Superheroine Practice CH 1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here is part 1 of a 4 part story, hope people like

How it started.

I walked into the warehouse and pressed my hand to the door and the biometric scanner scanned my retina pattern.
“Hello villain.” A woman’s voice greeted me.
“BatBitch.” I responded
“Thieving scum!” Another woman called out.
Facing Wonder Woman, “Amazonian slut.”
The three of us laughed at our private joke, as Wonder Woman and BatGirl stripped.
Walking over to them, I took BatGirl’s utility belt and the magic lasso. I tied the latter around them both.
“Kiss each other, “I instructed.

You may be wondering why two prominent members of the superhero community are following my commands. They are not under mind control, nor I am blackmailing them. I am Aaron and I am a former thief. In one respect they are blackmailing me , due to their efforts I have had to give up my life of crime. Let me be clear, I never killed anyone and had no desire to rule the world or any grandiose scheme like that. I am no Lex Luthor. I was a very skilled thief and thrill seeker who took one risk too many
I had broken into the Gotham Fine Arts Museum to go after a set of rare rubies. Now you may be asking why go into her turf? Because my accurate reconnaissance the other members of her crime fighting group were off planet . I figured BatGirl would be preoccupied with super criminals.
I was wrong..
After knocking out the two guards and handcuffing them to each other, I had my prize.
“You picked the wrong night, “The Dominoed Dare Doll told me.
“Later,” as I threw a smoke bomb into the middle of the room. The next chamber was the maritime exhibit , I climbed into a fishing boat and waited.
BatGirl walked in with the typical superhero arrogance. “Come out come out wherever you are,” she taunted. That was her mistake.
I had picked a good hiding place in that the fishing boat had a net. A little closer.
She walked right under me and I dropped the net.
BatGirl grunted and I took advantage to wrap her in the net and tie her up with the fishing line. I stood over her triumphant and than made my second mistake. I should have run out of there, left Gotham and never come back.
But I love thrills, “You are my prisoner.”
“Get off me.”
“You are in no position to order, as I pressed a nerve in her ceratoid artery.

After making a stop at an adult store, I took BatGirl to the same warehouse. Hey I didn’t expect to have a superheroine as my prisonor.
After making sure she was securely manacled to a wall, I woke her up.
She was pissed, “Let me go!”
I didn’t respond and she came back with several profanities which would shock the young girls in her fan clubs.
“Let me assure.”
“Bastard!”
“That.”I continued. “ I will not kill you or turn you over to Catwoman or anyone else.”
“Than what do you want?”
I pressed a hand to her cheek, “You.”
“You are playing with fire.”
“ True. But if you had not shown up this would not have happened. Can’t help myself I will make you my love slave for this night.”
“So you are a prevert like every other criminal.”
“Red blooded male, you know that costume makes you a fantasy.” Grabbing hold of the cowl.
“Please.” she pleaded.
“Hush,” as I removed it.
BatGirl hung her head in shame. She knew I could end her career. I took her picture and emailed into a encrypted account.
Grabbing her chin, “I won’t tell anyone., now will you be mine tonight?”
BatGirl sighed, ”Use me as you will.”
I smiled and slowly removed her uniform. “You are so beautiful . “ As I expected her body was firm and built like a dancer. Grabbing a feather, I traced around her breasts.
“Ah.”
“Enjoy yourself,” as I grabbed a vibrator.
“This is evil.”
“But an enjoyable one,” as I made her hot.
“Let me Cum!”
“Patience.”
BatGirl squirted out as I kissed her. To my surprise she return it with genuine vigor.
Looking at her, she gave a strange smile. “If I am going to be your love slave, lets make love.”
Who could refuse that request. As I released she jumped onto of me pinning me to the floor. I was vunerable, she could destroy me with her thighs alone.
She sensed this,” Part of me want to do it but I am a heroine and we don’t kill.”
“And the other part?”
She stroked my cock, “The other part is I am enjoying being used. Now are we going to fuck or not!”
Needing no further invitation I flipped her over and inserted my cock in her pussy.
“I still hate you,” she informed me as we went at it.
“Good, sex slaves should.”
Damn you, give it to me!”
Fliping her over, “Now for the Bat Ass.”
My captive screamed in exctasy as we orgasimed again. I laid on my back at the crime fighter went reverse cow girl, playing with her tits I could tell she was enjoying it as much as me.
Leading her to bed, I tied her spread eagle.
“Let me please you”, as I began licked her pussy.
BatGirl sighed contently as she gave in. God she was so hot. She could be a model, actress, I hope the good people of Gotham realized what they have.
“My turn“, she beckoned and looked at me.
I laid beside her as she engulfed my cock. We were fully sated as I got up.
She looked at me inquiztivly.
I search her belt and took out the Bat Sleep and sprayed in her face.
I kept my promise, took her to her apartment and only took the Bat sleep as a souvinier. Traveling on economy bus out of town, I had indulged in a fantasy but never had any intention of seeing BatGirl again.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One risk too many

