Sasquatch Woman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman

Crystal Falls, Northwest USA
11 pm.

Under the cover of darkness..amongst the towering pine trees of Crystal Falls National Park..a group of four men conducted their covert activities. They were doing seismic tests for oil..which were illegal in a wildlife sanctuary. "Come on!..Let's get this done with..the boss says there's oil in this part of the park..."said one man. Just then..the quartet heard a wolf howl in the distance. "I don't think we should be out here" stammered another man who operated the equipment. "What are you talking about..Once we strike oil..We'll be rich.." stated the leader.

"These lands are said to be sacred...protected by a powerful she beast.." stated a third man..a Native American..and the guide for the group. "You're not gonna start with that old spook talk again are ya?! ..I've heard the talk back in town..stories about some kind of Lady Bigfoot that lives out here in the forest...No myth ain't gonna stop us" scoffed the fourth man. However just as he uttered those words..the ground beneath their feet began to shake. "What's goin on?!..An earthquake?! yelled one of the men.

The answer came as a monstrous figure descended into their midst from the surrounding darkness of the forest. The men drew their pistols as the figure stepped into the light provided by their torches Their eyes popped and jaws dropped when they saw that the curves on the figure's body were unmistakeably female.

Towering above them at eight feet..the men stared in awe at the rippling muscles across every inch of the mysterious creature. It had smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs.

It's huge hands and huge feet...respectively had fingers and toes that were claw-like in nature. The giantess stared back at them with blue eyes that penetrated the darkness as the men stared at her pair of huge firm breasts that were located above her washboard abdomen..and the large brown nipples..as big as fists which capped their summits.

They were shocked even more when the strange she-beast spoke to them..in clear English. "I am Sasquatch Woman...You men are trespassing on protected lands...leave now..or face my wrath!" warned the giantess. She issued her warning standing in a heroic pose. Hands on her broad, shapely waist..her long, powerful legs spread slightly apart and her huge naked bust pushed towards them.

Shaken out of their stupor and determined not be beaten by the powerful she-beast..the men raised their guns to shoot. However Sasquatch Woman reacted with a speed which shocked them. A broad sweep of her right hand sent two men sprawling along the ground. Grabbing another with her left hand..she effortlessly flung him like a rag doll against a nearby tree.

As he slumped to the ground unconscious..the sound of a jeep pulling away..caught Sasquatch Woman's attention. "You will not escape so easily!" declared the giantess as the last thug..drove away in his jeep. Her huge breasts swaying freely from side to side..Sasquatch Woman made powerful strides as she raced through the forest..after the speeding jeep.

The mighty she beast was closing fast on her fleeing quarry..and seemed certain to catch him...until an expected development happened. Sixteen year old Timmy Saunders...a delinquent teenager who had moved to the small town of Crystal Falls to live with his divorced father Matt Saunders...was roaming through the woods at the same time.

He was startled as the huge frame of Sasquatch Woman suddenly crossed his path and shone his flashlight into her face. "Aarghhh!!..A light!!..Cannot see!!" cried the surprised giantess who had been so focused on catching the last thug she found trespassing on protected lands inside of the park...that she was taken completely by surprise by the sudden appearance of the teenage boy...and raised her massive arms to shield her eyes...exposing her huge chest in the process

Timmy panicked...dropping the pellet rifle his dad had given him as he ran back to the spot where he left his dirt bike. As the rifle hit the ground..it discharged a couple of shots. "AAHAARRHHH!!!!" roared Sasquatch Woman in absolute agony as a pair of pellets stung her painfully in each of her massive nipples. The unexpected shots to these tender areas...caused the giantess' head to reel with dizziness..her movements unsteady as she staggered through the trees. The mighty she beast came crashing to the ground on her back with her broad muscular arms and legs spread open..her claw like toes twitching.

Halting in his tracks as he heard Sasquatch Woman collapse to the ground...curiousity replaced Timmy's initial fear and he ran in the direction of her cries. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped in amazement as he gazed upon the huge frame of the clearly wounded giantess as she lay completely vulnerable before him. Dazed and disoriented from the painful pellet shots to her enormous nipples...

