Wolf Woman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Wolf Woman

Barrow, Alaska
Present day

Trish James was well known in the city. The young woman taught physical education class at a public school in Barrow. The children has a secret crush on her as on weekends she competed in wrestling matches and exhibitions at various locations in town. Late one evening..Trish was jogging through the mountains on the outskirs of Barrow...where she often went to exercise to keep trim and fit for both her job and her extra-curricular activities.

However on this occasion..Trish suddenly encountered a huge polar bear who attacked her in a mad rage. Despite being in top physical condition...Trish was not able to put enough distance between the bear and herself. As she leapt to avoid its lunge and its sharpened claws..the young blonde-haired woman went fell off a rocky ledge. "Ohhh!!..Help!!" cried Trish in panic as she fell and went tumbling down the slope. The bear..determined to get its prey..followed her down the slope.

"Uuuuunh" groaned Trish in pain as she lay dazed and flat on her back at the bottom of the slope..with the bear closing in. It looked like she was a goner...when a pack of white wolves appeared out of nowhere and came to her rescue. As the wolves surrounded the large bear and kept it at bay..Trish slowly struggled to get to her feet. "Ohhh!!" cried Trish as she fell to the ground again..her right ankle twisted from the fall. "Pain...in every part of my body...can't move...feeling so dizzy...can't stay..awake..." moaned Trish as her blue eyes rolled up in her head and she lost consciousness.

However as blackness washed over her...Trish was vaguely aware that the same white wolves who prevented the bear from killing her...had picked her up and were carrying her someplace she had no idea where. "Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Trish as her blue eyes closed and she passed out. A few hours later...Trish opened her eyes and was amazed at what she saw. She was in a totally different place..one which she never dreamt existed.

The 25-year-old blonde saw she was in some kind of city with several igloos which were slightly larger than ones she had seen. As her vision cleared...Trish saw she was not alone..but saw a kindly Native American woman sitting close by. She deduced she was an Eskimo but like none she had ever seen before. "Ohh...Where..Where am I? asked Trish as she sat up. Then she realised that she was stark naked. Her jogging suit..her bra and panties..and her running shoes had been removed while she was unconscious.

Before she could complain about why she was naked...Trish realised that she did not feel the cold..even though it was snowing..and the ground around her was a combination of snow and ice. The old Eskimo woman smiled as she approached Trish and held out her hands. For some reason she could not explain..Trish felt comforted by the old woman's demeanor and accepted her hands.

"You are in the first city of the Eskimos...one that has been hidden for years...when the Eskimos first arrived in this land...You gave been given a great gift Trish James....a gift which will allow you to help many people.." explained the woman as she helped Trish to her feet. "What?...I don't understand what you mean?" asked Trish quizzically as she stood up..still feeling a little dizzy from her earlier ordeal.

However she did realise something else..besides the fact she was naked. "My ankle...it's been healed..."gasped Trish in surprise as she no longer felt pain in her ankle. "You are now stronger Trish James...stronger than ever and your injuries will heal very fast...Now you must run..run..very fast and concentrate..think as you have never thought before..." replied the Eskimo woman. Trish was initially baffled by the words of the old woman..but somehow...in a strange way..they made sense to her.

She nodded..and started to run away from the old Eskimo woman as fast as she could. Trish focused her mind..concentrating as never before. As she ran...with each step that the soles of her bare feet made over the snow covered, icy ground... Trish felt her body undergoing an amazing transformation. She felt incredible strength flowing through ever muscle and sinew in her body. Trish felt incredible power flow through her chest...her breasts growing in size and sensuality.

When she stopped...Trish was amazed by the outcome of the transformation. Her skin her shapely breasts had become larger and firmer..her arms and legs had become thick and muscular. Her massive white bust was barely clad in a bra made of white wolf fur...while a panty also made of white wolf fur barely hugged the space between her large muscular thighs..the upper part of her face was covered with a mask made of white wolf fur..with ear lobes... leaving the lower part of her nose and her lips exposed. Long wild blonde hair flowed out from the back of the mask..her fingernails were sharp and glossy. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with toenails that were clawlike and glossy.

"This is amazing!..I feel so strong..and so sexy!" declared Trish as she admired her new body and the flimsy wolfskin bra and panties which garbed it. "You are no longer only Trish James...You are now WOLF WOMAN...You have the strength of 20 men..and all of the abilities of the white wolf..the protector of the weak in Alaska.." explained the old Eskimo woman. Just then the howl of a white wolf was heard...causing the heroine and the old Eskimo woman to turn their heads in the direction of the sound.

"There is danger Wolf Woman!..You are needed!" said the old Eskimo woman. "I'm on my way!" replied Wolf Woman and ran in the direction that she heard the wolf's cry come from. The busty blonde heroine ran swiftly across the snowy, icy terrain. Her large firm white breasts bobbing sexily underneath her flimsy white wolfskin bra which barely contained them...her muscular arms and legs working in tandem...her long mane of wild blonde hair flowing in the breeze as she ran.

Flexing her large muscular thighs...her muscular arms raised above her head...her long muscular legs flailing..as she leapt gracefully through the air...Wolf Woman landed on the balls of her erotic bare feet on the icy, snow-covered ground..and ran to the aid of an Eskimo who was trapped inside a huge block of ice. Clenching her fists...Trish twisted her curvaceous and muscular body as she drove her fists into the huge block of ice which cracked from the force of impact..freeing the trapped Eskimo. The elderly Eskimo woman arrived on the scene within seconds to revive her trapped tribesman.

She then approached the shapely blonde heroine. "You have proven you are worthy of the power the spirits have chosen to grant you...Do you accept the great and difficult task to be the Wolf Woman?" asked the old Eskimo woman. "Yes...Alaska's got several problems...and it needs a heroine to solve them.." replied" Trish with a smile. "Good...Now you must return to your people...I will show you the way to return...but always remember that whenever evil threatens..You shall hear the howl of a white wolf..and Wolf Woman shall come forth to stop the evil" said the old Eskimo woman.

Not long afterwards...Trish James...clad in her jogging suit and running shoes..slowly made her way down a snow covered slope towards a parked jeep which was driven by a man she knew very well. John Levin..a 30 year old geography teacher who worked at the same public school in Barrow where Trish worked..smiled as he saw her..and got out of his vehicle to meet her. "Trish!..Folks were worried sick when you didn't come back to the city...Are you all right?" asked John with concern as he approached her.

"I'm okay John...There's nothing to worry about now..I just got a little lost..that's all.." replied Trish as she hugged her friend. As they embraced..Trish felt brief flashes of warmth in both her chest and between her thighs. "Well come on then...Let's get back to Barrow..and tell people to they can call off the search..." said John as they walked back to his jeep..climbed inside of it and drove away.

One week later.

Trish James was at her house in the suburbs of Barrow. Her blonde hair tied atop her head..Trish let a loose-fitting white bathrobe she was wearing fall to the bathroom floor as she prepared to step naked into her shower. Her right foot had barely set itself down on the tiles inside of the shower cubicle in her bathroom...when Trish heard the howl of a white wolf. "Uh oh!..That sound means there's trouble...Looks like I'll have to be a little late for school today..It's time to change into Wolf Woman!" resolved the young teacher.

Running out of her bathroom..focusing her thoughts...Trish quickened her pace...and felt her body becoming stronger and sexier..with each step that her bare feet made...with them becoming increasingly erotic..in the process. She felt her blonde hair becoming loose, wild and long. Trish also felt her thin white wolfskin bra...barely covering her large firm white breasts...and the thin white wolfskin panty appearing between her large muscular thighs..the white wolfskin mask covering the upper part of her head and her face...as she ran out of her house in a blur of motion..heading out of Barrow for her rendevous with the criminal element for the first time.

The landscape changed significantly as the blonde heroine with big breasts sprinted out of the urban setting of Barrow and into the rugged, snowy and icy terrain far away from the city. Her massive white cleavage bobbing sexily under her thin white wolfskin bra bra as she ran. Her long muscular legs making powerful strides across the rugged terrain..her muscular arms moving in tandem with them...the frigid sensation registering under the soles of her erotic bare feet..never impeding her progress..and her long mane of wild blonde hair..flowing out from the back of her white wolfskin mask..flowing in the arctic air currents.

The howl of the white wolf...led the blonde heroine with big breasts to a remote gully located far away from the city of Barrow..in the Alaskan wilderness..where a group of male engineers were busy operating a petroleum drill bit...as they searched for oil in an area which was designated as a protected area in a reserve for the indigenous people of the region...the Eskimos. "Time to send these tresspassers packing and then get back to school as Trish James!" resolved Wolf Woman as she flexed her large muscular thighs..and leapt through the air...as she executed her plan of attack.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet in the middle of the makeshift camp..the busty blonde superwoman announced her presence by effortlessly scattering five armed security guards..who were hired to protect the engineers with a variety of throws, punches and kicks. The engineers were as much startled by the heroine's skimpy attire and amazing body as they were by her appearance out of the blue. "Who the hell is that bitch?!" yelled one engineer as he watched Wolf Woman easily dispatch the guards. "I don't know but we can't let her stop the drilling!...Deal with her!!" growled the Chief Engineer whose name was Mitch Riley.

Four engineers..armed with heavy wrenches and lead pipes...charged towards the blonde heroine with big breasts as she advanced towards the petroleum drill bit. Evading the wild swing of an engineer's wrench...Wolf Woman felled him with a right fist to the jaw. Leaping over his falling form...she drove the ball of her erotic left foot solidly into the groin of another engineer who attacked her with a lead pipe. He howled in pain as he collapsed to the ground.

After dispatching the last two engineers with a rapid sequence of punches with her right and left fists...Wolf Woman flexed her powerful thighs again..and leapt toward the platform of the drill bit..where Mitch Riley was at the controls. "This illegal drilling ends right now friend!!" declared the blonde heroine with big breasts..as she drove the balls of her erotic bare feet into the middle of Riley's chest as he turned to face her. "Unngh!!!"groaned Riley as he fell off the platform and landed hard on the snow-covered ground.

However unlike his colleagues who were still down and dazed on the ground from the surprise attack of the savage superwoman...Riley recovered a lot faster. As Wolf Woman moved to shut down the petroleum drill bit that was still going at full speed..Riley reached inside of a special pac and pulled out a flare gun. "This'll fix you bitch!" snarled Riley as he pulled the trigger..sending a cannister streaking toward the platform of the petroleum drilling bit. Wolf Woman only became aware of its presence as she heard it land on the metallic surface of the platform. She looked down and saw the cannister land inches away from the sexy toes of her erotic right foot. "What..??" said Trish as saw it.

The answer to the question posed by the blonde heroine with big breasts...came in the form of a powerful explosion which destroyed the platform..the active drilling bit...sending quantities of raw crude oil flying upwards through the air...along with the curvaceous and muscular body of the Wolf Woman as well. Riley grinned with satisfaction as he heard the heroine cry..."Uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnh!!!!!!" as her incredible body was flung 30 feet into the air..and sent hurtling away from the gully at great speed.

