The Perils of Victory: The Price of Doom

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey Everyone, this is a very special adventure for Victory and myself. I had a lot of help from Centurion writing this story...and I can't express how great it's been working with him! I know we're both very excited to find out what you guys think of this one...but as always, we'll just be flattered if anyone takes the time to read it ;) So on behalf of Centurion and myself, THANK YOU and enjoy! ~Lady Jane~)

Chapter 1
STANDING at the rear of the dance floor, Jordin Tyler felt a bit like a fish out of water. Her luxurious chestnut hair was styled in a fancy up-do, leaving her slender swanlike neck exposed, as well as the glittering ringlets dangling from either delicate earlobe. She was wearing an off the shoulder gown made of an emerald green taffeta that shimmered in the low light. For what seemed like the hundredth time Jordin tugged the neckline back up to cover her cleavage. The dress was a form fitting sheath which clung to every curve of her statuesque figure, however the bodice seemed to be perpetually slipping down. Of course she wasn’t here for the champagne or caviar…as evidenced by her most important accessory; a pair of silvery bracelets.

The Capitol City Civic Center was crowded with men in tuxes and women in luxuriant evening gowns. The occasion was the awarding of a gold medal to the city's Chief Prosecutor, who had just distinguished himself by putting away the notorious catburglar, Cassandra X.

Scanning the crowd for familiar faces, she immediately noticed Evelyn Eldridge and her son Connor. They passed by her on their way to a big table that had no doubt been reserved just for them.

Jordin shook her head and didn't spare them another thought. Tonight she had other fish to fry.

Cupped in her right hand was a small tracking device, attuned to the energy signature of the ZP module, an experimental energy device that had been stolen from Hasselhoff Electronics a few nights prior. As her superheroine alter ego Victory, Jordin had caught the burglars but not in time to recover the module itself. It had already been passed on to a small time loser named Jacob Jones, whom she had crossed paths with more than once. Amazingly, he had apparently done his homework and hidden the device somewhere that blocked its energy output. Fortunately the scanner she had whipped up had tracked him by the energy residue left on his body.

Suddenly the murmur of conversation died down a bit as a policewoman in her dress blues took the podium. Jordin couldn’t help but smile seeing the woman; recently promoted Detective Sasha Cortez.

"Ladies and gentlemen!” she began in her sexy latin accent. “We all know the man we're here to honor tonight. But first the Chief of Police asked me to say a few words for a person who's not here…a person without whom… and as I can personally attest…without her none of this would be happening. Of course I'm talking about our city's premiere superheroine, that peerless protectress of all that is good and decent... VICTORY!"

Jordin tuned out the rest of the speech. Of course, it was flattering to hear her super powered alter ego praised for once, but that wasn't the reason she had become a superheroine. Sparing a quick glance at the Eldridges, she noticed the sour looks on both of their faces.

Good! Jordin thought to herself a bit more smugly than she intended. Okay girl, focus…back to task!

"That looks interesting," another female voice interrupted her thoughts.

Jordin looked up from her device, noticing an attractive girl about her age peeking over her shoulder at the scanner. She had short brunette hair, even a couple of shades darker than Jordin’s own.

"Excuse me?" Jordin said, trying to move the scanner out of sight.

"Your smart phone. Whatever you're looking at must be more interesting than this party."

"Oh, right,” Jordin stammered. “You know some of us never get to leave the office.”

"Heh, wish I had that problem actually," the girl said and held out her hand. “My name’s Jennifer.”

"Jordin."

She couldn't help but give Jennifer a quick once-over as they shook hands. The girl had warm, brown eyes to go with her short brunette hair. Her dress was a strapless chiffon, royal blue in color with a strip of rhinestones from her bust to about her navel. The A-line skirt had a long slit which showed off one rather shapely leg. Her breasts were a little smaller than Jordin's C-cups, although they looked perky and well-shaped, thrust upwards by a push-up bra. Interestingly, she also had a pair of bracelets, only gold rather than silver.

"Jordin," Jennifer said, "could you tell me which of these men is Mr. MacGill?"

"He's the pompous windbag with the bad toupee," Jordin spouted without thinking. Then she blushed. "Don't tell me... he's your long lost father or something right? …and who you're here for a happily-ever-after reconciliation with?"

“I hope not,” Jennifer smiled easily. "No, he was kind enough to send me the invitation to tonight…I'm actually applying for a teaching position at the middle school." She paused for a second and went on. "See I live in Arlington, but with the hiring freeze in D.C., a girl has to find work anywhere she can."

Jordin felt a pang of sympathy. Nice girl, seemingly, alone in a strange city, doesn’t know anyone... No wonder she’s latched onto me so quickly.

"Well, welcome to Capitol City, Jennifer. Is your husband here with you?"

"My fiancé is in the army," Jennifer beamed, showing off her engagement ring. "Right now he's in the sixth month of a two year deployment in Afghanistan, but we're getting married as soon as he gets back. My mother doesn't approve…of course… so naturally she's not speaking to me right now."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," Jordin began, then another bundle of curiosity caught up with her. "Do you mean you haven't fucked... er... been with your fiancé in six months? You must be…"

"Don't remind me," Jennifer cut her off quickly, blushing like a rose. "When he gets back, all I can say is he'd better be the first guy off the plane!"

The indulgent smile on Jordin's face faded. She had just spotted Jacob Jones near the front of the room! He seemed to be trying to speak to one of the assistant district attorneys, but she was shrugging him off. Obviously he wasn't carrying the device with him. He must have left it somewhere nearby. Now all Jordin had to do was keep an eye on him until he went back for it. Then... one quick change and the thief was in the bag!

Jones suddenly moved hurriedly back through the room as if he'd seen something he didn't like. From her vantage point Jordin saw exactly what that was: two big bruisers were following him as he made a not-so-casual dash for the lobby.

"Er... excuse me, Jennifer," Jordin said distractedly. "Ladies room."

Jordin got to the lobby just in time to see the two thugs disappear down the hallway that led to the conference rooms. The girl followed as quickly as she could but in her gown and heels she could only go so fast without falling flat on her face. Trying to rush also caused her breasts to jiggle about, aggravating her slippage problem. This forced Jordin to have to hold her top up as she went just to keep from exposing herself.

Women’s evening wear is just not conducive to crime fighting, Jordin thought frustrated. Oh blast it…

Rounding the next corner she came into view of a flight of stairs, the only way they could have gone. Of course this wouldn’t be an issue for a man in a suit, but for a woman in a tight sheath dress it was certainly a hindrance. With a sigh, Jordin gathered up the skirt of her gown so she wouldn’t trip on it and started up. It was impossible for her to climb with any haste and by the time she reached the top, Jordin had lost all trace of the men she was following!

Great, eluded by three common thugs, the young woman admonished herself. Some super heroine I am…

Jordin continued up the hall, hoping some clue would present itself. She paused about halfway down beside a pair of French doors which led out to the gardens. She was getting the feeling (call it woman’s intuition) that it was about time to click her silver bracelets together and transform into Victory. However, before she could do just that, unexpected company arrived.

"Funny place to put a ladies room!" It was Jennifer again.

The pretty girl, strolling gracefully in her beautiful blue gown, came up beside her. Jordin didn’t hide her sigh; the last thing she needed was some nosy girl getting in her way if there was trouble! She was trying to think of some way to get rid of her when they both heard a male voice out in the garden.

"Jonesy, the minute pleasure it would give me to kill you, wouldn’t be worth the effort of covering it up...”

"This sounds like trouble," Jennifer whispered. And before Jordin could stop her, she quietly glided out into the garden. Delicately biting her lip, Jordin followed.

Jennifer and Jordin both took off their high heels so that they wouldn't make a sound on the cement paving tiles. Together the girls crept up and knelt behind a massive rose bush where they could eavesdrop on the three men.

She’s done this before, Jordin realized watching her counterpart move with practiced ease. Middle school teacher my ass…

“Now for once in your miserable life,” closer now, the girls could hear the voices more clearly. “...think before you answer my next question: you weren't planning to double cross Mr. D, were you?"

"Wha-whatever gave you that idea?" Jones stammered, trying to smile at the two thugs, he looked terrified enough to throw up.

"Don’t you know not to answer a rhetorical question with an even stupider, obvious question," said the second goon. This one reached inside his jacket and brought out an odd-looking pistol. "Where is the device?"

Jordin's ears perked up. “The device” had to be the ZP module!

"I-i-it's in a safe pl-place," Jones stammered.

"See Jonesy, now you’re talking," said the first thug. "So take us to it… right… now!"

"This sounds serious," Jennifer whispered turning to Jordin. "Okay, here's the plan. One of us goes back to the lobby and rounds up some of those brawny security guards..."

Who put her in charge! Jordin almost laughed. Who does this girl think she is, Nancy Drew?

"Great idea," she whispered acidly. "While you're doing that, I'll stay here and... er... I'll..."

"Don't be silly," said Jennifer quickly. "The gun that thug is carrying is a proton phase pistol. It's made of ceramic composite. That's how he got it past the metal detectors. That's not your typical hoodlum's sidearm."

"I know that," Jordin replied coolly. "I'm an electronics engineer, middle school teacher…" Her green eyes narrowed suspiciously. "How did YOU recognize it?"

“I..er…my fiancé IS in the military!” The other girl replied unconvincingly.

"Listen, sister..."

"Shhhhh! Wait I don’t hear anything? Did those guys just stop talking?"

“Not exactly toots,” said a familiar male voice, unsettlingly close.

The young women looked up sheepishly at the two strapping thugs towering over them. They were positioned on either side and grinning down in a way that did not look at all friendly.

"Um... hi, guys!" Jennifer said brightly.

"Don't you chicks know that spying ain’t very polite?" the first thug said.

The girls scrambled to their feet, trying to make a run for it, but hampered by their dresses they were easily caught. Jordin's attacker seized her slim waist and lifted her right off her feet! She squirmed and kicked to no avail, realizing that the time for secrecy had passed and she must transform into Victory…Before she could, his free arm snaked around her torso pinning one of her own arms to her side, making it impossible to bring her bracelets together! She grabbed at his wrists with her free hand, trying to loosen his grip. Jordin’s heart sank with the realization that without her powers, she was too weak to even put up much resistance. Her high-boned cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but there was nothing else she could do. She drew in a breath to scream for help... Too late, suddenly the thug clamped his hand over her mouth!

"Nnnhhhmmm! Lemme gmmm!" Jordin protested, her words hopelessly muffled by the rough hand-gag.

