Power Woman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

this is another story that I thought was lost - written by Allen

As usual, this story contains graphic violence that may offend some. If you're one of them, don't read it. Any similarities to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Her name was April Wilde. She was 39 years old and was newly divorced from her husband of 15 years.

April had lived a relatively normal life until now. She was the boss of her own accounting business, which meant she had certain freedom over her schedule. She was what many called beautiful, standing a full 5'6", with chestnut brown hair, and a body to kill for at 34D-26-36, although she rarely exercised. Like many of her generation she had her bad habits. Among them she smoked a little too much, drank to excess every once in awhile and had done the usual litany of drugs in her past, cocaine, ecstasy and a few other "designer" drugs. She was at one time an addict, but had cleaned up, gone sort of straight and tried to live a good life with the occasional lapse.

She however, longed for adventure and was about to get it.

It was about 10pm. April was taking a walk, smoking a cigarette and trying to relax after a particularly stress filled day at work. As she turned a corner not far from her neighborhood she head a commotion up ahead. It looked like two people were beating someone.

"Hey, stop," she yelled, grabbing for her cellphone. "Damm, no cellphone, what a crappy time to be without one," she said to no one in particular. "Hey, stop," she yelled again. This time the thugs stopped what they were doing and jumped into a car. April began to run toward the person who was now lying in the deserted street. In this part of town, there were few bars or nightclubs. It was populated mostly by office buildings so few people would have noticed, or cared about someone being beat on.

April stopped as she reached the body and turned it over. "Hmmmmm" moaned a male sounding voice as she peered down, trying to see the extent of his injuries.

"Help, me. I'm dying...."the man said, as he coughed and then let out a sigh.

"Hold on, I'm going to try and get some help. Please," she begged him as she knelt down. She could see a large pool of blood now next to him and a stab wound to his heart. This guy isn't going to make it, she thought to herself as his hand opened and she heard something drop from his clasped hand.It shone in the light of the nearby street light as April grabbed it. It looked like some sort of large jewel, about the size of her palm. As she held it, she felt funny. Sort of energized. April was so intent on the victim and this newest find she had failed to notice the approach of a car.

BLAM, BLAM...BLAM, BLAM, She lost her balance as something hit her while at the same time she was surprised and lost her balance. She fell over, on top of the victim as the car reversed with a squeal of its tires and left.

"What the fuck,?" she thought to herself, shaking. "Better get home and call the police," as she began to run home.

LATER THAT NIGHT...Three hours later April settled down in her apartment and lit a cigarette. She began to change as she stripped down into her panties and removed her bra. Her cigarette dangling, she froze for a split second when she spied her coat.

"What?" she said as she picked it up and examined it. There were four distinct holes in her coat. Someone on the floor caught her eye as she looked down. It was a bullet, flattened, but she knew what it was. She then knelt down and examined where she had removed her clothes. As she combed the carpet she found two other bullets, both flattened. Her hands trembled as she inhaled deeply and exhaled. She was smart enough to know she had been hit four times by those shots, but was not harmed. Her coat clearly was and she should be dead, but she was quite alive, and well.She then went to her dresser and held the jewel she had found. She had told police the story, but thought better of mentioning the jewel, reasoning that she might be able to sell it if she could figure out what the hell it was.

Once again, she felt a strange sensation pulse through her. "Damm. It's not drugs, so something must be going on," she thought to herself. She felt funny, stronger and she had to admit as she looked into the mirror she actually did look like she had grown some biceps.

She went over to her king-size bed and moved it with one finger. Wow" she thought. Next she tried to lift her couch, which was also a sleeper bed. She found she could easily lift it with one hand.

"Could it be?" she thought. She held the jewel and went to the kitchen and got her large carving knife. Removing it from the sheath, she tried to cut herself, but found her skin would not cut.

April Wilde then knew she had been given something special. Some special power to do good and Powerwoman was born.

Chapter 2
Over the next several weeks, April went into the country and performed one trick after another, trying to determine the extent of her powers. She was almost invincible. Her strength was almost unlimited and her skin was invulnerable to anything as long as the jewel was near. Once she removed it from herself, she was normal again. She also fashioned a costume for herself. To properly fight crime, she must had a costume and a mask so that she could maintain as near a normal life as possible while fighting crime. Her costume consisted of a black cat suit, with a plunging neckline, which revealed a nice cleavage, a domino mask, and was complemented with boots and gloves. It also had a white and blue P that went from the middle of her costume at her chest to her stomach.

She also took a cue from the comic books and made herself a small belt equipped with rope, smoke bombs and some other neat tricks. However, there wasn't much she needed since she also discovered she could jump several stories, so while she could not fly, she could leap quite well. As for the jewel, she zipped it into a small pocket, right at the point of her plunging neckline, between her breasts where she could always feel the power throughout her as she battled the city's criminals.

April stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. Her costume looked great. She had made it herself and was ready for her first night as she stood in her costume, save for the mask. She stubbed out the last of her cigarette, got to quit, she said to herself again, and put the mask on. She took a private elevator to her building's roof (she owned the building, good investment) and stood on the top of the three story building and leapt down. Powerwoman was ready for patrol.

It didn't take long to find trouble. A couple was being mugged as she head a cry.

"Who do you think you are?" she screamed as she appeared about 10 feet away as they beat the man. The woman was lying in the alley, obviously hurt as Powerwoman advanced.

"Well, what do we have her, another bitch who wants it? You're going to get it now, bitch. We'll teach you to mind your manners, Mom," one of the thugs sneered as he advance on Powerwoman. "I'm going to like cutting you up, bitch" as he plunged the knife toward Powerwoman's heart.

"Hold it right there, sonny," said Powerwoman, grabbing the man's wrist and kicking him hard.

"Ugghhhh..." he grunted as Powerwoman sent him flying to the cement.

As Powerwoman turned she took a hit to the jaw, with sent her falling backwards and onto the pavement. She lay thee in shock for a moment. As she did the second man plunged his knife down onto her hard, right between her chest.

"There. That ought to teach you a lesson, bitch," hissed the second man, confident of his victory.

"Not so fast. Where you going, pal," said Powerwoman getting up.

There was a lot of fear in his eyes as he looked at Powerwoman. He knew he had clearly stabbed her, but here she was, not a mark on her.

Powerwoman quickly ran to him and after a couple hard punches he lay on the ground moaning.

"Come on, you two need some help to get outta here," she said to the couple. "Let's go," as she helped the man and woman to their feet. "By the way, I'm Powerwoman and I'm here to help people like you," she said as the three left.

The next day, there was an article in the paper about the mysterious Powerwoman and how this couple claimed she had helped them. They claimed she had some type of superpower, although the reporter clearly didn't believe it. April read the paper as she soaked in her sunroom hotub and thought to herself, Powerwoman is born!

Over the next few months, April went on patrol for several hours a night, stopping muggings, robberies and all manner of crime. The police could never quite get to a scene in time to interview her, but there were dozens of reports on TV and in the paper about the mysterious Powerwoman and her special powers.

April had not yet found a limit to her powers, but used them cautiously.

Powerwoman was finishing her patrol. It had been a particularly long night. She had stopped about four muggings and it was now 4am. She had even faced down an entire gang of about seven young toughs and she felt tired. Odd, she thought to herself. Must be just the long night as she neared her apartment building. Just then she heard it, a tinkling, like the sound of glass being broken.

"Sound like someone's breaking into Mr. Harsen's jewelry shop," she thought, as she came up the alley. The door was open as she could heart two voices arguing about what to take.

"Stop, in the name of Powerwoman," she shouted as she appeared in the store before the two crooks.

"Powerwoman? Here," stuttered one of the men, obvious that he had heard of her.

"The same," she said confidently. "Now, give yourselves up. It's been a long night and I don't feel like fighting."

She barley had the words out when she was struck from behind on the head with such force she gasped and fell down. She had committed a cardinal error. She had assumed there were two crooks, when in fact, there had been three in the store. She shook her head in amazement as she staged to her feet. Can't be...." She thought as both men grabbed her and began punching her and the third joined in.

"No..." she said sternly as she threw one man against the wall hard and the other off her.

She turned to face the third assailant, but before she could react he punched her in the gut with a tire iron. "UMMMPPHHHH" she gasped, out of breath as she doubled over in shock. She could feel the energy draining from her. Powerwoman had wondered if the jewel that gave her power had unlimited power. Now, she knew it didn't but it was to late. "What's happening?" she thought to herself, stunned. This had never happened before. She felt pain and not nearly as energetic as she had been only moments before.

The other two men quickly joined in and began to pummel Powerwoman, with fierce jabs to the stomach and face.

"Please...stop....please...." she begged for her life as blood dribbled from a cut on her mouth. She stumbled forward, as her legs collapsed, and she sprawled on the pavement, trying to crawl away even as the men grabbed her.

"Come on, let's cut her up, show all these superhero types a lesson," said the largest of the three.

"Good idea, but first, let's teach her a lesson she's never forget," said one of the men, a short one with the large scar.