I swear this was a one time thing. You think any non powered human wants to tangle with Wonder Woman. Maybe a jealous psychotic like Pricilla Rich, but I pride myself on my brains. I am not dissing Batgirl. I have the utmost respect for her and circumstances have made us close she may be the only woman who can hold her own with Lady Shiva and if not worried about murdering someone could kill Lady Vic or Mercy Graves. With all due modesty, I am one of 20 normal people who is able to be a sparring partner for her. Adding her detective skills, scientific expertise BatGirl is at the top of the food chain in skilled non Meta humans.
Wonder Woman is a different matter, she is the only person currently on Earth who can physically match Superman.
I had specifically cased the museum in San Francisco a week before the Thymiscera donation was on display. I had no desire to get involved in an international incident. Her mother the queen has no sense of humor, as Ban Ki Moon found out the hard way.
I was going after a newly found Rembrandt piece. This was special because it was going to be for me. That right no sale to a foreign buyer, most of them can’t appreciate fine art anyway. So after dispatching the guards and walking out the service entrance ,she floats down.
“I think you should put that back, “The Amazon suggested.
“Weren’t you were suppose to be in town next week, Wonder Woman?”
“You had the bad luck, that I decided to inspect the facilities.”
Putting the painting down carefully, I had one chance. Remember the Bat sleep I had replaced a derringer with it. Extending my arms in a gesture of surrender I sprayed it in her face. One fortunate thing is that Batman makes first class tools. Even the powerful Wonder Woman was knocked out.
Once again I did not use common sense, she was lying there. I took the magic lasso and tied it around her beautiful waist.
She woke and was no more happy than BatGirl was.
“You must obey me, while I control you with the lasso, correct.”
“Yes“, the raven haired beauty replied.
“How do I neutralize your powers?”
“If you remove my belt, I am no more powerful than a mortal woman. Or if you chain my wrists.”
The later sounded more depraved. So we went to the Egyptian room which has slave jewlary. “Pick up the painting.”
Wonder Woman did so as I lead her to the car.

Did I mention I am thrill seeker?
“Time for Tell the Truth.. Do you ever abuse people when you control people with your Lasso?”
“Yes,” she admitted.
“Give me an example.”
“I sometimes make criminals march themselves into the police station or leave them bound in ridiculous sitations?”
“That’s it?
“No” she confessed I made Cheetah worship my ass and Star Sapphire eat my pussy.”
“I’m shocked Wonder Woman. Are Batman and Superman aware you did this?”
“ No, they would not approve. Well maybe Batman would be all right with it”
“There is a rumour on the internet that you two have had sex, true?”
“We have.”
“Did you enjoy it? “
‘I did and so did he. We have to be cautious for obvious reasons.”
“I have no intention of causing any problem there. I may be a criminal but the Justice League is to vital to the world.”
“Thank you.”
But, I am going to take advanatage of this situation. Strip.”
Wonder Woman removed her uniform.
“On my lap. You have been a bad super heroine and I am going to give you a much needed spanking..”
Her face turned red.
“You will thank me with each slap.”
“Thank you,” she responded.
After her cheeks got rosy I put her on her knees. You made Star eat your pussy, now you give me a blow job.”
My powerful slave went to work, she was as sexually skilled as the legend of Amazons said. I came in no time all over her face.
Wiping it off, “Are you horny?”
She nodded, “Part of our heritage makes us sexually submissive when captured.”
I looked at her, “So even though I am mortal and unremarkable, you want me to fuck you?”
“Not entirely unremarkable, most people would have begged and cried and said don’t hurt me Wonder Woman. Yes part of me definitely wants you.”
“Than lie on the bed and spread your legs.”
“Say you want to my fuck slut.”
“I want to be your fuck slut.”
After satisfying her and myself, I gave her one last command. “You will forget how we got here. You will only remember I defeated you. “

