Happy Thanksgiving from the Cheerleaders - TV PG, 70's A, CV, AL

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone...Dusted off one of my older and favorite heroine teams, The Cheerleaders. Some older members of the forum may remember them before my profile was accidentally deleted, having done several stories starring them.

Slowly getting back into the mix here, but with the hot button issue going on around here, will clarify what my stories consist of:
-Cartoon type violence (CV)
-1970's Batman/Robin/Wonder Woman type of content, villains, peril. (70's A)
-Heroines meet villains, heroines fight villains, heroines captured by villains, heroines defeat and arrest villains.
-Schlocky camp is my MO with an F bomb sprinkled in here or there (AL)
-No sex, death, torture, nudity or the like in my stories.
-Will list what sort of content is covered moving forward as I did in the title here

Hope you'll take a read and leave some feedback. If this isn't your bag, I appreciate and respect that with no ill will.

That all being said, here goes Happy Thanksgiving from The Cheerleaders:
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

“We could not be more stoked to be playing the Thanksgiving Extravaganza this week at Seaside Stadium. Lauren, Anna and I are huge Seahawks fans and this is a dream come true…”

That was Bella, lead singer of the sister band FAM (short for Family), at the press conference for the Thanksgiving Football game taking place at Seaside Stadium on thanksgiving day, home of the Seaside Seahawks. FAM was one of the hottest, rising bands in the industry and was tapped to play the halftime show of the high profile gig.

The 3 sisters grew up just outside of Seaside and had been struggling musicians for since graduating high school, but recently struck gold with their hit “On Fire”, a driving pop rock tune that hit #1. Since then they have been riding the wave of success, appearing on every late night talk show on TV.

Bella (Short for Isabella),25, was the blonde haired, blue eyed 5’6 lead singer of the band both on and off the stage. She was the middle sister, but her siblings have always followed her strong will and leadership. She was in a violet halter top and dark purple shredded mini skirt, with black tights and navy blue boots.

Lauren, was the oldest at 27. Rocking denim cutoffs and black tights, her ample chest was housed in a maroon sports bra. The sandy blonde played drums and relished their new found fame. After graduating from College, she had worked every shitty job imaginable, and was really enjoying life. Even though Bella made a lot of their business decisions, Lauren has become much more vocal as of late. “We need to strike while the mic is hot” is what she is always telling her sisters.

Anna was the baby of the family. At 23, she was the rocker chick of the band. Wearing shredded black denim shorts, pink heart tights and black over the knee motorcycle boots, she stood 5’9” with long wavy blonde hair that usually had some sort of colored striped layered in. On this day, the stripes were a light pink. She was just happy to be out of her dumb sorority and playing the instruments she always loved, guitar and keyboard. She had little interest in being involved in the business decisions of the band outside of the studio or stage.

Today was a big day for both the band as well as the Seaside Seahawks Organization. It had been a few, rough years for the organization. During their Super Bowl winning campaign 4 years ago, their CFO had been arrested for embezzlement, fraud in trying to affect the outcome of the game, attempted murder and several other felonies. While the team won, the organization suffered. Several players left in free agency, the head coach resigned amid allegations he was involved (he wasn’t and was cleared). Left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

4 years later, things were looking up. The team was 8-3 heading into their Thanksgiving game and was the 1st time they were going to be on primetime since the Super Bowl. They were pulling out all the stops, the biggest of which was shelling out top dollar to secure their hometown band, FAM.

“To echo what Bella said, we could not be more excited about having not only the hottest band in the world, but a hometown band playing our Thanksgiving halftime show.” Said owner Mike Matheson. “We are going to show everyone the Seahawks are back and better than ever!” he said with authority.

“We are also happy to announce that we have partnered up with FAM, to open up this new, incredible studio and music store right here next to Seaside Stadium. We are so excited about our new partnership and being able to offer kids and adults alike a place to learn, record and play music. “furthered Mr. Matheson “which is why we chose to have the press event here at the new center”

“Yeah like Mr. Matheson said, we are stoked to be here and opening up our new space. Music changed our lives and we want it to change your lives too. Thanks.” Said Bella

From there the Seaside Seahawk Girls took the floor of the studio and began one of their patented routines.

Led by Captains, Megan, Kasey and Ashley, all of whom just turned 28, the Seahawk Girls were the envy of dance teams across the league. They had the hottest girls, best choreography and coolest uniforms. They have been captains of the dance/cheerleader team of the year 5 years running.

In addition to leading the Seahawk Girls, 5’9” blonde haired and blue eyed Megan, 5’8 blonde haired and green eyed Ashley and 5’8 brunette and hazel eyed Kasey had a 2nd job. They are also the prized protectors of their beloved community, better known as The Cheerleaders.

