Wonder Woman in Dreamscape: Endgame (Rated 'M' for mature)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Cast
Miss Carter as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
Lady Diana as Dark Wonder Woman
Angela Sommers as Dreama

Last time on ‘Wonder Woman: Dreamscape’: Diana Prince ventures into the Dark Dimension at the behest of a mystical being calling herself Dreama who begs her for her help. It seems that Diana’s long time foe Dark Wonder Woman has found a way to penetrate the subconscious of the female Justice League members and is using their deepest darkest fears to hold them prisoner within the Dark Dimension.

Though stripped of her Wonder powers, Diana is determined to end Dark Wonder Woman’s carnal reign of terror and restore peace and order to the dream realm but she’s at a nasty disadvantage: Dark Wonder Woman has absorbed the aura of her foes to grow stronger and is now using their abilities to subdue Diana. At this stage, it’s possible that Diana may not leave the realm of dreams…at least not with her psyche in one piece…

Scene 1: Diana’s bedroom
The scene opens up with Dreama who is sitting on the edge of the bed and cradling the head of Diana Prince, who is still dressed in her blue tank top and pantyhose. Diana is sweating profusely, moaning in despair in her sleep and Dreama is dabbing her forehead with a cool damp cloth as she watches helplessly.

Dreama (with worry): Diana, come on! You’ve got to fight it…don’t let Dark Wonder Woman win. (sighs) God, what is happening to you in there?

Voice: Her inner turmoils are destroying her, Dreama. Just like I knew they would.

(Angle on Dreama as she searches around for the voice that spoke and suddenly in a flash of light, Dark Wonder Woman appears in a portal image in the middle of the room.)

Dark Wonder Woman (grinning evilly): Honestly Dreama, did you really think escaping into the ‘real world’ would offer you any kind of safety from me?

Dreama (enraged): Where’s Diana?! What did you do with her?!

Still smiling, Dark Wonder Woman walks over to the other side of the room to where Diana is and what Dreama sees next has her in a state of horror: Diana, who is a bruised and bleeding mess from Dark Wonder’s one-sided beating, is tied up spread eagle to a cross, unconscious with her bare cleavage exposed. Grinning maliciously, Dark Wonder slaps the poor sleeping princess and when she does, Diana’s head jerks to the right in the real world but she doesn’t wake up.

(Cut to Dark Dimension)

Diana, who is tied to the cross, suddenly snaps awake and shakes her head to get the grogginess out of her skull.

Diana: What the…what happened to me?

Dark Wonder: Wakey wakey, Princess: it seems you have an audience who is here to watch your ‘final performance’.

Diana looks up and sees the dream portal showing Dreama, who is cradling her unconscious body in her lap back in the real world.

Dreama: Dark Wonder, let her go! Why are you doing this to her?!

Dark Wonder (snickering): I’m not doing this to her Dreama, she’s doing this to herself. And that’s why…I’m going to make a grand show of her demise…*just for you*. So that you will see, why evil can triumph…because as long as heroines like her have impulses that they can’t control, they will continue to be slaves by it.

Scene transition: Chaos Dimension

Dark Wonder Woman has begun her torture of Diana Prince, first starting with rubbing her soft hands on the princess’ body as she moans with ecstasy and pleasure.

Dark Wonder: Mmmm, how does that feel Princess?

Diana (sweating): Ahhh…it feels so good!

Dark Wonder: Really? Do you want more?

Diana (nods her head): Y-y-yes.

Diana continues to moan as Dark Wonder continues rubbing her body from her breasts, to her shapely strong abs and even on her cunt. While in the real world, Diana is feeling herself in her sleep moaning and Dreama is still watching, helpless to do anything to stop the torment that she is forced to watch Diana endure.
Dark Wonder then starts next with spanking Diana gently over and over and Diana is in even more ecstasy but she’s also in pain at the same time.

Dark Wonder: Mmm, you like being spanked, don’t you?

Diana (breathlessly): Yes Mistress.

Dark Wonder (sensually): Mmmm, tell me you want more.

