Fuchsia Fox: "Dark Lady"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Fuchsia Fox: Dark Lady

Prologue -- Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, Maryland

Storage Facility "A" was a square concrete building inside a fenced off area. At 2 o'clock in the morning, security guard Tony Mueller buzzed two people in, then watched them on the monitor as they walked down the long corridor toward his desk. Both of them were bundled up, which wasn't surprising since it was a cold January night. Even so he recognized technician Matt Banner and security guard Tom Eagan.

"Inventory time again?" he said to Banner, as the technician took off his coat.

"Got to have it for the morning briefing," Banner sighed. "The new director is one anal-retentive s.o.b."

"Sounds like my mother-in-law!"

Suddenly there was a crashing noise, metal on metal, as the corridor lights went off. "What the hell was that?" Eagan said, reaching for the flashlight on his belt. He shown it down the shadowy hallway as Mueller stepped up beside him. The two men looked at one another, both thinking the same thing. "We should call this in..."

"BOO!" A scarecrow-thin figure wearing a Jack-o'-lantern for a head suddenly popped into view. His body was dressed in a loose-fitting outfit of hunter green, with boots and a shoulder bag the same color. A deep, resonant male voice like James Earl Jones came from the mask: "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble..." Without warning he drew his hand from the bag and tossed a small leather pouch at them.

The pouch hit the floor and immediately spewed out a cloud of noxious green gas! Choking, overcome by the fumes, the two guards retreated, feeling their muscles going numb with each step. Mueller sagged to the tile floor, his brain feeling like soggy mush. Eagan managed to pull the portable radio from his belt, but he crashed against the wall and went sprawling before he had time to use it.

Banner, outside the range of the gas bomb, dove for the intercom on the desk. He was intercepted by a little plastic ball shaped like a goblin's head, which released a charge of electricity. The technician cried out as he fell backwards, unconscious.

Mueller, lying sprawled on the floor, found that although his voluntary muscles were paralyzed, he could still see and hear. He heard the sexy, seductive click-clock of a woman's high heels coming tantalizingly closer. Then a pair of female legs came into view, so mouth-wateringly gorgeous they made his wiener stiffen inside his pants. It was a bit ironic that that was the only part of him capable of moving.

"You didn't leave ME one?" he heard the girl say. "I wanted to crack some skulls!"

"There will be other chances," the Jack-o'-lantern man's deep voice replied. "Have patience, my love."

"I'm not your LOVE!" the girl snapped. "Call me that again and I'll break your stupid neck for you!"

Then the Jack-o'-lantern man must have been tinkering with the steel vault door, because Mueller heard him swear. "Shit! A voice print reader! We'll have to by-pass the biometric PID, patch the BN relay to the--"

"Out of my way, loser!" the girl said impatiently. Then came the gut-wrenching sound of a steel door being ripped off its hinges.

"Or we could do that," Jack admitted, as a distant alarm began to sound somewhere.

Some of the feeling was slowly coming back to Mueller's muscles. He tried again to move and managed to turn his torso on one side. By then the girl was coming out of the vault carrying a thick metal container with a Radiation Hazard sticker on its side. As Mueller got his first good look at her, he couldn't help scanning her slim, elegant frame from top to bottom, his eyes wide with amazement as he recognized the costume she was wearing.

She noticed him move and stood over him. "You want to be a hero, chum?" she sneered, flexing her fist. "Just say the word."

Mueller quickly shook his head. NO! It couldn't be HER -- the FUCHSIA FOX?
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 1 --

By noon, almost two feet of snow had fallen like a crisp blanket over Washington D.C., and the silver clouds overhead promised more before the end of the day as Jennifer Traylor stepped out of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. The economy being what it was, museum tour guide was the best job she could find, at least until she got her Masters degree, but she wasn't complaining. The girl tugged the fur-lined hood of her jacket up over her short brunette hair and smiled. Today was her half day, so she was looking forward to a leisurely lunch and the afternoon off!

At the food court on 7th Street, she grabbed a cup of hot soup and spotted two friends... Molly, a redhead who was a docent at the National Gallery of Art, and Simon, who was a security guard. Jennifer joined them and unzipped her jacket.

"You come from the South, don't you?" Molly complained, teeth chattering. "Don't you get cold like normal people?"

"Just my metabolism, I guess," the pretty brunette laughed, taking a gulp of soup. In fact Jennifer's resistance to the cold had more to do with the invisible aura generated by her gold bracelets, not to mention the skimpy little costume she was wearing hidden under her clothes. "What are you guys up to this afternoon?"

While they were talking, Jennifer fished in her purse for her cell phone. No messages from Martin, she saw. Of course he couldn't possibly message her often enough to keep her from worrying. Every time she saw something on the news about wounded troops returning from Afghanistan, it gave her bad dreams about car bombs. She had to face it. Her fiancé was thousands of miles away, where she couldn't protect him. There were some things that made even the city's most powerful superheroine feel helpless...

Putting the phone back in her purse, her eye lit on her OTHER phone. The indicator was flashing that a text was waiting. With a glance at Molly and Simon, she picked it up.

"FOX NEED TO SEE YOU AT THE STATION ASAP CALDWELL"

A chill of apprehension shivered Jennifer's silken skin. Police Lieutenant Harry Caldwell was the only person who had this number, and he only used it when he had to contact the Fuchsia Fox! It could be an update on the status of some criminal Jennifer's superpowered alter ego had put in jail. Or it could be a dangerous situation he needed her to deal with. On the other hand it could just be that she had been invited to some civic event.

Molly and Simon had started talking about some television show. As casually as she could, Jennifer thumbed back, "hi lt whatz the prob?"

She sat tensely in her chair, waiting. Seconds passed before the display flashed a new message: "CANT SAY NREED TI SWW YUO IN PWRSON NOW URRGNT"

Jennifer frowned. He must be really nervous to make that many typos! This felt serious! She typed, "ok giv me 15min", then made her excuses to Molly and Simon while she gulped down the rest of her soup.