In Vermont, I planned to lay low for a year. I had pressed my luck and was finacialy set anyway. I mentioned the mistakes the two had made, but I had underestimated their motivation to capture me and that my cover identity was not good enough to fool BatGirl.
Imagine my surprise after a hike, finding her sitting on my sofa.
“Hello Aaron .” She greeted me
“BatGirl, an unexpected surprise.” What could I do but I still had the trump card. I knew who she was.
“Hello Aaron, “ said another voice. Before I could react Wonder Woman had captured me with the lasso. “Sit down.”
I was unable to resist and knew I was in a lot of trouble.
“You have been a very bad boy,” BatGirl told me.
I am a criminal, what do you expect?”
“It’s what we expect , but what you are going to do. Start with giving her the encryption code to the photos you took.”
I gave her the code.
“Now what to do with you.”
“It was a nice run,” I responded. “Arkham?”
“That would be a waste, “the crime fighter from Gotham responded. “By accident you have reveled something to us.”
“What?”
Wonder Woman released me,knowing I was no fool and would not try to escape.
“You humiliated us.”
“True.”
“There was no way it should have happened but over confidence on both our parts.”
I nodded.
“Having said that, you could have killed either one of us, sold us to a supervillian or to some rich Arab who wanted a permanent slave.. But you didn’t.”
“No”
Why not?”
“I told you, the world needs the Justice League and Gotham need BatGirl.”
“And you need a purpose.”
“I checked you out,” BatGirl told me. “You are set and you are looking for new challenges. We are your new challenge.”
Wonder Woman took over, “By pushing us and by humbling us; we are going to become better at our jobs.” She put the lasso back on me. “Strip.”
As I did, BatGirl took off her cowl. “Just because we are not sending you to prison does not mean we are not going to punish you.”
Wonder Woman handed the lasso to BatGirl and gave me a kiss. “I’ll be back in two hours.”
“Diana told me you spanked her, “ BatGirl beckoned. “On my lap.”
“Yes Mistress.” I decided to play along. There were worse fates than being dominated by one the great women of the world. She gave me a harsh spanking and I felt the sting.
“I like that , now worship my pussy.”She sighed in pleasure. “What do you think of your new job?”
As I came up,” It’s interesting and I will enjoy humbling you both again.”
“You will, but we will put certain restrictions on you. We don’t want you taking advantage”
“May I make a suggestion than?”
“Yes, but make it quick . I want to fuck!”
“ Wonder Woman gave you the lasso.”
BatGirl smiled , “On the bed. We have an hour and half before she gets back.” BatGirl stripped and mounted my already hard cock.
I grabbed her hips and started rocking.
“Oh yeah.”
The sex with these two was going to be a job perk, I reflected.; as I mounted her in leap frog. BatGirl had enough control she was not going to release the lasso.

Wonder Woman walked in to my home and saw me naked on the bed.
“I hope you have some stregnth left,” she smirked. “Where is Babs?”
“Behind you,” as she threw her lasso around her.
“BatGirl what are you doing?”
“Beginning the lesson take your clothes off.”
Wonder Woman obeyed, “I don’t understand.”
I got up from the bed, “You wanted to work on improving. What if someone else had come and taken your lasso while we were occupied. Cheetah or Demois”
“Besides, “ BatGirl suddenly entwining me with the lasso. “I want to dom you both”

To be continued
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This was an intriguing frame for a story. I just wish it wasn't so spare in the details.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
TheDude2434
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah, in-depth detail really helps a story. Besides that, loving it!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

