The Corruption of Elektra

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Delta

She made her way through the dark city streets, searching for crime. She is a vigilante, a woman highly trained in the martial arts. Formerly an assassin she now spends her nights on the side of justice stopping crimes and bringing criminals to justice. Her name is Amanda Natchios, but at times like these she uses the name Elektra. She is a beautiful brunette, approximately 5 foot 9, athletically built. Her emerald green eyes searched the night for signs of wrong-doings.

As Elektra prowled through the alleyways of the city, she noticed a door slightly ajar. The door led to a jewelry store. Quietly, she made her way into the rear of the store. At the entrance to the main showroom, the martial-arts mistress paused to scan for intruders. The place seemed deserted. Slowly Elektra advanced into the main store. Her muscles, tensed for action, were well defined by the tight red pants she wore and the matching low-cut red halter that showcased her firm 36C breasts. Her long dark hair framed her face as she surveyed the damage before her. Many of the cases had been smashed open. Judging by the jewelry strewn on the floor, the thieves were after only specific pieces.
Elektra made her way behind the counter. She wanted to examine the main alarm box to determine why the alarm never sounded. As she studied the damaged wiring, there was a noise from behind her. Quickly she spun around and assumed a defensive posture, only to receive a face full of a reddish gas. Through the gas she saw the shadowy form of a figure holding some kind of device pointed toward her. Almost instantly, the gas began to affect her. Waves of relaxation washed over her and her body straightened from its fighting stance. Slowly the beautiful brunette's arms dropped to her sides limp and useless. Elektra tried to fight the gas's effects but her mind seemed numb.

"Gas affecting my mind. Must uhhh fight, but sooo tired. Hard to think. Feeling ....s... soo relaxed."

For the first time her assailant spoke. "Yes Elektra. Relax. That gas you have inhaled has relaxed your body and now is affecting your mind. Robbing you first of the ability to think and then it will place you in a receptive trance fully open to suggestion." Her assailant stepped from the shadows as she spoke. She wore a black ninja gi comprised of tight black pants ending in flat soled black boots and a sleeveless wrap type gi jacket decorated with a red dragon over her left breast. Her face was hidden behind a hood that left only her ice-blue eyes showing. "Don't fight it Elektra. You cannot win."

"Sooo relaxed. Hard to think. Mind going blank. Muh....mind....uhhhnnn...go...go...ing....uhhhhn
nnnnn...." with that last moan Elektra's mind succumbed to the gas and she was left with no independent thought only a warm pleasant nothingness.

"Gone," smiled the dark ninja woman, as she studied her captives entranced face to ensure she was truly under the effects. Elektra only stared unseeing out into the distance her deep green eyes heavy-lidded and glassy.

"Elektra, can you hear me?"

"yessss"

"You are now in a deep hypnotic trance state from which you cannot awaken until I give permission. Do you understand?"

"yessss....deep...trancccccce...can...not...awa....ken" replied the entranced beauty in a weak sleepy monotone.
"Very good, Elektra. Now unlike ordinary hypnosis where you cannot be made to do or believe anything against your true beliefs, the drug you have been given makes you totally susceptible to my suggestion. If I command it, it becomes your truth."

"if....you...command...i....mussst....obey....i...under....stand..."

"Good girl. Now listen carefully. What is your name?"

"a...amanda...natchios...."

"Amanda, you will accept all that I tell you now and at any future time you are in this trance state."

"yesssss....willl...accept..."

"Good now listen carefully."

Over the next thirty minutes the dark clad ninja instructed her entranced adversary, giving her post hypnotic suggestions to be carried out at a later time. Finally she was ready to make her departure.

"Amanda, tell me does anyone call you Mandy?"

"not...since....my family...died...my...mother was...only...one..."

"Good. From now on anytime you are addressed as Mandy, spoken or written, you will agree to anything suggested to you. When you are told 'dream Mandy' you will fall into this deep dream state again and await orders. Now when you awaken you will forget me and all events that transpired since you arrived. In fact when you awaken you will have just entered. Do you understand?"

"yessss...."

With that the ninja guided Elektra to the entrance.

“You will remember nothing.”

“will… remember… noth-“ Her words cut off abruptly by a blackjack to the base of her skull Elektra crumples unconscious to the floor. With a final look at her enemy’s defeated form the Crimson Dragon departed activating the alarm as she escaped. Moments later a siren was heard in the distance.

Elektra's eyelids fluttered as the life came back into her eyes and she found herself looking into the concerned face of a policeman, with no memory of anything but that she had just entered the store.

