first story

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
TheGrandWizzardOfPeril
Neophyte
Neophyte

NIGHT HAS ONCE AGAIN FALLEN ON GOTHAM CITY. CITIZENS ARE HEADING HOME FOR A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AFTER A PRODUCTIVE DAY. BUT THERE IS ONE WEARY HEAD THAT WILL NOT BE EMBRACING THE SANDMANS CALL. THAT OF THE BEAUTIFUL BUT DEADLY CATWOMAN. WHO EVEN NOW PACES HER LAIR LIKE A CAGED TIGER.

"I just don't understand it," The villiness said to her kittens in crime.

"How is it that the sanctity of our lair has been violated so?" She asked as she pointed to her laptop.

The screen displayed a webpage that showed various candid shots of Catwoman and her henchwomen. The pictures ranged in content from them sleeping, to various stages of the ladies in undress, to even one of them on the toilet. If that wasn't bad enough the comments that were left held no shame. An to add insult to injury, images of Batgirl that were also on the site had more likes than those of Catwoman.

"Someone will pay dearly," she explained

"I hate to say this ma'am, but the site just updated," said Duchess one of her newest recruits.

Catwoman looked at the screen.This time It displayed a picture of her laying on her bed. In the image one hand rested firmly between her thighs while another clutched a picture of Batman. Catwoman stared mortified.

"An now they are posting photoshops of me," She yelled nervously.

"As if I keep a picture of Batman under my pillow to pleasure myself with at night,"

"But that brings me to the reason I have called you all hear tonight. As is obvious by know, some scumbag has infiltrated our lair and we are going to catch this peeping Tom and make him suffer.,"

"How we going to do that?" Said Jaguar, who was currently the only male member of Catwoman's gang.

Catwoman pointed to the entrance to the lair.

"Notice our new welcome mat positioned strategically plat the base of the stairs. What our perpetrator does not know is that this time the mat covers the entrance to a shoot that leads directly to my darling pet tigers who will no doubt enjoy a good live meal. The next time he walks into our lair and steps on it he'll learn you do not make a mockery of me. An should there be anything left after my pets have had their fill.," Catwoman laughed and rubbed her hands together, relishing in some twisted private thought.

"Excuse me, Catwoman,"

The villain returned from her fantasy and directed her attention to the voice. It was Jaguar again. She had only hired him to show she was an equal opportunity employer. She preferred women, but he was very respectful to the other girls and never hit on them. He also gave great back massages so she made a rare exception.

"I see a little problem with your trap,"

"Pray tell what is it?"

"What if the intruder steps OVER your welcome mat?"

To be continued
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I like the tone of this, seems fun. Hope to see an update soon.
But give it a proper title though, or tell people it's about Catwoman and whichever hero (assume Batgirl)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

A little late to the party, but I concur.

Really hoping for part two soon!