JOKERS LUCK RUNS AMUCK……

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

PART ONE

Another day in Gotham City …. Everyone is going about their business as usual… but what is this??? The Joker making a new lair in the Old Tymes Theatre building…. Next to the newly opened Pussy Cat Club … Something is amiss…. but what can his plan this time be….. can Batman and Robin or Batgirl thwart his newest evil scheme???? ….. DON’T CHANGE THAT DIAL….

Joker was running about the stage carrying on in his insane nature babbling about one thing after another with his hands held up thumbs touching with forefingers pointing upwards as if peering through a camera screen. As he moved from one side of the stage to the other he was barking commands at his young female helper who was taking notes while his henchmen began moving the set pieces around on the stage. He finally approached the purple director’s chair which was labeled “JOKER” as he cried out to his female assistant, “Now run along and see to it the preparations are made I need, after all the show must go on!”

The young busty girl hustled off as Joker watched her leave the room. Her toned thighs revealing their muscular form until midway up they disappeared under her multicolored plaid skirt swaying back and forth in a most mesmerizing fashion. Joker turned his head having noticed the henchmen had stopped as well to watch the lovely girl nicknamed, Joy Buzzer exited the room. “Get to work you clowns, we have a lot of work to do before the show can go on!” They all shook their heads and went back to work as Joker himself peered back to watch the last glimpse of the young girls slipping out the door. Then once again he turned to bark commands at the men as they moved the props on stage to get ready for Joker’s big show.

The young girl had returned after running the errands to pick up the last of the needed stage props and Joker quickly had the men work on the finishing touches. Then he quickly had them all take their places for a quick run through of the upcoming “show”. The young girl, Joy Buzzer, took the role of Batgirl as they frolicked around on the stage walking through step by step their plan to trap the young heroine.

“Excellent,” Joker cried as they finished the last part of the capturing scene.

“Then what are we going to do to her, Joker?” one of the henchmen asked.

Joker made a fret of a face and placed his long white glove fingertip to his red lips. “Well, I’m going to train her how to be proper entertainment, boys!” He laughed.

They all laughed including Joy Buzzer, though not as much as the Joker and the men. She was secretly jealous of Batgirl, seeing how that is all the Joker could talk about and well, she was ready and willing to do anything for Joker to notice her and make her his number one girl. Still, the Joker had some kind of revengeful hard on for Batgirl and all he wanted was for her to fall completely into his clutches. Then Joker had them go through the whole scenario again and again mostly because he knew what kind of bozo clowns his henchmen could be and blow the whole scene. Finally satisfied they knew their parts without fail he waved his hands and told them it was time to go do some crime so Batgirl would come to apprehend them.

“What if that crazy Batman and his sidekick Robin show up instead,” one of the men inquired.

“Then I will use this on them,” Joker laughed pulling out a large revolver and pulling the trigger. Instead of firing a small flag popped out that said “BANG!” “Ha ha ha ha ha!” He crooned, “Of course then it will be full of a sleeping gas cartridge and put them fast to Bat dreamland,” He continued, “Now let’s go do some crime so Batgirl can spend some time!” The group all headed out of the theatre building and piled into the white van with a huge clown face on the side.

SOMETIME LATER THAT EVENING…..

Joker hurried everyone up the stairs and to the main room as fast as they could. They threw the money bags in the makeshift closet on the stage and the henchmen busied themselves tying the ropes to them. A couple readied their props that would be soon used to capture Batgirl on other side of the stage and chattered amongst themselves of which one Batgirl maybe would take a liking to most. Joker quickly silenced their talking and had them hurry and take their positions. “I parked the van right out back so Batgirl could easily find it, so hurry it up!” He laughed. With everything ready they all took their places and watched the open window against the back wall where surely Batgirl would try to make a surprising entrance to get a jump on the Joker and his gang.

