Batgirl's transformation into becoming Bat-Slave

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The story starts on a very dark night with Batgirl running on a rooftop.

Clearly, she is running towards the light that projects in the sky the famous Bat-symbol.

Having recently been severely beaten by the terrible Bane, Batman is currently out of commission. Knowing that, Batgirl has decided to respond to the Police’s alarm.

Arriving at the site, she sees a tall woman, with long red hair, standing there. She is wearing a very tight long red latex dress that matches her hair.

She is not standing in front of her, instead, her rear end curvelous body is what greeting Batgirl on the site. The latex dress is so tight that it looks like a second skin on the red head lady. The back of the dress is wide open, down to her round and perfect butt.

Batgirl, trying to catch her breath, can see that she is applying lipstick on her lips… Inevitably, the domino daredoll cannot stop her from looking at the latex clad lady perfectly shaped body.

Before she can say a word to the unknown lady, the lady in red turns back seductively. Clearly, she knew that someone was coming and she was expecting a visitor. She looks carefully at Batgirl, from top to bottom, squirming with satisfaction. She had red bright lipstick on and she licks her lips while she’s looking at Batgirl…

Batgirl is wearing her brand new costume. All made of blue metallic rubber with the iconic yellow bat-symbol on her boobs. She has her long blue skin tight boots too.

Latex-clad woman : Batgirl ?!? Wow ! I wasn’t expecting you here … But you will do just fine !
Batgirl : You are not supposed to use the bat-signal. This is reserved to the Police and Commissioner Gordon !
Woman : Opps ! I’m sorry, I did not knew that !

Again, she looks seductively at her, clearly happy having the famous Batgirl standing in front of her and thinking what she will do to her later.

Woman : You see, there was a policeman keeping an eye to the bat-signal… I was really kind to him and I simply gently ask if I could use it. She is smiling at her seductively…

Woman : I must admit that the guard seems kind of mesmerize by my long red latex dress.
Don’t you agree with him ?

At the same time, she starts to caress her body with her long latex gloves …

Don’t you think that this dress fits me well ?

Batgirl tries to maintain her focus although she is already aroused by the enigmatic latex clad woman.

Hummmm Batgirl, is it me or you do like latex Batgirl ? Personally, I love the way it feels on your skin! Simply the smells of it makes me wet…
With a blue rubber costume like you are wearing, I would say that you must know what I’m talking about, don’t you ! hahahahahaha !
Batgirl : Enough said lady, you had no right to use the bat-signal, please follow me to the police station.
Woman : Batgirl … It’s just that I wanted so much to meet you.
Batgirl : Let’s go ! Right now.
Woman : Look, don’t take it that way. I’m sorry … I should not have used it
Batgirl : You’ll talk more about that at the police station. Let’s go ! Go in front of me.

Batgirl took her arm and pushes her gently toward the rooftop door direction.
Immediately, the red hair woman put her latex gloved hand on the hand that was still grabbing her arm.

Woman : Ohhh Batgirl… I’m sorry… I made you came here for nothing.

As she was talking, she has become closer to Batgirl body.

Batgirl : It’s ok miss, we’ll discuss that later.
Woman : You know Batgirl, I’m soo bad. It’s like everything I do, I have a bad intention…
Batgirl : There is good in everyone miss.
Woman : Ohhh, Batgirl … You are sooo nice….

While saying that, the tall latex clad lady lean toward Batgirl and start kissing her gently on the lips. She took her other arm and put it around Batgirl waist, caressing the daredoll domino.
Batgirl, taken by surprise at first, could not do else then reciprocate her kiss. Already arouse by the beauty of the red hair lady, she just could not stop the kissing…
Soon enough, the gently kiss became a passionate kiss.
Batgirl could feel the warm body all covered in latex that was now in her arms, she could felt and smell the latex as the red hair lady was strongly being press against her rubber blue suit.
After a few seconds, the latex clad woman stop the kissing, and lean back a little to look at her catch.

Woman : Not everyone is good my dear Batgirl… hahahahahahahahahaha !

At the moment she said that, still looking at Batgirl with satisfaction, Batgirl realised that she was in deep trouble.
Rapidly, her head start to spin around, her legs became shaky. She tried to reach her utility belt for help but she just couldn’t do it. She was confused and the red hair lady became blurry in her sight.
Batgirl felt on her knee, standing in front of her new captor…

Woman : Oooh Batgirl ! Not on the first date !

