Short Supergirl Story

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl - The Bank Heist or Supergirl becomes Superpony

Linda just had walked back into her dorm when she saw a group of girls gathered around the TV in the rec room. She instantly heard with her name being announced or rather her alter ego 'Supergirl'. There apparently had been a bank robbery gone bad downtown. Now the robbers had hostages and were going to start executing in 15 minutes unless Supergirl arrived to negotiate with them in person. Instantly Linda acted, she ran to her room, dropping her bag off, she scanned the area outside her room seeing the coast was clear she flew out the window changing into her more recognizable uniform, the uniform of Supergirl! Gone was the mousy brunette coed and now was the blonde bombshell flying through the air. Her fire engine red cape and skirt fluttering through the air as her blue leotard with the red and yellow 'S' hugged and accentuated her feminine curves as she flew downtown.

Finding the bank was not a problem as she descended down amid all the police and news vehicles. She immediately sought out the Major of the police department that had taken control of the situation. He extended his hand "I am glad you are here Supergirl". "My pleasure sir, what can I do to help?" Then she heard something disturbing, an electronically disguised voice at an ultra high frequency "About time you showed yourself, you have 10 seconds to get your ass in here or we cap a hostage!" She reacted instantly without fear as she used her super speed to instantly enter the bank. She was hoping to use this speed to disarm the robbers and save the day as she always does but as she entered she realized there was a problem. Everyone in the bank was wearing matching jump suits and hoods that were all lead lined.

"Ok, I'm here now let these innocents free" Supergirl stated flatly as she stood in her power pose in the middle of the bank's lobby. Then she heard the voice again but couldn't pin point the source. "Take off your cape and belt Supergirl". Supergirl ignored the order "I am here to make sure you and your hostages are unharmed. It is best for you to face me rather than a SWAT team which will shoot first and ask questions later!"

Then she heard a beeping and it was coming from one of the hostages. In a blink of an eye Supergirl was next to the hostage. The source of the beeping was a thick collar around the hostage's neck that was an explosive device. She could see with her super vision it had multiple triggers and turned to look at the rest of the hostages seeing all the people in the bank were wearing similar devices. She continued to look trying to identify the robbers but couldn't discern there identity. "You have 5 seconds to remove your cape and belt Supergirl, up to you we have plenty of hostages one less will be easier for us to control." Instantly Supergirl removed the cape and belt and was holding the items in her arms. "I have done it, now how about you showing some good faith and releasing hostages" The collar on the hostage stopped beeping, "Ok Supergirl, remove the collar from the hostage, I have deactivated it so he is free to go." Supergirl handed her cape and belt to the hostage and pulled apart the collar snapping it making sure not to hurt the innocent hostage. "You are free to go." Supergirl told the hostage as the hostage handed Supergirl back her cape and belt. But before he could leave the voice boomed throughout the bank. "Now take off the hood and put it on Supergirl's head backwards." After a tense moment the hostage placed the hood over Supergirl's head with the eye openings to the back. "Now get out" boomed the voice again as the hostage ran out of the bank.

"Now wasn't that easy Supergirl, your smart decisions are going to save the day, not your superpowers! You understand me?" Supergirl looked around but she couldn't see through the lead lined hood. "Stand still Supergirl and drop the cape and belt." Supergirl did as instructed and heard foot steps approach. "Put your hands behind your back." Supergirl hesitated and a hand grabbed her by the jaw, "Now Superbitch!" Supergirl reluctantly crossed her arms behind her as another set of footsteps approached from behind. She heard her cape and belt being picked up then the hand on her face dropped down and patted her 'S' on her tunic "That is a good girl, now hold still and this will be over soon."

The two robbers then twisted her cape into a tight rope and pushed her arms together and up her back to her shoulder blades. "Just relax" they instructed Supergirl. Supergirl felt the cape being place over her forearms and pulled arms apart "No" she said as she turned to face the robbers. Then she froze when she heard more beeping "Bad move Supergirl" came the voice now from the woman in front of her. She then felt a hand on her chest as the other robber was now behind her again, placing her hands on the backof her thighs just below the hem of her skirt. "What are you hiding under here" as the hands slowly rose up. "STOP!" demanded Supergirl. "Then put your arms behind your back" The hands on her chest were tracing the symbol of her power that was stretched across her magnificent rack as the hands below continued up till they cupped her ass. Supergirl took a sharp breath as she felt the hands on her "Let the hostages go" she responded as her hands slowly went behind her back. "You have a deal sweetie" said the woman behind her as the woman's fingers dug into the soft flesh of Supergirl's ass. The beeping stopped then she felt her cape on her arm again, this time she did not resist as the two bank robbers pushed her arms up high her back and binding them together. The she felt her belt slipped around her neck as her long hair that showed below the hood was adjusted. The robbers looped the belt around the delicate looking neck of the maid of might and tied the free end of the belt to the end of the cape.

"Now release the hostages" demanded Supergirl. She heard three more hostages being instructed to leave. "We will keep our promises Supergirl as long as you continue to cooperate." The robber then added "no one needs to get hurt".

