"Lord Ffogg Thinks Small; Batgirl Bares All"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"Lord Ffogg Thinks Small; Batgirl Bares All"

(Guest-starring Wonder Woman. I thought I'd take the lead from the "Batman" television series and just post this in two parts.)

Chapter 1 --

Somewhere in England, an unmarked gray van wound its way late at night along a remote mountain road. The full moon played hide and seek with the clouds as the van arrived at its destination. The castle wasn't much to look at -- a dilapidated old manor house with a turret tower on one side, encircled by an ivy-covered wall. The van drove through the gate and stopped underneath a portico where an electric light was burning to welcome them.

Two men got out of the cab. "Blimey!" said the driver, rubbing the back of his neck. "All the bloody way, I 'ad the feeling summat wuz following us!"

"You wuz just imagining things, mate," said the other, peering at the empty road behind them. "We got away scot-free."

The driver quickly spun around, just missing the lithe, spandex-clad figure which had leaped silently from the roof of the van into the shadows by the portico. "I reckon you're right," he said nervously, as he opened the back door of the van. "Let's get the bloody thing inside."

The two henchmen dragged heavy metal box out the back of the van. The label on the lid said, "Oxford Nuclear Research Laboratory". They carried the box inside, completely unaware of the masked eyes that watched their every move, or of the slender, caped form that followed them like a shadow.

"Blimey, I'll be glad when we can get out of this dump," one of the henchmen commented, as they passed through largely empty corridors. It was clear that the manor house had seen better days. The tapestries and the better antique furnishings had been sold off long ago, leaving only a few rusty suits of armor.

In the Great Hall, three wrought-iron chandeliers hung from the rafters overhead. Two big oak tables had been moved against the walls and were covered with stacks of books, glassware, and miscellaneous objects. Most of the room was filled with arcane scientific machinery... banks of monitor consoles, towering amplifier tubes interconnected by thick cables strung across the floor. In the midst of it all was a metal cubicle about six feet by six by six, with a hatch in the front.

At the far end of the hall, a middle-aged man dressed in a velvet smoking jacket and silk cravat was drinking tea. "Ah, Digby! Scudder! At last!" said Lord Ffogg, setting down his teacup. "Rutledge? I say, Rutledge! Where have you got to, man?"

"Here, your lordship," said Cedric Rutledge, a small man with scraggly white hair and thick eyeglasses. His eyes brightened with excitement as the thugs set the box down on one of tables. With shaking hands he undid the catches and raised the lid. "The lithium energy modulator!" he gasped, lifting out a small crystal cylinder. "How did you get it?"

"Probably best not to inquire, old chap," Lord Ffogg said, tapping the side of his nose meaningfully. "Now... how soon will the machine be ready to test?"

"It has taken my entire life," Rutledge said, his eyes glittering with emotion, "and cost my entire family fortune. Without your help, my lord... I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you."

"Tut-tut. I'm sure we'll come up with something..."

"How does five to ten years in prison sound?" said an arrogant feminine voice.

The men whirled around just as a beautiful young woman dropped from the rafters onto the table. Her flawless frame was sheathed in a purple full-body unitard which caressed her elegant curves like a second skin, with slightly darker gloves and ankle boots, and a wide yellow utility belt hugging her rounded hips. The girl's face was mostly hidden by a black mask and purple cowl, from which reddish tresses cascaded down her caped shoulders. And across the perfect twin hills of her gorgeous bust rode a gold chest emblem which the villains knew well.

"Batgirl!" said Lord Ffogg. "Whatever are you doing on this side of the Pond?"

The saucy superheroine cocked her head. Actually Barbara Gordon had been auditing an anthropology class at Oxford when she heard about the break-in at the Nuclear Physics lab, but he didn't need to know that.

"Foiling your little scheme, it looks like, Lord Ffogg," she said smugly. "Would you care to do the sensible thing and give up, or do I have to get rough?"

"Perish the thought," the villain sneered, backing away. "Get her, lads!"

The two henchmen rushed the gallant girl from both sides. Batgirl leaped up and caught hold of a chandelier, bringing both spandex-clad legs up in a high kick that knocked Digby backwards. As she swung back to the table top, Scudder caught her from behind, wrapping his hands around her graceful gams. But the spunky superheroine twisted her alluring body backwards, slipping like silk out of his clutches as she landed behind him, slamming his face into the thick oak table.

"You boys have to do a lot better than that!" Batgirl smirked, her cape dancing around her sensuous, sylph-like form.

Lord Ffogg had no false illusions about how well his henchman would fare against the darknight damsel. They were only a diversion while he pulled his Fog Pipe from the pocket of his smoking jacket. Quickly he thrust a sleeping fog pellet into the bowl and struck a match...