She was still caressing her latex clad body as she was looking on her prey.

Batgirl : Whaat have you done to … me ?

Batgirl was barely able to talk. Still on her knees.

Woman : Not feeling well, puuuurhaps my dear Batgirl ?
Maybe you should take a nap ?
A cat-nap maybe ?!?
Hahahahahaahahaha !
I must admit that the bright red lipstick given to me by my dear friend Poison Ivy, worked like a charms !
Hahahahahahahahahahahha !
Sleep tight my dear because after your quick nap, you will become my sex-slave !
In fact, once I will be finished with you, you won’t be Batgirl anymore, you will be called Bat-slave!
Hahahahaahhahahaha !

The tall red latex dress woman just gave a small push on Batgirl shoulder and it was enough to made her felt on her back, completely knock-out.

The latex clad woman then took a cell phone out of her wonderful cleavage.

MINIONS !! Get out and Come here on the roof ! Quick !!

A short time later, two lady minions arrived at the scene, both of them wearing black latex catsuit, long black latex boots and a cap with small cat ear on them.

Minions : Oh Mistress ! Your Bat-trap works as intended right ?

The red lady was just removing her long red hair wig, showing off her natural beautiful long dark hair.

Woman : Ok girls. I’ve got the mouse in my hands, I don’t want to let her go this time ! Get her to my Cat-Lair !!
Minions : Yes Mistress ! Yes Catwoman !!
Woman/Catwoman : Put her in the new costume I recently designed and made especially for her, while I put myself back on my proper cat suit attire. Do not remove the cowl and after you put her in the latex costume, have her safely secure on the X-frame !
Hahahaahahahahahaha !

The two minions were bringing the now completely knock-out Batgirl towards the door while Catwoman, still in her sexy long red latex dress, was walking just after them, with a great smile of satisfaction on her lips and with a red wig in her hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen to Batgirl next? Don’t miss our next chapter !!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter. :)
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Awesome start - can't wait to read more!
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hello guys,
Here is part 2 of my Batgirl transformation story.
The story has a lot of description, as I like the story to be as alive as possible.
English is not my first language so please, be comprehensive with me.

Review of part 1 :
After seducing the Bat-signal’s guard, a latex clad woman seduces Batgirl and knocks her out with her special poisoned lipstick. The red dress woman happened to be none other than the infamous Catwoman ! After capturing Batgirl, she went back to her lair and had her Minions bring the Bat back to her in order to start Batgirl’s transformation…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The action continues as we follow a black van going into a dark alley.

The van stop at the end of the alley, in front of a large garage door of what seems to be an abandoned factory. The name on the door simply stated Cat’s toy Factory. After they park, Catwoman’s two lady Minions get out of the van and quickly open the back door of the van.

From there, they extirpate a long black bag, similar with the one you can see in a hospital morgue and they put it on a manual forklift and roll it towards the entrance.

Inside the building, there are all sorts of cat’s toys. In fact, there are cat’s toy everywhere and in the middle of the place, there is a large round bed, all covered with black latex sheets and multiples pillow all covered by the same luscious material.

Laying on the bed, on her side, the beautiful Catwoman is caressing her legs, one at a time, making sure that the shiny latex material of her catsuit was flat on her legs. She is now wearing her usual skin tight black latex costume along with long black PVC boots and shiny gloves and she looks to die for. The costume is so tight that it moves along every move from Catwoman’s perfect body.
Near the bed, a large X-Frame with straps at each end seems empty and looks like its waiting for someone to be attached to it.

The two minions arrived near the bed, dragging the long black bag.

“There you go Mistress ! As requested… Your Cat-nap kiss worked well because she did not move a bit during the whole time it took to get here ! hahahahahaha !”

“She did not even move a muscle while we tight her up in the van ! hahahahahahahaha !” – mentioned one of the two blonde beauty.

“You did good my Minions.” – answered Catwoman, while she rolled herself in the sheets…

“Hummmm, I looooooved the feeling I got when I kissed her this evening on the roof…” Said Catwoman while caressing herself, clearly aroused by the thinking of what happened earlier…

“She has very soft lips and I could feel that she was pleased with my kiss, even before the effect of my cat-tastrophic lipstick !”

“Can we play with her now ? Please boss, please !! Pleeaaaase !!” – asked the Minions repeatedly.

“NOOOO !!” Shout out loudly Catwoman as she was now standing on her knees, on the bed, after moving as quick as a cat.