With ease, he now pinioned both her arms behind her with only one of his own. Jordin groaned, futilely trying to wrench free. Looking over at Jennifer, she saw that the other thug had already immobilized her the same way. Like her the young brunette struggled valiantly but with only the meager strength of a skinny girl she too was easily overpowered. They were both helpless!

To Be Continued...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice start! Good work the both of you, I look forward to more.
(My only minor point would be the 'fucked' reference seemed a little out of character for a Heroine talking to a complete stranger at a swanky shin dig :D )

Interesting start, intriguing possibilities with each oblivious to the others true identity and powers.
Well done.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It was a great start, I look forward to reading more of this story and find out what is jennifer
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Nice start! Good work the both of you, I look forward to more.
(My only minor point would be the 'fucked' reference seemed a little out of character for a Heroine talking to a complete stranger at a swanky shin dig :D )
I picture Jordin as a bit impulsive. With the device preying on her mind, she just blurted out the first word that came to her head and then quickly substituted a euphemism.

At any rate, I had a great time working with Lady Jane on this. She really pushed me out of my comfort zone more than once, as you'll see in chapter three. Not to mention chapters five through eight! :)
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

valugi wrote:I look forward to reading more of this story and find out what is jennifer
Let me see... short brunette hair, brown eyes, gold bracelets, has a boyfriend in the army... who could it be? ; )
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Centurion wrote:
valugi wrote:I look forward to reading more of this story and find out what is jennifer
Let me see... short brunette hair, brown eyes, gold bracelets, has a boyfriend in the army... who could it be? ; )
Centurion Sorry, in the rush of the day I ended up forgetting :laugh:

It will be interesting to see Lady victory with Fuchsia Fox
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Haha, guess the cat, or fox as it were ;) is out of the bag...It was great fun working with Centurion, I was very excited at the prospect of doing a team-up story and this one turned out even better than I could have hoped! There's lots of great peril on the way, and I know we're both looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts...but above all, as always THANK YOU just for reading! Have a great week! ~Lady Jane~)

Chapter 2
"Oh cripes, Foster! What do we do now?" grumbled the first thug, effortlessly restraining the full fury of Jordin's unavailing female struggles.

The other man grinned, holding Jennifer in his clutches, clearly enjoying the feel of the girl's nubile young body through the silky material of her dress. “You complaining, Klein?”

"Well we can't let them go," came the grumbled response.

“Who’d want to!” Foster leered.

“I mean cause they heard too much!” Klein seemed to be growing more frustrated. “Bring her, idiot!”

The thugs crossed the garden, half carrying and half dragging the two captive girls. Jones followed glumly. Eventually they reached a blue van parked in the alley. The sight sent both girls into something of a panic, realizing once inside they’d be in even bigger trouble. Both squirmed and struggled more desperately but their feminine frames were no match for their beefy male captors.

“Jones, open the doors,” Klein ordered.

The weaselly man obeyed, making almost guilty eye contact with Jordin. The girl knew better of course, he was worried about himself not the two young women. She had little time to fully contemplate this as once the doors were opened she was shoved face down into the van. Jennifer was shoved down next to her and immediately both attackers climbed in on top of the captives. Before either girl had a chance to resist, bandannas were stuffed into their mouths, the end looped around their heads and tied tightly at the nape of their necks. They groaned almost in unison, neither liking the idea of being unable to talk, much less call for help.

Jordin bucked wildly against the man’s weight trying to roll over and fight him. Jennifer writhed under the one called Foster, unable to resist as he got hold of her wrists and pinned them down beside her head. Jordin kicked and squirmed causing her gown to ride up and bunch around her narrow hips, flashing a glimpse of her turquoise panties. Although her long bare legs could only flail uselessly as her attacker straddled her. The man Klein grappled with the young woman, searching for a grip to hold her down, in the struggle Jordin felt her bodice shift, her soft pink nipples slipping into the cool air. Instinctively she crossed her arms over her chest, giving the thug took an opportunity to seize her wrists. Jennifer watched as Jordin’s arms were pulled over her head, the disheveled dress leaving one breast totally exposed and playing peek-a-boo with the rosy nipple of the other.

“Hand me that rope idiot!” Klein shouted at Jones who was starring at Jordin’s breasts.

The little weasel sprang into action before he had to be asked a second time. There was a thick coil of rope, along with other tools of their shady trade, hung along the walls of the van. Jones proffered the coil to Klein.

“You moron, we’ll need it in smaller strips,” Klein instructed.

“Oh right,” Jones stammered and pulled a switchblade out of his pocket. “Cuz there’s two girls, duh.”

He drew out a short length of the rope and sliced it off. Even though she squirmed that length quickly wound around Jordin’s wrists and was knotted tightly. A second length was given to Foster, who easily pulled Jennifer’s arms together and bound them. Jennifer was testing the rope, finding it more than adequate to hold her, as the thug slid further down her legs. Next he grabbed either side of the slit in her gown and before Jennifer could protest he ripped it all the way open!

Jennifer gasped and moaned indignantly into her gag!

Foster grinned at the sight of the girl’s shapely hips and pelvis, now only covered by her sheer pantyhose and underneath a pair of sexy lace panties. Jennifer flushed seeing the lustful glint in his eye and knowing the view he was getting. The thug recovered quickly, taking another bit of rope and quickly cinching it around her thighs, just above her skinny knees. As he did the same thing to her ankles Jennifer admonished herself for letting this happen. Once he was finished, his hands slid up the entire length of her smooth, nylon covered legs. Jennifer squirmed at his touch, dread clutching her as he reached her shapely hips.

For a moment she blamed Jordin for all of this. Hadn’t she been arguing with her when they were caught? Jennifer admonished herself, no room for blame here. After all she was a superheroine, if only she had been able to change into the Fuchsia Fox, she’d have already figured out what these three were up to, thwarted them and rescued Jordin…Instead here she was, a helpless captive just like her green eyed counterpart.

She glanced over at the other girl, feeling a rush of guilt. Klein seemed a bit more imaginative than Foster. Jordin already had one leg bound; it had been pulled into a bent position and then rope had been looped in a figure-8 around her thigh and ankle, trapping the leg in that bent position. Jennifer watched empathetically as the captor wrestled the other leg into the same position, Jordin groaning piteously as the rope was cinched and knotted. The girl tried to wiggle her legs fee inadvertently giving Jones and Klein a full view of her turquoise covered crotch. Realizing she was putting on a little show, Jordin squeezed her legs together and growled into her gag.

You’ll pay for this, you bastards! She thought to herself, then… Actually this is that silly girl Jennifer’s fault…why didn’t she just listen to me? Now we’re both being kidnapped!

Thoughts of blame faded quickly when Jordin glanced back at Jennifer and their eyes met in a moment of shared misery. Wrong time, wrong place, worse time, worse place, there was no room for blame here. Jordin had to figure a way to get them both free and escape.

Jones leaned down and reached for Jordin’s exposed breasts. She growled helplessly behind her cleavegag as the weaselly thug started to grab the bodice of her dress. For a moment Jordin thought he was going to pull it up into place, an odd show of decency. Then Jones seemed to notice the inquisitive glares of his two cohorts. A thought flitted through his mind, she could see it come and go, then he yanked down on the garment, fully exposing both of her perky round breasts!

Jordin’s growl turned to a humiliated whimper as shame washed over her at being exposed by this scum!

Klein and Foster grinned and nodded approvingly.

“Alright that’s enough,” Klein barked at the other two. “We’ll have all the time in the world for that after we get the module.”

Jones and Foster made sounds of disappointment but stood. Jordin and Jennifer exchanged worried looks, noting the tears rimming each other’s eyes. Soon the van was moving. Bound and gagged the two girls jostled and bounced against one another helplessly for several minutes until the van stopped and the men got out.

"Now you two chicks behave yourselves!" Foster said as he slammed the door, shutting them inside.

Oh what an embarrassing predicament I've gotten myself into this time, Jordin thought, squirming uselessly in her bonds.

If only she could get loose, she'd show these creeps a thing or two! But she was helpless like this! The way her hands were tied, she couldn't strike her bracelets together, even if she dared to do so in front of Jennifer and reveal her secret identity to a perfect stranger. Like it or not, the mighty Victory was effectively neutralized!

"Mmmm! Mmmmphf!!!" Jennifer moaned into her gag, thinking almost the exact same thing.

Unknown to Jordin, her golden bracelets were powerful alien artifacts that transformed her into the invincible Fuchsia Fox! But all their vaunted power could only be activated by speaking the name Ishtar! Tied up and gagged like this, she too was completely helpless!

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

actually the story is getting very good, I thinks interesting and I see tendencies of the two writers
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep, nice job so far, well done both.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey everyone...so I'm not sure about all of you but I'm about to have another looong weekend *sigh* so I wanted to post another chapter to help us all through it! This one really picks up I feel and Centurion deserves most of the kudos for it...can't wait to hear what you all think, have a great weekend! And as always THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! ~Lady Jane~)

Chapter 3
“…At least a C,” Jones said cupping one hand. “Plump and heavy like ripe melons I bet.”

“I’m telling you,” Foster replied shaking his head. “They aren’t as big but they’re damn near perfect…perfectly round, perfectly firm, little nipples soft as velvet!”

The three thugs had only been gone about ten minutes before returning to the van. Jones and Foster were comparing notes on their captives’ tits in anticipation of a little free time, now that they had recovered the ZP Module.

Klein was carrying the device, housed in a slim metallic cylinder about a foot and half long, and speaking into an ear-phone…trying unsuccessfully to ignore his yammering accomplices.

"Yes…yes, of course…We got…will you two idiots shut up!” Klein barked suddenly. “Sorry Mr. D. yes, we’ve got the item. But we’re also returning with a couple of..."

He broke off abruptly as he spotted the van. The back door was hanging open! Inside the cargo bed, empty coils of rope were strewn about like strands of spaghetti…but there was no sign of the two girls!

"Dammit, Foster! You were so busy feeling up that chick, you didn't tie her knots properly!"

“Don’t blame me I tied her tight as I could,” came the defensive reply.

Jones eyes widened noticing his switchblade laying open on the bed of the van. He quickly snatched it up and folded it into his pocket, praying the others were too busy arguing to see what he was doing.

"You idiots took captives…and let them get away??" growled the voice in Klein’s ear. "No matter…get moving, I’ll dispatch assistance right away."

The men piled into the van and squealed out. Klein was driving. Three blocks away he slowed down when he saw that they weren't being pursued.

"I guess those chicks were too scared to call the police on us.”

He decided to cut through a strip mall parking lot. Suddenly he slammed on the brakes, skidding to a stop in front of a Radio Shack.