Ten minutes later, Jennifer had found a safe place to shed her outer clothing and was flying over the city, her curvy young body dressed in reddish purple briefs and a matching halter top, her fox head chest emblem gracing the smooth contours of her two perky breasts. Her slender arms were clad in elbow length gloves, and her trim supermodel legs were bare except for a pair of sexy ankle boots.

The parking lot of the Independence Avenue police station had been plowed clear, the snow piled up along the edges. Eight men in black SWAT uniforms and body armor were deployed in the middle of the lot. Some kind of security drill? the Fox thought, as she glided over their heads and landed near the steps a safe distance away from them.

"Hold it right there!" challenged one of the men, with sergeant stripes on his sleeve. All eight of them raised a variety of weapons and pointed them at the Fox. "Put your hands behind your head!"

"Is this a joke?" the superheroine said, half turning in their direction with a cocky grin. "I've got an appointment with--"

The sergeant made a peremptory gesture, and two of the men fired mini-grenade launchers. The projectiles hit the concrete at the Fox's feet, engulfing the superheroine with a cloud of pale blue smoke! DS gas! The Fox got the barest whiff before she raised her protective force shield, but it was enough to make her skin suddenly crawl with goosebumps and her pretty knees knock together with fear.

"HEY!" she cried. "What do you think--" But her words were cut off as four of the men opened fire with ion rifles. Bright beams of energy came at her, volley after volley glancing off her invisible force shield. As the Fox stood there trembling and bewildered with shock, two solid hits penetrated, one on her left shoulder, one on her thigh. Her left leg went entirely numb, causing the young heroine to stumble to one knee.

What the heck's going on? Jennifer thought, desperately trying to ignore the pain and fight down the feeling of submissiveness caused by the pacification gas. These were POLICE officers! What were they attacking HER for?

The men formed a phalanx and moved in. The four not carrying rifles had stun wands, with electrified prongs on their ends.

"If that's the way you want it," the heroine hissed, "come and get it!" Thrusting herself to her feet, she charged, slamming into the line and scattering her attackers. Knowing how tough their body armor was, the Fox saw no need to hold back. A backhand punch send one man flying. A second man grabbed her from behind. He had less than five seconds to enjoy the feel of her supple curves before she broke his hold and tossed him into his companions. The superheroine moved like a panther, in spite of the injuries to her shoulder and leg still faster and stronger than eight men put together.

As she stepped over one of the fallen men, he threw his arms around her alluring legs, trying to hold her in place while the others lunged at her with their prods. Zap! Zang! The Fox staggered backwards under the onslaught, grimacing as she struggled to fight back. Suddenly she did a forward somersault, hauling the man clinging to her shapely gams along with her as she plowed through her attackers and knocked them flat.

The sergeant rose to his feet, swinging his stun wand wildly. The Fox ducked, bringing her lissome knee up into his abdomen. As he dropped his weapon, she seized hold of his collar and swung him around like a rag doll, slamming him repeatedly into the other men as they tried to get up. When her left leg felt as if it couldn't hold up any longer, she let him drop to the pavement along with the other seven groaning men.

The DS gas had dissipated, giving the heroine the chance to cut back her force shield somewhat and gasp in some fresh air. She rose to full height, her gorgeous chest rising and falling from the exertion, her leg and shoulder still smarting where the ion rifles had hit her...

Just then a net dropped over her upper body, trapping her arms. Before she could even begin to struggle free, a sonic blast caught her right between her shoulder blades. Stars exploded in her head as the sexy superheroine pitched forward to her knees, stunned and barely conscious.

"All right, HUSTLE!" shouted a male voice. "Let's get this little traitor chained up! Get those power damping cuffs on her NOW!" A lieutenant and three other Kevlar clad troops swooped down the steps from the building entrance.

The Fox felt weak and defenseless as three sets of male hands touched her soft body, fondling and manhandling her as they removed the net and clamped metal sleeves around her arms. The manacles ran from the wrist nearly to the elbow, and clamped together behind her back, pinning her arms rigidly. She struggled to break free, but in her present state, it felt hopeless.

"Wh-why?" the Fox asked, embarrassed at the helpless female whimper in her voice that shouldn't be there. "Why are you doing this?"

The lieutenant took off his helmet, revealing brown skin and a bald head. His nameplate said Booker. He gave the chained superheroine a lofty look of contempt, but didn't bother to answer her question. "All right, get her ass inside!" he barked to his men.

It was only then that the Fox got a good look at the unit patch on the shoulder of his uniform. These guys weren't District of Columbia P.D.; they were with Homeland Security! What did they want with HER?
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This promises to be your most unique story to date.
DrAvatar
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

dravatar wrote:This promises to be your most unique story to date.
I hope so! With all the stories I've posted, I worry about getting into a rut and writing essentially the same story over and over!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 2 --

The last time the Fuchsia Fox had been in the Independence Avenue police station, she had walked proudly down the corridors, with patrolmen, detectives and petty crooks alike gaping at her sleek, spandex-clad body with open awe and admiration.

This time she was being practically CARRIED between two burly male officers, her arms chained behind her with shackles that dampened her powers, the two men taking any opportunity to cop a feel as they frog-marched her toward one of the Interview rooms.

"You didn't have to do that!" Lt. Caldwell was shouting. "She came here willingly! You could have just--"

"Back off, Caldwell," said a thin man with a mustache and a black suit. "You're out of your league." Standing in the background was a mousy-looking woman in a U.S. Air Force uniform -- light blue blouse, dark blue jacket, tie and skirt. She wore glasses and kept her jet black hair in a bun.

"She has constitutional rights!" the detective insisted. "She's only wanted for questioning! You don't have a warrant! You can't just--"

"Don't tell me what I can't do," the man in the suit said dangerously. "This is Federal jurisdiction now. Somebody get this terrorist-lover out of my face!" He brushed past Caldwell without another word.

The Interview room had a table, two metal chairs, and a shelf in the corner with audiovisual equipment on it. The guards plunked the Fox down in one of the chairs and left, while the black lieutenant took up a position behind her.

Jennifer looked around the room, totally bewildered. Her reflection in the big two-way mirror stared back at her, brunette hair in disarray, errant strands drooping in front of her face. That face had the same frightened, hunted look she had seen on criminals in this same position. The truth was, the girl was outright piss-in-your-pants SCARED! Maybe Lt. Caldwell would explain to her what was going on...

