Superheroine Weakened 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Minx woke up to find herself laying on a couch in the middle of villestra's lair. She then remembered how she was captured by the villainess and hypnotized into becoming a slave. I must have broken her spell and now i have regained control, minx thought to herself. minx looked down and saw that they had removed her uniforms and replaced it with skin tight leather pants and a black bra. i can only imagine what they did to me while i was out, thought minx. she then saw her signature purple catsuit and the rest of her uniform laying in a pile on the floor.

"time to get out of here" said minx aloud to herself, as she walked over and changed back into her uniform. She slid her leather pants off and took her bra off revealing her perky breasts. She then slid back into her skin tight purple catsuit and slowly put on her black leather thigh boots on and clipped her black utility belt around her waist, then she put on her black silk gloves, and her purple mask covering her green eyes. She then turned to find the nearest exit and found a door leading to another room.

She walked into the room and scanned around looking for something to use as a weapon as her body had still not recovered from her strength sapping torture that she had endured. She saw a small box cutter on a desk and she walked over to grab it. She sat in the leather office chair in front of the desk to grab the box cutter and all of the sudden hundreds of ultra strong rubber bands sprung out of the chair and wrapped themselves around minx's wrists, arms, thighs, and ankles.

"No!!!" Yelled out minx in frustration as she realized she fell into a trap. She tried to break free from their grip but it was useless, in her slightly weakened state and the strong layers of bands she was trapped in the chair. Then all of the sudden a big hose came out of the desk and began spraying gas in the face of minx. She recognized the smell of the gas immediately, sleeping gas. She struggled to fan it away with her long dirty blonde hair but it was useless. The longer the gas sprayed in her face the slower her movements were. "Must stay awake..." Said minx in a tired tone of voice, as her eyelids grew increasingly heavy. Then two girls in their mid 20's walked in wearing skin tight black catsuits with matching black thigh high boots, gloves, belts and masks.

They laughed as they saw minx in their sleeping gas trap. "Awwwww look at minx all trapped in our chair, how does that sleeping gas feel? Hope it doesn't make you too tired... We didnt expect you to break out of our little trance. And you were so close to escaping too... So close yet so far..." Taunted one of the girls as she ran her fingers through minx's hair and turned off the sleeping gas.

"You will never get away with this..." Said minx as the girls took out a bottle of chloroform and a pink silk cloth. They drenched the cloth in chloroform and placed it over minx's mouth and nose. "Lets do this the old fashioned way, we're gonna need that sleeping gas for all of your superheroine friends when they come to rescue you. Since you were dumb enough to think you could take us down, now you will be the reason for the capturing of countless superheroines. Hahaha" taunted the girls as minx quickly began to fall asleep. Minx let out one last moan in defiance and then relaxed back into the chair asleep. The girls tied the chloroform cloth around her mouth like a gag.

" now she won't be waking up for awhile, that was a close one, she almost escaped and we would've lost out most valuable prisoner." Said one of the girls. "Yeah, she was only a couple feet away from the exit... Good thing she stopped to sit in this chair... Hahahaha... So close minx..." Said the other girl as both girls began feeling up minx's toned body and untying her from the chair. "Now lets take her to the bedroom and get to work on weakening her for another mind control attempt." Said one of the girls as they called villestra to tell her of their recapturing of minx.

Villestra walked into the bedroom to find superheroine minx tied down on her bed spread eagle with multiple layers of an ultra strong pink silk rope. Her mouth was gagged with the same silk material and a black blindfold was over her masked eyes. Her slightly tanned skin and dirty blonde hair rested on her shoulders and she was still wearing her signature purple catsuit with matching gloves and mask but her boots and utility belt had been removed and were laying in a pile on a chair next to the bed. She was drenched in sweat and there was noticeable sweat stains on certain areas of her skin tight catsuit. There was 2 girls laying on either side of minx who were gently fondling her breasts and rubbing oversized pink feathers on her helpless armpits and exposed pantyhose encased feet.