Standing on the asphalt blocking their path was an absolutely gorgeous woman in bright blueish-pink spandex! Her costume was a two piece halter top and briefs, accessorized with matching elbow length gloves and ankle boots. Her long supermodel's legs were splayed out, her hands resting on her shapely hips, her sweet bust jutting proudly forward adorned by her famous fox-head chest emblem.

"You boys going somewhere?" she asked, tossing back her short brunette hair.

"That's the Fuchsia Fox!" Jacob Jones seemed already on verge of panic. "I've heard of her!"

"Fuchsia what?" balked Klein scornfully, pulling his phase pistol. "She's just a chick! I'll take care of her!"

“She’s a fox alright!” Foster drew his own pistol and they got out of the van together.

The two thugs didn't even get the chance to aim as the stunning superheroine plowed into them like a runaway missile. Klein was taking aim when she knocked his gun away and slammed her dainty fist into his solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. Foster was distracted by the mouth-watering view of her tight, rounded butt when she spun back around and laid him out with a high kick.

"Well, that wasn't so hard," the Fox said, smugly brushing her hands. The superheroine caught sight of Jones cowering next to the van and haughtily raised one aristocratic eyebrow. "Okay, little tiddler. You want to tell me what's going on?"

Jones stammered incoherently for a moment. Then before he could answer, a throbbing noise came from the sky. Two men in what appeared to be rocket-powered armor landed in the parking lot on either side of the van. They wore helmets with slit visors, and inside a tiny bead of red light raced back and forth. Jennifer felt as if her flawless body was being scanned.

"Target identified," one of them buzzed. "Fuchsia Fox. Base of operations Washington D.C. Selecting appropriate countermeasures."

My mistake, Jennifer thought. They're not men, they're robots!

"Look, tinpants," she said, striding confidently forward. "I'm not in any mood to play around with a couple of…"

The robot raised its arms to grab her. The superheroine smirked drawing back her fist…before she could act, little ports irised open on the machine's hands. Lightening quick ribbons of articulated metal darted out like tentacles, snaking around the Fox's smooth, slender body, coiling and squeezing, they pinned her arms to her sides.

Oh crap, Jennifer thought, struggling. This feels like titanium! It's going to take me a couple of minutes to... but before she could act or escape those coils…

"Ungh!" she gasped as a jolt of electricity shot through her, stunning the entwined heroine. She felt the tentacle coils tighten, trapping her even more certainly. Jennifer tried to clear her mind but she still felt stunned and foggy.

Suddenly a custom-designed motorcycle appeared out of the early evening dusk and skidded to a stop. A beautiful female vision in purple Lycra hot pants leaped from the saddle and slammed feet first into the robot holding the Fuchsia Fox. Sparks flew from the machine's chest as it dropped to the pavement, although the coils still held tightly onto the Fox. The helpless superheroine looked up, bewildered.

The attractive newcomer stood over her, her own long legs poised for action in high heeled silver boots. Above her purple hot pants was a lean, bare abdomen leading to a matching halter top proudly displaying a silver "V" emblem over a pair of exquisite breasts. The purple costume was accessorized with a pair of silver bracelets and a matching belt sitting slightly off-center on her slim hips. Long chestnut hair cascaded around a pretty face partly hidden by a purple mask.

"Welcome to Capital City!" she said flippantly. "Sit tight, I’ve got to take care of the tinman here!"

The heroine squared up to the remaining robot, fists planted on her hips in a cocky pose. The second robot took a step forward as it scanned her slender figure.

"Target identified,” it buzzed. “Victory. Base of operations Capital City. Selecting appropriate countermeasures."

As it aimed its left arm like a gun barrel, Victory dropped into a defensive posture, raising her unbreakable bracelets to deflect whatever projectile appeared. Instead the robot fired off an arcing bolt of electrical energy. Victory moved with uncanny speed, blocking the arc with her bracelets!

"UGH!" the sassy superheroine cried as it struck, sending sparks flying, the force dropping her to her knees. "Not good enough, you Erector set reject!" She hissed, starting to stand.

Jacob Jones ran forward, throwing himself on the mercy of the valiant superheroine.

"Victory!" he pleaded. "I didn't do it! I mean I did it but... You see this guy called Mr. D wanted the PZ thingamajig and when I found out what he wanted it for I couldn't go through with it! I was gonna tell the cops but no one would listen! Honest! Please don't hurt me!"

The two thugs, Klein and Foster, had recovered and gotten back to their feet.

"Jonesy you puss!" Klein chuckled. "Save your breath, Victory's in no position to hurt anybody!"

Indeed, the plucky, purple-clad heroine was still on her knees, apparently unable to rise any further. Her bracelets had somehow magnetized, and were now stuck together! And they in turn were somehow stuck to the pavement in front of her (a result of the heavy duty rebar used in paving)! She tugged at them desperately, but even her super-strength couldn't pull them loose! For all her power, she was helpless!

What the…? She wondered desperately. I can’t even get up…I’m a sitting duck!

Foster knelt down beside the Fox, still struggling uselessly in the titanium coils.

"Don't touch me!" the defenseless heroine warned, realizing even as she said it that she was only encouraging him.

Staring at the delicious cleavage revealed by her halter top, he reached behind her neck to unfasten the strap and then slipped one hand down inside her costume, cupping her pert little breast like a grapefruit, his thumb rubbing her taut nipple. The Fox gasped in outrage, wriggling at his touch.

"Don't... touch me..." she moaned. “I’m warning you!”

The thug chuckled knowing she could do nothing to stop him. Fox’s cheeks flushed bright red as her halter was tugged all the way down, fully exposing her two fleshy orbs. Her futile efforts to get free only caused her modest breasts to jiggle enticingly and Foster quickly grabbed them again. His big hands covered each entirely, making her feel even smaller. She groaned at the rough way he handled her, unable to stop her nipples from hardening under the rough groping.

“No, you can’t do this to me,” the heroine gasped. “I’m the Fuchsia Fox!”

Foster ignored her protests, mauling her pert melons enthusiastically. The heroine squirmed as unpleasant tingles danced over her torso, raising goosebumps across her tanned skin. Fox could not resist the wave of shame brought on by this treatment, wondering how she could have been so easily captured and reduced to this thug’s plaything.

A short ways off, Klein squat next to Victory, who was stuck on all fours, in a pose much like some centerfold model. "Having a problem there, sweetcakes?"

“You bastard, keep away from me,” the superheroine growled.

He smirked, reaching over and patting her peach-like ass. Then he gave it a squeeze over her hot pants, letting out a low whistle at the firmness. He groped her ass with both hands, playing for long a moment, while the superheorine could do nothing about it. Her cheeks grew warm, feeling his big hands grip and caress her thrust up booty. Then Klein unbuckled her silver belt and tugged her hot pants down to her knees, revealing the plain white thong she was wearing under them and baring her pert, gently curved cheeks. Again he squeezed and caressed the heroine's supple flesh, causing a flush of humiliation as she realized the view he was getting of her exposed rear-end in that position. The thug grinned as his hands moved downward over her firm butt and his fingers slid in between her creamy thighs, finding her smooth mound under little more than a thin strip of nylon. The helpless heroine felt those fingers push aside her thong and stroke the hairless slit beneath.

He’s toying with me, Victory thought miserably. And there’s nothing I can do to stop him!

To her credit the heroine held in a moan as his thumb rubbed over her clit. A chill ran down her spine and despite herself Victory felt her pussy get wet. Her cheeks flushed hotly feeling Klein wriggle his fingers into the moist lips, her slim hips squirming of their own volition.

"KleinnnnNNUHH!” she moaned. “You'd better not... unnnn... be here when I get out of this…!"

The superheroine fumed with impotent rage as he continued to fondle her pussy. Then she felt one of his thick finger sliding inside of her, causing her indignant gasp to catch in her throat. His finger thrust in and out, and over again, drawing a shame filled whimper as unwanted arousal welled within the heroine.

“No, stop,” Victory groaned.

Suddenly the red light on the remaining robot flashed rapidly, generating a hologram in midair. Klein quickly withdrew his fingers, sliding wetly out of Victory’s snatch and making her gasp at the suddenness. The thug stood, seemingly at attention.

The hologram was that of the head and shoulders of a man. He was dark-skinned, and seemed powerfully built, with a craggy face of indeterminate age. His nearly bald head was covered with a sparse growth of thin white hair. He was dressed in a blueish gray jacket with a high mandarin collar, and his hands seemed made of dark, articulated steel.

“I am Doomstrike!" the hologram announced. "These traps will lose power and release you in a few minutes. This is your one and only warning, heroines! Do not oppose me! If you do, you will suffer the consequences!"

The hologram flashed off. Without further comment, the three men and the robot all got into the van and drove away, leaving the two hapless superheroines in their humiliating predicaments.

And to make matters worse, as the bad guys sped off, a throng of people poured from the various stores in the strip mall. They gathered quickly, murmuring in shock at the sight of the mighty Victory with her pants around her knees…and Washington DC’s invincible Fuchsia Fox with her top pulled down and her tits hanging out.

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Chapter to be incredible, very good, the heroines suffered in the hands of villains, were defeated and humiliated, I am eager to read more
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter 4
On a small island several miles off shore, the man who called himself Doomstrike looked around his control room. He wasn't smiling.

When he had drawn his plans, he had expected to deal with Capitol City's superheroine, Victory. But to battle TWO such heroines, especially when the other was the supposedly invincible Fuchsia Fox? Faced with such overwhelming odds, a lesser man might cut and run while he had the chance. But a lesser man would not have survived the accident that had mangled his body and left him a cripple, scorned and laughed at by beautiful women.

He thought of those two beautiful superheroines in their pleasantly revealing, skin-tight uniforms, probably even now racing towards his lair, so arrogant and so sure of themselves... His pulse beat quicker at the very thought of them.

So be it, he thought. He had come too far to stop now...

"Are you sure your thingie is triangulating the radio signal correctly?" the Fox shouted over the wind.

They were both riding the Victorycycle, Victory driving, with her fuchsia-clad counterpart riding pillion behind her. The Fox was snugged up tight to her butt with her arms firmly holding on to her silky smooth bare midriff. It felt a bit awkward but there were bigger things at stake now.

"My THINGIE is beyond state-of-the-art," Victory replied. "Trust me."

"I'm just saying," the Fox said. "It looks to me like we're heading for the ocean."

It was true. The two heroines had followed the radio signal from Doomstrike's hologram message out of the city and down the coast road, and even how Victory braked her motorcycle on the edge of a rocky shore. The hump of an island draped in fog was just barely visible in the distance.

"What's out there?" asked the Fox.

"Gates Island," Victory said. "Must be the place!"