But Caldwell didn't enter the room. The man in the black suit came in, followed by the prim female Air Force officer, quietly closing the door behind her. The man went straight to the A/V system and inserted a disc in the dvd slot. "My name is Dinsdale, Department of Homeland Security," he said without looking at her. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

The Fox looked up at him, confused. She had no idea what to say. Sitting in handcuffs while these people stood over her was a very vulnerable feeling. She glanced pleadingly at the woman for help, but she just stood there passively.

Dinsdale pushed the start button on the disc player. The flatscreen monitor showed a windowless room with a security desk in front of a steel vault door. The date/time stamp said it was last night, at 2:14 a.m. A man in a white lab coat was talking with two guards. As she watched, they heard a noise and all turned towards the entrance corridor. A gas grenade suddenly landed amid them and knocked the two guards out. The one in the lab coat was taken out of commission by some kind of electrical bomb.

Then two other people entered the scene. The first was a man in a loose green jumpsuit, his entire head covered with a Jack-o'-lantern mask. After he had fiddled with the steel door for a few seconds, the second person grabbed hold and ripped it off its hinges!

The second person was a beautiful girl with short brunette hair, wearing a fuchsia halter top and briefs, matching ankle boots, elbow length gloves, and gold bracelets!

"Well?" Dinsdale said. "See anybody you recognize?"

Jennifer sat there with her mouth hanging open. Her first thought was "impostor" -- there were at least two department stores and one "marital aids" store she knew of in the D.C. area that sold Fuchsia Fox costumes. But as the girl turned to face the hidden security camera, there couldn't be any doubt. It was... HER!

Gasping for breath, the Fox began shaking her head. "That's not me! I don't know who it is or how they managed it, but I swear to you it's NOT ME!"

"People tell me you're some kind of heroine," Dinsdale said, stroking his mustache. "Is this an ideological thing, or did you just decide that it paid better working for the other side? Judging by that slutty little outfit you're wearing, I can't say I'm surprised. Tell me, do you charge by the hour, or just by the night?"

The Fox came out of her chair, cheeks flushed with rage, but the black lieutenant grabbed her before she was even fully upright. With the heavy manacles draining her powers, she felt like a helpless little girl in his rough hands. Her nipples rose up involuntarily, little bumps visible through the thin clingy fabric of her costume. Booker grinned as he gave her left boob a firm squeeze and pushed her back into the chair.

The footage on the monitor played on, as the pair went inside the vault and came out with thick cylindrical canister with a prominent yellow and black Radiation Hazard emblem on the side. "What's that they're stealing?" the Fox asked in alarm. "A uranium fuel rod?"

Dinsdale ignored her question. When the other perpetrator came into view, he hit the Pause button, freezing the picture on the Jack-o'-lantern facemask. "Who is your accomplice?" he asked. "We don't have a file on anybody with this description."

"I don't KNOW who he is!" the Fox insisted. "He's NOT my ACCOMPLICE!"

"So are you claiming he blackmailed you then?" Dinsdale scoffed. "Or maybe he hypnotized you? Was it mind control? Witchcraft? Voodoo?"

The Fox bit her lip, hesitating. Her bracelets of Ishtar generally kept her safe from psychic attacks. Major Zennakova managed to gain control of her once, but that was a special circumstance. "No," she said confidently. "I think I would know if something like that had happened. Look, I know this looks bad, but whoever that girl is, it isn't ME! Please, you've GOT to believe me!"

Dinsdale pushed Play and let the disc run. The two thieves made their escape with the container, but not before the girl passed in front of the camera one last time, giving a full-frontal of her grinning face and her fox-head chest emblem. She looked EVIL.

Is it possible? Jennifer thought with a shudder. Could Zennakova's tampering have done something to her, unleashed some dark and twisted alter ego that only came out in her dreams, while she was unaware of it? Who was the Jack-o'-lantern figure? What did he have to do with it?

Dinsdale leaned across the table in a intimidating posture nose to nose with the Fuchsia Fox. "Let me tell you what's going to happen now," he said. "You'll be taken to a secure facility in the Blue Ridge Mountains, where you'll be fingerprinted to find out what your real name is. Then you'll be psycho-probed to determine whether you're telling the truth or not. And then--"

"Excuse me, sir," said the woman in the Air Force uniform, speaking for the first time. "That technology is still experimental. We can't be sure how--"

"Thank you, Major Prince," Dinsdale said coldly. "Let me remind you that you're only here as a courtesy to the OSI. Don't question me again."

The Fox glared up at him. So he treated ALL women with contempt! She was definitely beginning to hate this guy! "I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to an attorney," she said savagely.

"You don't understand," Dinsdale said mildly, as he removed the disc from the slot and slipped it into his breast pocket. "You don't need an attorney, because you are not under arrest. You're only being held for questioning." He nodded to Lt. Booker.

The black man seized hold of The Fox's slender arms and without any warning jerked her out of the chair to her feet. The slim girl cried out in pain as her shoulders ground in their sockets. "Come on, wuss," Booker sneered. "We don't got all day."

Major Prince spoke again. "How long do you plan to hold her without charging her?"

"As long as it takes," Dinsdale shrugged, as he left the room.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 --

A crowd of spectators and news cameras were waiting outside the police station as the Fuchsia Fox was hustled out into the parking lot. The humiliation of being caught like this, chained and helpless, was mitigated partly by the sudden rush of January cold that knifed right through her daring little halter top and briefs. Without the power aura generated by her Bracelets of Ishtar, the beautiful brunette felt naked and vulnerable!

An armored car was parked at the foot of the steps with its rear door open. The 8-man squad in body armor kept the crowd back as the Fox was led to it. There was no point in resisting. A little awkwardly with her arms manacled behind her, the superheroine raised one high heeled boot and put it on the lowest step.

Booker was in no mood to wait. His left hand took a firm grasp of the Fox's upper arm, while his right cupped her delectable round caboose, his middle finger pressing deep into the cleft between her butt cheeks. Ignoring the sexy superlady's helpless squeak of feminine outrage, he shoved her up the steps and into the heated interior of the transport.