Sasquatch Woman never sensed Timmy as he knelt beside her..and draped a bandana over her face. "Ohh!!..What's happening?..I can't see!" cried the giantess as she stated the obvious.
Timmy took advantage of her disorientation and reaching forward with his hands...he began to stroke her huge brown nipples in a rapid circular motion. "No!...Not my nipples!...Unnnnnh!!!..I'm getting..tired... so tired...I want to sleep!!...No...Unnnnnh!!...Stop...Unnnnnnnnh!!!"
complained Sasquatch Woman to no avail as her words made the teenager keep stroking her huge nipples until they became hard and erect from his touch.

Unable to use her mighty strength to defend herself against what seemed an innocuous attack..the resistance of the once mighty she beast crumbled quickly. Unnnnnnh....Who are you?...Why are you doing this?...Unnnnnnh...My nipples...never been touched by a man..Unnnnnnh...You're making me..so weak...I can't fight back...criminals are escaping....going to sleep....I'll be unconscious...for hours...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..
Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh" groaned Sasquatch Woman as Timmy Saunders caused her to cum..and succumb to unconsciousness and defeat for the first time ever.

To be continued
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman 2

One week later
Seattle. Noon

Arthur Aegis..CEO of Aegis Oil was livid. His company's top engineers all told him there was a rich vein of petroleum reserves running under the lands of the Crystal Falls National Park which would bring him millions during the current global economic downturn. Since its location had legal problems..he had hired contractors to go in illegally over the last month to find ways to tap into the hidden reserves. However all of them were subsquently turned over to the authorities by a female park ranger and could not stop babbling about running into some kind of female Bigfoot in the forest.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his desk buzzer. "Doctor Dremer is here sir" said his secretary. The door opened to usher in a bald headed man with wiry gold spectacles..who was dressed in a gray business suit. A former intelligence agent with the East German secret police.. Dr Klaus Dremer..code named the Dreamer..was now a contractor for hire. "You came highly recommended Dr Dremer..My company's activities are being hampered by what some of the unfortunates I hired to be some kind of eight foot beast woman..the locals call her...Sasquatch Woman..I want her..it..dealt with..." said Aegis.

"You have paid the retainer's fee I wanted Herr Aegis..Good..I shall do as you ask..all myth is founded in truth..I shall discover the secrets of this Sasquatch Woman..so that she will no longer interfere in your plans..." assured Dremer.

One week later.
Crystal Falls High School. 10 am

Eighteen year old Timmy Saunders entered the office of the school psychiatrist..who was none other than Doctor Klaus Dremer himself. "Come in young Mr Saunders...there is no need for concern..the school is just doing a survey on the mental health of its students..I am informed that you have quite a vivid imagination.." stated the Dreamer as he walked in front of Timmy as he sat down. "Honest Doc..I'm fine" replied the teenager.

"That is what I am here to ensure my boy..." stated Dr Dremer as he pulled out a gold pocket watch and swung it in front of Timmy's eyes. "You are becoming very tired Timmy..too tired to remain awake..You are..falling..asleep..." commanded the Dreamer. "Yes...very tired..I'm falling..asleep..." replied the teenager as he immediately fell into a trance. "There are legends in this town..of a powerful beast woman.. who lives in the forest...She's called Sasquatch Woman" stated Dremer. "Yes.. I..I've seen..her..." stated Timmy. "How do you know her?" asked Dremer. "I ran into her..in the forest.." replied Timmy.

"Tell me Timmy..for all her great strength..she must have a weakness..tell me..how I can make her weak...take her prisoner..." said Dremer. Unable to resist the hypnotism...Timmy Saunders revealed the super she-beast's most intimate secret. "Sasquatch Woman's weakness..is sex..her breasts..her nipples..are the source of her power..once they get aroused..she's out for the count..." said Timmy. "Good..You will sleep now Timmy..and will remember nothing..when you awaken.." said the evil doctor as the boy fell into a deep sleep. The former spy rubbed his hands together in anticipation of his historic capture.

Cabin of Beth Smith. 10 pm.

