The Bluestone Universe!

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

This is really cool to have my very own forum. Well, it's actually your forum. So, feel free to join in the discussions here.

Firstly, if you're not familiar with our universe of sexy superheroines, here are the major players...

Danica Thrall is Supernova, a heroine based upon Supergirl, but much sexier, I.M.H.O. She's already had many video appearances, but here's a sneak peak at her next one... "Supernova: Jail Break"!
[attachment=2]Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

Then, there's Darkwing, played by long-legged Yvonne, our version of Batgirl. She took everyone's breath away in her recent "Darkwing: Takedown"...
[attachment=1]Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

Wondra, one of our earliest heroines, took the market by storm when she made her debut. Wondra is played by Emma G. in the poster below and she is our version of Wonder Woman, but hot as they come both in costume and in her civilian identity.
[attachment=0]Wondra 3 teaser poster W and Diana.jpg[/attachment]

Well, that's our top three, but there are many more.

Let us know what you want to discuss on this forum.

Do you want to know more about our heroines?
Do you have requests for future videos?
Do you have comments on any of our videos that you really liked?

Let us know, so that we can post information that you're interested in on this forum.

I will also be putting up a poll to gauge which heroines you most want to see from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

'Nuff said!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg (105.37 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 12sm.jpg (276.93 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
Wondra 3 teaser poster W and Diana.jpg
Wondra 3 teaser poster W and Diana.jpg (109.66 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps you might put up a poll for what might be added to the next set of videos, or some feedback on uniforms.
I am really impressed with the quality of those videos and the models are smoking hot!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Perhaps you might put up a poll for what might be added to the next set of videos, or some feedback on uniforms.
I am really impressed with the quality of those videos and the models are smoking hot!
Good idea!

This is a great place to get feedback on more than one video at a time.

I'll put up an initial poll, and maybe get some feedback also as to which elements I should include in the next poll.

Blue
Bert

Please release Jailbreak immediately!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:Please release Jailbreak immediately!
Wish I could, but it was just shot on the weekend. It has to be edited, including adding a lot of effects. In this one she gets stabbed with a Novanite shard. Don't worry. It will be worth the wait.

Blue
Bert

Haha. I wasn't being serious, just indicating a high level of interest. The odd pic now and then would be welcome...
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:Haha. I wasn't being serious, just indicating a high level of interest. The odd pic now and then would be welcome...
LOL! Sorry. I treat all comments as serious. This is a serious medium, after all. You know... comic books! A very serious matter. LOL!

Yes, we will keep you informed. I just started a "Coming Attractions" thread and "Supernova: Jail Break" will soon be featured there, once we get a better idea of a release date, since we may be shooting some additional footage to make sure that it's all that you want it to be! :)

Blue
Bert

Of all the versions of Supergirl inspired heroines that I've seen, Danica's Novagirl and Rye U.K.'s Anastasia version are easily the best.