Supergirl and the Mayan Prophecy

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Tally that is an amazing story. You did a great job combining all the personnalities and subplots! Most importantly you stayed true to 'your Supergirl' the whole way. Really enjoyed it, Thanks!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent wrap up T, a good job indeed!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow ! Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it. I can say without a doubt its one of the best Sg stories I've ever written! ;) (I've only written TWO!) Afraid I don't really intend to write much more - one more BG/WW Grace story in the summer and that's about it. Possibly one more SG story but its very sketchy at the moment. I put a lot of ideas into each one and its hard to be original so I don't want to just go over old ground. Thanks to Centurion for making think of the melted lead ceiling sealing the meteorite, in a pm discussion we had (last July!) - I finally got to use it!

If anyone else enjoyed that and would like to read my other Sg, story you can find it here

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16285

Just for a laugh and in case anyone can't be bothered to read this current story in its entirety, I have done a shortened, somewhat condensed version, just as a bit of fun -

Supergirl and the Mayan Prophecy (condensed version)

Supergirl was summoned to see the Mayor,
She didn’t know what she would find there.
The city was threatened by a mad scientist,
Her husband was dead and she was really pissed.
Her plan for revenge was called ‘Project Maya’
But to kill Supergirl was her true desire.
They called on Kara to help them out,
Yet they didn’t say what it was all about.
The government guy wouldn’t tell her all,
He was happy to see her head for a fall.
It looked like the Doc had gotten away,
She was planning to start her own Doomsday.
She had a device that made her jump around
Wherever she was, she was not to be found.
Kara tracked her down to an old Lightship,
Lots of booby traps-it wouldn’t be a snip.
The Doctor had stolen bits of Kryptonite
She wouldn’t come quietly –she wanted a fight.
Supergirl searched through many a room
Then a Kryptonite surprise nearly sealed her doom.
She just about managed to get away
It looked like she’d live to fight another day.
But just as she sought to spoil the Doctor’s fun,
Willoughby was waiting with a Kryptonite gun
Kara was shot down in a hail of lead and K,
It looked as though she’d seen her final day.
A man called Jarvis then saved her skin
Now at least she had a slim chance to win.
The Navy Seals tried to storm the ship,
It didn’t go well (that part I’ll skip).
Kara had a show down with the Doc and the Belt
With a Kryptonite glove, every blow she felt
Supergirl was in a really, really bad way,
Just how on earth could she save the day?
She managed to lure her, acting on a hunch,
And then laid the Doc out, with a mighty punch.
Wilson’s man was going to shoot Kara down,
But he switched sides, so she got to save the town.
She disabled the bomb that was set by the Doc.
There were hours to spare as she beat the clock.
The Seals turned the tables on Wilson and his men,
He sure wouldn't try to take them on again.
Supergirl had managed to save everyone
Its what she does, just to have some fun.
To repay Jarvis she would fly him to Nantucket,
Her attitude was “If your pants come down, fuc-never mind!”
:thumbup:

The End

To any future readers please post a comment good or bad, its what makes us get better writers.
And by all means feel inspired to post something better
Cheers all
T.
Last edited by tallyho 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Reading well overdue, but it was still enjoyable, congratulations yet another great story
Last edited by valugi 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

YAMS --- It's an acronym for Yet Another Masterful Story. Really. Good as all the Supergirl stuff was, however, my very favorite character here was Edwina "Eddy" Reynolds. If I were Superman I'd still hate to be on the wrong side of her. And in her sixties yet! First rate. You can include her in any story you like as far as I'm concerned.

The sad truth, most of the new stories written, or on film, all feature people who are young and always perfect looking. Classic films and stories had a mix, a wider array of characters that you don't really see much any more. Thanks for bringing some memorable ones to this story.
DrAvatar
SamTheWise2
Neophyte
Neophyte

They are great stories. I won't say they aren't. Lets have some fun with the characters. Maybe a little lesbo play to between the villians and the heroes as well as some illustrated pics to add to the enjoyment of the stories. :spidey:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

SamTheWise2 wrote:They are great stories. I won't say they aren't. Lets have some fun with the characters. Maybe a little lesbo play to between the villians and the heroes as well as some illustrated pics to add to the enjoyment of the stories. :spidey:
Thanks for all the comments guys but just to point out this WAS me having fun with the characters. :D
There is (Hopefully) all the lesbo play between heroes and villains you could want in my Grace Sisters v Wonder Woman and Batgirl stories, as they are basically a 5 way lesbo torture orgy :D

COUP DE GRACES

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14986

The GRACE ESCAPE

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16196

It helps if you read them in order.

(The pics are a very good suggestion and one I was actually planning on using anyway for my next Grace story {I have a token pic at the end of the two completed stories} but it took months just to get permission to use the ones on the last Grace story. Great minds think alike! ;) )

If you enjoyed this story the next part in my loose SG trilogy of her facing villains from the past , present and future, Supergirl and The Last Human can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20329

Thanks again all
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).