And at that instant, something knocked the pipe from his hands! As the pipe dropped to the floor, the whirling bat-arang completed its arc back to its mistress. "Don't think you'll catch me napping that easily, Lord Ffogg," Batgirl said, smugly holding her bat-arang in one hand and a pair of bat-cuffs in the other. "Allow me to introduce you to an American custom we call 'assume the position'..."

Just then, Rutledge picked up an iron mace and swung it at her. The plucky heroine easily sidestepped, but in doing so her high heel tripped on one of the cables underfoot. As she went down, Digby and Scudder threw themselves on top of her, using their weight to keep girl's alluring frame pinned while they grabbed her arms.

"Get your hands off of me!" Batgirl protested, her agility and fighting prowess pretty much nullified by her position, her gorgeous legs kicking uselessly as the men overpowered her.

"Grab her! Use them cuffs!" Scudder growled as the lissome lady squirmed and wriggled like a wildcat underneath them.

"No! You can't--!" Batgirl gasped, as her bat-cuffs clicked into place around her gloved wrists. A second later the two thugs hauled the cocky heroine to her feet, Digby copping a feel of her right breast through the flimsy fabric of her clingy unitard. Restrained by her own cuffs, she could only stand helpless in the men's clutches as Lord Ffogg unlatched her utility belt and took it away from her.

"Now, my fine filly," he gloated. "The boot is on the other leg, wot?"

"You won't get away with this!" Batgirl blustered, her cheeks flushed with the exertion of her struggles, beautiful chest rising and falling, nipples making tiny peaks against the front of her skin tight uniform.

Lord Ffogg paused as his gaze lit upon the metal cubicle in the center of the hall. "Mr. Rutledge! Didn't you say you needed a volunteer to test your machine? I think I may have one." His turned his eyes on Batgirl.

"Wh-what do you mean by that?" the heroine stammered, her eyes wide with alarm behind her mask. "What are you going to do to me?"

Chapter 2 --

"Just give me one moment, my lord," Rutledge said, bustling about among his equipment. Batgirl, held firmly and helplessly in between the two thugs, stiffened, but that was because Scudder was using his free hand to stroke her pert, spandex-clad bottom.

"Don't look so alarmed, my dear," Lord Ffogg said amiably. "Just a harmless scientific experiment. You see many years ago, Rutledge here discovered a bit of unknown radioactive material underneath the family castle. He found that it had a curious effect on living tissues. He called it Reducium, and he spent most of his life and his family fortune trying to harness it."

"Ready for her now, your lordship," Rutledge said.

Lord Ffogg hesitated. "You know, it just occurs to me... you were quite clever in following the lads here to my lair. But let's face it, you were never of much use without Batman and Robin to back you up. Whatever possessed you to track us down all on your own?"

Batgirl positively smirked. "Who said I was on my own?"

Just then the oak doors shivered from a heavy blow and flew open. Stepping through the wreckage came a slim, exquisitely feminine figure with luxurious jet black hair. Her gorgeous torso was clad in a red strapless bustier with a proud golden chest emblem. Below her trim waist were tight blue, star-spangled briefs, from which extended a pair of long, shapely legs shod in red knee boots. Her gold tiara glinting from her forehead, magic lasso dangling at her side, Wonder Woman swept into the room and folded her arms beneath her bust as she cocked her shapely hips.

"All right, boys," she said. "Fair warning. I'm not in any mood to play around."

Quick as a wink, Lord Ffogg pulled a revolver from under his smoking jacket. The Amazon reflexively raised her bullet-deflecting bracelets, but the villain pressed the gun barrel against Batgirl's temple. "This old Webley has a hair trigger, Wonder Woman. Don't do anything foolish."

"Don't worry about me, Wonder W--" Batgirl blurted, before Lord Ffogg clamped his free hand over her mouth and stifled her protests.

The gorgeous goddess sighed. "I might have known you'd be a coward," she glowered, planting her hands on her hips. "It looks like you have me over a barrel. What do you want?"

"Many things, dear lady," said Lord Ffogg. "But for the nonce, just you be a good girl and step inside that chamber there."

Wonder Woman gave the six-foot cubicle a quick once-over, expecting to find it made of adamantium or something. But the riveted metal skin appeared to be only sheet lead, built around a steel framework. It would hold a normal woman securely enough, but for her it was a joke; with her super strength, she could go through it like tin foil. "whatever you say, little man," she said, struggling to keep a straight face and not smirk too much.

The lean, leggy superheroine stepped inside the chamber, and Digby closed the hatch, spinning the wheel to lock her in. Lord Ffogg, Scudder, and Batgirl waited breathlessly as Rutledge strapped on goggles and busied himself with the controls. There was a small slit window in the side of the chamber. Peering into it, he threw the last switch and the machine began to hum...

Inside the chamber, Wonder Woman found herself standing on top of a fine metal grating. She was just wondering how long she should play along with this farce when louvers opened in the floor and a sickly yellow glow, tinged slightly with green, poured upward, flooding the chamber and bathing her in its putrid light.