"That'll finish her off!" thought Riley whose objective now was to get his team out of the area before the authorities were able to send anyone out to the area to investigate the explosion. As the criminals made good their escape...the wondrous Wolf Woman who had dared to thwart their illegal intentions...was unaware of this as she hurtled through the air...yelling..."Uuuuuunnnnnnnnh!!!!!"..her muscular arms and legs flailing. "Unnnh!!!!" cried Wolf Woman as she landed on a snow covered slope on her broad shoulders and went tumbling down all the way to the bottom. The white wolfskin bra which barely contained her massive breasts..was stained with crude oil from the explosion of the drilling bit.

"Ohhh!!..What a blast...My wolf powers saved me from death...but strangely...I..I'm feeling very dizzy..and weak...I have oil on my breasts..I have to get it off..and get back to public school...in Barrow..." groaned the heroine as she slowly got to her erotic bare feet. Removing her white wolfskin bra...Trish exposed her huge firm white breasts to the arctic elements...and revealing the large pink nipples and clear areolas which capped their majestic summits...which had oil stains on them. She raised her hands to her chest and began to wipe the oil away..thinking this would be an easy task.

However..this was where Trish got a surprise which she never expected. "Uuuuuuuunh...My fingernails sharp like claws....Uuuuuunh...I'm stabbing myself ...Uuuuuuunh...in my super sized nipples...Uuuuuunh...I can feel them...Uuuuuuunh...becoming so hard...Uuuuuuuunh...feeling so strange...
Uuuuuuuuh...thinking..about...John...Uuuuuuuh...his hands...Uuuuuuuh..all over my breasts...Uuuuuuuh..his fingers playing with my nipples...Uuuuuuh
...tired....I...I'm making myself...become...sleepy..very..very..very...Uuuuuuuh..sleepy..I..I..can't..can't..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wolf Woman as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her white wolfskin mask...and her muscular legs gave way below her curvy waist..as she collapsed to the snow covered ground..and succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great story, eager to see more of her
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Wolf Woman 2

Barrow, Alaska.
Noon

Trish James had completed another day at the public school where she worked as a physical education teacher. As the bell rang for lunch..students and teachers alike headed for the dining hall. Trish was pleasantly surprised...and subtly aroused..as her friend John Levin..who taught geography at the school came and sat at her table. After engaging in brief talk about activities at the school..John posed a question to Trish. "I've been thinking of making an expedition to a part of the wilderness outside of Barrow which the local tribespeople describe as forbidden and do some exploring...I was going to go alone but...I thought it would be better with some company.." said John.

Trish did not hesitate with her reply. "Sure John..I'd love to join you...You know I love a good mystery.." replied Trish with a smile. "Good...Then it's settled then...I've got a couple of things to sort out this afternoon before we go out to the site..how about I pick you up at your place after school?..We can go out there and do some preliminary checking on the site.." said John as he finished his lunch. "Great...I'll see you then.." replied Trish as she watched him go. She felt this expedition could give her a chance to get her mind off how hours earlier she stopped some illegal oil miners in her new identity of WOLF WOMAN...but ended up unconscious and topless on a snowy slope afterwards.

Hours later Trish James and John Levin alighted from John's jeep as they arrived at the site outside of Barrow that John told her about. "What is this place John?" asked Trish curiously. "Well the old Eskimo legends say this is part of some sacred grounds that are very important to the Eskimos...but it's never been proven...This same area is a place that some oil companies think might have hidden reserves of crude oil...and way out here..they might think they can drill without licence and get away with whatever oil they can find.." explained John.

"But if we can prove this is protected land..then the oil companies and whoever is working for them would be guilty of tresspassing on federal land..and could face some heavy fines...maybe even prison sentences..." replied Trish. John smiled at her and for reasons wish Trish couldn't explain..it made her nipples stiffen slightly..causing her to feel brief flashes of warmth in her breasts and between her thighs. "You're a fast learner Trish...We'd cover more ground if we split..up..and meet back in a hour by the jeep...maybe when we get back to Barrow..we can ..get better acquainted..." said John as he touched her right shoulder with his left hand before walking off towards a cluster of snow-covered trees.

As she walked off in another direction..Trish pondered the strange feelings that she felt when John touched her..even when he was standing close to her.

"I've always been attracted to John..but somehow..that attraction seems to have intensified...Is it because I'm falling for him...or does it have to do with my new super powers as Wolf Woman?" she wondered as she surveyed the area as John suggested that they do. Several feet away...out of sight of Trish..John was conducting his own survey of the area amongst the trees. "This is odd...Looks like the ground's been disturbed..and very recently at that.." thought John as he squatted to examine what appeared to be tracks on the ground.

He never got a good look at the tracks as he suddenly received a blow to the back of his head. "Uhh!!" groaned John as he fell to the ground..face down and out cold. "Take this punk!..We'll need him as insurance!" ordered Mitch Riley and two thugs working for him each grabbed one of John's arms and dragged him away. Meanwhile as the hour drew close to an end...Trish returned to the jeep and was surprised that John was not there as he said he would be. As she wondered where he was...Trish heard the familiar howl of the white wolf.

"Uh oh!..There's trouble!..John's in danger!!..Time for me to change into....WOLF WOMAN!!" resolved Trish as she ran swiftly in the direction of the howl...beginning her amazing transformation. Her clothes and shoes faded..revealing her curvaceous and muscular white body..which was barely garbed by a flimsy white wolfskin bra which struggled to contain a pair of massive breasts..a thin white wolfskin panty which hugged the space between her large thighs. Her identity concealed by a white wolfskin mask which covered most of her head...save the lower part of her nose..her lips..and a long mane of wild blonde hair flowed out from the rear of the mask.

Her blue eyes were fixed ahead in the slits of the mask...as her massive bust bobbed sexily under her thin bra..as her muscular arms and legs moved in a smooth flowing rhythm as she weaved her way through the trees..towards her destination. A makeshift camp set up in a clearing where Riley and his thugs were in the process of setting up another petroleum drill. Despite noticing that all her enemies were armed with guns...all that concerned the blonde heroine with big breasts..was John Levin..the man she cared about..who was tied to a tree and unconscious. Flexing her large thighs...Wolf Woman leapt through the air..and drove the balls of her erotic bare feet hard into the chest of a thug closest to her as he turned in her direction.

Riley was alarmed at the sudden appearance of the massive-chested masked maiden who he thought he had killed in their first and previous encounter. "Kill that bitch!!..Kill her!!" yelled Riley. His men responded by pulling out their automatic weapons and opening fire. To their amazement...their curvaceous adversary...evaded their bullets with uncanny agility..and counter-attacked with incredible speed before they had a chance to reload their guns and get a fix on her. Riley watched as Wolf Woman..her huge white breasts..swaying sexily from side to side under her thin bra.. dished out an array of punches....kicks and throws..which sent each of his remaining eight men..flying through the air and rolling along the ground.

"Let's get outta here!!" yelled Riley. He led a hasty retreat as he and his men mounted some snow-mobiles that they had hidden nearby and sped off into the nearby wilderness. Wolf Woman was about to pursue them..when John's groans caught her attention. "John!..He's hurt!" said the heroine with concern as she rushed over to help him. Using her claw-like finger nails...Wolf Woman easily severed the ropes which tied John Levin to the tree. Cradling him gently in her muscular arms..she slowly lowered him to the ground. "Uhhh.." groaned John as he opened his eyes.

As his vision cleared...he was surprised to see he was in the muscular arms of a beautiful blonde-haired woman with the biggest, firmest breasts he had ever seen...and she was wearing a mask and skimpy bikini made of white wolfskin. "I..I have to be dreaming...What happened?...Who're you?" asked John as she laid him gently to the ground. "My name is Wolf Woman..You were kidnapped by some men who were trying to illegally drill for oil...Don't worry...you'll be fine.." replied the blonde heroine with big breasts before she stood up and sprinted away swiftly into the cover of the trees. "Hey! Wait!..Come back!" yelled John as he got up and ran after her.

By the time he reached back to where he parked his jeep..the only person he saw was his friend Trish James. "Trish!..Did you see her?" asked John as he scanned the area around them. "Who are you talking about John?...Who's she?." asked Trish. "I..I don't know...a masked woman...She called herself Wolf Woman.." blurted John. "No..I didn't see anyone..but you...I was getting worried what was taking you so long.." replied Trish. John..still baffled..rubbed the back of his head..and gave up trying to figure out what happened. "I'll tell you all about it when we get back to Barrow...It's a long story.." said John as they got into the jeep and drove away. Neither of them were aware of the presence of a mysterious woman who watched from a distance as they left.

Hours later..at a hidden lodge..located deep in the Alaskan wilderness.. Mitch Riley and his men regrouped after their covert efforts to illegally drill for oil were thwarted for a second time by the Wolf Woman. "Who's that masked bitch boss?...Where the heck did she come from?" asked one of the thugs..speaking for the others who were all smarting from the bruises the blonde heroine with big breasts had given them. "Damned if I know..but she's super strong...and super fast...We'll never get to the oil as long as she's around..." grumbled Riley.

At that moment...the door to the lodge swung open. Riley and his men were flabbergasted by the appearance of a mysterious woman with a figure that rivalled that of the Wolf Woman. "What if you had the means to subdue this female?" asked the woman. "Keep talking lady..I like where you're going with this..." replied Riley as he and his men were mesmerised by this strange woman. "You need only capture the one called John Levin..and she will fall right into your trap!" said the woman and outlined a devious plan to them which had no chance of failure.

Three days later.

John Levin was walking through the city one evening..pondering the events in the wilderness..and especially his encounter with the mysterious Wolf Woman..wondering if he would ever see her again. Lost in his thoughts..he was unaware that he was being watched. At a pre-arranged signal....two men approached him from behind. "Uhh!!" groaned John as one struck him behind the head with a blackjack. The two men then bundled the unconscious teacher into the back of a waiting car and sped away. The first phase of the plan was in motion. The bait had been set.

Elsewhere at a gym center in the city...Trish James was in the locker room..limbering up in preparation for her wrestling match...clad in a tight-fitting pink leotard and matching boots...when she heard the howl of the white wolf. "That sound means there's trouble!..My exhibition match will have to be postponed...because I've got a real fight to get to...as WOLF WOMAN!!" resolved Trish as she made her way out of the locker room..then the gym center..and started running..faster..and faster...initiating her incredible transformation.

Against the background of approaching Alaskan nightfall..a curvaceous figure raced across the arctic landscape. Her massive breasts bobbing sexily within the confines of her thin white wolfskin bra...a thin white wolfskin panty between her large muscular thighs...her muscular arms moving in tandem with her long muscular legs that were making powerful strides across the ground..the soles of her erotic bare feet making contain with the snow-covered ground...her long mane of wild blonde hair flowing from the back of the white wolfskin mask which covered most of her head...the Wolf Woman was on the prowl.

