Story Suggestion Thread

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

If you have a story suggestion, post the idea here. DO NOT start a thread below with the rest of the stories. This will be a sticky which will be at the top of the page.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Nice idea for a thread, mate. And much-needed, too.

Question: Are you going to be absorbing some of the older story suggestion threads into here? I myself am ashamed to admit that I made one once upon a time, and I'd be glad to see it archived here, where it belongs.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:Nice idea for a thread, mate. And much-needed, too.

Question: Are you going to be absorbing some of the older story suggestion threads into here? I myself am ashamed to admit that I made one once upon a time, and I'd be glad to see it archived here, where it belongs.
If you don't mind getting me the titles of the threads Omega, I could see about it.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Me too - here's mine its on page 3 I think called 'Any ideas for my WW/BG/Grace sisters story?' or something close.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=20947

Happy for you to move it to the new spot.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have long had an idea for heroines who have powers based on animals. There are so many:

Wolvesbane
Aurora
Tigra
Catwoman
Batgirl

Why not a story about someone out to start himself a "harem zoo" if you revere the animal so much.... be more LIKE it

Think of the possibilities, could, for example, Sheena, Jungle Queen, use her animal control powers on Wolvesbane in her wolf or half wolf form?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

So, just spitballing ideas for now...

Once I'm done with my "Batgirl Seduced" story, I have plans for my magnum opus: a twelve-part epic that will pit '66 Batgirl against every (young and hot) female villain to ever appear on the Adam West show. Batman and Robin are, of course, conveniently out of town.

The current opponent roster stands:

* Catwoman
* Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
* Siren
* Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
* Nora Clavicle
* Calamity Jan and Oakie Annie
* Minerva
* Possibly my own original take on '66 Poison Ivy (if the digital comic hasn't introduced one at that point).

Some of the male villains' gun molls will be involved, too (Lotus from the second Louie the Lilac story is a cert), but I'm probably not going to include all of them. If there are some in particular you guys would like to see, give me a shout-out.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Venus, though only a moll, thought she was hot with the reluctant betrayal thing going on.
(She's in the Zodiac crimes I THINK)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:So, just spitballing ideas for now...

Once I'm done with my "Batgirl Seduced" story, I have plans for my magnum opus: a twelve-part epic that will pit '66 Batgirl against every (young and hot) female villain to ever appear on the Adam West show. Batman and Robin are, of course, conveniently out of town.

* Catwoman
* Siren
* Nora Clavicle
* Minerva
* Possibly my own original take on '66 Poison Ivy (if the digital comic hasn't introduced one at that point).

Some of the male villains' gun molls will be involved, too (Lotus from the second Louie the Lilac story is a cert), but I'm probably not going to include all of them. If there are some in particular you guys would like to see, give me a shout-out.
Sounds quite interesting OW, will need to check that out when you start. I say do your own take on Poison Ivy anyway.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

* Catwoman
* Siren
* Nora Clavicle
* Minerva

Well two assistants I would add

Blaze in the episode with False Face (I know she reformed)
Lady Prudence from the three part episode with Lord Fogg

If your are looking at the hot factor I might eliminate Marsha and Olga (just me)
Umi
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really like the story sugestion of a incredible powerful unbeatable Omega Woman and Gamma Girl being weakened by a succession of traps in the labyrinth until their final confrontation with the villainess
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, for future reference:

Is anyone here a big fan of the following shows?

80s GI Joe
Masters of the Universe (both He-Man and She-Ra)
Thundarr the Barbarian
The Herculoids

I've always wanted to write a story featuring the lovely ladies from one or more of these shows, but I'd like an "expert" on them to help me get the general "gist" of each show and its universe.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm a very big fan of the Masters of the Universe franchise, and the Eternia setting where He-Man's adventures take place is still somewhat fresh in my mind. I'm not the guy however on She-Ra's setting. Didn't watch that show as much as a kid, and while She-Ra and some of her companions are really awesome, I think they lack a bit of the charm the ladies in He-Man's adventures have.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I've been toying with the idea of a Power Girl centric story.

Basically rather than Superman arriving on Earth its Power Girl. She'd still be Karen Starr, have her company, and of course where everyone's favorite leotard with a strategically placed window. Eventually could introduce Supergirl as her cousin but I won't jump ahead too much. Her foe would be a rival company CEO, not Luthor though cuz of course I enjoy female villains.

