Fuchsia Fox: "Cats and Dogs"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Fuchsia Fox: "Cats and Dogs"

Chapter 1 -- Washington, D.C.

The Watergate Hotel glittered. Sons and daughters of old money families had been arriving since eight, along with a few younger members of Congress, media celebrities, even one or two movie stars.

In the midst of the Cadillacs, Mercedes and Lexuses gliding past the entrance, a stolid Ford sedan had pulled up. Two red-coated parking valets rushed forward. The one on the passenger side opened the door for the lady and couldn't hold back a gasp of appreciation, because the first thing to hit his eyes was THE most gorgeous pair of legs he had ever seen in his life!

They were long and sleek and flawless, clad only in reddish-purple ankle boots. The body they were attached to was worthy of a supermodel. Having seen a succession of party dresses of all shapes, the valet felt his pulse quicken when he saw that the girl, about 24 years old or so, seemed to be dressed in her underwear! Her glamorous gams went straight into a pair of high-cut spandex briefs that matched her high heels. Above that was a stretch of bare, well-toned abdomen and a halter top with a fox head chest emblem hugging the contours of two firm little breasts!

It was the Fuchsia Fox, the sexiest superheroine on the East coast! In a daze the valet reached over to help her out of the car. He felt the silky touch of her elbow length glove as she took his hand, couldn't help ogling the slight jiggle of her nubile coconuts as she got up, then smelled the sweet aroma of her body wash as she brushed past him with a demure "Thank you." Then the superheroine was walking away, her cute, round, fuchsia-clad bottom swaying as she strode down the aisle in between the crowd of sightseers and photographers on either side, arm in arm with the driver of the car, an older man in his 50s.

"I'll say this for you, Fox," said Detective Harry Caldwell, gently patting her hand that was clutching his arm, "when you make an entrance, everyone knows it." He had her invitation (sent in care of the Independence Avenue police station) ready in the pocket of his rented tuxedo, but the gate keepers just gawked and let them pass.

"Occupational hazard of a skimpy costume like this," the superheroine murmured, shyly brushing at her short brunette hair. Jennifer would have felt much more comfortable on the arm of her fiancé, but he was still on deployment in Afghanistan, and at any rate it wouldn't be prudent to be seen in public and in costume with him.

"I think most of the credit goes to the lady inside the costume," the detective said gallantly, as they mingled with the crowd in the ballroom. At the far end, open doors led to an outdoor terrace, where the main party seemed to be.

"I'll let you in on a secret, lieutenant," the Fox said. "This cute little outfit makes me a high profile target. I feel like I'm wearing a bull's-eye."

"I have to say it's an attractive bull's-eye," Caldwell said, snagging a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. He offered one to the Fox, but she shook her head. "But loosen up. Nobody's going to try anything tonight."

"I hope not," the stunning superlady agreed, deciding not to tell him about her recurring nightmare of being taken by surprise and captured at a public event like this, where everyone could witness her humiliation. Instead, she tried to change the subject. "I don't even know this Catherine Alessandro. I mean, yes I've read her name in the society pages, but..."

"Are my ears burning?" said a perky female voice from behind them. "Is the Fuchsia Fox talking about moi?"

The woman who had spoken was about the Fox's age, with cornsilk blond hair done up in a curly bouffant hairdo. She was wearing a slinky silver dress that left one shoulder bare and dropped all the way to the floor, letting her toes peek out from behind the shimmery waterfall of fabric. Around her neck was a diamond necklace with an amber catseye in the center. "I can't BELIEVE you're here!" Catherine Alessandro squealed, throwing her arms around the beautiful heroine's smooth bare shoulders and giving her a mock kiss on both cheeks. "I am SUCH a huge FAN! I knew that if I kept sending you invitations, you'd eventually break down and attend one of my intimate little get-togethers!"

The Fox couldn't help thinking, "Intimate? Yeah, just you and three or four hundred of your closest friends." But what she said out loud was, "It helped that you endowed a scholarship in my honor, Miss Alessandro. That was very generous of you."

"Pshaw!" the hostess said. "What else is money for? And now you've fallen helplessly into my clutches! Bwah-hah-hah! Come with me!" The blonde seized her hand and pulled her away from Caldwell, elbowing guests aside.

The Fox couldn't help being dragged away. As she followed across the terrace, she also couldn't shake the feeling that she had met this girl before. She knew for certain that she had never had the pleasure of Catherine Alessandro's acquaintance, and yet her hair, her body, the way she moved, her voice and manner of speaking all seemed familiar...

At the end of the terrace was a slightly higher platform, dominated by a towering abstract sculpture, an angular monstrosity of five transparent plastic squares arranged in a cross. "Attention everyone!" Ms. Alessandro announced, pulling her into position where the guests could all get a good look. "You all know how I've tried to get D.C.'s gorgeous superheroine to attend one of my little parties! Well, the impossible has happened! I present the one and only Fuchsia Fox!" The crowd began to applaud as Ms. Alessandro stepped back.

The superheroine stood there all alone, feeling overwhelmed. From the safety of her guise as Jennifer Traylor, she had listened as people at work talked about the Fuchsia Fox, she had seen stories on television, in the papers and the Internet... but to be right here confronted with a huge crowd focused only on her, applauding her, people in the back taking photographs, was enough to turn anyone's head. She caught herself wondering wildly if she was expected to make a speech or something...

Suddenly the sculpture behind her moved. The plastic surfaces folded inward to form a giant box about seven or eight feet along each side, which slammed down on top of the Fuchsia Fox before she could get out of the way! Imprisoned, the superheroine tested the walls, which were about three inches of solid Plexiglas. Big deal, she thought grimly as she concentrated on the power aura generated by her bracelets of Ishtar. It might take a couple of punches, but...