They both indulge their dark sides

My jaw dropped.
Batgirl laughed, “You have to improve as well. Kneel both of you.”
Wonder Woman and I were under compulsion of the magic lasso. I realized that Batgirl had been trained by a vigilante who was a master strategist. Batman played by his own rules and has passed on that attitude to his protégé.
“Barbara,“ Diane protested. “Why?”
“Two reasons,” she replied. “We agreed that we needed to get humiliated as part of the training.”
“The second? “ I asked.
She grabbed Wonder Woman’s pussy and my cock, “Because I want to. You had so much fun being in charge. My turn.” She grabbed her utility belt which she had crammed with sex toys.
I had created a monster, how far was Batgirl going with this.
“How secluded are we?”
“Nearest neighbor is a mile away and my hiking access is camouflaged.”
“Excellent, “she began a hand job making me long and stiff. She attached a cock leash to my cock and removed the lasso. “This will control you just as well.,” as she lead us outside.
“Start jogging around the yard, “The caped Dominatrix ordered.” Wonder Woman crawl around licking his ass.” Batgirl laughed as she put us through are paces. Yanking on my leash. ”Faster.” I finally tripped to her amusement.
She walked over and spread her legs. “Diana worship my pussy, Aaron kiss me.”
As I began kissing her, she recaptured me with the lasso. ”Were you going to try to take it?” She murmured.
“Yes Mistress, if you had lost focus.”
“So you do want to escape.”
“No.”
“No? “Wonder Woman asked from the ground
“Why?” Batgirl inquired.
“You are right, I need a new thrill after defeating you two, going back to thievery would be dull.”
“It would be shame to put an inventive mind in jail.”
“He will be more use tending to our desires.” Batgirl agreed. “Sexual and otherwise.”
Wonder Woman laid on the other side and gave Batgirl a big kiss.” I never thought you could be so evil.”
“As someone who had the gall to capture me said, it’s an enjoyable evil. Suck my tits.”
“The Princess is being hypocritical“, I pointed out.
“How so?”
I told the story about my interogation in Frisco.
Bat Girl giggled, “All this time every woman in the Justice League looked up to you as a paragon of virture.”
“Superman must be the only boy scout.” I mused.
“Speaking of being prepared, “BatGirl took out a Strapon. “Aaron do the honors.”I tied it around her lithe body as she grabbed the back of my head for another kiss. “In the middle ,” she ordered the Amazon. “Time for a Wonder sandwich.”
“No,” the Amazon protested but only half heartingly.
“Yes, “ her friend replied. Spreading her legs she thrust in relishing the power. She motioned to me as I took control of Wonder Woman’s head and forced her to deep throat it. We brough her to a terrific organism. But I had to wonder if Barbara had gone too far.

We looked in Wonder Woman’s eys and we saw hunger. Bat Girl released her and handed the lasso back to it’s owner. Her first order of business was putting on her belt although she put nothing else on. The second was putting Bat Girl under the spell of the magic lasso.
“When did you decide to make me a sex slave,” she demanded.
“It just seemed to be the right idea at the time. “Bat Girl responded.
“You enjoyed it?”
“Of course,”
Wonder woman smiled, “So did I. What about you? Did you enjoy being a sex slave?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Really.”
“How many men get to have sex with the two of you?”
“But do you prefer being the Master or the slave?”
“The Master of course.”
Her voice became hard, “I still owe both of you.” Wonder Woman took to the air dragging us behind her. Reaching a tree she deposited us on a large branch. We were made to face each other as Wonder Woman grabbed a smaller one to use as a switch.
“Kiss each other.”
As we locked lips, the Amazon began use the switch on our naked asses.
“Keep kissing.”
The pain and pleasure was getting to both of us, but Wonder Woman was not letting up. It seem to go on forever.
“Wake up.” I regained my senses.” Are you still functional?”
“Yes.”
“Good,” leaving Batgirl in the tree.We flew in the air. “You Americans have a thing called the Mile High Club.”
“It’s usally in a plane.”
Who needs a plane,” she retorted. “Now get to work.”
It was such a rush as I pumped for all I was worth.
“Yes!”
We spun in the air, up and down did not matter. With one hand she maneuvered me on her back side as I penetrated analy.
“Ah!”
Than she dropped me, I fell through the air screaming until she caught me. “Now we are even.” she told me.
“What have I done?“ I cried as we returned to a shocked Bat Girl. “I’ve created two monsters. Are you two going to start robbing banks?”
“We could you know.”
“Your turn,” as Wonder Woman and Bat Girl flew in the air.
Many people would pay for the privlidge as I watched the super heroines engage in sex. They were very anamilistic and came back with scratches and abrasions.
Wonder Woman than retrived me and took us back to the ground.