The one with the scar whipped out a knife, as Powerwoman's eyes grew wide with terror. She knew this was the end of her two month long crime fighting career. But instead of stabbing her, scar cut her catsuit from the chest down, while the others removed her boots and gloves.

"Hey, what's with this jewel," said one of the men.

"Don't mess with it. Looks like costume jewelry, it's certainly nothing we'd want to fence," he said, throwing the top with its jewel into a nearby heap of what remained of Powerwoman's clothes.

Despite her struggles, she was soon stark naked save for her mask. Please...anything you want...please," WHAP, the one with the scar gave her a hard slap across the face.

"Now shut the fuck up and quit whining or we'll kill you here and now, Powerwoman."

"I get her first, boys since I was smart enough to keep quiet while you two were yapping," said scar. Now hold her to the floor and spread her legs," he commanded.

"No....please....no!.....anything..." said Powerwoman as she struggled as the two men held her to the floor, her legs spread revealing her dark brown, finely trimmed snatch.

Scar unzipped himself, kneeled down before one of the world's most powerful women (as of a while ago) and entered her as the other two held her legs apart. She bucked wildly, her eyes wide with fear as she felt the mans penis enter at, then he jammed it up into her.

Powerwoman screamed, her mind flooded with agony as she felt him enter her all at once.

Scar showed no mercy as he pushed himself up into her and began to pound her with his pelvis, shoving his member in and out of Powerwoman as she lay there, whimpering. It took but a few minutes for him to seize and deposit his load deep inside of Powerwoman.

"Come on, my turn, my turn," said the larger man, who quickly unzipped his pants and repeated the process.

Powerwoman was mercessly raped several times, her screams only served to heighten the excitement of the trio of thugs, before they loaded her into a nearby van and drove off with her. She lay in the back of the van, semen oozing from her vagina, welts abounding on her body. April was in shock and she lay in the van naked, save for her mask. They brought along her costume for a souvenir.

Powerwoman awoke on a bed, as the men watched TV. Her insides hurt from the rapes and the beatings. Her mask was still on, but she was naked.

Powerwoman, I see you're awake, said the one man with the Scar. Let me introduce myself. They call me Scar," as he and the other two laughed.

Powerwoman had heard of him. He was a big time dope dealer and involved in just about everything in Bayport.

I want to make sure you don't try and escape and I, of course, wonder why you didn't kick our asses back there. I figure it has something to do with a pill or power which you lost for the moment, so we're going to make sure you're docile as a kitten," he said, brandishing a needle. "This mixture of speed, coke, and meth should do just the trick," as he plunged the needle into her arm.

Powerwoman tried to struggle, but could not stop the needle from injecting into her arm. She was terrified. April had lived a full life and, had at one point, been addicted to meth. She had barley managed to kick the habit before it almost cost her her life and had long struggled with her addictions.

A few moments later she looked back at the trio with glassy eyes. The drug was taking effect and she felt great. She felt on top of the world, but also didn't care about Powerwoman or escape at the moment.

She smiled back at Scar as he dropped his pants and ordered the men out of the room. She looked down as his rock hard dick as she felt a tear drop down the side of her cheek. She knew what she was doing was wrong and tried to resist, but Scar began sucking a breast, then began to kiss her neck. It was over. She could never resist that part of her sweet spot and groaned as Scar entered her. Powerwoman was unable to resist as he slid up into her and began to stroke her clit with a free hand.

"No....pleasassee..."she mumbled semi coherently. "Nooo......" she said although she already felt the coming orgasm building. It didn't take long as he fucked her and kissed her neck, behind her ear.

"NO.....oohhhhhhhhh.....please....noooo...yesss.....can't......" she moaned as she stopped and felt the orgasm wash over her. It was like trying to stop a locomotive as she screamed in surrender. "Ohhhhhhhh.......yeeeessssssss...." as she arched her back and felt his seed enter her. Powerwoman lay there, screaming as Scar grabbed and then removed her mask.

"I want to see your face as I come inside of you, Powerwoman," he smiled, as he grabbed the side of her mask and ripped it off her face.

Powerwoman, April, was now totally naked, her face revealed for the first time. She didn't care as she came over and over, and she grabbed his back, bringing him to her at the moment of ecstasy.

When Scar was done, he looked at her face in contentment. Powerwoman was finished as her glassy eyes looked back at him. He could feel her still trembling, and his cock could feel her heart beating as he lay on top of her, still inside her, her labia clasped around him.

"No..don't go," she cried as he pulled out of her. "You have two more of my men waiting," he said smiling as he got up.

"No...please..." she begged as the larger man entered.

Hours later Powerwoman lay on the bed. The men were all back in the room as she laid there, naked and maskless. She was coming down from the drugs but was shaking, she knew, as a result of her old addiction. She had to get her mind off the yearing for drugs.

"Hey, any of you guys have a cigarette," she asked.

"Yeah, sure," said the youngest of the three, clearly startled to see a superheroine who wanted a smoke as he produced a cigarette.

Powerwoman took it as he lit it and she inhaled deeply, hoping the smoke would quiet her other lust.

She smoked while the three huddled in the room, not wanting her to overhear whatever it was they were saying. She finished her smoke and lay there. Her one leg was chained to the wall, making it impossible for her to get to her costume and jewel.

"If only I could get to my jewel, I might have a chance. Got to figure out..." she was interrupted as Scar came over.

"You are such a good fuck, we've decided to keep you alive a while longer," said Scar. "But we really aren't taking any chances you'll escape so..." he smiled as he produced another needle. "Tah, dah, Powerwoman and enjoy your trip," laughed as he injected her again.

It was only seconds before the drug took effect again. Powerwoman was sailing and she didn't care as she smiled back at the men.

"Men, I think it's time to have another round with Powerwoman," said Scar as the other two cheered him on.

LATER:

Powerwoman finished her cigarette, as her hands trembled. She needed another hit and would do almost anything for it. In the back of her mind, she also knew she needed to escape.

"Please...."she mumbled, trying to appear stoned. "Got to go to the bathroom, really bad."

"Scar, what about the bathroom? The broads gotta go," said the one called Ron.

"She still stoned?" asked Scar.

"Yea, higher an a kite, still."

"Ok, but watch her."

Ron, undid the chain with a key and began to lead her out of the room, past her bundle of clothes.

Powerwoman prayed her jewel still had some power, or somehow had reenergized itself as she stumbled and fell on top of the heap, quickly feeling for the jewel.

Instantly, she felt the power go through her. She got up and followed Ron to the bathroom, wanting to make sure she was fully energized, although she was still somewhat high.

As she got to the bathroom, she turned and cold cocked Ron, sending him down to the floor, out cold. Naked, she quietly opened the door and walked in, holding her jewel.

"Oh, Scar. Come to mama," she roared as the two men turned and stared at her.

"I'll kill you, broad," hissed Scar coming toward her. He got no further as Powerwoman struck him hard, slamming him into a wall, breaking his neck. The third man tried to run. He ran down the hall and out an exit door. Despite being naked, Powerwoman followed as the pair struggled on a fire escape. He tried to swing at her and missed, lost his balance and fell three stories to the ground below. April quickly gathered what remained of her clothes and some men's clothes and made her way back to her apartment.

She lay in the hot tub that night, while reflecting on the events of the past few days. She grabbed another cigarette, and her hands trembled as she tried to light it. She took a deep inhale as she closed her eyes. She might be Powerwoman, but she wondered if she could resist the lure of her old life as she lay in the hot tub.

Chapter 3

As Powerwoman relaxed, across town the criminal whose empire was Bayport seethed. Roger Valdez knew Powerwoman was hurting his business, which included a pretty take from the robberies that Powerwoman had thwarted since she began her reign.

"What the fuck do you mean she escaped," he screamed at the only one of the three men who survived the escape of Powerwoman, as he slapped his employee across the face.

"Boss. Sorry, we thought the bitch was drugged. She wasn't and escaped. Musta gotten to her power source or something."

"Something, I'll show your ass something, Ron," he screamed, punching the man so hard he flew across the room. Now, tell me something useful we can use against or you're dead."

"Ah, ah. She had long brown, kind of reddish hair. Oh, oh yeah. She had a tattoo on her back. It had a small rose and with some kind of purple bird or somethum on her left shoulder blade."

"A tattoo, eh," smiled Valdez. "What else?"

"She must be a former druggie. She seemed to take to the speedball mix we gave her real good. Didn't get sick or nothing. In fact, she was getting' the shakes."

"Thanks, Miles. Now get the fuck outta here before I kill you," ordered Valdez.

Powerwoman waited a week before she began her patrols again. She was still partly traumatized by her brutal rape, and at times, she was thankful for the power the gem gave her because her mind would wander, even during a fight. It wasn't something she could allow. She had also concluded that her power from the jewel was finite. That after a certain period of time, the power was drained until the jewel recharged itself. She could feel the power start to ebb before it began to affect her powers significantly, so she was careful not to overextend herself.

"Help...help..." came a scream from a distance. "Help..." Powerwoman quickly ran to a street, only to see a woman begin dragged out of a car a short distance away. It was dark but she could see a man, throw her to the ground and get into the car.