"Don't anybody move and you won't get hurt!" said an amplified voice just then, as four men strode quickly from the kitchen entrance and bracketed her on the stage. Three of them were henchmen in black jumpsuits and masks, carrying submachineguns which they trained on the crowd. Their leader was clad in a seven foot tall suit of black and gray armor, with a helmet that resembled a stylized wolf head.

"I am Dire Wolf!" the villain announced to the crowd. "How do you like my Fox trap?" He pressed a button on the cuff of his armor, and instantly the box began to fill with thick white smoke.

The crowd murmured in alarm, but most of them made no attempt to move. Caldwell's hand reached toward the Glock at his waistband, but with the thugs holding their weapons on the crowd, this was not the time to pull a gun. He could only watch helplessly as the Fox was engulfed by the gas.

The Fox's heart was thumping almost in panic. It was her nightmare come to life! Entrapped and captured in front of a big crowd of people! Given time she knew that she could break free, but as soon as she tried the thugs could open fire on the innocent bystanders! She couldn't take the chance! Meanwhile sleep gas was filling the cage, while the stunning superlady looked desperately for a way out of her predicament!

Her pretty brown eyes fluttered, her classy legs quivered, and with a sigh her lissome, scantily clad body crumpled to the floor.

"That was easy!" Dire Wolf laughed. "So much for your precious little superbabe!"
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The chapter started well, looking forward to see more
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 2 --

Catherine Alessandro stood there staring, spellbound, disbelieving, as the Fuchsia Fox dropped like a sleeping baby to the floor of her prison.

"You know what to do, boys," Dire Wolf laughed. "Chain her up good and tight while she's helpless!" He pressed another button on his cuff and the box unfolded again, allowing the sleep gas to rapidly dissipate.

"You leave her alone, you bully!" Ms. Alessandro blurted, launching herself at Dire Wolf.

The villain caught her easily with one massive hand. "What's this?" he sneered, as the girl hammered her fists ineffectually against the armor of his chest. "You got some kind of death wish, babe?"

Meanwhile two of the masked henchmen picked up the Fox by her slender arms, letting the superheroine's sylph-like body hang limp between them as their hands slid down her torso to fondle her breasts and squeeze her tight little caboose with lecherous pleasure. The third unpacked two pairs of shiny metal manacles bound together by a generous length of thick chain. The thug knelt to clamp one pair of manacles around the Fox's exquisite ankles.

Suddenly her arms tightened around the thugs' shoulders, taking her weight as her shapely legs shot forward. Both high heels caught the henchman in the chest and pitched him off the stage into the crowd. The other two men tried to secure their grip on her, but the sexy superheroine had already torn herself out of their grasp, completing a graceful backwards somersault which brought her behind them.

"Sorry, boys," she smirked, knocking their heads together. "Lights out."

"How did you--?" Dire Wolf demanded. "That gas should have kept you out for hours!"

"Oh really?" the heroine replied, cocking her hips smugly. "I could have broken out of your silly trap easily, but I figured if I held my breath and played possum, your stupid goons would save me the trouble. And guess what? It worked!" Actually she had used her invisible force shield to hold back the gas, but there was no need to tell him that.

"Well, little darlin'," Dire Wolf said, as four steel claws locked into place with a CLICK on each of his gauntlets, "if I can't capture you, I'll just have to KILL you!"

He charged across the stage, his deadly claws swishing through empty air as the Fox dodged left, then right. "You can TRY," the cocky heroine said, delivering a roundhouse kick to his armored ribcage which hit him like a battering ram and nearly knocked him off his feet. While the villain was thus occupied, Caldwell quickly dashed up the steps to the stage, grabbing Ms. Alessandro and pulling her to safety.

"Rawrrrr!" Dire Wolf roared, charging at the Fox like a wild man, his arms spread wide to catch her no matter which direction she evaded. The supple, spandex-clad heroine leaped over him like a gazelle, bringing one fist down on top of his helmet, kicking off and landing gracefully behind him. The villain spun around in fury, catching her on the side of her head with the back of his gauntlet. WOP! The blow sent the Fox sprawling.

The crowd murmured in distress. With bated breath they watched as Dire Wolf loomed over the dazed and helpless Fox, aiming his claws downward to finish her off. As he charged, the spunky superheroine brought up one alluring leg into his chest and flipped him over her, sending him flying across the terrace. The crowd scurried frantically out of the way as the armored villain skipped like a stone about forty feet and crashed into a grand piano with a distinctly unmusical THRANG! He picked himself from the wreckage to see the Fuchsia Fox standing about ten feet away, her long legs planted.

"Why don't you give up before you get hurt?" she said smugly.

"Not hardly, chick," he retorted, breathing heavily as he leaped and grabbed a young, auburn-haired woman in a dark red evening gown. As the Fox gasped in alarm, the villain held his claws against the girl's throat. "Keep your distance or this skirt gets elective open-heart surgery."

"Taking a hostage," the Fox said bitterly. "Exactly what I'd expect of a coward."

"I call it a time-honored war strategy," Dire Wolf replied. "Now take off whatever gives you those powers."

The Fox felt her skin shiver. If she surrendered with hundreds of people watching, not to mention the reporters, by tomorrow the entire city would know that her bracelets of Ishtar were the source of all her powers! But did she dare not surrender? Out the corner of her eye, she saw Detective Caldwell moving in on her right, covering the villain with his Glock. The sight of him stiffened her resolve.

"Can't do it, Cuddles," she decided, taking a deep breath.

"I'm not bluffing, bitch!" Dire Wolf growled, holding the hostage closer.

"I'll make you a counter-offer," the heroine said, planting her hands on her hips. "Let her go unharmed and I MIGHT not break both your arms and legs. No promises, mind you."

"You're cute when you try to talk tough," Dire Wolf sneered. Just then, a low thrumming beat from overhead announced the arrival of a police helicopter with a spotlight hovering over the terrace. At the same time, a 6-man SWAT team burst through the ballroom doors.