The radiation felt hot on her bare legs and face, cascading upward over her supple young body. But it wasn't the healthy, life-giving heat of the sun. Rather it was a feverish hotness that made her skin tingle. Wonder Woman spun this way and that, her jet black tresses dancing around her face as she struggled to find someplace in the small room to avoid the rays.

i]Enough is enough![/i] she decided. The Amazing Amazon flung herself at the lead walls of her prison and stumbled, her pretty knees trembling with weakness. Her slender frame suddenly felt puny and ineffectual, her arms and legs like putty as her strength drained away.

"What's... happening..." Wonder Woman gasped, perspiration beading on her skin. Her legs giving way, she sagged to the floor like a child, her skin tight uniform feeling unaccountably loose around her trim, shapely body. On hands and knees, the heroine struggled to lift herself upright, feeling on the verge of passing out.

"Time," announced Rutledge, as he threw the switch. The louvers snapped back into place, the yellow glow died as the machine powered down. Digby unsealed the hatch and swung it open. Lord Ffogg lowered his pistol as he, Batgirl and Scudder leaned closer to look inside.

"Wonder Woman!" the Darknight Damsel gasped. The Amazing Amazon's red, white and blue leotard was lying flat on the floor and empty, along with her boots, bracelets, tiara, golden belt and magic lasso! "What have you DONE to her, you fiend?"

Digby cautiously stepped inside and dropped to one knee beside the scanty pile of Wonder Woman's clothing. He carefully picked up her sassy little bustier, discovering that the garment wasn't entirely empty. Something very small was feebly trying to escape from the folds of cloth.

"What's this then?" the hoodlum grinned, as his fingers closed around a tiny struggling figure the size of a little girl's fashion doll. He was astonished to feel smooth, supple, bare flesh as he plucked it free of her uniform. "Blimey! It works, guv'nor! The ruddy machine works!"

"Put me down, you stupid male!" Wonder Woman squeaked in a high, piping voice. "You can't do this to me!" She was about six inches tall, her bare feet kicking, tiny fists pummeling uselessly at the man's calloused fingers holding her imprisoned, while his thumb rubbed up and down against her pliant little breasts. Despite her bravado, her heart was thumping with fear, her cheeks flushed with humiliation as she wriggled and squirmed, as helpless as a baby in his grasp.

Lord Ffogg, Scudder, and Rutledge gaped in amazement. Batgirl stood in the background frozen open-mouthed in shock. She had to admit to herself that when she had called Diana earlier in the evening, she had been counting on Wonder Woman to save her bacon if she got in over her head. But now, reduced to the size of a child's toy, the Amazon superheroine was herself defeated and in need of rescue!

Chapter 3 --

"Aw, ain't she adorable?" said Scudder. "Lemme see her lady parts, mate."

"Gently now, lad," warned Lord Ffogg, as Digby obliged.

"NO! Don't you dare!" Wonder Woman's squeaky elfin voice protested as she struggled uselessly.

"'old still, ye wee nipper," the thug said. Keeping a firm hold around the Amazon's silken torso with his thumb and middle finger, he relaxed the other fingers enough that the rest of her smooth defenseless body could be seen, while using his left hand to immobilize her kicking legs and spread them apart.

"Don't you dare touch me!" the heroine whined, helpless in the henchman's gigantic hand. "Stop it! Unhand me, you bully!" Wonder Woman seethed with humiliation as the impertinent thug spread her legs and displayed her vulnerable pink female slit, and there wasn't a single thing she could do about it!

"That is summat you don't see every day of the week," Scudder commented, nevertheless sounding slightly disappointed. "Only there ain't much practical use outta a pussy that tiny, if ye know what I mean." He and Digby snickered crudely.

Lord Ffogg was scrutinizing the heroine's snatch through his monocle. "Ha-ha-ha. What do you say about that, Weeny Woman?" he asked. "Does size matter?"

"Go stuff yourself!" the helpless Amazon blustered, cheeks burning with frustration as she wriggled ineffectually in the thug's grasp.

Amid the various objects on the oak table was a sturdy glass aquarium tank about 20 inches by 10 inches, and about 14 inches deep. Digby carefully set Wonder Woman down inside it, as Scudder looked around for something to use as a lid. He found a piece of thick cardboard and laid it across the opening, anchoring it in place with a couple of heavy books.

As soon as she was released, Wonder Woman fell to her knees, still feeling weak as a kitten. Without her golden belt, her Amazonian super strength had deserted her. Quickly she crawled into a corner of the tank, pressing her fragile body into the angle of the cool glass walls for protection.

Lord Ffogg turned his attention to Batgirl. "And now, you caped pest," he said, rubbing his hands. "Your turn."