Following the howl of the white wolf... the blonde heroine with big breasts arrived at a small cave hidden in the hills a considerable distance from Barrow. Slowing her pace...the curvaceous crusader entered the cave...her massive breasts rising and falling slowly underneath her thin white wolfskin bra. "John!..John!..Are you in here?" called Wolf Woman..concern in her voice for the man she cared about...as the sensations of the cold floor of the cave registered under the soles of her erotic bare feet. Her glossy claw-like fingernails and glossy claw-like toenails gleaming in the dim light of the cave.

Her blue eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her white wolfskin mask..and a small gasp escaped from her lips as she saw John Levin bound to chair by several ropes around his upper body..his head bowed...indicating that he was unconscious and had been in this state for some time. He was placed close to an active petroleum drill bit...while pipes drilled into the wall kept pumping out water on a regular basis. "It's that masked bitch!..Get her!" yelled a thug as he and another thug...rushed the blonde heroine with the big breasts as she walked towards John to free him. "You boys never learn!" quipped Wolf Woman as she felled the first thug with a left fist to the face.

"It takes more than macho male strength to stop me!" she added.. following through by planting the ball of her erotic right foot on the second thug's jaw. Both men were down and out for the count at her erotic bare feet..and the savage superwoman stepped over them as she made her way towards John Levin..concerned that his prolonged state of unconsciousness meant he was badly hurt. Preoccupied with John's safety and his health...the Wolf Woman made no attention to anything that was happening in the cave around her..as she walked towards her man. This included the innocent looking water system.

However looks proved to be deceiving..for as Wolf Woman approached the captive John Levin...a batch of thick black crude oil suddenly spurted out from the pipes..instead of water. "Uggh!..This oil stinks!" cried the blonde heroine with big breasts in surprise..as thick layers of oil stained her massive bust..and made her thin white wolfskin bra turn black. One cue...Mitch Riley and four of his thugs emerged from their hiding places. "We got you now you bitch!" gloated Riley as they slowly approached her. "You boys have to be delusional if you think this can stop me!" quipped the Wolf Woman as she prepared to dispatch her foes as easily as she did in their previous encounters.

However the blonde heroine with big breasts soon realised that things were going to be very different this time. "Ooooooh...What's happening...I...can feel my big pink nipples...my clear areolas...becoming...hard under my bra...some kind of drug..in the oil...I..I'm...getting dizzy...getting weak...getting tired...." admitted Wolf Woman as she felt her long muscular legs suddenly turn to water below her curvy waist...and her blue eyes began to flutter in the slits of her white wolfskin mask. Seeing that Wolf Woman had fallen into their trap..Riley's men charged at her with renewed confidence...eager to give her some payback.

"Uffffffff!!!!" groaned Wolf Woman in in pain as one thug drove his fist hard into her six pack abdomen..doubling her over..her long wild mane of blonde hair flailing...as she balanced uncertainly on the balls of her erotic bare feet. "Unnnnh!!..Unnnnh!!!..Unnnnh!!!" groaned the blonde heroine with big breasts as the four thugs tackled her to the ground..as she flailed her muscular arms and legs...her erotic bare feet twitching frantically as she struggled to free herself. As she struggled fiercely against her brawny male opponents...the Wolf Woman vented her anger as she saw one of them yank down her thin white wolfskin bra...revealing her thick pink nipples and clear areolas which were stained with crude oil.

"Fiends!!..Perverts!!..You'll pay for exposing my breasts when I get free!!" snarled the blonde heroine with big breasts as she writhed furiously in the grips of the four thugs...two holding her arms at the wrists...the other two holding her legs..at the ankles. "Take the fight outta the bitch boys!!" ordered Mitch Riley as he stood watch nearby.The thugs holding the the muscular arms of the savage superwoman...used their free hands to assault her in her massive, firm white breasts which swayed freely from side to side before her..as she struggled to get free.

"Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!!....My nipples!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..Stop touching them!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...They're the source of my strength!!!!!.
....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!!...You're hands are so rough!!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!...My poor pink nipples!!!!!..Uuuunnnnnnnnnnh!!!!!!.....My clear areolas!!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..You're making them get so hard!!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..I'm getting so tired!!!!!
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!....Falling asleep!!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..I can't get free!!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!" complained the Wolf Woman as the increasing hardness of her thick pink nipples and clear areolas from crude physical stimulation as the rubbing of the drugged oil into them...tamed her into sleepy submission.

Riley grinned as he watched the movements of Wolf Woman's curvaceous and muscular body become slower and slower..as two of his men groped her massive breasts..their fingers stroking her large pink nipples and clear areolas...rubbing the drugged crude oil all over them...to make them hard and erect..and rubbing the drugged crude oil deep into the pores of the smooth white skin of her broad chest...infecting its powerful muscles with an almighty weakness...she quickly learnt was impossible to resist.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...You got me good in my nipples boys...Uuuuuuuh...in my areolas too...Uuuuuuuuh..I'm weaker than a wolf cub...Uuuuuuh..I'm so weak...Uuuuuuuh..and so tired....Congratulations..You've captured me...What happens now??" sighed the blonde heroine with big breasts...as she stared with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her white wolfskin mask at Riley and his four men who were holding her down on her back...fighting a losing battle to remain conscious. "So you can't stand it when a man nails you in those big boobs of yours? asked Riley rhetorically as he knelt beside the helpless heroine .and watched her huge white breasts rise and fall slowly before him...as his men kept her pinned on her back to the floor of the cave.

"Uuuuuuh....Yes...I get very weak...when a man touches my nipples...and my areolas...it really turns me on...and makes me get...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...I..don't want...to fight...back...Uuuuuuuh...Stop playing with my nipples...Uuuuuh..and my areolas...Uuuuuuh..you're sapping my strength...Uuuuuuuh..making me think...about John...playing with my breasts...my pink nipples...my clear areolas...Uuuuuuh...I'm so weak....Uuuuuuuh...so helpless...I can't save him....I can't save...myself..Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" blurted Wolf Woman as she felt the coarse fingers of the hands of Riley's hand as they fondled her large pink nipples and clear areolas with impunity...causing the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet to twitch frantically as she tried desperately to keep herself from passing out.

However to make matters worse for the blonde heroine with big breasts...Riley pulled her white wolfskin panties down her large muscular thighs to her knees...to exposed a thick pubic forest of blonde hair...and a visibly aroused pink clit in the middle of this forest. "That's great bitch...What about your cunt?...Does touching it weaken you?" asked Riley. "Uuuuuuh...I don't know...but...I'm going to find out..now..." moaned the Wolf Woman in sleepy panic..knowing she was utterly helpless to stop Mitch Riley from doing what she feared he was about to do. "Oooooooh...Aaaaaaah...Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuh
..Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh..." cooed the Wolf Woman as Riley''s fingers vigorously rubbed her clit...making her feel very excited..weak and sleepy..all at the same time.

"Like that don't you bitch?!" growled Riley. "Nooooo...Uuuuuuuh...My clit...Uuuuuuuh...hurts so much....never felt...Uuuuuuh...so hard....so wet...Uuuuuuh...never been touched like this....Uuuuuuuh...so weak...so sleepy...you found my main weak spot....Uuuuuuh...can't..can't hold on...John...Help...." cooed Wolf Woman as her sleepy blue eyes gazed at the unconscious John Levin who sat bound to a chair nearby..in no position to render any assistance whatsoever.

"You're boyfriend ain't gonna save you bitch..You're finished!" growled Riley as he thrust two of his fingers inside of the heroine's excited cunt and vigorously stroked this extremely sensitive region. "Ahh...Ahh...Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Aaah..Aaah..Aaah..Aaah..Aaah..Aaah..Aaah..Aah.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
moaned the Wolf Woman...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her white wolfskin mask...and then slowly closing..as Riley caused a flood of thick white fluids to be discharged between her large muscular thighs. It was all too much for the blonde heroine with big breasts to bear..and she gladly succumbed to defeat and unconsciousness.

To be continued
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

another great chapter, the final scene was sensational
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

To be continued

Wolf Woman 3

Alaska. Present day

John Levin...was stirred from the depths of unconsciousness...as he heard umistakeable feminine moans of "Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" The 30 year old man who was a geography teacher at a public school in the city of Barrow...had been investigating leads into illegal activity on lands in the vast arctic wilderness outside of Barrow...which had been designated by the federal government to the Eskimos...the indigenous people of Alaska. John felt a throbbing pain in the back of his head..as he recalled walking along a street in Barrow before being clubbed in the back of his head and the lights going out.

However as he regained consciousness..John became aware that he was in some kind of wooden lodge...no doubt the hideout of the criminals who he suspected where seeking to exploit hidden oil wealth on Eskimo lands...he was standing..with strong ropes wrapped tightly around his upper body.binding him to a wooden post and other ropes binding his hands together behind his back. As John tried to make sense of his surroundings and what happened to him...he again heard the sounds of a woman moaning..."Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh." As he opened his eyes... and turned his head in the direction of the moans..blurred images slowly came into focus and when they did...John could not believe what he was seeing.

Lying flat on her back atop a nearby table...her muscular arms spread wide apart on either side of her curvy upper torso...her long muscular legs spread wide apart below her thick curvy waist....her wrists and ankles bound to the sides of the table...was the most beautiful woman..with the most amazing body which he had ever scene. John was mesmerised by the twitching of the toes of her erotic bare feet..which had nails that were glossy and clawlike...and her fingernails were similar. His gaze travelled up from her erotic bare feet..strong ankles..strong calves...and large thighs...which revealed a thick patch of blonde pubic hair between them.

Gawking further...John admired the woman's six-pack toned abdomen. However it was her pair of massive, firm white breasts...which intrigued him the most as he watched them rise and fall ever so slowly and ever so sensuously. John marvelled at the thick areolas atop the summits of the woman's massive breasts...which were clear as ice crystals...and the thick pink nipples in the centre of her amazing areolas..which were very hard and erect..evidence that she had been aroused for a long time by their captors.

He then looked at her beautiful face..the upper part of which was covered by a white wolfskin mask...her eyes tightly closed in its slits...her head resting atop a mane of long wild blonde hair..and rolling slowly from side to side..as if in denial that she had been outwitted and utterly defeated by the criminals who had obviously kidnapped him and then laid a trap she could not refuse...and succeeded in capturing her too..when she came to rescue him. John remembered how days earlier she had rescued him..but was wearing a white wolfskin bra and white wolfskin panties which did precious little to conceal her feminine assets...and he remembered her name. "Wolf Woman!...Wake up!" said John.

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" replied the blonde heroine with big breasts who was still too dazed and disoriented from her earlier ordeal to acknowledge the cries of the man she cared about. However her moans caught the attention of Mitch Riley and his band of illegal oil explorers who had captured both John Levin and Wolf Woman. John watched with concern as Riley and his men entered the room where he and Wolf Woman were being held prisoner. "So that's the name of the super bitch eh?..Not so tough now is she.?! gloated Riley as he approached the helpless blonde heroine with big breasts. "Leave her alone punk!!" yelled John as he strained to no avail to free himself.