"Christ on a pony!" the villain swore. The arm that wasn't holding his hostage reached towards his belt and detached a small cylinder. Before the Fox could move in, he had launched a rocket-propelled minigrenade across the ballroom, where it slammed into one of the main support columns. The ceiling creaked as it started to collapse.

"No!" the Fox gasped. People began screaming as they mobbed the exits, impeding the SWAT team from moving further. With no regard for her own safety, the young heroine threw herself into the gap left by the broken column. "Give me strength, Ishtar," she whispered, pushing her powers to the limit to hold up the ceiling until the people could clear out of the way.

Dire Wolf grinned inside his helmet at the sight of the Fox's sleek, slender body strained to its utmost, her long legs splayed out, her arms stretched above her head, leaving herself defenseless! "Heh-heh, prepare to get NAILED, Foxie," he muttered, taking aim at her pert little butt with a second grenade.

Suddenly a rapid fusillade of 9mm bullets slammed into his arm, the impacts knocking the grenade launcher out of his grasp, even penetrating weak spots in his armor's joints. "Who dares...?" the wounded villain grimaced, spinning around.

Caldwell ejected the empty clip from his Glock and inserted a spare. "Not on my watch, asshole!" the policeman shouted, taking aim.

"God, everybody wants to be a hero!" Dire Wolf grumbled, pulling his hostage in closer to him. "I'm outta here!" There was a muffled roar as jets in his boots activated, sending the villain soaring into the sky. The police helicopter spun around, trying to keep track of him, but Dire Wolf quickly disappeared into the night, still carrying his hostage.

[Note: I thought it would be cool to see the heroine outsmart the villain for a change. But don't worry... my little fox still gets into a lot of trouble later in the story!]
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And interesting to see this point of heroin, with an advantage against the villain, doing the same to get smarter against her, and she gets more confident before falling into the same trap true.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 --

Policemen were swarming over the hotel. Catherine Alessandro and some of the more important guests were allowed to leave within minutes, but the police kept everyone else for over an hour, taking statements, while interviewing the hotel and catering staff to try and find out how the miscreants had gotten in. The three henchman the villain had left behind claimed to know absolutely nothing.

"Ex-military, all of them," Caldwell said. "We're not going to get anything out of them."

"Who would go to this trouble to kidnap ME?" the Fox asked, crossing her arms underneath her exquisite bust. The very idea kind of gave her chills. "Did you hear what he said? 'If I can't capture you, I'll have to kill you!' Why?"

"Lieutenant," said one of the sergeants, "we've identified the girl who was taken hostage. It's a Dr. Gina Juarez, on General O'Neill's staff."

Caldwell frowned. "You don't mean the General O'Neill who's in charge of the Strategic Defense Office? Now there's a coincidence."

The Fox shifted from one exquisitely beautiful leg to the other. "So she might have been the real target all along?"

Detective Caldwell's phone rang. He grimaced at the words "Police Commissioner" on the faceplate, but he answered. "Yes, sir?" he said, and then changed his tone abruptly to one of irritation. "Who are you? How did you get this--? Yeah, she's right here, but-- Hold on a second, lady! How do know this is for real? Hello?"

"what was that about?" the Fox asked.

"Some woman," Caldwell scoffed as he put away his phone, "claiming to know where Dire Wolf was. But she'll only tell the Fuchsia Fox, personally. She said she'd meet you, alone, at the Vietnam Memorial as fast as you can get there."

"That's it?" the heroine said. "Didn't she give a name? Anything?"

"Oh yeah. She said she was Alley Cat, and to remind you of the last time you met, and to mention your charming dis-a-beal, whatever that is."

The Fox felt her cheeks suddenly turning pink with embarrassment as she recalled her last clash with Alley Cat. Attempting to rescue reporter Keri Keller from the villainess' clutches, she herself had fallen victim. Chained up, her halter top had been removed, completely exposing her... well, to put it delicately, her "dishabille", meaning a state of partial undress. Who but the real Alley Cat would know that?

"Fox, you're not thinking of going?" Caldwell said. "If it really is Alley Cat--"

"I don't like the idea," the gorgeous heroine replied, "but what other leads do we have?"

"At least let me send some men with you. It could be a trap."

"No," the Fox said grimly. "If it is a trap, there's no point in risking your men, too. I'll be in touch." And with that, the spunky superheroine launched herself upwards and disappeared into the night sky.

At this time of night, with no tourists around, the black marble wall of the Vietnam Memorial looked bleak and forlorn. Spotlights cast long shadows across the surrounding parkland. The Fuchsia Fox strolled along concrete walkway, her high heels echoing in the dark. The October air had a wintry chill in it, giving her goosebumps in her skimpy costume. She felt like she was being watched.

"OK, Alley Cat!" she said, when she couldn't take the tension a second longer. "You can come out now."

"Bon soir," the villainess said, stepping from the shadows behind her and perching, cat-like, on the back of a park bench. She was about the same age and build as the Fox, but cornsilk blonde, her slender body clad in a close-fitting black steampunk bustier, fishnet tights, and a mask and cowl with cat ears. One gloved hand rested on her weapons belt, fondling a leather bullwhip. "Forgive me for keeping you on pins and needles, my precious, but I had to make sure you weren't trying to pull a fast one on me. Plus, I love watching your adorable little behind as you walk by!"

The Fox put her hands on her hips and scowled. "Let's skip the bullshit, Alley Cat. Do you know where Dire Wolf is or don't you?"

"Yes, I do," the villainess said, her lithe young body stretching sensuously as she stepped off the bench. "I have my contacts. I get the impression he's working FOR someone else, but I can't find out who. I did find out that he's on the move. We only have a few minutes for you to make up your mind, or he'll be out of reach."

"Then tell me where he is!"

