Favorite Characters?

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

Which characters would you most like to see brought to life (and put in peril)? Teehee. ;)

I'm super excited to be attending SDCC this summer, and have been working on some new cosplays to wear at upcoming conventions. (And some of them are likely to be used for videos to...because...why not? :P

I'd love to hear who YOUR favorites are. :)

xoxo,
Ludella
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shanna the She Devil, Red Sonja, Namora, Namorita, Aqua Girl, vampirella, Elektra, She Hulk, black widow, Tigra, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Dejah Thoris, Mantis, Gamora
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:D Wonder Woman and Electra Woman; I'm easy
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

LudellaHahn wrote:Which characters would you most like to see brought to life (and put in peril)? Teehee. ;)

I'm super excited to be attending SDCC this summer, and have been working on some new cosplays to wear at upcoming conventions.
come and join us at NYCC afterwards so you can see how terribly run SDCC is. At NYCC I stood on line 25 minutes to get in, waited 5 minutes to get food, waited 30 seconds to use an ATM. the floor plan works really well and whoever designed the layout must work for the department of traffic. 2 years ago NYCC had 3 thousand more people attending it than SDCC and experiences from both were like night and day.
I got to meet celebrities, take pictures with some, got some books signed, and saw screenings, and hit a few panels. The lines were all manageable and flowed perfectly.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah but Levi you're like Sabertooth in the first X-Man movie kind of knocking people out of line ;)
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Jessica Drews Spiderwoman,wonderwoman,wondergirl
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
LudellaHahn wrote:Which characters would you most like to see brought to life (and put in peril)? Teehee. ;)

I'm super excited to be attending SDCC this summer, and have been working on some new cosplays to wear at upcoming conventions.
come and join us at NYCC afterwards so you can see how terribly run SDCC is. At NYCC I stood on line 25 minutes to get in, waited 5 minutes to get food, waited 30 seconds to use an ATM. the floor plan works really well and whoever designed the layout must work for the department of traffic. 2 years ago NYCC had 3 thousand more people attending it than SDCC and experiences from both were like night and day.
I got to meet celebrities, take pictures with some, got some books signed, and saw screenings, and hit a few panels. The lines were all manageable and flowed perfectly.
Who isn't gonna let Ming the Merciless cut the line?
;)

How about a Black Widow ?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Sinaris
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would love to see some Spiderwoman peril!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm still waiting for someone to do Shadowcat and Majik. :)
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

Oh, I definitely want to do NYCC, too, this year. Every year I've had a scheduling conflict with it though...and this year I do as well..but I'm going to see if I can finangle a way.
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:

I actually do have a Black Widow in the works...it's a...crossplay one though, but I could easily use the pieces for a regular Black Widow, too.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Imma put on my esoteric, pretentious hat and say... Death of the Endless.

Just frizz up your hair 80s-style, put on a ton of black leather, and you're done. :thumbup:

digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Id like to see valkryie from marvel comics in peril.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

of course wonder woman is a fave for me, but that goes without saying. Also I like Phantom Lady
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tallyho wrote:

Who isn't gonna let Ming the Merciless cut the line?
;)

haha I never put that together,,,max von leviathan,,,,,Ming, too funny

and my input,

gotta go with the Jessica drew Spiderwoman (spandex not latex or pvc)
JessSupergirrl

Hi well it's Supergirl for me but I guess she has been done lots!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I second Jessica Drew Spider Woman. Not nearly enough of her in these videos!
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

Donna Troy as Wonder Girl
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

i would like to see some star fire hypnosis / mind control video's
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I mentioned this on another thread but you'd look great as Phantom Lady. You certainly have the physique to play her and she frequently found herself in peril.

Plus you don't need a lot of material to make the costume :shifty:
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

drgoremd wrote:I mentioned this on another thread but you'd look great as Phantom Lady. You certainly have the physique to play her and she frequently found herself in peril.

Plus you don't need a lot of material to make the costume :shifty:

Ooo...thanks! Love her outfit. :) And you're right...won't need to spend a lot on the material... ;) Haha. :love:
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi well it's Supergirl for me but I guess she has been done lots!

I did put together a Supergirl costume just recently. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, though. :P
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My new favorite are petite Raven's from teen titans...when the right girl does this cosplay, it can be amazing...
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My favorites are the main stream heroines....Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl.

But the ones that I'd like to see more of are the heroines of She-Ra, Firestar (From the Spiderman cartoon series), and Elastigirl (from The Incredibles)
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

one of my favs is starfire
fog
Henchman
Henchman

O-Girl nylonika any Danica Thrall character
fog
Henchman
Henchman

I forgot Bat Woman
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

a hypnotized starfire
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

redhead + hot body......
should fit starfire perfectly
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

How about a hypnotized spider woman. You do a fantastic job being hypnotized,I own almost all of your stuff. Maybe you as a hypnotized star Trek crew member video would be Awesome. It really would be cool
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wonder women and bat girl Put those babes in bear hugs and squeeze those sexy bods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

oh hell yeah!..Wonder woman and more wonder woman...give that amazon some real bearhug crushings..hehe
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

GI joe Scarlett, Teela from He-Man, Sam from Totally Spies!