While they do not have super powers, The Cheerleaders are a force to be reckoned with. Armed with state of the art, weapon filled Pom Poms, they’ve taken down many criminals over the years, including the Super Bowl Debacle from a few years back.

Also at the press conference, was Captain Ally Braun. She leads the special tactics group for the Seaside Police Department. The 5’6 demure brunette was close friends with Megan, Kasey and Ashley and often collaborate on cases. It is a great partnership and friendship for the women, having gone to college and were in the same sorority together.

Ally was there today to speak about the logistics of the Thanksgiving show and to work some things out with the band in advance of the performance. It was a pretty black and white set-up, but Ally needed to make sure they were all on the same page.

As the Seahawk Girls wrapped their routine, the conference ended. The band thanked the dancers, took pictures with fans and eventually made their way to the back offices.

“Whattya we have to do now?” asked Anna
“Meet with Captain Braun to go over the shit for the show” said Bella
“Ugh, then can we rehearse?”
“Yeah, but after we handle a few other things”

“Nice job girls” said Ally to the Seahawk Girls
“Wow, look at you all dressed up!” said Megan referring to the dark purple dress, tan heeled booties and black tights that made up Ally’s outfit. “No jeans and sneakers today?”
“Very funny. No, had to look somewhat presentable around you skanks…” Ally replied laughing.
“At least you kept the gun and badge to class it up” snarked Kasey “Are you playing Clash of Clans too?” Kasey said pointing to Ally’s iPad
“Very funny…It’s to show the band the transportation and stage set-up for tomorrow.” She replied “Isn’t this space awesome?” asked Ally
“So cool. Love how they have the instruments displayed and the studios are incredible.” Replied Ashley referring to the 15,000 square foot music center and recording studio. “Love that FAM and Mr. Matheson did this”

The different instruments hung from the ceiling. If you wanted to play or purchase one, there is an automated pulley system that either retrieves it from the wall, or lowers it from the ceiling. Like everything else in the space, it was a very high tech set-up. And the recording studios were top notch. FAM had already been recording their next album in stage 1 and had the other 5 booked out for some of the biggest names and producers in the business.

“What are you guys doing tonight?” asked Ally
“Probably not a lot, have to be at the stadium around noon tomorrow so maybe dinner and a movie?” answered Ashley
“What about you? Wanna join?” asked Megan
“Yeah, sounds good. Going to be a long day tomorrow. I’ll catch up in a bit, meeting with the band to go over everything for tomorrow.” Replied Ally
“Text when you’re finished.” Said Megan as they left

“Well thanks Captain Braun, we really appreciate you taking the time to go over everything for tomorrow” said Bella
“Not a problem, just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with what I had planned to get you guys in and out of the stadium” replied Ally
“Yeah, no sweat. We’re all good.” Said Lauren “Sorry to kick ya out Captain, but we got some stuff to do”
“Of course, no need to apologize. I will see you tomorrow, please call me if you need anything before hand” she said as she handed them her card.

Ally got in her cruiser and took off from the music store. After finishing some paper work back at the station, she was looking forward to hanging out with her friends and having a glass of wine. She texted Megan “just leaving the station, will be at your place shortly.”

As she drove, Ally realized she forgot her iPad as she rushed to leave the music store. “Shit.” She muttered. “Can’t leave that there, too many things on it for people to see”. Ally flipped a u-turn and headed back towards the music store.
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

FAM sized.jpg
The All-Sister group FAM, featuring Bella, Anna and Lauren
FAM sized.jpg (155.05 KiB) Viewed 7458 times
Attachments
Capt Ally Braun.jpg
Head of Special Tactics Dept for Seaside PD, Captain Ally Braun
Capt Ally Braun.jpg (87.24 KiB) Viewed 7458 times
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

She tried calling the store, but being 7:30, she knew it was probably closed. AS she pulled up, she was relieved to see the lights on in the massive space. She tried opening the glass door, but as she pulled on the drumstick shaped handle it was locked. She peered inside and did not see anyone.

Ally was furious with herself. She got caught off guard when Lauren cut their meeting short and didn’t realize Bella was still looking at the plans on the iPad when she left. She remembered the band saying they were going to rehearse after their meeting, so Ally figured they were probably in one of the sound stages. She went around back to see if there was a side or back entrance.

Ally found the loading dock and saw a black Tesla parked in front of it. She went in through the dock doors. She didn’t hear anything from inside, but knew they were inside since their car was parked out front.