"I don't think I will," Alley Cat purred, noticing her reflection in the black marble of the monument. She turned sideways, admiring the rounded shape of her leather-clad tail as her fingers slipped inside the leg holes of her costume, minutely adjusting it. "Listen, Fox, you know as well as I do that the police would only mess it up. They'd send in a SWAT team with all their tedious little boy toys and make the situation worse. Whereas two girls could slip in and rescue the girl without any problem."

"Two girls?" said the heroine warily. "You can't mean the two of US?"

"Why not?" said Alley Cat, taking a few graceful steps towards her. The Fox took one suspicious step backwards towards the marble wall, remembering how tricky she was. The villainess raised her gloved hands to show them empty, easing in closer to the gorgeous superheroine until the two of them were eye to eye.

"Let's just say," Alley Cat said teasingly, pressing her hands lightly against the Fox's sleek, spandex-clad torso, her fingers gently stroking the outline of her chest emblem, "that I have a personal grudge against Dire Wolf. You can understand that, can't you?"

"You must think I'm stupid," the Fox replied, her cheeks flushing pink as she grabbed both wrists and plucked her hands off of her. "The last time you lured me into a trap and captured me! How do I know I can trust you?"

"That's an easy one, Darling," Alley Cat said, laughing. "You can't trust me at all! The moment I see my chance, I'm going to do my best to capture you again!" She rose up on tiptoe and leaned a little closer. "But that's what makes it FUN, isn't it?"
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

this alliance probably be like a trap of alley cat
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 --

U. S. Navy Surface Weapons Center, White Oak, Maryland...

Dire Wolf's claws sliced through the electrified chain link outer fence, cutting a gap big enough to drive a truck through. Once he had done the same to the inner fence, he loped across the compound followed by four thugs in black. As they halted at the entrance to a building, one of the men unslung a long, rather curvy bundle from his shoulder. He pulled off its hood, revealing a woman's face with a tangle of auburn hair.

Dr. Gina Juarez cast a frightened look around at her male captors. Her hands were tied in front of her. After being thrown in the back of a van and carried helplessly around like a sack of laundry, her slinky red dress was a little torn and bedraggled. One thin spaghetti strap was hanging loose from her smooth bare shoulder.

Her bewildered eyes moved fearfully from one man to another, wondering what they wanted of her. Then she noticed the door, with its familiar keypad and biometric scanner, and she realized where they were. "No!" she gasped, struggling uselessly. "I won't--"

"Listen up, skirt," Dire Wolf said, holding one gauntleted hand with its claws extended in front of her face. "Your retina print works just as good with only one eye, capisce? I don't give a flip one way or the other."

The woman whimpered. Sobbing with fright, Gina awkwardly tapped in her code, blinking back helpless tears as the scanner read her retina pattern. The door opened.

Minutes later, the men loaded a big square case into their waiting van. As they all drove off into the night once again, Dire Wolf heard a chime sound in his earpiece. Sitting back, he pressed a button on his suit's cuff.

"Hey, boss!" he said cheerfully. "Stage Two complete. On our way to the rendezvous now!"

A slight crackle of static came back over his telephone. "Captain Wolfe!" a man's voice said angrily. "What have you been doing?"

"What do you mean, sir?" Dire Wolf said innocently. "I got the girl. I got your gadget--"

"What am I looking at on the news?" the voice demanded. "What possessed you to try and abduct the Fuchsia Fox? Right there at the Watergate?"

"I heard she was gonna be there," Dire Wolf said. "And I figured I had to put her out of action so she couldn't give us problems. You know how them snooty superchicks are, sticking their little noses where they don't belong. So I rigged up this--"

"You lunatic!" the voice interrupted. "You could have waylaid Dr. Juarez before she even arrived at the hotel, and no one would have been wiser! Did you think of that?"

There was a brief pause. "Uh... no sir," Dire Wolf said sheepishly. "I guess I didn't..."

"Now that you've got her attention, she's CERTAIN to give us problems!"

Dire Wolf waved it aside. "No sweat, sir! We made a clean getaway! She don't have a--" But the man on the other end had already hung up on him.

The Fuchsia Fox and Alley Cat were at a small airfield in Maryland, crouched in the shadows behind a huge, sprawling aircraft hangar. The door on this end of the building was guarded by a man in a black jumpsuit, smoking a cigarette and carrying something under one arm that might be a submachinegun.

"Are you sure about this?" the Fox whispered.

"There's one way to find out," Alley Cat taunted. "Let's ask him!"

The superheroine sighed. There was ten to fifteen feet of open ground between their hiding place and the sentry, but if she rushed him, she was pretty sure she could get to him before he opened fire and alerted the whole hangar. She rose silently to her feet, but Alley Cat had already slipped past her and stepped right out in the open!

To give her credit, the villainess handled the man perfectly. At sight of her, he had instantly dropped his cigarette and brought up his gun, but he relaxed when he saw that she was an attractive girl in a sexy black costume, her empty hands raised as if in surrender. "Hey, babe," he said, lowering the gun as he ogled her perky breasts peeking out the top of her bustier. "Where did you come from?"

"From your wildest dreams," Alley Cat purred. Licking her lips provocatively, she undulated closer, letting her leather gloved hands slide along his chest to caress his broad shoulders.

"Yeah, I'll bet," he replied, as the hand not holding his gun reached around her slim waist, patting her tail. "Why don't you and me have a quick--"

Suddenly there was a low hiss. The Fox watched as the sentry slumped back against the cinder block wall, his submachinegun dropping from his hand to clatter on the ground. "Ooooooh hey..." he sighed, smiling vacantly as if he were stoned, "that's... wow that's good..." Alley Cat had obviously done something to him, but it had happened so fast!

"Catnip bomb," the female villain explained, showing the Fox a quick glimpse of a little metal cylinder before she slid it back into her black leather glove. "Instant truth serum. Now, my man, are you one of Dire Wolf's men?"