"Shaddup!!" snarled one of Riley's thugs as he walked up to John and punched him hard in the gut. "Oooffff!!!" groaned John as he doubled over..dazed by the blow. He was totally helpless as two of Riley's thugs stood on either side of him as Riley walked over to the table where Wolf Woman was being held captive. Admiring her enormous white firm cleavage..Riley cupped her massive breasts in each of his hands..his thumbs playing with the large pink nipples and clear areolas of the helpless heroine.

"Uuuuuuuh...My pink nipples....Uuuuuuh...My clear areolas...Uuuuuuh...Stop touching them...Uuuuuuh..They're the source...Uuuuuuh.... of my wolf strength...Uuuuuuuh...You're making me weak...Uuuuuh..Making me so sleepy...Uuuuuh..can't fight back..Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh..." complained the blonde heroine with the big breasts as she writhed helplessly atop the table. Her muscular arms and legs tugging in futility at the ropes which bound them to the table she was lying on top of. The sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..with their glossy clawlike nails...twitching helplessly as she lay defenceless against the expert erotic assault of Mitch Riley.

"Leave her alone!!..I'm the one you want!!" yelled John. This earned him another punch in the gut from one of the other thugs with him. "Oooffffff!!!!" grunted the male teacher as he doubled over in pain for a second time. "Shaddup!!" snarled the first thug who had hit him earlier. "You got that wrong buddy boy...It's you big breasted girlfriend here that we want...Break out the good stuff!! quipped Riley as he donned a pair of thick leather gloves. "You got it boss..." replied one of the thugs who was standing close to Riley. The second thug who was standing next to Riley went to a nearby cabinet and brought out a glass jar containing a clear viscous liquid. This was handed to the first thug who in turn handed it over to Riley.

All John Levin could do was watch..knowing he could do nothing at that moment to help the brave and beauteous Wolf Woman who had saved his life earlier from these very same criminals. Opening the jar...Riley poured a thick layer of the oil over each of the savage superwoman's enormous, firm white breasts. "Ooooooh!!!...Pouring something on my breasts!!!..Uunhh!!..Have to get free...Uunhh!!..Have to stop you..Uunhh!!" cried the Wolf Woman as she tugged in futility at the ropes binding her to the table..unable to break them. "Dream on super bitch!!" snarled Riley as he cupped the heroine's massive white breasts again with his gloved hands

"Uuuuuunh!!!!...Some kind of oil....Uuuuuunh!!!!..You're rubbing it into my breasts...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Paying attention to my big pink nipples...Uuuuuunh!!!!..and my clear areolas too...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!!..Getting so excited...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Gettting weak....Uuuuuunh!!!!...Getting sleepy..Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!!" moaned the Wolf Woman as she wiggled her curvaceous and muscular body helplessly atop the table. From where he was tied up..John was dazed from the blows to his gut and baffled about what Riley was doing to Wolf Woman and why he was doing it.

"That's right super bitch!!..You can't deal with this stuff!!..This will finish you off!!" gloated Riley as he poured more of this special oil between her open muscular thighs. "Ooooooh!!!..More oil!!!..Being poured on my cunt!!!...I can't fight that...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" cried the Wolf Woman as she thrashed helplessly atop the wooden table..her muscular arms and legs tugging frantically at the ropes binding her wrists and ankles to the long wooden table...which refused to yield.

"Right again super bitch!!!..Now I'll nail you where it hurts!!!" sneered Riley as he parted the blonde pubic hair between the savage superwoman's large thighs...placed two fingers of his right hand atop her swollen clit and started to rub it vigorously. "Uuuuuunh!!!..Uuuuunh!!!..Uuuuuuuunh!!!"
moaned Wolf Woman as she wiggled frantically atop the table in a useless effort to protect her exposed nether regions from an erotic assault she was beginning to accept that she could not withstand. As the lips of her pink clit parted..Riley plunged his fingers inside.

"Uuuuuunh!!!!...That hurts...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Dear God...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Oil has drugged me in my pink nipples...Uuuuuunh!!!!..and in my clear areolas!!!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!...My wolf strength gone...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...A man's fingers....Uuuuuuuunh!!!!..inside of my sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!
It hurts...it hurts so much...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Too tired...to think...Too turned on..to fight...giving in...giving up...I'm going to...Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..
Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." howled the Wolf Woman in sleepy submission as a massive orgasm erupted like a geyser between her large thighs...leaving her unconscious atop the table.

Close by..John Levin was helpless to help his busty guardian and baffled by what he witnessed. Riley stepped back from the table..admiring his handiwork as thick white cum flowed out of the excited pink cunt of the defeated Wolf Woman..as she lay spread-eagled on her back and trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep. "Come on boys!..Let's get back to work...the bitch'll be out cold for hours and this punk can't stop us!" ordered Riley as he and his men left the lodge to resume their work...leaving their two captives alone. Though he was still in pain from the blows to his head and gut...John knew Riley had no intentions of letting him or Wolf Woman live. He had to do something or they were both finished.

"Wolf Woman!!..Wolf Woman!!..Can you hear me?!!" yelled John as the savage superwoman..who lay bound, naked..save her mask..bound and unconscious atop a nearby table. He was relieved when he heard her moan.."Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" in response..her head pillowed atop her long mane of wild blonde hair..rolling slowly from side to side in response to his voice. John persisted. "Wolf Woman!!..It's John!!..John Levin!!..You've got to wake up!!..Now!!" yelled John.

"Uuuuuuh...My pink nipples...My clear areolas...turned on by oil...So weak...So tired.. want to sleep...Uuuuuuh..criminals...Uuuuuuh..have beaten me...Uuuuuuh..." moaned the blonde heroine with big breasts...which rose and fell slowly with each strained breath that she took..her blue eyes still closed in the slits of her white wolfskin mask which covered the upper part of her head..and most of her face..except the lower part of her nose and her lips. "You can't give up Wolf Woman..Only you've got the strength and the courage to save us and stop those men..If you don't..we'll both die out here! You have to think..You have to recover...I need you!" said John.

His words sank into the jaded brain of the blonde heroine with big breasts and she did as John urged her to do. Ignoring the feelings of sex and sleep which the aphrodesiac-laced oil was creating in her hard and erect pink nipples and clear areolas..and her swollen pink clit..Wolf Woman focused her thoughts...and the howl of the white wolf filled her mind. John watched in amazement as the heroine's pink nipples and clear areolas began to become soft again..while her pink clit relaxed...and the strength of 20 men flowed through her curvaceous and muscular body again.

He continued watching as Wolf Woman flexed her muscular arms and legs and effortlessly snapped the ropes that were binding her atop the table. Leaping off the table..the savage superwoman ran over to where John was tied and with a swipe of her right hand..she used her clawlike fingernails to cut the ropes binding him to the wooden post. As John rubbed his sore wrists..he watched as Wolf Woman slipped her white wolfskin panties. He watched her standing with her erotic right foot flat on the floor..her erotic left foot raised..its sexy toes with glossy clawlike nails curled as she slipped her underwear up her calves and between her large thighs.

John continues to stare.and then donned her thin, white wolfskin bra..which barely contained her massive white breasts..capped at their summits by thick pink nipples and areolas....that were now soft and relaxed....again. He was still staring at the awesome chest of his busty guardian angel when he heard her clear her throat and he brought his brown eyes back up to meet her blue eyes which stared at him through the slits of her white wolf mask which covered most of her head. "If you're done staring at my breasts...How about we get out of here and stop these criminals?" quipped Wolf Woman as she stood before him in heroic pose.

John was tongue tied as he watched her rest her hands on either side of her broad curvy waist..spread her long muscular legs slightly apart..plant her erotic bare feet flat on the floor..and thrust her massive bust in his direction. Before he could answer..the sounds of approaching footfalls caught both his attention and that of the blonde heroine with big breasts. They turned in the direction of the sounds and came face to face with Mitch Riley and his band of illegal oil explorers. "What the?!!..The super bitch and the punk are free!!..Get them!!" snarled Riley as he ordered his men forward..and the battle was on.

Her massive firm white breasts bobbing sexily underneath her thin white wolfskin bra as she advanced...the Wolf Woman felled the first explorer who attacked her with a left hand chop to the throat. As he fell to the floor..Wolf Woman drove the ball of her erotic right foot hard into the gut of another explorer...doubling him over in pain and knocking the wind of out him. John watched in awe as his busty guardian angel lifted the larger man over her head and then used his body as a weapon..hurling him into two more explorers as they charged towards her. Seeing that the savage superwoman had regained her powers and was out for payback..Mitch Riley decided a hasty retreat was in order and ran out of the lodge.

"Tie these men up John!..They must have a radio in here somewhere!..Use it to call the police!..I'm going after their leader!" instructed Wolf Woman. Before John Levin had a chance to say anything..the savage superwoman bolted out of the door in pursuit of Mitch Riley. Running as fast as he could out of the lodge...Riley ran towards the cover of some nearby trees...but moving with incredible swiftness...Wolf Woman was soon closing in on him. "There's no escape from me criminal!..Give yourself up!" cried the blonde heroine with big breasts as she tensed her muscles..preparing to pounce on the fleeing Riley and bring this chase to an end.

However little did she know that Riley still had a trick up his sleeve...as she leapt towards him in a flying tackle. "Not a chance super bitch!!" snarled Riley as he turned around and hurled a grenade straight at the leaping heroine. "Oh no!!..I've been taken by surpris again!!..No time to avoid that bomb before it..." cried Wolf Woman..her blue eyes widening with panic and fear as she could do nothing but watch as the grenade gently made contact with the middle of her massive cleavage..and exploded..engulfing her upper body in a thick cloud of yellow smoke. "Kaff..Kaff..Kaff" gasped Wolf Woman as she fell to the ground..landing on her back..her muscular arms and legs flailing in the air.

"Ohhhh..Gas...I..feel..so..dizzy..." admitted the savage superwoman as she struggled to get to her erotic bare feet. However Riley was not about to give her any respite. "Uuuuuf!!!" groaned Wolf Woman as Riley threw his body weight into her toned abdomen..knocking her flat on her back to the ground and landing on top of her. Before she knew what was happening..Riley yanked down her white wolfskin bra and started to assault her huge firm white breasts again.

"Uuuuuunh!!!!..Not my pink nipples!!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!..Not my clear areolas!!!!..Uuuuuunh!!!!..Not again!!!!..Uhhh!!!..Stop playing with them!!!!..Uuuuuuh!!!!..Your fingers are making them hard again!!!!...Uuuuuuuh!!!!...I'm getting weak!!!!...I'm getting so tired!!!!..Uuuuuuunh!!!!
Can't fight back!!!!..Uuuuuuunh!!!!...My breasts aren't fully recovered yet...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" complained Wolf Woman who could not raise her muscular arms to throw Riley off of her as he groped her naked bust...while her long muscular legs glided back and forth below her shapely waist..across the snow-covered ground.