"Hang on then," said the Fox, as her smooth arms slid around the purple-clad heroine's svelte torso. "I'll take it from here."

As Jennifer began to lift them both into the air, her grip slipped slightly and she ended up with two handfuls of Victory’s plump breasts! For an instant she was impressed and slightly envious that the other heroine had been blessed with such firm breasts at a larger cup size.

Then, both women blushing, Victory adjusted her chest out of Jennifer’s hands and into a more secure grip on the front of her purple halter top. Glossing over the embarrassing moment, the Fox took to the air. Victory wasn't at all sure she liked the sensation of flying, especially another girl's hands tugging at her uniform so close to her breasts, but she didn't have a lot of choice. At least it would be over quickly.

As they approached the island, two robots rose up to meet them on their rocket jets, with built in laser cannons on their arms. As the machines opened fire on the gorgeous duo, the Fuchsia Fox swerved.

"Hang on," she shouted to Victory, "this could get bumpy."

The spunky girl knew that her force shield would protect her own body, but that left her passenger a sitting duck. The Fox went into a dive. As the robots zoomed after them, she suddenly pulled up in a high-G turn, feeling Victory's halter top stretch and slip a little bit in her hands. Hoping she had not just exposed her unwitting passenger, the Fox soared to the top of her arc and swung the chestnut haired heroine around, letting her go. Victory spun through the air as if she’d done this before and landed squarely on the back of the nearer robot, bringing her powerful fists down hard on its head. Impressed, the fuchsia clad heroine turned to deal with the second one.

As it closed on her the robot deployed its titanium coils, but expecting that, this time the Fox easily evaded them and slammed into the murderous machine like a beautiful brunette missile. The wreckage crashed to the ground at the same time she saw Victory standing triumphantly on top of the remains of the other robot.

"Yep," the Fox said, alighting next to her. "This is the place all right."

Victory was adjusting her purple top and pert breasts back into their proper place. "We may make a pretty good team, after all."

The only structure on the island was a one-story house that didn't even look lived-in. The Fox planted her hands on her shapely hips as they walked up to the front door. "Okay, here's the plan..."

"Listen, Fox," Victory said curtly, "you may have all the guys in Washington drooling over your tights, but this is MY city. I call the shots here!"

The fuchsia-clad superheroine scowled but didn’t see the merit in arguing. “Fine.”

"Good! Now follow my lead!"

Victory cautiously touched the doorknob, then quickly turned and released it. The door creaked open. She let out a sigh of relief, more than half expecting some kind of booby trap. As she led the way inside, she could hear the Fox's high heels thumping quietly on the wooden floor just behind her. A short entryway led to a big empty room where furniture or something was stacked upright against the walls and covered by white sheets to keep off the dust.

This can’t be just an ordinary abandoned house can it, Victory thought, glancing at the Fox. Ugh… it’s not like I even need her help but I can’t look like a fool in front of her…

"What now?" the Fox smirked, folding her arms across her gorgeous bust. “Waiting to follow your lead here…”

"Give me a minute," Victory said, exasperated. “Just keep an eye out.”

"For more tinker toy robots?" the other heroine scoffed. “With our superior powers, we don’t need to worry about them…”

"Well, you weren't doing so hot against them back at the strip mall,” Victory reminded her. “I seem to remember you getting all tangled up!"

"I was handling that!" the Fox retorted, blushing. "Anyway, have YOU gotten stuck by your own bracelets recently?"

Victory's cheeks reddened as well. "At least I didn't let a common thug open up my top and fondle my itty bitty titties!"

Jennifer gasped at that affront. "Oh? And letting some man pull down your pants to stroke your little pussy is better?"

“How did you even see…” Victory began to balk.

Suddenly there was a loud CLICK! The dust covers were ripped away, revealing not furniture after all but a DOZEN robots exactly like the two they had just fought!

"oops," said the Fox in a very small voice.

Suddenly and without warning, a trapdoor opened in the floor underneath them. Caught totally off guard, the heroines’ high heels scrabbled momentarily for purchase, which proved to be in vain as they dropped onto a chute and skidded down into darkness. Helplessly the scantily clad beauties tumbled head over heels, until at last they landed with a thump on the floor of a bare prison cell. They sat up, groaning in equal parts of pain a frustration, only to realize the small chamber was already filled with a billowy white fog! Before either Victory or the Fox could even hope to get their bearings, they already had a lung full.

"Sleep gas!" the Fox sputtered, coughing.

Victory’s head was spinning, her eyelids seeming to grow heavier by the minute. “We’ve got to get out of here!”

Little did the unsuspecting heroines know, the soporific fumes had already gone straight their heads. Feeling drugged and drowsy, the Fox tried dizzily to stand, searching for a wall to focus on, and perhaps smash through to safety. Her vision blurred and a sense of helplessness wrapped itself around her. Her will to fight abandoning her, the Fox felt her arms slacken as she surrendered to the gas’s effects.

Victory glanced around desperately, the effects of the gas cloud making the room seem nebulous, without walls or shape…there was only the fog. Not far she was aware of her fuchsia clad partner, glancing that direction Victory could only watch as the Fox’s shapely legs buckled and she collapsed in an unconscious heap. Victory desperately struggled to fight it, but her own limbs were growing heavier. Her enhanced reflexes and unbreakable bracelets were quick enough to deflect bullets…and yet she was totally defenseless against this simple gas.

It can't end like this! Victory thought. Together we should be invincible! How could... could we be defeated... be captured this easily?

Crawling now, she thought she could see the vague outline of a door, surely her super strength would be able to wrench it open... if only she could... could...

Overwhelmed by the acrid fumes, Victory also succumbed, passing out beside the sleeping Fox. Moments later that doors slid open and four robots appeared, looking down dispassionately at the two lissome feminine bodies sprawled and helpless on the floor. They scooped up the limp heroines and took them to meet the master of Gates Island.

To Be Continued...
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter 5
Victory and the Fuchsia Fox were sprawled face down on a plush oriental rug. The heroines came to about the same time, looking at each other through bleary eyes. They slowly sat up, looking cautiously around. Behind them Foster and Klein were standing guard at the door. Jordin was surprised that neither of them had been tied up. Her bracelets and power belt hadn't even been taken away! This supposed villain was in for a very rude awakening!

"Welcome to my humble fortress," said Doomstrike.

The villain was sitting in a high backed captain's chair, almost throne like, the wall behind him covered with control consoles and computer monitors. He was dark-skinned, his face was hard and craggy, his head covered with a sparse growth of white hair. He was dressed in a blueish gray jacket with a high mandarin collar, and his hands seemed to be made of articulated steel.

"I have to tell you," the villain continued, "how gratifying it was that you were so easily led into my trap. I've always said that superheroines were like pigeons…all you need to do is drop a few bread crumbs." The two henchmen laughed.

"I'll show you pigeons!" the Fox blurted, leaping up with her fists clenched.

Calmly Doomstrike pressed a button on his chair and the spunky superheroine let out a scream, both hands clutching at her throat as her lissome legs folded up beneath her. The young heroine dropped to the carpet again, almost sobbing in agony. Victory rushed over to her side and for the first time noticed metal choker fastened tightly around her neck. It was about two inches wide and brass in color. Absently the purple clad heroine touched her own throat and found that she had one too. The pain seemed to subside in the Fox and as Victory tried to comfort her she looked up with confusion and something like panic behind her tear-rimmed eyes. Together they looked to the smirking villain.

"Those are Collars of Obedience," Doomstrike explained. "Let me demonstrate…Victory, join your compatriot there ON YOUR KNEES!"

“Never!” the young heroine spat, fire in her eyes.

“I hoped you’d say that,” the villain grinned. tapping the commands on his chair again.

Victory cried out in anguish as her collar sent waves of pain coursing through her body. Unable to withstand the pain the purple clad heroine trembled trying to maintain her composure. Her defiance was short lived as she too folded under the pain, dropping to her knees before the grinning villain. When she looked up at him, her green eyes were brimming with tears. Once she was kneeling the pain subsided almost immediately and was replaced by… a warm tingle of delight? Indeed she felt a wonderful sensation rush through her body. It felt so good, like warm honey pouring through her, almost like an orgasm!

The Fox looked up, tears also glistening on her cheeks, but a gentle gasp and the way her bottom lip trembled made it obvious she had felt it too.

"It's very simple," the villain said. "Resist me, disobey my commands, or displease me in any way whatsoever, and the collars cause excruciating pain. Obey me, please me, and they cause pleasure. I find the combination extremely effective.”

The heroine’s shared an alarmed glance, having felt first hand just how effective that combo would be. Jennifer steeled her gaze, looking for confirmation in her counterpart that they would fight this. Victory offered a nod, but the nervous way she chewed her bottom lip was less than comforting.

“Now that you understand,” Doomstrike went on. “My first order is that you both willingly surrender whatever devices give you your superpowers." The heroines made no move to comply. "Very well, if that's the way it has to be..."

He pressed the button on his chair and pain shot through them both. Together they cried out and crumpled to the carpet. Victory was vaguely aware of the Fox writhing on the carpet next to her, but she was too busy screaming herself to offer any help. To say that it felt like a thousand red hot knifes stabbing into her silken skin would diminish the sheer torture of the muscular convulsions that seemed to cut all the way to her bones. When at last the pain relented, the heroine’s exchanged terrified glances as if both asking the same thing…how can we fight this?

"Once again... surrender whatever devices give you your superpowers." His finger hovered over the button as if to make his point.

“We will never surrender to you,” spouted the Fuchsia Fox bravely.

Smiling again, enjoying their torture it seemed, Doomstrike pressed and held down command key. Both superheroines were quickly reduced once again to cringing, crying bundles of misery.

"Surrender! Obey me!" the villain commanded.

Victory squirmed across the plush oriental fabric, curling into the fetal position. She could feel her will bending, the pain was unbearable and her mind knew the reward for obedience. She resisted a few minutes longer, it seemed like hours…

"STOP!” Victory sobbed at last. “Stop, please!”

With trembling hands she unbuckled the powerbelt from around her waist and slid it across the floor at his feet. Instantly the pain subsided, leaving her a whimpering shell.

“And do you sumbit, mighty heroine?” the mockery in his tone was unmistakable.

"Yes," Victory gasp, tears streaming down her face. She quickly removed her indestructible silver bracelets and handed them over as well. "I surrender..."

As a reward for her compliance, Doomstrike pressed the other button and instantly the torture was replaced by that warm, euphoric feeling washing through her lissome body almost erasing the pain she had felt. Victory moaned at the stark contrast, hugging her knees to her chest in near bliss.