The girls were each wearing skin tight black catsuits and matching belts gloves mask and cat ears, with black leather thigh high boots. Their brunette hair was tied back in a messy bun so it wouldn't get in the way of their playtime with the helpless superheroine. Minx moaned through her gag as the girls continuously fondled and tickled her helpless body, teasing her all the way. When they saw their boss villestra walk in they immediately stopped what they were doing and walked over to her and kneeled before her. "Mistress we hope that you are satisfied with our work with the prisoner" they both said at once. Villestra who was a woman in her mid 30's with short brown hair and a slight tan, wearing a pink spandex leotard with matching pink tights, pink boots, a pink mask and a pink silk sash around her waist.

She smiled and said "girls you have done a wonderful job... I see you have worked over our little prisoner quite well..." She said as she walked over to the struggling minx and layed down next to her on the pink silk bed. "Don't you think so minx?" She said as she removed her blindfold and gag and began stroking minx's hair. "You'll... Never.... Control... Me..." She said in a weak tone of voice, struggling to get out a simple sentence. Villestra and the girls laughed as the other girls climbed back onto the bed and began massaging minx's body with lotion that sapped her strength.

"Ughhhhh" said minx as the lotion absorbed what little strength she had gained in her 2 minutes of rest. " although you did manage to slip out of our last hypnotic trance that we put you in, we won't let it happen again... Luckily last time you broke out of it you triggered one of our booby traps and got a nice dose of sleeping gas and we were able to recapture you... Hahaha" taunted villestra as minx moaned in frustration. "Now it is time to take control of your mind once and for all minx. Girls bring me the machine." "Yes mistress
Said the girls as they picked up a computer like device about the size of a suitcase and laid it down on the bed.

Villestra took out a helmet and strapped it around minx's head. Minx wiggled as much as she could but it was no use. She fastened a strap around minx's chin and began typing into the computer. The helmet had a visor that covered minx's eyes and as villestra typed the visor began flashing. Mind control download pending... Said an automated voice from the computer. Subject strength and energy levels currently at 1%, perfect conditions for mind control. Mind control download commencing. Said the voice as the visor began flashing more frequently.

"Please... Stop...." Begged minx as her mind was succumbing to the mind controlling. "That's it just relax... Let your mind go... Soon you will be my mindless slave... Then we can use you to lure other superheroines into my trap. Until you are all under my control. Then no one will stand in my way!" Said villestra with a big grin as minx struggled against the helmet. 2 minutes later the helmet announced that the download is complete and minx just layed on the bed lifeless.

"Time to test it out" said villestra as she removed the helmet. " minx who is your mistress now?" " you are villestra..." Said min. Good now I want you to kiss me passionately on the lips" " yes mistress" said minx as she picked her head up off the pillow and met villestra's ruby red covered lips. They kissed for a couple minutes and then villestra stopped.

" good, now tell me the access codes to the superheroine database..." Said villestra. " yes mistress they are 7-0-8-3-5-2-3-1-4-7." One of the girls typed it into a laptop and a voice from the laptop said access granted. "Excellent..." Said villestra as she untied minx and they both crawled under the covers. "Girls go do some research on the superheroines database on their potential weaknesses, leave minx and I alone for a bit... It's time to have some real fun." Said villestra as the girls walked out to the sound of villestra and minx moaning under the covers.
Last edited by Superheroinefan15 10 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

To be continued...
And also please put down any requests for the next chapter such as what superheroines you want me to capture next and any fixes or tips you think I can add to make my stories better. Thanks
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

SF15,

Another good short story. Liked the female villains, always my personal preference. A storytelling suggestion, write out the heroine's escape and recapture rather than just telling us about it. It would have been a lot more fun to read about Minx becoming all sleepy and weak from a gassing.

One style recommendation I'd make is to post paragraphs and separately out the dialogue. Makes the story easier to read rather than a block of text.