"Sorry I couldn't have been more help, officer. But as I said the thieves were waiting when I arrived. They must have struck me from behind as I entered"

"Thanks anyway, Elektra." Replied the officer as the vigilante vixen walked out the door.

Deciding that the night was spent, Elektra made her way home. Upon her arrival she showered and changed into a slinky sheer silk nightie and wrapped a short black silk kimono style robe around herself and headed to the bedroom for some much deserved sleep.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Good start sir!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Delta

Thank you! More to come soon!
Delta

The next evening Amanda was just finishing her dinner when she decided she wanted to go out for some fun. So she quickly cleaned up then went to her bedroom to get ready. She slipped out of her clothes and studied the contents of her closet. She drew out a pair of black leather pants and a red satin bustier she couldn't quite remember owning. Amanda shrugged off the odd thought as she slid the pants up
over her legs to encase her bare bottom. They felt so sexy. Then she put on the bustier and sat at her make-up table. Quickly she applied some black eyeliner and mascara as well as a dark purple eye shadow and blush. She felt really sexy as she gazed at her reflection. The makeup really brought out the green of her eyes and gave her a dark sexy look. Finally she added a dark glossy reddish-black lipstick. A pair of high-heeled back leather ankle boots and a black leather drape jacket completed the look.

Grabbing a small purse with keys and money, Amanda headed out.

Amanda pulled into the lot of a new nightclub she had heard about from somewhere, and got out of her Maserati. As she entered the Dragon's Lair, the beautiful brunette was struck by the look of the place and she noticed the hint of incense in the air. Amanda made her way across the room to the far end of the bar where she took the end stool.

"What can I get you?" asked the attractive barmaid.

"Every bar I have ever been in the bartenders have a specialty, a drink they make better than anyone else." Amanda smiled. "What's yours?"

The barmaid had been expecting a young woman meeting this description to come in tonight with that exact question. She had an answer all ready. "It's my own personal recipe it's called dragon's nectar."

"That sounds exotic. I'll try it," replied the brunette.

The barmaid then stepped off to fix the drink. She took a tall glass and mixed the contents she had been instructed to use, then topping off the drink with a red liquid from a vial she had hidden in her waistband. Returning to Amanda the barmaid set the glass down with a smile and bid her customer to enjoy.

Not realizing that she was being drugged Amanda tasted the drink. It was fruity and not unpleasant with a slight alcoholic aftertaste. She finished the first drink in short order and proceeded to order a second and soon after a third. Heavy drinking was foreign to Amanda but for some reason tonight it just seemed so right to be here in this bar enjoying this delicious dragon's nectar.

As Amanda was starting on her third drink, an attractive Japanese woman sat next to her. Amanda quickly surveyed the new arrival, young, about 25, long black hair, athletic beautiful body. But the most striking feature was the woman's eyes, a stunning ice-blue.

"Hello," smiled the woman as she noticed the brunette staring at her. "My name is Nicole, people call me Nikki."

"Oh, uh Hello," replied Amanda, embarrassed to be caught staring. "I'm Amanda."

"Amanda, what a lovely name, for a lovely woman. So tell me Mandy, can I buy you a drink?"

At the sound of the name, Amanda was overcome with the desire to make this woman happy.
"S....sure." She responded slightly confused. “I—I’ll have a dragon’s nectar.”

Nikki lead the conversation while Amanda sipped at her fourth drink in an hour. Finally as the music kicked into high gear Nikki ran her hand along Amanda’s arm.

"C'mon Mandy, finish your drink so we can dance."

Amanda drained her drink in one quick draught and did not resist as her new 'friend' led her out on the dance floor. The music, the heat and the drinks combined to make Amanda really get into the music. Soon the two women were grinding against each other to the raunchy music blaring across the dance floor. Sweating and breathing heavily, Amanda could not take her eyes off Nikki as the music stopped. When a slow ballad started to play Amanda started for the bar.

"How 'bout another drink?" she asked. But the young Asian woman caught her arm and drew her back so their eyes met.

"One more dance, please Mandy. I love this song."

"O...okay," replied Amanda a slight dreaminess to her voice. She did not want to disappoint her new friend. Nikki drew the chestnut-haired beauty into her arms, drawing her close until they were chest-to-chest. She slid one hand around Amanda's back and the other slid down to caress her tight firm ass. With a slight, pleasant gasp Amanda wrapped her arms around the Asian and they began to sway to the music. As they danced Nikki started to nuzzle Amanda's neck and slowly worked her way up to nibble on the woman's ear. Amanda for her part gave a small moan and arched her body against her partner's.

