Fuchsia Fox: "Catch of the Day"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

[I wrote this story some time ago but didn't post it because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. Recently I pulled it out and tried again. To be honest, it's still not very good, but it has its points that might suggest ideas to other people. It's a kind of "retro" story because it takes place in the early days when the Fox was inexperienced and not as famous. And also before she realized that if she was separated from her bracelets, she could will them back to her.

Plus... if you're tired of winter, this story takes place in the summer, so get out your sunglasses and swimsuits!]

Fuchsia Fox: Catch of the Day

chapter 1 -- Virginia Beach, Virginia

The rays of the sun shone down from a blue cloudless sky. Jennifer Traylor's sleek, youthful body glistened with sun tan lotion as she lay stretched out on the beach towel in a skimpy red, white and blue two-piece swimsuit. The pretty 22-year-old lay with her eyes closed, her short, brunette hair splayed out like a halo, trying to ignore the loud music and the squeals of laughter from the volleyball game further down the beach. It was Labor Day Weekend, and every young person in the state seemed to be here to celebrate the last hurrah of summer.

"Oh God check out this one," muttered Sharon, lying next to her in a pink bikini. She was also a brunette, but her hair was a little longer and darker.

Jennifer lazily opened her eyes as two young guys in Speedos strolled by, their bronzed muscles gleaming and rippling. As they passed, Sharon sat up like an eager puppy. Her pink bikini top slipped and she just managed to catch it in time to save her supple breasts from being exposed in all their glory. Unfortunately her carefully orchestrated ploy went for nothing; the two guys had their eyes on the volleyball game and didn't notice.

"Oooh what a monster!" moaned Liz on Jennifer's other side, her white bandeau style two piece making a sexy contrast with her light brown skin tones. "I call the one on the left, the one with the python tattoo."

"No you don't," Sharon protested, struggling to hold up her bra. "I call Mr. Snake. You get the short one."

In spite of herself, Jennifer couldn't help staring at the gorgeous male bods. Her legs shifted slightly, her tongue darting out to lick her lips as her fingers strayed down in between her creamy thighs, gently stroking the flimsy fabric of her bikini bottoms. She could only imagine how bad it must be for Liz and Sharon. At least she had a boyfriend, even if she hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks.

The guys they were watching hooked up with a couple of girls, and Liz and Sharon together let out audible sighs of disappointment. Jennifer closed her eyes again.

"Hey, come on!" Sharon said. "Let's go get some drinks!"

"You just want to walk past the lifeguard again," Liz accused.

"So what's your point?" Sharon retorted, still struggling to get her bra fastened. "Help me with this darn thing, will you?"

In moments, the three girls had pulled on shorts and flip-flops, packed the rest of their stuff into beach bags, and were strolling across the hot sand toward the boardwalk. "Hey, Jen," asked Liz, as they got under the shade of the awning that surrounded the arcade, "when are we going to meet this imaginary boyfriend of yours?"

"He's not imaginary!" Jennifer protested, her beach bag swinging from her shoulder. "I told you, he's in the army. He had to work this weekend."

"You keep saying that," said Sharon, "and yet we never..."

Her voice trailed off as the three of them reached the arcade and stopped, held up by a crowd made up of mostly guys, the ones in back craning their necks to see something. The source of the traffic jam turned out, not surprisingly, to be a girl.

She looked to be no more than twenty or twenty-one. Her body was slim and athletic, her silken skin beaded with moisture as if she had just been in swimming. Soaking wet, her long red hair trailed down her bare back like an artfully designed mop. Her swimsuit was interesting. Up top, she wore two pearly white bra cups shaped like scallop shells and held together by very slender silver strings. A tiny pendant shaped like a conch shell dangled from a gold chain, nestling in the valley between her firm, perky breasts. From the waist down, she worn nothing but a silver belt with a big "A" and green nylon tights which clung to the rounded shapes of her buttocks and the delicate curves of her lovely legs.

"She must be some kind of cosplay babe," Sharon snorted enviously. "I hate them."

Because she was near the back of the crowd, Jennifer was the only one who noticed the siren. Her ears perked up by force of habit as she turned toward the alleyway that led to the parking lot just in time to see a police car speed past with its lights flashing. Delicately biting her lower lip, she slipped away while everyone was distracted, darting along the edge of the building as she rummaged in her bag for her golden bracelets. This might be a job for the Fuchsia Fox!

She found a secluded area behind the building, carpeted with gravel and screened in on all sides by the thick hedges. Trash and cigarette butts littered the ground, testifying that it wasn't visited often. Feeling terribly self-conscious, Jennifer untied her bikini top, sliding down her shorts and her bikini bottoms as she pulled out her costume and quickly got dressed.

chapter 2 --

The police car screamed to a stop a block away, outside the glass front of a small branch bank. The officer leaped from his seat just as the two robbers were coming out. One of the perpetrators took a wild shot with an automatic pistol, the bullet pinging off the asphalt as the officer scrambled behind the protection of his open car door.