“But please Catwoman, we won’t hurt her …”

“I SAID NOOO !!” – Said Catwoman, now standing and getting out of the bed. At the same time she said this, you could hear the smack of her whip hitting the concrete floor.

“For now, she is mine to play with ! I’ll let you play with my Bat-toy later…” said a smiling and confident Catwoman.

“For the moment, I need you to keep an eye on her, in case she wakes-up.”

“Girls, open the bag while I will go to my lab. I’ll be back in a minute.” – ordered Catwoman to her two minions.

One of the girl bend over the bag to unzip it and revealed Batgirl’s beautiful face, still sleeping from the effect of the poisoned lipstick. At the same time, you could hear the sound of Catwoman’s high heels boots going away on the concrete floor…

“Ohh, look at the sleeping Bat-beauty !” – said one of the Minions to the other while she was caressing the face of the Daredoll dominoes.

The noise from the opening of the bag must have wake-up the cape crusader. Batgirl slowly wakes up, slowly opening her eyes, still feeling groggy from Catwoman’s poisonous kiss…

At the same time, a little further away in the abandoned factory, Catwoman is entering a small local and goes directly to a working table. Catwoman take a black box from the top of a shelve right beside the working table. She opened it on the table and takes out a little bottle containing a blue liquid and a long syringe. Quickly, she fill-up the syringe with the blue liquid and she looks closely at the syringe and smile at it while a little drop erect from the syringe…

“ Oh yess, soon, your gonna be mine forever my little Bat-bitch !” – said Catwoman with an extremely seductive and sexy tone, looking at her syringe.

Having the syringe in hand and ready to apply her magnificent plan, she turns back and goes back to the scene were the Minions are toying with Batgirl…

Batgirl was still trying to focus her eyes and her view, still groggy from Catwoman’s poison. Two latex clad beauties are standing in front of her, smiling at her with satisfaction. From what she can remember, the two young ladies in front of her seem to be the same that took her out of the rooftop while she was almost unconscious.

One of them is caressing Batgirl’s body with her latex covered hand.

“You like that don’t you ? You like to be fondle right Batgirl ?” – said the blonde with a seductive tone.

At the same time, her hand was now going lower, sensually caressing Batgirl…

“What about if I go in here … ?”

“Huphmmmmphph !” – tried to shout Batgirl, now fully awake and inevitably aware of the red ball gag tightly place in her mouth.

Batgirl tried to move but she was clearly unable to move, strongly tie by bondage knots, from top to bottom. Still on her back, still in the open bag, she could only move her head and could not do anything about the latex clad beauty that wouldn’t stop caressing her.

Suddenly, coming from the back of the factory, she can clearly hear high heels boots walking on the floor, coming nearer and nearer to her.

She managed to try to look up to see who was coming...

She was able to take a quick look at a long seductive silhouette that was coming in the shadow. She could see that the woman approaching was walking with grace, like someone walking on a catwalk…

Of course ! It was Catwoman !! All pieces of the puzzle were now coming in place in the caped crusader’s head.

“Minions !!! I told you before, don’t play with her !!!” – Said Catwoman loudly and leaving no doubt about who was the boss in the place.

“Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in ?!” – Said Catwoman coming towards her incapacitated adversary while the two minions took a step back from Batgirl.

“Poor Batgirl, all pack-up like a piece of meat… Poor thing… It must not be comfortable right?”

“Girls, take out her gag !”

Quickly, one of the two minions did so.

Batgirl was still trying to move but was not able to do so.

Approaching her nemesis, Catwoman statuesque long body was now standing right before the body lying on the floor of Batgirl.

“You fiend!! I should have known that it was you !! Let me out of here !!” – Said an angry Batgirl, still trying to move out of her restrains and now fully awake.

“You see Batgirl, usually, now would be the time to put you in one of my fiendish machine and try to eliminate you.”

“But not this time…” - Said a smiling and confident Catwoman.

“You crazy bitch, once I get out of here, you will pay for this !!” – Said Batgirl an even angrier tone.

“After what you did to the guard of the Bat-signal on the rooftop, don’t you think Batman will be here any minutes now ??” – said a defiant Batgirl.

“Poor thing, you really did underestimate me this time. I already told you, this time around is really different, everything was cautiously planned.”

“I had 3 years to elaborate my plan in prison, thanks to you Batgirl !!”