Their patience paid off as soon a bat rope was seen shooting up past the window with the anchor hook attaching itself to the roof. Joker tip toed to the window ledge and gave just a quick peek outside. He could see Batgirl working the rope around her slender waist as she prepared to climb the building. Before she could look up he ducked back inside and gave a big thumbs up to the rest of the gang. They braced themselves for action. They waited for what seemed like hours but finally they heard the footsteps of Batgirls stiletto heels quietly scrapping the brick wall just outside the window.
Batgirl peered into the half open window and lightly billowed the curtains as if a breeze had blown them. Then a quick look into the dark room and all looked clear. She slipped one leg into the window and bent over at the waist and sprang right into the room. Standing quietly she flipped her cape back over her shoulders, brushed off a little debris off her bat logo across her chest, unclipped the rope clip from her utility belt, and then placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head trying to hear any noises nearby. Sensing the coast was clear she took a couple of steps further into the room before being surprised herself.

Batgirl was startled when the stage lights blinded her from their sudden brightness. She stopped in mid stance and lifted her hands to her face to block the glaring brightness. She had not yet noticed she was on stage when the Joker called out, “Lights, film, camera, action!”

“What is the meaning of this Joker,” Batgirl boisterously cried out trying to adjust her eyes to see where the clown fiend was standing.

“You have the starring role in our show, Batgirl,” He replied.

“There won’t be any show once I take you and your clowns down to the Gotham City jail, you criminal,”

Joker gave a face of surprise while holding his arms out to his side almost as if in surrender then laughed putting one hand to the side of his mouth as if whispering directions to the girl. “Good, keep going, it is just what we need, a defiant Batgirl for this scene.”

“This is no scene, Joker, now give up the money and yourselves quietly and I won’t have to hurt any of you,” Batgirl stated raising her hands as if ready for a fistfight and glancing around the room as now her vision had improved.

“Money? What money?” The Joker said with a most unconvincing face.

“The money you just took from the Federal Reserve here in downtown Gotham,” Batgirl said emphatically. “The video cameras outside caught you and your crew filling up the van now parked outside with the bags of money that is going to send you to prison for a long time, you clown!”

“There is no money in van, Batgirl, and we have been here rehearsing our show for you to shine as a rising star,” He said with a straight face.

“Well, I am sure you have it in here somewhere,” Batgirl said looking around now at the stage she was on and seeing several doors. “What the devil have you got going on here, what weird game are you trying to play, Joker,” Batgirl inquired as she began walking slowly towards one of the doors. She was walking just where the Joker wanted her too but needed to coax her to begin opening all the doors.

“Nope, you don’t want to open that door, Batgirl,” Joker said with as much a straight face as he could.

Batgirl took that as an open invitation and grabbing the knob pulled the door open. Nothing fell out but a pile full of old “Jack – In – the – boxes”.

“So going to make a game of this are you, Joker,” Batgirl hissed. “Better be a good joke because it is your last before seeing the inside of the state penitentiary.”

Joker reached out his hand as if to stop Batgirl as she came to the next door acting upset she was insistent on doing so. Inside were the money bags all piled up but as Batgirl went to grab one they all flew up as the henchmen pulled the ropes tied to each bag and held them just out of Batgirl’s reach. Batgirl in her frustration jumped to grab a bag which was what Joker had planned. The closet henchman then sprang at Batgirl and grabbed her by the arm and spun her towards another henchman waiting with a rope which he quickly looped around the shoulders of the spinning disoriented girl. He then spun her off to another waiting henchman who also had a length of rope and wrapped it just below Batgirl’s elbows. Again the disoriented Batgirl was spun off to yet another henchman who looped his rope around her legs about midway up her thighs. This one more pushed her in the direction of the final henchman who was smiling broadly as she being off balance shuffled right into his path. As he looped his rope down around her ankles and quickly cinched the knot the other henchmen came and steadied the girl up in front of the door behind the last henchman all while getting little gropes in of what they could of Batgirls petite body. She gave a smug look at each man who was fondling her helpless body but could not retaliate but instead felt tingles of pleasure being sparked by their greedy little touches as they went about steadying her in place.