With his heart pounding in his throat, the policeman pulled his own sidearm and risked a peek over the top of the door. The robbers had gone back inside the bank. He could see them through the glass door, two men dressed in jeans and dark teeshirts. The officer licked his lips, fighting the adrenalin surge pumping through his bloodstream.

"Can I be of assistance, officer?" said a cool, feminine voice.

The officer spun around. A beautiful brunette supermodel type was standing just behind him with her hands on her hips. His eyes latched onto a pair of high heeled ankle boots, then followed spectacular, traffic-stopping legs upwards to where they disappeared into high-cut pinkish purple briefs. Above the curve of her hips was a stretch of bare midriff, then a matching V-front halter top, with a fox head chest emblem following the gentle hills of two exquisitely shapely breasts. The girl's arms were clad in elbow length gloves and golden bracelets, but he was hardly aware of that. The foremost thing on his mind right now was his ding-dong, which seemed to be growing hard inside his pants.

"Er... officer?" Jennifer smirked, as the breeze stirred through her shoulder-length brunette hair. "I'm the Fuchsia Fox. Can I do anything to help?"

"Uhhhh," the policeman groaned, trying to drag his mind back to the present. "T-two bank robbers," he said, fumbling for the radio mike in the car. Two shadowy forms could still be seen moving around through tinted glass walls of the bank. "I gotta call for backup. Y-you just stay back, miss, where you won't get hurt..."

But the Fuchsia Fox was already gone. Like a beautiful arrow, she darted upward into the sky.

Jennifer figured that the robbers had probably locked the front door. Not that THAT would present much of an obstacle for her, but ripping the door open would delay her a few seconds. Instead she landed on the roof, where she had spotted a skylight. Perfect! It didn't take much to smash the lock and open it, so that seconds later she dropped through into the middle of the bank lobby.

A scruffy-looking man wearing jeans and a dark green teeshirt was standing in front of her, completely taken aback by her sudden appearance. Two men and three women were sitting on the floor against the counter, gags in their mouths and their hands tied behind them with duct tape.

The bank robber's eyes did the same thing as the policemen's only in reverse, starting with the Fox's two succulent coconuts, wandering down her torso to her slim, bare waist and then back upward. He grinned. "Hey, a chick in spandex!" he said, raising his gun and pointing it in her face. "Always room for another hostage, sweetie-pie!"

"You don't know who you're dealing with, do you, sparky?" the stunning superheroine scowled. Evidently she wasn't as well known here in Virginia Beach as she was in Washington.

Moving like lightning, the Fox snatched the pistol out of his hand before he had time to move. As he gasped in disbelief, she bent the barrel into a U shape and dropped it to the floor. Grabbing the man by the throat, the heroine lifted him off the floor, while he gagged and struggled in protest. "Maybe this will raise your consciousness a little bit."

As the hostages gawked in astonishment, the Fox let him dangle for a moment, then dropped him, haughtily planting her hands on her slender hips. "Okay then, jerk! Where's your partn--unh!"

The spunky young superheroine got taken completely by surprise as the second man came up behind her and clocked her on the back of the head with his pistol butt. With a soft groan, the Fox went out like a light, her silken legs folding as she crumpled to the floor in a defenseless feminine bundle.

"Jerk, am I?" said the first thug. "What does that make you, pussy?" The two men stood for a moment staring down at the girl's soft, alluring curves, so snugly encased in clingy spandex.

"Looks like we captured us a superbabe," said the one who had ambushed her, licking his lips. "I think we should tie her up, Adrian."

"I think so, too, Charlie."

Ripping off another piece of duct tape, the thugs pulled the Fox's arms behind her and whipped a loop around her wrists. "Hey you think these are real gold?" Adrian said, tugging at her bracelets. With some difficulty he managed to slip them off her wrists and stood admiring them.

"Give me a hand, scuz-bucket!" his partner admonished. He set the bracelets down on a nearby table. The two of them quickly wrapped the Fox's willowy arms up, binding the unconscious superheroine tightly. When they were done, the robbers sat her up in a chair where they could look at her.

"Mmmm! Don't that look fine!" the one named Charlie said, staring at her gorgeous pair of breasts, looking so nice snugged inside her halter top.

"Unnnnn," the Fox moaned, beginning to come around. As her brown eyes focused on the two thugs gaping at her charms, her arms and legs flexed involuntarily, finding herself tied up. She sighed. It served her right for not keeping her force shield up at all times!

"Listen up, you guys," she said. "I'm going to give you to the count of three to untie me, or there'll be big trouble!"

"You're in no position to make threats, babe," said the one called Adrian, leaning over behind her and cupping her left boob in his hand.

The Fox struggled in his grasp, her eyes resting on the bracelets of Ishtar, several yards away on the table. The five hostages were still sitting on the floor against the counter, looking at their would-be rescuer with barely concealed disappointment.

Jennifer's face felt hot, her pulse racing with embarrassment. So much for the oh-so invincible Fuchsia Fox! Thanks to her overconfidence, she had walked straight into an ambush. And without her bracelets, she was powerless!