Otherwise I'd like to see a Supergirl like heroine (or Supergirl LOL) weakened and captured. Good work so far!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the feedback! I always forget to break it into paragraphs lol my bad. And as for the recapturing of minx I agree that I should've described it. That would've been a good chance to describe a nice gassing and weakening scene, I'll edit the story later and see if I can add it in. And as for supergirl being the next superheroine to fall into villestras' clutches. I really like that idea because she has the obvious weakness of kryptonite and that could be a big factor, I guess you will just have to read my next story when I get a chance to write it lol
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The story was interesting, I particularly like to see a story with Ms.Marvel or Power Girl.
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

I love power girl and ms marvel and I'll see if I can factor them into my
future stories.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Seconding Power Girl or Ms. Marvel (or both)

Great addition to the intro now. Like how Minx escaped but got recaptured getting both a dose of sleeping gas and then chloroform :)
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks, and I will try and use powergirl and ms marvel in my next chapter of the story
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Powergirl dragged the unconscious burglar out of the house and dropped his body like a sack of potatoes at the feet of police captain Johnson. "Here you are captain, this is the one you were looking for right?" said Powergirl confidently as the captain shook his head and smiled. "you never seem to disappoint us Powergirl," said the captain as they handcuffed the burglar and put him in their squad car. "Thanks again Powergirl, take care," said the captain as they drove off towards the police station. Powergirl stood there in her signature white leotard with an opening just above her nipples of her breasts revealing her large cleavage, she had on her blue boots and red cape with her short blonde hair shining in the street light. Before Powergirl could take off she heard her cell com ring. She pushed the answer button and the voice of Minx came through the speakers.

"Powergirl, it's Minx, help I've tracked Villestra and infiltrated her lair but I've been discovered and they've cornered me in a room. I need your help come quick! I'm located at 22 east oak road on the outskirts of town, please hurry!" said Minx in a desperate tone of voice. "So that's where Minx has been all this time. I better hurry over there and help her!" said Powergirl to herself as she took off towards the house.

When she arrived she saw an old grey abandoned mansion with lots of broken windows and missing shutters. Looks like the perfect place for a scumbag like Villestra to hole herself up in thought Powergirl to herself as she walked around to the side of the house. She found a broken window pane and reached inside to unlock the window. She then climbed inside as quietly as possible and examined her surroundings. She was in the dining room of the house and from another room closeby in the house she could hear the muffled screams of Minx.

Powergirl crept through the house towards the sound of Minx's muffled screams. She peered through the crack in the door to what appeared to be a living room. Minx was tied down to a recliner. Her wrists, arms, ankles, and thighs were tied to the chair with multiple layers of rope, and her mouth was gagged with multiple layers of duct tape.

Powergirl opened the door and saw that Minx was alone in the room. Powergirl walked over to Minx and removed her duct tape gag. "Oh Powergirl, thank goodness you came," said Minx aloud. "shhhhhh, I don't want them knowing I'm here, I'm gonna get you out of here." said Powergirl as she began working on the tight knots of her bonds.

Then all of the sudden Powergirl felt a pinch in her neck and a familiar feeling of weakness rushed through her body, kryptonite. The kryptonite dart brought Powergirl to her knees in front of Minx. Powergirl took the dart out of her neck and turned around to see Villestra standing in the door with her henchwomen rushing over to powergirl. Powergirl fought off the first wave of girls but her body was quickly being sapped of its strength by the dart.

"Minx help!" said Powergirl as she was quickly tiring. Then from behind she felt Minx grab her and hold her in a tight bearhug. "Surpise!" said Minx as the girls recovered from Powergirls attack and began laying blow after blow on Powergirl's exposed chest. "hahahaha, you fell right into my trap Powergirl, Minx is now my little pet, and soon you will be too!" said Villestra as she walked over to the exhausted Powergirl. She ordered the girls to stop and she knelt down in front of Powergirl. "you didn't count on one thing Villestra...." said Powergirl in a weak tone of voice. "And what might that be?" said Villestra with a smile. "My surprise!" said Powergirl as Ms. Marvel burst through the door.

