Any ideas/requests for my next Batgirl/Wondie v Graces Story

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi all,
I am starting to pull together ideas for the next,third and possibly last Batgirl/Wonder Woman v the Grace sisters story. Its still 2 /3 months before I am gonna start posting, after the current Supergirl story is wound up, so probably November time I'd look to start it.

Its gonna be set in an abandoned theatre so lots of scope for all sorts of props, trap doors and sets , one peril scene is gonna revolve around a magicians guillotine, for example.

So if you have any particular requests for what you migjt like to see being done to any of tbe characters please drop me a pm (if you want it to be a surprise to the readers ) or post here .(though pm would be my preference).
I cant promise to use them all but I will try. As can be seen with Dravatar's suggestion for Wonder Woman escaping her bonds in the midst of an orgasm in the Grace Escape the results can be very effective! :thumbup:

So get your thinking caps on over the next few weeks and if there is anything that comes to mind, any ideas at all for either a peril scenario or a story element let me know.

Cheers for your time
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Gracies could force BG to do the blindfolded throwing knife trick using WW as the target. Of course to make it even more interesting she might have a vibrator in her.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A top drawer idea there Mr T! :thumbup:
I will though make a slight change as its made me think of something else, but thats first rate and it'll be there!
Thanks!
T..

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Pardon my ignorance but is there any kind of link you can provide regarding the Grace Sisters? I've not heard of them and in order to fully enjoy your story, I'd like to know some background on them prior to you posting. I'm guessing I'm not the only reader to be in this predicament, so anything you can do to shed light on who they are and what their background is would be most appreciated.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry they are my own warped creation, the first two stories are on this page, here is the link to them, you should read them in order. Unlike my Sg stories there is a sexual element to them

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14986
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16196

If you like them please post a comment on the story thread

They've had 37,000 + views between them so I figured people who had already read them would probably be the ones interested in giving ideas, so it didnt enter my head that non readers would like to contribute, so I think its great you want to offer up ideas.

Just as a summary for those who dont want to read the stories first,
3 lesbian sisters, surname Grace.
Hope - the youngest and stupid, easily led
Faith - middle sister good with electrics / mechanics and placating the other sisters,
Charity - eldest and meanest, the leader.

All have a sadistic streak and enjoy sexually torturing and humiliating the captured heroines.

Thats kinda it really. :D

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

For a theater set, you have from the 60s Batman series knocking out the heroine with sandbags hanging from the catwalk above the stage.

MeTV channel in my area is rerunning the series and they just had the Penguin/Masha episodes where the Penguin blind them with a spotlight so his Goons could catch them and using a magnet to imprison them in midair by the metal on them (armor), but in this case their belts.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks visitor - I already used the spotlight (except I made it a searchlight) in the Coup de Graces story so I wont repeat myself with that one.
Sandbag ko's are definitely on rhe cards. :yes:
Magnets are an intetesting idea, I shall have a think.
Was also thinking of having the sisters play out a scene to a 'captive' audience as it were but I havent decided what, yet. Was gonna put in various little parodies (like the 3.witches in Hamlet) throughout so any thoughts on that let me know

Thanks for taking an interest and for the input.

Also anyone have any particular sexual pecadillos they would like to see in the story?
Please let me know here or by pm.(doesnt matter if yhey are 'odd' I make no judgements, but now is your chance to see them in print.) I may not be able to incorporate it, but where possible I will try. All requests by pm will be treated in confidence, but I wont be doing scat..

Keep the ideas coming lads and lasses.
T.

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would like to see the sisters gracie playing with Wonder Woman's breasts, maybe they can spend some special oil that would have an aphrodisiac effect and make Batgirl licking them.

Another idea I had would be a cream which when passed in erotic area could only scratch at the beginning, after a seconds the start burning more and more, and the villains reveal that the only cure would be saliva, making the heroines cry that sisters lick this erotic areas, they can do this several times making the heroines have some orgasms.
Last edited by valugi 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OOO, Ilove the saliva antidote idea!
:thumbup:

dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I have two suggestions:

1. Why not make it three on three by adding Supergirl to the mix.
2. I would also like to see Hope "accidentally" capture each of our heroines after they defeated the other two. I mean doing it without knowing that's what she's doing, like when she stole WW's belt in episode 2. She did that because it was shiny and she wanted it, not because she knew it would make WW helpless. I loved that.

Anyway, those arre my suggestions.
DrAvatar
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Please add more chloroform and maybe Hope falling in love with Wonder Woman or Batgirl?
A word of advice (not an insult to your writing): keep it past tense (was instead of is)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wheelie915 wrote:Please add more chloroform and maybe Hope falling in love with Wonder Woman or Batgirl?
A word of advice (not an insult to your writing): keep it past tense (was instead of is)

Thanks to you and the good DrA for taking an interest.
I'm keen on a third hero but I don't think it will be Sg, and as for a love interest for Hope, the third heroine I have in mind will fit the bill nicely! :yes:

Yes you are absolutely right with the tense thing. I tried it as a technique in the first story to try and give some of the scenes a sense of immediacy,as it was my first ever story and I wanted to try new things but in truth it turned out a bit of a mess (apart from WW arrival, I thought it worked well enough then) and I tried to move away from doing that since. If it does appear in the second story its completely unintended and just an enthusiastic oversight.

If you or anyone else have anymore suggestions keep them coming, I cant promise to use them all but I will try and utilize the ones that I think will fit in with what I am trying to do.

Thanks all for the interest
T.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about a subversion of the "convoluted unmasking trap" trope?

Hope and Faith are crouched over a helpless and bound Batgirl.

Hope: Hey, maybe we could vibe her? If she cums, we tear the mask off her face. If she resists, she gets to keep it on.

The gagged Batgirl muffles in protest at the prospect of being exposed. But she knows there's still hope, as long as these villains keep playing games.

Charity struts into the room, approaches Batgirl and instantly tears off the mask, revealing the face of Barbara Gordon, the Commissioner's daughter. The sisters gasp in recognition at their captive.

Charity: Never give these heroine bitches a fighting chance.

She tosses the limp mask to Hope and spits in Barbara's exposed face. Hope then puts on the mask and starts taunting the distraught Barbara with an extremely bad impersonation of Batgirl.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Maybe have one of the sisters use Wonder Woman's lasso on her to make her chloroform Batgirl & the 3rd heroine then put herself under?
Or Faith or Charity pouring chloroform on Batgirl's cape and pulling it over her head?
Or Charity handsmothering Batgirl into unconsciousness?
Or all 3?
:evil:
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

How long until chapter 1 is going to be up?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks for the interest.
I'm just finishing off the last post of my current Sg story, so a couple of weeks as I want a bit of a break between the two and it gives me time to thrash out where I'm going with it and to work out how best to use some of the excellent ideas provided here and to me by pm.
Roughly 1st week in December :hannibal:
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sounds good to me ;)

What did you think of my second round of suggestions?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

All good stuff, will be looking to use a variation on 2 of the three at some point in the story

Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

How long until chapter 1 is up?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Any day now. Before Weds, definitely. I sent you a pm back in October,did you get it? It's still in my outbox I think.

Thanks as always for the interest.
T.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah!!