But just then, the door crashed open with a spray of shattered safety glass! It was the girl from the arcade, the redhead with the seashell bra and the green tights! She stood still for a moment to get her bearings. Then she haughtily tossed her lovely red tresses over her exquisite shoulders. "Have at you, evil-doers!"
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well I don't see anything wrong with it so far. Nice knockout, classic SH take down, well told.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Made my day when I saw this. Thanks.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Well I don't see anything wrong with it so far. Nice knockout, classic SH take down, well told.
When I say it's "not very good", I mean I couldn't come up with a new and original peril to put her in. The only thing original about it is the girl the Fox teams up with. For that, read on...
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 --

"Hey what, another one?" blurted Charlie, reaching for his gun. Adrian pulled away from the Fuchsia Fox as they both turned to face the newcomer.

Charlie pointed his automatic pistol directly at the redhead, thinking that would intimidate her, but she twisted to one side and leaped like a dolphin, smiling as if she were enjoying herself. Landing on her toes, the nubile girl kicked the gun away and threw a punch to his chin that lifted him off his feet.

Adrian tried to come up behind her and club her in the back of the head with his pistol (the one the Fox had already bent into uselessness), but she casually swung a fist behind her which connected with his balls. The gun clattered to the floor as he rather lost interest in things for a few minutes.

"What's the matter, boys?" she smirked. "Is a girl too much for you?" Three rapid punches to the jaw sent the first goon sagging to the floor. The other man got to his feet again just as she spun around and drove one gorgeous leg into his stomach. There was a smack as he crumpled up with a groan of agony.

The Fuchsia Fox squirmed in her bonds as she watched the other girl effortlessly mop up the floor with the two thugs, while she sat there powerless! But at least the distraction took the hostages' attention off of her. They were gasping with delight as the redhead pounded the two robbers, leaving Jennifer to fume quietly as she struggled against her restraints.

"Are you all right?" the redhead asked brightly, kneeling beside the Fox as she unraveled the duct tape and released her.

"Uh... yeah, I'm fine," the Fox said, her cheeks a little crimson as she tried not to think of how she had been rescued. "They just... kind of got the drop on me."

"Awww. Don't feel too badly," the other girl said patronizingly, patting her lightly on the shoulder. "Not everyone is cut out to be a warrior. I'm sure you're good at whatever you do."

The fuchsia-clad superheroine bristled. "Now wait just a--"

Before she could complete the statement, four police officers swept into the bank through the shattered door. Taking stock of the situation, two of the policemen set about cuffing the bank robbers and the other two began untying the bank employees, all the while gawking at the two gorgeous, spandex-clad superheroines.

The redhead, seeming to think her job was done, scooted out the door again. The men paused to stare longingly at the delightful way her green tights clung to her deliciously round little booty.

"Hey, wait up!" said the Fox, hurrying after her while putting her bracelets back in place. "I'm the Fuchsia Fox. I haven't thanked you for the way you rescued me. Could I at least ask your name?"

The redhead laughed. "I guess you could call me Aquagirl! I'm a mermaid!"

"A mermaid?" the Fox blurted. The heroine's brown eyes roamed over the girl's scallop-shell bra, down her svelte bare torso, and settled on her seriously attractive gams. "Of course you are! Where's your tail?"

Again the girl laughed, fingering the little conch shell pendant that hung between her nubile breasts. Brushing her long hair back, she leaned closer, speaking in a confidental tone of voice. "This amulet allows me walk on land and breathe air, for up to six hours at a stretch."

"Oh, I see," the heroine whispered as she examined it. As the two beautiful girls stood so close together, the coconut oil scent of Jennifer's sun tan lotion mingled with a clean, faintly briny aroma coming from Ariel. It was kind of pleasant. "May I ask what brings you to the surface world?" she asked. "I mean, is it something I can help you with?"

Aquagirl paused. "Well... now that you mention it, I'm kind of lost. I don't know my way around on the surface very well. Would you mind?"

"Of course not," the Fox said. "Oh, but I've got to make a quick phone call first."

"Phone call?" Aquagirl said. "What's that?"

Jennifer found her beach bag where she had left it hidden and called up Sharon and Liz on her cell phone so that they wouldn't worry, giving them the impression that she had merely gotten separated from them in the crowd. "Listen," she added excitedly, "I just heard about this great history museum up on Cape Henry! The shuttle bus is leaving in about five seconds! You guys want to come with me?"

Their reaction was exactly as she expected. Sharon's voice dripped total and complete apathy. "Oooh that sounds tempting," she deadpanned. "But we're just going to hang around the arcade and fritter away the day trying to pick up guys. See you when you get back!"

Stashing her bag again where it would be safe for a few hours, the Fox helped Aquagirl to locate an address near Lynnhaven Bay. "It's my friend, Eric Prince," the redhead explained. "He's a marine biologist. I usually meet him once a week out by the Cape Charles Lighthouse. Last week he didn't show, but I found this note in a bottle."

She handed Jennifer a rolled up scrap of paper. "Ariel," it read, "I can't see you for awhile. I can't explain but you have to trust me. Please stay away. Eric."