Riley pressed home his advantage..fondling her massive firm white breasts with his left hand...he shoved his right hand underneath the heroine's white wolfskin panties..locating her semi aroused pink clit within the blonde pubic forest there..and started to stroke it vigorously. "Nooooo!!!!....
Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Not my clit!!!!...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...So weak!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...So tired!!!!...Feel like passing out again...Uuuuuuuh!!!!..Uuuuuh!!!"
moaned the Wolf Woman as she writhed helplessly on the ground..pinned by Riley. "Ha ha!!..Stupid bitch!!..Shoulda run when you had the chance!!..After I do you...I'm gonna do your boyfriend!!" snarled Riley as he kept fondling the heroine's breasts and cunt..thinking he had won.

However his threat to kill John Levin was enough to snap the blonde heroine with big breasts out of the daze she was in. "No!!!" cried Wolf Woman and drove her right fist solidly into Riley's jaw. "Uunnghh!!!" groaned Mitch Riley as he went flying off of her. Forgetting to put her bra back on..the savage superwoman advanced towards Riley as he staggered to his feet. The last thing Riley saw was the flash off the glossy clawlike toenails of Wolf Woman's erotic left foot..seconds before it slammed into his jaw...sending his senses spinning out of orbit...as blackness washed over him. The Wolf Woman stood over his defeated and unconscious form.

"No one threatens John Levin!..Not while Wolf Woman is there to protect him!" vowed the savage superwoman as she stood over the defeated Mitch Riley..believing the battle to be over. Nothing could be further from the truth. With her big pink nipples and clear areolas..and her pink clit still in a semi-aroused state... the savage superwoman..did not detect the approach of a mysterious woman from behind. She only became aware of the woman's presence when her hands were on her massive firm white breasts which were fully exposed to the elements.

"Uuuuuuuh!!!!!..My pink nipples and clear areolas!!!!..Who's touching them now?!!!...Uuuuuuh..it feels good...getting tired....falling asleep...will let myself be tamed...John...his hands on my breasts...playing with my pink nipples..and my clear areolas...Uuuuuuh..feel so sexy..and so ..sleepy......Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuh" moaned Wolf Woman..her head sagging between her naked cleavage...and her curvaceous and muscular body fell fell limp against the body of the mystery woman standing behind her.

Trish's blue eyes were glassy in the slits of her white wolfskin mask..her eyelids fighting a losing battle to stay open..as feelings of unbelievable pleasure filled every inch of her massive firm white breasts...especially her pink nipples and areolas..which channeled her wolf strength throughout her amazing body...as the hands of her mysterious attacker lulled them into a powerful stupor of sex and sleep which Trish found impossible to resist. 'Your nipples and areolas are hard Wolf Woman..You are too tired to stay awake...You will sleep..sleep..sleep.." said the mystery woman.

"Yes....Uuuuuuh..my pink nipples.. my clear areolas..are your slaves...feeling very tired...falling asleep..." agreed the Wolf Woman. "You shall remember none of this when you awaken...I am Lita...and I am your doom..." sneered the villainess..who slipped her free hand underneath the flimsy white wolfskin underwear of the helpless Wolf Woman. "Aaaah...Aaaah..Aaaah..Aaah..Aaaah..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.." cooed the blonde heroine with big breasts as Lita caused a great orgasm between her legs...which knocked her unconscious in one second. Lita let the curvaceous body of her defeated enemy fall to the ground..a few feet away from the unconscious Mitch Riley and vanished as quickly as she had come.

Some time later...Wolf Woman's blue eyes opened in the slits of her white wolfskin mask..and as her vision cleared...she saw the handsome face of John Levin looking at her with concern. "Wolf Woman..Are you all right?" asked John as he knelt beside her. "I..I think so John..I must have blacked out when I was fighting that felon...He got his hands on my breasts..Made me feel sleepy...but I managed to beat him before I passed out..." replied the savage superwoman as she got to her erotic bare feet and picked up her white wolfskin bra.

"I came looking for you after I tied up the others back at their lodge..the police are on their way.." said John..who still found it difficult not to stare at his busty guardian angel's awesome chest while it was naked and before she used her bra to partially cover it. "Well then..if you're done looking at my breasts John...I think we should take this criminal back to the lodge to join his friends...They'll have a lot of explaining to do to the police when they arrive..." replied Wolf Woman as she and John walked over to Mitch Riley who was still out cold. Hidden amongst the trees...the villainess Lita just watched them.

To be continued.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

another great chapter congratulations for the beautiful work
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wolf Woman 4

Barrow, Alaska
Present day.
4 pm

Trish James..clad in her wrestling tights and boots..was in the ring at the gym center..engaging in one of the several exhibition bouts she was listed for that weekend. The 25 year old blonde woman who taught physical education at a public school in Barrow..had taken on these additional matches after the promoter complained she skipped out a previous card a week ago. Trish didn't complain because she knew she couldn't tell the promoter the real reason why she had to run out on those matches.

Trish had easily beaten two male wrestlers...but now found herself facing off against a tougher opponent. A muscular woman with deep red hair with a tattoo of a bear on her left arm. They had been going at it for nearly half an hour to the crowd's delight with neither giving way. Trish was using every wrestling tactic and technique she knew..short of exerting too much strength which would cause people to get suspicious..but the redheaded woman always managed to get out of her pins. Strangely...the woman made no attempt to pin Trish..and walked out of the ring as soon as the bell rang to end both the match and the day's card at the gym center.

Trish asked the promoter but he had no idea who the woman was..only that she filled in for a regular wrestler who at the last minute did not show up. When the promoter told Trish the woman gave her name only as Lita..Trish had the strangest sense of deja vu but quickly dismissed it. She sighed with relief as she slipped out of her tights and boots..and stepped into the gym's shower...eager for some relaxation after her matches. "Ohhhhhh" sighed Trish as warm water cascaded from her head on to her naked body..feeling particularly good on her naked breasts which were glad to be free of their sweaty confines.

As she lathered her curvaceous body..Trish could not help but reflect on the events of recent days which had changed her life in ways she was still trying to understand. How an accident while training outside of Barrow in the wilderness..resulted in her waking up in a strange city of Eskimos and being given amazing powers to transform into the masked heroine called WOLF WOMAN. How as Wolf Woman she twice thwarted the activities of illegal oil miners and saved the life of her friend and co-worker at the public school..John Levin.

On the second encounter however...her opponents used some kind of special oil on her nipples and areolas...even her clit...to make her get excited and she could not stop them from knocking her unconscious and being helpless before them. "I think I'll need to talk to that old lady again..The one who gave me my powers as..." thought Trish as she finished her shower and was about to grab a towel and dry her naked body off. Suddenly..she heard the howl of a white wolf and knew that her sexy, strong alter-ego was needed.

Trish ran out of the shower..nothing but soapy suds covering parts of her naked body..running faster and faster..initiating her incredible transformation. Her blonde hair becoming long, glossy and wild...as her body became increasingly curvaceous and muscular with each step that she made with her erotic bare feet which had toenails that were glossy and clawlike. Her large white breasts..grew in size and sensuality...as did the pink nipples which capped their summits while the areolas which surrounded her nipples turned from pink to crystal clear. Her arms became as muscular as her legs..her hands strong with fingernails that were also glossy and clawlike..similar to her toenails.

A thin white wolfskin bra barely garbed her massive firm white bust...while a flimsy pair of white wolfskin panties did the same between her large muscular thighs. A white wolfskin mask covered most of the top of her head..leaving the lower part of her nose and her lips the only things exposed. "My visit to Igloo City will have to be postponed...because right now...it's time for WOLF WOMAN!!" declared Trish as she raced out of the gym center in a blur..following the howl of the white wolf which was leading her out of Barrow and towards her criminal quarry.

Outside of Barrow..along an partially icy road..a group of four robbers were speeding away from the city in their car...bags of money locked in the trunk after they held up an armoured truck which had been delivering new dollar bills to the bank in preparation for the following week's business. The robbers were very pleased with themselves..having taken the security guards by surprise...tied them up and stolen the loot before the police caught wind of what was happening. However the same could not be said of the Wolf Woman..who at that very moment was swiftly gaining ground on them.

Flexing her large thighs...the blonde heroine with big breasts...leapt gracefully over the speeding automobile...and landed on the balls of her erotic bare feet...right in front of them. "Holy shit!!" cried the robber driving the car as he slammed on the brakes. Wolf Woman put the brakes on the robbers in her own way. Her erotic bare feet flat on the icy ground...bending her knees... the blonde heroine with big breasts extended her muscular arms as the car slammed into her..and came to an abrupt halt. However the four robbers inside of the car were sent hurtling through the windscreen..and went sprawling along the road...all of them knocked unconscious by the impact.

Wolf Woman slowly walked towards them..her massive firm white breasts swaying sexily from side to side underneath her thin white wolfskin bra. "All right gentlemen...I'd advise you to come along quietly and not give any further trouble...There are some nice jail cells back in Barrow waiting for you..and that money needs to return to its rightful owners..." quipped the savage superwoman as she strolled towards the defeated robbers..preparing to wrap up what she though was another successful crime bust.

Preoccupied with the belief that she was victorious once more...Wolf Woman never detected two men..clad in white polar bearskins..to camouflage them against thick snow banks on either side of the road...emerge from their hiding places and approach her from behind..without making a sound. One came at her from the right..the other came at her from the left...as the unsuspecting heroine was lecturing the robbers about their misguided ways. Each of these men were armed with thick cloths. At a pre-arranged signal..the first man made his move.

"Hey!!..What's this?!...I....Uuuuuunh!!!!..What are you rubbing on my breasts?!!!...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!..It's..It's....CHLOROFORM!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..You're rubbing it on my big pink nipples and areolas...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...I don't believe it....My big pink nipples...My clear areolas...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..They're soaking up the chloroform like sponges!!!!....Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Getting so dizzy...Getting so sleepy...I..can't fight back...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuunh!!!!" complained the Wolf Woman as her curvaceously muscular body sagged against the frame of the man behind her..who yanked off her white wolfskin bra and generously rubbed his cloth all over her naked bust.

As the blonde heroine with big breasts spread her muscular legs wide open...the second man made his move. "Uuuuuuuuh!!!!!..My pink clit!!!!..No!!!!!!...
Uuuuuuuuh!!!!!..It's being chloroformed too!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuh!!!!!..I...I'm getting so excited....Uuuuuuuuh!!!!!...Fallen into a trap!!!!...Never suspected one!!!!....Uuuuuuuuh!!!!!....Dizzy!!!!.....Uuuuuuuh!!!!...Weak!!!!....Uuuuuuuh!!!!...Sexy!!!!....Uuuuuuuuh!!!!...Sleepy!!!!!" moaned the Wolf Woman..her struggles slowly as her big pink nipples and areolas were made glossy and hard like diamonds from the chloroform...while her pink clit rapidly became moist, swollen and hard from the potent anaesthetic.

Her attackers kept chloroforming her in her massive firm white breasts and in her clit...lowering her curvaceous and muscular body to the ground. All the savage superwoman could do was stare at her ambushers with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her white wolfskin mask as they prepared to deliver the telling blow that would make her their captive. "Uuuuuuuuh...Who are you...Uuuuuuuh...Why are you doing this to me...Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh..." moaned Wolf Woman as her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her mask.. as she stared at the blurred faces of her attackers who looked like polar bears.