“Now it’s your turn, little Fox,” Doomstrike said turning his attention to the fuchsia clad heroine.

“I’ll never surrender to likes of you!” she snarled through trembling lips.

The villain’s hand dropped heavily onto the control panel. The Fox held out for almost half an hour. Her screams were broken only by Doomstrike’s intermittent demands for her power items. Eventually the defeated heroine could take no more and, sobbing, she too gave in. Her head bowed in surrender she laid her golden bracelets of Ishtar at the feet of this villain. Instantly the Fox was flooded with blissful sensation of obedience.

"Excellent!" guffawed Doomstrike in triumph. He nodded to Klein and Foster, who came forward, smirking as they picked up their invincible weapons and carried them away out of reach. "And now my beautiful slave-girls, your training begins in earnest!"

The heroines shared a glance, seeing their own surrender mirrored in each other’s eyes.

“Who is your master?” the gloating villain asked.

Victory and Fuchsia Fox looked to each other uncertainly, then replied at the same time. “You are…Master.”

Together the defeated heroines whimpered in delight as they were flooded with the blissful reward…

Two hours later, the gala night at the Capitol City Civic Center was still dragging on. At ten o'clock, anticipating a call from the state Attorney General, the big billboard-sized plasma screen was lowered to the stage and turned on. The four hundred assembled dignitaries, celebrities and civic leaders looked up expectantly. But the figure who appeared on the screen was not the Attorney General! It was a black man dressed in a dull blueish gray jacket with a mandarin collar.

"Greetings, Capital City!" he said. "I am Doomstrike!"

Confused chatter rippled throughout the ballroom. Even the Eldridges looked at one another uncertainly.

"I know you've never heard of me," the villain went on. "But after today you will never forget me! It is my intention to kill, each and every one of you this very night! Right where you’re sitting actually…”

A hush fell across the assemblage.

“Even as I speak a powerful force field is enveloping the Civic Center…nothing can pass through this field, not people, not cell phone signals, not even air!” The villain waited a moment, allowing the ramifications to settle in before he continued. “I could possibly be persuaded to forego my plans in exchange for a small consideration... say fifty million dollars? You have two hours to think about it and by my calculations approximately three hours’ worth of breathable air. I will contact you again at that time."

Now several shouts of outrage went up amongst the gathering.

"Oh, and before I forget," Doomstrike smirked. "If you're counting on your precious superheroines saving the day..." The camera pulled back, revealing two beautiful, nubile young women in skimpy two-piece costumes, sitting submissively at his feet. The gathering immediately recognized their own superheroine Victory on his right, and the other on his left they only knew from the newspapers and television, but was unmistakably the Fuchsia Fox! "...I'm afraid to tell you that they are already my helpless prisoners!"

Both wore a bronze collar around their neck, but otherwise the superheroines didn't appear to be restrained. The girls sat primly on their haunches, each pressed against one of his leg as they looked sulkily at the camera. Victory abruptly shifted her position, looking up at him with a doe-eyed expression as she slid her hand in between the villain's knees and upwards, cupping his crotch.

"Now, master?" she implored. "Can I suck your cock now? Please?"

Suddenly the Fuchsia Fox reached over and pushed her away. "It’s my turn!" she whined. "Master, please tell her it's my turn! Pretty pretty please?"

"Girls, girls," he said indulgently as the two sexy heroines fought over his attentions. "There's enough of me for both of you!"

The he smiled at the camera and the picture abruptly went off, along with all the light. Knowing the emergency lighting that flared to life would not last long, the assembled dignitaries began to murmur worriedly, discussing this new development and their subsequent options. In the center of it all, Evelyn and Connor Eldridge looked at one another…and their hearty laughter echoed through darkened hall!

To Be Continued...

(Thanks everyone for reading and for your comments! I had to go ahead and post 2 chapters this weekend just because I wanted to get into the fun stuff as quickly as possible...the heat really gets turned up on our heroines here so I couldn't stand to keep you waiting any longer...haha...so I am looking forward to any feedback -as is my partner in peril The Centurion- but simply can't tell you how flattered I really am just to have anyone reading at all. THANKS AS ALWAYS!! ~Lady Jane~)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The two chapters were very good, I liked to see the two arguing and heroines so that they are in danger, I'm curious for the next chapter
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter 6
Meanwhile back in Doomstrike's secret lair below Gates Island, the Fox watched the villain get up from the chair and limp across the room to consult with his henchmen. Jennifer noticed that one of his legs was badly twisted, causing him to walk stiffly on it as if it was artificial. She also noted how Victory eyeballed him; the way a hungry dog watches a piece of meat.

The once proud Fuchsia Fox wondered how either of them could be acting this way? Putting on that show for Doomstrike’s apparent hostages, as if they were a couple of pornstars arguing over giving a blowjob…and worse, surrendering their power items! Even now her bracelets of Ishtar, along with Victory's own bracelets and powerbelt, were locked securely in a wall safe where the powerless heroines had no chance of getting to them. They were both truly helpless.

It just HURT so much to displease him! And every time they did something to please him, the tide of pleasure was so sweet it was irresistible!

The Fox moaned just thinking about it. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this, she knew that it was all wrong, but she couldn't seem to control herself! She tried to be strong, tried to think of her fiancé, but Martin was so far away and she had almost forgotten what his body felt like whereas the Mast…she meant Doomstrike… was right here, working on them pitilessly minute after minute after minute after…

He was coming back! And heaven help her, she felt her heart beat faster in anticipation, like she WANTED him to come back!

"Ishtar, protect me," the Fox whispered, choking back tears of shame. "Oh please, mother! Please help me!"

But she knew that it was hopeless. The last time they had spoken, they had argued over Jennifer's decision to wed a human. She was going to get no help from Ishtar this time.

Doomstrike sat down in his captain's chair and spoke. "Stand up!"

Victory and the Fuchsia Fox quickly jumped to their feet. The heroines had no idea what was up, but he was looking them over as if appraising a prized show pony. Despite themselves each girl was desperate to please Doomstrike, thereby earning the blissful reward and so they displayed themselves to best advantage standing like soldiers at attention: knees primly together, slender torsos straight, shoulders back and chests thrust forward.

The villain stood up, his eyes slowly roaming over every inch of their tight, scantily-clad bodies. His hands reached out to brush their hair, to stroke the smooth skin of their necks. He removed Victory's mask so that they could all see her face. It happened so quick, the exposed heroine could only gasp in shock and dismay. The Fox let out her own little gasp of surprise, and recognition, but no one seemed to notice.

"Tell me your real name and your occupation!" Doomstrike demanded.

No! Victory thought. This can't be happening! I can't reveal my secret identity! I can't! But after the punishment of the collar, it hurt to even think about disobeying him! If she said so out loud...

"J-Jordin Tyler," she blurted, shutting her eyes as if doing so would deny any of this was real. "I'm an engineer at Hasselhoff Electronics!" She finished with a soft moan as warm honey poured down her spine.

The villain smiled and turned to the Fuchsia Fox. "Now you."

Victory watched the other girl go through the same hesitation, the muscles in her jaw clenching and unclenching, her resistance lasting no longer.

"Jennifer Ann Traylor," she sobbed. "I'm... I'm a history major at American University..."

Jennifer? Victory couldn't believe it! Her eyes wandered to the heroine's left hand, visible since her gloves had been taken away. Yes, that was the same engagement ring! She supposed the change in her appearance must have something to do with the Fuchsia Fox's powers.

Doomstrike reached down and put his hands on their waists, caressing their lean, silken curves. Fingers moved upward along their ribs, hands cupping their breasts. He gave them a squeeze, both together and then one at a time, appraising their perfect firmness and roundness as though choosing ripe cantaloupes at the market. The heroines stood for it, grimacing in disgust at being so pawed but knowing they had no means to resist. It quickly became apparent he was comparing them; Victory’s plump, round, full C-cups versus the perk and firmness of the Fox’s slightly smaller breasts.

"Klein! Foster!" he said suddenly. "What do you think? Which do you prefer?"

"No contest, Mr. D," said Klein. "Victory!" With both hands he made two vaguely globular shapes in the air. "I mean look at that perfect rack! What more could you want?"

The purple-clad heroine darted a smug glance towards the sulky Fuchsia Fox, feeling a bit pleased with herself despite the source of appraisal.

"You don't know what you're talking about," disagreed Foster. "Me, I like a pair of tits you can get your hands around, like the Fox. Like fresh navel oranges, you know? And look at that cute bubble butt! Wouldn't you want that sitting on your face?"

The Fox looked back at Victory, sticking out her tongue and quickly pushing aside thoughts of how absurd this little competition was.

"Turn around," Doomstrike ordered.

The heroines complied, both asking themselves a silent question: "Are we really going to submit to this degrading contest? Are we, two proud superheroines going to allow our bodies pawed over and appraised as if we were nothing more than pieces of meat?" But they both knew the humiliating answer. Yes they were... Because even as they questioned it, that sensation of obedience was rushing euphorically through their bodies.

The villain came up behind them and rested his hands lightly on their pert backsides, gently stroking their shapely round bottoms up and down over the flimsy fabric of their uniforms. Both girls let out little gasps of pleasure, trying not to squirm as his caress sent amorous tingles of longing racing up their spines. Because Victory happened to be on his right, he slipped his two middle fingers DEEP into the crevasse between her cheeks. The purple-clad heroine rose up on her toes, giving a low hisssss of pleasure as she rubbed back against him. Her high boned cheeks flushed as she felt her pussy grow moist at the attention. However he withdrew his fingers and gave her a sharp slap on the caboose, and his henchmen strained forward to lecherously watch her pliant flesh jiggle. Then he did the same to the Fox, drawing similar results.

"Bend over," he commanded.

The two superheroines looked at one another aghast, but what could they do? They leaned forward slightly, resting their hands on their pretty knees and sticking their scantly clad asses out like they were in a rap video. Doomstrike circled them, caressing their heart-shaped booties admiringly. Suddenly Jennifer let out a startled yelp, the villain had tugged on her bottoms, making them into a thong almost and giving the heroine an uncomfortable wedgie! The men leered at her perfectly rounded cheeks, now on full display. Victory groaned as he moved back to her own booty, knowing she would receive the same treatment. She chewed her bottom lip self-consciously as Doomstrike yanked her hot pants into that same position, and was brought to her lowest point yet feeling the thin Lycra riding up between her pert cheeks.

"Now bend all the way over!" Doomstrike commanded.

They both folded forward, hands sliding down their smooth, elegant calves and grabbing their slim ankles like cheesecake models. Their hair hung down, Victory’s nearly sweeping the floor, and their pert rounded tails thrust upwards in full view, that position also displaying the curves of their prim little pussies between the spread of their shapely thighs.