"I tried to do as he asked and forget about him," Aquagirl said, her pretty brows knitting together in a frown. "But I couldn't! He's in some kind of trouble, I just KNOW it! So I kind of borrowed this amulet from daddy's treasure room and came looking for him."

"It's okay," the Fox assured her, patting the girl's smooth bare shoulder. "We'll get to the bottom of this, I promise."

The address was a comfortable-looking bungalow with a boathouse. When no one answered their knock, Aquagirl tried the doorknob. There was a crunching noise as she effortlessly smashed both the lock and the doorjamb itself. "Heh-heh, I guess I'm a little bit anxious," the redhead said sheepishly, her cheeks coloring. "But honestly, it was a flimsy lock! It wouldn't have kept out a ten-year-old!"

The Fox raised one eyebrow. "Really?" Evidently merpeople were considerably stronger than surface-dwellers.

Inside, the furniture was thrown around as if there had been a fight. "Eric?" Aquagirl called out with increasing uneasiness as she ran from room to room. "Oh no! ERIC!"

The Fox felt like an intruder as she stepped through into the kitchen. The back door was ajar, and there were scuff marks on the floor where someone had been carried away struggling. A moment later, having completed her search of the house, Aquagirl burst into the kitchen. "He's gone!" she said, her big green eyes glittering with moisture. "He's in trouble!"

Chapter 4 --

"Don't panic, Ariel," the Fuchsia Fox said calmly. "We'll figure this out." It didn't take a genius to realize that to the mermaid, Eric was a little more than just a "friend".

Jennifer found Eric's smart phone lying underneath the kitchen table and picked it up, skimming through the recent calls. He had been getting a lot of threatening texts lately from someone named "Devlin". The most recent was dated four days ago and said, "My patience is wearing thin! If I cannot have your cooperation, I will be forced to take drastic steps!"

Eric WAS in some kind of trouble! Sitting down at the table, the heroine ran backward through all the messages until she found one where this "Devlin" had asked Eric to meet him somewhere. An address! It was as good a place as any to start!

The address turned out to be a small riverfront warehouse. Forcing open the door next to the loading docks, the two girls collided in the doorway as they both tried to slip inside at once. "You'd better let me go first," said the Fox, her fuchsia-clad body in intimate contact with Aquagirl's silken tights. "I've had a little experience in fighting badguys."

"Oh, yeah?" Aquagirl smirked, her breasts crushed against the other superheroine's nubbins. "I could tell back at the bank."

The Fox blushed as they squeezed through the door. The inside was pitch dark. The two heroines tried to creep quietly forward, the Fox's high heels hardly making a sound on the concrete floor while Aquagirl's stockinged feet padded silently. "What's all this?" Aquagirl squeaked, bumping into what felt like a wooden wall.

"Shhhh!" the Fox hissed back. "It's a warehouse! I'm trying to find a light switch!"

"You c-c-couldn't hurry, could you?" Aquagirl replied, her voice quivering with nervousness. "I'm r-r-really feeling a bit c-claustrophobic..."

"Just follow me," the Fox said, her outstretched fingers touching the frame of a metal storage shelf. Gliding swiftly down the aisle alongside it for several yards, the spunky superheroine encountered open air. "Okay, this way, Aquagirl. Be careful! I think we're... Aquagirl? Are you there?" She reached behind her and felt only the shelf. Oh great! They had gotten separated! Blundering around in the dark like this, it would be a miracle if they didn't--

Suddenly a single light bulb came on, illuminating a chair sitting out in the middle of the aisle. A male figure was tied up in the chair, facing in the opposite direction from her. "Eric?" the Fox whispered, rushing forward and gently touching his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm the Fuchsia--"

The figure turned out to be nothing but a mannequin. Suddenly there was a dull explosive sound as a cloud of sleep gas erupted from the dummy's chest. The heroine dropped to the floor unconscious almost before she knew what hit her.

Two men stepped into the light, grinning. "Ooh sweet!" muttered one of the goons, fondling the Fox's soft little breasts as the pair of them clamped a pair of heavy titanium manacles around the heroine's wrists, binding her arms in front of her. A second chain they wrapped around her lower legs and padlocked.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha," laughed an arrogant male voice as a third man stepped into the light. He was medium height, slightly balding, wearing a dark blue full body suit and black boots. "I've got you, my pretty little guppy! You're helpless!" He strolled right up to the captive girl, reached out one hand and cupped the Fox's slender throat, raising her pretty face up to the light so that he could see her.

"Wait a minute! This isn't the mermaid!" he blurted, his smile fading as he turned to his men. "Where is she?"

"Let go of me!" said Aquagirl, squirming in the grasp of two more henchmen who came around the corner, holding the redhead bound with a nylon fishing net that looped across her lissome torso, pinning her arms behind her.

"Ah, the catch of the day!" said the man in the suit, his eyes seeming to sparkle with pleasure as he looked over Ariel's delectible breasts, jiggling against her flimsy bra cups as she struggled. "My name is Damien Devlin. I can't tell you how much I have looked forward to having you in my collection!"

"What have you done with Eric?" Aquagirl fumed helplessly.