"My God, he's got a gun," she said to herself as he shut the door and put his hand out of the window, ready to shoot the woman now lying on the pavement.

"Not so fast..." Powerwoman said as she landed between the guys arm and the woman.

"Blam...BLAM..." the gun exploded but Powerwoman only felt a prick as the bullets bounced off her.

Before she could react, the thief gunned the car.

"Are you ok?" she asked the stunned woman. "Yea...shaken up...but..."

"Get to the sidewalk, I'll be right back," said Powerwoman as she ran and then leap, coming down on the back of the moving car. Powerwoman, slid off and put her feet to the pavement as she slowly stopped the car. The driver couldn't believe his eyes, although he too had read about Powerwoman's exploits. Now, here she was, holding up the rear of the car so it went nowhere.

He surrendered, as Powerwoman cuffed him and dragged him back to where his victim was waiting.

"Powerwoman, how can I replay you, if ever," said the woman. "Just take care of yourself," replied Powerwoman. "And tell people, I'm back."

April had just changed into street clothes after work, when the buzzer to her building rang. She looked at the video monitor and pressed the intercom.

"Yes, what is it," she asked.

"Flowers, mam," replied the deliveryman.

"Flowers." She buzzed the man in, signed for the flowers and read the card.

"From an admirer," it read. "Hmmmm...must be that new guy I went out with last week, Steve Richards, she thought. "I'll have to give him a big thanks, next time we get together, she thought.

She had met Steve when she was at a recent conference. He owned his own business and was looking for an accountant. After some chitchat he asked her out and the couple had dated a few times. She liked the former ex-Marine. He kept in shape, had many interests and treated her well, although she hadn't let him get much beyond first base yet. April hadn't always been that way with men, and she grimaced when she remembered her earlier life. She had slept with plenty of men and was trying to reestablish herself in Bayport as a professional, who didn't sleep around with just anyone.

Powerwoman was taking a night off. She was sitting on the couch watching some TV after dinner with Steve. The pair was talking, listening to music, the lights down low. Both had had a few drinks, so she wasn't surprised when he leaned over and passionately kissed her.

She put her arms around him, and could feel herself getting wet as they leaned further and further over and wound up next to each other on the couch. The pair made out, Steve careful not to press to much.

Finally, April tugged at his zipper, pulled it down and grabbed his member. That was all the encouragement it took Steve to unfasten his belt and rip his pants off as April took her top and bottoms off, leaving both lying in their underwear.

"Come on, let's go into the bedroom," whispered April as she smiled and took his hand.

It was only moments before her bra and panties were off and the pair was wrapped around each other, kissing and suckling. April let him suck on her breasts, enjoying his passion as she felt his member. She was more than a little drunk as she felt him at the entrance of her labia, then with a gentle shove, felt him enter her. It was so different from the last time she had been fucked, by those horrible criminals, she thought. She enjoyed the experience as they fell into a rhythm, his shaft sliding in and out of her, gently touch her clitoris as both breathed harder and harder.

April gasped as she felt herself shudder, then climax, her love juice flowing down his cock as he moaned. She could feel his penis throb inside of her as she felt him cum with her, together, her arms wrapped around him, her legs joined together at the ankles, pulling him tightly to her as he moaned and her muscles tightened, grabbing his cock and sucking the cum from him.

After several orgasms, April laid back on the bed, smiling as the pair kissed, her legs wrapped around Steve, his cock throbbing inside of her.

Chapter 4
April quickly changed out of her professional clothes and stood naked in the mirror. "Not bad," she thought surveying herself. Her tits were erect, her abdomen tight as she pulled on her Kelvar reinforced tights and top preparing for another night as Powerwoman. She felt a little tired, but knew as soon as she put her jewel on that would disappear. With the new love in her life, April had been staying out late most nights, with Steve, drinking and smoking a little too much and knew she was a little run down. As she placed the power jewel in its place between her chest, she felt the energy surge. Welcome back Powerwoman, as she placed her mask on and headed out.

Hours later as Powerwoman stoop atop a roof, she heard noises. "Strange noise for this hour of the night," she thought to herself as she whipped out a pair of binoculars from her belt and gazed around. "There, over there," were lights on and a number of truck outside. It was supposed to be a boarded up warehouse, but clearly something was going on in there.

Powerwoman lept across the rooftops with her powers, quickly settling down next to a skylight. Fortunately, it opened with only a little creak as she burst down onto the hard concrete floor of the factory.

"What the fuck," one of the men inside screamed. Instantly, there was pandemonium as men scattered, trying to get away from Powerwoman. She had three cuffed and tied before they knew what hit them, then turned to face another three. As she threw a punch, another thug grabbed her from behind, but she quickly bent over and sent him flying into a wall. Another thug landed a judo kick on her chest, which barely registered, as she dispatched him by grabbed the leg and throwing him into the wall. The next thug threw a haymaker, missed and she sent him toppling into a nearby stack of what looked like test tubes. They broke, scattering a dust throughout the warehouse.

Yea. Barely had to break a sweat she smiled, adjusting her belt and catching her breath. Then she felt something weird. Like she was floating. She felt joyful. The colors were clearer, everything crackled, for lack of a better word. Suddenly, through her fog she realized what had occurred. The thug she had pushed into the test tubes had destroyed the tubes holding what must have been crystal meth. In April's younger years she had done crystal meth frequently and had become quite addicted to it. Finally after two years where she nearly lost everything, she had spent six months at a drug rehab clinic and a relapse before kicking it for good 12 years earlier.

"Oh oh..." she thought, though she was enjoying the high. "Got to stop breathing..." her mind screamed even as she was enjoying the high. "Can't let it...." As her mind succumbed.

She drew a deep breath, inhaling the stuff. "Forgotten, how good..." she thought as she went over and emptied a pile of the stuff into a large baggie. "Better keep for evidence," she said as she grabbed several more bags, then staggered to the door and left.

What Powerwoman failed to notice was the man watching her from a nearby corner, while her recorded her. He smiled as he watched her sniff and grab the "evidence" "Bet that evidence never finds it's way to court," he said to himself as Powerwoman left.

Later that night, long after April had stripped off the last of her costume... She could barely stand she was so high. Her hands quivered as she tried to light a cigarette, barely able to keep the Bic steady as she took a quick drag and lowered herself into the hot tub. Powerwoman may have been the strongest woman in the world, but it couldn't stop April from smoking a cigarette laced with meth..

"Hmm...."she moaned as she inhaled the smoke feeling her brain light up with a jolt of pure energy. "Whoa, this ice is good" her mind screamed as she laid back in the rub, her body overcome with a zillion jolts of energy. The feeling was instant, and almost indescribable as she enjoyed the drug. As the cigarette burned down to the filter, she grabbed another one she had quickly laced with the meth, using her old knowledge of drugs. She knew she was killing herself, but, like meth addicts everywhere, the power to stop at just one, barely existed. She lit another cigarette, smoked it and then staggered to her bed and passed out. The next morning daylight was breaking through the curtains in April's bedroom as she began to stir.

She felt like she hadn't slept a wink, as she rolled over and out of bed. She gazed in the bathroom mirror, as she tossed off her bottoms. She had bags under her eyes, which looked bloodshot as she stared back at her reflection.

"No time to think about last night, now, gotta catch a shower," she thought as she got in.

"April honey, you ok? You look like you're sick or something," quizzed Kim, her associate at the accounting firm.

"Just working til late," April mumbled as she shut her door. Her whole body ached as she sat down at her desk. She took out her purse and took the tiny vial in it out. She had put some meth in it, and took laid out a line on the glass top of her desk.

Smmfffff...she snorted a good line. "Now I feel better, she thought as her world brightened again.

That night April couldn't sleep. She was irritable. She knew why, but didn't want to admit it. So, she rose at 2am and put on her Powerwoman costume, put her mask on and put her gem in its place. She felt the familiar surge of energy flow through her, relieving her of the shaky feeling she had experienced. She felt in control again as she glanced at herself in the mirror.

Once on patrol, Powerwoman felt like her old self. Hearing someone pleading no from a nearby window, she crept up a fire escape and stopped to listen.

"No, Carlos, please don't do....SLAP....SLAP...ARGGGHHH." as the woman screamed from a brutal blow.

Powerwoman quickly lifted up the window to encounter a surprised looking young male in his 20s. He was powerfully built at about 6'5". Before Powerwoman could move he smashed her in the face with a right hook. The punch barely registered as Powerwoman responded with a stomach punch, enough to send the would be rapist reeling into the far wall.

"Are you ok?," asked Powerwoman turned toward the woman.

"Powerwoman, I'm so glad you were in the area. I..I can't thank you enough," said the woman.

Just then a shot rang out, as April felt a sting in her back. Turning quickly she could see the man had a gun in his hands.

"Stop bitch, or next time you're dead," he screamed holding the gun on Powerwoman. Powerwoman smiled as she walked up to the man.

BLAM...BLAM...BLAM...BLAM..came four shots in quick succession, each one having no effect on her, other than making some holes near her cleavage.

Powerwoman, smiled, then punched him with an open palm, between the eyes sending him down and out.