She was wearing her black leotard with a gold lightning bolt running down the middle with her long leather boots running all the way up to her thighs, along with her black mask covering her eyes, her red silk sash across her waist, all paired with her long blonde hair. "You're not the only one who can lay a trap Villestra!" said Ms. Marvel. "Who said I don't have another one of my own?" said Villestra as she hit a button on her wristband triggered a trap above where Ms. Marvel was standing.

A large pink lycra blanket fell from the ceiling above Ms. Marvel and landed on her. It wrapped itself around her forming a skin tight cocoon around her whole body except for her head. It continuously tightened itself until it was like a second skin on her. "No!" yelled out Powergirl in frustration as she tried to free herself from the grip off the girls but it was no use. "ughhhh! I can't move!" said Ms. Marvel as she tried to break free from the skin tight cocoon. "hahahaa you see girls, I always am one step ahead!" said Villestra as she signaled the girls. The girls then took out a chloroform rag and placed it over Powergirl's mouth and nose. "time to go to sleep Powergirl, soon you will be our slave!" said the girls.

Minx leaned in and kissed Powergirl on the cheek as she began to slip further and further into dreamland. Powergirl tried to lift an arm to fight back but the girls had tied her hands behind her back, the girls held her down while Minx repositioned herself and was now sitting in powergirl's lap. Pressing the rag against her mouth she could feel Powergirl's resistance getting weaker and weaker. Powergirl moaned and sighed as the chemical sapped her of all her strength. Minx laughed and began rubbing her spandex catsuit against the tights of Powergirl. The combination of being turned on by the lap dance from Minx and the strength sapping chloroform was overwhelming Powergirl.

The girls began to laugh as Powergirl struggled to keep her eyes open, they began to fondle and massage Powergirls exhausted body. Her hardening nipples became visible through her skin tight costume. Minx reached into the opening above her breasts in her costume and began massaging her breasts, the feeling of her silky gloved hands directly on her breasts made Powergirl moan in pleasure. One of the girls removed the cloth from her mouth and held it a couple inches away from her face, just far enough to keep her on the brink of sleep but still in a drugged and weakened stupor. "How.... how... could you betray us.... Minx..." said Powergirl as she now had no control over her exhausted muscles and went from possessing super-human level strengths to being reduced to the strength level of an infant.

"Oh she isn't choosing to do this, I hypnotized her and gave her specific instructions. The same type of instructions I will be giving you and your friend Ms Marvel soon enough once you're under my spell. You see Minx doesn't have any real powers, just martial arts and a pretty face, she served me only as the bait for you. And you were kind enough to bring along a friend, so now I will have 3 superheroines under my control, how nice of you! And with your super powers at my disposal you will be a great help to me in capturing the top tier superheroines like supergirl and wonder woman." said villestra with an evil grin on her face.

"I'll never give in, you'll never have control over me!" said Powergirl as she felt some strength returning to her body. Villestra laughed, "that's what Minx said right before we took control of her mind," taunted Villestra. "Now Minx if you could please show our friend Powergirl what your wonderful new lipstick does that would be greatly appreciated," said Villestra.

"With pleasure," said Minx in a sexy tone of voice, as she put the cloth down and wrapped her hands around the face of Powergirl. "please Minx, no...." pleaded the weak and helpless Powergirl. Minx then pursed her lips and leaned in and gave Powergirl a long wet kiss on the lips. A green glow then came from her lips and Powergirl could feel what little strength and energy her body had being sucked from her. With one last moan in defeat Powergirl closed her eyes and relaxed back into the arms of the girls.

Meanwhile Villestra walked over to Ms. Marvel and kneeled down next to her. "Look at you, so pathetic, like a little superheroine burrito. This blanket is lined with a lotion that is slowly sapping you of your strength, so escaping from it is impossible. But to hurry the process along I think I am going to take things into my own hands, or should I say, butt!" said Villestra as she turned around and sat on Ms. Marvel's face. Ms. Marvel was now smothered underneath to two large and round cheeks of Villestra's ass.