"He's safe," the villain smirked.

"Arrrrgh!" With a cry of rage, the mermaid kicked her legs and leaped straight up, performing a graceful jete as her long legs struck out at the men standing guard over her. A second later she landed on her feet, arms straining as the nylon net parted.

But before Aquagirl could break completely free, Devlin darted forward, thrusting his hand to her gorgeous chest. His fingers closed around the little amulet that dangled between her breasts and yanked it away from her.

"Eep!" Aquagirl yelped, trembling as a quiver rippled over her silken body. Her voice choked off to a hoarse whisper, gill slits appearing along her neck as her lungs struggled for breath. Her shapely legs began to melt together from the waist, sprouting scales as they pushed her belt and her tights down along her slender calves, then over her ankles. Within seconds her lower body was one long, green-scaled tail, unable to support her. Like a fish out of water, the mermaid awkwardly flopped to the concrete floor.

Devlin took a quick step backwards, giving the amulet in his possession an appraising glance. "Very interesting," he mused, as his four thugs made a circle around the defenseless mermaid.

"My a-a-amulet..." Aquagirl implored, floundering on the floor helpless, her tail flukes thrashing uselessly. "C-c-can't... breathe air... without...!"

"Yes, I know," the villain said, laughing. "Don't fight it, my dear. It will only hurt worse."

"P-p-please... I b-beg..." the mermaid gasped, her gorgeous lungs rising and falling as she struggled for breath. In moments, she collapsed and passed out from lack of air.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:thumbup:
Great stuff!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

nice work
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 --

"unnnnn..." The Fuchsia Fox groaned as she slowly regained consciousness, her brain feeling slow and dull from the aftereffects of the sleep gas.

A few feet away, she could see the mannequin that had been used to lure her into the ambush, lying on its side. Yeah... Dimly Jennifer remembered how, after telling Aquagirl to be careful, she herself had walked into the trap. The beautiful young heroine struggled to sit upright, a little awkwardly because of the heavy metal manacles clamped around her wrists and the chain bound tightly around her ankles. She was definitely NOT having one of her better days!

"Hurry it up!" said Devlin, her captor, giving commands to his henchmen. More overhead lights came on, dimly illuminating the interior of the warehouse. Two of the men were walking down the central aisle guiding a huge reinforced aquarium tank, six feet high and about the same wide, mounted on electric-powered wheels. They picked up Aquagirl, taking a moment to unfasten and remove her scallop shell bra before they hoisted her head first into the tank.

The plunge into the water revived her almost immediately. Sinking toward the bottom, the mermaid thrashed her sleek little tail around inside the tank, her long red hair swirling around her like a halo. It took a moment to get her bearings and then Aquagirl realized that without her amulet she was trapped inside this little water-filled prison. Floating there with her hands cupped protectively over her bare breasts, she bobbed to the surface, glaring resentfully at the three men staring at her as if she were an aquarium exhibit.

Devlin strode up to her tank, still fingering the amulet he had stolen from her. "I don't suppose it's very comfortable," he smirked, ogling her smooth, bare torso. "But if you behave yourself, I might give you a larger tank. Wouldn't that be nice?" Behind him, the thugs grinned as they picked up her silver belt, her tights, and her bra.

Aquagirl, her arms clutched around her bosom, looked on the verge of tears. "What have you done with Eric?" she glowered, her voice trembling.

"Thank you for reminding me!" Devlin said, loudly snapping his fingers. "I almost forgot about him!" As he whirled around, the other two henchmen came into view, escorting a disheveled young man with black hair, wearing jeans and an unbuttoned white shirt, his hands cuffed in front of him. He walked with his head down, but lifted his eyes in horror when he saw Ariel imprisoned.

"Eric!" the mermaid blurted out, pressing her body to the glass. "Are you all right? Have they hurt you?"

"I'm sorry about this, Ariel," he moaned. The thugs pushed him back away from the tank and forced him to his knees beside the Fox.

"Oh don't worry about him," Devlin said lightly, twirling the amulet on its gold chain. "Now that I have YOU, I don't need him at all. In fact, I'll let him go immediately..." Aquagirl looked up hopefully, her lips parted. "...after you've performed one small mission for me."

"What kind of mission?" the mermaid said suspiciously.

Devlin smiled. "The missile cruiser USS Chamberlain is at the Norfolk Shipyard right now, undergoing an electronics upgrade. All you have to do is swim up to it, climb on board and copy the specificatons for the missile firing system from their computer. What could be simpler?"

"Are you crazy?" Aquagirl said. "Swim into a major naval base? They have defenses, sonar nets..."

"Yes, but they're designed to spot submarines," Devlin said, "not fish. A mermaid could swim right up to the ship easily." His smile abruptly vanished, his eyes narrowed. "Listen, my little guppy. You're going to remain my captive in any case. I can't tell you how long I've wanted a real live mermaid to study. But I'm entitled to compensation for the expenses involved in capturing you. If you don't do this for me, Dr. Prince is fish bait!" The two thugs moved closer to Eric, one of them holding a diver's knife to his throat.