He turned to the rest of the squad. "Sergeant, you can stand down and return to quarters. We got this."

The sergeant looked like he wanted to argue, but he just nodded. Booker climbed into the passenger compartment with the Fuchsia Fox, closing the door behind him. The armored car pulled out of the parking lot and onto Independence Avenue.

Two benches ran along either side of the passenger compartment. The Fox sat on one, trying to keep her knees primly together. Booker sat opposite, undoing the Velcro fastenings of his Kevlar vest and removing it. Two men sat in the driver's compartment, separated from them by a wire mesh grill. "Take Route C," Booker said to them.

The driver sighed. It was protocol to randomly choose one of five different routes, to minimize the chances of some confederate staging a jailbreak. But whenever Booker wanted to spend "extra time" with a certain prisoner, he always chose the longest, the one that wound through the foothills and took nearly two hours! "Yes, sir."

As the armored car threaded its way through the streets of Washington, Booker's eyes roamed over the Fox's body, starting with her alluring legs, following the smooth curve of her lean torso to her bust, jutting proudly forward like a pair of cantaloupes with her arms chained behind her. The superheroine was used to admiring looks from men, but there was not a single particle of respect in his stare. It was his way of asserting himself, of flaunting the fact she was helpless and completely in his power.

To take her mind off of him, Jennifer concentrated her will on her Bracelets of Ishtar. Probing her mental connection to the artifacts, she felt their power still intact. The manacles merely prevented them from forming the aura which allowed her to use their power. Her only chance was to try and overload the manacles somehow, but that would require a lot of time and focus.

"I've seen you on TV," Booker said, once they were well clear of the city. "Classy white chick. I bet you ain't so high and mighty without them super powers, are ya?" His big hands reached over to rest on her creamy bare thighs, forcing her legs apart.

"Don't you dare touch me!" the Fox spat, her heart racing with fear. "I'll report you!" Her back to the wall, the defenseless heroine darted a desperate look toward the driver's compartment, but the two men in front merely kept their eyes on the road.

"They'll back up anything I say, slut," the lieutenant said, as he reached behind her neck to undo her halter top. "Nobody's going to help you."

He soon had her halter top off, leaving her beautiful B-cups naked and unprotected. "No!" Jennifer protested, "don't touch me!" Planting her high heels on the floor, she tried to push away, but there was no place to go. Pinned against the wall of the transport, helpless, there was nothing she could do stop him. His rough black hands were on her white breasts, squashing, squeezing, and pinching while her teeth ground together in anger and humiliation as she struggled uselessly to resist. "No! NO!"

"Don't fight me, bitch," he hissed. "It'll only hurt more." He paused to unbutton then remove his shirt, showing off his muscular bare chest and arms. He pushed the Fox down on the bench and climbed on top of her, his dominating male strength grinding the fragile girl against the metal frame as his lips latched on her neck, sucking at her skin while he fondled her tits. Her nipples were swollen with unwanted arousal. The animal aroma of his male sweat stimulated her senses, the friction of his body against her yielding flesh was erotic despite her protests.

"Nnnngh..." she moaned, gasping for breath. "Donnn't... please don't..." Roughly he tugged at the flimsy fabric of her briefs, pulling them down to her knees. His hand dove into the cleft between her thighs, groping, touching the slippery dampness of her secret place. His fingers found the vulnerable petals of her labia, sliding up and down, stroking her tender rosebud and setting off a quivering sensation of yearning through her helpless body that made her groan with shame.

Suddenly, it was as if some inner voice whispered, "Take it! USE it!" Jennifer stopped resisting. Her eyes closed, her body went limp as Booker dropped his trousers. She felt his hands spreading her legs apart, his thick black rod poking at the entrance to her throbbing womanhood. The indignation, the sheer degradation of being USED this way was a flame growing in the core of her being, and she embraced it, welcomed it, channeled it... until it released in a surging climax!

"ISHTAR!" she cried in ecstasy. Her bracelets flared! The manacles, overpowered by the shock, shattered into pieces. She was FREE!

The superheroine brought up her legs and kicked the man off of her, sending him flying so hard he made a Booker-shaped dent in the steel wall of the compartment. The vehicle swerved as the driver lost control and slammed into a tree. Both men in front were stunned by the impact. Booker of course was out cold.

It took the Fox a minute or two to come down from her high and set her costume back in order. Then she threw open the rear door of the armored car and leaped out...

Three Washington P.D. police cruisers were stopped there with their bubble lights flashing, six officers holding guns on her! And right in the front was Lt. Caldwell!

Oh no! the Fox thought as her heart sank. It wasn't FAIR! To come this far, only to be thwarted like this! She could never bring herself to hurt Caldwell! Slowly the heroine raised her hands in surrender.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I agree, this story offers a different spin than the usual and is going nicely. Good descriptions of the action throughout. More please. :yahoo:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 --

Lieutenant Caldwell lowered his gun, as did the other officers. "Geez, Fox!" he said, shaking his head. "We were supposed to be rescuing you, but I might have known you wouldn't need our help!"

"R-rescuing me?" the heroine stammered, letting her hands drop. "Then... you don't think I'm guilty?"

"Not for a second!" Caldwell scoffed. "After all you've done for the city?"

"Homeland Security?" said one of the other men, spitting on the ground. "Give me a break! They couldn't find their own asses with a road map."

Jennifer's eyes were suddenly swimming on the brink of tears. With the doubts that had been running through her own mind, this spontaneous show of confidence... well it just... "Oh thank you!" she gushed, throwing her arms around Caldwell's neck and hugging him tightly before she got all weepy. "I'm so sorry to be such a GIRL, but I can't tell you what this means to me!"

"Uh... th-that's... that's ok, Fox," the detective stuttered. His trouser snake was getting embarrassingly hard at the feel of the stunning young lady's body, her nubile breasts so sweet and firm against his chest. Clearing his throat, he slipped one hand gently around her trim waist and nervously patted her supple bottom. "What do we do next?"