Ally jumped when her phone buzzed “Where are you? Dinner res is at 830?” read the message from Megan
“Forgot iPad at FAM. Here now trying to get it. Be there in 20 min” she punched in her phone

It was silent in the massive space as Ale her way to where she met with the band. She was relieved when she found the room where they met and the iPad was still there. She jotted a note down on a post-it:
“Hey guys, forgot my iPad, came back and grabbed it. See you tomorrow! Capt. Braun”

Ally still had a hard time believing she was a Captain in the Seaside Police Dept. The former, and still sometime party girl, was promoted after she, along with The Cheerleaders, cracked the case against former CFO and Super Bowl Fixer, Maria Nunez. As important, she also proved that no one else in the organization was involved. Had it gone up to Mr. Matheson, the team’s owner, it could’ve meant the end of the organization. The team and stadium generates a massive amount of revenue for Seaside, and if the team was folded, it would have been devastating to the city.

Ally made her way back out towards the loading dock when she heard some muffled music coming from one of the studios. “Oh they must be in there” she thought to herself. She went back into the space following the muffled sounds. When they stopped she heard some talking over an intercom coming from the room she was just in.

“Lauren, this is not who we are. We’ve made it to the top, have the record deal. Look at this fucking recording studio we are in. We don’t need to do this” said Bella in an irritated, yet pleading manner
“Bella, this will ensure that people will buy our music by the droves, and more importantly buy tickets to our concerts and merchandise. They won’t even know.” Replied Lauren. “This is what we’ve been working so hard for”

“To hypnotize people into liking our music? They already like our music. They love our fucking music. This is going to get us into deep shit Lauren, we don’t need it” yelled Bella

Ally’s heart was racing. FAM was somehow going to subliminally make people become fans of their music? That was not possible right? She started when the arguing began again

“Look, there are going to be 25 million people watching that game tomorrow. We play our 3 hits, and the 4th one which we are debuting is the one that people will be drawn to. The drum line, Anna’s riffs and your lyrics will ensure they like us”
“BUT THEY ALREADY DO! HOW MUCH MORE DO WE NEED?” screamed Bella “FUCK THIS, I need some air”

Ally knew Bella was leaving the studio and would see her in the office, so she quickly ran out into the front of the store portion. Bella came out and was startled to see her.

“Captain Braun what are you doing here?”
“Oh hey Bella, sorry for dropping in, but needed to grab my iPad. Left it here earlier.” Responded Ally, her heart still racing trying to figure out her move.
“Oh ok. Yeah, sorry about that. Let me grab it for you.” Bella said as she went back to the offices.
“You know Bella, I love this place. The way you’ve styled it is awesome.” Ally said making small talk
“Yeah, it’s badass. Love the way we did the instruments hanging overhead. Frees up so much space for artwork, pictures and stuff like that on the wall. The automated system to get them up and down rules…”

“Uh-huh, really cool…” Ally had tuned out and wasn’t sure what to do, but whatever it was it needed to happen quickly. If FAM was planning some sort of mind control during their performance, she had to stop it. If the Seahawks were caught up in another controversy, it could mean the end of the team.

Bella returned and said “So like I said we can get that entire drum set down onto the ground in about a minute.” Said Bella snapping Ally out of it. “Here you go Captain Braun, and again really sorry about that. Didn’t even realize it was still here after you left.”
“Thought you left, how’d you get in here? ” asked Lauren as she walked out of the studio
“Oh hi Lauren, was just telling Bella, I forgot my iPad. Came back hoping you guys were still here practicing and came through the front door.” Responded Ally, keeping her cool.
“Oh. Ok. Well now that you have it, see you tomorrow then.” Said Lauren
“Yeah, right. So sorry to come back unannounced guys. Just couldn’t leave the iPad here, police business you know” Ally said as she quickly realized the front door was locked and the girls might figure out she came in through the back.
“Yeah, no problem Captain. Thanks again for everything, see you tomorrow” said Bella

Ally needed some time to assess what was happening. Bella clearly wasn’t interested in whatever scheme Lauren had cooking. Anna was nowhere to be found. Not to mention Ally heard this when she came in unannounced and was unsure if she would be able to make anything stick at this point.

She decided to go and huddle up with Megan, Ashley and Kasey. “Ok guys, thanks again. Good night”
CRACK!!! “Ugh” echoed throughout the massive music center.
“Good night to you too” replied Anna as her black boot cleared away the splintered wood and strings revealing Captain Ally Braun lying unconscious at the feet of FAM’s youngest member. Anna had clobbered Ally from behind with an acoustic guitar.
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

“Anna what the fuck!!?” yelled Bella
“She came in through the back and was in the office when you guys were arguing. She heard everything” said Anna as she peered down at Ally.
“Good job sis” said Lauren, “She would’ve ruined everything”
“Good job!? What is the matter with you two? We are all going to jail. You just assaulted a cop. And not just any cop, the one who is in charge of our security and day tomorrow. What are fuck are we going to do?” said Bella
“She won’t even know any of this happened Bella. Will test out our suggestive music tonight on her. This actually, could be a blessing in disguise right Anna?.” Said Lauren
“Definitely” replied Anna
“Anna, you, me, Lauren? We are all going to jail as soon as she comes to. This is not something we need now. A year ago, maybe, but we’ve made it and now you two have completely screwed us by doing this.” Seethed Bella
“Bella calm down, just get your breath” said Lauren in a calm voice.
“Don’t tell me to calm down Lauren. You’ve totally lost it. Ever since we hit it big, you have been undermining us. Agreeing to performances and deals without asking. This is not what we are…I can’t believe what we’ve done…” Bella sobbed. “I need to clear my head…I’m outta here”