April turned back to the woman and smiled. "Just glad I could help," she said as she took a pair of quick cuffs out of her pouch, tied up the man's wrists and summoned police.

"Time for me to be going," she said, slipping out the window.

That night, Powerwoman stopped two other muggings. It was almost 5am when April returned to her apartment.

"Hey, April. It's Steve. Where you been. Thought we might get a late dinner tonight, but guess you, er, had other plans. Hey, talk later."

April stood in the room, still in her costume. She'd forgotten about Steve the past few nights, what with the meth. She removed her mask and grabbed a cigarette and quickly lit it. Her personal life was a mess. She desperately wanted a family, but now at 39, that possibility seemed more and more remote, especially with her obligations as Powerwoman now. She stripped down and laid in bed, naked, staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep as dawn crept in.

"Yeah...ah..Kim, it's April," she croaked into the answering machine at work. "I'm feeling a little under the weather today. Can you cover for me? Thanks," she said as she hung up. She opened a nearby coffee can and took out a cigarette laced with meth and lit it. Instantly, she felt a rush. "Just what I needed," she smiled as she inhaled deeply.

April was just about finished putting on her costume. She bent over and grabbed her mask, her hands trembling slightly as she stuck into onto her face. The transformation was complete as she put the jewel that provided her with almost invincibility in its pocket between her ample breasts and smiled as she felt the power flow through her body. She was still high from the meth she's done most of the day. She hated herself for doing it, but she reasoned, "every once in awhile it doesn't hurt to take a day off and just lay around, especially when your nights are taken fighting crime."

That night, after stopping several muggings and an armed robbery, she returned home, her energy flagging. She sat on the bed, exhausted as she stripped off the last of her costume and mask.

"Man, I'm tired," she thought to herself. "Need a little picker upper," as she reached for one of her meth laced cigarettes on the bedside table. She noticed she only had one left. "Damm, damm, damm" she shouted, bringing the cigarette up to her mouth, her hand now trembling so much she could barely light it.

"Going to have to get more, fast," she thought as she inhaled a large drag, kept it in for a few seconds and exhaled. The world slowed and her senses seemed sharper as she took several long drags. She sat, naked and smoking on her bed as she dressed again as Powerwoman. "Got to get some more," was her only thought as she slipped on her costume and mask and slipped out of the room.

Powerwoman had heard rumors of a vast drug lab. In fact, she had discovered a wrapper near some of the crates the other night with an address that corresponded to a drug lab she had heard whispered about. Powerwoman made her way to an old wharehouse in the northeast section of town. She felt tired and drained, but knew what she had to do. She used her powers to jump up to a third floor window and pry it open, then explored. Soon, she could hear mechanical sounds in the darkness. She gently pried open a door and looked. There was no doubt, and she could instantly tell from the smells what it was – a meth lab. "Paydirt," she thought. "I'll just take some and split before anyone sees me.

Chapter 5

April was just about finished putting on her costume. She bent over and grabbed her mask, her hands trembling slightly as she stuck into onto her face. The transformation was complete as she put the jewel that provided her with almost invincibility in its pocket between her ample breasts and smiled as she felt the power flow through her body. She was still high from the meth she's done most of the day. She hated herself for doing it, but she reasoned, "every once in awhile it doesn't hurt to take a day off and just lay around, especially when your nights are taken fighting crime."

"Man, I'm tired," she thought to herself. "Need a little picker upper," as she reached for one of her meth laced cigarettes on the bedside table. She noticed she only had one left. "Damm, damm, damm" she shouted, bringing the cigarette up to her mouth, her hand now trembling so much she could barely light it.

"Going to have to get more, fast," she thought as she inhaled a large drag, kept it in for a few seconds and exhaled. The world slowed and her senses seemed sharper as she took several long drags. She sat, naked and smoking on her bed as she dressed again as Powerwoman. "Got to get some more," was her only thought as she slipped on her costume and mask and slipped out of the room.

She was barley out of the apartment before she heard a scream. It was another mugging, something becoming more and more prevalent in her area. She immediately appeared and had the thugs hog tied before they even knew she was there. There were two other muggings she stopped that night, before she arrived several hours later at the drug lab.

Powerwoman had heard rumors of a vast drug lab. In fact, she had discovered a wrapper near some of the crates the other night with an address that corresponded to a drug lab she had heard whispered about. Powerwoman made her way to an old wharehouse in the northeast section of town. She felt tired and drained, but knew what she had to do. She used her powers to jump up to a third floor window and pry it open, then explored. Soon, she could hear mechanical sounds in the darkness. She gently pried open a door and looked. There was no doubt, and she could instantly tell from the smells what it was – a meth lab. "Paydirt," she thought. "I'll just take some and split before anyone sees me."

Powerwoman bent over and tore open a small bag and sniffed.

"OH....heavens..." she said aloud, the jolt ripping through her body as she staggered backward.

Just then she heard a floor creak behind her and turned. There filling the doorway to the lab was none other than Bane. The villain had escaped several months earlier and she had heard rumors he may be in the city. It had never occurred to her that he would be here, tonight.

"You....Powerwoman...ha, ha, ha. Trying out some samples for yourself, hey?"

"Ah...I'm trying to see what this stuff is..." Powerwoman stammered as she took a step back.

"You will need this stuff to forget your pain before tonight's over," he said taking a step towards her.

"You don't scare me, Bane. You may have been able to break the Bat, but I have powers the Bat never had," she declared as she threw herself forward landing a punch in his chest. He barely moved and grunted as he came at her. Powerwoman moved back, for the first time, scared. For some reason she looked at the jewel hanging between her lovely breasts. It was flickering and she could feel her energy draining.

"Shit...stayed out too long with those muggings," she thought to herself, beginning to panic. She turned to run, but before she could, Bane caught her from behind and ran her head first into a wall.

Before she knew what hit her she was smashed into the wall, again and again. She turned to face Bane, now backed into a corner of the room, dazed. Powerwoman could barely focus. She was both high and battered. She lurched at Bane but was like a fly he swatted as he brought his large arm down and ripped open the front of her costume, exposing her breasts. Powerwoman stopped, shocked and instinctively tried to cover her breasts, only to have Bane smash her in the stomach, sending her sprawling. She was still on the floor when he leaned over and ripped the rest of her front open, exposing her pubis. She was now naked, save for her mask.

"No..." she cried as she jumped up and tried to run. Bane grabbed her and laughed as he turned her towards him and lifted her up. Before she knew what was happening he brought her pelvis down as he brought his knee up, smashing her vagina into his knee.

"Oh.....ggggaaaaadd....."she moaned as she collapsed into a heap. She looked up to see Bane lowering his pants, his huge member in his hand.

"No.....please...Bane...." she begged as he spread her legs, lifted her up and plowed his member into her.

Powerwoman screamed as she felt his member rip into her. It was almost useless to resist now. Her jewel lay with the remnants of her costume in a corner in a heap. She was now just April Wilde, fighting for her life. Powerwoman lay half on the floor, her pelvis extending upright as Bane stood over her and raped her, plunging her member into her, as he grabbed her shoulders for better leverage and smashed her entire body against her pelvis.

"No.......urrrggghhh......aaahhhhhhh.....stooopppppppp..."she pleaded as he continued, until he let out a scream and unleashed his seed into her. She could feel his jizz empty into her womb as she let out a cry.

"Ha...ha..ha...ha...ha...." laughed Bane as he looked at her and pulled her mask off, revealing her face, then tossed it across the room. "Bane has his bitch now, now, roll over," he commanded, as he pulled out of her and turned her over.

"Bane...please....what do you need...I, I.....arrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Powerwoman screamed as she felt his penis enter her anus. "No....you're killing me....Bane......" she begged to no avail as her raped her in the ass.

Bane continued his orgy for several more hours, tit fucking April, and cumming several more times in her. Then, bored, he fucked her standing up, as he rammed her into the wall. She could feel him cum inside of her, excited by the prospect of fucking her while pulverizing her body.

"Bane, dear God....no...help.....no....I beg you....arrrggghhhhh," she screamed as he smashed her against the wall, slapping at her viciously, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

"No, stop...I beg you....." she sobbed as a rib or two broke. April was terrified. She thought Bane was literally going to beat her to death at that moment and she was powerless to prevent it. Bane literally had to hold her up, held by his giant penis as Powerwoman's legs buckled as he continued to fuck her. He then yanked his dick out of her and let her fall to the ground with a THUMP.

April lay on the floor, her eyes glazed over as Bane jammed his member into her, time and time again. April, Powerwoman, no longer cared, no longer resisted as he pounded her into total submission emptying his seed into her again and again and again. He forced her to take more meth, before he raped her again. Then, he grunted and yanked his member from her soaked pussy and left her flop to the ground, her legs sprawled, her arms wide, the look in her eyes, listless as she lay there, not realizing it was over for a moment. He left her, lying there, too stoned to move, on her back, naked as he walked out.

Chapter 6
Powerwoman lay in the building for hours, until the next day. Her body was battered and bruised as she finally summoned enough strength to move and crawled over to what remained of her tattered costume. She put on the remains and her mask, though her costume, torn as it was, could not contain her breasts and exposed her private regions to anyone who cared to look. Even as she put on the costume, she noticed her jewel failed to give off any power.