A hundred yards away, Major Diana Prince sat parked in her car by the side of road, feeling torn. As much as she disapproved of Agent Dinsdale's attitude, the fact remained that he did have the authority to hold suspected terrorists. And although she sympathized with the Fuchsia Fox's plight, the evidence was against her.

In any event, the Fox had just broken free of her guards, and there wasn't a whole lot that Diana Prince could do about that. She got out of her car and stepped into the nearby bushes, drawing a slim lasso of gold from under her jacket.

As Diana spun the loop around her, the dowdy Air Force uniform vanished. Her luxurious black hair broke free of its confining, unflattering bun, cascading around her lovely bare shoulders. Her statuesque body was now clad in a daring strapless costume that clung tightly to her curves, star-spangled on the bottom and red up top, with a proud double W emblem stretched caressingly across the hills and valleys of her gorgeous bust.

Wonder Woman narrowed her blue eyes as the Fuchsia Fox took to the air, flying Southeast back towards Washington. The Amazon sprinted after her with the speed of Mercury himself.

The Fox was thinking. Caldwell and the others were keeping Booker and his men on ice, giving her a little leeway, but how could she best use the time? Although the superheroine felt sure that the girl on the security camera was hiding her real identity with some kind of holographic illusion, in order to prove it, she would need the original disc. How could she get her hands on it?

As she flew, arms extended in front of her, her gold bracelets of Ishtar suddenly glowed brightly, then faded. She had never encountered anything like this before, but instantly she realized that she had intercepted a stream of Z particles. Pulling up short, she back-tracked until she found the trail again. Spreading her arms wide, she used her bracelets as direction finders and found that the stream was coming from the East, toward Baltimore.

This was odd. Z particles were harmless, and yet there was nothing she could think of that would account for it. The Fox changed course and followed the trail. There had to be a reason for it.

Forty miles later, she found an old factory. Whatever was generating the Z particles was inside. Disdaining the use of the doors, the superheroine landed on the roof and forced open a skylight. Gently she dropped to the floor.

The place was rusty and long abandoned. But it was warm inside, and a generator was humming somewhere, so some of the machinery must be active. The dust had been disturbed recently by footprints, both male and female. The Fox found a canvas tarp covering a huge machine and whisked it aside. What she revealed was a huge doughnut-shaped metal ring standing upright, taller than a man, with three prongs thrusting towards the center. Lying on the floor nearby was the lead-lined container that had been stolen from the nuclear power plant, now empty. So this was what the thieves had needed enriched uranium for!

Suddenly a golden lasso dropped over the Fox's shoulders, encircling her sylph-like torso and pinning her arms to her sides! "Stop in your tracks, Fuchsia Fox!" Wonder Woman commanded, leaping from the open skylight. "It was rather careless of you to let me follow you back to your lair! Now tell me the purpose of this machine!"

"MY lair?" the Fox gasped, gawking at her tight star-spangled pants and bright red bustier. Where had SHE come from? "Please, you've got it all wrong! I'm--"

"Silence!" the Amazon interrupted, giving the lasso a mild jerk. "I'm not interested in your excuses in the face of your obvious guilt. Where is your accomplice with the funny mask? The Lasso of Truth compels you!"

But the Fox had had enough! She had already been captured, chained up, threatened and molested enough for one day, and there was no way a simple ROPE was going to hold her! The spunky superheroine's silken legs were frozen, helpless to move because of the psychic compulsion to literally "stop" in her tracks, but the rest of her...

The Fox grabbed hold of the lasso and gave it a sudden yank, putting every ounce of her strength into it. Wonder Woman was caught off guard, but battle-honed reflexes immediately tightened her grip. Gorgeous round buttocks flexed as she dug her high heels into the hardwood floor and pulled in the opposite direction. "By the Helm of Athena, girl," she said, "you'll not escape that easily!"

And she was right, Jennifer realized! The two superheroines were locked in a tug of war that the Fox was ultimately bound to lose! As powerful as she was, she couldn't match Wonder Woman in raw strength!

"I might just surprise you!" the Fox said. Abruptly, she relaxed her grip and allowed herself to be pulled off her feet! As her willowy frame sailed into the Amazon's like a fuchsia-clad missile, her outstretched fist smacked into Wonder Woman's swanlike neck. The impact knocked her off her feet, making her let go of the lasso. The Fox wiggled out of the noose and tossed it aside.

Rising on hands and knees, the Alluring Amazon thrust one elegant leg behind her in a graceful kick. The Fox leaped over it like a cat and landed on Wonder Woman's back. Her shapely gams wrapped around Wonder Woman's waist, sliding down the front of her creamy thighs. At the same time, her arms entwined with the Amazon's spandex-clad torso, locking the two of them together in a sensuous embrace as they overbalanced and rolled.

"You are not without skills," Wonder Woman commented, her bosum heaving as they wrestled.

"You're not so bad yourself," the Fox grunted. Her blindly reaching hands groped and fondled the Amazon's plump, firm breasts. "Sorry!" she apologized quickly, blushing as she shifted her hold to the bare skin of her opponent's supple arms.

Caught in a full nelson, the Amazon struggled, her wondrous rack straining against the top of her bustier. The exquisite friction of bare flesh against bare flesh, lubricated by the superheroines' perspiration as they scuffled, was inticing and sensual. And it made it difficult to keep a good grip. Wonder Woman slipped one arm free, spinning around to reverse the hold. She managed to seize the Fox's halter top, yanking at the flimsy fabric and inadvertently groping the girl's sensitive young nubbin. The fuchsia-clad superlady sought for a counter-hold around her adversary's waist, feeling for a grip on her tight, star-spangled briefs. Desperately hoping to dislodge her, she brought her knee up into the Amazon's crotch.

And that was when a burst of energy came from out of nowhere, exploding around both heroines. Wonder Woman and the Fuchsia Fox fell to the floor, their two nubile bodies still enfolded together in helpless unconsciousness.

High heels clonked on the wooden floorboards as a beautiful brunette woman stepped from behind a mass of defunct machinery. She looked absolutely identical to the Fuchsia Fox, except that a discerning person comparing the two would probably say that the colors of her costume were darker. With a smirk, she dropped the now-useless concussion rifle.