The 5’8 lead singer stormed towards the front door, her blue suede boots click clacking on the concrete floor. Anna grabbed her electric guitar and strummed a quick chord, two jolts of electricity shot out from the fret striking Bella. She began twitching uncontrollably as the electricity pulsed through her body.

“Ahhhhhh…uhhhhhh” she moaned as the electic shock finally stopped and dissipated. Bella was out on her feet, dropping to her knees and finally to her stomach on the concrete floor. She was out.

“Had to do it sis, she was going to fuck this up for us” said Anna
“Yeah I Know. Will have to do a little work on her tonight along with the cop. Come on, let’s get them ready” said Lauren sadly.

Lauren had Bella’s arms and Anna had her by her tights clad legs. “Never thought Bella would bail on us like this, we are so close” said Lauren
“She’ll come back around, don’t worry” said Anna
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

After taking Ally’s gun and cuffing her with her own handcuffs, they picked up Ally, Anna said “Did I screw us by taking the cop down?”
“Absolutely not, if she heard we were going to jail regardless. Catching her just bought us some time.”

They tied both women to chairs in one of the studios. “Come on, let’s get our gear” said Lauren to Anna
“Where the hell is Ally Megan? I’m starved” asked Ashely
“Yeah me too, just tell her to meet us at the restaurant” said Kasey
“I’ll call her and see, maybe she got tied up with something” said Megan as she called

Buzz, Buzz, buzz Ally’s phone vibrated, but she was still out cold and it stopped vibrating.

“Voice mail” Megan said “Hey Ally we are going to go, meet us at Nario’s. See you soon”
“Ok our UBER is here” said Kasey

Inside the town car, Megan said “Let me see where she is, she prob got called onto another case or something” as she opened her “Find iPhone” app. The girls all used the same account so they could track each other down in case of emergency.
“Doubt it, this is all she’s been focusing on for the last 2 months” said Ashley
“That’s weird, her phone still says it’s located at the FAM Music Center” said Megan
“Maybe they are going over some more stuff for tomorrow?” asked Kasey
“I’ll text her the all clear and see what she says” replied Megan as she typed “hot potato”

“Hot potato” was another way to confirm if one of the team was in trouble. Regardless of the situation, if that was sent to you, you had to return ”hot potato” right back. If not, the team knows there is trouble.

Again Ally’s phone buzzed in her dress pocket, this time with a message “hot potato”…Once again it went unchecked. Her head was still slumped forward as she was tied to the chair. The guitar strings acted as ropes around her tights clad legs kept them taught against the steel legs of the chair.

“Anything?” asked Ashley?
“Nope, nothing” replied Megan
“Maybe she’s in the middle of it?” asked Kasey
“It’s been a few minutes, she knows we’d come after her if she didn’t respond. “ replied Megan

“Unfortunately girls, looks like our early dinner has turned into a night on the town…Hey driver, we need to go back to our condo, can we turn around?” asked Megan
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ally’s nose was burning. Something smelled like ammonia…Her eyes were shut and she thought she was dreaming…Then the throbbing began…”Ohhh my neck…What happened?” she moaned “what’s with the smelling salts?”

“You had a bit off an accident Captain Braun,” replied Lauren

Just then Ally realized she was tied up. Her head was foggy and in pain but she knew she had been found out. “What do you think you are doing Lauren? I am a cop, you can’t do this. You guys are in deep shit”

“I know, but the issue is Captain Braun, you were eavesdropping on a private convo between me and my sister. You were trespassing without a warrant, and as taxpaying citizens, my sister decided to defend our store from a trespasser the best way she knew how.” Replied Lauren as she motioned to Anna who was holding the shattered guitar.

“You hit me with that? Are you crazy?” said Ally, now understanding why her head and neck hurt so much…She also noticed Bella slumped in a chair next to her. “What did you do to her?”