Doomstrike spanked them both again, while the men discussed the results like expert judges at a livestock show.

Victory glanced over at the Fox and saw her on the verge of tears. The pleasurable reward it seemed was still not enough to sooth their dwindling pride. She wondered piteously, how much more of this they would have to endure?

“Well boys, I’m just not sure we’ve got enough attention to make the determination!” Nonchalantly Doomstrike moved to stand between them once again. The cowed heroines lifted their eyes expectantly, awaiting their next order. "STRIP!"

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another good chapter, looking forward to read more
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(Hey everyone! I'm very excited to bring you this next chapter...I must say it's my favorite! ;) Well enjoy and as always, thanks for reading! ~Lady Jane~)

Chapter 7
The superheroines straightened, appalled.

I won't do it, Victory thought determinedly. Before the villain could move, she was between him and his captain's chair.

"Not on your life, jerk!" she said defiantly. "Not for you or a dozen like you! Let's see you make me when you can't get to that damn button!"

The villain turned calmly to face her, the simple smirk on his speaking volumes. Instantly the knives were back, searing and burning like acid. Victory fell to the floor squirming, as the Fox ran to her side.

"Stop it!" the fuchsia clad heroine begged. "Please! We'll do what you want! Anything!"

The pain subsided. Doomstrike stepped over them and sat back in his chair. "You see, while I CAN press the button, it's NOT necessary. Now that the collars have adjusted to your unique hormonal chemistries, they automatically punish you if you refuse to obey an order from me, or from any of my men."

The heroines looked at one another aghast as they grasped the implications.

"Once again.... strip!"

Desperate to avoid further pain for either of the captive heroines, the Fuchsia Fox quickly unclasped her halter top and peeled it off, self-consciously cupping her hands over her little coconuts. Immediately that blissful orgasmic tide flooded her body, making her heart beat faster and her vagina tremble with rapture.

With Foster and Klein watching intently, Victory followed suit, letting the garment fall at her feet. A few moments later, they had removed their boots and had discarded briefs, hot pants and even panties, a surge of pleasure accompanied every humiliating step overriding any reluctance at that point. Eventually the two heroines stood before the villain and his henchmen, completely naked their cheeks burning with shame. At first they tried to cover themselves as best they could but at a slight shake of Doomstrikes head, they let their slender arms drop to the side.

Jennifer felt truly vulnerable. Her perky little tits bobbed with each breath, her nipples hard and erect from the stimulation of her obedience collar. The hourglass shape of her denuded figure seemed sexier than ever but she could not adjust to being ogled this way. Only one man was supposed to see her like this; her tan lines exposed, her chest bared, the peach fuzz covering her vagina… her head drooped despairingly.

Standing next to her Victory felt much the same. Goosebumps rippled across her soft skin, her nubile body a bit taller, with slightly less pronounced curves than those of the Fox. Her pink nipples stood up like top hats, while her primly shaven pussy was noticeably wet, and her long statuesque legs were trembling.

What could possibly be next, Victory wondered miserably.

"What do you think Klein," Doomstrike asked as they all stared at the two super model caliber beauties.

“Big tits AND she shaves her cunt?” Klein drawled. “No question…Victory!”

“Very well,” the leader said. "You have served me well this day. You may have Victory."

The young girl’s green eyes went wide as dinner plates!

The henchman almost couldn't believe his ears, but he didn't have to be told twice. The chestnut haired superheroine almost balked as she watched him drop trou. This was a common thug! There was no way she was going to let him touch her alabaster body!

Doomstrike saw her hesitation. "Victory, lie down and allow yourself to be taken.”

With a frustrated moan the heroine obeyed, lying on her back. Her lissome body quivered as the collar rewarded her. Now beginning to crave the pleasure of compliance, Victory spread her legs slowly, presenting her smooth, hairless cunt to Klein. The thug knelt between her wide spread thighs and slipped the head of his cock up and down along her slit. The sensation of his touch coupled with the pleasure of the collar overwhelmed Victory, she felt suddenly light headed and her body seemed to respond on its own; arching into the masculine presence between her legs. Klein’s shock at the reaction was not enough to distract him, and he eagerly slipped his cock in between her juicy petals. The superheroine moaned deeply feeling him pushing into her, his surprisingly large member swelling inside and filling her up!

“Ahg, this…this can’t be happening,” she whimpered even as she bucked against his next thrust.

"Uhhh what about me, boss?" said Foster.

"Be patient," Doomstrike said. "The Fuchsia Fox is next."

Klein didn't bother with foreplay. Grabbing hold of Victory’s narrow hips, he fucked her hard, with swift, no-nonsense thrusts that ground her against the carpet. Normally she would not have felt a much pleasure at all in being treated like a sex toy, but because of the sexual stimulants already racing through her bloodstream, her body continued to respond against her will. And there was no doubt that Klein was amazingly well-endowed for a common hoodlum.

Victory's long legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing eagerly as he kept pounding, pounding away at her. Shutting her eyes tightly, not wanting to look into this man’s beady eyes, she felt her own body going into spasm in ecstasy as he came…and came…and came! Hot gush inside her making her head spin, even as it seemed to fill her to overflowing. The henchman gave a groan of satisfaction as he pulled out, holding his penis like a firehose and spraying his sperm over her jiggling tits. Despite the collar’s stimulation, her stomach churned as she dowsed in the warm sticky ejaculate.

The Fuchsia Fox watched it all with a sort of fearful fascination, knowing she’d be next. Yet between the collars, the extended absence from her fiancé, and something about the sensual moans of her green eyed counterpart, had the superheroine undeniably turned on!

As Victory sat up, propping herself on her elbows the Fox sidled over and without fully understanding where the urge came from, kissed her tenderly on the mouth. With a groan, Jennifer grabbed and caressed the other’s plump C-cups, admiring their weight and fullness in her hand. She kneaded the supple breasts, letting her fingers stroke Victory’s still erect nipples. Unfulfilled by Klein, Victory hissed with desire and began kissing the other heroine back, their soft velvety tongues mingling sweetly. Her hands encircled the Fox's trim waist and squeezing her cute little butt, pulled her closer. She could feel the Fox’s firm melons pressing against her larger, softer breasts and the slippery feeling of the natural “lubricant” she’d been covered in. Heedless, Jennifer kissed her more insistently, slipping one dainty hand downward and for the first time grabbing another woman’s soft spot. Victory’s green eyes widened once again, as the Fox pulled back and shoved her down, her free hand going right back to one of the other woman’s breasts while the other continued to rub the heroine’s clit.

And all the while the men watched them go at it, slack jawed and getting hornier by the second. Even Doomstrike could not have anticipated this!

Foster couldn’t stand it any longer, he kicked off his pants and rushed forward. Klein, having been reinvigorated by the superheroines’ little show followed. The next thing the girls knew they were being pulled apart and sprawled face down side by side on the oriental rug. Masculine hands grabbed them each by the hips, lifting their tails in the air even as their thighs were roughly spread apart. The heroine’s eyes met briefly as both were entered from behind, the thugs forcing their rock-hard cocks into their dripping pussies.

"Don't... please..." the Fox moaned, as Foster grabbed her firm little coconuts with both hands, squeezing them while his thick rod slid in and out of her juicy cooz. She gasped, her body shivering with ecstasy, partly from the too intimate contact of his penis and partly from that wonderful electric stimulus from the collar for being a good little submissive slavegirl... "Uhnnn, yes," she moaned, "give me more... more..."

Victory could hear the Fox moaning and pleading for more, but she was too busy getting boned herself to really register it. The humiliation of being taken by these creeps was only deepened as they began to want it…as if betrayed by their own bodies. The steady thrusts of Klein's cock, in and out in and out, was intoxicating. At some point she looked up and saw Doomstrike himself kneeling in front of her with his trousers down around his ankles. Already a far gone victim of lust, she reached up and grabbed his erection, and without thinking, guided his long, thick, black anaconda past her soft lips and into her submissive mouth, sucking him like a lollipop.

"Yes my pet," the villain hissed.

He took hold of a handful of her luxurious chestnut tresses to hold her in place, but it wasn't necessary. Klein kept on plowing Victory from the rear, spanking her ass and rocking her body with every rugged thrust. The superheroine struggled to service Doomstrike, sliding her luscious lips up and down his thick black mamba, massaging with tongue, but as she was having her brains humped out by his henchman it became increasingly harder to concentrate. Finally she felt him twitch, then go suddenly rigid and erupt with a seemingly endless stream of sticky cum! Victory coughed and gagged but with Doomstrike’s fingers coiled in her hair, the heroine had no choice but to swallow every drop like a good little slave-girl!

Next to them the Fox watched Victory get the Chinese finger-cuff treatment, not at all envious. Foster was nailing her just about as hard she could stand as it was. His tool pistoned into the brown eyed heroine more deeply than she could remember ever having before. Every curve on her shapely body was trembling, she braced herself, digging her fingers into the plush oriental rug and bucked against the thugs thrusts trying to finish him in hopes of catching her breath. It only served to drive his pulsing member deeper still and Jennifer was soon yelping with each plunge! Finally Forster came, cringing against her and pulling out to finish with a disappointing spurt onto the small of her back. The Fox was panting, her knees were shaking, she hadn’t climaxed but was beyond glad that was over. She glanced towards Victory and noticed dreadfully that Klein and Doomstrike was moving in her direction!

For the next hour the two helpless heroines were traded back and forth and in between the three men so many times they lost count. Even the pleasure induced by the obedience collars was not enough to shield them from the denigration of being used as sex-dolls by this depraved group of men. Finally they were allowed to collapse on the floor, their succulent white bodies almost drenched with jizm.

To Be Continued...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter, the heroines are totally overwhelmed, I'm anxious to see what will happen, I thought that the two heroines were having a moment together, that sentence was interrupted
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter 8
The Mayor of Capitol City was a tall, handsome man, whom Victory admired greatly. Only under the most refined torture would she ever admit to the torch she had secretly carried for him for quite some time. However on Doomstrike's computer monitor, he looked small and beaten. His tie was undone and his jacket had been discarded, showing sweat stains on his shirt. The chestnut haired superheroine boiled with rage to see him suffering, while she laid this infernal fortress, enslaved by the very cause of his suffering.

"OKay, Doomstrike," the Mayor gasped. "You win! We're drawing up the documents now."

"Excellent, Mr. Mayor," the villain gloated. "I knew you would see it my way."

"Can you give us some air now?"

"No worries Mr. Mayor, you’ve got at least an hour left," Doomstrike said. “Unless of course, my calculations are off…Muwahaha!”