Diana (with shame): Yes…yes I want more. Please give me some more, Mistress.

Dark Wonder Woman continues spanking Diana with more force as Diana cries out and moans in ecstasy from each swat she takes on her bare bottom.

Angle on Dreama in the real world, who has tears of despair in her eyes from what she’s seeing.

Dreama (voice breaking): Stop! Don’t do this!

Dark Wonder (grins maliciously): Oh no Dreama, I don’t want to stop. If anything, I’m just getting warmed up. (to Diana) Now my little Amazonian slave…I think it’s time we really pushed things up a notch.

Dark Wonder Woman kisses her passionately on the lips for five seconds and after breaking the kiss, she holds her right hand out. Suddenly in a flash of light, a black device that looks like a vibrator appears in Dark Wonder Woman’s hands.

(Ominous music plays. Tight Angle on Dreama’s face as she stares open-mouthed with horror at what Dark Wonder Woman is holding)

Dreama (in a panic): NOT THAT! NOT THE WAND OF ETERNAL ORGASM!

Dark Wonder (laughing cruelly): OH YES, DREAMA! You remember this little toy, don’t you? You used it on me many times before, day after day as punishment just because I looked at you the wrong way. (anger suddenly rising in her voice as she remembers the torture she had to endure) My cunt was sore for months after you used this torture device on me! And even though I can’t use it on you and I really would like to, I’m going to make you suffer…BY USING IT ON YOUR PRECIOUS PRINCESS DIANA!

Angle: on Diana’s face upon seeing the Wand of Eternal Orgasm. She gasps with horror before she begins to scream in panic

Diana (at the top of her lungs with despair): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Diana begins to hyperventilate with horror and Dark Wonder Woman laughs cruelly at Dreama, who shakes her head in despair with terror plastered on her face.

Dreama: Stop, you bitch! You can’t use that on Diana! You have no idea what that wand will do to a mortal being! It could kill her!

Dark Wonder (grinning maliciously): Oh don’t you worry about a thing, Dreama. I won’t let her die quickly…after all, I can only hurt her while she’s STILL ALIVE!

Dreama: NO, DON’T!

Ignoring the Dream Knight, Dark Wonder turns the wand on and very gently applies it to Diana’s crotch. As she does, the wand’s vibration were stimulating Diana’s cunt muscles far beyond anything she was used to and though it was pleasurable, it was also very painful too. Diana is trying to pull herself free from the ropes that secure her in a vain attempt to get off the cross but there was nothing she could do accept take the abuse that she’s being forced to endure.

(Quick cut to the Real World: Diana is moaning and shifting uncomfortably in Dreama’s lap and Dreama is cradling her, begging her to hold on and not give in.

Cut back to the Chaos Dimension

Eventually, Dark Wonder Woman boosts the power of the wand up further and the vibrations have Diana groaning and grunting as she fights not to cum, but Dark Wonder Woman wasn’t having any of that, so she grabs her roughly by her hair and forces her to look her in the eye.

Dark Wonder: That’s right, Princess! Let go! Give in to your inner desires! Let your pleasures flow through you!

(Flashbacks in Gray: Diana is beginning to remember all of her defeats at the hands of her past adversaries: Nylonyx, the Villainess, Nylon Viper and so forth. With each vibration of the wand, Diana’s pleasures bring her immense pain)

Diana (gritting her teeth): No! (straining) Let…me..go! I…won’t..do it! I won’t cum! You can’t make me cuuuum!

Dark Wonder Woman (angrily): Yes I can and I will! You can never shake your desires, Diana! They will always be your downfall and that is why you will never win!

(Cut back to Real World as Diana is thrashing and struggling with Dreama trying to hold her)

Dreama: Diana, no! Don’t give in, don’t give in!

Diana (in agony): DREAMA! (grunts and groans in pain)

(Cut back to Chaos Dimension)

Unable to hold back any longer, Diana lets out a monster groan of relief as she orgasms, cumming like a fountain and then suddenly there’s a flash of red light in her chest. Diana gasps and suddenly, she slumps down on the cross unconscious.

(Cut back to Real World)

Diana gasps in her sleep and lets out a soft moan and she suddenly goes limp in Dreama’s arms. Fearing the worst, Dreama feels her for a pulse and though she still has one, the lovely Dream Knight is unable to awaken the princess. She tries to shake Diana awake and calls out her name but to no avail, Diana doesn’t regain consciousness.

Dreama (voice breaking, shakes her head): I don’t understand…this wasn’t supposed to end like this. (weeping, stroking Diana’s hair) Diana, you were the people’s champion, the Amazon of might and right…how could you let this happen?!

Dark Wonder (grinning maliciously): It’s just like I said, Dreama: every superheroine has a weakness and for Diana…it was her sexual vices. She’s forgotten everything Hippolyta had taught her and now…she must pay the price…for not staying in control of the situation.

Angle on Diana’s face as the camera slowly zooms in and voices can be heard in the background

Voice: No Mother, I can’t do this! I can’t do this! It’s too much, I can’t do this!

Scene 3: Paradise Island (flashback)

Diana is dressed in her Amazon thong with her fellow Amazons who are using bondage games to help each other build strength. The Amazons have Diana tied by her ankles and wrists with rope and they’re all trying to pull her in four separate directions. For Diana, this training it too painful to endure.

Diana (groaning): Ahhhhh! Mother, it’s too much, I can’t stand it!

Queen Hippolyta’s voice (sternly): Diana, you must learn to stand it, if you wish to be a champion for the people. You can’t concede to pain so easily as you do when you are pleasured. You say bondage turns you on, but this is a vice that can be turned against you if you let your enemies use it against you. You *must* stay in control…at all times.

As the four Amazons continue to pull, the pain becomes even more immense but Diana soon begins to feel pleasure also during this session as she’s stretched.

Diana (grimacing): Mother, please no more! I can’t take it, I can’t do this!

Queen Hippolya (sternly): Diana, here on Paradise Island *can’t* doesn’t exist! It’s only will or won’t do!

(The words ‘won’t do’ echo in the background as the flashback comes to an end and the scene fades back to Diana in the Dark Dimension still tied to the cross)

Suddenly, Diana reawakens with a gasp with big wide eyes and she’s gasping as she looks up and sees Dark Wonder Woman still standing before her with the wand in her hand and sinister intent on her face.

Dark Wonder (impressed): My, my, my. You’re even more resilient than I thought, Princess. I guess I’ll just have to use…a little more ‘juice’ this time with my little friend here.

Diana (with determined look in her eyes): You…can’t…win this, Dark Wonder.

Dark Wonder (grinning): You stubborn…little…pissant princess.

Dark Wonder begins to beat up on Diana, punctuating each sentence with a blow to her body.

Dark Wonder: You still don’t get it, do you? (slugs her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of Diana) Without me, you are nothing! (slugs her in the stomach again) Without me, you’d never be able to experience true pleasure and lust! (right hooks her across the face and Diana looks at her with shame) Do you understand now, my pretty?

Dark Wonder grabs her by the chin and they gaze into each other’s eyes for a moment.

Diana (nods her head with shame): Yes, I understand. I understand that no matter what I do or say, I can’t deny what I feel within me. Because whether I like it or not, you’re the key. (Realization suddenly appears on her face) You’re the *key*!

Dark Wonder Woman starts to get worried a little as Diana continues to speak with a sudden sense of newfound confidence.

(Cut back to the Real World, Diana’s bedroom)

Diana (talking in her sleep, while Dreama cradles her): It’s always been you, Dark Wonder Woman. *You’re* the reason for my lustful desires…*you’re* the reason that I concede to defeat at the enemy’s hands so easily just so I can embrace my lustful vices.

Dreama (face brightens up with happiness): Yes! Yes, that’s it! Diana, you’re doing it! You’re doing it!

(Cut back to Dark Dimension)

Diana: Well not anymore, Dark Wonder woman. It doesn’t matter what part of me you think you are…I…CONTROL…YOU!

Suddenly, the ropes that have Diana secure come loose and she pulls herself free and she steps down off the cross with a determined look on her face and Dark Wonder is really scared now, but she maintains her smug demeanor.

Dark Wonder (scoffs): So what Princess? This is my realm and I can still do what I want!

Morphing into Batwoman’s outfit, Dark Wonder Woman charges at Diana and begins to throw punches at her, but with lightning fast speed Diana begins to block the blows with little to no effort and Dark Wonder Woman is shocked beyond belief though she doesn’t cease her attacks. She continues throwing blows until eventually, Diana starts blocking with just one arm smiling smugly before she backhands her adversary with one blow. Dark Wonder Woman almost goes down but with superhuman speed, Diana grabs her before she can hit the ground and pulls her back up and restrains her arms.

Dark Wonder (horrified beyond belief): No! Impossible…no ordinary woman can move that fast!

Diana (nose to nose with her, smiling): In case you haven’t figured it out…I’m not just any woman…I’m Wonder Woman!

(Voices of superheroine’s whispering to Diana can be heard in background)

Batgirl’s voice: You can win, Diana.

Powergirl’s voice: You can take her, Diana.

Batwoman’s voice: Finish her Diana. Set us free.

Diana (grinning triumphantly): You hear that Dark Wonder Woman? Hear how your slaves cry out for retribution? You’ve lost your control over them and now they are rising up against you.

Fear is beginning to show on Dark Wonder Woman’s face at the realization that Diana is right, but she refuses to concede.

Diana: It’s over! As the Amazon princess I command you to release my friends!

Dark Wonder (gritted teeth, defiantly): They…are…mine! FOREVER!

Enraged, Diana backhands Dark Wonder Woman knocking her against the cross and then suddenly, the straps secure her by her ankles and wrists and she is unable to get free. The moment she is strapped down, she transforms back into her original Wonder Woman outfit.

Dark Wonder (appalled): What the…? What is going on here?!

Diana: I’ll tell you what’s going on: you’re the victim of your own fears Dark Wonder. And that fear is now taking hold of you…you’re no longer the ruler of the Dark Dimension now. And since you refuse to surrender peacefully…I think I’m going to send you back to Tartarus…in pieces.

Diana uses telekinesis to yank Dark Wonder Woman’s Star-Spangled tights down and she gasps in shock as her bare cunt is now exposed. Diana then claps her hands together and lightning crashes and her hands now have a golden glow on them.

Dark Wonder (pleading): No! Diana please…look…we can talk about this! Please…just hear me out, I can explain…

Diana (grinning maliciously): Oh, I’m afraid we’re way past that now Dark Wonder Woman.

Dark Wonder (with fear): What are you going to do? (struggles and looks at the ropes securing her helplessly) What are you going to do?!

Diana (approaching slowly): Something I should’ve done…a long time ago.

Dark Wonder (panicking): Diana don’t, please! You can’t do this to me, YOU CAN’T!

Diana (unsympathetic): Why not? (grin gets wider) I learned it from *you*.

Diana clamps her hand on Dark Wonder’s crotch and Dark Wonder gasps in shock as the golden energy from Diana’s hand enters her body. Diana, then proceeds to rub Dark Wonder’s crotch and she begins to moan and writhe in ecstasy as the warm sensation of Diana’s hand begins to make her hormones go crazy, all the while Dreama is cheering her on from the sidelines in the real world.

Dark Wonder (shaking and groaning): Arrrgh! No, this can’t be happening! This can’t be happening! This is my realm!

Diana: Not anymore…this might be your realm…but it’s my dream and my rules!

Dark Wonder (sobbing in despair and frustration): This isn’t fair, Wonder Woman!

Diana (appalled): Fair?! You put me in a perpetual hell hole, you demon! Fair does not come into play here! And this right here...this is a scream that I'm going to remember for eternity!

Diana continues to rub more and more until eventually, Dark Wonder Woman screams with ecstasy as she cums and no sooner does she cum, then the auras of all the superheroines that she captured flow out of her body and into the atmosphere, going straight back to their hosts.

Dark Wonder Woman (in defeat): NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

After cumming, Dark Wonder Woman slumps down against the cross, open-mouthed and extremely weak from being forced to cum against her will. She looks up at Diana with disbelief in her eyes and Diana is just staring down at her with her hands on her hips and a triumphant, superior expression on her face.

Dark Wonder Woman: This…this can’t be. How could you turn my powers against me?

Diana (with pride): You don’t control my vices anymore, Dark Wonder Woman. I control them…and I use them as I see fit.

Dark Wonder (wailing): But I was in control! (small pitiful voice) I was in control…

Diana: Not anymore…

And just to add insult to injury, Diana seizes Dark Wonder Woman by the back of the head and gives her a juicy, forceful kiss on the lips for a good ten seconds. Dark Wonder Woman’s eyes get wide with shock and she moans in despair and ecstasy until Diana breaks the kiss and knocks her out with a nasty right cross. Dark Wonder Woman moans and slumps down against the cross unconscious.

(Close Angle on Diana)

Diana (triumphantly):…and there’s nothing…*you…can…do*.

(Angle on Diana as she takes a step back from her defeated foe and suddenly, a light from above shines down on her, followed by heavenly harmonizing from above. Diana closes her eyes as the light embraces her and the scene fades to white)

Fade from white back to Diana’s bedroom

Diana is still lying in bed asleep until she stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes to find herself back in her room. She sits up and looks around, hearing the birds tweeting outside and looks around expecting to see Dreama somewhere in the room.

Diana (calls out): Dreama! (looks around curiously, sing-song voice) Dreama!

There was no sign of the Dream Knight anywhere in the room and Diana rubs her eyes.

Diana: Ohhh, what a nightmare. But..I feel different now. Almost like I can take on the world again.

Suddenly, Diana’s cell phone rings and she answers it: it was her partner Kate Kane on the line.

Kate: Diana, where are you?! We’ve got an emergency downtown at the 401 jewelry exchange on Hope and Diamond Boulevard! We need you, stat!

Diana (with determination): I’m on my way!

Diana clicks the phone off and jumps out of bed, but she's unsure if her Wonder abilities have really returned to her.

Diana: Dreama…if you’re out there and you’re listening, please give me the strength to do this.

Diana spins around and in a flash of light and the sound of rumbling thunder, she transforms into her Wonder Woman costume. Diana looks down at her bracelets, boots, tights and her tiara and smiles with happiness and pride.

Diana (breaks fourth wall): I guess dreams really do come true. Now…time to take some Amazonian action!

(Wonder Woman theme plays as the scene fades to black)

Up next, it’s the Final Chapter: Dreamscape: Diana’s Revelations
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Final Chapter: Diana’s Revelations

Scene 1: Incarceration Realm (Dark Dimension)

Down a long corridor filled with Dream Archers at the ready, Dark Wonder Woman is being led to solitary detention in shackles by Dreama, the lovely Dream Knight. Dark Wonder Woman has her head held down as she walks but as they get closer to her cell, she takes notice to the Dream Archers who are watching them with eyes of cold steel.

Dark Wonder (dryly): You sure you got enough ‘backup’ here, Dream Knight?

Dreama (smugly): Oh, these people aren’t mine, Dark Wonder Woman. If anything, they’re here for *your* benefit…to keep me from turning your ass into dream dust.

Finally arriving at the detention cell, Dreama unlocks the door with her dream key and shoves her prisoner into the dimly lit room, not even bothering to remove Dark Wonder Woman’s shackles. Dreama then slides the cell bars back into place and Dark Wonder Woman stares hatefully at her, but then an evil smile spreads across her face.

Dark Wonder: I will never reform, Dream Knight. And that being said you should know…this cell will never hold me. In fact, there’s no prison in this realm or any other than can hold me…all you’ve done is just delay the inevitable.

Dreama (smugly): You just keep telling yourself that, D.W. But I can promise you…you won’t slip out of confinement so easily this time. And if by some chance, you do manage to chew your way out of 18 tons of concrete and steel…(holds up her Dream Sword)…my friend here and I will be waiting for you in the darkness…with a body bag to drag you back in with. So if you want any chance at me any time this century…I suggest you get to diggin’, princess. In the meantime…have fun with your new cellmates.

(Tight on Dark Wonder Woman as the cell door clinks shut, leaving her in the darkness for a moment. Growling can be heard somewhere in the darkness and Dark Wonder Woman turns around with a start and she sees a pair of burning red eyes staring at her from three directions)

Dark Wonder Woman (with big wide eyes): Holy shit!

(Cut to Dreama walking away from the cell with pride on her face when suddenly, a blood curdling scream from inside Dark Wonder Woman’s cell causes her to freeze in her tracks. Growling can be heard from inside the cell and Dark Wonder Woman is wailing and screaming for help as she’s attacked by whatever is inside the room with her. With a satisfied smile, Dreama closes her eyes and sighs with satisfaction before she continues strutting down the corridor)

(Fade to Black)

Scene 2: Diana Prince’s home (Bedroom)

(Fade In)

After a long day of helping the female Justice League fight crime all over New Angeles, Diana Prince is ready to settle in for a good night’s sleep. Dressed in just her blue tank top and satin black pantyhose, Diana is on her cell phone with Kate Kane a.k.a. Batwoman about the events that transpired.

Diana: No, I’ve got a ton of paperwork to turn in to the review committee at I.A.D.C. before the end of business tomorrow. You’ll have to get someone to go in my place for tonight’s patrol around the city (pause for a moment) Let Batgirl have a shot at patrolling that sector tonight, she won’t develop any skills if you keep trying to put a leash on her like a dog. (glances at clock) Look, I’ve gotta go it’s getting late, I have to be at the office tomorrow morning. Contact me if there’s any change in the case.

Diana clicks the phone off and comments on how she can finally get a good night’s sleep, now that Dark Wonder Woman had been cut down to size. Climbing into bed, she turns off the bedside lamp and curls up with a sigh.

(Camera slowly closes in tight on Diana and fades to white)

Scene 3: Dream of Pleasure

Diana is suddenly awaken by the sounds of birds tweeting and she sits up and sees that there’s morning light outside, much to her confusion.

Diana: What the…? It can’t be dawn already.

Suddenly, Dreama appears in a flash of light, wearing a short white robe and a smile on her face, startling Diana.

Diana (astonished): Dreama! What the…what are you doing here? (looks around with confusion) And where in Hera’s name am I?

Dreama (smiling): You tell me, Wonder Woman.

Diana: Am I dreaming?

Dreama (shrugs): It’s possible. I mean, this is your subconscious Diana and I must say…it looks a lot brighter and beautiful from when I was here last time.

Diana (rubs her eyes): Dreama…I don’t understand how this realm could’ve turned out the way that it did earlier. More to the point…how did Dark Wonder Woman enter my subconscious so easily along with the other Justice Leaguers?

Dreama then goes into detail and explains that the fears and inner dark desires of the superheroines is what caused Dark Wonder Woman to take over the Dark Dimension and that if she wasn’t stopped, her evil would’ve spread like a plague. She then explains that because she and Dark Wonder Woman are connected somehow, that Diana’s past failures from her sexual vices created a sense of guilt within Diana that allowed Dark Wonder Woman to grow even stronger by exploiting those vices.

Dreama: So you see, if I hadn’t come here after that first encounter you had with her, there’d be no one to help free those who had gotten caught in her dimension of chaos. When her evil spread, the other Dream Knights had become powerless and I was the only one unaffected by her darkness. Since it stemmed from you, I had to convince you to face her to regain control of things.

Diana (still confused): But still, it doesn’t explain how she escaped from the Dark Dimension so easily.

Dreama (reluctantly): Welllll…that’s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. Her escape? You have Queen Hippolyta to thank for that.

Diana (horrified): My mother?! Why in Tartarus would she do something like that?

Dreama explains that Diana’s past defeats at the hands of her past enemies had weakened her greatly in body, mind and spirit. Queen Hippolyta wanted Diana to regain her inner-strength so that her sexual pleasures wouldn’t constantly be the cause of her defeats. And the only way to do that, was to allow a past foe whom she thought she defeated to have access to her inner thoughts and turmoils.

Diana (ashamed): It’s my fault…this whole thing was my fault if I hadn’t let my adversaries defeat me so easily. None of this would’ve happened and my friends wouldn’t have been in danger.

Dreama (comforts her): Diana, we all have fetishes and sexual desires that we like to engage in…it’s part of being human. Hell, when I was a Dream Angel, I engaged in role play when I was in people’s dreams because it was what I did and it was what I was good at. But you have to remember, that as a superheroine, the enemy can exploit your desires and use them against you in the worst way possible. That’s why as of now…your fetishes must be your weapon and not your weakness, Wonder Woman. As a superheroine, you represent a handful of crusaders and have a duty to maintain order either in this realm or the living realm.

It is here that Diana begins to understand: Queen Hippolyta let Dark Wonder Woman escape intentionally to teach her a lesson about ‘staying in control’ and that her pleasures should be used to dominate the enemy…not the other way around.

Diana: So what happens now?

Dreama (stands up): Dark Wonder Woman is in solitary detention and she’s the prisoner of her own dark desires now. Let’s just say that…when her fellow inmates are done with her, she won’t be able to sit down for a decade.

Diana and Dreama both throw their heads back and share a haughty laugh together. Dreama tells her that she just wanted to drop by and share the news and that it was time for her to continue her rounds. Before she can leave though, Diana grabs hold of her hand and Dreama looks at her with confusion as Diana begins gently kissing her knuckles.

Diana (gazing at Dreama): Dreama…you helped me out of a jam last night and I don’t even know how to say thank you. And well…ever since I laid eyes on you I-I’ve been totally infatuated with you.

Dreama (smiling pretty): Why Miss Prince…whatever are you saying?

Diana (with hope): Do you have to leave so soon? I mean, can you stay for a bit?

Dreama: Hmmm…maybe no…maybe yes. It depends on what you do.

Diana (confused): What would you like me to do?

For an answer, Dreama sheds her short white robe to reveal her wearing white lingerie: complete with a satin white bra, garters and panties, white sequin gloves and pearl-white high heels. Diana’s eyes get wide as pool balls when she sees the curvaceous blonde beauty’s figure.

(Make it Last Forever (Instrumental version) begins to play)

Dreama (seductively): You got room for one more in there…Miss Macho Woman?

Diana (happily): You know it, girlfriend!

Pulling back the bed sheets, Diana slides over as Dreama slips her heels off and climbs into bed with her. Diana then drapes the sheets back over Dreama and the two beautiful women begin to embrace each other but before they can consummate together, Diana stops her, much to Dreama’s confusion.

Diana: Wait a sec…Dreama, I just got a terrible feeling.

Dreama (concerned): What’s the matter?

Diana (looks around with worry): What if *this* isn’t real? What if *this* really is a dream?

With a seductive smile, Dreama runs her hands through Diana’s hair while gazing into her eyes.

Dreama (seductively): Well then Princess…you better kiss me quickly before you wake up.

With a loving smile on her face, Diana obeys Dreama’s command and she begins to make out with her passionately. Dreama moans ‘my hero’ as the two continue to make out for a good five minutes.

(Scene closes in tight on the two before cutting back to Diana’s room at night. Close angle, dolly back slowly on Diana who is hugging her pillow smiling with pleasure and moaning with ecstasy as the music fades out and the scene fades to black)

Wonder Woman (voice-over): My sexual vices nearly became my undoing…I thought my desires were my weakness, but not now…not anymore. From this day forward…my pleasures, my fetishes will be the enemy’s worst nightmare. From this day forward…the power of bondage…will be my weapon of war. I am Diana Prince…Amazon princess of Paradise Island…champion of the American people…and protector of all that is good. But you can call me…Wonder Woman!

(Wonder Woman theme begins to play as credits roll and then fade to black)

The End
Champion of the people.jpg
Champion of the people.jpg (238.84 KiB) Viewed 4257 times
And that's all she wrote...dreamboat! :love:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'