"N-no!" the Darknight Damsel wailed, her dark eyes wide with sheer terror. "No, please! Please don't... I beg of you... I implore you..." Ignoring her pleas, the two henchmen seized Batgirl's arms on either side and lifted her slender body off the floor, carrying her, kicking and screaming, into the chamber and sealing the hatch.

Wonder Woman could only watch helplessly from her vantage point in the glass tank as Rutledge operated his infernal machine once again. Minutes later, the newly shrunken Batgirl was cowering right beside her, her pale, nude body trembling with fright and embarrassment, her short black hair looking tousled and unkempt after the manhandling the thugs had given her in dragging her out of her costume. Overwhelmed by the sudden shock of being completely stripped of all her weapons and clothing, Batgirl sat dazed, unable to even cover her perky young breasts as the men stood ogling them both.

"My word, a wig!" said Lord Ffogg, as his henchmen pawed over Batgirl's empty leotards, cape and cowl. "She was wearing a red hairpiece under her cowl. That's dashed clever, isn't it, lads?"

"Er... right, my lord," Scudder agreed, looking up guiltily from fondling the silky spandex fabric, which still retained the relative shape and warmth of Batgirl's pert little butt.

"But I do believe I have seen this girl before," Lord Ffogg mused, scratching his chin as he stared at the brunette superheroine sitting vanquished and unclothed inside the tank, holding her knees pressed primly together. "I have it! That police commissioner's daughter. What was her name...?"

Batgirl swallowed a lump in her throat, her stomach twisting in knots. This was like a nightmare -- it just kept getting worse and worse! Being captured wasn't bad enough, being ignominiously stripped of her utility belt, shrunk to the size of a doll and completely undressed weren't bad enough... without her mask and cowl there was nothing to protect her secret identity as Barbara Gordon!

Fortunately Cedric Rutledge stepped in to interrupt the villain's train of thought before he could place her. "My lord?" the scientist said timidly. "May I speak?"

"Certainly professor," the dastardly aristocrat said. "I haven't yet congratulated you on the success of your project, have I?"

"Thank you, thank you, most kind of you," Rutledge murmured. He hesitated, his eyes roaming over the delicate, doll-like forms of the two superheroines, powerless and imprisoned in the glass case. "As you know, I developed the Reducium Ray for the purpose of alleviating overpopulation. If people are one tenth their size, they take up less space, use less food, less energy..."

"An admirable goal, surely!" Lord Ffogg said heartily, placing a comradely arm on the other man's shoulder. "I've always admired that about you, Cedric. May I call you Cedric? I feel I have gotten to know you so well these past few days..."

"Yes, of course. But... using the ray against Batgirl and Wonder Woman... rendering them powerless... I am not certain if this is right."

"My dear Cedric, I understand your concerns and I applaud them," Lord Ffogg said, giving a surreptitious signal to his henchmen. "I just need them out of the way for a few days. Is that too much to ask?"

The henchmen loomed up silently behind Rutledge, Scudder wielding a blackjack poised to strike. Batgirl and Wonder Woman huddled together in alarm, nuzzling one another's soft nubile bodies. Were the bad guys about to dispose of the only man who knew how to change them back?

"Well... no..." Rutledge said at last. "If you're sure it's necessary."

The henchmen relaxed.

"Do you trust me, Cedric?" Lord Ffogg said. "You've earned a rest after all your hard work. Go up to your room, get some sleep. Leave the rest to me."

"All right. I'll do that." Rutledge shuffled away.

Lord Ffogg watched him go, then turned quietly to Digby and Scudder. "Once he's asleep, make sure he stays that way. Use the chloroform. And lock him in his room. We can't afford him suddenly having a conscience."

As the two henchmen departed, the villain knelt down to put his face up to the glass of the aquarium. Wonder Woman and Batgirl quailed before him, cowering together like frightened children. "Wh-what are you going to do with us?" Diana asked, her voice trembling with submissiveness.

Ffogg smiled. "Well you might ask, Weeny Wench," he smirked. "Tomorrow morning I have a small transaction to discuss with the Bank of Scotland. Twenty million Euros worth. With you two adorable little pipsqueaks helpless in my clutches, I envision a crime spree that will set England on its ear." Seeing the heroines shivering with fright, he took a monogrammed silk handkerchief from his pocket and slipped it under the lid with them. "Best make yourselves comfortable, my little poppets. You're going to be in there for the rest of your lives."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'm loving it already. You're pretty kickass at writing big-name superheroines - you oughta do it more often!

Looking forward to seeing how Diana & Babs get out of this one!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Very well done Mr C. I'm not sure its for me but its very well written.
Good job!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very Interesting!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This was fun and nicely done. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's one way of reducing a problem down to a manageable size. The two heroines can't stop him and escape at that size without their equipment will be hard.