"We take you to the Lita now!..Your worst nightmare begin now...Wolf Woman!!" gloated one of the men as he pulled down the heroine's flimsy underwear. As he said that..he thrust his chloroform cloth hard inside of the savage superwoman's cunt..rubbing the anaesthetic on its sensitive inner flesh. The other man clamped his cloth over Wolf Woman's nose and mouth at the same time. "NNNNNN!!!!!...NNNNNN!!!!!...NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" blared the blonde heroine with big breasts into the cloth covering her face as other cloth inside of her anus..caused pressure to build there rapidly."Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Wolf Woman as she was made to cum..and gladly inhaled the chloroform fumes which sent her hurtling into unconsciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed the Wolf Woman as she stirred some time later...feeling tickling sensations in her big pink nipples and clear areolas.
As her blue eyes opened in the slits of her white wolfskin mask...the savage superwoman was relieved to see a pair of white wolves sitting on either side of her..licking the effects of the chloroform off her breasts. "Thanks boys...I can feel the strength coming back to my breasts again..as my big pink nipples and my clear areolas get soft and relaxed again...I had no idea my breasts could be chloroformed to sleep..." sighed the blonde heroine with big breasts as she petted each of the wolves in turn.

As her senses returned...she became aware that she was in Igloo City once more..and the kindly old woman who had endowed her with super powers was sitting nearby. "Greetings Wolf Woman...I have been expecting you..."replied the old woman. "Yes...I've got a lot of questions...When you gave me my powers..You didn't tell me how easily I could be knocked out if criminals get to my breasts or my cunt..That always makes me feel sexy and sleepy until I pass out...I was attacked and chloroformed in my breasts and cunt by two Eskimos who said they worked for someone called Lita...What does this mean?" asked the heroine as she told before her mentor.

The old woman's face became grim. "Lita is the name of an evil medicine woman..of an evil tribe..long believe to be lost...As our tribe worships the wolf..the tribe of Lita is the tribe of the bear...They do not desire peace like our tribe...they wish to spread destruction and terror...Your weaknesses cannot change Wolf Woman and Lita knows them all...This will be the greatest challenge you shall face on your chosen mission to protect the innocent and fight for justice in the wilderness of Alaska...but you shall not be alone.." said the old woman. Before Wolf Woman could reply..she was surprised to find herself standing back on the same road..with the car wreck and the robbers still unconscious on the ground.

Hearing the sounds of approaching police sirens...the blonde heroine with big breasts made a swift departure back to Barrow and the gym centre where she transformed back into Trish James. Taking a taxi back to her house...Trish was still thinking about her latest exploit as Wolf Woman and what her mentor meant about this mysterious villainess called Lita..when she noticed John Levin's truck parked outside her house and John coming from the gallery to meet her. "Hi Trish!..I was really worried about you...Thank God you're okay!" said John as he gave her a quick hug..which made Trish's nipples stiffen and her clit tingle under her clothes.

"Um..Sorry I guess I got a little detained after the wrestling card at the gym center..and I lost track of time..." replied Trish apologetically. "I'll say you did"
quipped a teenage girl's voice. Trish looked up to see a beautiful 18-year old girl with thick black hair tied into a pony tail..standing on the porch waiting for her. "Mara?!..Oh my God...I forgot that you were coming to visit...I'm so, so sorry honey.." said Trish apologetically as she entered her house with John close behind.

"That's okay Aunt Trish!..I called Uncle John when I didn't see you at the train station and he took me to dinner before bringing me here.." replied Mara James with a smile as she warmly hugged her favorite aunt. Trish smiled to herself..happy that her niece was going to be staying with her..but still wondering what her mentor meant about the evil which Lita possessed..the challenge which she would soon have to face as Wolf Woman and the allies she would have in this epic challenge.

To be continued.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter of this great story
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Wolf Woman 5

Barrow, Alaska
8 pm

Trish James walked out of her kitched...carrying a pair of mugs with steaming cocoa and handed one to her 18-year old niece Mara James. "Thanks Aunt Trish" replied Mara..who was dressed in her sleepshirt...as she accepted her mug with a smile. "I still find it incredible how beautiful you've become since the last time you visited Mara..." said Trish..who was wearing her pajamas as she took a sip of her cocoa. "Oh Aunt Trish...Stop" quipped Mara in a teasing voice. Trish was very proud of her niece..who was a senior at Juneau High School...a top athlete and one of the top students at the school. "How's your dad?..Busy as usual?" asked Trish rhetorically of her older brother Scott...a veteran police detective in Juneau.

"Oh you know Daddy...By the way, he told me to tell you hi..." replied Mara with a smile. "I'm sure he's only too glad to have the house all to himself...and what about that friend of yours...Dolph...I think?" asked Trish with a hint of mischief in her voice. "Aunt Trish!" protested Mara. "No need to be embarrassed honey..He's a really nice boy..and from what your dad tells me...He likes you a lot" replied Trish with a smile. "I know..He's really cool and I do like him..very much..but he's not my boyfriend...Kind of like you and Uncle John..." quipped Mara. Those words caused brief warm flashes through Trish's nipples and her genitals.

"Okay..I think that's enough girl talk for one night..Better get some rest..We have a long day tomorrow..." said Trish as she took Mara's empty mug from her and they headed upstairs to bed. "Really? Where are we doing?" asked Mara with excitement and curiousity in her voice. "Well tomorrow's the start of summer recess here..So John organised a camping expedition in the mountains...We'll be joined by some other teachers at the school...It should be interesting.." said Trish. "I can hardly wait..." replied Mara

Two days later

4 pm

Trish James, her niece Mara and John Levin were at the campsite of their expedition in the mountains to the north of Barrow...marvelling at the scenic environment around them. Together with three other teachers...two men and a woman..who were colleagues of Trish and John at the public school..they had been exploring the vast Alaskan wilderness outside of Barrow on an expedition which John arranged. While the other teachers went off to get some water and additional firewood..Trish remained at the campsite with Mara and John.

She was happy to be able to spend this time with her beloved niece Mara...who actually seemed to be more like the daughter she never had. They had gotten close since Mara's mother died and Mara clung to her as the female role model in her life...which held true even at age 18. Trish was also happy to be able to spend this time with John. As she watched John and Mara talking...Trish couldn't help but feel that their relationship was changing from friends and co-workers into something more. Somehow she felt a powerful attraction to John when she was Wolf Woman and wondered if her super powers actually heightened feelings which had been dormant for John for a long time.

As she approached John and Mara...John stood up and checked his watch. "Strange..the others should be back by now...Hope they didn't get distracted...I think I'd better go look for them.." mused John said. "No...We'll come along with you.." suggested Trish before she knew the words came out of her mouth. John and Mara looked at her with surprised expressions. "Okay..I guess we're all going then.." said John as he picked up his flashlight and headed off into the nearby woods. "Aunt Trish..Are you...?" asked Mara with a hint of mischief in her voice. "You ask too many questions sweetheart.." replied Trish with a wink of her left eye as they followed John into the woods.

As the trio searched for the missing members of their party...They were suddenly confronted by several Eskimo men...wearing the skins of polar bears..brandishing spears and clubs. "Trish!!..Get Mara out of here and back to camp!!..Radio for help!!" yelled John as he picked up a fallen tree branch and faced off against the Eskimos. "John....Don't do this!!" cautioned Trish knowing exactly what John Levin was planning to do. "Trish!!..Mara!!..Run!!...

Run!!" yelled John as he struck down the Eskimo close to him and waded into the midst of ther other Eskimos who now swarmed around him...intent on capturing him as they had done the other three teachers.

A short distance away through the trees.. Trish and Mara were running back to the campsite when Trish heard the howl of the white wolf and knew that Wolf Woman was urgently needed to save John from the strange Eskimos who were attacking him. "Mara!!..Get back to the camp!!..Radio our location to the police in Barrow!!...I'm going back to help John!!" said Trish to her niece. "Aunt Trish..." began Mara as she turned to face her aunt..only to see that she was alone in the woods...and heard the sounds of more of those Eskimos approaching through the trees. "Oh my God..." gasped Mara as she turned and kept on running in the direction of the campsite...confused about the disappearance of her aunt.

The reason why Trish James had vanished was because she was running at an amazing speed through the trees...which initiated her change into WOLF WOMAN. Her hiking clothes and shoes...vanished as her increasingly curvaceous and muscular body...was garbed only by a thin white wolfskin bra which barely covered her massive, firm white breasts..and thin white wolfskin panties between her large muscular thighs...with each step which her erotic bare feet made against the snow-covered ground. Trish's identity was concealed by a white wolfskin mask which covered most of her head...her long mane of wild blonde hair..flowing out of the back of her mask as she ran to help John Levin.

Flexing her large muscular thighs...the blonde heroine with big breasts...leapt through the air and towards the band of Eskimos in polar bear skins who were attacking John. Extending her long muscular legs...Wolf Woman planted the balls of her erotic bare feet into the middle of the chest of one Eskimo as he turned around to face her. Using the momentum she gained from her surprise attack on this Eskimo...the savage superwoman somersaulted through the air..and felled another Eskimo by driving the ball of her erotic right foot solidly into the jaw of another Eskimo. Wading into the ranks of her foes..seconds after the balls of her erotic feet touched the ground...Wolf Woman sent five more Eskimos sprawling along the ground with a flurry of punches.

Quickly turning what had been a disadvantage into an advantage...the blonde heroine with big breasts soon found herself standing in the midst of the seven Eskimos in polar bear skins...who had attacked John, Mara and herself..while she was Trish James..moments earlier. As she looked at her defeated enemies lying on the ground around her...Wolf Woman suddenly realised that John Levin was gone. "John!!..John where are you?!!" cried the heroine with concern for the safety of the man she cared about. The answer to her question came in a cloud of smoke..which dissipated to reveal a muscular red-haired woman..clad in polarbear skins..a polar bear tattoo on her right arm...her left hand holding on to the unconscious form of John Levin.

"John!!..If you've hurt him..." warned the Wolf Woman as she took one step towards the villainess who was called Lita. "Stay where you are Wolf Woman!!..If you come any closer..I will kill this man before you can act..If you want him to live...You will obey the commands of Lita!!" she declared. The massive, firm white breasts of the savage superwoman rose and fell slowly in the confines of her thin white wolfskin bra as she stared at the villainess..the truth of her words sinking in. "All right Lita...You have me at a disadvantage..I won't come any closer...and I'll do whatever you tell me to do..." said the heroine. Lita smiled at the sounds of those words and issued her first command to Wolf Woman.