Totally drained, I wonder," she thought as she staggered towards the door of the building. It was light out, so she hid in the building until night descended on the city. April was hungry and still badly beaten from her encounter with Bane. She thought she might have a couple of broken ribs. As she awaited the darkness, she could also feel the desire for drugs rise up in her like a flame being stoked. She hardly tried to stop herself as she picked up the bag she had sniffed from the night before and snorted several nose fulls of meth. She instantly felt her brain come alive and the colors brighten as she snorted more and more. She grabbed that bag and several others as she staggered out of the building, higher than any building and made her way through the back alleyways home.

At home there was a half dozen calls from her worried co-workers at work, wondering where she was. She has apparently missed a meeting with an important client that needed her advice right away. Fortunately, her assistant had covered but several other deadlines loomed. April didn't care. She stripped off her costume and got into the hot tub as she light up a cigarette, her hand shaking so violently she could barely fire up her cigarette. She lay in the tub naked, taking deep drags on her Marlborough Light. Soon as she had smoked it down to the filter, she light up another as she sat in the tub, still stoned from the meth, her cares vanishing like the smoke in the wind.

The alarm rang her out of bed the next morning at 6:30. She thought about calling in sick, again, but decided she had better show for work. She stumbled toward the shower and got in, the hot water felt good against her body. She ate a quick breakfast, dressed and fled out the door, hopping into her Mitsubishi compact and roared the ignition to life. She felt tired, but didn't care. She roared down the highway at 90, dodging in and out of traffic until she got to work.

Jesus, you look awful, April. Is everything alright?" her assistant Kim asked looking at her with a quizzical look.

April then realized that her normal hair, pulled back in a bun was askew, she had little makeup on and her eyes were baggy.

Ugh, ya, just a little foggy this morning. Stayed up late last night. Just get me some coffee and I'll be good as new," she said trying to feign a smile.

April tried to get through the day, but as the day wore on, her hands began to tremble and she couldn't concentrate. She snapped at Kim, unlike her, and finally left early. She was no sooner in the car then she searched her purse, looking for a meth-laced cigarette, put in her mouth and lit it as she hit 85 on the freeway.

The next couple of days were a blur. It was the weekend so April barely got out of bed or ate, other than laying in her room taking the meth. She spent hours staring at the ceiling, stoned, until her supply of meth began to run out.

Shit," she said loudly to no one, throwing down her last empty bag. I need more of this shit. It's chasing away my memories of that awful night with Bane," she thought as she alternately sobbed and cursed.

She had heard rumors of a new meth lab operating somewhere down near the industrial section, near some railroad tracks and the river. She dressed as Powerwoman and headed out.

LATER THAT NIGHT....she could hear the a half dozen whispered voices as she watched from behind a barrel. Her guess was correct. The men were loading meth into van as she leaped out and surprised them.

Powerwoman," they screamed as the drew guns and began shooting. The match lasted mere moments as Powerwoman made short work of the goons. She went over to the van and opened the back door. As she did she heard a hiss and before she knew what had happened, fell to the ground.

Chloroform," she gasped as she collapsed and lost consciousness.

Powerwoman awoke to find herself manacled to a take, spread eagled. She immediately noted she had her costume on but felt no power.

Is this little trinket what you're looking for, my dear," said Roger Valdez, standing along over her.

April could see nothing other than he in the darkness. He was holding her jewel, the jewel that powered her. Without it, she was human and very, very vulnerable right now. She knew another rape and she might not mentally survive the ordeal. She chose to say nothing.

I know all about you, Powerwoman. But, if you think I am going to rape you or pull your mask off or anything, I am not."

Great, let me go and I'll be a good girl then," she quipped back, trying her chains.

Not so fast, Powerwoman. You've cost me quite a bit of money and frankly, I want to keep you here for awhile. You'll be free to move around, shower, or not, keep your costume on, or whatever. I just want to keep you here for awhile."

Why?" she asked.

I captured you, thus I get to ask the questions, not you," he said as the lights came up. It was a well appointed room, with a TV, stereo, but no windows, obviously underground. I'll see you later, at lunch," he said and left, shutting and locking the steel door.

Powerwoman spent the next several hours examining her jail, but try as she might she couldn't find a way out. There were cameras on her on the room and finally, the door unlocked and Valdez entered, with a guard posed with a machine gun at her.

I wouldn't try anything Powerwoman," he said. Without your little gem you'll be full of holes before you get to my neck, or the door," he smiled as he brought in a gourmet lunch.

So, tell me everything about you," he said with a smile. Powerwoman, glared at him from behind her mask and refused to eat.

Ok, have it your way, see you at dinner," he said taking the tray.

Powerwoman said nothing at dinner, but ate and after he left, her hands began to shake. Soon she was sweating as she balled up on the bed and began to cry.

What do you want," were her first words the next morning when Valdez entered. April was in the full throes of addiction withdrawal now, shaking.

I think it's not so much what I want, but what you want," he said, holding up a bag that she instantly recognized and lunged for it.

Valdez, kicked her as she went down, her eyes wild. I've seen that look before, Powerwoman. I know an addict when I see one," as he held up the bag.

Fuck you," she croaked, as he turned to go. No....wait." she pleaded. Please, you don't know. Even you must be human. I use this to relax," she cried.

Yea, that's what they all say," he said, shaking his head. I have a deal. You fuck me, willingly, and you'll get this bag at the end. You have to try and enjoy it and you do anything I say.

April hesitated. Powerwoman was about to fuck someone for drugs. How low could she sink? She was about to say no, but the urge was simply to great.

Ok, deal, Valdez."

Come, Powerwoman, let's get acquainted," he said

The pair lay on the bed and began to kiss. After several minutes, Valdez ordered April to strip, one item at a time as he watched, fascinated. His plan was working so well he could hardly believe it.

Powerwoman took off her boots, then gloves, then top and bottoms, leaving only her panties, bra and mask on.

Valdez began to kiss her and stroke her around the neck. He could feel her heartbeat accelerating as he removed her bra and began kissing her breasts and nipples.

Here, have a taste," he said offering her a taste of the powder in the bag.

Ummmmmmm..." she groaned, unaware the meth was laced with other ingredients that would cause her to become incredibly horny. Her nipples hardened as Valdez sucked her breasts and put his hand on her pussy.

Ohhhh....please...." she whispered into her ear. Powerwoman felt like every nerve in her body was tingling. She was turned on more than she had ever been with a man. She was almost ready to climax just from the touch of his hand on her pussy.

What is happening tome?" she wondered, as he fingered her.

The pair continued foreplay for some time as he kissed the insides of her tighs. He then kissed her as she took his member and and rolled him over so she was on top.

He looked up at Powerwoman, as she slid him into her. She was practically gushing as she let out a scream as he began to pump her, kissing her breasts.

Yes....yes...yes...yes..." she screamed as she bobbed up and down on his rock hard dick her tits flopping. Oh God, oh God.....oh Gooooddd......yeeeeessssssssssssssss" she screamed as he felt her gush a river, cumming, just as he released his seed into her.

She was still breathing heavily as she said, Now about our deal, Valdez."

He was still inside her of her leaned over and gave her the bag. He watched, fascinated as she snorted it.

She looked at him and smiled, and then started to fuck him again. Come on, Valdez show me what a man you really are," as she began to pump up and down on him, again and again.

The pair fucked for hours, until, exhausted, Valdez rolled over, onto his back, still inside of her. April lay there, wishing for a cigarette.

I don't suppose," she began, but before she was done Valdez had produced a Marlborough Light.

He lit it and watched her smoke. It too was laced with Meth, an even more powerful and purer form than she was used to. Oh, help me, this is sooo good," she cried as she exhaled a cloud of smoke then quickly took another drag. Powerwoman was his.

Chapter 7

Valdez keep Powerwoman locked up for 36 hours before her next hit. By then, she was begging him to give her some meth and cursing him.

"I have another deal for you."

"What deal, you give me the meth," she cried.

"INSOLENT BITCH" he said slapping her across the face. "How dare you insult me. For that, nothing. Nothing," he said leaving the room.

"NO...no..."she screamed.. "No....please....come back."

But he didn't for several hours. By then she was whimpering and begging.

"What do you need," she asked, shaking, her breaths shallow, her eyes sunken behind her mask.

"I need your mask. Your identity. You will fuck me, and remove your mask voluntarily, when I ask you, or I will kill you. I told you, I would not force you to do anything.

"Yea, right," she whispered looking down.

"Here, one to get you in the mood," he said, handing her a meth laced cigarette as he lit it.

Powerwoman looked at it, trying to resist. She stared at it.

"Come on. You know you want it. It'll feel sooo good," he cooed looking into her eyes.

Powerwoman stood in front of him, her hands shaking. Finally, she grabbed the cigarette and took a deep drag.

Moments later the pair were entwined. He, fucking her while she wailed like an animal in heat. He doggy fucked her from behind as she came, then her turned her over and fucked her again and again as she brought her legs up and wrapped them around his back encasing him in her.