The petite park ranger was awakened from sleep when she sensed that something was amiss. She leapt out of bed..clad in only a flimsy white cotton shirt and ran out of her cabin which was located on the edge of the Crystal Falls National Park where she worked. "Those crooks must be active again..searching for oil in the park...This should be easy dealing with them.." thought Beth with a smile as she took off her shirt..standing stark naked surrounded by the towering trees of the forest.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had ben transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal. She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of gigantic breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

"Those criminals are searching for oil in the park again...I have to stop them!" resolved the gorgeous giantess and ran off into the forest. Her mighty legs made great strides as she covered ground in record time. However Sasquatch Woman was baffled when she reached the site and only found the seismic equipment the trespassers used. "Where could they be?" wondered the sexy she savage. Her answer came as a series of grenades were flung at her from the cover of the surrounding trees.

Before she could react...the grenades exploded at her feet..rapidly engulfing her in a thick cloud of greenish gas. It's effect on the brave and beauteous beast woman was immediate. "Uunnhhhh!!!!...Gas!!!...My nipples!!!...They're becoming so hard!!!....I'm getting
so sleepy...so dizzy..so weak...I..I can't..stay..awake..." confessed Beth as she staggered drunkenly from side to side.

The ground shook as Sasquatch Woman fell flat on her back..her arms flung past her head..her mighty legs spread wide open below her waist. Her claw-like toes twitched in sexy defeat..as her blue eyes slowly closed..as the gas sent her hurtling into unconsciousness. Klaus Dremer and six of his men emerged from the surrounding trees wearing gas masks.

"You walked right into my trap Sasquatch Woman...as you now realise...this special sleep gas will keep your big breasts aroused for hours...you'll be sleeping like a big baby for hours...and unable to stop us from completing our plans.."laughed Dremer as he stood triumphantly over the defeated giantess...watching her massive breasts rise and fall as she slept.

end.
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman 3

Crystal Falls, Washington
7 pm.

Park ranger Beth Smith was in her cabin reading the newspaper before she left to conduct her nightly patrol duties in the national park. A petite woman with short brown hair...and a slender figure...Beth was as plain as they came and did not draw much attention to herself in the community of this small town. This suited her fine because Beth had a secret which none of the townsfolk knew about. None of them knew that whenever evil threatened...Beth had the power to transform into a mighty...muscle bound...naked..savage giantess who went by the name of...SASQUATCH WOMAN... to brind evildoers to justice and protect innocent people from harm.

She read with more than passing interest about a group of men who had been caught illegally drilling for oil on protected lands inside of the park by the local police. What the paper did not reveal was the role..albeit indirectly.. which she played in those events as Sasquatch Woman.

Beth recalled transforming into her alter-ego and roaming the woods in search of these men who she had been after for some time. She had found them but before she could apprehend them..they used gas grenades on her..which put her lights out in a matter of seconds.

However precoccupied with carrying out their illegal act...they were subsequently discovered by a police patrol and taken into custody. Sasquatch Woman's amazing constitution allowed her to recover from the surprise gas attack and slip away undetected before the police knew that she was there. "All's well that ends well...but still..those criminals were able to get an advantage over me as Sasquatch Woman...that gas had a funny but powerful influence on my nipples...made me think about sex...I couldn't help myself from passing out...that never happened to me before...and I don't know if I..." thought Beth.

Just then her thoughts were interrupted as her heightened senses detected there was evil at work. "No time to think about that right now.. I have to change into Sasquatch Woman!" resolved Beth..eager to become the beauteous beast woman again. Stepping outside of her cabin and making sure she was alone..the petite park ranger uttered the magic words. "Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had been transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs. She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of gigantic breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

Making long powerful strides with her powerful legs...her muscular arms working in tandem...her huge naked breasts swaying freely from side to side...her long mane of golden brown hair flowing in the breeze..the soles of her bare feet sounding like thunder as they made contact with the ground...Sasquatch Woman raced through the woods as she followed her senses to the source of evil that she had detected. Her blue eyes widened with alarm as she saw a massive rock slide rolling down a hill towards a road..directly towards an armoured truckcar that she reasoned had just left the bank in town.

