Superheroine Fan Fiction Peril/Catfights

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

Superheroine Fan Fiction Peril/Catfights

Postby Gomur » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 am

Greetings all,

My love for superheroine peril has been rekindled by the high quality videos that have been made of late, but I started out with a love for fan fiction, particularly the works of GW and Joniar. Another writer who won me over later was Seraoni. I wonder if many of you are familiar with their works or have they simply been lost to the new generation with time?

The main pattern of their stories was a female villain for a strong heroine and a hard-fought contest between the two. Sometimes the stories would trend to a sexual nature or humiliation, but not always. I wonder if there are any new contemporary writers who follow this model today. I'm certainly interested in expanding my "library" of stories.

Regards,

Gomur
Gomur
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Superheroine Fan Fiction Peril/Catfights

Postby DrDominator9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:28 am

I've been a big fan of those writers for years. I haven't read many new writers who follow that path, sad to say. I also enjoyed RW and his "Missions of Supergirl" series, although that was more about trickery and gadgets taking her down rather than stronger foes.
DrDominator9
Master Member
Master Member

Postby sgz6 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 pm

I remember Joinar's stories, some of the first Supergirl in peril ones I read. However I believe those were wrapping up by time I found them. Wish there had been some more. Safe to say I got into writing my own superheroine stories because of that. My favorite of his is probably one where two women work to destroy SG with a kryptonite necklace. There's a great scene where one of them with the kryptonite hidden tries to find SG in a disguise. A little too much of the sexual domination bit in that one for my taste but otherwise a great story.

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sgz6
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby Gomur » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 am

DrDominator9 wrote:I've been a big fan of those writers for years. I haven't read many new writers who follow that path, sad to say. I also enjoyed RW and his "Missions of Supergirl" series, although that was more about trickery and gadgets taking her down rather than stronger foes.

RW had outstanding material. I just couldn't get into his epic storytelling style. I preferred stories that were self-contained. In fact, the only series I truly savored was GW's "Council of Righteousness" which consisted of 6 stories following different groupings of heroines and villains.

sgz6 wrote:I remember Joinar's stories, some of the first Supergirl in peril ones I read. However I believe those were wrapping up by time I found them. Wish there had been some more. Safe to say I got into writing my own superheroine stories because of that. My favorite of his is probably one where two women work to destroy SG with a kryptonite necklace. There's a great scene where one of them with the kryptonite hidden tries to find SG in a disguise. A little too much of the sexual domination bit in that one for my taste but otherwise a great story.

That fun Joniar story was "Two Times Too Tough". My personal favorites were "Squared Circle" followed by "Dear Diary". One thing I enjoyed about Joniar's work was how he pitted mortal women against these super-powered goddesses. He had many clever "twists" to keep you guessing how a story would end. And when it comes to GW, there are few stories that equal "Wonder Woman's Interrogation".
Gomur
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby krispin » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Superheroines vs villainesses. Catfighting, wrestling, boxing. That's what I love. And the best is when the superheroine is the weaker and is beaten, demolished, humiliated.
A must should be a superheroine weak without her powers. "Now you are only a little frail girl" says the stronger heavier buxom bad girl. And we have a slaughter. But it's so difficult to find something like that.
If you have it, thanks.
krispin
Active Duty
Active Duty