"Oh.....Valdez......don't.....stop.......please......." she groaned on the verge of another climax, her heart beating like a racehorse as she ground her pelvis into his, clamping down hard on his cock. She was stoned. It felt soooo good. In her drugged state, she could not get enough of it. The orgasms were more intense than she had ever experienced as she lay there. She knew she was building up to a series of explosive orgasms that may drive her over the edge for good.

"Take your mask off," he commanded, as she slid back and forth on his blood gorged pole of muscle.

"Yes......" she groaned, taking short breaths, ready to drive over the edge of a thunderous orgasm. It was probably something in her psyche that drover her over the edge as she was dominated as Powerwoman, the utter defeat of a woman who thought she could never be defeated as Powerwowan.

"Uggghh....ugghhhh...uggghhhhh..." she panted, "more...please...fuck me...."she let out a wail as she brought her hand up and removed her mask, revealing her true identity to someone for the first time. The two faced each other, he looking into her real face for the first time as he drove his pole into and out of her. That final act was simply too much for her, as she screamed as she orgasmed, her pussy wet and sloppy. "Urrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." she screamed again and again as April Wilde, no longer Powerwoman, looked back at him.

"Yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me....please...."she sobbed as she gave herself to him.

Valdez could stand it no longer and shoot his jizz into her, emptying himself into her womb. She was beautiful with her mask off.

"Who are you...." He moaned, squeezing the last of his wad into her.

"April.....april wilde...."she answered back, still in the throes of ecstasy. "Or I was," she mumbled.

Valdez looked up and smiled. He had taped every encounter. This encounter, of Powerwoman unmasking herself would be priceless. Hell, he wouldn't have to kill her. She would be no doubt finished off by one of the many villains of Bayport who already had a bounty on her head.

He lay there for the next several minutes, his load oozing into her. April was caked with sweat, her pussy still throbbing. She was exhausted from the many orgasms she had experienced and could barley move as Valdez handed her a meth lace cigarette and lit it for her.

"You are one awesome lover, Valdez," she laughed clamping down on his still hard dick. "I could almost get used to this," she said mumbled, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

Over the next week, April was fucked everyday by Valdez. He provided her with an ample supply of meth as he watched and waited.

"She is surely as hooked as any addict I've ever seen," he said to one of this associates after a week. I'm about ready for phase two of this. It seems Powerwoman is no longer going to be a factor," he laughed, "and I didn't even have to kill her. The dumb bitch did it to herself.

"Come on, you're going home, April," he said one night. "Grab your clothes," he commanded. She stood there, naked and stoned, her eyes almost not comprehending. "Please," she begged, "I need something to...ah...help me," she said, her hands shaking uncontrollably.

Valdez reappeared a few moments later, syringe in hand and gave her an injection of liquid meth. April took a deep breath as she felt the warmth wash over her like a wave, her world suddenly right. "Thank you," she said.

She was taken home dressed as April and let out on her sidewalk, in front of her co-op. She walked into her apartment to find everything the same, and yet everything different. She no longer had her power jewel, but he had let her live. In fact, he had even arranged to pay her firm for her services for a week, saying it was important his business have someone of her caliber, so her co-workers only thought she was out of town working.

April looked around her apartment. She stumbed up the stairs, hands shaking, barely able to focus enough to get her keys out. She was shaking and exhausted. She opened the door and immediately, stripped off her clothes and fell into bed, tormented by too many thoughts and monsters as she fell asleep.

The following morning was a Saturday. April arose and showered. As she stepped from the room into her bedroom she saw a note taped to her mirror as her heart skipped a beat. Someone had been into her house, her private place. Without her jewel, she was powerless as Powerwoman. The woman that had roamed the streets as Bayport's protector, was now unable to even protect her own home. She trembled as she ripped open the note.

"Dear April or Powerwoman,

Please turn on your VCR and watch the tape. Further instructions await you."

It was signed, With Love, Roger Valdez.

April, still with only a towel around her, hurried to her VCR and played the tape.

Her heart sank even further. It was her, fucking Valdez like an animal in heart. She was obviously stoned and she watched as he unmasked her while fucking her, her grunting like an animal, begging for more. Then the face of Valdez appeared.

"Hello, April. If you don't follow my instructions, this tape will be released on the internet. I think you know what will happen to you if your identity as Powerwoman became known. Every criminal in Bayport with a score would hunt you down. Plus, here's an added bonus – if you don't follow my instructions I know where your parents, Carol and William live. They will die a very painful death if you don't comply. I'll be watching. Oh, I almost forgot. You're probably getting a little strung out right about now. My friend, Ernesto is the head of the Crips gang. You'll find them at their clubhouse tonight at 9 and I trust Powerwoman knows where that is. You are to show up as Powerwoman and do whatever they ask. Ernesto has been instructed to give you a little something for starts, then reward you with more if you do well. They have you for only six hours. If you fail to follow my instructions to the letter, well, you will so be a good girl and hop to it. Bye."

April sat there for several minutes, sobbing. Her life was over. She couldn't just walk away anymore. Her whole body was racked with the pain of withdrawal as she sobbed and sobbed.

That night, Powerwoman appeared at the door of the Crips clubhouse.

"Powerwoman, I don't believe it," exclaimed Ernesto. "Men, look who decided to come by and pay us a visit," he yelled to the back room.

Within seconds Powerwoman was surrounded by groping teens, all intent of getting a piece of the action. Her breasts heaved as she stood there.

"First, you have something for me," Powerwoman asked, ashamed.

"Must be tough, being an addict and a super heroine," Ernesto said, producing a small cigarette.

Powerwoman said nothing as she grabbed the cigarette, produced a lighter and took several deep puffs. Now, she felt better and more in control, if that was possible.

"Let's get this over with," she said.

Ernesto led her into a room filled with pictures of members having sex with different women. "Now, strip, Powerwoman, everything except the mask and give me a blow job," he demanded. April did and took his member in her hands as she knelt on her knees. She took his member and put the rapidly growing dick in her mouth, stroking it with her tongue. She was so stoned she could barely kneel without falling over, all the better to make her forget what was to come. He stood there, stroking her hair for several minutes, until he came in her mouth, then took his final moment out and squirted her in the face with his cum so it dribbled onto her face and mask.

"Now, for the main course, bitch," he laughed as he shoved her onto the bed, spread her legs and slammed his cock into her.

"Uugghhhhhh.." she sighed, trying to take it all into her. After several moments he was inside of her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter. "You like this, don't you bitch," as he pumped her. "Boys," he called, "get in here."

The rest of the gang ran in. Manuel, get you cock in her mouth. Raul, start sucking her titties. I want to tame this bitch.

April could feel tears run down behind her mask as she gave another blowjob. She was starting to get turned on as she felt her clitoris harden and Raul sucked her breasts for all her was worth.

"Hmmmm..." she moaned as she rocked back and forth.

"Bitch...you feel so good, so good, come on, let yourself go, feel it," he demanded.

April, stoned, lost control as she screamed and moaned. She felt herself tighten around his dick..."Please.....uuurrggghhhhhh....ggaaahhhhhhh...." she moaned as she climaxed, losing control. She felt Ernesto seize and come inside of her, She was in no position to resist as she was bucking like a rodeo bronco from her orgasm. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed, the cock still in her mouth as she surrendered.

For the next several hours Powerwoman was fucked 17 times. She finally ended up lying in a pool of body fluids, her hair askew, naked, her pussy matted and wet, so tired she couldn't move. She couldn't even resist when Ernesto jammed a needle into her arm and then she felt so at ease, as everything slowed down and she passed out.

April awoke on her own bed, her memory groggy of the night and how she stumbled back to her apartment while still stoned. She was still stark naked, dried cum and body fluids all over her body. She got up and looked into the mirror.

"My God," she thought, only for a fleeting moment. Her next thought was where she would get her next hit. Her eyes were sunken, her face was beginning to sag and even her breasts looked a bit saggy. Her hair was stringy.

"I need a shower and some meth," she thought as she stepped into her shower.

It was Sunday. April had showered. She sat in her dimly lit apartment smoking her last cigarette laced with meth. She didn't care about Powerwoman, her business, or anything. Her cares wafted away with each exhale of smoke. She lay on her carpeted floor, stoned, not caring for hours, until the shakes began again. She began pacing the apartment, then finally took out a small piece of paper Valdez had given her and called the number.

"Yea, Valdez, this is April," she said into an answering machine. "I need some stuff, now. I'm in a bad way. Come on over and we'll see what I can do for you. I'll....I'll even dress in my Powerwoman costume for you if you'd like. Valdez, are you there? Valdez," she said, her voice rising. "Valdez, please, dammitt, I need some shit now, please," she said, slamming the phone down and cursing. She paced her apartment over the next two hours, alternately cursing and crying until finally there was a knock on the door.

"Yea," she said answering the door, unaware her robe was open and revealing her trimmed bush for everyone to see, her breasts also mostly visible.

"Delivery from Mr. V. He wanted you to give me anything I wanted for it," he smiled.