And then she realized that her leotard and tights were coated in chloroform. She sturggled but it was no use. She could feel her powers slipping away from her body, after one minute of inhaling the soaked tights of Villestra, villestra got up off her face and let her breathe for a brief moment. Ms. Marvel went from thinking she was going to save the day, to being wrapped in a latex cocoon coated in weakening lotion that her costume was soaking up and trapping against her skin.

She panted for air as she recovered from the smothering and weakening feeling of Villestra's tights against her helpless face. Villestra ran her fingers over the cocoon where Ms. Marvels breasts were and she began to massage and grope at her medium sized breasts. "please.... stop.... let me go....." pleaded Ms. Marvel as she began to feel aroused as Villestra's hand began to drift towards her groin. "oh Ms. Marvel, why would I do that? You're so powerful and beautiful, I'm sure that we can have a lot of fun in between capturing your superheroine friends of course." said Villestra with an evil laugh as she continued to fondle and massage the helpless and weakened Ms. Marvel.

Ms Marvel tried stretching her arms out to try and break free from her cocoon bondage, but it was no use. Even at full strength the cocoon was too strong to break free from. And with the added effect of it's weakening lubricated insides and Villestra's strength sapping face sitting session, Ms. Marvel was nothing but a pretty baby in a swaddle.

"Look at you... so pathetic, you came here with the strength of a titan, and now you are completely helpless. But it's time that give our little princess a nap. And what would be more fitting than for our little superheroine who is all swaddled up, to have a diaper to go along with it?" said villestra with a laugh.

She then walked over to a box and pulled out a pink diaper. She filled the diaper with chloroform and then laid down next to Ms Marvel. "please don't put that on my head...." said Ms. Marvel as she struggled to lean away from the diaper. "Awwww does our baby not want to get her diaper changed?" taunted Villestra as she leaned in and wrapped the strength sapping diaper around Ms Marvel's face and tied it down with a matching silk bow. "Now girls lets sit back and enjoy the show." said Villestra as the girls watched Ms Marvel roll her head back and forth to try and remove her strength sapping head wrap.

She could feel her mind slipping away into a deep slumber. Her arms and legs grew heavier and she finally stopped trying to move them to break free and she just relaxed back into her wrappings. As she laid there, helpless and quickly falling asleep, all she could think about was how she had failed the other superheroines, and how she was in for a long night. She then finally passed out from the endless stream of chloroform directly in her face and was now completely asleep.

"It's time to turn these girls to our side!" said Villestra with an evil grin, as the girls lifted the two helpless superheroines up and carried them towards the bedroom. When they awake they will wish they never messed with me and my plans! I'll build an army of superheroine slaves so big that no one will be able to stop me!" said Villestra as she admired her newest prisoners as they were being carried away.

Minx walked up next to Villestra and gave her a long kiss on the lips. "Well done Minx, you've done well, why don't you go have some fun with our new prisoners." said Villestra as she realized her evil master plan was going all too well.

Write down any suggestions below as to what kind of torture method you would like me to use on the new prisoners Ms. Marvel and Powergirl. And suggestions as to what kind of hypnosis Villestra should use on them once they are completely weakened and helpless.
Last edited by Superheroinefan15 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Interesting use of a dart load of green kryptonite for PG. One think I'd like to see is some more used to keep her weak and hypnotize her. Maybe a kryptonite hypno spiral? For both heroines I'd like to hear about them being weakened, both captures went a bit fast. Not a major nitpick but the title is superheroine weakened so it would be nice to hear about both Ms. Marvel and Power Girl feeling weak.