“Something much less painful, but just as effective” said Lauren holding the smelling salts under her little sister’s nose

“Uh, wha…where am I?’ groaned Bella as the smelling salts kicked in.
“OH sis, you had to get all pious on us. Anna had to zap ya out to get you to calm down.” Replied Lauren
“You tazed your own sister?” seethed Ally “What is wrong with you guys?”
“Captain Braun, we are going to rule the music world” started Lauren
“You already rule the music world” sniped Ally
“No, today we do. But I’m talking about Beatles, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Eminem type dominance all rolled into one. “After we play tomorrow, the world will make us the most sought after band in history. And the richest” continued Lauren
“Play tomorrow!? You think you are playing tomorrow? You two are both going to jail for a long time. Assaulting a police officer is a huge offense” said Ally struggling against her bonds.
“Oh no one will ever find out about that Captain Braun. In fact, you yourself won’t even remember after we are done with you.” Said Anna
“And how is that, are you going to keep conking me over the head until I forget?” snarked Ally
“Nothing that painful I assure you. You and my sister will be none the wiser tomorrow when we take the stage. And once we are through, we sit back and enjoy the ride. Anna, plug in…” said Lauren as she sat down behind her Yama drumkit.

Bella was still groggy and was having a hard time with her equilibrium because of the jolt she took, but was able to say “We don’t need to do this guys. We are so much trouble, let us go. We can work this out” she pleaded.

Lauren clicked her drumsticks together 1-2-3 and began a repetitive drum beat. Anna, joined with a haunting riff on her electric guitar. IN between strums, she started a 5 key chorus on her keyboard. It was a very methodical and soothing riff.

Ally and Bella both struggled to get free but was a futile effort. The guitar strings wouldn’t budge around Ally’s wrists or legs. They were beginning to cut through her tights on her thighs and ankles. The same was true for Bella. Her legs and wrists were both too tight to move.

“Does this work Bella? Can they hypnotize us with the music?” asked Ally
Bella looked at her, mascara running down her face from the tears and nodded her head.

Ally wasn’t sure how, her head was still throbbing and couldn’t concentrate on anything. She wondered if she had a concussion.

Bella’s pre-recorded lyrics began to play after Anna pressed a key on the keyboard. That’s when Ally noticed herself starting to relax.

“Don’t focus on the music” she kept thinking to herself. “Think about anything else besides this incredible song…” Her head began to bob back and forth.

Even though Bella was singing the lyrics, she too began to swoon in the chair. By the middle of the song, both women were under the song’s spell. Lauren and Anna both nodded in unison and kept playing…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There’s Ally’s car” said Kasey
“Lights are on inside” said Ashley
“What the hell is going on here guys?” quizzed Megan

All 3 were now dressed in their tight navy shorts, white short sleeve cropped spandex “Seahawks” jersey that showed their ripped abs, Red Boots with suntan glossy tights. Their red utility belts contained all sorts of gadgets and devices to help the girls out of harm’s way. Navy Blue masks with red trim protected their identities.

Their pom poms, were also loaded with weapons and gadgets alike. ON the handles, there are several buttons, each one activating a different function. A powerful tazer, potent tranq darts, smoke screen, grappling rope, a powerful fan to fend off gas attacks along with oxygen to help revive someone who suffered a gas attack just to name a few. There is also a button that saturates the pom poms in chloroform which can be used to not only sneak up on a villain, but also in hand to hand combat.

Without super powers, the girls rely on their athletic ability, martial arts training and of course their gadgets. All at the age of 28 yrs old, they have been best friends since college, along with their captured friend Ally, protecting Seaside. It was time for the Cheerleaders to see what was going on.

“So much for wearing sweats and getting a goodnight sleep tonight“ whispered Ashley as The bombshells headed around the back. “Hope this just nothing and Ally is just prepping for tomorrow with the band.
“Yeah hope so” whispered Megan
“Guys look…” Said Ashley pointing to the store “There’s Ally.”

Ally was walking out of one of the studios along with the band members. “See, I knew it” said Ashley
“Then why didn’t she answer my calls?” wondered Megan
“Or the hot potato?” added Kasey
“Let’s go and see what’s happening.” Said Megan walking towards the front door
Lauren’s hazel eyes got big when she saw The Cheerleaders at the front door. “Captain Braun, did you call them?”
Ally turned around and saw the girls, “no. wonder why they are here?” she wondered
“Anna let them in” Lauren said “Shit, was not expecting this” she mumbled

“Oh, here’s why they are here. They texted me the all clear code and I did not return it, they thought I was in trouble” explained Ally
“Anna hang on” said Lane. Continue Ally
“When one of us texts the all clear and its not returned within minutes, we go looking for each other. It’s a fail safe” replied Ally, who was not showing any animosity towards her captor
“That’s so cool you guys look out for each other like that Captain Braun” said Bella, also not showing any ill will towards her oldest sister.
“Let em in” said Lauren
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Megan 1.jpg
Megan, Captain of the Seaside Seahawk Girls
Megan 1.jpg (41.94 KiB) Viewed 7452 times
Attachments
Ashley 2.jpg
Ashley, Co-Captain of the Seaside Seahawk Girls
Ashley 2.jpg (41.07 KiB) Viewed 7452 times
Kasey (2.jpg
Kasey, Co-Captain of the Seaside Seahawk Girls
Kasey (2.jpg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 7452 times
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow, The Cheerleaders! So awesome that you are here…What’s happening?” asked Anna
“We were on a patrol and saw Captain Braun’s car. With the music center closed wanted to make sure everything is ok.