Let me know what people think
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
I didn't know about the first, how did PG react to it? I've heard about the natural elements thing but never seen it in action.

My Power Girl who have standard Kryptonian power set and weaknesses.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sgz6 wrote:
Omega Woman wrote:Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
I didn't know about the first, how did PG react to it? I've heard about the natural elements thing but never seen it in action.

My Power Girl who have standard Kryptonian power set and weaknesses.
Okay, the "allergy" in comics didn't really do much beyond giving her a really bad temper, but you could always fan-wank it into being her secret Kryptonite or something.

As for the second weakness in action... well, Cracked's got you covered.

(Before this panel, Power Girl actually got KO'd by that same branch, but sadly I don't have the issue on hand right now.)
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

sgz6 wrote:I've been toying with the idea of a Power Girl centric story.

Basically rather than Superman arriving on Earth its Power Girl. She'd still be Karen Starr, have her company, and of course where everyone's favorite leotard with a strategically placed window. Eventually could introduce Supergirl as her cousin but I won't jump ahead too much. Her foe would be a rival company CEO, not Luthor though cuz of course I enjoy female villains.

Let me know what people think
I like this idea. Powergirl is this Earth's Superman. But instead of a dorky dude, she is a captain of industry, like Bruce Wayne. Her natural rival in costume is also her rival out of costume. It would be like Batman merged with Superman = Powergirl!
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

Any story with my favorite scenario:

I'm only into fem vs fem fighting. Wrestling, boxing or catfighting.
I like a superheroine overpowered in a fair fight by a villainess.
A fair fight in which the bad girl has same superpowers, or in which both are without superpowers.
My cup of tea is when the villainess isn't taller, but far larger and bigger titted.
The supposed strong superheroine, without her advantages, prowes much weaker of the opponent.
She was strong only because of her superpowers. Only with her normal body she is weaker than her foe.
I love when the bad girl dominates and teases her. I love when the superheroine is frightened.
I love when the good girl admits to being the weakest and begs for mercy.
What a humiliation for the heroine in front of a lot of people who thought she was so strong and believed in her.
In a fair fight the superheroine is only a weak frail little girl.
That's my fetish.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I posed this a few minutes ago but belongs here. As some of you know Lesley Gore who played PussyCat Cat woman's protégé in the 60's Batman has just died.

For those who never saw, Cat woman cultivates her to be her side kick a la Robin to batman. they use a drug to turn robin evil and make the two a couple and try to do the same for Batman.

Now I think after an approrpirate mourning period, this has potential for an X rated B & D super heroine story. Especially if you make Dick Grayson nighwing instead of robin.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Unrelated question:

Is anyone here knowledgeable about DanO's works? I know it's pretty extreme (anyone with a weak stomach - please do not look it up), but I kinda want to do a story with his American Fox character.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
Spider Woman.jpg (65.22 KiB) Viewed 25126 times
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

ksire_99 wrote:Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
I'd write this if it weren't for the fact that I know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Omega Woman wrote:
ksire_99 wrote:Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
I'd write this if it weren't for the fact that I know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.
Just start with the obvious. She's a woman with 8 legs. :whistle:

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Actually, that's six legs and two arms. :spider:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I always liked the idea of a Superheroine being caught without her costume in the role of either an undercover maid or cheerleader.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:I always liked the idea of a Superheroine being caught without her costume in the role of either an undercover maid or cheerleader.
... Or whatever other real world "job" she might be hiding behind. :-)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
049billygoat
Neophyte
Neophyte

oh I didnt see this thread!

I admit this isn't really "super" but inspired by those new "perils of leia" videos I'm wondering if anyone here could write some fics around a more active princess leia or maybe a role reversal where leia is the protagonist. I'd just love to see her get in storm trooper armor and get into some rough fighting and situations.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

While I really really really hope Im not opening some horrible Pandora's box ...could I suggest a challenge ? Im not suggesting a whole story (god knows Im Ive got poor Hockey Girl to dig out the quagmire .. and conclude my current SG story ) perhaps if it could be done as a demo, over a few chapters.

The challenge would be .... write a section of story ... in the style of another writer from the board !

Im hitting "submit" in a moment and I know I'm going to regret it... here goes.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

049billygoat wrote:oh I didnt see this thread!