"You're a dream Mandy," whispered the raven-haired seductress into her prey's ear. At the sound of the post-hypnotic trigger Amanda gave a moan and slumped against her partner as her glazed emerald eyes slowly slid shut and her pretty head slumped against the other woman's shoulder. "Can you hear me, Amanda?"

"yessss...", mumbled the entranced beauty in a voice like that of a sleep talker.

"Good now listen very carefully. You are horny. You need sexual contact."

"sssssoooo...hor...ney....n...nneed...ssssss...ex....yesssssss...under...stand"

"There is only one person you are attracted to here, and that is me do you understand?"

"n...no. not...like that. i don't li...like...w...wom...en....."

"You are confused, my dear. Amanda doesn't like girls, but Mandy loves women. Mandy is in love with me because I make her so horny. You are Mandy, aren't you, my sweet?"

"y...yesssss... at...trac....ted... t....to.... you... wa....want.... to.... uhhh... b....be..eee... w...wi ...th.... y...
yooooo...uuuu..."

"Now Mandy, my sexy kitten, open your eyes. You are awake but you are Mandy. You are horny and have eyes only for your new friend. Do you understand?'

"yesssssssss....under....stand....", with that Mandy's beautiful green eyes opened and as they fell on Nikki, they were filled with lust. With a purr the horny brunette ran her hand down her partners back to caress the raven-haired villianess's ass.

"I need you, baby." Mandy panted as she kissed the other woman deeply and passionately.

"Follow me, Mandy honey. I have a place we can use." Taking the horny brunette by the hand Nikki leads her to the back of the club through a hidden door and up a spiral staircase. At the top they enter a bedroom and Nikki draws her hypnosis-induced lover toward her. Passionately the women's hands explore each other's bodies their lips kissing caressing and suckling every inch. Mad with desire and panting heavily they strip each other and tumble in a naked embrace to the bed. Nikki flung Mandy around until she was on her back and then giving the aroused superheroine a deep lasting kiss she smiled and said.

"I'll be right back, baby!" And with that the Asian beauty slid down between Mandy's legs.

"ohhhh, mmmmmmmm" moaned the giddy brunette as her Asian lover worked her magic on her love canal. Mandy ran her fingers through her lover's long raven hair then as the pressure built she slowly slid her hands up her own body to caress her breasts.

"Oh Yess, baby! Yess! Yes! Yes! OOOOOhhhhhhhhHH, OHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH !!!! YES YESYES YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!" The passion flowing through Amanda now was overwhelming. Her hands clawed at the bedsheets as the orgasm mounted within her. She finally burst as her juices flowed forward into her lover's mouth. Mandy's back arched as the orgasm reached its apex.
"huhuhuhuhuhuhuh...nnnn...nnnnn....nnnn.....ohohohoohohoohohoohohooh...."

Then as she reached the apex of her orgasm her body locked and she let out one last moan.
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................." then her body relaxed as her fingers stretched out and went limp. Her sweat sheened body fell limply to the bed. As Nikki pulled herself up to the top of the bed she took Mandy's chin in her hand and drew her head around to face her. But the sensuous vigilante's face was expressionless, her mouth hung slightly open, drool hung from the one corner. Her deep emerald eyes were glazed and staring unseeing into nothingness.

"Perfect." Smiled Nikki as she gazed upon her captive, gently stroking Mandy's sweat drenched hair from her face. "The post-hypnotic suggestions worked perfectly. Her choice of clothes, her drink, even ending up in my bed. It was all implanted the other night in the jewelry store. And now as I commanded that night, her orgasm has truly blown her mind. It has completely shut down. Can you hear me?"

"yesssss..." slurred the mind-blown maiden.

"What is your name?"

"i'm....umm...i...don't...know..." responded the Asian beauty's captive with no care or emotion in her voice.

"Perfect" thought Nikki. "Now your corruption begins, my pet. Soon you will serve and obey me, the Crimson Dragon.
Delta

Nikki "the Crimson Dragon" Hakiru, gazed upon the woman on the bed. Her emerald green eyes were closed, as she was now in a deep sleep. Her long sweaty hair had long since dried; their sex escapade having ended a few hours ago. It was now framing her face in long loose chestnut spirals. Up until a few hours ago the woman had been Amanda Natchios, the vigilante named Elektra. After a passionate night of sex, Amanda had collapsed in a hypnotic trance on Nikki's bed. So for the next few hours Nikki conditioned Amanda's mind. Quizzing her about her life and then altering her memories, changing some adding others and removing conflicting ones. She gave Amanda, her Mandy, a new past, new morals, and a deep seated desire to obey Nikki.