"I'll bet," she said grabbing for the box.

"Hey, not so fast, I want mine first," he demanded grabbing her and bringing her to him.

April hated herself, loathed herself for doing this, but her need for drugs overrode her pride and she threw off her robe. "Come on, let's go in my bedroom, she said, taking his hand and leading him.

Steve Stiles couldn't believe his luck. He was fucking one fine piece of ass. Mr. V had only told him to fuck her if he wanted her, but not harm her. Of April's other identity, he knew nothing. Still, she was begging him for it, as he slammed her pussy with his cock. He was like a jackhammer as he rammed her again and again. April moaned, then he felt her juices flow as she began to wail, screaming his name, again and again until her could hold it no more and spit his cum inside her womb. She brought him to her, kissing him deeply with her tongue as he seized, his pulsating cock emptying his seed into her again and again.

April lay there, staring at the ceiling, as she came down from her orgasm. "Come on big, boy, give it up," she panted.

"Damm, you really need this shit, don't you, Stiles said still on top of her. He didn't move, just motioned to the bedstand as she grabbed the box, with him still inside of her, opened it and took out a pack of Marb lights. "Just the way you like it, he said," said Steve.

April didn't hesitate. She grabbed a lighter and fired up the Marb light, him and her still intertwined. After the final puff, the pair fucked another few times until nightfall, when Steve left April lying in her bed, so stoned she couldn't move out of bed and not caring.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Really enjoyed this. I do feel that the ending needs a little more finality to it, but other than that, a fun read. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

agreed - I'm more of a chloro/mc/hypno fan and this ending felt a little rushed, but it's still better than anything I could have done. I read it a LONG time a go on the old superstories.net site before they changed their format and lost all of their stories.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Actually, I wrote that story under the pen name, Allen. It can also be found on the Wizard's story page at http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/

I haven't written any new stories in some time, but am writing on a finish to this series.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

bobcashman wrote:Actually, I wrote that story under the pen name, Allen. It can also be found on the Wizard's story page at http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/

I haven't written any new stories in some time, but am writing on a finish to this series.
Awesome story - seriously one of my favorites. I frequent the Wizard site often but never saw it there. I'm looking forward to reading more of this work. Thanks for your talent and efforts!
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great story - particularly like the drugged-fuck in chapter 2, and the whole meth-laced cigarette deal!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm quite sure you'll like the ending I have written. Have to proofread it first. First story in a long, long time.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This story was written for entertainment purposes only and not intended for monetary gain. Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. Do not read this is you are easily offended by scenes of rape, sodomy or anything else.
Powerwoman Part 7
By Allen (aka Bob Cashman)

Valdez rolled over onto his back, bringing April on top of him as she smoked the last few puffs of her meth laced cigarette. She was partially dressed in Powerwoman persona, with mask and boots. She stubbed it out as he began to suck her breasts, even as he grinded his hips up and down, his cock inside of her. Powerwoman smiled.

After giving Steve a reward, Valdez had decided he wanted Powerwoman for himself. The woman was an awesome fuck, stoned or not.
“You bad boy,” she slurred as she willingly began to rock up and down on his cock. She pulled him closed as he sucked her nipples and she began to moan.

“Oh baby….harder, harder, “ she demanded as the pair began to hump in rhythmic fashion.
“Come on….come one,” Powerwoman demanded. “I….I want you,” as she grabbed him and pulled him back on top of her, as she wrapped her powerful legs around Valdez. “Come on, fuck me like you mean it,” she groaned.

Valdez began to slam her pussy with all his might, his cock going in and out of her tight pussy like a piston.
“Yes…..ugggggghhhhh….come…to …mama…..” Powerwoman screamed as she tightened her pussy lips around Valez’s cock. “Oh yeah, give it to me,” she screamed. April could feel herself began to lose all control as her pelvis was slammed again and again.

Valez began to kiss her neck which always put April over the top. He slammed her harder and harder as she clenched his cock in her pussy lips an intense fire of passion building.

“Powerwoman, come for me,” Valez demanded. “You want it, release yourself, let it go,” he murmured into her ear as he kissed her neck.
April no longer cared about anything other than the oncoming orgasm that was about to hit her like a freight train at high speed.
“Baby,” she gasped, her heart pounding as she dug her fingers into Valdez’s back. “Oh my Godddddd…yes…yesssssssssssssssssss….uuuggghhhhhhhhhh…uggghhhhhhhhh,” she screamed as she came with one of the most intense orgasms April Wilde had ever experienced.

At the same time, Valdez groaned as he emptied his seed into her womb, his jizz filling her as she came again and again in short gasps.
“Ughhhh…ugghhhh…don’t stop…fuck me hard…duh…”she gasped as she clenched his cock tightly, her eyes rolling back in her head.
Valdez took one of Powerwoman’s nipples between his teeth and began to alternately bite and suck it as he continued to ram her sopping wet pussy with his rock hard cock. He could feel Powerwoman grasp his blood engorged cock and he could feel her heart thumping as she screamed from pleasure.

April could barely form a thought at the moment as she lay there high and still experiencing one orgasm after another.
Valdez finally tired and stopping pumping.

“No, please more,” begged Powerwoman as she grabbed Valdez’s back and hung on to prevent him from pulling out of her.

“OK, Powerwoman, I hope you’re on the pill,” laughed Valdez as he turned her over so he was now on top. He got on his knees and began slamming her, driving his cock into and out of her sopping pussy like a piston, hammering her pelvis and slamming her head against the headboard.

“I own you, April,” he said biting a nipple as he continued to slam Powerwoman.

Stoned as she was, April wondered if she had a deep seated need to be dominated and unmasked as she lay there feeling his cock slam and own her.
“Ugghhh…please don’t…don’t stop….”she begged as she breathed hard. “Oh God….Valdez…oh…my God…..Arrrrrggghhhhhhhh…” she screamed as a sudden intense orgasm ripped through her, her pussy clenching Valdez’s cock like a vise as he exploded inside her. The pair soon stopped, soaked in sweat, both exhausted.

“Enough Powerwoman. Soon you will be begging me for everything,” he grinned as he pushed her off him, dressed and walked out the door, locking it behind him.

April lay there in bliss, her heart still beating wildly from the drugs and the orgasms closed her eyes want went to sleep.
Hours later she awoke. She rose from the bed and tried the door.

“Damm, locked,” she said to herself. She was naked save for her mask which was still on. Her room has a small sink so she washed herself off and put her costume back on save for her power jewel which Valdez had taken leaving her powerless. Her hair was a tangled mess and she had bags under her eyes. She looked like she had really tied one on she noted as she glanced in the mirror. Her hands shook as she grabbed a cigarette and lit it, taking a deep drag and stood there smoking for several minutes before stubbing it out.

The next morning Powerwoman awoke shaking. She hadn’t eaten and she longed for a hit of meth.

“Please, Valdez, I need something to eat. I need some help here,” she pleaded even as she hated herself for being weak. She continued to plead but no one came for the next 10 hours. She was growing hoarse from the constant pleading. Her hands were shaking and she could barely light a cigarette. She knew she really needed a hit of meth. Finally the door opened and Valdez strode in, shutting the door behind him.
“Is this what you are looking for princess,” he laughed, holding a small bag bag of powder.

“No, I, I need to eat,” croaked Powerwoman trying to avert her eyes from the bag.

“Ok, then we don’t need this,” he said as he went over to the toilet and unzipped the bag to empty it.

“No! Wait,” Powerwoman shouted getting up and running toward the bag.

“So, you do need a little to what, smooth things out as we say,” Valdez grinned.

“I just need a little to clear my head is all,” Powerwoman replied looking him in the eyes.

“Well, my dear, first we will have some dinner, then I will decide when you get this if you are a good girl.” With that he shouted for dinner to brought in and the pair sat at the table that was brought in to have dinner.

Valdez could see Powerwoman’s hands shaking the entire dinner, biding her time before she could get a fix.

“What do you want from me, Valdez,” asked Powerwoman as they finished dinner.

“I want you, in all your glory, Powerwoman. I’ve already had you, but you are so wonderful, I want more and more,” he said gesturing. “I want to destroy you, totally and utterly,” he said with a grin that gave April chills to the bone. “You will sleep with me, do what I say or if you fail to do that, I will kill every one of your family and friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, whomever that are living,” he said reaching over as Powerwoman quickly backed away.

“Don’t worry, Powerwoman. You will be begging soon enough,” he said smiling. He called for one of his henchmen to come get the dinner cart and stood up.” I guess I’ll take this for a while,” he said pulling out the baggie of meth.

“NO! Please, we had a deal,” Powerwoman said getting up.

“I’ll tell you what. Rod here,” he said pointing to his over-muscled henchman, “was one of the people you once beat up on a drug bust. He would love to get even with you. So here’s my deal take it or leave it. You can have this whole baggie if you beat Rod in a one to one fight right now. You lose and I decide what happens. It’s a no lose for you, Powerwoman since you are my prisoner now anyway.”

“I…I get my powergem, right?” she asked.
“Ha, ha, ha, nice try,” Valdez said laughing. “No, you get to take him on as Powerwoman, without the power.”