"What is your name?" Asked Supergirl "You call me 'Boss' here until you learn another name for me later. My friend with the nice touch is my stable lass. “The other woman placed her hands on Supergirl's hips "You understand don't you?" the woman behind Supergirl said as her chin rested on her shoulder. Then her hands pressed against the outside of Supergirl's skirt till her hands met in the front causing Supergirl to squirm ever so slightly "What do you hope to gain by doing this?" Supergirl asked. "You will soon find out. Now stand still while we get you ready." The two women left and returned with a special bridal and multiple straps. "Kneel" the boss commanded, but Supergirl hesitated, but the women didn't as the stable lass pulled Supergirl's skirt down to her ankles and the boss shoved Supergirl causing her to trip and fall on her back. The two women jumped on her pulling off her skirt "Don't resist us Superpony" as they put on the special bridle and placing straps across her chest, arms and legs. Supergirl just layed there as the two women did there work quickly. The two women stood up and looked at each other in satisfaction. They reached down and grabbed Supergirl by her elbows and stood her up. "Lets go" as they led Supergirl up the stairs to the roof.

Once on the roof the women hooked themselves up to the straps that were on Supergirl with clips that were on the suits they were wearing. The two women wrapped there legs around each of Supergirl's legs and the boss said "giddy up Superpony" The other woman said "Lets go dummy. Fly us out of here, we will direct you!" She then grabbed Supergirl's left breast "that means go left" then she did the same to her other breast. The boss slapped her on the ass and again said "giddy up" as Supergirl slowly lifted the three of them up into the air the other girl giggled and said "Up up and away!"
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Quite interesting. I'd like to see where this goes...
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for the reply, wasn't really going to continue it, just a 'short' story and let the readers imagination figure out Supergirl's fate.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

You must finish it!!!
ksire_99 wrote:Thanks for the reply, wasn't really going to continue it, just a 'short' story and let the readers imagination figure out Supergirl's fate.
L.M. Tracy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I do hope you continue, this was very interesting. I liked it very much! :thumbup:
Jack Perry's Lady Luck is now available in all formats on SmashWords.com!
L.M. Tracy Blog follow my random postings if you want to get to know me.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

PART 2

Supergirl’s boots slowly rose off the roof top, she could hear a police helicopter approaching. “Now Supergirl lets circle over the building a few times.” The hand over Supergirl’s left breast squeezing slowly as the finger pressed into her soft flesh. As Supergirl and her two passengers cleared the building Supergirl could hear the crowd below as they saw her.
“Up there!” one said “Oh, my god it is Supergirl” “Who is that with her?” “Where is her skirt?” A photo journalist focused his camera on the trio and saw that Supergirl was bound and started to snap pictures as the TV cameras also focused in on the helpless girl of steel. Supergirl could hear the crowd below as they slowly began to understand her situation.

A sense of shame washed over her. Here was the mighty Supergirl letting these ordinary women control and manipulate her in front of everyone. “Oh my! Supergirl appears to be in some sort of harness and is being used by what appears to be the bank robbers as their ‘get away car’!” , “Oh my, It appears that Supergirl is being kidnapped!” Another reporter exclaimed. Supergirl head visibly slumped as she heard the crowd below.

“Supergirl can you still hear the beeping?” The boss asked. “Yes.” Good. Now remember the lives of those in the bank are in your hands. Do as we ask and this will be over soon. Okay?” Supergirl nodded but with the hood covering her head, the boss couldn’t tell. The boss put her hand on Supergirl’s throat “ANSWER ME!” Supergirl let a small chuckle out as she thought how stupid this woman thought putting her hand on HER throat was any type of threat. But hearing the beeping Supergirl reluctantly said “Yes I understand.” The boss was not completely satisfied by Supergirl’s reaction, perhaps she could threaten her some way else since it was obvious that she couldn’t actually physically harm the girl of steel.

The hand on Supergirl’s left breast now wasn’t just squeezing but was now playing with the tit as the trio circled the bank. The boss said “stop” and the hand released SG’s soft tit. “Lets circle in the opposite direction, I want to make sure that the news boys get plenty of coverage!” The hand then cupped Supergirl’s right breast moving and caressing the surprisingly pliable boob. The ‘stable lass’ whispered in her ear “I have the best job in the world” The stable lass’s other hand slid down Supergirl’s back to her ass and gave it a good squeeze. Supergirl jerked “HEY, STOP THAT!” The boss took note of Supergirl’s reaction, and ran her hand down the taunt blue covered tummy of Supergirl. “You like that?” “NO” came a terse response. “Oh, I think you are lying” as the hand slowly reached between her creamy white thighs. Supergirl gasped as she felt the women’s hands all over her body, stopping in mid air. The boss spoke in a very authoritative tone “That is right Supergirl you are to do “ANYTHING” we want or HEADS will roll. The boss’s fingers teased the maid of might’s leotard covered sex as she made her point. After a moment her hand went to her hip. “Now start flying straight out of town, I think we have given them enough.” Referring to the crowd and media below. The hand caressing her breast slipped off to the middle and began to play with the ‘S’ symbol. Supergirl started to fly out of town as she could hear the police helicopter follow.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

More please. :)