Can't wait for the next part.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 --

Barbara Gordon stirred in her sleep. She had been having a disjointed dream about living in a doll house along with a Barbie doll dressed in a Wonder Woman costume.

These silk sheets were nice, though. She stretched her lissome body sensuously, finding herself in close, intimate contact with a warm body, her face cradled against someone's soft shoulder. Arms were wrapped around her sylph-like waist, one hand cupping her shapely little tail. As she lay there, inquisitive fingers slid in between her butt cheeks, gently stroking her tender snatch and stirring up pleasant feminine emotions.

"Oooooohhhh," Batgirl moaned, the electric thrill of arousal making her pussy tingle with longing to be filled. Without opening her eyes, she kissed the smooth neck in front of her, which elicited a husky moan from the person under her. Meanwhile those wonderful fingers were probing more deeply into her moist, pink slit, sending a rush of euphoria through her body and making her nipples rise to hard little points. Her creamy thighs parted to allow further access, while her hips began to gently thrust up and down. After the trying day she had had, Batgirl felt entitled to a bit of animal contact. Planting a string of passionate kisses along her companion's neck and shoulders, she slid both her hands tantalizingly upward along his smooth, hairless belly and sleek, well-toned abdomen to massage his chest...

Batgirl froze as her groping hands encountered BREASTS. Still half-asleep, she let her fingers explore a bit. No doubt about it, the person she was lying with had a perfect set of round, succulent, exquisitely squeezable ta-tas!

Her dark eyes snapped open. She found herself staring into the blue eyes of Wonder Woman! The heroine instantly let out a feminine shriek of surprise and snatched her hands back from the Amazon's nubile body, sitting bolt upright, cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Heh-heh," snickered a male voice from above them. "Better'n a ruddy peepshow."

Batgirl and Wonder Woman looked up, flushed with humiliation as they clutched Lord Ffogg's handkerchief to their naked curves. It was morning, and the henchman Scudder was standing over their prison, peering down at them. Ffogg and Digby were at the other table a few yards away, also watching while they had their breakfast. Scudder chuckled as he placed a small bowl of water and a crust of bread in the aquarium, then replaced the lid.

The heroines waited until the men got tired of staring and went back to their business. Shyly clutching the handkerchief between them for modesty, Batgirl and Wonder Woman crept over to the food. At their diminished size, the bowl of water was like a bathtub. The two girls took turns leaning over to get a drink. The bread was at least fresh. They ate silently, darting apprehensive looks at their captors, who were sitting around the other table, discussing their robbery plans.

"Diana, what are we going to DO?" whispered Batgirl.

"There's nothing we CAN do," Wonder Woman replied miserably. "Stripped of my golden belt, I'm no more powerful than a normal woman. And without your utility belt..."

"Without my utility belt what?" the younger girl bristled, her hackles rising. "Go ahead and say it. Without her utility belt, Batgirl is useless!"

"I meant no offense. I'm sure you have your skills."

The men were getting up from the table now, gathering equipment. Lord Ffogg, now dressed in a gray worsted suit, strode over and looked down derisively at them. "And now, Dollgirl and Weeny Wench, I have an appointment with the Bank," he announced, consulting his pocket watch. "Must dash. Just you two precious little pixies behave yourselves while we're gone, or I shall be very put out."

Left all alone in the Great Hall with no men ogling them, the heroines could finally relax their guard a bit. Batgirl shrugged off the silk handkerchief and padded to the wall of their prison, which at her size was like ten or twelve feet of sheer and unclimbable glass nearly a foot thick. So much for that. With her chest pressed close to the thick glass, she looked around the room. "We've got to get out of here somehow," she said out loud.

"How do you propose we do that?" Wonder Woman replied sulkily, letting the handkerchief drop to her waist. "And even if we did, what then? I feel so helpless like this! What good is a pixie-sized Wonder Woman?"

Batgirl heard the hopelessness in the other woman's voice. The idea of being held prisoner by men was really sending her into a funk. Meanwhile Barbara's searching eyes located their uniforms on the table across the room. There were her purple unitard, her mask, her cape, and her utility belt, all lying inert and impotent. Trapped inside this glass cage, how was she supposed to get to them? They might as well be on the moon! She felt defeated.

Wonder Woman walked up behind her. "Cheer up," the Amazon said. "We'll escape from this predicament somehow."

"You really think so?" Batgirl gushed hopefully. As she turned, she couldn't help looking at Diana's gorgeous body, her plump, perfect C-cups, her trim waist, and the neatly trimmed bush in between her legs. She caught herself staring and blushed.

Wonder Woman gave her a brave smile. "We will escape. The gods will not leave us to languish in this state."

Chapter 5 --

First of all, they could do something about their deplorable state of undress. They grabbed the silk handkerchief Lord Ffogg had given them and between them managed to tear it into two more-or-less equal halves. Wonder Woman draped her half loosely around her nubile body, tying a knot over her left shoulder. The right side tended to droop, letting her right boob play peek-a-boo, but she tore off a strip and belted it about her waist to keep the left side from flapping open.