"If you want this man to live...Take off your bra and play with your nipples!!" commanded Lita. "What?!...My big pink nipples and clear areolas are the source of my super powers...My fingernails are sharp like claws...If I play with my nipples...I'll make myself get sleepy and weak!" protested the Wolf Woman. "Do as I say or the man dies!!" warned Lita as she tightened her hold on John's head. "No!!...I'll do it..." replied the blonde heroine with big breasts as she removed her bra...exposing her massive...firm white breasts which were capped at their summits by thick pink nipples and clear areolas.

"Play with your nipples Wolf Woman!..Make yourself helpless!" ordered Lita..keeping a close eye on her busty adversary...who had no choice but to do as she was told.

Cupping her naked wondrous white bust in her own hands...the blonde heroine..started playing with her big pink nipples and areolas without any hint of fakery. Her thumbs were a blur of motion..as their glossy clawlike fingernails...rapidly caused her big pink nipples and areolas to become erect and hard as bullets in the space of mere seconds...with the inevitable effect on the savage superwoman. "Uuuuuunh....I'm playing with my pink nipples and clear areolas Lita....Uuuuuuuunh...I...I'm making myself get so dizzy..becoming tired....very..very tired...." confessed the Wolf Woman as she stood unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare feet..as she groped her own naked bust.

"Play with them faster Wolf Woman...or the man dies!!" declared Lita and Wolf Woman willingly complied for fear of harm coming to John. "Uuuuuuunh...

Uuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuuunh..Uuuuuuuuunh" moaned the Wolf Woman as she rapidly rubbed her big pink nipples and clear areolas until they were glossy and harder than diamonds. "Ooooooooh...My big pink nipples....My clear areolas....I've made them get so hard....I'm so tired Lita...I've made myself become too weak...too sleepy to fight you...Uuuuuuunh...Take me prisoner...and let John go..." moaned the savage superwoman as her muscular arms fell limp at her sides..her head bobbed up and down between her naked cleavage and her long muscular legs struggled to keep her standing.

"Good...Now you shall start rubbing your clit...and make yourself cum..." commanded Lita. Wolf Woman raised her head and stared with sleepy blue eyes through the slits of her mask at the smiling villainess. "No....I won't do that...You'll make me knock myself out...I could be asleep for hours..." complained the blonde heroine with big breasts. "Do as I say...or the man dies!!" warned Lita as she tightened her grip on John's head again. "No...You win Lita...I'll

do it..." replied the Wolf Woman submissively as she untied the straps of her white wolfskin panties..letting them fall to the ground..exposing her patch of blonde pubic hair.

With a sense of dread and fear...the savage superwoman planted the soles of her erotic bare feet flat on the ground as she combed through her pubic hairs with her left hand...locating her pink clit. Without hesitation...she started rubbing her clit with her clawlike fingernails...faster..faster..faster..faster...

and faster. "Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" moaned Wolf Woman as she quickly made her clit become hard, wet and excited in mere seconds. Her eyelids became heavy as she felt the weight of defeat and unconsciousness bearing down on her. The Wolf Woman knew she had no chance of victory now. She was beaten and had to let it happen.

Seeing the blonde heroine with big breasts was on the verge of defeat...Lita issued her final order. "Stick your fingers in your clit and in your anus at the same time Wolf Woman!!..Turn yourself on...and knock yourself out!!" commanded Lita. The sleepy and sexually aroused savage superwoman willingly obeyed. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!! moaned the Wolf Woman in erotic ecstacy as the fingers of her left hand rapidly inserted and withdrew themselves from her swollen and excited clit while the fingers of her right hand...did the same motion..in and out of her anus..ensuring that she would be defeated and be Lita' helpless captive for a long time to come.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuh..Uuh

..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.."

howled the Wolf Woman as she made herself have a gigantic orgasm which exploded with a torrent of milky white fluids between her large muscular thighs...causing her to collapse flat on her back. Her muscular arms flung past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open...the Wolf Woman was unconscious long before she made contact with the ground.

"Take them away...I have plans for the Wolf Woman and her companions!!" ordered Lita. Two Eskimos tied the blonde heroine with big breasts...hands and feet to a wooden branch...and carried her away..dangling..defeated, unconscious and except her mask...totally nude. Others carried away the unconscious John Levin who had successfully been used as bait by Lita to lure Wolf Woman into her trap. Lita smiled to herself as she departed...knowing this only left 18-year old Mara James..and her men would soon capture her. Having heard the cries of Wolf Woman as she succumbed to defeat and unconsciousness..Mara was filled with fear as she ran through the woods.

"Aunt Trish...Uncle John..the other teachers are in real trouble...I have to get help..I have to..." thought Mara as she ran..not knowing where she was..much less that she had strayed away from the trail that would have led her to the campsite. She never finished her thought as her right foot stepped on a loose patch of ground..hidden under the snow. "No!!!..Help!!!!" cried Mara as the ground gave way underneath her..and she went rolling down a steep slope...all the way to the bottom. "Uuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned the teenage girl softly as she tried to get up..but overwhelming pain in her body coupled with the cold..caused her to black out...as a mysterious figure came towards her.

To be continued
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

another great chapter of wolf woman eager to see more
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Wolf Woman 6

Alaska. Present day
5 pm

"Ohhhhh...Uuuuuuh" moaned 18 year old Mara James as she slowly regained consciousness. The last things she remembered were her aunt Trish James telling her to run...Eskimos wearing polar bear skins..falling down a slope..and then nothing. As she awakened...Mara found herself outside of a large igloo..two white wolves sitting close by..and between them..a kindly old Eskimo woman who smiled at her. "Be at peace Mara James...You are safe child" she said. "Who are you?...Where am I...my Aunt Trish...the others..They're in danger.." said Mara as she sat up.

"Yes child...Your aunt needs your help...even her powers alone as the WOLF WOMAN...will not defeat this evil that has captured her.. You must help them..." said the old woman. "Me??...I'll do anything to help Aunt Trish...but what can I do against those brutes...and their weapons?" asked the teenage girl. The old Eskimo woman smiled. "You need only focus your thoughts...and run..Run faster than ever before my child..." said the old woman. Mara strangely felt comforted by her words and did as she was told. As she ran..the teenager felt an amazing transformation beginning to take place...her body becoming stronger and sexier with each passing second.

Elsewhere at that moment...the Wolf Woman moaned as she slowly regained consciousness after fondling herself in her massive firm white breasts...her clit and anus..until she blacked out. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Where....Uuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuh..Who...???" moaned the blonde heroine with big breasts as her blue eyes fluttered open in the slits of the white wolfskin mask which covered most of her head. As Wolf Woman opened her eyes..she became aware that she lying flat on her back atop a metal table...with her muscular arms and legs spread-eagled...bound to the table with chains that were wrapped around her wrists and ankles...her white wolfskin bra and panties were gone.

The red-haired villainess named Lita...clad in polar bear skins...approached the captive heroine with a broad smile on her face. "You..I know you..You're..You're...Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh....No not that...Uuuuuuh...My weakness...How do you know where it is...Uuuuuh..Uuuuuh" moaned the Wolf Woman as Lita poured a clear liquid on to her naked firm white breasts..and started rubbing it into her exposed big pink nipples and clear areolas..which were still hard and erect from having been forced by the villainess to play with them until she became weak and sleepy.

"Yes Wolf Woman...I am Lita...Leader of the Bear Clan..the tribe outcast by the Wolf Clan...for centuries our tribes have been at war...and the weaknesses of those who have worn the mask and attire of the Wolf Woman have been well known...the Wolf Woman is always beaten when the erotic parts of her body are touched...but you seem to have a special one..here..." sneered Lita as she placed her fingers inside of the heroine's anus and rubbed them back and forth. "No...Uuuuunh...Stop...Uuuuuunh" pleaded the savage superwoman to no avail as she felt dizzy and drowsy again.

"You are completely helpless to stop me Wolf Woman...I was the one who told the exploiters of oil how to defeat you...I needed to know that your weaknesses had not changed...Now that I know you can be completely tamed...I shall take great pleasure in doing this..and then I shall kill you...and your companions..." sneered Lita as she leaned forward...and started licking and sucking the big pink nipples of her curvaceous captive that were hard as stone.

"Oooooooh....No...Aaaaaah...Dizzy..Uuuuuuuh...Weak..Uuuuuuh..Sleepy...Uuuuuuuh.." moaned Wolf Woman sleepily..rolling her head which rested atop her long mane of wild blonde hair and the metal table...struggling desperately not to pass out...as she felt the strength being literally being sucked out of her big pink nipples and clear areolas by the red-haired villainess. Pausing the the erotic torture of the helpless heroine's naked breasts...Lita stroked her hard pink clit with the fingers of her right hand.

"Uuuuuh.....No...Uuuuuh...feeling excited...turning me on...Uuuuuh...I can't fight it...Uuuuuh..making me so weak...Uuuuuh..so sleepy..Uuuuuh" moaned the savage superwoman..her blue eyes fluttering rapidly in the slits of the white wolfskin mask which covered most of her head...which rolled from side to side as she succumbed to the combination of both the pain and the erotic bliss which Lita was inflicting on her. "You are weak in your nipples and areolas...your clit and your anus as well.." sneered the villainess as she stroked Wolf Woman's pink clit into hardness with the fingers of her left hand.

As the blonde heroine with big breasts swooned as her vulnerable clit was aroused by Lita..the red-haired villainess took out a vial containing a pink liquid and some of the liquid inside of the parted lips of her swollen clit. "Uuuuuuuuh...What did you put in my sex??...Uuuuuuuh...I'm thinking about John...I want his hands...Uuuuuh...my breasts...Uuuuuh..his fingers playing with my big pink nipples...Uuuuuh and my clear areolas...Uuuuuuh..I want him inside my cunt....Uuuuuuh..in my anus too...Uuuuuuh...can't think about anything....Uuuuuuh...except...Uuuuuh...John...and...Uuuuuh..sex..and..Uuuuuh..sleep"
moaned the Wolf Woman as the movements of her body slowed and she spread her muscular legs wide open atop the table.

Lita smiled as she saw that the helpless heroine was succumbing to the effects of the powerful aphrodesiac that the Bear Clan had been making for centuries to tame the ones chosen by the rival Wolf Clan..to be the Wolf Woman. The villainess then poured some of the aphrodesiac on to the index and middle finger of her right hand. As the Wolf Woman's senses reeled from the effects of the drug on her hard and erect big pink nipples and areolas..and the drug saturating the inner linings of her aroused clit...Lita then shoved these fingers inside of ther heroine's anus and vigorously rubbed them back and forth.

"Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...That hurts...Uuuuuuuunh!!!..More of that drug in my anus...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!...That is really turning me on...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!..Never been so excited in my life...Uuuuuuunh!!!...Nipples and areolas too hard...Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Cunt so wet and excited...Uuuuuunh!!!!..Losing control...Giving up...Going to..Have to...Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh.Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.."
moaned the Wolf Woman as two powerful orgasms exploded between her open muscular thighs at the same time. "Go to sleep now Wolf Woman..You are finished super bitch" sneered Lita. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh" replied Wolf Woman..her blue eyes closing in the slits of her white wolfskin mask in sleepy defeat as she passed out.