"Hee-hee, yeah," the man giggled. "Dire Wolf. Wolfie boy. The boy who cried wolf."

"Tell me," Alley Cat said. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh it's gonna be a blast," the guard said, scratching his backside up and down against the concrete wall. "There's this electro-magnetron beam the Navy's been working on, see? Code named Gideon's Trumpet. Shhhhh. Very hush hush. The Old Man, he's tired of farting around with Congress and appropriations and crap, so he says to us, boys, we're gonna take it off their hands. Go into business for ourselves. Hire ourselves out as rat exterminators, only the rats'll be anybody who pisses with America. And we said, sure as shooting Old Man, we're game. We're behind ya a thousand percent. Know what I mean, sweetcheeks?"

"Yeah, yeah," Alley Cat said impatiently.

"Only... we had to nab this chick first, see? Gina something or another, 'cause she built the thing and she's like the one who really knows it. We need her code to get it to work. General O'Neill... I served with him in Iraq, a real hard nose, I'm telling you... well he keeps her pretty much under wraps, but we knew she was stepping out to this party at the Watergate... I guess even science chicks got to let their hair down and shake their booties every now and then. I mean, she's a looker too, know what I mean?"

The guard grinned at Alley Cat's cleavage, licking his lips. Blearily his eyes wandered over to the Fox, standing next to her. "Holy shit, I'd love to suck on your tits, lady! I'd give anything to spread your thighs and hump your ass 'till the cows come home! Man oh man just looking at you gives me a boner!" To the heroine's utter embarrassment, he unzipped his jumpsuit, his hand diving inside his shorts to grab his penis and start jerking off!

The Fox blushed, trying to look away. Whatever this gas was, it was powerful! Odorless and colorless, it seemed to work instantly, loosening all your inhibitions and making you spill your guts! And Alley Cat kept it hidden in her glove? She flashed back to earlier at the Vietnam Memorial, the villainess standing so close, with her seemingly empty hands touching her chest. The delicate flush in her cheeks grew deeper as she realized that Alley Cat could have easily used it on her then, before she could have put up her force shield!

The villainess saw the appalled look on the superheroine's face and seemed to read her mind. "Good, isn't it?" she said, giving her a wink. "I stole it from a medical research lab weeks ago. I was planning to arrange for some to 'accidentally' get slipped into your champagne at the party, but..."

"You were at Catherine Alessandro's party?" the Fox gasped, but Alley Cat had turned her attention back to the sentry.

"Pay attention, jerk off!" the villainess said, slapping the guard on the face. "Who's this Old Man? Who are you working for?"

Just then a van drove by, briefly flooding the area with its headlights. The Fox and Alley Cat instantly flattened against the wall until it had passed.

"I think that was Dire Wolf," the Fox said. "Come on!"

Alley Cat told the guard to go to sleep, and he curled up right there on the cold dewy grass and did just that. The two women slipped gracefully through the door and into the hangar.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The chapter was good, well be keeping the development
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 --

The Fuchsia Fox moved swiftly. She heard Alley Cat behind her hurrying to keep up, but she had no time to worry about the tricky female now. Rescuing Dr. Juarez and foiling Dire Wolf's scheme had to be her top priority.

She emerged into the hangar area. Most of the space was filled with a huge black airplane, much like a B-2 stealth bomber, only not quite as big. Dire Wolf was standing next to the loading ramp with Gina Juarez, her hands still tied but her ankles unbound so that she could walk. He was watching four men carry a big square case out of the van towards the plane. Technicians were bustling about, getting the aircraft ready for takeoff.

Unfortunately, the superheroine's arrival had not gone unnoticed! "It's the Fuchsia Fox!" Dire Wolf yelled, pushing Dr. Juarez toward the ramp. "Stop her, you meatballs!"

The four men carrying the case dropped it and fumbled for weapons, while two men standing guard opened fire with their submachineguns. The unarmed technicians simply scattered.

"Stop me?" the Fox smirked, as 9mm rapid-fire bullets ricocheted off her gorgeous chest, protected by her skin tight force shield. "It will take a lot more than you boys have!"

The fuchsia-clad powerhouse slammed into the two armed men like a sexy rocket, sending them flying. The other four jumped her, each man more than eager to get his hot little hands on her delectable young bod. The Fox ducked, parried, spun, and kicked, evading their grasp with all the agility of her namesake, taking the four burly men easily.

Dire Wolf had taken advantage of her preoccupation with the henchmen to open the metal case. He was now holding a big tube over his shoulder, easily five feet long and almost a foot in diameter, studded with pipes and protuberances. Two thick cables ran from the end back to the metal case, and the Fox could see a radiant globe of pure white energy glowing and humming inside the business end.

This must be Gideon's Trumpet, she thought with a smirk, the beam the guard was talking about. Whatever it was, it couldn't be a match for her superior Zumerian technology!

FOOM! A violet-colored ray shot out of the tube, overpowering the Fox's force shield like a sledge hammer against a tin pie plate. The energy bolt ripped through her lissome body like an irresistible wave, tossing her end over end. The stunning superheroine smacked against the wall, let out a feeble whimper of defeat, and tumbled to the floor senseless.

"Woooo!" Dire Wolf cried in triumph. "I have GOT to get me one of THESE!"

The lash of a black leather whip came from out of nowhere, wrapping around the tube and snatching it out of his hands. Dire Wolf spun around, looking for the perpetrator, but the whip was back, coiling around his chest. Just as he reached up to grab it, 400,000 volts arced through the whip! The villain dropped like a felled ox.

Alley Cat put an alluring little sway into her hips as she strolled over, coiling her whip. "I appreciate you taking out the Fox for me, D.W.," she smirked, standing over him and looking around the hangar, where she was the only one left standing. "But what do you say I take over from here? You look a little shocked!"