"This reminds me of a toga party I went to as a freshman at Gotham U," Batgirl said, wrapping her half around her like a sarong and fixing it under her left armpit.

"A toga party?" Wonder Woman asked innocently. "What's that?"

"Never mind, it's too hard to explain," Batgirl said, brushing her hands in a businesslike way. "Now let's see about getting out of here. Are you up to flying?"

Wonder Woman looked up doubtfully, judging the distance. In the open air, she could ride the currents, but there were none inside this cell. She backed up a few paces, took a running start, and leaped, kicking off from the wall of the tank. The Amazon sailed gracefully upward, her makeshift gown flapping as she went splat against the opposite wall, where she slid painfully to the floor. In the process, the knot in her toga slipped loose from her shoulder, fully exposing both marvelous breasts.

"Sorry," Diana said, sheepishly adjusting her garment. "It's like I said, without by belt, I'm just an ordinary woman."

"No problem," said Batgirl, helping her up. "We'll do it the old-fashioned way. Were you ever a cheerleader?" Selecting a spot near one of the corners, she made a stirrup of her hands and squatted down slightly. "I'll give you a boost."

"Let me be the base," said Wonder Woman. "I'm taller than you are."

They switched places. Batgirl placed her right foot in her partner's cupped hands, resting her hands lightly on the woman's soft shoulders. "Ready? Set? Go!"

Wonder Woman gave an upward thrust and watched the agile young girl fly dexterously up and land perfectly on top of her slender shoulders. "All right up there?" she asked, looking anxiously upwards.

She found herself looking right up Barbara's sarong and in between her smooth, flawless legs. Diana caught herself dreamily thinking what an attractive vagina Batgirl had, then she looked discreetly away. On Themyscira, she and her sisters saw one another naked in the baths all the time without thinking anything of it, but the American girl would probably be embarrassed to be stared at by another female.

"I'm still six inches too short," the Batgirl said, blissfully unaware of how much bush she was showing down below. "Can you boost me a little bit?"

Taking care not to LOOK up, Wonder Woman reached upward carefully and took hold of Batgirl's slim, sexy ankles. The Amazon beauty took a deep breath and lifted, finding it easier than she expected to raise the other girl over her head at arms length. "How much do you weigh, anyway?"

"One hundred and seven pounds," Batgirl replied absently, concentrating on keeping her balance as she stretched her lithe, slender body, pressed flat against the glass, upwards towards the rim of the aquarium. "Why do you ask?"

"You don't feel a drachm over seventeen ounces," Wonder Woman smiled, lifting her a little higher. "How's that?"

"I've almost got it!" Batgirl cried. "Just a little more!" With a cry of triumph, her fingers caught the rim of the aquarium and pulled herself up, butting her head and shoulders against the slab of cardboard doing service as a lid. It didn't budge. Whatever they had placed on top of it was too heavy for her to move!

Fortunately the cardboard slab wasn't perfectly flat. There was a slight warp along one edge of the tank. Wonder Woman felt Batgirl's feet wriggle out of her grasp as the lissome girl sidled crabwise toward the bulge. When she got there, she tried again to push her way under the cardboard. Resistance was stiff, but one advantage of being tiny is the ability to squeeze your body through tight places. Gradually but relentlessly, with her flawless legs and butt undulating up and down to propel her, Batgirl wormed her way through the gap in between the rim and the lid.

Which of course brought into play one of the numerous DISadvantages of being clad in a flimsy, precariously fastened dress made out of a silk handkerchief...

"Oops," Barbara said, as her sarong came loose and fell off. "Er... could you possibly toss that back up to me, Diana? Please?"

There was a stack of books beside the aquarium, giving the Darknight Damsel something to brace herself against as she pushed at the lid with her feet. Soon she had shifted the whole thing just enough to create an opening Wonder Woman could get through. A nearby ball of twine provided the means for her to climb up, and moments later the two escaped heroines were free, jogging along the cluttered tabletop.

As they ran, Batgirl couldn't help stealing an envious glance at Wonder Woman's spectacular boobs, bouncing up and down against the silk front of her flimsy little toga. And as she pulled slightly ahead, Diana equally couldn't help admiring Barbara's delectable little tush, bobbing tantalizingly underneath her brief skirt.

"I could probably ride the air currents across to our uniforms," Wonder Woman volunteered, as they stopped at the edge of the table out of breath. She carefully eyed the distance to the table on the far side of the Great Hall. "But I'm not sure there would be any point. At this size, I'm too small to wield my lasso or my tiara, or any of our weapons."

"I've got an emergency transmitter in my utility belt," Batgirl said, her bust rising and falling from the exertion of running. Quickly she clutched at her sarong a split-second before it fell off again. "I could send a call for help to Batman or Superman..."