For Ms. Marvel getting hyponed maybe something she's forced to drink?
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Edited the story and added in a lot more description and some new twists to the knock out portion of the story!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Superheroinefan15 wrote:Edited the story and added in a lot more description and some new twists to the knock out portion of the story!
The extra detail was nice, not a fan of everything there but loved PG's extended chloroform defeat. Loved the use of the kryptonite kiss!
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what becomes of the new prisoners.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I liked the story, the idea of the kiss of kryptonite was very good, just thought the two heroines were easily defeated, even more who are two of the strongest heroines, I think they should have given a little more difficult for the villain

About the next chapter, maybe a little caresses the breasts of our heroines, could have kryptonite in liquid and pass power girl, Ms.Marvel also has a shapely body, villestra or Minx could have a moment with her ​​to try to break Ms.Marvel who can resist the fondling of villains.
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Glad you liked it! I kind of wanted to make it a bit of a surprise type ambush scene and that's why the superheroines were captured so easily.

And as for the kryptonite in liquid form and the superheroines being fondled more in the next chapter, I think you can expect to see a lot more intimate actions between villestra and minx and ms marvel and powergirl.

I like the idea of kryptonite being in a liquid form! :)
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, I was a bit skeptical at first, but now you've got my attention. I especially like the humiliation parts, with the villainess sitting on Ms Marvel's face and tying a diaper around her head.

I'd certainly like to see more well-known heroines (Invisible Woman, Batgirl, etc.) being used... along with lots more humiliation and a side-dish of mind control. :evil:
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah you can definitely expect to see some more humiliation in the future and I love batgirl and invisible woman so they make be making an appearance in one of the upcoming chapters. :)
Superheroinefan15
Neophyte
Neophyte

Here's a brief beginning to my next chapter, I will be adding more to this later. I've been really busy lately but I'd like to continue to add to this story. Let me know what you guys think!

Chapter 2

Powergirl woke up and checked her surroundings. She was encased in a light blue skintight spandex cocoon. She felt wet and when she went to move she realized that she was extremely weak and her costume had been removed. Why am I so weak? She thought to herself as she couldn't move a muscle with the strong cocoon and her body soaking in weakening lotion. She could feel her strength being slowly absorbed by the lotion as just wiggling around on the bed was a struggle. She looked over to her right and saw Ms Marvel laying next to her still asleep and wrapped in the same kind of cocoon hers was pink. There was one of Villestra's hench women sleeping laying next to her playing with her hair. She turned around and saw that powergirl had awoken from her chloroform induced sleep. "Look who's awake," she said playfully as she crawled across the large bed and sat on top of the encased Powergirl. She leaned down and kissed her on the lips. A familiar feeling crept through Powergirl's body as the girl was using the kryptonite lipstick!

She felt what little strength she had leave her body as her forced makeout session continued. Finally Villestra walked in. "We are going to move our new prisoners as we do not know if they made contact with wonder woman or supergirl and told them of our location" said Villestra. "We aren't prepared to deal with them yet... at least not until you two are weak enough so we can control your minds and use you against them" said Villestra in a slow and taunting way. Powergirl squirmed furiously in frustration as she couldn't believe that she let herself and Ms. Marvel get captured and now she will be a pawn to Villestra. No don't say that you need to focus and try to escape... But how.... they're constantly keeping me weak, they removed my costume and I'm in this weakening cocoon. She thought to herself.
"Time for you to take a nap for our trip Powergirl, we don't want you to know where we're going" said Villestra as she turned around and sat on Powergirl's face! Her chloroform soaked tights were smothering Powergirl as she felt her consciousness slipping away. "Don't fight it Powergirl, just relax..." said Villestra as she felt Powergirl's resistance getting weaker and weaker. Powergirl let out one last moan as she fell back into her pillow in a deep sleep. Villestra then turned around and admired her prisoners. "Gag both of them with chloroform rags, we don't want to risk them waking up during the trip" said Villestra as the girls obeyed and gagged the helpless superheroines. "Soon your minds will be mine..." said Villestra.

The girls picked up both superheroines and carried them into the back of a large semi truck parked near the building they were in. They strapped the girls to a king size mattress in the truck and had 4 girls and the hypnotized Minx sat in the back with them armed with sleeping dart guns and chloroform just in case. They weren't taking any risks with their newest high value prisoners. A couple minutes later the truck pulled out and headed off towards their new hideout.