The Jack-o'-lantern, clad in his green outfit, joined her. "Why did you have to interrupt a perfectly good catfight?" his deep voice said ruefully.

"Oh spare me your perverted fantasies," the Dark Fox snapped. "I'm just sorry they're only knocked out, the pathetic do-gooders! Let's kill them!"

"Not so fast, Fox," Jack said. "Around here, it's traditional to have a little FUN with superheroes before you kill them."
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 --

The Fuchsia Fox regained her senses lying curled up on the floorboards. Her ankles were tied with rope and her wrists locked in a pair of funky-looking handcuffs. The superheroine had just realized that her bracelets had been taken from her when a female voice spoke softly.

"Looks like I owe you an apology," Wonder Woman said. The Amazon Princess was sitting upright on her knees, looking thoroughly contrite and dispirited, with her wrists bound in front of her with her own lasso. "It appears that I misjudged you."

"There's a lot of that going around," the Fox groaned, pushing herself up on her elbow as she looked around the room. "I guess I can't really blame you."

The Other Fox, the Dark Fox, was sitting on old packing crate as if it were a throne, long legs gracefully crossed, leaning back against the stack behind her. She was holding Jennifer's bracelets and examining them as if she had never seen them before.

Seen in person, she obviously wasn't an illusion. She was the spitting image of Jennifer, and yet subtle things about her were different. The color of her fuchsia costume was several shades darker, almost magenta. The fox head on her chest emblem had fangs and the flattened ears of a rabid animal. And her bracelets, the Fox was startled to see, weren't gold like hers but brass, and shaped a little differently.

"Where did she COME from?" Jennifer whispered.

"You're awake!" The Jack-o'-lantern man, who had been tinkering unnoticed with the huge doughnut-shaped machine, looked up and dropped what he was doing. He sauntered over to the two heroines in his loose green costume, that resonant James Earl Jones voice sounding quite unnatural coming from his skinny body. "I knew that you'd come blundering into our trap like an airhead, Fox! But I never expected to capture the ravishing Wonder Woman as well! It's like Twofer Tuesday at Hooters!"

The Fox darted a look at the Amazon, expecting her to jump to her feet and break the impertinent man in half, rope or no rope. To her amazement, Wonder Woman merely sat there on her knees, her soft, exquisite shoulders sagging as her head drooped in shame. She looked as if she wanted to cry.

"Interesting bit of trivia, Fox," Jack commented, picking up the loose end of the golden lasso lying on the floor. "Did you know that when an Amazon's wrists are bound by a Man, she's helpless? It's like a mental block. Isn't that right, Wonder-tits?"

"Y-yes," Wonder Woman admitted, grinding her teeth. "To be put in bondage by a male defiles the sacred covenant laid down by Aphrodite--"

"Yeah, something like that," the Jack-o'-lantern interrupted. "And am I correct that anyone bound by your lasso must tell the truth?"

The Amazon raised her face a little, but somehow couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes. She didn't want to say it, but the lasso compelled even her. "Yes."

There was a breathless pause. Here it comes, thought the Fox, who had been in this situation before. The arrogant man was going to take advantage of his position by forcing the once proud superheroine to divulge her identity, every one of her weaknesses, the location of Paradise Island, and who knows what other debilitating secrets...

"Then tell me," the villain said, "what color panties are you wearing under that outfit?"

The Amazon's cheeks flushed a delicate pink, but her mouth opened helplessly as her own invincible weapon forced her to answer truthfully. "I... I am not wearing undergarments of any kind."

"Oh really?" Jack exulted. "I can't wait to see for myself, Wonderlady! I command you to unfasten your--"

"Leave her alone!" the Fox blurted, pushing herself into a sitting position. "And you can take off that stupid mask, Tech Man! I know who you are!"

"What?" the deep voice rumbled. "How could you possibly know that?"

"Here's a hint," she said. "Next time you build a voice synthesizer into your mask, don't use Darth Vader!" Silently she thanked Martin for making her watch that movie with him.

The villain reached up to remove his mask. There was evidently some snag with the release catch, because he struggled with it for a couple of minutes. The Dark Fox looked up and glowered suspiciously, but made no move to help him as he finally got it off, revealing the thin, acne-pocked face the Fox recognized from their previous encounters.

"Where did Little Miss Sunshine come from?" the heroine asked, jerking her head in the direction of her counterpart.

"From there," Tech Man said in his normal pinched, nasal voice. He was pointing to the doughnut shaped machine. "OK, you've heard of the Philadelphia Experiment, right?"

"Uh... nope," Jennifer confessed.

The skinny geek rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well for your info, it was a secret World War II project to build an invisibility screen. It didn't work, as a matter of fact. What it did was a open a quantum portal to other dimensions. They couldn't figure out how to control it, so the government gave up on it."

"So What?"

"The military never throws anything away. A couple of years ago I hacked into the NSA's computers and found the plans and some of the hardware stuck in a long-forgotten warehouse in Baltimore. I've been tinkering with it off and on ever since. Finally got the thing to work and guess who pops out? HER! Or should I say... YOU?"

"That's not ME!" the Fox snapped.

"A different version of you," Tech Man clarified, "who would have existed if your life had gone a different way. I get the feeling the universe she came from was NOT a happy place. A word of advice... she's going to kill you anyway, but do me a favor and don't say anything to piss her off! She has a really short fuse, and when the shit hits the fan, it tends to splash."

As if to prove his point, abruptly Dark Fox jumped off her perch and strode angrily over to Jennifer, waving her gold bracelets in her face. "Where did you get these?" she demanded.

The Fox had no idea how to even BEGIN to answer the question. Her evil twin ought to know the answer to that as well as she did! Then she got a close look at the Dark Fox's brass bracelets, especially the ideographs incised into the metal. Jennifer's heart pounded. They marked her as a servant of Ereshkigal, the archenemy of Ishtar!

The Dark Fox darted out her left hand. Fingers that could bend steel tightened around Jennifer's frail throat in a choking grip. "Mine lost their power when mother was cast into the Sphere of Nergal! How can yours still be working? Answer me, or I'll twist your head off! ANSWER ME, WHORE!"