“Hey guys” Ally said “Sorry I didn’t call. Bad service inside the studios. We were just going over everything for tomorrow. “
“Thought you had done that. You said you were just grabbing your iPad” asked Megan
“Well that too. Once I returned, they asked to go over everything one more time.”
“Sorry, it’s my fault. Wanted to make sure everything is perfect for tomorrow. After all, it’s a hometown show for us and the biggest stage we’ve ever played.” Said Lauren
“Yeah, we are all just really nervous” added Anna
“Understandable. It is a big deal you guys are playing tomorrow. Big day for this town and team!” said Megan who then turned to Ally with Lauren watching intently…
“Shit, this is not good.” Thought Lauren

“Why didn’t you respond to hot potato Ally? We were freaked out”
“Sorry Meg, we were in the middle of it in there and forgot”
“Forgot? Ally, you’ve never forgotten hot potato. What’s the deal?”
“It’s not a big deal Meg, I’m sorry…”
“Wait I thought you said there was no signal inside the studio” inquired Megan
“OH, right? That’s what I meant, no signal” stumbled Ally
“Well then why’d you say you forgot and it wasn’t a big deal Ally?” snapped Megan
“Meg, chill out. I said I’m sorry. I’m preoccupied with tomorrow, things need to be perfect” snapped Ally back
“Just don’t get why you are going back and forth….”

“Hey Captain Braun, can you show The Cheerleaders the plan for tomorrow?” Interrupted Lauren trying to throw Megan off the scent
“OH yeah, of course, it’s in my cruiser. I’ll run out to my car and grab it” answered Ally
“In your car? Ally, you said you guys were looking at it inside the studio. What’s going on?” asked a concerned Megan “Have you guys noticed anything wrong with Captain Braun since she’s been here?”
“No, not all.” Replied Anna
“She’s been fine” said Lauren “Bella, go grab Captain Braun’s iPad from the studio so we can show the plans for tomorrow
“No prob.” Replied Bella as she walked towards the studio “What’s happening tomorrow?”’

Everyone turned and looked at the blonde lead singer. “What?” she asked as she walked by the group
“Uh, the Thanksgiving Halftime show Bella?” said Lauren trying to lead her back on point
“What about it?” asked Bella again
Lauren and Anna began nervously laughing as they quickly hurried Bella away from the group, “She is such a nerd” laughed Anna putting her arm around her sister

The Cheerleaders looked at each other, then at Ally who was kind of laughing. Kasey whispered, “Ally and Bella seem out of it, right?”
“They seem kinda stoned” answered Ashley
“Or drugged?” said Megan, unhooking her pom poms from her waist “
“Why would they drug……” Kasey was cut off as the sisters came back with the iPad

“Here it is Captain Braun. Go ahead and show them what’s up for tomorrow.” Said Lauren as she flipped it to Ally
“Ok guys, so we start at the hotel where the caravan will be waiting. From there we take Ocean down to…” Ally continued

“I love you guys by the way” said Anna giggling & interrupting
“Thanks so much. We love you guys too!!!” replied Kasey trying to play along
“Can I get a selfie?” said Anna
“Of course, come on Ally get in here” said Kasey
“No you guys go ahead. I need to check some emails. “said Ally kind of dryly
Megan knew something, but couldn’t figure out just what. “we were just going over the plans, why check emails in the middle offff….”
“Ok guys here we go” said Anna as The band and Cheerleaders got together for a selfie.
“Say Cheerleaders”
“Cheerleaders…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all giggled, FAM to try and show everything was normal, The Cheerleaders to try and portray they weren’t suspicious of anything.
“Oh hey, Captain Braun, show the Cheerleaders what we taught you in the studio” said Lauren as she walked over and grabbed a harmonica off the wall. “She’s a natural”
“Ally, you can play that thing?” asked Ashley
“Sure, the girls taught me how earlier.” Replied Ally
“2, 3, 4” Lauren counted down as she clapped the two hand cymbals she grabbed from the wall, and she and her sisters broke into an acapella version of “On Fire”
The Cheerleaders watched intently looking at Bella and Ally for any further signs of something being amiss, but nothing further had popped up.
Ashley was tapping her boot while Kasey nodded her head up and down, even Megan cracked a smile as Ally whistled away badly on her harmonica. Even Bella seemed fine as she closed her eyes as she made her way through the chorus.
“Maybe they all got Ally stoned…Rock star life?” whispered Ashley which cracked her partners up
They were really into the private performance.