That night at my home,we relaxed with tea by the roaring fire.
“That warehouse will be ideal. I’ll arrange for Star Labs to modify it.”
I handed them a rough draft of the training agenda which would be once a week barring other obligations.: alien invasion etc. Both heroines would start with some punishment for the humbling effect. A puzzle or challenge would be presented for them to solve using the simulators or anything else I came up with. Wonder Woman would then fight one of us without her powers. Than Batgirl would have to face Wonder Woman with her powers;although Wonder Woman would not use her full strength. Finally we would have a threesome.
“One change, ”Bat Girl suggested.
“Being?”
“We train you the last week of each month.”
Wonder Woman put the lasso back on me. “We want you to improve as well. Now you will not take advanatage and escape or try to enslave us when you have control. No more thieving or criminal activities.”
“None?” I pouted.
She considered, “I suppose if you steal from Roland Dagget or Luthorcorp that will be acceptable.” Wonder Woman turned stern. “You will return the Rembrant however.”

To be continued
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Dazzle, I merged your posts into a single thread. For any further chapter updates post them here.

Thanks!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the comments. My writing style (such as it is) is to let the readers imignation take it from what they read. But I welcome any specific suggestions on what you mean by more edtail.

conclusion up later today
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Superheroine Practice CH 4
Expanding the class.

Well when Wonder Woman puts in a construction request to Star Labs their answer is Yes Mamm.
Three months later, it was my turn for instruction. Batgirl had been right in insisting that I improve my abilities as well as increasing my empathy. As there was no way for me to physically face Diana, the Dare Doll was my teacher and my opponent.
We began with the humiliation portion. There was no doubt that both of them had a dark side, but I think I had enhanced it. They had tied my wrists to a 4 poster bed and blindfolded me. Wonder Woman sat on my face and forced oral servitude. She would sit than hover making me to guess how to react. At the same time BatGirl played with my cock but would not let me Cum.
“Please.” I pleaded.
“No,” The Amazon said
In a non sympathetic tone, ”I told you that you were playing with fire.” BatGirl reminded me.
The two heroines switched positions and than finally had mercy on me.
“Nodding towards the shower. ”Two minutes!” BatGirl said is a drill sergeant voice.
Next was Kung fu practice. She pushed me to my limit, BatGirl could knock me out with a kick any time she chose. But she had me perform my forms in a way that if done correctly I could touch but not harm her; by the same token a missed block would sting as opposed to break a bone.
Short staff was next, like most males I wanted something bigger or with an edge. They both laughed at me when I suggested it, and than handed me a spear. Despite every attempt BatGirl danced around it hitting me several times on the butt. Than mock threatened to rape me with the short stick.
“You can pick up any thing to use as a short staff, ‘Diana told me.
We had just begun when the door blasted open. Cornel Flagg entered the room.
“You have no business here Flagg”, Wonder Woman told him.
“My business is with the criminal,” he responded. “Waller has called his number.”
“He is with us, “Batgirl stood in front of him.
“He’s a convict, Cadmus can put him to use.”
“As Batman has told your boss in the past, ours are bigger than yours.” Wonder Woman countered.
“Devil Ray, Dead Shot.”
The armored mercenary and the world second best assassin entered the room. Not known for restraint Devil Ray started blasting at the same time Flagg kicked BatGirl.
Dead Shot casually motioned with his gun, “The car is this way.”
Wonder Woman and BatGirl put their beautiful asses on the line for me. No way I was meekly surrendering. Ironically the super villain made the same mistake they did on our initial ecounter: Overconfidence.
“Fuck you Lawton,” as I hit the gun with my staff.
Dead Shot looked incredulous, “Flagg wants your brains but did not say what condition the rest of your body.” He picked up Batgirls discarded staff.
He was very skilled but still was oblivious to who was teaching me. Bad homework by Task Force X. We hit each other several times before I disarmed him. But he tackled me at the same time. He had the weight advanatge and started pummeling me, before I managed to elbow him the rib causing seperation. As we came up I kicked with a snap kick to his jaw that I hoped honored my teacher.
Lawton landed on his back and I started hitting with open hand strikes, until a iron feminine grip stopped me.
“He’s out.” Wonder Woman told me softly.
I looked around and controlled my beathing,. Flagg was unconscious as well and had Bat cuffs securing him, Devil Ray was out of his suit which Wonder Woman has turned into scrap.
“This was not part of the practice, “I quipped.”
Both heroines looked at me with a sense of pride.
But that was nothing compared to my gratitude and my satisfaction of being worthy of their trust.