With her hands bound, the helpless superheroine instinctively clutched at Dark Fox's arm, but she could do nothing to ease the pressure of her grip. She closed her eyes, struggling to ignore the pain. "M-mother..." she gasped, "didn't... get cast..."

For a second, the Dark Fox looked as if she had been hit between the eyes with a brick. "Mother's still alive in this universe?" she said incredulously.

Jennifer managed a feeble nod. "I... saved her!"

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" the Dark Fox screamed, dropping the bracelets and using both hands to lift Jennifer off the floor by the neck. "A filthy liar! If it had been possible to save her, don't you think I would have done it? I LOVED her!" [Note: If you missed "Black Storm Rising" -- http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18546 -- take my word for it.]

Tech Man looked alarmed, but not alarmed enough to physically intervene. "Uh... Fox?" he said timidly. "Remember what you were telling me about the Prison? Remember the plan you had?"

The Dark Fox's fury abated somewhat. She relaxed her grip, letting Jennifer sag to the floor, half throttled. "Yes," she sighed. Bending to one knee, she looked the heroine in the face. "I was in Netherworld Prison when this idiot found me! I think it is only right that you be sent to take my place, only WITHOUT these precious bracelets!" She rose to full height. "While I take YOUR place here in this world!"
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 6 --

Tech Man was fiddling with the controls of the big machine. "I've got to warn you," he said, "this is going to be kind of hit or miss. I don't know if I can find the same coordinates again. And even enriched uranium is only going to hold the portal open for ten, maybe twenty minutes."

"Get ON with it!" the Dark Fox snapped.

A chain had been hooked to the loop of the Fuchsia Fox's handcuffs, hoisting her off the floor by a motorized pulley up in the rafters. Hanging helplessly suspended, toes a few inches above the floor, the superheroine desperately struggled to summon her bracelets, but something in the handcuffs interfered with her psychic connection.

Wonder Woman was a few yards back, on her knees, tied with her own lasso. She looked up as the machine let out a painful whine, and a violently changing whirlpool of colors appeared inside the doughnut shaped ring. Minutes ticked by as Tech Man wrestled with the controls, using his sleeve to wipe sweat from his face. "Nothing yet... nothing y-- ok now we're getting somewhere! Looks like the same coordinates... there's something big... Holy Gee! Look out, it's coming through!"

A hulking, ape-like figure had stepped through from the other side. Jennifer, dangling just in front of the portal, barely bit back a scream of horror. At it stood up, it was nearly eight feet tall and covered with course gray fur except for its face, which was green and scaly like a reptile. A long purple tongue like a frog's darted out as its bulbous eyes looked around.

"Ughron!" the Dark Fox smiled, stepping forward to greet the monster, her slim, scantily clad body looking like a little girl's next to it. "This is better than I'd hoped! With you and your people at my side, I can rule this pathetic planet!"

"Gahhh!" the creature grumbled. "Tell Ughron what you want smashed, Ughron smashes!" Its eyes flicked back and forth between Dark Fox and Jennifer, chained up and hanging with her perky tits just below his eye level. The sight seemed to confuse it for a second, but then it saw something it liked much better -- Wonder Woman! "Girly toy!" it grunted, reaching down with its appallingly long arms to scoop up the beautiful Amazon's defenseless body and lift her off the floor like a doll. "Ughron likes!"

Wonder Woman squeaked in horror, but there was nothing she could do as the monster pawed at her, trying to figure out how to get her clothing off.

"Hey put her down, you lummox!" Tech Man cried. As Ughron turned a withering look in his direction, the skinny nerd prudently redirected his complaint to the Dark Fox. "Er... you promised I could have her! Wonder Woman's mine!"

"Do you want to tell Ughron that?" the Dark Fox smirked. "Just be glad I need you around to operate the stupid machine, loser."

The alien creature was clearly enjoying his new squeeze toy, his purple tongue sliding over Wonder Woman's smooth bare neck and shoulders, leaving a disgusting trail of slimy mucus on her velvet skin. The heroine grimaced and struggled, but bound with her own lasso, she was helpless to fight back as he fondled her. He had finally gotten her bustier undone, allowing her magnificent breasts to pop into full view, his huge apeish hands kneading her plump, succulent D-cups as he tongued her nipples. Tech Man sulkily went back to the controls.

"Keep the machine locked to the same coordinates," Dark Fox said. "Ughron? Stop playing with your willy warmer and pay attention! How many of your people in Netherworld Prison?"

"Awrrr," the alien grunted. "Not more than twenty, twenty-five. But there's Molesh pirates, Kadians and Urezzians that'd hook up with us just to get out of there. Say eighty or ninety..."

"Ah the dregs of the Galaxy!" crowed the Dark Fox. "Excellent! A force that size will wreak havoc with Washington D.C.! Dork Man, prepare to bring them through... Ah, but first thing's first." She paused to look up at Jennifer, her hands reaching out to caress the girl's silky bare knees.

"Get your hands off of me!" The Fox squirmed, skin crawling at the touch of her opposite's hands. A feminine mewling of pure fear whimpered in her throat as the Dark Fox moved around behind her, stroking the backs of her thighs as she pushed her wriggling body closer to the opening of the space/time portal. The chain rattled overhead as the pulley slid in its track.

"I'd love to keep you around, sister," she said mockingly, positioning her hands on the helpless superheroine's pert spandex-clad butt. "But the presence of both of us in the same place would eventually tear the whole space/time continuum apart. Don't think I haven't considered it. All in all, I can take comfort in the fact that where you're going, stripped of your precious superpowers, you'll have a million reasons to remember me... and curse the day you were born!" Without further ado, her fingers tensed on the Fox's backside and gave a hearty shove...

As the Fox's lissome body swung straight towards the portal, she caught hold of the chain itself. Acting on the adrenalin of sheer terror, she curled her body upwards as her momentum carried her above the big doughnut shaped ring, the exotic particles given off by the machine making her skin tingle. Reaching the top of her arc, she turned and swept back towards the Dark Fox.