"And admit that we're helpless," the Amazon scoffed, "and need a MAN to rescue us? Can you imagine the smiles on their faces if they saw us like this? We'd never live down the humiliation."

"I hadn't thought of that," Batgirl said, folding her arms across her perky bust and blushing. "But what else can we do?"

Wonder Woman's blue eyes had lit upon a stairwell leading up. "We can find that Rutledge character and get him to change us back! Come on!"

Chapter 6 --

The two heroines stood for a moment on the very edge of the table, looking down what to them was a sheer 30-foot drop. Batgirl spotted a chair with a cushioned seat, from where it would be easy to slide down the curved leg to the floor. The trouble was the chair was almost ten feet away, and she didn't want to ask Wonder Woman for help. If she had a bat-arang and a line, she could swing the distance, but...

The darknight damsel slapped herself lightly on the forehead. She kept forgetting she didn't weigh as much at this size, which meant she could jump further. "Meet you on the floor," she said cheerfully to Diana as she took a few steps back and made a running leap. The rushing air blowing up under her handkerchief felt rather stimulating on her shaved snatch, but it was mercifully brief as a moment later she landed on the cushion. She was met by an eruption of dust almost like a volcano.

"Ergh!" Batgirl exclaimed, brushing at the layer of white grit which had settled in her brunette hair and all over her body.

"We know one thing for sure," Wonder Woman said, smugly alighting next to her. "There isn't a woman living in this castle."

"Very funny," Batgirl grumbled, beating dust out of her loose white sarong.

Once on the floor, the two heroines made their way up the stairs to the living quarters. Even with Wonder Woman flying around like a hummingbird, it felt like hours of exploring seemingly interminable corridors before they found one door with an old fashioned lock, and the key still in the lock.

"This must be it," Wonder Woman said, squatting to peer through the crack underneath the door. She could see light, but the gap was too narrow for even her to squeeze through. She flew up and by dint of Herculean effort, managed to turn the key in the lock. Then it took the combined strength of both of them to push the door open.

They found themselves inside a cluttered bedroom (obviously that of a bachelor) with clothes and shoes scattered on the floor. Thunderous snores were coming from the unmade bed.

"MR. RUTLEDGE!" Batgirl yelled. "WE'RE HERE TO RESCUE YOU!"

"He can't hear us," said Wonder Woman gloomily. The Amazing Amazon stretched out her arms and took to the air, while her companion grabbed the loose folds of the bedspread and clambered up hand over hand.

Rutledge was lying flat on his back, fast asleep in his wrinkled clothes, with his glasses lying on the bedside table. Batgirl hauled herself up his trouser cuff and ran along the ridge made by his leg, while Wonder Woman hovered in front of his face, trying to wake him.

The Amazing Amazon planted her bare feet on his chest and leaned forward, trying to slap his cheek. "Wake up, Mr. Rutledge! Please wake-- Great Hera!!!" she gasped as a noxious miasma of bad breath emanated from his cave-like mouth, making her pert little nose wrinkle up with revulsion.

Suddenly he turned over in his sleep. Caught unprepared, Wonder Woman was thrown clear, landing on top of a wicker laundry basket which overbalanced and toppled on top of her. Batgirl could hear the Amazon's muffled voice shouting for help, hopelessly trapped under a massive pile of dirty underwear and socks, but she had enough problems of her own struggling to keep her footing as Rutledge's body shifted underneath her like an earthquake.

The spunky brunette ultimately lost the struggle, grabbing wildly at the covers as her slender body tumbled over the edge of the bed, only to be swallowed up by a monstrous tubular maw. Batgirl crashed to the bottom of a dark, musty-smelling cave and lay there on her butt, momentarily stunned, her improvised dress coming undone and falling on top of her.

Regaining her senses, Batgirl sheepishly tucked the handkerchief loosely around her middle as she looked around, trying to puzzle out what had happened to her. At length she realized that she had fallen into a hiking boot! When she stood up, the rim was higher than the top of her head, and try as she might, even standing on tip toes, she couldn't get a good enough grip on the cracked leather to hoist herself out. She began to panic.

"HELP!" Barbara screamed, hopping up and down in her distress. "Wonder Woman! Get me out of here! HELP!!!"

Finally she heard a rumbling sound as Rutledge got off the bed, then his face appeared above the opening of the boot, putting on his glasses. "Well, what have we here?" he said curiously. "How did you get in there?"

Reaching down and gently cupping his hand around Batgirl's soft little body, he picked her up, while she hurriedly clutched the loose fabric of her sarong in front of her supple tits.

"Would you please, please rescue Wonder Woman?" the helpless heroine begged. "She's trapped under your laundry basket."