When Batman is irritated it is a scary thing. He was not at all pleased about the extra ciricula activity. He immediately had the Martian read my mind and than Wonder Woman’s and Batgirl’s.
“Well the results have been effective.” He admitted.
“So no objection to contuing.” BatGirl asked.
“I want you to expand it, “Batman told me.
“Expand?”
“There are several members of the league who are getting sloppy The sex part is up to you and them.”
“ Wow! “ After he left. “I thought he would be furious about the sex.”
“We don’t object to Selena, Talia or Zantana. “Wonder Woman informed me.
“Right now he is going to take out his anger on Waller.”BatGirl predicted. “Than he’ll go nasty with the Feline.”
“Speaking of fighting, how do you feel?”
“Did I go too far?”
“A little, “Batgirl replied. “But you are a civilian who was being attacked by a convicted murderer.” She smirked. ”Dead Shot will be a laughingstock when it is made known that he got beat up by a ordinary thief. No one will ever hire him again.”
“I think, “The Amazon said, “You a deserve a reward.”
“I agree, “Batgirl said taking off her unform and kneeling. To our surprise Wonder Woman made her way to leave.
“Not tonight, “ she said looping us with the lasso. “Be honest with your feelings.” Wonder Woman quickly left.
For a long time we just stared at one another.. “She is right.” We said at the same time. Although we would continue to have kinky sex with her, there was a bond we shared, as two talented humans outside the norms. Barbara Gordon would need a husband and after tonight I would need a new identity. I took off my clothes and Batgirl handed me the cuffes. “I am still your captive tonight” she whispered.
I restrained her on the bed and grabbed the vibrator. Playing a musical tune on her body, I did want to give my lover payback for her earlier orgasmic torture. After she got hot, I pleasured her body.
“You deserved that didn’t you my Bat slut?”
“You are still vicious.”
“That’s how you felt at the museum “
“But I don’t hate you anymore”
“That because we are each others sex slaves.”
Those lethal legs trapped me as I penetrated her. After we had another orgasm; I released her and served my Superheroine Mistress.
She gave that odd smile from the first night and came back wearing the strapon. Even earlier tonight I would have been terrified. But as she gently fucked me, I knew I could trust her.

Some of the candidates who needed sharpening were obvious like the Flash and Booster Gold. But there were surprises like Hawk Girl, who knew only one direction, straight ahead. Flying into a odorless paralyzing gas was an effective lesson. On the opposite end The Question’s mind was so convulated, he could be punched in the face while he was still analyzing.
The sex was mostly kept between Wonder Woman , BatGirl and me. Except for a special session with Black Canary and Green Arrow. The three of us gang banged the blond while the cuckolded archer watched helplessly. We had neutralized her sonic powers so her screams would be just for pleasure.
Fair was fair. I teased the bound Canary with a vibrator while BatGirl and Wonder Woman made the bound Green Arrow their bitch.
Barbara Gordan and a recent arrival from San Fransisco Architect Alex Jade married at a private wedding hosted by Bruce Wayne