Doomstrike shut off the transmission abruptly mid-laugh. He turned to his two slave-girls with a perplexed expression. “Do you think the evil laugh was too much?”

Unsure of how the Fox would handle it, Victory hid her true feelings, fearing the potential punishment. Instead she feigned being distract with inspecting her fingernails.

“Perhaps a bit,” Jennifer replied, her tone halfway between sarcasm and disdain.

“Bah, let them stew a little longer anyways,” the villain scoffed.

A timid rap came on the door of the control room as Jacob Jones stuck his head through the open doorway.

"Mr. D?" he said. "There's a prob--" And at that point he froze.

Half a dozen soft pillows had been piled up at the foot of Doomstrike's captain's chair, and on one side of him the mighty Victory was lying prone over three of them wearing nothing but a tiny purple string bikini and matching high heels. Jones was standing directly behind her unable to miss her gorgeous peach-like ass flexing subtly as she languidly kicked one shapely leg in the air. On his other side, the invincible Fuchsia Fox was perched upright on two pillows in an equally minuscule fuchsia swimsuit, her long legs curled in front of her like a cat as the villain petted her absently, his fingers sliding tantalizingly in and out underneath the achingly thin strings that held together her top.

At the sight of two such tight female bodies, showing so much succulent flesh, Jones's mouth went dry and his knees started shaking. Victory rose up onto one elbow and turned in his direction, giving him a wonderful birds-eye view of her bust. Jones immediately forgot his own name, let alone the message he had been sent to deliver. He just stood there moaning at the sight of her sweet melons straining against those two skimpy triangles of nylon, her nipples standing out as tiny bumps under the fabric.

"Yes Jones?" Doomstrike said impatiently, not looking up from the work he was attending to on his computer screen. "Haven't I told to you stay OUT of my control room?"

"Um... er..." he stammered, licking his lips, "Klein said to tell you there's a problem... um... with the... the framistat thingie..."

The villain sighed. "Very well." He had Jones drag two pillows across to the far end of the room, then he turned to Victory and the Fox. "Sit!" he ordered, and the two once-proud superheroines instantly obeyed, crawling across the room.

Jones couldn’t keep his eyes from bugging out at the sight of the heroines’ heart shaped booties, scantly covered by their bikini bottoms swaying gently as the scurried across the floor.

"You will stay here and not move from this spot!" Doomstrike commanded once they were sitting prettily on the pillows.

"Yes, Master," the two girls said meekly and unison. At once they were again rewarded for their submission with that warm surge of pleasure spreading through their nubile young bodies and tickling their G-spots. They closed their eyes with euphoria. Jones made careful note as both girls’ nipples became erect under their bikini tops.

"Aren't you going to..." Jones licked his lips and let out a little moan, "...t-t-tie them up or something?"

"There's no need for that," the villain said. "Is there, girls?"

"No, master," the superheroines chorused. Doomstrike nodded in satisfaction and left, with Jones right at his heels.

The moment they were left alone, the subservient expressions on their faces faded. The Fox slumped on her pillow, looking deep in thought.

"What are we going to DO?" Victory groaned, hugging her pretty knees to her ample chest. "You heard him! The city's about to give in, while we sit here like a couple of beach babes…docile and helpless!"

The Fox sidled close enough to touch the other girl's practically naked body, caressing her bare shoulder in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. "Don't give up, Victory! There's always a way! What's that framistat thing he was talking about?"

"It must be the ZP module that was stolen from Hasselhoff's," Victory said sullenly. "It’s why I tailing those guys to begin with…He's probably powering his force field with a geothermal heat sink, tapping the Earth's core. The ZP module would be needed to stabilize such an energy flow."

"So all we have to do is get to that and he's out of business?"

"All we have to do?" Victory whimpered, sounding on the verge of tears. "We're just GIRLS! He's taken our powers away from us! Our bracelets and my powerbelt are locked up in his safe!" She pointed across the room to the cabinet next to his computer console. "We can't even get to his computer, because if we leave these pillows, our hormones will register our disobedience and we'll be... we'll be..." She couldn't bring herself to complete the sentence. “He’s beaten us, Jennifer, there’s no hope…"

The Fox leaned over and gave the chestnut-haired beauty a hug, feeling a bit moist-eyed herself. "We're superheroines!" she said, her voice trembling. "We'll think of something! We HAVE to!"

To add insult to injury, the villain wouldn't even let them have their costumes back! She looked longingly at her fuchsia halter top, briefs and ankle boots lying crumpled up in the corner along with Victory's purple top and hot pants under Doomstrike's desk, out of their reach. If she could only get to those... Again the Fox slumped on her pillow, beginning to feel as hopelessly defeated as Victory did.

A few moments later, they noticed Jacob Jones peeking around the door jamb.

"Oh no, not him!" Victory softly groaned, her high-boned cheeks reddening as she tried to wrap her arms around her boobs. "As if this wasn't humiliating enough without HIM leering at us?"

A loser like Jones would normally be beneath the superheroine's notice, but without her uniform she felt naked and vulnerable, like a toy that any male could just pick up and play with!

"Wait a minute," the Fox said slowly, as a rosy blush blossomed in her cheeks as well. "That gives me an idea."

"Oh I'm so sleeeepy," she said, sitting up on her haunches and yawning, stretching her arms way over her head so that her lean, lissome body was displayed to best advantage in the skimpy little bikini. Out the corner of her eye she watched Jones lean closer as she unobtrusively reached one hand behind her to unfasten her top. The little strings came undone, letting the flimsy garment fall off and fully expose both of her firm little nubbins! "Oops!" she gasped, as if it had been an accident.

Jones gave a loud groan and banged his head on the door jamb.

The Fox cupped her hands demurely over her marvelous naked coconuts. "Are you spying on us, you Peeping Tom?" she said haughtily. "You'd better not come in! Doomsy wouldn't like it!"

Jones looked back and forth down the hallway. Doomstrike would have his balls for lunch if he found out he had been in the control room! He licked his lips as a delicious idea occurred to him. "You... you babes could come out here..."

"Is that an order, master?" the Fox said with a slightly mocking grin.

"Yes!" he said firmly. "Come here, both of you!"

The two heroines stood up and stepped cautiously off the pillows. To their relief, there was no punishing jolt of pain. Jones' order seemed to cancel out Doomstrike's previous order. They jogged over to him while he stood ogling their bikini-clad bodies and thinking that he had died and gone to heaven.

"Okay, now I want you to, er..." Before he could give them another command, the Fox snaked her slender arms around his neck, giving him a very up close and personal look at her tits. "Ooooooohhhhhh," he moaned, rendered speechless by the sight of them.

Jennifer squirmed as his hands began feeling up her supple breasts. Her skin flushed with embarrassment, the spunky girl pressed him against the wall, holding him there by own slim, succulent body as she reached down to unbuckle his trousers. As they dropped, she instantly felt his wiener shoot to attention inside his boxers. The very thought of touching this horny dweeb's filthy member was disgusting, but she had to keep him distracted at all costs...

"Wha... what are you ddddoing?..." Jones whimpered, still fondling her delicious coconuts.

"Just relax, stud," the Fox said, dropping to her knees. "You're in good hands."

Once his trousers and underpants were down around his ankles, she reached over and gripped his dick with both hands, feeling it expand under her silky touch. A shudder seemed to run through the man's whole body as the beautiful superheroine stroked his hotdog and then lightly ran her lips along the side of his shaft.

Victory stood watching, dumbfounded…then all at once she realized that thanks to the Fox's timely intervention, Jones had forgotten all about her! More important, he had not given her any orders! Quickly she raced to the villain's master console and scooted her barely-clad booty into his leather captain's chair. If only she could find the program that controlled these collars, the two of them just MIGHT have a fighting chance!

"Ohgodohgod that's great!" Jones moaned, shutting his eyes with rapture as the Fox gently stroked his rigid boner with her fingers, slowly jacking him off. "Ohhhbaby yeah! Rub it between your titties!"

The Fox gasped, horror struck! He had given her an order…she couldn't disobey! She hadn't counted on this. Rising a little bit higher on her knees, she leaned forward to let his stiff cock rub against the smooth valley in between her luscious young breasts. Oh this was so repulsive, but the collar rewarded her with a soft little ahhhhhh of pleasure...

"Yeah now push 'em together!" the man groaned, his eyes still closed, and his hips began to rock gently. "MmmmMMmmm!"

Helplessly the Fox complied, squeezing both of her sweet, pliant globes together on either side of his throbbing johnson, letting his cock slide up and down in between them. Getting tittie-fucked by Jacob Jones was utterly humiliating but once again there was that tingly reward of bliss shivering through her womanhood, making her wet with anticipation. Still she desperately hoped that Victory would hurry up...

"Ohgodyeah," Jones whispered, leaning back against the corridor wall, his hands reaching out to caress her short brunette hair and hold her head in place so that she couldn't pull back. "Now suck it!"

The Fox whimpered. Oh no please don't, she wanted to beg him, don't make me! but she couldn't speak. As nauseating as she found the idea of tasting his penis, she was powerless to resist the little weasel's command. The gorgeous girl sank back down on her knees, until the little prick’s little prick was bobbing before her face. Begrudgingly Jennifer opened her mouth and wrapped her heavenly lips around his knob. She ran her soft tongue the full length of his foul member, her stomach twisting as she licked the bulbous head and felt it spasm from her attentions. Finally she took the full length into her mouth, his cock felt like a hot iron poker against her tongue, pulsating with lust. She heard him groan as she bobbed up and down, stroking his member with her lips.

"Ohgod!" the man grunted as if he were going to explode. "Suck me! Ohgodohgod!"

The Fox cast her eyes in Victory's direction, silently begging her to please please hurry before she was forced to go all the way! Suddenly she felt Jones' scrawny body quiver, his cock spasmed in her mouth. Hurriedly she disengaged and pulled back, but not before he sprayed her beautiful face with a shower of sticky cum. Jennifer recoiled, disgusted as some the slimy mess still managed to get in her mouth.

"Pleh, uck!” she spat, wiping quickly at the sickly substance.

Jones slid slowly down the wall, adrift in a sea of ecstasy.

Elsewhere in the complex, Doomstrike was inspecting the interface where the ZP module was plugged in to the mainframe.

"We're losing power," he explained to a confused Klein. "There must be some design feature in this module that I didn't anticipate."

Klein and Foster exchanged nervous glances, wondering if this whole plan was going to blow up in their faces.

"How very fortunate that Jordin Tyler works for Hasselhoff Electronics!” Doomstrike said with a casual chuckle. “Foster, go and fetch Victory. Bring her here to the core."

