the interview

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Private Citizen of Gotham
Neophyte
Neophyte

The interview

"Subject's name is Maura Tivis, age 24 occupation is Librarian assistant and college student. Is all that correct?"

"Yes" said Maura.

There was a clicking sound that echoed through the room. Maura assumed it was a recording device of some kind being turned on. Why had she agreed to this? She would be lucky if she didn't wind up in a ditch somewhere. As if reading her face or thoughts the voice, seemingly femininefrom spoke from the shadows.

"You need not be worried Maura. Need I remind you It was you who set up or meeting time and locale."

Maura studied the intricasy of the table in she sat in front of. She new it well many a late night had been sat at it studying or playing one of her mmos. It was the corner table on the second floor of the library were she worked at the college. She had thought being in a familiar place would make her feel more at ease for the interview. The only condition that had been set was that little to no light be turned on, hence the lamp that sat shining by her hand. It provided an oasis for her in the dark building. And a convenient hiding spot for her mysterious interviewer

"Please Maura take as much time to collect your thoughts as you need then start at the beginning.,"

"It just been eating at me for so long you know? I felt had to tell someone."

"A good listen is a service I am happy to provide even if I must Solicit it,"

"I can't tell you everything, just bare bones to much and they would know and ....come get me" Maura explained

"You can't ever say you heard this from me. I'm still a little shocked you want to here it. You probably think I'm one sick girl when I finish" She added with fear in her speech.

"I am not hear tonight to pass a judgement, throw stones or expose you to "they" I merely wish to ask THE QUESTION. "

Maura took a deep breath. Fought back some tears and began her tale.

E
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Interesting beggining! Also, check your private message box.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes intriguing start. A nice set up .
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PCoG

I like the set up and I'm comfortable with the style as it kind of reads the same way as I would have written it. Please, continue ...... :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!