Now that the conditioning was complete Nikki decided to test the results. She reached out with one long nailed hand and began to stroke one of Amanda's breasts. As the sleeping woman's nipples hardened from her captor's ministrations she let out a soft moan but did not awaken.

"Can you hear me, Mandy?" asked the Asian villaness.

"yuh....yesssssss..." moaned Amanda in a sleepy slurred voice.

"Tell me who you are."

"i em ..man...deee… na...nat...chi...ossshhh." The entranced beauty slurred.

"Who am I?"

"you arrrre ni...nikki my lovvvvrrrrrrrr and missshhh...tresssssssshhh."

"Good girl now tell me how we came to be together."

"i wazzz given to a powerful ninja by my fath...errrr az part ov a dealll to make him richhh....
The nin...ja then trained me to ful...filll...my...desh..tiny...to sherve a pow...er...full...nin...jaaa
azzz their shlave....you were...that...nin...ja...i wuzzz trained in all ninja artzzzz...azz...well azzz to be a perfect o...bed...i...ent...sh...lavvve...azzz...i....now ammm...for you mishtresh..."

"Very good. Now who is Elektra?" asked the beautiful ninja.

"el...ek...tra...izzz...the...crim...in...al...i...dent...ity....i uze to serve my mish tressssssshh...
..and commit crimezzz...beside the crimshon dragon...my mish tres esssssssssssss...criminal i...
.den...ti...tyyyyy...."

"Why don't the police attempt to capture you?"

"My mish...tresh......haz...el..ek...tra...pre...tend to be a shuper...heroinnne...thish...way i..
.can take down criminalssss who g...get in mishtreshesssss way as well as keep up with what
the realll...shuper...heroooo...inessssssss...know"

"Very good my pet. Now one more question. Do any of these superheroines know Elektra and Amanda are the same person?"

"yessss...mishtressssss...there...izzzz...one...who I hel...helped...train...sh...sheeee...iz..only... one..."

"What is her name?"

"kitty...kit...ty...pryde...al..also...known..azzzzz...sha...shadow...cat..."

"Excellent Mandy. I want you to open your eyes but remain in your trance."

Slowly, Amanda's eyes opened. She stared glassy-eyed straight ahead from under half-lidded eyes. No sign of independent thought or consciousness showed on her face.

"Get dressed, Mandy. Then write down Miss Pryde's address. You will then go directly home, speak to no one and once home you will undress, and lie in bed. You will then picture me and play with yourself. As you bring yourself to orgasm again and again your mind will more permanently accept the training you underwent tonight. Do you understand?"

"yesssss...my....misssss...tressssss...your...slave...un...der...standssss...and...will...obey."

"Very good this will continue until you pass out. You will then relive all the memories you gained tonight
through your dreams. And when you awaken you will forevermore be the slave-ninja-criminal you now believe yourself to be."

"as...you...co...mand...missss...tresssss...i...shall..obey." With that Amanda turned and moving as if she were sleepwalking, again donned her black leather pants, red satin bustier, and boots. Then slowly drawing her leather jacket over her top she headed for home.

Amanda arrived home and slowly, like a sleepwalker she made her way to her room. Slowly she unfastened her bustier allowing her breasts to spring free. Lovingly, Amanda caressed her breasts, her mind full of images of her new lover. Within minutes Mandy was naked and in the throes of passion as she brought herself to orgasm again and again. Her hand furiously pounded her sopping womanhood as the passion built again.

"oooooooohhhhh N...niki....yes...yessss...oh...oooohhhhh...YES....YES...IM YOURS NIKI...
MMMMMMM....UHUUHUHUHUH....YOURS.....YESYESYESYESYESYESYES.......OOO OOOOOOHHHHHHHHGAWDYESSSSSSSSSSS....yessssssss....yours...allll...yooouuursss... allll....youurrssss....uh...uh....allll...y..orrrss..ssssssssssss......"

With this final mind shattering orgasm Amanda slipped into a deep relaxing sleep. Throughout the night her dreams were filled with images and events from her past. Things that never really happened but that the mind manipulating Crimson Dragon had filled her with the night before.
As she "relived" each event or memory they became real for her. By the time morning came the old Amanda would be gone and only Mandy would remain.