Powerwoman decided she had no choice and before either man could react rushed Rod and head kicked him, knocking him down.

“Bravo, Powerwoman, you are good even without your gem” Valdez clapped.

Powerwoman went to kick Rod smack in the balls but the muscled man was faster than she expected and he grabbed her foot, twisting it as he pulled and Powerwoman fell down.

Rod, a former professional wrestler, lunched forward, and brought his entire 270 pounds of pure muscle on top of Powerwoman, slamming the fighter back onto the floor and knocking the wind out of her.

“Ugh….” Powerwoman breathed in, trying to catch her breath when Rod head butted her viciously. Powerwoman saw stars as Rod got up and kicked her hard in her pussy.

“Arrrgghhhhh” she screamed even as Rod took her costume by the middle of her chest and pulled her up.

“What’s the matter now bitch, no fight left?” he roared as he back slapped her face several times back and forth.

Powerwoman could barely stand, her legs weak as she was pummeled. Got to do something or I’m finished, maybe for good, she thought to herself as she brought her left up and kicked Rod in the balls hard as she could.

Rod doubled over in pain as Powerwoman shoved him into a wall and he went down.

“What’s the matter,” Powerwoman gasped, breathing hard to catch her breath. “Got no fight, Rod,” she stammered.

Rod laid there a moment while she tried to get her breath. She looked over to Valdez who was waving the bag of meth. Distracted, she failed to see Rod get up and move fast at her until it was too late. The muscleman rammed her with all his might like a tackle, pushing her into a wall where she slammed had, breaking at least a couple ribs in the process. He then began to punch her in the stomach hard. “Whuck, whuck, whuck, whuck,” he punched her again and again.

“Stop, stop,” pleaded Powerwoman to no avail. He continued to pummel the masked crusader until he finally took both hands, picked her up over his head and then threw her into the wall with all his might.

Powerwoman landed face down, unable to move as Rod picked her up under her arms and then smashed her cunt several times before a massive blow her to her jaw hammered her head back and she hit the floor.

“Beg me to stop or you die,” he whispered to her.

“Please, you win,” Powerwoman coughed. “No more.”

Valdez dismissed Rod and looked at Powerwoman sprawled on the floor bleeding from her mouth.

Valdez ordered her to remove her boots and gloves along with her top and bottom, leaving only her mask on.

He threw her on the bed and began to fuck her hard as she screamed and begged for mercy, her broken ribs making the sex agonizing. He rammed his cock into her pussy and began smashing her for all he was worth as she begged him to stop.

“Argghhh…stop. Please, I beg you. You’re going to kill me,” Powerwoman cried.

“That may just be,” he said slapping her tits hard.

Powerwoman lay there begging. Her broken ribs were hurting, she thought her jaw may be broken and one of her arms was all but useless from the earlier beating.

Valdez continued to ram her as he reached over to the bed stand and produced the baggie of meth. “Give me what I want and you can have some of this. We just cooked it up. It’s what we call Strawberry Quick, meth the way you like it with a strawberry flavor. You can have it any way you want, Powerwoman, just give me what I want…or I take it anyway sooner or later.”

As bad as she hurt, a climax was building up in April. So many heroines secretly like rough sex and the thought of being unmasked by this brute added to the danger. She closed her eyes and tried to think other thoughts but she failed.

“I…I can’t…please…you’ve won Valdez. I won’t bother you ever again…please…just…” she pleaded as her body betrayed her.

“I can feel you getting wetter and warmer my dear,” Valdez laughed. “Perhaps I should unmask you right now. And oh by the way, I forgot to mention, all of our little lovemaking sessions have been fully taped by hidden cameras Powerwoman. I’m going to make a ton of money of you. And you’ll be the newest porn star.”

“No…” April cried. “Please, I’ll do anything, anything…what do you want?” she cried. Valdez began to stroke her clit as he continued to ram her. The onslaught was too much for April in her weakened condition.

“No…plea…I’m cummmmmmingggg” she screamed as she arched her back and wailed.

“I hope you’re on the pill sweet heart because I am going to make you pregnant,” he groaned as he came with her. April could feel his seed spray into her womb. “Dear God, don’t let me get pregnant,” she thought to herself.

A few moments later the pair lay on the bed, Valdez dangling a meth laced cigarette in front of her.

“You’re are pretty,” he said, giving her the cigarette and a Bic which she eagerly accepted and lit.

She took a large inhale, held it and smiled feeling the meth laced cigarette smoke beginning to work its magic.

An hour later, after smoking several more meth laced cigarettes, April was again on top of Valdez, her pussy clinching her cock as she rode Valdez. She didn’t care. She just wanted more meth…more cock.

“Baby…baby…” she cried, her hands holding his as she rocked back and forth on his huge dick while Valdez sucked her tits. “Mama wuz to fuck you gerd,” she mumbled through the haze of highness.

“Baby…uhhhhhhhh yes,” Valdez moaned as he came inside of Powerwoman once again, her cunt tightened around his cock.

The days soon turned into months as April, now in the throes of a serious drug addiction smoked and took meth. Her once rock solid body had also changed. She was obviously pregnant as she rode Valdez, who looked at her and smiled. April had bags under her eyes and a large baby bump.
Her personal life was ruined. She was fired from her firm, Valdez cleaned out her bank accounts and she owned nothing. She was totally broke and dependent on Valdez.

I not only own Powerwoman, he thought, I got her pregnant. She’s totally, finished as a superheroine.

“Baby….baby…oh God…I’m cumming….uggh…uggghhhhh…yes….” April screamed as she rocked back and forth on Valdez’s cock. He was sucking her ever larger tits as he allowed himself to squirt his seed into his pregnant conquest as he sucked her tits drawing the superheroine’s milk. “Fuck me, God harder, Val, slam me,” April screamed, as she came and came.

April cared about little else. Her addiction now so complete, she only wanted to get high and have sex. Her old life was gone, finished.
Valdez had tremendous staying power and he could keep it hard all night to April’s delight. The pair fucked for another two hours before an exhausted and drugged out April collapsed on top of him panting, begging him to stop.

“Mama…needs slur swep,” she mumbled incoherently as he rolled her off him.

Valdez, through his companies had also made several movies of the superheroine in costume, taking drugs and having gang bangs. Her reputation now was thoroughly ruined and trashed when a shocked world saw a pregnant Powerwoman taking drugs and getting gang banged.

Valdez had little use for a washed up, drugged out superheroine and even less use for a child. One night, late, after the pair had had their usual non-stop sex and then Valdez had let his men have their way with April, now in her eighth month of pregnancy, he told his men to bring a car around.
“April my dear, get your Powerwoman suit on,” he demanded throwing her the costume.

“But, I can’t…it won’t fit,” April looked back at him with bloodshot eyes still half stoned from the meth.

“We let it out, especially for you dear. You’ll find it fits in all the right places and make sure you get the mask on.”

Moments later April had transformed into Powerwoman without her jewel as the pair rode with several other men in the car. As she sat there, Valdez cut a slit in her bottoms and put her on top of him, facing him, as he slid his huge cock into her.

“My dear Powerwoman…” he whispered into her ear. Her pregnancy had made April more horny than ever and she quickly began sliding up and down on Valdez’ cock, moaning as she built to an orgasm. “Oh Val…God….oh my God…..please….” she begged.
Valdez could barely contain himself. Powerwoman was pregnant and he was banging her in the car. He owned her and had beaten her. He began to slam her harder and harder as she cried out.

“Valdez, ugghhhh….more….don’t stop…please don’t stop…..” she cried before she exploded in a magnificent orgasm her labia literally quivering with delight as her juices flowed out of her. “Baby…oh please…” she cried as Valdez exploded inside of her. She could feel his cock discharging its load of sperm deep into her pregnant womb. She was barely conscious.

My dear it’s time for us to say our goodbyes,” smiled Valdez back at her. “I have no more use for you Powerwoman. You’re a useless, broke, drug-addicted meth addict. You’ll serve as the perfect message to other heroines who get in my way,” he said slamming his fist into her face as one of his men opened the side door.

Time for your exit, Powerwoman,” Valdez said, as he threw a right punch that threw her out of the speeding car.

“Aieeeeeeee….” screamed Powerwoman as she hit the pavement and flipped over several times. The car sped away from the entrance to police HQ, the body of Powerwoman lying in the street, still.

Epilogue
Despite their best efforts, EMS was unable to save April Wilde, Powerwoman or her baby. The pair died at the scene and the public soon discovered who the woman was behind the mask. While they were shocked by her death, especially when the autopsy results indicated April was an addict who was still taking drugs despite being pregnant; a poll revealed that most believed Powerwoman had become a drug addicted porn star who likely had it coming because of her lifestyle choices. Valdez was heralded in the crime kingdom as the man who not only killed Powerwoman but completely and utterly destroyed her.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

So, you're saying meth is bad and people shouldn't use it? :D

Seriously severe ending for Powerwoman but a great read, Bob. Thanks for sharing your skills.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You're welcome. Since it's all fiction, I love to finish the heroine off once in awhile since so few writers actually do.