To Be Concluded...
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Chapter 9
Jacob Jones came back to his senses to find the half-naked Fuchsia Fox tying his wrists with her bikini top. But more alarming, Victory was in Doomstrike's chair fiddling with the control panel.

"Hey," he said muzzily, "you shouldn't be doing that..."

The Fox felt an icy finger of fear run up her spine. All this doofus had to do was give them an order and they were helpless! She somehow had to gag him before he defeated them, but there was nothing, no handkerchief, no scrap of... Quickly Jennifer stripped off her bikini bottom and rammed it into his mouth just as he was shouting Victory’s name!

"How are you coming along, V-girl?" she asked urgently, looked down at her young body, once again laid bare. She quickly wrapped one arm over her naked breasts and covered her vulnerable slit with her free hand.

Victory felt her heart sink as she continued to study the complicated computer setup. "Uh...not so hot, Foxy. This guy's a frigging genius!"

"Well, I hate to pressure you but I don't think we have a lot of time!” the Fox pressed. “You've GOT to figure out how to get these collars off of us or we're SUNK!"

Three minutes later, Foster arrived at the control room and found the lights out. All he could see in the dark room were the console lights of Doomstrike's computer panel. Oh ho! he thought with a smile. Someone was trying to get tricky!

Just inside the open doorway, he almost tripped over Jones, his wrists and ankles tied with fuchsia and purple bikinis and there was a wad of material stuffed in his mouth! Foster decided to leave him like that, but he pulled out the gag just out of curiosity. He grinned when he saw that it was the Fuchsia Fox's skimpy little nylon panties!

"They got the drop on me and now they're loose!" Jones babbled urgently, then under his breath mumbled something that sounded like: “Totally worth it.”

"Don't sweat it, Jonesy," Foster said mildly, standing up. "Their power devices are locked up. Wherever Victory and the Fox are, they're just two helpless, naked chicks. They won't get far. And I'm really going to enjoy putting the Fox over my knee and spanking her..."

Just then there was a delicate tap on his shoulder. The Fuchsia Fox was standing right behind him, minus her Collar of Obedience but fully dressed in her halter top, briefs, ankle boots and most important, her gold bracelets!

"Oh you are SO wrong about that, bunky!" she smirked.

Throwing a single powerful punch she slammed him against the wall knocking the big man out cold!

"I don't mean to be picky," Victory said, pulling on her purple hot pants and adjusting her boobs into the skintight halter. "But how did you get your bracelets back?"

"My bracelets and costume are connected to each other on the quantum level.” The Fox primly made some cosmetic adjustments to her hastily donned costume. “If I'm wearing one, I can summon the other from any distance even through steel walls…speaking of…"

The fuchsia-clad fury walked calmly to the safe and grabbed the handle. With a single yank, the door ripped off its hinges and promptly set off a screeching alarm. Victory quickly grabbed her powerbelt and bracelets, returning them to their rightful places adorning her delectable body.

"No time for subtlety I guess," she said. "Okay then, let's bring the house down!"

Outside in the corridor, one of Doomstrike's robots appeared. "Subjects identified. Selecting approp--"

"Oh shut up!" Victory and the Fox said in unison, slamming into the machine before it could move. Victory paused by the control panel it had been guarding to pull out the cylindrical ZP module and set it down on the floor. Then the two beautiful, spandex-clad heroines raced along the hallway. Driven by the memory of their humiliation at the hands of Doomstrike and his thugs, they were unstoppable, cutting down the androids as fast as they could pop up.

Soon they arrived at the heart of the complex, a vertical tunnel about thirty feet in diameter plunging downward as far as the eye could see and ringed by a metal catwalk and various control panels. Stabbing through the exact center was a gleaming metal shaft. Up above they could see open sky and the two pronged antenna which projected the force dome threatening the Capitol City Civic Center and everyone inside. The mesh catwalk underneath their high heels was quivering, and the air was filled with a deep, tortured-sounding thrumming.

"Without the module I pulled," Victory said smugly, "it sounds like his turbines are going into overload. If he was sensible, he'd shut them down before his whole island goes up like Krakatoa!"

"Maybe it's just me," replied the Fox with a shrug, "but Doomsy didn't strike me as anything but a complete whack job!"

"Impertinent hussy!" the villain called from the catwalk on the other side of the shaft. "Down on your hands and knees, both of you! Beg me for forgiveness, and I might let you suck my cock!"

"You're out of touch with the latest breaking news, scumbag!" Victory shouted back. "We've rid ourselves of your tacky collars, and now it's payback time!"

As the purple-clad beauty scurried around the circular catwalk, she found her way blocked by Klein. Taking aim with phase pistole, the thug grinned. "Nothing personal, sweetcakes!"

With her powers returned Victory easily ducked the blast, deflecting the beam with her unbreakable bracelets. Quickly leaping up and kicking off from the catwalk’s railing, she sent her spectacular body soaring above him. Executing a graceful somersault in midair and landing with her creamy thighs on either of Klein’s broad shoulders. Then arching her back and swinging her torso downward the heroine created enough momentum to flip the burly thug onto his head. He groaned struggling to all fours and looking up at Victory.

"This IS personal, Klein," the saucy superheroine assured him as she knocked him out with single vicious blow.

Meanwhile the Fox took the more direct approach, flying straight across the shaft. Doomstrike tried to gun her down with a sonic pistol, but the fuchsia-clad supergirl deftly evaded the beam and made sure he didn't get a second chance. She slammed into him, knocking the gun away with a punch that send him stumbling backwards along the catwalk.
"This is the part where the heroine gives the badguy a chance to surrender peacefully," the Fox said, grabbing him by his high mandarin collar and standing him up. "I've decided against that this once!"

She was about to ram the villain headfirst into the stone wall of the tunnel when he unexpectedly broke free, catching the Fox off balance a kick that knocked her lovely gams out from under her. In the same lightning quick movement, his black steel hand latched like a vise around her pretty throat.

"OH!!" she cried, as a high voltage pulse shot through her young nubile body, paralyzing the heroine.

"It would be interesting to fight you one on one, Fox," Doomstrike snarled. "And humble you on your own terms!" Then he added with a smirk, “I’ve decided against that this once…”

"Let her go, Doomstrike!" Victory challenged from the opposite side of the tunnel…thirty feet away.

"You see I’m not entirely certainly I could take you both at once," the villain said to the writhing Fuchsia Fox. "Only a fool fights inside a burning house, so I’ll let her go! The question is... " Now he was shouting across to Victory, as he lifted the helpless girl over his head. “…WILL YOU CATCH HER?!” Then he flung the limp body of the Fuchsia Fox over the railing and into the seemingly bottomless pit between them!

"JENNIFER!" Victory cried. The Fox was still paralyzed, helpless to save herself. Without sparing a thought for the villain, the chestnut-haired superheroine ripped an insulated cable free from its moorings and leaped out into the space.

The Fox plunged straight down the shaft like a wounded dove. Victory intercepted her, wrapped her alluring legs around the girl's slender waist, then braced herself as they came to the end of her makeshift swing line with a violent jerk, and snapped them both back onto the catwalk again. They landed with a crash just as Jennifer began regaining the use of her muscles.

"The turbines," she said, noticing that the throbbing noise had subsided. "They didn't go boom?"

"No they didn't," Victory replied. "I took the liberty of shutting them off. Which why I was a little late joining you."

"Of course," the Fox said, waving her hand dismissively aside. "Doomstrike?"

"He got away," Victory replied, not bothering to hide her frustration.

Epilogue
The force field dome around the civic center was gone. Victory and the Fuchsia Fox swung open the doors and entered the lobby. The rush of fresh air revived a knot of uniformed security guards, lying near unconscious on the floor where they had collapsed trying to force the doors open. The men blinked up in disbelief at the two stunningly sexy superheroines, looking like angels as they strode past along the red carpet. Eyes followed two sets of long, elegant legs and two gorgeous rear ends until they disappeared into the ballroom, where the four hundred of the city's elite were slowly beginning to realize that they had been saved.

"Are you all right, Mr. Mayor?" Victory declared, locating the tall man easily as he was one of the few still standing.

"Victory," he groaned, turning at the sound of her voice. “You’re just in time, I think!”

“Better late than never?” she said somewhat meekly.

The Mayor flashed a smile that made her heart flutter just a bit. “Never doubted you for a moment!”

"Oh sure, now you say that,” said Detective Cortez, appearing at her other side buttoning up her disheveled uniform. Her smile took in the Fox standing a few paces back. "I told him not to doubt you! Either of you!"

The Mayor nodded quickly regaining his stately composure. "Although I have to admit when I saw Doomstrike's transmission, saying he had captured both of you..."

Victory's complacency took a sudden nose-dive. She had almost forgotten about that!

"It must have been a ruse," said Cortez. "A clever trick to get close to him?"

"Um... right," Victory stammered a bit, trying to smile reassuringly.

“Of course,” the Fuchsia Fox agreed quickly. “We had no other way of finding his lair and thus being able to shut down the force dome?”

"That is SO reassuring," broke in Evelyn Eldridge, somehow looking as cool as a cucumber in her backless black dress. "You can't imagine how shocking it was to witness the mighty Victory groveling at Doomstrike's feet like a tame and subservient slave girl, on your knees and begging to polish his knob for him!" She turned to include the Fuchsia Fox, whose cheeks were turning a delicate shade of pink. "You two invincible superheroines looked as if you were utterly helpless and completely at his mercy! Why, I half expected him to spread your legs and deflower you on the spot like a couple of cheap hookers while the whole city watched! We were all quite embarrassed on your behalf, weren't we Connor?"

“Oh yes, mother, quite embarrassed,” her son who had been busy fiddling with something on his smart phone looked up with a grin. He tried to paint a more solemn expression on his face but failed miserably. "Although not as embarrassed as if someone had say uploaded the video onto Youtube..."

Grinning wickedly Connor held out his smartphone, showing the two heroines what he had been fiddling with. The purple-clad heroine felt her high-boned cheeks flush at the sight of herself and the Fuchsia Fox on the small screen. Subjugated and enslaved they knelt at the feet of Doomstrike, while an audio bite: "Now, master? Can I suck your cock now? Please?" played in an endless loop.

Once more the two superheroines looked at each other, aghast…their humiliation had already been uploaded to world wide web! How could they possibly live that down?

END

(Whooo! That one was sure a lot of fun for me, big big thanks to my collaborator and partner in peril, Centurion. I know we both hope you all enjoyed it and look forward to hearing any feedback you may offer. On behalf of us both I'd just like to THANK YOU all for reading. ~Lady Jane~)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A great story, it was good to follow this crossover