To be continued
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

great story - love the verbal interactions, but it's sometimes difficult to read thru the slurring. Love it so far, though. Keep up the good work!
Delta

PART II

Around noon the next day, Kitty Pryde was alone in her home. The attractive 23 year old brunette was preparing to head to the gym. She was wearing tight black sweatpants with an ash grey tank top and white Nikes. Her long thick slightly curly cinnamon hair was pulled back in a ponytail. As she prepped her gym bag she listened to her ipod.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. She walked over to the door. Kitty removed her earphones, as she pulled the door open. On the front step was a delivery woman, about 25, Asian, wearing a short sleeved brown shirt and matching shorts. The most striking thing about her were her eyes: ice-blue.

"May I help you?" asked the petite brunette.

"Are you...", the woman paused to consult her clipboard, "Katherine Pryde?"

"Yes."

"I have a package for you," replied the Asian beauty with a slight smile. "Sign here please." She then passed her clipboard and pen to Kitty.

"Here you go," said Kitty as she offered back the clipboard and pen. "What is the delivery?"

"This!" responded the raven-haired woman as her right hand shot up to Kitty's face and she discharged a cloud of red gas in the girls face.

"Kaf...kaf...g...gas. Feel so strange. Can...can't move...s...so relaxed." The clipboard and pen slipped from her numb fingers and clattered to the floor. She then struggles to raise her right hand to her temple hoping to clear her mind. "Must fight but gas a..afect...ing my muh....mind. Getting hard...to...ummm...to...th-think. Must...ummm...must...re...sist. So ummm so ummm har...hard to...th...think...must...umm..must....ummm...d-do s—some...ummm....must... ummm....mus...d-dooo wha, can't th- ummm can't um..um...unnnnnnhhh...." With that Kitty's struggles ceased and her mind was gone just a warm pleasant emptiness remained. Her arms hang limp and useless at her side. Her shoulders are slumped and relaxed. The drugged beauty's face was blank and expressionless. Her features were slack, her mouth hung slightly open. Her lids sagged at half-mast over glassy mahogany eyes that stared straight ahead unseeingly.

"Step back, Kitty, and allow me to enter." Commanded Nikki as she saw the mindless stare in her victim's eyes. At that command Kitty stepped backwards allowing the raven-haired woman to enter. Nikki then guides the entranced beauty into the living room. She then looks deep into Kitty's glazed brown eyes. As she stared the Asian beauty's own ice-blue orbs seemed to glow with their own light.
"Look deep into my eyes, Katherine. Lose yourself in the blue light of my eyes. Good girl. Nothing matters but my eyes and my voice. You have already succumbed to my special hypnotic gas now complete your surrender by losing yourself in my eyes."

"l...loooossse...myself in y...your eyesss....i...w...want only to to l...look a...away...mussst look a...way..." With every ounce of her will Kitty tried to resist but the pull of the other woman's eyes was too strong.

"Come now Katherine you cannot resist. My eyes draw you closer into them. Now breathe deeply, Katherine and relax." With this Nikki again sprays the red gas directly into Kitty's mouth and nose.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," moans the young brunette as the sweet smelling gas fills her nose, her mouth, and her lungs. All resistance fades from Kitty's face as the gas robs her of all free thought and will. Blank faced the entranced ninja stares with sleepy lifeless eyes into the ice-blue orbs of her assailant.

"There's a good girl look deep into my eyes. Nothing matters but to lose yourself in my eyes."

"looook in...too y....your eyessss. yesssss l...lossssst in yourrr...eyessss. fall deeeeep in...to eyessssss n...noth...ing elssssssse ma...ma...ters. uhhhhhhhhhh...."

"Your mind is gone, Katherine. You have no will. My voice fills your head. My voice is the only thing in your head. You have no thoughts but what I give you. What my voice speaks in your mind must be accepted for it is the truth."

"my m...mind issss gone. have no will. my th....thoughts are y...yoursssss. y... your voice f...fills my m....mind w...with the tr...truth....m...mussssst o...bey...yourrrr....voice....."

Nikki then leads the hopelessly entranced girl over to the couch and slowly strips Kitty down to only her panties and tank top. She then draws the helpless brunette down to sit with her back against the Asian woman's chest. Nikki then raises her hands to the mindless brunette's head. Spreading her fingers so that the fingertips are pressing against certain pressure points, she manipulates these points in the manner of ancient ninja mind magic, further intensifying her control over Kitty's mind.