"NO! PLEASE!" Ariel blurted in panic. "I'll do it! I'll do anything you want!"

"I thought you would see reason," Devlin said, holding up a thick leather collar with raised metal studs. "This has a tracking device in it that will let me know if you don't follow my instructions. If you don't, Dr. Prince will suffer for it!"

Aquagirl glared at him, but she stood submissively while he fastened the collar around her slim neck.

"Now you can have this back," the villain said smugly as he looped the chain of her amulet over her head.

Instantly Aquagirl transformed from a mermaid back into a girl! As her tail changed into two shapely legs, she treaded water for awhile until she got her bearings. Then, grabbing hold of the rim of the tank, she climbed out and landed on her feet, naked and dripping wet, her long hair hanging down her shoulders like a matted clump of red seaweed. The four henchmen grinned as they surrounded her, gawking.

"She'll need her clothes," Devlin said to his henchmen, snapping his fingers. The henchmen grudgingly handed them over. With all five men ogling her, Aquagirl pulled on her tights, then her silver belt and her bra.

When she was done, Devlin handed her a small electronic device. "Plug this into the console of the missile room," he said. "It will automatically download the specifications I want. I need hardly add: don't get caught. That is, if you want to see Eric alive again."

Aquagirl narrowed her eyes with a calculating look. Swiftly she turned on the villain, reaching for his throat to-- ZAP!!! A jolt of energy suddenly arced across the studs on the collar she was wearing. "OOH!!" the girl gasped with pain as she dropped to her knees.

"That was stupid," Devlin remarked, stepping forward a pace. "The collar also punishes you if you disobey me, fish-face! Now get going! I expect you back within half an hour!" There was a rumbling sound as two of the henchmen opened a big roll-up door that looked out onto the waterfront.

Aquagirl reluctantly got to her feet. "Don't worry," she said sullenly, tucking the small device into the waistband of her green tights. "I'll be back! Count on it!" With a last wistful look at Eric, the mermaid walked to the pier and did a graceful dive into the river. Within seconds she was gone, leaving nothing but smooth ripples in her wake.

There was a pause. "Did you really mean we're going to let this guy go?" asked one of the henchmen, jerking his head in the direction of Eric, who was still on his knees beside the captured Fuchsia Fox.

"Of course not," said Devlin impatiently. "We might need to threaten him again if she starts to get uncooperative. Put him somewhere safe. As for the girl, do what you want with her, as long as you don't leave a mess."

"Our pleasure, boss."

Chapter 6 --

The Fuchsia Fox tugged at the manacles holding her bound, but the thick titanium chains wouldn't budge! "Eric," the heroine whispered to the man beside her, "there isn't m-much time! Y-you've got to--"

Before she could complete the sentence, the four thugs came over. "Now, little chick," said the first one, roughly shoving Eric so that he toppled over onto his back, "let's see about making you cozy!"

"Don't touch me!" the Fox warned, as two of the henchmen grabbed the captive superheroine by the arms and pulled her roughly to her feet. "Get your hands off of me!"

Ignoring her protests, the men held onto her, enjoying themselves squeezing the heroine's luscious little boobs and caressing her cute, spandex-clad posterior. "Don't be that way, sweetiepie," one of the men laughed, slapping her hard on her well-rounded booty, his fingers grabbing a handful of the flimsy fabric of her pants. "We're gonna have some fun!"

Jennifer's body trembled involuntarily with a rush of adrenalin as the two men handled her. Her velvet skin flushed, her heartbeat racing with incipient arousal from the way they were touching her, coupled with the feeling of shame and helplessness that came from knowing that chained up like this, there was no way to stop them from doing whatever they wanted.

A third man brought over a chain hanging from a block and tackle running along a track up near the ceiling. He quickly hooked the chain to her manacles.

"Let me go!" the Fox protested as the slack was taken up, stretching her lissome arms above her head. In seconds, she had been hoisted off her feet, dangling from the chain while the men watched, grinning. Desperately she tried to flex her arms, but the manacles were too strong, and in this position she had no leverage.

"Drop her into the tank," suggested one of the men. "Let's see if she can swim like the mermaid with them chains on."

The Fox struggled not to panic as she felt male hands on her round, fuchsia-clad butt, then caressing her smooth, bare legs as the men pushed her body forward, while at the same time the hoist lifted her above the water tank Ariel had been imprisoned in. The superheroine closed her eyes, putting her danger out of her mind as she tried to concentrate on her bracelets, willing them to give her more strength. "Oh Ishtar," she whispered, "goddess of the morning star, please don't desert me... please..."

The hoist was over the tank now, with the Fox's fuchsia ankle boots hovering a yard or so above the surface of the water. "I can't wait to see what that cute little costume looks like soaking wet," one of the men guffawed. "Let her go!"

Suddenly with a groan, the heroine yanked her arms and legs apart, ripping the titanium manacles and chain to shreds as she burst free. The henchmen fell back in confusion as the Fox kicked off the edge of the tank, did a nimble somersault and landed gracefully on her feet.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you boys," the spunky superheroine scowled, rising to full height and giving the waistband of her skimpy briefs a little tug. "But playtime is over!"