Holding Batgirl in one hand like a doll, he reached down with the other hand and flipped over the wicker basket. Poking around, his thumb and forefinger caught the back of Wonder Woman's makeshift toga and he lifted her up, limp and nearly suffocated from being buried under his smelly underwear.

Rutledge sat down on the bed, cupping the two tiny superheroines in his massive hands. "I don't understand. What are you doing here?"

"We... um... we came to rescue you," Batgirl said, realizing that it sounded ludicrous even as she said it, after he had ignominiously taken them both out of action literally in his sleep, without even meaning to. She was also painfully aware of the way both she and Wonder Woman looked -- covered with dust... perspiration and grime ground into the white silk handkerchief they were partially wearing as clothing and by now was getting a little ragged. "I mean, look!" she added desperately. "We unlocked the door!"

"Oh. Thank you," Rutledge said, noting that the door was slightly ajar. "Lord Ffogg's men locked me in." He shook his head sadly. "I don't think he really cares about me or my work the way he claimed he did. "Well then... for letting me out, the least I can do is offer the two of you a bath."

"That's not necessary!" Wonder Woman said hastily, clutching at the front of her toga. "Just restore us to normal size and give us back our things! Please!"

"Really!" Batgirl chimed in, fighting back tears. "Lord Ffogg will be back any minute! There's no telling what he'll do to us if he catches us helpless like this! Please, I implore you, kind sir!"

"Oh, I shouldn't worry about Lord Ffogg," Rutledge said, his giant hands tightening irresistibly around the two defenseless superheroines as he carried them to the bathroom.

"But... but... but..." Batgirl protested, as he set the two girls down on the counter top near the rim of the lavatory washbasin, which was for them the size of a small swimming pool.

"Lord Ffogg is stuck in the past," the man continued, as he turned on the taps and waited for the basin to fill. "As soon as I realized I was locked in, I used my smart phone to ring up Scotland Yard and tell them all about his plans to raid the bank. Inspector Witherspoon called me back not thirty minutes ago and told me that they were all three in custody, thank you very much."

Wonder Woman sat down hard, looking stunned. "Lord Ffogg and his henchmen are in custody? Under arrest?"

"Scotland Yard?" Batgirl echoed, hardly believing her ears. From her experiences in Gotham City, she hadn't believed the police could be trusted to find their own bottoms without her or Batman's help. "Thirty minutes ago?"

The basin being filled, Rutledge turned off the taps, then set a stack of tea towels on the counter within reach. "I've just got some things to do downstairs," he said, excusing himself.

Batgirl and Wonder Woman looked at one another, then at the clear, clean, incredibly inviting bath. After their ordeal, they couldn't resist. With a pair of shrugs, they dropped their ragged handkerchief halves and dove in. Free of the worry of being captured by Lord Ffogg again, the girls spread their arms, swimming and cavorting and playing with one another like mermaids, reveling in the water's caress over every delicious inch of their nubile young bodies.

It was some time before an apologetic tap on the door announced Rutledge's return. Barbara and Diana immediately swam to the edge of the pool and rested their elbows there, so that the man couldn't see anything of their enticing female nudity. "Thank you so much for letting us get clean," Batgirl said, running a hand through her wet hair. "But we're more than ready to grow up again."

"Yes! OH YES!" agreed Wonder Woman passionately. "When can you take us down to your machine and return us to normal?"

"Ah, the Reducium machine!" Rutledge said sadly. "I realize now that there will always be someone like Lord Ffogg willing to misuse something like that. It's too dangerous. That's why I just dismantled it and smashed all the amplifier tubes."

The two heroines each felt a quiver of fear rush through their tiny, naked bodies. "Dismantled it?" Wonder Woman gasped, her pretty face a mask of horror. "Suffering Sappho! You didn't! You couldn't!"

Batgirl was on the verge of tears as another implication dawned upon her. "Y-you mean, you're going to keep us prisoner like this... forever?"

Rutledge looked puzzled for a second. "Oh no! Didn't I mention it? The Reducium Ray only works for 24 hours. Why do you think I slaved my whole life trying to get it to go longer?" He glanced at his wristwatch. "You should be spontaneously returning to normal in about another 90 minutes."

"Oh," said Batgirl. She impishly splashed water at Wonder Woman. In that case, there was still time for another swim!

>>>>> The End
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Overall, an excellent contribution to this forum. I especially liked the revelation that while BG and WW were struggling with their predicament, the bad guys had already been taken care of off-screen.

Really hope you'll be writing one or both of these spandex-clad cuties again...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice job C, great tone to it all and fun content, really well written too.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for a fun WW and BG story!!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I appreciate the comments. Still waiting to hear from Swlover. After all, he was the one who started all this! :)
Swlover
Neophyte
Neophyte

Finally got around to reading and replying. Thanks for this “wonderful” story.
Sorry it took so long to reply. Thanks again. WW is a great shrunken woman.