Anna and Bella stood side by side as she strummed away on a ukulele, as Lauren crashed her cymbals together to punctuate the beat. Ally would blow out somewhat of a melody from the harmonica from time to time.

Lauren was bobbing her head to the beat as she clapped her cymbals softly like a hi-hat. She snaked in between Megan, Ashley and Kasey, stopping to dance with Kasey a little bit before turning and sauntering away.

As Bella’s raspy voice bellowed through the music center for the climax of the song, Lauren began crashing her cymbals together…DIRECTLY BEHIND THE CHEERLEADERS EARS!
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

“Aghhh” shouted Megan as her head was ringing from the loud crashes!
Ashley and Kasey tried covering their ears as they staggered around.
All 3 Cheerleaders were totally discombobulated as Lauren dropped her cymbals and grabbed Megan and Ashley by the arms. Anna raced over and grabbed Kasey.

They strong armed the stunned heroines against a wall in the music center “Oooff” they all said as their backs slammed against the concrete wall. Lauren pressed a button on the wall which allowed 3 panels on both sides of the heroines to open. Instantly 3 sets of guitar strings shot out from the 3 panels on the left of the heroine’s shoulders, waist and legs across their bodies and into the right 3 panels, securing them to the wall tightly.
Megan’s head was still ringing but knew they were in trouble “Can’t move”
“Me neither so tight” gasped Ashley
“Can’t reach my poms” said Kasey as her hands were unable to unholster her pom poms.
“Ally, help us!” called Megan to no avail, Ally was out of it again

Anna strummed a couple of quick cords which emitted a stream of purple mist from the frets of the guitar and into the faces of the captured heroines.
Ashley’s head bobbed forward, followed quickly by Kasey.
The last thing thought as Megan’s head bobbed forward was “Knewwwww itttttt”

The 3 Cheerleaders were all unconscious, standing tied against the wall.
Ally and Bella were both oblivious to what had happened, nor were they trying to assist the slumbering superheroines.

“What’s the matter with her and the cop? It’s like they are baked Lauren?” asked Anna
“Something must be a little off with the conditioning song that’s affecting their motor skills. Need to fix that tonight” replied Lauren as she popped the heroine’s pom poms off their holsters. “Come on, let’s get them into the studio”

A little while later, Megan, Kasey and Ashley were tied to the same chairs in the studio that Ally and Bella were before. Ally and Bella were also back in the studio, though not tied up.

Lauren began to rouse the Cheerleaders with the same smelling salts as before. Megan’s head bounced from side to side as she came to. Ashley and Kasey followed suit.
“You guys ok?” asked Megan regaining her senses
“Yeah, just tired” replied Ashley

“Sorry about the brief nap girls, imagine you understand the circumstances” said Lauren
“What did you do to Ally and your sister Lauren” snapped Ashley
“The same thing we are about to do to you and everyone watching our performance tomorrow…Make you eternal fans of FAM” replied Lauren as she sat down at her drum kit
“And how do you plan on doing that?” asked Kasey
“Like this” said Anna as she began strumming her guitar

Lauren joined in and the methodical beat began to take shape.
“Are they trying to hypno us into liking their music?” asked Ashely
“Must be, look at Bella and Ally.” Replied Kasey
“That’s why they were acting so strange, I knew it” inserted Megan
“Keep talking to each other so we don’t focus on the music” said Ashley
“They have our poms and utility belts, how do we get out of this?” asked Kasey
“Not sure guys, we just can’t let ourselves go under the hypno” said Megan as her head began to swim “Though this song is so tough to ignore”
“Yeah, it’s so good” replied Kasey
“GUYS, don’t listen. Focus on my voice” yelled Ashley, but she could see she was losing her friends. She herself could feel her head get heavy and tough to keep it together. “Gotta keep it together…”

Just then an alarm began to sound in the studio. Lauren and Anna stopped playing and raced outside to see what was going on. Megan, Ashley and Kasey seemed to be entranced as were Ally and Bella.
“Shit Anna, there are a ton of people out front. What are they doing here?” asked Lauren
“No clue, but we should go find out and make sure we don’t let them in”
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

“Hey guys, really sorry but the music center is closed.” Said Lauren through the glass
“We saw the selfie of you guys and The Cheerleaders and thought we could meet you and them also!!!” yelled a teenage boy
“Yeah, we want a selfie with you guys too!” screeched a girl

Annan and Lauren looked at each other in confusion. “Sorry guys, not sure what you’ve heard but the Cheerleaders haven’t been here. We are just rehearsing for tomorrow” said Anna
“Sure they have, look!” said a boyas he pressed his phone to them through the glass