The four men tried to grab her again, but it was like trying to catch the wind. The Fox threw a backhand punch that nearly broke one man's jaw. Then she spun around so fast that she almost blurred, sweeping a second man's feet out from under him and sending him crashing head first into a packing crate, while simultaneously kicking out sideways to catch a third man charging her from the side.

The sassy supergirl stood upright just as the fourth man jumped her from behind, his arms closing around the Fox's exquisite torso, hands sliding upward along her ribcage. The sexy superheroine casually broke his grip and whirled about to face him, driving three blows into his stomach in rapid succession. "ooooffff..." he hissed as he sank to the floor.

"Stop!" said Damien Devlin, standing across the room holding a heavy harpoon gun aimed right at her heart. "The explosive warhead in this harpoon is powerful enough to kill a tiger shark! I suggest you surrender before I have to use it."

"Oh really?" the Fox said, not worried so much about herself as what might happen if he missed. His henchmen, not to mention Eric, could easily be hurt by mistake. "You really don't know who you're up against, do you, sport?"

Swiftly the stunning superheroine began running towards the villain, then leaped into the air, sailing high overhead. Devlin tracked her with gun and fired when she was above him.

The Fox gracefully pirouetted in mid air, letting the harpoon whiz harmlessly past her lissome frame to explode against the ceiling of the warehouse.

Before Devlin knew what hit him, the alluring, spandex-clad girl had swooped back down and tackled him. Tearing the empty harpoon gun from his grasp, the Fox scooped him up by the scruff of the neck and dropped him into the aquarium tank, where he floundered helplessly.

Eric stared absolutely flabbergasted as the heroine dashed to his side and snapped his handcuffs. "Call the police, would you, Dr. Prince? I've got to stop Aquagirl!"

Twenty miles away, at the Norfolk Naval Base, two electronics technicians were on the deck of the USS Chamberlain, working on the missile guidance assembly, the radar dish revolving at the top of the mast over their heads. A Marine sentry came by with an M-16 on his shoulder, walking his beat along the edge of the deck.

None of the men noticed the gentle splash down by the waterline, or saw the lithe female shape move stealthy up the anchor cable. None of them heard the silent footsteps until suddenly two slim arms snaked around the sentry's neck in a choke hold. The Marine twisted in the surprisingly strong grip, but before he could break free, his attacker had slammed his head into the metal bulkhead. He dropped to the deck unconscious.

The two technicians froze, staring with a mixture of surprise and enjoyment at the beautiful young woman with long red hair, her sweet nubile body clad in clingy green tights and a skimpy bikini top. Aquagirl was haughtily looking past them at the console they were working on. Then, to the men's breathless delight, she reached under her silver belt and down inside the front of her tights...

Just then the ship's general alarm sounded. "Alert! Alert! Unauthorized aircraft approaching at high speed! Alert!"

"Aquagirl, stop!" the Fuchsia Fox called, dropping out of the clear blue sky and alighting on the deck. "You don't have to do this! I've rescued Eric!"

"E-eric?" the redhead gasped, but as she turned away from the console, the studs on her tracking collar flared with energy. "AHHHH!" cried Ariel, falling back against the bulkhead. She looked up at the Fox, her pretty face a mask of pain and confusion.

"You... hurt me!" the mermaid growled. "You hurt Eric! I'll... kill you!"

"No, you don't understand!" the Fox said, rushing forward to take Devlin's gadget away from her.

Aquagirl reacted in defense without thinking, bringing up her gorgeous, nylon-clad leg in a high kick that caught the brunette heroine squarely on her chest emblem. The Fox tumbled backward, gasping for breath as she sprawled against the ship's foremast. As Ariel followed through with a punch, Jennifer rolled aside, spinning around to try to grapple with her.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

More great shenanigans!

Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 7 --

"What have you done with Eric?" Aquagirl babbled, darting her left leg around in a sweeping side kick. The Fuchsia Fox dodged, flipped around and jumped the other girl from behind, clasping her arms around the mermaid's lissome, practically bare torso, struggling to immobilize her without hurting her.

"Listen to me," the heroine said soothingly, their soft, alluring bodies rubbing together in intimate contact as the redhead fought desperately to escape. "It's okay! Eric is safe! You don't have to..."

Out the corner of her eye, she could see the two Navy technicians nearby. Rather than running for help, the men were simply standing there ogling, spellbound at the sight of two beautiful girls in skimpy spandex wrestling in front of them. Jennifer rolled her eyes in exasperation. MEN!

The distraction allowed Aquagirl to wriggle her right arm free and drive her elbow into the Fox's swan-like neck. "Unnnn!" As the fuchsia-clad superheroine toppled, the stunning young redhead went with her, both of the girls locked together as they rolled across the deck in a beautiful tangle of supple feminine arms and legs. In the confusion, the Fox's fingertips latched onto her opponent's tiny scallop shell bikini bra. As Aquagirl pulled back in sheer reflex, the string parted with a snap, and the bra came away, leaving the mermaid's two pert little coconuts jiggling freely!