“Now it is time for the captured and tied heroine to be knocked into the closet scene,” Joker declared.

“Joker, I demand you stop this at once and untie me,” Batgirl huffed in defiance. “When Batman and Robin find out what you have done, they won’t go so easy on you this time,” she continued somehow thinking if she stalled it would give her time to get free. She had her arms pulled up as the ropes were just below her elbows so her hands were at her utility belt but she had to distract Joker’s attention while she somehow managed to find the right tool to free herself.

“Your threats are empty, Batgirl, you will soon be at my disposal to do whatever I wish with you, for you see the room is sound proof and I have a little recording for you that will play over and over again until you are ready to be mine all mine!.

“Noises,” scoffed Batgirl, “we live in a city full of voices and noise, you crazy maniac and that surely won't make me ever want to be yours!”

“Well, yes, Batgirl, but see there behind the noise is a subliminal soundtrack which your mind will not be able to comprehend or stop as it mingles together in one loud blaring mind melting hypnotic symphony to which you will not be able to resist under such stress.”

Batgirl’s eyes widened with the thought of becoming a mind numbed zombie under the influence of the Joker but she had not been able to get to her utility belt to free herself. She was trying to slowly work at it while distracting the Joker with her defiant attitude and questions but she was quickly running out of time.

Suddenly Joker looked down at her waist and saw her hands capable to access her belt. He stepped forward and unfastened the yellow belt from around her lissome body. He then took another piece of rope and pulled Batgirl’s arms down and splaying her hands to the outsides of her thighs and looped the rope around her wrists twice effectively and completely immobilizing the young heroine. Then he removed his red handkerchief and folded it up making an effective gag for her small mouth. He stepped back admiring the girl bound head to foot and ready to be made a mindless toy for all his pleasures. "Now, let the showwwww continue!" Joker exclaimed laughing and clapping with much animated jubilation.

One henchman opened the closet door revealing it to be a small padded room as one would find in Gotham’s Insane Asylum. There was nothing in the room but four padded walls and a padded floor. Batgirl struggled as she stood helpless for all intents and purposes to be knocked into the small room. Four henchmen went and began swinging the money bags aiming it for Batgirl to knock her off balance and into the closet. Batgirl was thinking how crazy this was but after all it was Joker at the lead of this crazy group of clowns. All she had to do was avoid getting hit by one of the bags of money about to head her way until Batman and Robin showed up to save her. She was confident in her ability to accomplish that task and make the Joker then look like a big fool.

As the bags began swinging at Batgirl she managed to shuffle and dodge enough to miss the first three attempts. With the fourth one she was not so lucky, but the bag didn’t hit her hard enough to push her into the room but it did knock her off balance enough to not be able to dodge the next money bag and she went tumbling into the small padded room. She lay there struggling helplessly as she watched the Joker slowly close the door but first showed her the small black box in his hand and pressed the red button on the top. She began hearing sounds coming from inside the walls of all sorts of daily noises, babies crying, people yelling, gun fire, sirens, several types of music, voices, dogs barking, and mingled in a track playing a suggestive hypnotic message designed to change Batgirl forever…..

You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave… you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave… you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands….. You are no longer Batgirl… you cannot resist my commands….. you are forgetting everything you know… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only obey me… you cannot resist my commands….. I am your Master…. you cannot resist my commands….. your only purpose is to do everything I say… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your thoughts… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your actions… you cannot resist my commands….. you will only do as I say… you cannot resist my commands….. you are not capable of resisting me… you cannot resist my commands… I control your thoughts now… you cannot resist my commands….. I control your every move… you cannot resist my commands….. you are now my puppet…. you cannot resist my commands….. you only want to please me in every way …. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you want to be my slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you are my sex slave…. you cannot resist my commands….. you want to be my slave… you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. you cannot resist my commands….. You cannot resist my commands…..
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Really great beginning. Glad Joker got rid of that pesky utility belt.

Hope to see more soon.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very interesting and very good.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

next scene please
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well so far it just seems joker's in luck haha