The thunderous sound of falling rocks alerted her to the danger. "It's a rockslide...triggered by some kind of explosion...I have to stop it before anyone gets hurt!!" resolved the gorgeous giantess as she towards the falling rocks. Raising her right fist above her head...Sasquatch Woman brought it down on to the ground with tremendous force...creating a huge hole in the ground. Most of the rocks fell into this hole...except one huge boulder which continued its descent downhill towards the moving armoured truck.

Flexing her large thighs...the sexy she beast leapt into the air...over the huge boulder...landing on the soles of her bare feet and grabbing the boulder over her head with her hands. "The armoured truck is safe..and that'll stop the rockslide from harming anyone..but who would have done this?...Who...and why?" wondered Sasquatch Woman aloud as she prepared to set the boulder down on to the ground. However the answer to the gorgeous giantess' question was closer at hand than even she expected. From behind a tree...a male figure leapt out from the shadows to give Sasquatch Woman the answer...which in hindsight..she did not need.

"That would be me!" replied the male figure who kept to the shadows cast by the trees so that the busty beast woman would not get a good look at him. "Eh?!!" was all that Sasquatch Woman could say before the unknown man made his move. Pulling out a pair of long devices from his pockets...he used them in the places of a woman'a anatomy where he knew they would have maximum effect. Still holding the boulder above her head...Sasquatch Woman was completely vulnerable and was taken completely by surprise by his unexpected attack.

"Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!...My nipples!!...Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!...So ticklish!!..Haw haw haw haw haw haw!!...I can't protect them!!..No!!..Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw!!" bellowed the gorgeous giantess as a pair of thick bristled electric-powered brushes...were worked over ever inch of her huge brown nipples which were large as fists. Despite her mighty strength...Sasquatch Woman was easily aroused by any form of stimuli and as she discovered only recently...she was particularly vulnerable in her queen-sized nipples.

Unable to put down the boulder and swat away her mysterious, puny opponent...the gorgeous giantess had no choice but to allow him to tickle her profusely over every inch of her huge brown nipples which became erect and as hard as the boulder she was holding over her head..within a matter of seconds. "Haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw
..haw...haw..haw..haw..haw!!! laughed Sasquatch Woman as she slowly sank to her knees..still holding the boulder over her head..as her huge brown nipples were tickled silly by her clever opponent. However as she laughed..the sexy she beast realised that something else had been taking place all the while.

"Haw..haw...I...haw haw.....I suddenly...haw..haw..feel...haw haw...so..tired...haw..haw...I..haw..haw...am being drugged...haw haw...in my nipples...haw..haw...as I'm being tickled...haw..haw...fallen into..haw..haw...a clever trap..haw..haw...head spinning...haw..haw...the joke is on me...haw..haw..going..to...haw...haw..have..to...haw..haw...sleep..." laughed Sasquatch Woman as she collapsed to the ground on her back with a mighty thud.

The boulder went up into the air..and to cap off a total misadventure for the sexy she beast..it landed right on top of her upper torso..flattened her enoromous breasts like pancakes. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman as her muscular arms and legs immediately went limp as the crushing weight of the boulder on her massive breasts..was enough to knock her out.

A thin man with black curly hair in a polka dot suit..stood over the unconscious giantess in triumph. "Sweet dreams Bigfoot Bitch...You thought I was after the armoured car..but I was really after you...to show you that you can't stop...THE PRANKSTER..." declared the felon before running off into the darkness of the forest..laughing.

end.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You already posted this story on page 4 of this section when you were the artist formerly known as Brad Chung.
(Well it started same I haven't read it just recognized your unique taste in titles.)

I have nothing against you but please don't saturate the board with your work, the bombardment we got the last time was bad enough without it being doubled up (bad as in the volume nothing to do with your writing).

I can't remember which of your stories I read last time but it was ok, I have read worse and I have nothing against you personally. Good luck with your writing
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

tallyho wrote:You already posted this story on page 4 of this section when you were the artist formerly known as Brad Chung.
(Well it started same I haven't read it just recognized your unique taste in titles.
Moderator Hat On

BC2014, if you hadn't finished this story and were posting a completed version, that's fine, but don't post stories you already posted even if its under a different username.

Tally if you see this in the future feel free to let me know.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
admin

Got an email about this too. I'll let you handle it the way you see fit. If you need anything from me, let me know.
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Like the story? Pics would be welcome