"Yeah?" grunted Dire Wolf, suddenly thrusting himself to his feet. Swiftly he clamped one hand around her tender young throat, the whip falling from her hand as he lifted her off the floor, stocking-clad legs flailing helplessly. "Good thing my armor's insulated, eh?"

"Let... go!" Alley Cat gasped, nearly choking. "You... can't--!"

With his free hand, the armored villain stripped off her weapons belt and let it drop. Alley Cat kicked, but he caught her shapely, fishnet-clad legs, letting his hand roam upward along the smooth curve of her body, fondling her pliant breasts through the leather of her bustier.

"Stop it..." the helpless girl whimpered in futile protest. Weaponless, powerless, the blonde struggled in vain against his masculine strength enhanced by servos in his armor.

"You know," Dire Wolf said, "I have a feeling I've met you someplace. Lemme take a peek."

"NO! DON'T!" Alley Cat struggled even harder as he grabbed her black cowl, but it was no use. She dangled ineffectually in his hands as he reached up and unmasked her.

"I thought so!" he crowed. "You're that chick from the hotel!"

The Fuchsia Fox woke up sprawled on a smooth metal floor which seemed to be throbbing. Or was that just her head aching?

She opened her eyes. The floor underneath her was definitely vibrating slightly. She was lying with her backside in intimate contact with a warm, soft body clad in leather.

Groaning, the beautiful superheroine sat up, feeling cold metal binding her wrists. She and Alley Cat were chained back to back, left wrist to right wrist, on both sides. Gingerly she tested the chains. With the super strength endowed by her bracelets of Ishtar, snapping them would be a piece of cake...

"Yeah, just regular steel," said Dire Wolf, breaking into her thoughts. He had taken off his helmet, revealing his ugly mug with a five day growth of stubble. "I had one set of titanium-osmium chains, but thanks to you the police have them. Now maybe you can bust out, but I bet Kitty Cat's arms'll give before the chains do. Wanna try it and see?"

"I'll pass," the Fox said sulkily. She had just been thinking the same thing, that Alley Cat's arms would be ripped out of their sockets. Alley Cat might be a villain and a pain in the ass, but she couldn't do that to her. All her super strength was useless!

They were on the flight deck of the aircraft she had seen earlier. The cabin was big enough for Dire Wolf and two guards in addition to the Fox and Alley Cat. The pilot was busy flying the plane. Gina Juarez was curled up in the navigator's seat, her hands tied, trembling with fright in her torn and wrinkled red dress. Through the cockpit windows they could see the starry night sky.

"Fox?" said Alley Cat. "You OK?"

"Reasonably," the heroine replied shortly. "You?" She could feel the warmth of the other girl's body, her long blond hair brushing her own bare shoulders, the soft roundness of her butt pressed against hers. Craning her neck, she could tell that Alley Cat had been unmasked, but from this angle she couldn't get a good look at her face.

"What the fuck, Dim Wolf?" Alley Cat said suddenly. "You don't look smart enough to wipe your own ass without help, let alone mastermind all this! When do we meet the brains of this chicken outfit?"

"That would be me," the pilot said, swiveling his chair around. The Fox immediately recognized the uniform of a U.S. Army one star general. He stood up, looking down at the two helpless women on their knees at his feet. "General Francis S. Mayhew," he said. "I don't know what you ladies thought you could accomplish, but your inept attempt to stop me has been dealt with. Just sit there quietly and leave everything to us men."

"Look, General Mayhem," Alley Cat blustered, "if that really IS your name... sexism went out of style with the chastity belt--"

"Gag this slut, Captain Wolfe," the general interrupted, giving her sexy black bustier a look of disgust.

"My pleasure, sir," said Dire Wolf, grinning broadly as he gestured to one of the guards.

"Don't you dare!" the blond villainess protested, struggling, tugging at the chains and kicking out in futile resistance as he grabbed her by the shoulders. "Don't touch me!"

Knowing that any struggles of hers would only hurt Alley Cat, the Fox could only sit there, seething with humiliation at her own helplessness. She felt the other girl squirming in their mutual bonds as Dire Wolf manhandled her with completely unnecessary roughness, squeezing her breasts and holding her still so that the henchman could tie a handkerchief around her mouth.

"General, I don't understand," the Fox said desperately. "You're an American soldier. You took an oath to defend this country."

"It's the men who govern this country who have failed to uphold their oaths," the general snarled. "Allowing a bunch of Liberals and queers and women to tear down everything that made this country great! Well no more! This is where I say enough is enough! This is where I draw my line in the sand!"

A beeping sound came from the control panel. "Coming up on the target now," Mayhew said, climbing back into the seat and taking the controls. "Captain Wolfe, is the Trumpet ready?"

"Yes, sir!" Dire Wolf reported. "Down in the weapon bay and ready for your orders."

"It might interest you to know, Miss Fuchsia Fox," the general said absently, "that Captain Wolfe slapped your little heinie down using the lowest setting! I'm about to crank it up to level Five! That should be enough to obliterate a city block!"

Through the windows of the cockpit, they could see the lights of Washington in the distance. To the Fuchsia Fox, having flown over it so many times, it was a familiar sight which never failed to give her goosebumps. They were approaching from the North, and this time the helpless superheroine couldn't suppress a gasp of dismay as she recognized the Washington Monument dead ahead, and just before it, lit up like a fantasy palace... The White House!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The confidence of heroin was his destruction again
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 6 --

General Mayhew punched numbers into the keypad in front of him. A little screen lit up, red letters spelling out, "POWER LEVEL FIVE> ACCESS CODE REQUIRED..."

"Another safety lockout," Mayhew sighed. "We need your code again, Dr. Juarez." Without ceremony he hauled her out of her seat and stood her in front of the keypad.

The woman looked up, wiping tears from her eyes. The sight of the Washington Monument looming closer in the cockpit windows seemed to do something to her. "No! No, I won't!"

