SDCC 2015 Photos

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hit about 10 sites looking at photos and I was really disappointed in the offerings this year. I found this Wonder Woman
e6a5fee5ab54dbf0bf4a5144ab7e9ad0.jpg
e6a5fee5ab54dbf0bf4a5144ab7e9ad0.jpg (108.87 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
but this PowerGirl is definitely my top costume and model so far..
cosplayroundtwo0051.jpg
cosplayroundtwo0051.jpg (103.6 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
301.jpg
301.jpg (451.16 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
I had read about girls scaling back their costumes, making them not so risque, etc and I guess we are seeing that in effect.

There were a couple of Mortal Kombat cuties floating around that I might cycle back and post them up later, but if you've seen anything interesting, share it here.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well I think its getting like PAX. No sexy Cosplay allowed. What's ironic is the same crowd who complains about slut shaming then wants to ban hot cosplay girls for "aggressive cleavage" from events like PAX and probably will from comicon. I think Calgari also bans them.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's the end off civilisation as we know it...
:no: :weep: :sad:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That WW is Jennifer Wenger! (I recognize the tattoos) and she cos plays an awesome WW! Wish she would do movies
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

buffed power girl (the window can be a bit wider)
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mileena is my favorite Mortal Kombat character, she's deviously sexy! Would be great if you could post some hot Mortal pics.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting Jennifer Wenger story. I've met her twice over the course of about 4 years. At least the first time I THINK it was her, she was doing Wonder Woman on Hollywood BLVD. You know, where all the characters are.

ANYWAY I told her what I was doing but she had no interest because she does have a pretty legit career with acting and comedy. Little did I know at the time.

Now, see, had I been able to pitch that superheroine comedy that you all voted down, I might've been able to bring her into the fold! A little comedy, some light bondage, a few knockouts... no big deal!

:lol: