The Joker Gets A New Bag!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

A beautiful Spring evening in Gotham City as darkness falls on its citizens there is dining, dancing, theater, and more! Even our own Millionaire Bruce Wayne and his ward, Dick Grayson are busy at work. Handsomely attired in tuxedos for the annual Bruce Wayne Foundation Charity Ball. Yet, what is this our very own Barbra Gordon, aka, Batgirl is out alone investigating rumors of another meeting in some dark corner of the city? Hold on to the edge of your seats and see what perils await!!!!

Peering in from an open skylight Batgirl smiled as she finally had found them. Inside she saw the Joker, Egghead, Mr. Freeze, and Louie the Lilac sitting around the table discussing city territories. She had heard enough and figured getting these four back in jail would be a good night's work. The room seemed empty other than the conference table in the middle and some computer equipment in one corner. They tried to look somewhat surprised as she descended her bat-rope and struck her famous "hands on hips" pose and displaying an air of confidence told the four that their luck had just ran out.

"Our luck just got better, Batgirl," Joker exclaimed with a bigger than life grin on his white face. "We were wondering how long it would take you to arrive, after all you are our guest of honor!"

"Guest of honor," Batgirl scorned, "I have no intention of ever being your guest of any kind you dirty fiends, now surrender and I won't have to embarrass all of you in front of each other".

Batgirl went into a defensive stance as the four villains approached her as Joker, the obvious leader, replied, "But we have been discussing you are the key to Batman and Robin's demise young lady as well as your own."

"Do you know how pathetic that sounds coming from your mouth, Joker? Needing a woman to do something the four of you and others have never been able to accomplish on your own?"

"Before we were all quarreling over who gets Gotham, but now we have an agreement that we will share it and branch out our operations beyond this pathetic little pond," Joker stated.

"Joker you should know never to trust another criminal, and besides I can handle the four of you all by myself," Batgirl stated arrogantly.

As the four began circling her like a pack of wolves Batgirl began thinking ahead of who to take out first and how to defeat them without them getting off any of their little tricks like before to capture her. After circling and dancing back and forth in the open warehouse floor Joker sighed, "You are right Batgirl, the four of us can't even take the likes of you, we are pathetic". With that they all sighed and took a less threatening pose. Batgirl straightened up herself and let her guard down only to hear a faint "swoosh" above her head to look up and see a net falling directly over her. Its force nearly knocked her off her feet and in that instant the four of them rushed her and wrapped the netting tightly around her body.

"Purrrrrrrrfect, boys, absolutely purrrrrrrrfect," Catwoman meowed.

"Catwoman, I should have known these clowns would have needed your help," Batgirl gasped.

"Why darling, we have discovered we all need each other," Catwoman said as she attempted to stroke Batgirl's face through the netting.

"Well, I won't be any part of any plan to hurt Batman and Robin or any other criminal activity with the likes of you," the young heroine bellowed.

"Ahhh, but you shall, just wait and see," Joker chimed. Then Louie the Lilac stepped up and sprayed Batgirl's face with his boutonniere which caused her to immediately fall asleep. Then the four men hoisted Batgirl up and carried her over to the machine sitting in the corner.

Entranced by Louie's Lilac gas, Batgirl and sat stoically in a chair. To be safe they had tied ropes almost completely encompassing her body from ankle to neck making any movement impossible. There would be no chance of her reaching her utility belt or anything else for help in escaping their diabolical plan. The group was again sitting around the table discussing plans until one of them noticed she had finally awakened.

Egg head stepped forward this time and approached the helpless but struggling Batgirl. "Eggs-celent! Now you will see the effects of combined efforts can produce, little one," He chuckled as he lowered a large egg shaped helmet over her head.

"What do you think you are doing to me, Egghead?" Batgirl asked in her most sarcastic tone.

"My dear, this machine is quite simply going to scrabble your brains, eggs- quiste, is it not", he smiled as he adjusted some knobs on the machine. "You will become mindless until we re-create your memories and program you to be the girl we all want you to be," He calmly stated.

"You can't do that to me," Batgirl gasped, "please, I can't be turned into some kind of zombie!"

"Oh, you won't be a zombie, My dear, "Egghead continued. "You will simply have a new identity and better personality that the one you have now," He chuckled.

"I don't need a ne......", her voice trailed off as Egghead wasted no time in stating the computer and interrupting her pleas. The computer's high pitched hum in the helmet caused Batgirl to instantly loose focus.

"Soon her speech will become incomprehensible and then in the last stage she will become catatonic. Then we can start the re-training of her mind," Egghead gloated as the others looked on smiling as Batgirl now sat there already unable to speak in complete coherent sentences.

The lights on the helmet flashed and flickered as Egghead dialed in some adjustments fearful of frying too much of her brain too fast and losing her forever in a comatose state. "Her mind was a little easier to scramble than I had figured so I have to slow down the rate of synapse interruptions to not fry such a pretty mind," He chuckled. An hour later poor Batgirl was in a catatonic state and staring wide-eyed with a blank expressionless face.

Egghead began loosing her restraints as she now was a mindless and ready to be re-programmed. Batgirl sat motionless in the chair without one thought in her mind. The Joker began fumbling in his pockets, "Now where did I put that disk of Poison Ivy's," He jabbered. "Ahhh ha! Here it is," Joker exclaimed. "First things first, we have to make her a wanton little slut, like every man has wished she would be at some time or other, right?" Joker smiled getting approval nods from everyone in the room.

Egghead slipped in the disk and adjusting some knobs causing the helmet lights to once again begin flickering. It was impossible to tell if the girl formally known as Batgirl was receiving any signal at first but slowly the look on her face began to change. Her empty eyes became lustful and the zombie stiffness of her face softened to those of pleasure. A glowing sign of success......

.......... TO BE CONTINUED ..........
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thats a nice read! 8) Its great to see the classic villains in your story. =D>
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Lovin' it so far. :D
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent start. :D
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

The lights on the helmet stopped flashing except for one which just slowly flashed a yellow light signaling the program had finished. Batgirl now had a look on her face different than anyone had ever seen. It was a small smile and a look in her eye that was very sensual. Joker quickly ran up and pulled out another disk to place into the DVD drive.

"This is one that Mr. Freeze contributed," Joker chortled. "A stroke of genius where all the times we had this little kitten trapped and bound up tight will be put in her memory as willfully being a bondage slave and loving it!" A round of applause went up from the group as again the lights began flashing on the large helmet that dwarfed the red head of Batgirl. Seeing her eyes again begin to grow lustful and even roll into the back of her head it was as if she was re-living the experiences of several years all at once. Her petite body even began to shake at times and you could even see her nipples harden and tent her purple spandex bodysuit. Then again after about an hour the lights stopped flashing but the one and Egghead went up and turned off the computer, then removed the helmet.

"We must not try and do too much at once," He explained, "We don't want to fry her brain with too much to assimilate so fast either, and I for one would love to see just how well this has taken so far."

Everyone was in agreement but started arguing over who should be the one to test her. Then Catwoman purred loudly and quieted the excited boys and said she had the answer.

"Let's see how she responds to all of us at the same time," she began, if she is taking the program well then she should have no problem with performing oral sex on all of us at the same time. To get you boys in the mood how about we begin with letting her and I have a little fun together and then all of you can have your fun with her."

"Eggs-celent idea!" Cried Egghead.

"Whoooo hooo hooo!" Chimed the Joker.

"Delightful idea," added Louie.

"A splendidly shivering idea!" Mr. Freeze exclaimed.

"Perrrrrrrrrfect," replied Catwoman as she proceeded to the chair and slipped behind the poor Batgirl. Slowly her hands began roaming her petite body looking for the zipper on Batgirl's suit. Finding it just to the side of her neck suddenly Joker cried out, "Don't take off her mask just yet! Let's have fun with her as Batgirl for a while before we see who the girl is underneath!" Everyone agreed they wanted not to spoil the first time with revealing her true identity. Slowly Catwoman peeled down the zipper to Batgirl's purple outfit while talking very slow and softly to Batgirl about what she expected of her.

"Oh, yes, I will love doing that for you," Batgirl replied as she slipped out of the chair and approached the table.. She climbed up on the table and began undressing herself in as seductive of a way as she could by bending over as her hands roamed her ass, thighs, and then began removing her boots. She was barefoot and Mr. Freeze motioned for her to come over to him. She did and he took and lifted her bare foot to his mouth and began sucking on her toes. "Ohh, that sends shivers through me, Mr Freeze, but not cold ones," she moaned. Next she worked her hands back up her body and began pulling off her gloves. She tossed one to the Joker and the other to Louie. Both immediately began sniffing and rubbing them along their faces while mumbling about the smell and texture. As she began removing her bodysuit she turned it into a little striptease dance showing that Ivy's instructions had made her one sweet little teasing showgirl. As her breasts were slowly revealed she place both hands over them at first teasing the crowd with little peaks of her light pink nipples. Her firm C-cup breasts were perky and creamy white with the nipples jutted out almost a half and inch. She pinched, twisted, flicked, and caressed them bending over in front of everyone so they could get a close look. The Joker slipped out his long tongue and swirled them causing Batgirl to give a moan and then as best she could buried Joker's face between them and swayed them back and forth.

By now the guys were getting pretty worked up and Catwoman joined Batgirl on the table. She pulled down the rest of Batgirl's outfit. As Catwoman stood up she pulled Batgirl to her knees by her nipples. The men cheering and urging them on now for what was to come. Catwoman took Batgirl by the back of her cowl and pressed her face forward right into her pussy. Howls of pleasure filled the room as Batgirl eagerly began licking Catwoman right in front of them. Between Batgirls muffled noises and Catwoman's commands and moans the men began getting really turned on and Catwoman could see their pants bulging. Catwoman began humping and grinding poor helpless Batgirl's face and instructing her how to lick then flick over her clit with that sweet hot little tongue. Then Catwoman let out the loudest "PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" any of them had ever heard as her pussy came in Batgirl's face and all over her tongue.

Catwoman clenched the back of Batgirl's head as her hips rocked, thrust, and ground her pussy all over the little ex-crime fighter's face. Then she pulled away and knelt down and kissed Batgirl with a nice long deep wet kiss. The Joker, Mr. Freeze, Louie, and Egghead all were now ready for their turns. Catwoman calmed herself then took Batgirl down off the table. She whispered something in Batgirl's ear and then told the men to expose themselves sitting in their chairs facing out from the table. They instantly stripped out of their pants and followed Catwoman's instructions. They watched as Batgirl got on her knees and Catwoman took off her silver chain belt. Looping it she placed it down over Batgirl's neck and made a leash out of it. This brought another round of howls and cat- calls from the excited men. Catwoman the proceeded to walk Batgirl around them in a circle. Every once in a while for the first few times around Catwoman would tell Batgirl to "smell" and she would nuzzle one of the men's hard cocks but if she tried to lick or suck Catwoman would tug enough on the leash to pull her head back. Soon it was obvious how turned on Batgirl was getting by parading around like a little bitch and smelling the sex of all the hard cocks in the room as her pussy was dripping wet and trickles were running down her thighs.

Then Catwoman walked Batgirl in front of Louie and commanded her to suck him, suck him dry. The lost minded little Batgirl did just that taking him in her mouth and sucking him like the dirtiest little whore. Louie was gasping before he knew it swearing he knew she would be that good. He exploded rather quickly and right into Batgirl's mouth. She moaned and let out such pleasurable sounds as she took his load that Louie swore he had never had a dirtier cock sucking in his life. Next was Mr. Freeze, he sat there almost frozen but then soon he was thrusting and rocking himself as Batgirl's mouth bobbed up and down his hard shaft. He pulled back rather hard and his cum shot onto her face and neck. Catwoman commanded Batgirl to leave it there as she then walked her to Egghead. His long upward curved cock would surely prove a challenge to the petite girl's mouth. Yet, Batgirl sucked it like she was born to suck cock. Slurping and gagging a few times and Egghead blew his load quite fast. Finally Joker was the last one left. He was by no comparison the largest of the group. His ten inch impressive cock was four inches in circumference. Batgirl wrapped both hands around his shaft and proceeded working on his thick purple head. His laughs and jeers about her being a good sucking little piglet drove Batgirl crazy, she began working his cock and sucking him harder and with more fervor than all the others put together. Catwoman was so aroused by this that she began touching herself watching Batgirl sucking so wantonly over Joker's big cock. "I wonder if this is something Ivy did, or if she really loves big cocks," Catwoman slurred as she was lost in pleasure as her fingers pumped in and outh of her wet slit furiously.

"No, no, I think this is something way deep inside Batgirl," replied Joker. I think all along she has been a little slut and wanting big dirty cock and a man who would humiliate her like she was practically worthless." With his words Batgirl was almost an animal as she began moaning and working harder and harder on Joker's big hard cock. "That's right little slut, make Joker's big dirty cock give you His load," Joker chided. He moaned as now she worked even more and more while her breath through her nose was heavier and heavier. "She is a dirty little slut cock loving piglet!" He jeered. Then Joker stiffened his legs as the cum was about to shoot out. "On your titties, piglet, I want to CUM ON YOUR LITTLE TITTIES!" Batgirl pulled off looking up into Joker's white face with a lustful look in her eye totally gone with desire to make Him cum. Her breasts pushed upwards right under the head of His cock as she pumped him furiously now. Both gasping as Joker sprayed His hot creamy white hot load of cum all over her perky breasts and pink nipples. As Joker sighed, Batgirl still holding His cock took and rubbed the tip of it in His cum until her breasts were completely covered and shining from His load.......

.......... TO BE CONTINUED ........
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Batgirl,reduced to a slut for her sworn enemies. :mrgreen:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think they should shave her head...by force...then put her head in a machine that will warp her head into an egg shape..make her into a twisted and perverted female egghead
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

"Well, well aren't we having fun," Poison Ivy chimed as she strolled seductively through the doorway gently clapping her hands in approval of the sight of batgirl on her naked and on her knees in front of the Joker. "Really, we should leave playtime for after we take care of the bumbling Dynamic Duo," she stated.

"We simply were making sure the re-programming took effect," Joker informed the stunning green beauty. "We are now sure that batgirl will do as instructed and be the bait, the trap, and the downfall of those meddling crime fighters Batman and Robin!" He continued as his insane smile broadened across his face.

"Very well, clean her up and place her back in the chair quickly," Ivy instructed as she ran her fingers lightly around the former batgirl's face and then leaned in for a soft kiss. Batgirl swooned from Ivy's passion kiss as was weak as kitten as Joker's henchmen carried her off to clean her up. "I am sure that Batman will soon figure out the clues we have left for him and come to rescue the poor batgirl," Ivy replied. "We will watch from the underground room on the surveillance cameras it should make for one great show when batgirl "freeze dries" their minds thanks to Egghead and Mr. Freeze's combined efforts!"

Everyone cheered and then laughed at the impending doom they had planned for the Dynamic Duo and all the more that little batgirl was the Egg Benedict Arnold to do so! They then brought batgirl back into the room and placed her in the chair tied as she had been earlier. Ivy then loaded a disk into the computer as Egghead re-fitted the helmet around her head and the disk began to play with the instructions batgirl would carry out when her so called heroes would arrive. Then everyone headed to the underground room to watch on the cameras the unfolding action.

........ MEANWHILE......

The bat computer had been assimilating all the facts and clue that Batman and Robin had fed into the machine and finally the infamous "DING" sounded as the calculations were completed and an analysis card was ejected. "Hmmmmm," Batman fussed, "This doesn't look to good these clues do not seem to add up Robin".

"Holy dead end, Batman," Robin replied, "we have to be missing something. We have it narrowed down to something that you have at breakfast with your EGGS, but the trail goes cold there!"

"Robin, what a stroke of genius, old chum!" Batman exclaimed picking up his coffee cup and smiling at Robin as he quizzically stared back at Batman.

"What did I say?" Robin inquired.

"Well, cold was close," He informed the boy wonder, "but I ascertain that by some unconscious sublimation you got the final answer to the clue from you surroundings," Batman surmised as he handed Robin the coffee mug of cold coffee. "Still the result is "Freeze Dried" coffee. This not only proves my theory that our enemies have joined forces but that they are using the old coffee bean factory as their current hideout! Now the only question is are Egghead and Mr. Freeze the only two involved? We must be careful this time for who knows what trap the two of them could come up with together. Quick, we need to get there before Batgirl does and gets overpowered by those two! To the Batmobile!"

A minute later and the Batmobile was roaring out of the Bat-cave and headed to the old abandoned coffee bean factory. Arriving and pulling around back to not attract attention they saw the Bat-cycle of Batgirl parked but no sign of Batgirl. Batman found a side entrance door chained and padlocked. He pulled out his small but effective acetylene torch and made short work of the chain. They entered the factory stealthily and began searching for both Batgirl and the criminals. Robin spied Batgirl first and they cautiously approached the petite crime fighter. With no sign of anyone else around Batman lifted the helmet off of Batgirl's head and untied her gag. Robin meanwhile began untying the ropes from around her body.

"Are you okay, Batgirl?" Batman began inquiring. " Where is Egghead and Mr. Freeze now, Batgirl?"

Thank goodness you are here!" Batgirl exclaimed. "I was trying to get out of this before they got back but the ropes were really tight. I got here and the place was empty, I saw the computers and thought I would make them in-operable by removing the mother boards of course, but I heard them coming and could only bust a couple of fuses instead. Mr. Freeze and Egghead left together to find the right fuse for the computer generator over in the corner there," as she nodded her head towards the machinery against the wall. Seems Egghead doesn't know his fuses very well and Mr. Freeze got pretty mad with him for having to go with him to get the right one."

"Golly, Batgirl, you sure are a quick thinker on your feet," Robin stated, "seems like you almost had it under control but good thing we are here now!"

Batman had already headed over to the computer bank where Batgirl that Batgirl said she was trying to disable. "Robin, I am fine now," Batgirl said smiling softly, "but Batman may need help removing the mother boards, they were lodged in pretty good."

Robin smiled and blushed a little at the thought of Batgirl thinking he could help Batman with the task. He dashed over with a prideful gate and gave a quick glance back at Batgirl as Batman opened the control panel door. As Batman removed the door panel to the machine a loud spraying noise erupted from the machine and the Dynamic Duo found themselves covered in a thick white powder with almost the consistency of snow. Shocked by the immediate cold they stiffly turned around to see Batgirl laughing with her hands on her knees and slightly bent over seemingly very pleased with herself.

"Bat....girrrrrrrrrl..... howw....... how... howw. coul....could ... you do.. do.. do .. do this?" Batman asked through chattering teeth already to frozen to move another inch.

"Y...ye...yeah... wha...whats......go... go... going.... onnnnnn?" Robin added.

Batgirl straightened up and began a slow seductive walk towards the Dynamic Frozen Duo as her hands roamed her body as if gloating that she had outwitted them both so easily because of her femine ways. "Well, boys, my days as Batgirl as you have known me are over. I am Joker's newest addition to His hot little gang! My initiation is to make sure the two of you are out of the way for good. Sadly, that means I am going to have to "freeze dry" your minds so you are permanently out of the way. Don't worry though, I hear the Arcane Insane Asylum takes real good care of their patients," Batgirl smiled in the most seductive way.

The material had now worked completely through their suits and both Batman and Robin felt stiff as boards and unable to move or even talk by now. The only sounds they could make was from the chattering of their teeth. Batgirl watched as hypothermia set in and once they fell into the sleep state they were limp as rag dolls and helplessly weak as kittens. While they were out Batgirl took and tied each one to a chair. She then placed a helmet over each of their heads and adjusting them tightly she then walked over and turned on the machine. They slowly began awakening and Batgirl then explained, "I am now going to turn you two into a "freeze dried" one thought track mind, and I have been told to be creative and come up with what I based on a few memories I have been given about you!" Batgirl informed them leaning in between them her hands slipping around the outsides of the Dynamic Duo's cheeks letting her fingers graze the outlines of their bewildered faces.

HOLY FROZEN CATASTROPHE!! IS THIS THE "FREEZE DRIED" END FOR THE CAPED CRUSADERS???? WILL THEY BE ARCANE'S TWO NEWEST MEMBERS???? IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR A THAW OUT BEFORE BATGIRL GIVES THEM ONE FOND MEMORY????????

TUNE IN ON THIS SAME CHANNEL ...... AT THE NEXT OPPORTUNE TIME..... IT IS GOING TO BE A COLD COLD SHOCKER!!!!
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

certainly hope it's some sort of end to their meddeling
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

The helmets on the heads of the Dynamic Duo was slowly flashing as the mind melting program began. Batman and Robin were securely cuffed ankles and wrists to the chairs as the mind drain began working on them. They were now almost thawed from the blizzard blast from Mr. Freeze's machine and were struggling in their chairs. Batgirl began focusing her efforts on Robin first as it was obvious in his eyes that his mind was going blank first.

"Robin, can you hear, me," Batgirl whispered seductively in his ear.

"Yes, I can hear," he answered in a monotone voice as he sat under the helmet.

"So, Robin, I hear you have had a little crush on me for quiet a while now it seems. Is that true," batgirl continued as her lips just brushed along Robin's ear as she whispered.

"Ummm," Robin blushed, "yes, that is true".

"Awww, that is so sweet," batgirl cooed, her hand now sliding along his chest. "I have to say I find you ir-resitably cute as well". Her hand now roaming over his thighs and slipping between them. Robin's legs tried to react but her hand easily forced her way between them and found him growing hard. "Mmmmm, there you go, Robby, let it grow hard for me," batgirl whispered as her tongue snaked out and licked along his earlobe. Robin couldn't struggle as the machine was emptying his mind of all his thoughts but the ones now coming from batgirl and he began growing hard. Batgirl began pulling at his shorts and soon his hard cock sprung free. "Oh, look how nice and hard you are getting for me," batgirl gasped as her hand encircled the base of his shaft. Robin moaned as her small hand started working up and down his cock, slipping over the tip and squeezing before sliding back down to the base where she began opening her fingers and tickling his balls.

All Robin could do was instinctively react to batgirl's hand as she stroked his now rock hard member increasingly faster and harder. His breathing intensified and batgirl began whispering dirtier and even perverted thoughts into his mind. Talking about herself in such pornographic terms about them fucking together. Then she launched the one last thought she had been programmed to place into his mind as it was all but gone now fromt he machine "freeze drying" his mind.

"Now, Robbie," she spoke with little puffs of air filled words into his ear, " I know you have spanked your little toy while thinking about me laying in your bed, and I want you to know right now that has me so turned on that I am literally dripping wet," she continued as her hand now released one hand from his cuffs and placed it between her thighs onto the damp spandex of her crotch and moaned sensually in his ear as she rubbed his hand up and down her covered slit. "I know how badly you want this," she teased, "but you can at least think about it all the time now and be a naughty little monkey for me and jack off all the time thinking about me and my wet pussy, after all you know it is wanting you, now," batgirl giggled slightly as she placed his hand now around his cock. "So now, my little robin, stroke yourself, stroke it and be my naughty little monkey," she repeated over and over as Robin began stroking himself harder and faster the more she repeated her commands. Soon he was moaning and rocking in his chair the best he could as his climax grew near. "That's it my naughty little monkey," batgirl cooed, "now cum and repeat how your my naughty little monkey to jack off constantly from now on and let that be your one thought from now on as well," batgirl stated as she reached up to the helmet and pushed a red button to send his voice recording directly into his mind.

"I am your naughty little stroking monkey, I can't do anything but jerk off now as your naughty little monkey, I want to be your jerking naughty little monkey and cum for you," Robin began rambling on as he neared climax and hearing his own voice sinking deep in his mind as the helmet lights flashed faster and brighter. Jerking fast and hard with his climax so near batgirl was rubbing herself through her outfit watching him loose control.

"I am going to cum, robbie, cum with me you naughty little monkey," she gasped. Squatted beside him she was rocking on the balls of her feet as her legs swayed sideways open and closing as she neared her own orgasm. "Oh, you make me such a naughty girl, robbie, cum for me now, cum my naughty little monkeyyyy," her voice trailing off as she threw open her legs, head throwed back, her breast arching upwards and stomach clearly rippling in the tight purple spandex revealing the orgasm ripping through her body. She regained some composure and watched as Robin released as well and sent his creamy white cum spurting into the air hitting batgirl in her face and the rest onto his hand and thighs.

"Mmmmm, " moaned batgirl as she rubbed his sticky white cum off her face and licked her fingers. "You taste so good, I love the way my naughty monkey came, so one little treat to stick in your mind as well," Batgirl cooed as she leaned over and sucked the cum off his resting hand and then proceeded to lick up his softening shaft until she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth and milked the last of his warm cum out of his dick. "Now that is something to remember as you do nothing but jack off as my dirty little monkey." batgirl whispered as she gave one last soft licking kiss along Robin's ear as the helmet then flashed that the mind erase of all but the last thoughts Bagirl had placed in the boy wonder's mind.....

"Now, my naughty Batman," she said as she turned her attentions on him, her finger running around her lips and sucking the few stray drops of cum into her mouth and sucking her finger clean, "What am I going to do with you.......?"
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love it! You know she should have Batman bareback poor little Robin...lol.....while she works robin from the front again....mmmmm
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great as usual! =D>
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batman was struggling against Egghead's "Empty head" machine as Batgirl approached. Most of the freeze from Mr. Freeze's blizzard blast had worn off as he struggled in the chair to get free. Batgirl under the re-programming effects had skillfully still been able to secure the Dynamic Duo to their chairs quite effectively. Batman's eyes were darting back and forth as he struggled to keep focus and avoid eye contact with Batgirl as well.

"So, Batman, I hear you had a little crush on me too," Batgirl softly whispered in his ear.

"I'd rather not discuss this now as I am trying to concentrate," Batman replied with a strained voice. "Please, Batgirl, remember how we are on the same side and help me get free, I can help you," he continued.

Batgirl now began rubbing her small firm breasts along Batman's arm as her hand slipped down over his chest falling onto his thighs. "I am helping you, Batman, helping your fantasy come true," she said.

"This is not the time for fantasies, batgirl, please I beg you don't let them do this to you".

"Oh, Batman, but I am so wet after playing with Robin, now is the perfect time for us to have our fun," she giggled.

"You are not yourself and I can't help you if you break my concentration on trying to keep my thoughts intact".

Batgirl now traced one fingernail along the inside of Batman's open thighs and all but moaned, " Batman, have you thought of me sucking you before, you know as your personal little bat slut?"

"Gentlemen don't think of such things, batgirl, I have always admired and respected you as a female almost equal in our ways," Batman said as he tired to shift in his chair to get away from batgirl's finger that had found the outline of his cock through his shorts.

"Oh, you never have found me a little attractive?" she said sounding disappointed.

"I never said that, for a young lady you are very attractive." Batman replied straining to keep focus.

"I see, so why is it now that you are getting hard if you don't want me," she asked softly.

"I can only say it is a physical response to your touching me," Batman again strained to speak as the machine was working further into his mind. "Please, you are only distracting me and causing all of us to be defeated by the Joker and all the others".

"Would it also distract you if I just started sucking on your nice hard cock, Batman? I think you would like the way I do it," she teased as she began tugging at the edge of his shorts working it towards the hardened member.

"I would rather hope you di...." Batman didn't get to finish the sentence before batgirl had sprung his cock free and she had taken him into her hot warm mouth. "Bat.....girrrrrrrl!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Mmmmppphhhhhh .....," was all she could manage as her mouth had fully engulfed his hardness.

"Ple...pleas....pleaseeeee, stopppppp," he continued in an aroused tone. "I ca ... can't ...... resist both youuuuuuu and this machine".

Batgirl was now slowly working her mouth up and down his rigid shaft, her lips pressed tightly against his silky smoothness as she had fully wet him now. She glanced up to see Batman's eyes closed tightly and the lights flashing faster and faster on the helmet. Her one hand now worked at freeing his balls as the other started stroking upwards from the base to the tip and rolling her fingers over the head and then she would swirl her tongue lightly around the thick rim with her mouth open over the tip of his already purple head. She worked on him for several minutes going back and forth from sucking him all the way down and then back again to just teasing the tip as her other hand never let go of his balls, rolling and caressing them lightly till he was tight and growing ready to release.

Batgirl whispered, " Let me have it Batman, let me have that load you have thought about giving me so many times. I know you have, you can't fool me, you want to cover me in your cum and I want your cum now, let it go and lose your thoughts except that one!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Batman's voice quivered as her dirty thoughts and the pleasure she was giving caused him to lose focus completely and the machine was now erasing thought after thought ......

"You must cum, you have to cum and cum and cum for me, Batman, that is all you can think about and do is cum," Batgirl's voice became childlike as she could feel Batman's body stiffening as he was losing control. "I want your cum, Batman," she continued as her hand squeezed him harder and pumped faster along with her mouth panting her hot words over the tip of his heavily spit covered tip.

"Ahhhhhhhhggggggg!!!!!!!!!" Batman could no longer resist her hot panting words on the top of his drenched tip, her hand stroking his shaft so hard, his balls were releasing and he could not keep his cum from rushing through his cock and as his ropes of white cum spurted into her throat his mind became frozen with only the thought of cumming for batgirl....

forever.......
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dont let Batgirl waste even a precious drop...she is thirsty for more....i think she needs a cocktail
Its nice when a story has a happy ending
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

awesome. =D> :mrgreen:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry for the delay in continuing this story. Have had some connection problems due to earlier storms and now with the tornado damage in the area will be busy volunteering to help clean up the devestated areas. Will return to writing soon as possible.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Take your time there are a few things more important then finishing your excellent stories.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

very true, you do what you need to do.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Seeing the yellow lights slowly flashing on both the Caped Crusader’s helmets signaling the brain freeze was complete the gang let out cheers of jubilation and danced in a circle crying out together in unison, “Tis the end of the Caped Crusaders, tis the end of the Caped Crusaders!” Then they composed themselves and headed down to the room where Batgirl was still teasing both Batman and Robin as they sat there in their chairs playing with themselves with their free hand and mumbling. Batgirl was smiling ear to ear when the group entered the room.

“Egg-cellent!” Egghead cried.

“Purrrrrrrrrfectly done, My dear,” Catwoman purred.

“Sweet fragrance of Eau de Bat!” Louie the Lilac exclaimed.

“Fantastic, simply fantastic, My girl,” Joker applauded.

“Chilling performance, My dear child,” Mr. Freeze added.

“Quite a show you little minx,” Poison Ivy said winking seductively.

Bowing to take a courtesy Batgirl replied, “Why thank you, thank you, all.”

Then Louie approached Batman and Robin and gave each a squirt of His boutonniere to put them to sleep. Then some henchmen came in and bound them head to foot in strong ropes before carrying them out to the van in order to drop them off at the steps of Gotham City Hall. “What a surprise for Gotham’s proud citizens to find in the morning,” laughed the Joker as He watched them carried off towards the van. Then they all circled around Batgirl and Poison Ivy pulled out a silver canister and sprayed a stream of white mist into the air. Everyone inhaled the intoxicating mixture and soon they all began removing each other’s clothes.

Poison Ivy spread her legs as Batgirl slinked to her knees eager to please her exposed flower. Catwoman knelt behind Batgirl and began tonguing both her pussy and asshole. Poison Ivy began sucking Egghead’s hard cock as He straddled over Batgirl’s body. The Joker meanwhile positioned Himself behind Catwoman and began fucking her hot little kitty with His big hard throbbing cock. Not to be left out Louie the Lilac slipped in behind Poison Ivy and slipped inside her dripping pussy and Batgirl began licking his shaft as he pumped in and out of Poison Ivy’s spread lips. Soon each one was nearing climax and cumming hard. The men were surprised that under the aphrodisiac’s influence their cocks stayed hard even after cumming. The women of course were hungry for more than one time of this and each changed a position with another until all had fucked and been fucked by each other.

After four hours of constant swapping and fucking the effects of the spray began to wear off and each one soon was collapsed on the floor enraptured by the afterglow thrill of the awesome little orgy. After some time had passed they cleaned up and got dressed and began discussing the next round of business at hand. Joker was leaving Gotham and heading to Metropolis for a new expansion of their crime ring as the others would now stay and loot and pillage Gotham with the demise of the Caped Crusaders. The next order of business was to figure out how to dispose of Superman and Supergirl.

All the while batgirl had been sitting in the corner touching and playing with her little pussy getting off over and over again. Then she walked over to the group and said, “I know something that will weaken Superman and Supergirl of all their strength so you can defeat them.” The group grew silent as batgirl began to explain about the strange effects that meteorite fragments from their home planet have on their superpowers……
Batgirl Fan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Interesting and cool
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wonderful story. Loved it from beginning to end.