My Velma Dinkley Cosplay Photos & Videos

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! Not sure if anyone has noticed this section yet, but I didn't feel comfortable posting my non-superheroine characters in the superheroine section, so I suggested a cosplay section be added for the sake of technicalities. One of my more popular cosplays is my Velma Dinkley. Here are a couple of photos of me as Velma.

I have a couple of clips up of me as Velma on my clip store: http://www.Clips4Sale.com/36032. Both are currently transformation clips. One where Velma turns into a sexy werewolf, and one where she has a special FX werewolf transformation. Both were custom clips.

This coming week I'll be releasing a perils clip as Velma.

Hope you check out the clips and enjoy these photos! :love: :love: :love:

Ludella Hahn as Velma 1 - web.jpg
Ludella Hahn as Velma 1 - web.jpg (675.38 KiB) Viewed 6275 times
xoxo,
Ludella
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

One day you have got to team up with Kendra. This is the Scooby-Doo reboot we all deserve.
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Image

One day you have got to team up with Kendra. This is the Scooby-Doo reboot we all deserve.
Hehe. We've talked about it on Twitter. When I saw she had a Daphne cosplay...I knew it had to happen. Unfortunately we live far away from each other though. I'm in Boston and she'd down in Florida. :sad:
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

LudellaHahn wrote:
Omega Woman wrote:Image

Hehe. We've talked about it on Twitter. When I saw she had a Daphne cosplay...I knew it had to happen. Unfortunately we live far away from each other though. I'm in Boston and she'd down in Florida. :sad:
If I may make a suggestion, Madam?

The split-up in the haunted house is an iconic part of the series. What if - and this is just a suggestion here - the two of you shot scenes in your respective states and edited them together into one movie? Just make it so that the movie begins after the girls have split up in the creepy old haunted house.

Of course, this means that Daphne and Velma can't really share screentime with each other, and will have to be menaced by separate perils, but you could still have them contacting each other on cell phones and what not to jack up the tension right before the monster pounces.

... or we could wait years until some event brings you two into the same general area. That could work too.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I like that OW! A bit of judicious editing, leading to a two way conversation 'between the two' at the start against the same background (white wall, tiled wall, wooden wall etc) and then 'You go that way, I'll go this way' and it can work.

In the words of Picard 'Make it so!'

(Please, you are both awesomely gorgeous [awegeous? gorgesome? either works and you get the idea!])
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

WOW
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

clayton wrote:WOW
+1
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I picked up your "Meddling Velma Bound and Gagged" and WOW indeed. Such sexy struggling. I'm sure the customer that ordered it was very pleased. Your Velma is to die for.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. Smithers the amusement park owner must be one happy camper.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In this digital age of video compositing, they could share some screentime. Takes planning. (animated gif below).
VelmaDaphne.gif
VelmaDaphne.gif (360 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

drzod wrote:I picked up your "Meddling Velma Bound and Gagged" and WOW indeed. Such sexy struggling. I'm sure the customer that ordered it was very pleased. Your Velma is to die for.
Aw, thank you so much! <3
LudellaHahn
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:In this digital age of video compositing, they could share some screentime. Takes planning. (animated gif below).
VelmaDaphne.gif
Nicely done. :love:
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Fantastic job Ludella! Adorable!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

theScribbler wrote:In this digital age of video compositing, they could share some screentime. Takes planning. (animated gif below).
VelmaDaphne.gif

That's a great manip!