“I have made a deal with both the Penguin and the Joker to make sure that they hit Gotham City water plant on the same night that I would take care of you…”

“The plan is in action, it’s all over the news and let me tell you that at this very moment, Batman’s hands are full and he could not care less about you !!” – Catwoman said before she laugh in a really loudly way.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha !”

While she was talking, Catwoman moved closer to Batgirl and she was now standing over Batgirl’s body, standing with one foot on each side of her curvelous body, truly dominating her defeated adversary. She was ready to get down on her knees to dominate her even more.

“I’m telling you Batgirl, this time around it’s gonna be really different…” - Said Catwoman, moving gracefully, now positioned on her knees, having one on each side of Batgirl. Her latex covered curvelous butt was softly sitting on Batgirl’s stomach.

Batgirl was still trying to move but was still not able to do so.

“It’s always the same Catwoman !”- Said a defiant Batgirl.

“This time I have you in my paws and I have no intention to let you go.” – Said Catwoman as her face was now a couples of inches of Batgirl’s face.

“You see… I tried numerous times to get rid of you, without any success. I must admit it, you are good at escaping my plan.”

“You know what they say : If you can beat them, join them.”

“This is what I intend to do this time. Of course, I have no intention to become a superhero like you and your little bat-friends !”

“No, on the contrary, YOU will be the one who comes to the darker side.”

“Hahahahahahahaahhahahaha !” – Laugh Catwoman very loudly while the two minions were also laughing in the back.

“In fact, by the end of the process that I am about to start, you will become my submissive slave.”

“I WILL make you a transformation in order for you to become a bat-slave !!!”

“Soon, you won’t need to be all tight up like this.”

“In fact, you will be my slave and YOU will even call me Mistress !!!”

Having said that, Catwoman sensually licked the face of Batgirl and Batgirl, unable to move was in disgust in tried to move her head to the left…

“Hummm, you taste good my little Bat… I can wait to have more !!”

“For now, to make sure that our little Bat-heroine participates correctly in our little experience, here is a little something to help you …”

At that time, Catwoman puts her syringe in the air and applied it between Batgirl’s shoulder and neck, releasing in her adversary’s blood the clear blue liquid…

“What is that Catwoman !?! Is it another one of your crazy plan !?!” – Said Batgirl a little bit anxious about what Catwoman just released in her as she was still not able to move…

“Relax my dear, relax…” - said Catwoman, now not as close as before but massaging and caressing Batgirl’s body with her two hands…

“Don’t touch me you fiend !!” – shout Batgirl, still in disgust.

“Why ?!? You don’t like me touching you Batgirl ?”

“Look at that marvelous breast of yours, it needs to be caress at times…”

“Dooon’t tooouch me Catwo…man …” - Said Batgirl, already feeling groggy from the injection.

“I’m sure you are having so many question right now Batgirl.”

“Pain, confusion, shock…”

Effectively, Batgirl was very confused. Catwoman was only caressing her body and strangely, she was aroused like she has never been before in her life…

“You simply does not understand what is happening to you right now, do you ?” – Said Catwoman, still caressing Batgirl and having a smile of a winner…

“I don’t … know ….” – said a sexually excited Batgirl.

“What … di..d you g… gave… me, but …” - Tentatively tried to say Batgirl, now really confused, hear head spinning and totally attracted to the statuesque latex clad woman that was dominating her…

At the same time, Catwoman, still sitting on Batgirl’s stomach, was now applying her bright red lipstick, the same that she used on the rooftop…

“Hummmm, there you go, I’m sure you have nothing about me refreshing my make-up. Agreed Batgirl ?” – Said Catwoman, licking her lips and again, leaning forward Batgirl face, almost touching her with her bright red lips…

“I… I don…t…”

“Puuurfect!!!”

At that time, Catwoman gave a passionate kiss to Batgirl.

At first, Batgirl answered back by a slight move towards the left like if she was trying to control herself… It took about two seconds before she turn back her head toward the latex clad villainess and reciprocate her kiss with a lot of passion…

Catwoman continued the passionate kiss but you could clearly see a victory smile on her face…

The first part of Batgirl transformation into becoming Bat-Slave was now in motion…

-----------------------------------------------------------
What will happen to Batgirl next ?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode, same bat-time, same bat-channel !
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sheese don't leave us waiting too long. Hot stuff!!!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I second that. We're finally getting to the good stuff! Don't stop!