The two Navy techs goggled, watching as the two females tumbled over the side of the ship and splashed into the harbor. Quickly the men darted to the railing, their mouths hanging open in disbelief. One of them bent over and picked up the little scallop-shell bra which had fallen to the deck.

"How are we going to report this, Myron?" he said, holding Ariel's bra up gingerly with both hands.

"I dunno, Paulie," the other replied slowly. "Nobody'll ever believe us..."

The unexpected plunge into the harbor had caught the Fuchsia Fox unprepared. Underwater, Aquagirl had all the advantages. The only thing she could do was wrap her legs around the mermaid's slim waist and hold on, feeling blindly up the girl's soft, exquisite torso for the collar, while her opponent squirmed and thrashed about, diving deep under the harbor until the Fox's lungs seemed about to burst.

At last Jennifer's groping fingers made their way up along Ariel's body to her neck, where she could finally pull the collar free!

The two girls broke the surface further along the docks, out of sight of the Chamberlain. "Whew!" the Fox panted, gasping in lungfuls of air. "Are... you... all right?"

"Yeah, I think so," Aquagirl said sheepishly, brushing her wet hair out of her face. "How about you?"

"I'll live," the Fox said, treading water. "But I'm soaking wet!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," the mermaid giggled, slipping under the surface and playfully grazing the heroine's legs before emerging on her other side.

"HEY! YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE!" A Navy patrol boat was coming their way, a man in the bow hailing them through a loudspeaker.

"Let's get out of here," said the Fox, grabbing Aquagirl around the waist and taking to the air.

The Fox quickly flew the two of them back to the warehouse and landed beside the boat house next door. Police vehicles were already swarming around both entrances, their blue bubble lights flashing. Aquagirl, suddenly remembering that her bra had gotten left behind on the Chamberlain, ducked shyly behind a fence.

"Um... maybe you'd better handle this," the mermaid said, hugging her arms to her bare breasts. "Mermaids are not that comfortable with men from the surface world."
"No kidding," the Fox said with a grin. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. Shall I tell Eric to meet you at your rendezvous place later?"

"Would you?" Ariel gushed, reaching forward to give her a farewell hug. "Thanks a lot, for everything."

The Fox tugged her costume straight and rung out her wet brunette tresses as best she could. Her costume was still damp, but it was skin tight anyway.

The stunning superheroine strode toward the warehouse. Everyone stopped what they were doing to gawk at her delicious sylph-like form, her fox-head chest emblem stretched pleasantly taut across her firm, young bosom, her long legs swaying alluringly on her (slightly squelchy) high heeled ankle boots. The policemen's mouths were hanging open. Damien Devlin and his four henchmen, in the middle of being handcuffed, scowled at her.

Eric Prince was talking to a detective who had been taking notes and was now so distracted by the sight of the gorgeous superheroine, he was trying to write on the sleeve of his jacket. "That's her!" the marine biologist said. "That's the girl who rescued me!"

"Hi, guys!" the Fox said brightly, pausing to cock her shapely little caboose. "Somebody want to take my statement?"

Half an hour later, Jennifer Traylor, now clad in her red, white and blue bikini, shorts, and flip-flops, wandered into the arcade with her beach bag on her shoulder. She found her friends Sharon and Liz seated at the bar, lazily watching a game show on television.

"Boy I'm bushed!" she said, flopping onto a bar stool and ordering a pina colada. "Did anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

Sharon crossed her legs and glanced over at Liz. "Did anything happen while you were at your boring old museum?" she smirked. "Gee, let me think..."

"You missed it!" Liz blurted, unable to keep a straight face any longer. "The Fuchsia Fox was here!"

"The Fuchsia Fox?" Jennifer said, looking around the bar. "Here in the bar? Somehow I find that hard to believe."

"Here in Norfolk, smarty pants!" Sharon said. "It was on the news! She she foiled some kind of terrorist plot to kidnap a scientist!"

"He was cute!" Liz added.

"Then she fought off some kind of sea creature that attacked a Navy ship, and..."

"A sea creature?" Jennifer scoffed incredulously, as her pina colada arrived.

"Or something. The eyewitnesses were a little confused. The Navy is covering it up, naturally. And then..."

"Are you sure you're not making this up?" Jennifer said.

"Why would we make it up?" protested Liz.

Jennifer took a sip of her drink. "Something interesting happened to me today, too," she said. "But I'm sure it doesn't compare to all this." Gazing out onto the rolling beach as the afternoon sun slanted across the waves, she was almost sure she saw the glint of a tail fin, disappearing into the ocean.

>>>>>the end
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's a fun little piece I don't see why you were so down on it.

Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well the original version was a little less coherent. There wasn't a good reason for Aquagirl and the Fox to fight. In my rewrite I added the tracking collar with the energy discharging studs... not a perfect solution but at least better.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I agree with Tallyho. A fun little tail tale. I guess Aquagirl will have to make a new scallop shell bra. Pretty sure the Navy techs are holding onto her original.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I enjoyed the story with very simple plot, but fun and with a good dose of action