It was the selfie that they all took earlier posted to Bella’s Instagram. The sisters turned away from the crowd, “Goddammit Bella, she uploaded it to her Instagram?” seethed Lauren
“We’ve got to be careful Lauren, Bella has over half a million followers. A lot of people knew the Cheerleaders were here”
“I know, let’s just tell them they had another place to be and have gone”

“Sorry guys, you caught us. They were actually here, but got called away on official business.” Said Lauren politely “Sorry to disappoint, but we really need to get back to rehearsing. Want to kick ass for you guys tomorrow right?”
“YEAH!” the crowd screamed at once
“After the game, FAM will be open and we will take all the pics and selfie’s you want” shouted Anna, whipping the crowd into a frenzy
The sisters waved and turned to head back into the studio, the crowd dispersed and it was time to get back to business.
“That was close. We’ve got to figure out what went wrong with Bella and the Cop’s treatment. Bella almost got us caught” said Anna
“yeah, I tweaked the melody and rhythm so it won’t happen again” replied Lauren

As they walked back into the studio, it was empty.
“What the hell?” gasped Lauren
“Where’d they go?” said a surprised Anna who quickly picked up her guitar
They stormed back into the front of the music center, but were stopped in their tracks as they saw The Cheerleaders facing them

“How’d you?” started Lauren
“Get untied? Your sister” said Ashley defiantly
“The good sister, you mean” added Kasey
“So only thing left now is to take you two to jail” said Megan
“Good luck with that skanks” said Anna as she strummed her guitar, which sent a volt of electricity toward the heroines.
The Cheerleaders easily moved out of the way “Not this time Anna. We’re a little tougher to take out when we’re not tied to a wall.” Said Megan confidently
“And your sister also filled us in on another secret” said Ashley she released her foot that was standing on an outlet on the floor

“Oh shit Anna” said Lauren as she realized what was happening. The sisters heard a click from above them, which released a giant timpani drum from over their heads. Before they could do anything, the drum clobbered them both. BONG!!!

Their plan worked perfectly and The Cheerleaders bumped fists as they surveyed the damage. Anna and Lauren were both out cold under the broken timpani drum.
“Looks like tomorrow’s performance has been cancelled” laughed Kasey

A few hours later, The Cheerleaders, Ally and Bella were talking in Ally’s office at the police station
“Guys I cannot tell you how sorry I am for my sisters, they meant well, but the success went to their heads” Bella said
“Well we knew you were not part of it Bella, just glad they were able to reverse the conditioning once we apprehended your sisters” said Ally
“Yeah, it’s just too bad tomorrow is cancelled. Everyone is going to be so bummed” said Kasey
“Well, what if you did it solo?” asked Megan
“That’s a great idea Meg!” said Ashely
“Thanks, but I don’t know guys. Even though they were wrong and in trouble, they are my sisters. Wouldn’t feel right.” Replied a somber Bella
“Bella, they tried to use you to commit a massive crime, sisters yes, but you don’t owe them anything” said Ally

Bella got a smirk, “They did taze me”
“Now we’re talking” said Megan, “Ally call Mr. Matheson and him know.”

The next day, Bella went on as a solo act as her sister’s recovered from “exhaustion” as the PR release read. The new song was a hit and would quickly vault to the top of the charts. Bella renamed the band "Extended FAM" which featured fill in musicians, until she could figure out what to do with her sisters who were going to jail for quite some time…

Later on that night, Megan, Kasey, Ashley and Ally were in an UBER on their way to Thanksgiving Dinner at the Annual Seaside Turkey Day Celebration.
“How’s your head?” asked Megan to Ally
“Still sore, Doc said no concussion though” replied Ally rubbing the back of her neck
“That’s good, still can’t believe this. How could they do that to their sister?” asked Ashley
“Money does funny things to all of us Ash, even family” said Kasey
“So does being hungry, how long until we eat?” replied Ashley
“And so does getting hypnotized into thinking I can play the harmonica…” laughed Ally as she produced it from her purse…

Just then, “ON Fire” came on the radio in the SUV

“Turn the station!” they all yelled at once laughing…

~FIN~
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I hope you repost all your old stories ;)
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Enjoyed that - I think you nailed the tone all the way through. It's pretty cool that you have rough images to illustrate the characters and outfits, and that works very nicely with the new thumbnail thing going on in the forum. I'm a bit of a fan of hypnosis through music so it was fun to see it here, and I like how you played it (har har).
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really liked the story, well written, at first you might think that the band was the main character, when in fact they were the villains, I hope to read more of these stories
Last edited by valugi 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

NICE ... I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great stuff D!

A fun little story with the Cheerleaders. Liked how they were trapped and my only wish would have been to see a little more hypno used against them. But otherwise this was a fun tale.

Hope you do some more stories soon!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Appreciate all the feedback everyone. Knocking the rust off and trying to get back into the swing. Hope to have the next one up and running over the holidays.

Cheers!