I admit this isn't really "super" but inspired by those new "perils of leia" videos I'm wondering if anyone here could write some fics around a more active princess leia or maybe a role reversal where leia is the protagonist. I'd just love to see her get in storm trooper armor and get into some rough fighting and situations.
I might be interested in writing that, but I've got to watch Star Wars first. :hmm:
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote:
049billygoat wrote:oh I didnt see this thread!

I might be interested in writing that, but I've got to watch Star Wars first. :hmm:
You're telling me you've not seen it?? Go see it, and if you can, only the theatrical release versions, or at least the first round of dvd editions, FTLOG don't go blu-ray.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ezekiel wrote:Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
;)

I dunno OW, you ain't seen James Bond, you ain't seen Star Wars, you must be the only Amish Superheroine fetishist in the world! :smile:

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
You're telling me you've not seen it?? Go see it, and if you can, only the theatrical release versions, or at least the first round of dvd editions, FTLOG don't go blu-ray.
The theatrical versions are certainly the best. It's just a shame they were released unrestored with non-anamorphic transfers.

The original Original Trilogy was only ever released on DVD as bonus material on these two-disc editions from 2006 and this box set from 2008. All other DVD and Blu-ray releases are ruined by CGI tinkering and cretinous revisionism.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (259.91 KiB) Viewed 24444 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (118.17 KiB) Viewed 24444 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

tallyho wrote:
Ezekiel wrote:Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
;)

I dunno OW, you ain't seen James Bond, you ain't seen Star Wars, you must be the only Amish Superheroine fetishist in the world! :smile:
Precisely.

I've also never seen Star Trek. Or Indiana Jones. Or The Avengers.

Still got eight hundred more issues of Batman to read, dontcha know.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Is this your Rumspringa time? ;)

Ever thought about writing an Amish Superheroine? She could ride to fight crime in a pony and trap. :yes:

Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

:laugh: Stop picking on the man. Most of that stuff he listed is garbage anyway to be quite frank. However, now that you mention it there was this really creepy X-Files episode with an Amish-like community where one of them had become a gender-shifting creature that had fun seducing and murdering other humans.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Wasn't that also the plot of an episode of Superman: The Animated Series? One of the Supergirl-centric adventures?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Welp, I've finally bitten the bullet and saw Star Wars. The one where Greedo shoots first is the good edition, right?

My thoughts can be seen here, if anyone wants 'em. Scroll down to the bottom for the first chronological post.
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've enjoyed writing for a while now and would really like someone or some friends I can exchange ideas with. I'm not the best at writing peril and sexual situations but can come up with great ideas. Would love to take to some others about an idea I have been working on. since I like writing scripts, I'm working on a all female heroine dc universe. The idea is to write a few stories an origin stories for characters and later bring them together as a team. If you would like to share input, please add me on yahoo messanger or pm me on here. My yim is superheroinevengeance
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, just a heads-up for anyone still interested in this:

I've finally gotten off my ass and posted a thread for this story. Still in the general stages, but hopefully the rest of the story will come to me soon.

(Don't let the fact that it's in the Dungeon scare you - I just did that so it would match up with my 500th post. The Stories board isn't recognizing my posts now for some reason.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

[quote="(Don't let the fact that it's in the Dungeon scare you .[/quote]

Hey us Dungeon Trolls need love too! Glad you are gracing us with your presence!

:D
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think this is a perfect opportunity to work out an evil imposter ploy.

Have Orgasma's new toy be an holographic projector, that lets her take on the visual appearance of Omega Woman and Gamma Girl.

With so many twist turns and doors in the maze, they only have to be out of each others sights for a few moments for her to appear and fool them into thinking she's their Super partner.

Have the first encounter, say with Gamma Girl, totally fool the perky sidekick. Fooled by the ploy the villainess has her wicked way with her.

