Velma and the Case of the Clothes-Stealing Ghost

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

New Velma adventure! This time she's having some trouble with a clothes-nabbing ghost!

Here's the synopsis:

Velma and the Case of the Clothes-Stealing Ghost

On SALE for just $16.99 for a LIMITED time! Clip Includes: ENF, Embarrassed Nude Female, Velma, Scooby Doo Parody, Special FX, Ghost, Clothes Stealing, Aliens & Monsters, POV, Humor, Humiliation, Magic Control, Erotic Magic, Stripping, Embarrassment, ENF, Curvy, Cosplay, Natural Bush, Hairy Bush, Knee High Socks, Glasses, Supernatural, Ludella Hahn, FULL NUDITY

Velma snoops around the supposedly haunted house all on her own, thinking she'll crack the case before the gang gets there. There's something fishy going on, and logically there really isn't a ghost behind it. Velma thinks it's a front to keep people from getting too close to whatever illegal operation is going on. While she's snooping around though, someone (or something) is watching her.
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still002.jpg
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still002.jpg (268.39 KiB) Viewed 5698 times
Soon her clothes begin to DISAPPEAR one by one with a GHOSTLY poof. Velma is too busy trying to follow the clues to notice. She finds an envelope marked "Confidential" hidden in a drawer. "Jinkies! I think I just found the evidence we need to solve this case!" She's almost completely naked at this point. She doesn't actually notice her clothes are missing until she's down to her panties. And then of course she tries to break it down. "There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. My clothes wouldn't just disappear, and I'm the only one in the room. Hmmm...well, at least I still have my underpants. I can find the rest of my clothes before the gang arrives." Suddenly a gust swoops her into a spin and her PANTIES VANISH. She's suddenly BUTT NAKED. She swoops up the envelope trying to hide behind it while she tries to figure out what's going on, but it's too small to cover everything. Either her BIG TITS show or her FULL BUSH shows. Then a GHOST appears! "G-G-G-GHOST!" She yelps, pushing back against the wall.
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still006.jpg
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still006.jpg (274.75 KiB) Viewed 5698 times
"But, that can't really be a ghost...no, it has to be a trick of the light or some kind of contraption." But then a POOF comes and takes her glasses. Gasp! "My glasses! Oh no! I can't see anything without my glasses!" She completely forgets about being FULLY NUDE and begins crawling around on the floor reaching around in front of her to find her glasses in a unaware DOGGY STYLE position. "They've got to be around here somewhere! I need to find my glasses so I can find my clothes!" Little does she know that the gang is starting to arrive.
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still009.jpg
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still009.jpg (288.8 KiB) Viewed 5698 times
Shaggy (POV) opens the door at the bottom of the stairs and finds a trail of Velma's clothes leading to wear she is in the order that that came off in: sweater, skirt, socks, bra, and panties (which Shaggy pockets), like the ghost left a little treasure trail leading to the naked prize Velma. Velma finally finds her glasses just as Shaggy enters the room. She puts them on with joyous relief only to glance over and see Shaggy standing there. She gasps and tries to cover herself, grabbing onto the envelope and trying to hide behind it. But again, she has the problem of the envelope being too small to cover everything, so she moves and wiggles this way and that trying to keep herself covered, but it's not working so well.
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still010.jpg
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still010.jpg (224.96 KiB) Viewed 5698 times
The whole gang is there and she's NAKED...how EMBARRASSING! She tries to explain what happened, but she sounds crazy. While trying to hide behind the envelope, she pulls out the documents inside to try to redeem herself from this humiliating situation to show them the evidence she found, but then she drops all the papers on the floor. She drops to her knees to pick them up, becoming aware that she's now FULLY EXPOSED herself to them and she quickly tries to collect everything to hide herself again.
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still011.jpg
Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still011.jpg (237.47 KiB) Viewed 5698 times
"Will someone please find my clothes?" She's completely embarrassed as she continues to try to hide behind the documents, finally she tells them all to wrap up this case while she wraps up the case of her MISSING CLOTHES. With her front facing the wall and the "confidential" envelope not quite hiding her BIG BUTT, she sidesteps her way out of the room...completely embarrassed and humiliated...

*This clip was a CUSTOM COMMISSION. Create your own custom clip at LudellaHahnFetish.com

This clip is available in multiple formats and resolutions:
MP4 HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13497514
MOV HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13502214
WMV HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13513478
More Soon!

*Note: This SHORTENED GIF and preview treat you to a low-res teaser; See an EXTENDED GIF & download the full scene for an HD quality virtual experience at http://www.Clips4Sale.com/36032
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost GIF promo.gif
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Velma and the Clothes Stealing Ghost GIF promo.gif (1.63 MiB) Viewed 5698 times
If you're a fan of funny situations and embarrassing predicaments, be sure to check this one out & let me know your thoughts! :) Hope you like it! :love:

xoxo,
Ludella