How To Post Videos

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

UPDATED!!! 11/8/2014

Now all you have to do is enter the link of the video or image you want to display. No more "video" codes. Simply put in the link like in Facebook or Twitter.

Try it!

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk2O4Ky2Jo

This old way still works but if there are no problems with the new improved way, then I will be disabling that code.

******************************************************* DISREGARD the info below for now*********************************************************************

I have set up a new way to post videos, not only from YouTube but also Vimeo and a dozen other video hosting sites.

All you need to do is use the Video button and add the URL like so:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Its much simpler. Let me know if you have any problems.

MH
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Vimeo TEST
phpBB [video]
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

dailymotion TEST
phpBB [video]
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

phpBB [video]

xnxx TEST
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

phpBB [video]

xhamster TEST
admin

I have updated the way we post videos, no "VIDEO" code needed, just post the link! I will be here to help in the following weeks. Works with just about every video site.
admin

It even works with Twitter messages!
admin

Not so much, Facebook. One battle at a time :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

works for me
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
edogawaryuzaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

hi admin, is it possible to post video that i have purchased from another site here for getting download by other member?