"You will now listen to every word I say. You will experience everything I describe to you. Do you understand my pet?"

"yessssssssssss..i...un...derrr...staaaaand...i...ammm...y...yourrrsssssssssss....."

"Close your eyes. Picture your best friend, Amanda Natchios."

"yesssssssss...."

"She is beautiful isn't she?"

"yessssss...b...beau....tifullll......."

"You desire her."

"de...de...sire...h...herrr?"

"Yes. You desire her touch, her attention. She stirs feelings in you that you cannot deny. You are aroused just looking at her."

"mmmmmm...s...ssssooo...beau....tiful. wish i c...could t...touch herrrr...mmmmmm..sssso... sexxxxxy....j...jussssst l...look..ing a...at her ma...makessssss....me h...hornyyyyy....."

As the raven-haired ninja continued to manipulate her young prey's mind with thoughts of desire for the girl's friend/mentor, she began to massage the girl's breasts arousing her both mentally and physically. As Kitty lay lost in her fantasy Nikki worked over her breasts and vagina. But to the entranced girl it was all the result of her dream lover. Very soon Kitty was drenched in sweat and gasping and moaning in the throes of ecstasy.

"y...y...yessss...Mandy Ohhhh it feels so so so g...good....mmmmmmmmmm" gasped and moaned the entranced brunette.

"Yes, Kitty. Feel your lover. Let the passion within you build. But you cannot cum." Commanded the evil ninja.

"puh...please m...m...m...mussst...cuuuum...will...du...do an...any...th...th...thing...puh ....
please.... nee...nee...nee..need to c....c....cuuuuuuummmm...."

"No my child. You cannot cum. Not until you submit to your lover. You must submit and agree to all she commands before you can cum. Do you understand, Kitten?"

"yuh....yesss un...un...unnnn...derrrrr..st...uh..uh..uh...tand....muh...must...sub...mit to...c...c ...cuuuuuummmmm"

"Yes, that's right Kitty. Now relax and listen carefully as my commands fill your head and control your destiny."

"yessss." Responded the mindless girl as her ecstasy subsided and her mind filled with only one thought---to listen and obey.

Over the next hour Nikki conditioned Kitty's mind. Instilling post hypnotic suggestions and subliminal desires in the young girls open receptive mind. Finally convinced Kitty's mind was sufficiently prepared Nikki slid out from behind the sleeping, sweat soaked beauty.

"Kitty, open your eyes but remain entranced." Obediently Kitty's deep brown eyes fluttered open to stare glassy and vacant through eyelids that sagged half closed.

"Get up, Kitty my sweet!" Stiffly like a sleepwalker the entranced mahogany-haired girl rose from the couch to stand before her manipulator. Nikki's ice-blue eyes roamed over her captive’s supple athletic body. Drinking in her firm, flushed 34C breasts, their rock hard nipples threatening to tear through her sweat drenched grey tank top, her tight round ass encased in damp panties.

"Soon my dear, very, very soon." Sighed the evil Japanese woman as she lustily licked her lips.

"Now pawn! You will get dressed and return to your door." Immediately the mindless beauty complies with the commands of the woman who currently commands her body. "When the door closes you will awaken. You will have no memory of what has transpired here. You have just arrived home and wish only to soak in a hot bath. While in the bath you will relax into a near total sleep and fantasize about Mandy. Do you understand?"

"yesssss i un...der...stand. i musssst o...beeeeeyyyy...." Responds the mesmerized beauty in a sleepy monotone.

"Very good my dear." States the dark mystic as she exits banging the door behind her.

Exhausted from her work out Kitty drops her bag at the hall table and stretches her tired muscles. She then headed into the bathroom and ran a steaming hot bath. As the tub filed she removed her sweat jacket and pants. Looking herself in the mirror Kitty untied her long sweat-curled hair. She then peeled her clinging wet tank slowly up over her head allowing her breasts to bounce free. She then gradually slid her panties down over her hips and down her firm athletic legs. As she submerged herself in the steaming tub her hands began to caress her body and she slumped barely awake into the tub her mind filled with erotic thoughts and images of her mentor, Amanda Natchios. With a contented sigh Kitty drifted off into her semi-conscious fantasy as her hands massaged her breasts and snatch.

"mmmmmm....mandy. you fe...feeeeeeel sooo.. n...nice" sighed Kitty.

To be continued.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wonderful Story. I loved it. Do you plan on continuing it?