"Really, sister..." the villainess sneered, just as Jennifer's lovely gams wrapped around her face, the handcuffs lifted over the hook, and both women tumbled together, head over heels, to the floor.

The spunky superheroine rolled clear, with the Dark Fox right behind her. "You don't honestly think this is going to get you anywhere?" the villainess taunted. "Don't make me pull down your pants and spank you--" But at the same time Tech Man reached into his shoulder bag and hurled a sort of bat-shaped flying disc. The Fox ducked at the last second, letting the missile hit the Dark Fox squarely on the chest. It exploded on impact, hurling her backwards.

Ughron put Wonder Woman down and charged at the Fox. "Come to papa, little girly toy!" the monster grumbled. "Let Ughron squeeze your pretty boobies!"

The agile young heroine put her head down and darted in between his legs. Before he could turn around again, she was frantically working loose the knot in Wonder Woman's lasso. Once the raven-haired superheroine was free, she immediately returned the favor, digging her fingers into the Fox's handcuffs and pulling them apart with a snap.

"ISHTARR!!" Jennifer yelled, as her bracelets appeared on her wrists and her body seemed to explode with energy.

"Face me NOW, creature!" Wonder Woman challenged, rising to full height as she tugged her bustier back into place with both hands.

"Well, well!" said Dark Fox, climbing to her feet and brushing dust off her costume. "I wasn't counting on a fair fight, but c'est la vie!"

"You started it!" the Fox said, swooping down upon her with a bone-shattering punch that glanced off her enemy's force shield. "But I'm going to finish it!"

"Do you always talk better than you fight?" the Dark Fox replied, spinning around with a kick to Jennifer's stomach, which was absorbed by her own shield. Their eyes met, searing into one another like lasers as they circled, exactly evenly matched in power.

Ughron swaggered toward Wonder Woman with no pretence at strategy, his apelike arms groping for a bear hug. The Amazon was at a disadvantage with one hand occupied holding her bodice up in front of her chest. Even so, she ducked smoothly to one side under his reach, throwing a right jab to his armpit, another to his abdomen. Enraged, the monster swung around with a backhand that caught Wonder Woman and flung her across the room. The heroine crashed into a concrete wall, letting go of her top as she fell stunned.

The Fox and the Dark Fox looked like a single woman fighting her own reflection in a mirror... fists, knees, legs, elbows, blow after blow parried exactly, in perfect timing, neither of them able to break through the other's defenses.

The huge machine began to squeal and shudder like a wounded dinosaur. "Hey, Fox!" Tech Man called over the noise, "I'm having trouble keeping this thing stable! You'd better wrap this up one way or another pretty soon!"

"Keep it on, loser," Dark Fox replied, "or I'll personally flay you alive!"

"What's the matter, sister?," Jennifer smirked. "Is your scheme coming apart at the seams?"

Dark Fox ground her teeth and lunged forward with a flurry of punches and kicks that drove the Fox backwards. Uninhibited by any feelings of mercy or compassion, Dark Fox was a much more ferocious fighter. Jennifer began to tire under the onslaught, for the first time wondering if she was going to win this one.

Meanwhile Ughron had marched up to where Wonder Woman was lying and reached down for her, his huge calloused hand closing around her deliciously half-naked body. The Amazon twisted out of his grasp at the last possible second, one gorgeous leg driving a high kick into his groin. The alien roared in anger, bringing down a piledriver of a blow that would have infallibly flattened any ordinary opponent. Wonder Woman rolled to one side as he crushed the floor under her. Rising, she caught Ughron's wrist and tossed him the length of the factory, where he slammed head-first into a steel I-beam.

Dark Fox, sensing weakness on Jennifer's part, pulled out all the stops, throwing every ounce of power she could muster into a punch that would have cracked solid granite. Jennifer saw it coming just in time to roll with it. Spinning gracefully around as the Dark Fox lunged forward off balance, the fuchsia clad heroine hooked her arm around her opponent's smooth, shapely torso, clasping her arms behind her as she followed through, sending the girl flying straight into the swirling vortex of the space/time portal!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the Dark Fox screamed, as the Fox watched her vanish.

"Uh... I hate to sound like a worry-wart," Tech Man said, still at the control panel, "but I'm losing control! The portal's going to collapse in about five seconds!"

"Here you go, Ughron," said Wonder Woman, hauling the alien creature across the room and hoisting him into the vortex to join his mistress. He had barely disappeared before the whirlpool folded in on itself like a basin full of dirty water sucked down a drain. Two seconds later, the machine itself exploded, throwing pieces of the metal doughnut across the room and bringing half the roof down!

Moments passed in silence. The two superheroines pushed aside rubble and picked themselves up, surveying the damage. "I guess that takes care of that," the Fox said.

Wonder Woman, still holding up her unfastened costume in front of her bust with one hand, suddenly twisted her shapely torso, sending the noose of her golden lasso flying across the room to encircle Tech Man, who had been about to sidle out the door. "Where do you think YOU'RE going, little man?"

"Uh... hee-hee... no hard feelings, Wonder Woman?" he whined, as her lasso reeled him in. "Need any help with your zipper?"

"SIT!" the Amazon commanded, blushing. He sat.

"I just realized," the Fox mused, folding her arms. "Now that SHE'S back where she belongs, there's no evidence! I'll still get blamed for her crimes, won't I?"

"Not likely," Wonder Woman said, as she got her costume securely fastened. "I'll be around to testify, for one thing. And once we turn Tech Man over to the Baltimore police, I'm sure he can be persuaded to explain what happened. One way or another, I won't rest until Agent Dinsdale makes a public apology for falsely arresting you."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," the Fox said. "Speaking of which... Tech Man, when you threw that thing whatever it was, did you mean to hit ME or HER?"

"Aw, come on, Fox!" the skinny geek said, rolling his eyes. "As a Goody Two Shoes, you might be a pain in the posterior, but at least you've got CLASS! That other chick was just plain CRAZY! Besides, did you hear her call my brilliant interdimensional space/time vortex a 'stupid machine'?"

THE END>>>>>>
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great story of Fuchsia Fox