"Gina," he replied wearily, "it's far too late to suddenly have a backbone."

"I don't care what you do to me!" she glared defiantly.

"Is that so?" the general sneered as he gestured over his shoulder. "Captain Wolfe, indulge yourself."

Dire Wolf grabbed the Fuchsia Fox and Alley Cat and pulled them upright. Bound together, the two girls couldn't hope to resist his servo-assisted strength. Holding them so that they couldn't pull away, he put his face right up against the Fox's. She could smell his sweat.

"I've been SO wanting to do this," he gloated. "You were so pathetically easy to defeat!" Slowly he raked his sharp titanium claws down the front of the Fox's halter top, tearing his way right through the center of her chest emblem. The stunning superheroine couldn't hold back a gasp of shock and embarrassment as he peeled the two halves of the clingy fabric back, exposing her two firm breasts to full view!

The two henchmen grunted in approval as Dire Wolf's big hand cupped her naked B-cups, kneading them and pinching their nipples one at a time. The Fox struggled not to react, but she couldn't help shivering with arousal as his cold metallic gauntlet squeezed her soft, vulnerable coconuts. She could feel Alley Cat behind her, straining to see what was going on, the leather and buckles of her costume whispering against the bare skin of her back, her sensuous, nylon-clad caboose rubbing alluringly against her tail. The erotic physical contact, coming from both front and back at the same time, was almost more than the Fox could take. Her skin felt flushed, her heart was beating wildly. Knees quivering, she squirmed with smoldering submission as Dire Wolf's fingers stroked the hard points of her nipples. "Please," she hissed. "Please d-don't..."

"Aw you love it!" Dire Wolf sneered, moving his hand down to grab his crotch. "How would you like a taste of my man meat?"

"I don't... like g-giblets," she replied breathlessly.

WHAP! The villain brought the flat of his hand against her face, striking her so hard he left a red hand print on her cheek. "Don't give me no sass, slut! You're in no position to show disrespect!"

The Fox's lissome body trembled weakly as she fought to control herself. She would dearly love to wipe that smirk off his face, but her hands were tied both literally and figuratively. As long as she was bound to Alley Cat, she was helpless to stop him from doing whatever he wanted...

The armored villain raised his hand to strike her again, but paused. "Let's see how snooty you are without those panties!" he said instead. The Fox let out a strangled yelp of distress as he suddenly grabbed the waistband of her briefs, yanking up and outwards, the thin fabric gusset rubbing enticingly against her moist, tender pussy lips.

"I bet you got a juicy little willy warmer!" Dire Wolf said, as the other hand extended its claws, ready to begin cutting. "I'm gonna ram my cock so far up your hole, you're gonna walk funny for a week..."

"STOP!" Gina Juarez cried. "Stop, I'll do what you want! Please!" Blindly she entered her code into the keypad.

"ACCESS CODE ACCEPTED>" the red letters on the screen said. "TARGET COORDINATES LOCKED> COUNTDOWN BEGINS AT 30 SECONDS>"

The Fuchsia Fox looked desperately around the aircraft cockpit, trying frantically to think of something she could do. Chained this way, her super strength was neutralized. How could she--?

Suddenly she felt Alley Cat's gloved left hand press against her right hand, handing off something small and metallic... her catnip bomb?

There was no time for thinking, for planning. The Fox shifted her whole torso to the left, trying to spare Alley Cat as much pain as possible as she raised her right hand and sprayed the canister at Dire Wolf's unprotected face! There was a low hiss and he swayed in place, dropping his arms to his sides. "Oh wow!" he blurted. "Hey, Ray! Whadaya say?"

The two henchmen lunged at her, but the spunky superheroine spun her hips back the other way and bent forward, hoisting Alley Cat onto her back. The sexy villainess raised both legs in a high kick that caught both men in the jaws! Her second kick went for their balls! They staggered backward, not much interested in fighting for the next few minutes.

"Captain Wolfe!" the Fox said urgently, letting Alley Cat down again. "Free the prisoners! That's an order!"

Feeling drugged, disoriented, and unsteady on his feet, Dire Wolf struggled to focus, which wasn't easy since his eyes kept drifting to the Fox's slightly jiggling bare bazoongas. "Whazzat? Sure!" Extending his titanium claws, he sliced the padlocks off of their chains, setting the women free. "Easy peasy! Your wish is my command! Sounds like a plan! Gimme five!"

The Fox rolled her eyes. As the chains fell to the floor, she tried to tug her halter top in place over her exquisite rack. "You couldn't have handed me that bomb five minutes ago?" she complained to Alley Cat, blushing.

"And miss seeing him fondle your gorgeous titties?" the villainess quipped, fashioning her handkerchief gag into a veil to hide her identity. "Bite your tongue, young lady!"

"That's far enough, ladies!" General Mayhew said, drawing his service pistol. Realizing that a mere gun wouldn't mean squat against the Fuchsia Fox, he pulled Gina Juarez into his arms, laying the barrel against her neck. "Take one step towards this control panel, and Dr. Juarez is dead!"

The plane droned on, its autopilot keeping it on course. The little screen was relentlessly counting down the weapon's firing sequence... "15...14...13..."

Without pausing to give it another thought, the Fox flexed her pretty knees and leaped, punching straight up like an arrow through the roof of the cabin!

For a second, General Mayhew was completely flummoxed by the unexpected maneuver. A moment later, he recovered from his surprise enough to open fire at Alley Cat. By that time, the bustier-clad villainess had done a graceful cartwheel and ducked behind the armored form of Dire Wolf, who was still a little dazed by the catnip bomb.

Dodging the ricochets, Alley Cat plowed through the two henchmen, throwing them off balance again, snatched up a piece of loose chain from the floor, and leaped onto Dire Wolf's back. The armored villain tried to dislodge her, but she looped the chain tightly around his neck and hooked her long legs around his shoulders. Leaning up close, she whispered in his ear.