"Uhhhhh" John Levin groaned as he awoke some time later. The last thing he remembered was fighting against some Eskimos wearing polar bear skins and the pain in the back of his head told him that he received a heavy blow there. As he opened his eyes...a flash of something caught his attention. John found himself lying on the ground..his hands tied behind his back with ropes. Looking in the direction of the flash...as his vision cleared..John realised it came from the reflection of light off the glossy and clawlike toenails of a erotic left bare foot which was lying atop a table close to where he lay..and knew immediately who was close to him.

"Wolf Woman!...Can you hear me?...Wake up.." yelled John. There was no response from the savage superwoman. "Someone must have knocked her out really good...but I got to wake her up..." resolved John as he rolled on the ground until he managed to get himself into a crouching position and slowly forced himself to stand up. His eyes bulged and his jaw dropped in shock as he saw his busty guardian angel...garbed only in her white wolfskin head mask...lying bound..naked..flat on her back..arms and legs spread wide open....and unconscious. John marvelled at her big pink nipples and clear areolas which capped the summits of her massive firm white breasts which rose and fell slowly.

He saw how damp her blonde patch of pubic hair was..and the hardness of her pink clit which throbbed slightly. Leaning towards her...John smelt the left side of her neck. "He was relieved as this reaction got a response of "Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh" from the savage superwoman whose blue eyes slowly opened in the slits of her mask and she looked right at him. "John...Uuuuuuh...My nipples...areolas...My cunt...My anus...Uuuuuh..so weak...can barely stay awake...
going to fall asleep again...Help me..." pleaded Wolf Woman. "How?..Tell me how Wolf Woman" said John anxiously. "Water..Need water on my body..I
have to..Uuuh..No...hardness in my nipples and areolas..pain in my cunt..my anus...knocking me..ouuuuuuuttt...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wolf Woman and blacked out again.

John began to look frantically around the room to find some way to revive the busty crimefighter and his eyes fell upon a bucket of water on the floor nearby. However he first had to free his hands. Rubbing his hands against the edge of the metal table..John Levin managed to get free and ran over to get the bucket. Standing over the motionless body of the blonde heroine with big breasts..John emptied the bucket over her body. He watched as her big pink nipples and areolas..as well as her pink clit..became relaxed as the water washed the effects of the aphrodesiac away. Seconds later..he heard Wolf Woman sigh..."Ahhhhhhhh" in relief and watched as she flexed her muscular arms and legs..easily snapping the chains which bound her to the table.

As she sat up with her muscular legs hanging over the side of the table...John brought the heroine her thin white wolfskin bra and white wolfskin panties which lay nearby. "You did it John!..I can feel the drug's hold on my nipples and areolas...my cunt and my anus...disappearing..I feel my strength returning...Thank you..." said the Wolf Woman as she gratefully accepted her clothes from the man she cared for. "I'm glad to help you Wolf Woman but we still have a big problem on our hands...Namely those Eskimos and they still have three teachers as their prisoners.." said John as he watched the heroine slip on her skimpy attire once again.

"Don't worry John!..We'll save them and We'll stop this evil tribe before they can hurt anyone else" resolved the Wolf Woman. "You bet we will!" agreed John Levin as he picked up a wooden club which lay nearby. Together..side by side..the blonde heroine with big breasts..and the school teacher made their way out of the large igloo where Lita had been holding them prisoners. Charging out of the igloo..Wolf Woman flexed her large muscular thighs as she launched herself at some of the Bear warriors who were closest to her. She felled one by planting the ball of her erotic left foot in the middle of his chest and sent another warrior crashing to the ground..by driving the ball of her erotic right foot into his jaw.

John Levin followed in her wake..swinging the club he found as he cleaved a path towards the other three teachers who were being held prisoner inside of a wooden cage in the middle of the Bear Clan's village. Four warriors fell to the ground as John lashed out with the club. Their sudden attack took the Bear warriors by surprise and the alarm was raised..causing more warriors to come running to the middle of the village. However fighting side by side...Wolf Woman and John were able to hold them at bay..each of them knocking down several of the warriors who attempted to subdue them. However they soon found themselves surrounded by hundreds of Bear warriors...armed with spears and clubs. Lita stood on a rock overlooking the duo and spoke to them.

"Escape is futile Wolf Woman!!..There is no way for you to defeat the entire clan!!..Surrender now and the death of you and your companions will be swift and painless!!" declared the villainess as the Bear warriors stood primed and ready to attack. "Never!!..I won't surrender!!" replied the blonde heroine with big breasts as the Bear warriors got closer and closer to her...John and the three teachers who were trapped inside of the cage. "Then so be it!..Warriors.."
declared Lita as she raised her right hand above her head.

However before the villainess could give the order to attack...Wolf Woman, John and the captive teachers were surprised by the sudden appearance of a beauteous, busty teenage girl..with long shiny black har...a v-shaped white wolfskin leotard and a white wolfskin mask which stretched across the upper part of her face to conceal her identity..come leaping out of nowhere and strike Lita in the jaw with the ball of her erotic right foot. "You're not going to hurt anyone while WOLF GIRL's around!!" declared the young heroine as she attacked. "Unngh!!" cried Lita as she went sprawling along the ground.

"Oh my God...Mara" thought the blonde heroine with big breasts as she realised the new heroine was her own niece..Mara James. Before the Bear warriors could do anything to the Wolf Girl for striking down their leader...a hail of arrows descended into the village..killing and wounding many of them. Not only had they been found by the new teenage crimefighter...but by the warriors of the Wolf Clan who now charged into the village and engaged them in close quarter combat. Wolf Woman saw Lita making a run for it and Wolf Girl chasing her into the woods.

"Free the teachers John!!..I'm going after Lita!!" declared the savage superwoman before sprinting away at top speed. "Good luck" replied John as he ran to the cage and started to unlock it as the battle between rival Eskimo tribes swirled all around him. Far away from the battle...Wolf Girl was closing the gap on the fleeing villainess named Lita. "Give up!..There's no escape from me!" cried the savage supergirl as she tensed the muscles of her curvaceous body and leapt towards Lita..preparing to tackle her to the ground. "Wrong foolish girl!!..It is you who will not escape!!" declared Lita as she turned around while Wolf Girl was in full flight.

"Unnnnnnh!!!!" groaned Wolf Girl in pain as Lita's left fist delivered a powerful punch to her ample teenage breasts..making them shudder with impact. The force of the blow sent the teenage heroine sprawling on her back on the ground. Shaking off the blow..Wolf Girl was getting to her feet when Lita struck again...this time delivering the ball of her left foot solidly into the young heroine's toned abdomen. "Uuffffff!!!" groaned Wolf Girl in pain and collapsed to the ground on her back again. Reaching into a pouch attached to a belt around her waist..Lita took out a pink powder and blew it on to the broad chest of her younger opponent.

"Uuuuuuh...What's happening...I feel my nipples and areolas...becoming..so hard...I..I'm feeling..so dizzy...so sexy...so sleepy...so fast...Uuuh...Uuuh..."
moaned the Wolf Girl..staring with sleepy blue eyes at the villainess who now leaned in towards her. The buxom brunette wanted to fight back but her muscular arms and legs felt like lead. She could not move and all she could do was watch as Lita pulled back the straps of her white wolfskin leotard to reveal her large firm breasts..capped at their summits by pale pink nipples and areolas which the powder had made hard and erect in seconds. "Yes silly girl...You are no match for the special aphrodesiac...and you also do not know that your nipples and areolas are the source of your wolf powers.." sneered Lita as she stroked the teenage heroine's aroused super summits.

"Uuuuuh..My clit...My anus...don't put that stuff in there...or you will knock me out..for hours..." moaned Wolf Girl..unable to hold her tongue as Lita expertly fondled her hardening pale pink nipples and areolas to make her confess more about her weaknesses. "That's right silly girl..You are vulnerable there as well..and once I put the aphrodesiac in these places...you will go to sleep..and then Wolf Woman will have no choice but to do as I want her to.."
sneered Lita as her free right hand reached towards the young heroine's throbbing clit under her leotard. "No..Uuuh..Stop..Don't...Uuuh" pleaded the sleepy Wolf Girl..totally powerless to protect herself.

The same could not be said about the Wolf Woman as she charged at full speed towards Lita as she hovered over the helpless Wolf Girl. Seeing her beloved niece Mara in danger was more than Trish James could bear and she accelerated beyond her top speed towards Lita. "No!!!!!" cried Wolf Woman as she flexed her muscular thighs and went hurtling towards the villainess with the speed akin to a cruise missile in flight. She drove her fists hard into the jaw of Lita with tremendous force. "Unnnnnnh!!!!" groaned Lita as she went hurtling backwards through the air. "Unnnnnnnnh!!!!" groaned Lita as she hit the ground hard..flung her arms past her head..spread her legs wide apart below her waist and blacked out on impact.

Wolf Woman then rushed over to Wolf Girl who lay dazed and disoriented on the ground. "Mara!..Mara honey speak to me!" cried the savage superwoman as she knelt beside the teenage heroine. "Aunt Trish?...Is it really you?" asked Wolf Girl as she looked up at Wolf Woman. "Yes it is honey..I wanted to tell you but.." Trish began. "It's okay Aunt Trish..the old Eskimo lady told me everything and she gave me these super powers so I could help you.." replied Mara. "And you did just that Mara...I'm so proud of you.." said Trish as she hugged her niece. "Now just relax..your nipples and areolas will get soft soon..that will get rid of the drug and you'll be fine.." said Wolf Woman as she hugged Wolf Girl..who hugged her back. "Thanks Aunt Trish..I mean..Wolf Woman..I love you" sighed Mara. "I love you too Mara" replied Trish with a smile.

A short time later...fully garbed and their powers restored...Wolf Woman and Wolf Girl walked back into the Bear Clan's camp with Lita dazed, disoriented and tied up. They discovered the Wolf Clan warriors had been victorious and the surviving Bear Clan warriors had surrendered. John had freed the other three teachers and approached the two heroines as they entered the camp. "I sent the other teachers back to the camp to radio the police to come and take these felons into custody.." said John and he got a good look at Wolf Girl whose body was almost as amazing as that of Wolf Woman. "Wolf Woman who's this?" asked John.

"This is Wolf Girl...and we owe her a great debt for helping us" replied Wolf Woman as she looked at the teenage heroine and smiled. "No thanks necessary Mr Levin...I'm sure that you and the Wolf warriors can handle these criminals now..and don't worry about Lita..she's lost her bag of magic tricks so she can't hurt anyone again.." replied Wolf Girl. "We'll meet again John...Very soon..Let's go Wolf Girl" said Wolf Woman. "I'm right with you Wolf Woman" replied Wolf Girl. John watched in awe as the two heroines ran out of the camp in a blur of motion.

From a short distance away..the old Eskimo woman watched with pride. "You have a great future ahead of you Trish James...as WOLF WOMAN..and the spirits also show great promise for young Mara James...as WOLF GIRL." she said before vanishing in a swirl of motion herself.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great final of arc congratulations for the great work