Now that the plucky sidekick has been dealt with she tries the same play with Omega Woman, but the more alert experience Heroine, after a brief encounter catches on. Perhaps a new perfume Gamma girl was trying out is missing, that was there earlier alerts her to something being amissed. Not enough to put her instantly on to the villainess but enough to make her suspicious. The villaines has the upper hand but it's fight now (that obviously Omega Woman will lose, but it's more fun if there's a struggle)

No specifics. I leave the specifics to you but i think this would be a pretty neat ploy for the story.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hey Everybody,

I'd like to get back to writing, at the very least some one shot adventures or even scenes. Need some thoughts on what people might be interested in seeing. I mean I've got one or ideas but every time I go to put word to processor I just kind of stop.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well my personal wish would be a return to Tsukiyo (sp?) as I was really enjoying that and you have done all the ground work in setting the scene.
But as its one off shorts you are favouring, how about a return to your TOSG series of adventures (as they inspired me to write Sg shorts)? Or perhaps a one off Wondie adventure - as that character transcends the decades you have a few options for a story set in the past from WW2 upto the present day, or maybe her involvement in one of the classical worlds legends - either an existing one or one of your own that you could create.
Or you could settle an argument that was posted in the lounge a few years back - who would win in WW v SG struggle...

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

tallyho wrote:Well my personal wish would be a return to Tsukiyo (sp?) as I was really enjoying that and you have done all the ground work in setting the scene.
But as its one off shorts you are favouring, how about a return to your TOSG series of adventures (as they inspired me to write Sg shorts)? Or perhaps a one off Wondie adventure - as that character transcends the decades you have a few options for a story set in the past from WW2 upto the present day, or maybe her involvement in one of the classical worlds legends - either an existing one or one of your own that you could create.
Or you could settle an argument that was posted in the lounge a few years back - who would win in WW v SG struggle...
Thanks Tally,

I've got to say right now Tsukiyo is on hold. I just am not feeling it for her or my OCs right now. In fact...and slightly sorry to say this, part of me wants to wipe the slate clean with everyone. Either new character or new adventures I don't know what. The Supergirl and Wonder Woman ideas you mention sound interesting. Have a possible idea for TOSG...one I've wanted to do. Maybe go that direction.

Thanks for the thoughts
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well whatever you do it is always worth a read, and I have a large beer gut which is perfect for bouncing ideas off if you want to pm me any! :thumbup:

Samshapiro1
Neophyte
Neophyte

My story is an idea of a super heroine dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and wearing a long red cape known as super schoolgirl. Her mother is the headmistress and also has a long red cape known as mother headmistress. Every time super schoolgirl does well in her class mother headmistress rewards her by giving her a spanking in her lap or suck her breasts. Also appearing is super schoolboy super schoolgirls boyfriend who not only has sex with her but also with her mother. Even trying new ways like a three sided dildo and is even rewarded with spankings.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sgz6 wrote:

* Catwoman
* Siren
* Nora Clavicle
* Minerva

Sounds quite interesting OW, will need to check that out when you start. I say do your own take on Poison Ivy anyway.
Ahh - funny thing. The Batman '66 digital comic has just introduced its own take on Ivy! Sounds like they'll be tying her to Louie the Lilac.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I had this really silly idea the other day. It strikes me as good comedy material, but I doubt if I'll write it, so somebody else might be able to make something of it. It might even make a good video. I don't know; I don't really look at videos.

The heroine's name is Captain Purebody or something like that. She has no actual super-powers. What she does is, when she's confronted by villains, she unhooks the front of her bra and her bare bazooms are so breathtakingly gorgeous the villains go weak in the knees and drop to the floor. Then the police cart them off. That's scene one. Now in Scene two we learn that her arch-enemy, Ratnik, has spent the last ten years in prison learning martial arts, particularly cultivating his sixth sense. So when he gets paroled, he immediately does another burglary. Captain Purebody turns up, all cocky and sure of herself. Does the "power pose" and all that, unhooks her bra... only the villain whips out a blindfold! "Aha! I've outsmarted you, Captain PUrebody! with this blindfold on, yOur purebody powers no longer affect me!" And proceeds to go tai-kwan-do on her sassy little butt, judo tosses and so on, basically knocking the stuffing out of her. She throws up her hands. "Please have mercy on me, Ratnik! I'm helpless! I surrender!" Ah, the taste of victory! The villain smugly pulls out a pair of handcuffs to restrain her with, but he can't see her with the blindfold on, so he has to locate her by feel. "I'm over here; a little to your left..." At the last second, she thrusts her boobs out and his groping hands grab THEM! And naturally he immediately goes all weak in the knees and collapses. "Let that be a lesson to all you evil-doers! You can't outsmart Captain PUrebody!"