"This is what you get for disrupting one of Catherine Alessandro's parties!"
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The chapter was good, just seems to be unfinished or was the intention
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nope. Still one chapter to go. I realize most of my stories run six chapters, but sometimes one will go to seven. This is one of those times.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 7 --

Outside, the slipstream was murder. The Fuchsia Fox struggled to keep pace with the airplane, her halter top flapping in the breeze, her two lovely breasts completely exposed to the seering wind.

Diving below the fuselage, the fuchsia-clad superheroine spotted the tube she had seen Dire Wolf holding, slung underneath the nose section. Even over the aircraft engines, she could hear its reaction chamber humming, getting ready to discharge its load of energy. "Ishtar stand by me," the Fox murmured, pushing her speed to the limit, straining, reaching for the two power cables coming out of the rear of the tube and leading upwards into the plane. Just a little more... a little more... her fingertips touched the cable, slipped off again...

With a desperate effort, she surged forward and ripped both cables free! She dropped back and reinforced her force shield just as the tube itself exploded in a fireball, hurling shrapnel. A big chunk flew into the starboard engine with a shattering crash. The engine flamed out, causing the aircraft to dip alarmingly to the right.

The Fox looked down. They were directly over Lafayette Park, hurtling past the White House, but losing altitude fast! Quickly the young heroine threw herself against the wing. She knew she was no Supergirl. She couldn't actually catch a falling airplane this big and lower it to the ground. But she could keep it level long enough that it wouldn't crash into the city. After that... well, she'd have to play that by ear.

Everyone and everything not nailed down inside the plane took a nose dive to the right as it spun over on its side. Alley Cat made sure Dire Wolf was underneath her as they landed. When she disengaged herself, she found that her bodice had slipped, letting the rosy pink nipples on her two white bosoms peek out. Her makeshift mask had also come off. Grimly she hiked her bustier back in place and clawed her way towards the controls just as the plane leveled off again.

Unfortunately she had never flown a plane like this and she had no idea what to do. "Well, you can't blame a girl for looking after her own rear end," she muttered, turning for the exit hatch. On the way she found her weapon belt and gratefully put it back on.

Just then she heard a feminine moan. She pushed aside the unconscious body of General Mayhem -- she still couldn't help thinking of him that way -- and found Dr. Juarez sprawled underneath, her red party dress much the worse for wear. She helped the woman up as the general groaned, starting to come around.

Dr. Juarez brushed aside her auburn tresses and saw who had rescued her. She blinked and did a double take. "Did anyone ever tell you you look exactly like Catherine--"

"Let's not name names, sweetie," Alley Cat interrupted. "Do you know how to use a parachute?" The beautiful engineer just gave her a blank look. "Good! Neither do I."

The starboard engine, already sputtering and trailing smoke, completely died. By then they were past the Tidal Basin, the Jefferson Memorial, and East Potomac Park. It was safe to let go of the plane now, then go back inside to rescue Dr. Juarez and Alley Cat.

The Fox dropped back a little, preparing to do just that, when the rear cargo hatch opened and someone jumped out. She could easily make out Dr. Juarez' distinctive red dress and auburn hair, along with Alley Cat's black bustier. A parachute bloomed to life almost immediately. Both women were clinging together, slowly falling towards the east shore of the river.

With their safety off her mind, the Fox turned her attention back towards the crippled airplane. Presumably the general had regained control, because she could see it straighten up and angle off towards the Virginia shore. But if he thought he was going to get away, he was mistaken. The superheroine suddenly heard the rapid thumping of two Apache attack helicopters from Fort Myer, pacing her on either side.

The pilot and copilot of the nearer one were both giving her a big thumbs up. The Fox grinned from sheer exhilaration and waved back... and only then remembered that she was still flagrantly displaying her two proudly jutting knockers! "Oh my gosh!" Jennifer gasped, blushing rosily as she cupped her hands over her exposed breasts.

On second thought, the spunky superheroine decided it would be better to check on Dr. Juarez and let the Army handle General Mayhew.

She found the parachute readily enough. It had come down in a parking lot next to a fast food stand, where a handfull of patrons had already gathered.

The Fox felt her cheeks flaming hot. The ultra-advanced fabric her costume was made of had many interesting properties, including the ability to repair itself, but it took time. The best she could do at the moment was hold the two halves of material in place with one hand... and hope for the best.

When she landed, everyone immediately turned to gawk at her, naturally. "It's HER! The Fuchsia Fox!" Those who had cameras or cell phones began snapping pictures, much to the heroine's discomfort.

Blushing, the Fox held on tighter to her torn costume. "Are you all right, Dr. Juarez?"

"Y-yes, I think so," the engineer replied shakily. "That woman in black helped me. She... well, I wouldn't have gotten out without her."

"I called the police already," said one of the men standing around. "They said they'd send a car along to pick her up."

"Oh, good! Thank you!" the superheroine said fervently. She really had not been looking forward to trying to carry Dr. Juarez back to the Watergate with her costume in the state it was. "Ask for Lt. Caldwell. And please tell him I'll contact him later on. Er... what happened to Alley Cat?"

Gina shrugged. "Disappeared, I guess. One minute she was here, the next minute, gone."

"That sounds like her," the Fox sighed.

"She said to give you a message. She said to tell you that's one you owe her."

The sexy superheroine flushed red with outrage. "What? That's one I owe her? That insufferable little..."

She reined in her temper, realizing that in her anger she had almost let go of her costume and flashed her goodies.

"Any chance for an autograph?" asked another man, hopefully holding out a pad of paper and a pen.

The Fox glanced at her hands, occupied with holding her halter in place. "Maybe some other time," she said sheepishly. "I've got to go." And, turning on her heel, she flew off into the night.

>>>THE END>>>
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great finish story of foxy, eager to see the next adventure