Batnap

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Serena
Neophyte
Neophyte

I`ve been checking out your stories for some time and eventually eventually written my own one. I hope you enjoy it! ;)

Batnap

Come here sweetie, get over here. It was a smoky, young voice which was calling him.
In a sort of dreamy state he obmissivly followed.
Yeees, look at you, so beautiful and determind. Every man should be like you.
It was a cool night and he was entering a dark bedroom , the curtains were closed.
The moon as the only lightsource, was illuminating very little of the funiture and bed which seemed to be made of classy dark wood. She steppt behind him.
He felt her small hands, gently pushing themselves arround his big, heavy cape. He froze, enjoying the suprising thrill. Slowly the hands wandered up and down his back, caressing his skin under the kevlar imroved costume.
This is my favourite part of your body, so unprotected...
He felt now here whole body entering his backside, she was now completly under hin cape, pushing gently here breasts against him, here head resting on his powerful shoulder. Much closer to his ear now she whispered:
Feels good doesn`t it, the warmth, after this long cold night , Baatman. Would you mind putting down that mask for me? Her mouth was now just next to his ear. Electryfiing him by continously kissing his neck and cheek. Slowly his clothed hands pulled the dark fabric of his mask over his head.
She laughed mischievous, closing here lips arround his ear, nagging him playfully.
Her warm hands worked there way to his breastplate.
One hand fondling the famous batemblem. The other one moving down to his batbeltbuckle.
You know, I new my hypnosis would work on you the first moment I`ve seen you, my obidient little bat, hacking your batcomputerfrequenzy and sabotaging your parked car, wasn`t really that hard, I hope the sting of the hidden drug needle in your seat hasn`t been painful...Buut as I see ,you enjoyed my special little hypno broadcast and found your way. I guess beeing paralyzed in your own car watching my wonderful eyes speaking to your subconscience, must have been a sensational eperience. Please nodd if you hid your car as instructed, Bruuucie.
Unmasked Bruce nodded slightly.
I believe these strong kneese of yours are getting weaker, how do you feel about getting more comfy, my sweet little caped crusader?

With that she slowly slid arround him, she was wearing only a short white silk sleepingdress, showing off very nice her courvious breasts and butt. She was maybe 24, with blond curled hair and a angel like face. She took his hands showing, them the prominent parts of her body.
Come now sweetie...She slowly led him to the bed. No silly, we can`t lay down like this, let me help you...Pushing him gently on the bed,gliding on him, unlocking his belt, pulling it from his waist.
She was now on top of him, strapping his belt it arround here own breathtaking waistline, she whispered: What do you say batie...new potential batgirl?
She grinned and gave him the expected kiss.

If you like it, maybe to be continued...
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Serena,

Glad you've enjoyed stories on the board. I'd recommend though that your next bit have a superheroine in it. The storyboard is geared to superheroines really not superheroes.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i think it is great... cant wait for some more. i like that a male superhero can be taken by a sexy villainess
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm liking this. It's different. It's got a sexy female villain and it's intriguing. So yes, definitely write more.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025