black cat: the movie

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This will be in the Amazing spiderman movie universe and will be focused on Felicia Hardy who was in The Amazing Spiderman 2 and how she became Black cat ( I hope she does! ) I will start posting it tomorrow!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bob that's fine but next time don't start the thread till your ready to post the story
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 1

Felicia Hardy was walking home from the worst day of her life. She had been to her dad's funeral after being in prison for 20 years. When she got home to her house. she went straight to bed and her dream was a flashback the day her father was sent to prison. she was 10 at the time her mother: Lydia Hardy was 38.
her father: Walter Hardy was 40

"Walter Hardy" said the judge. "you have been found guilty of stealing the Daily Bugle diamond, you have been sentenced to life in prison!" Oh how Felicia and Lydia cried and cried. They visited Walter at least once a year. when he was diagnosed with cancer, He encouraged Felicia to not have a normal, boring life and do something exciting and unusual. He also told her when he dies, she would inherit her bad luck powers and it was unavoidable.

Felicia then woke up. it was 8 p.m. she got dressed and took the bus to go to her job interview. at Oscorp.
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 2

Felicia arrived at oscorp just in time for the job interview.

"Miss Hardy said the interviewer, you now have a job at Oscorp!"

Felicia smiled. When she got home, it said on the news that the head of Oscorp for 40 years: Norman Osbourne. Had died of a mysterious disease. Felicia relished, that she had her dad,s bad luck!

"great" said Felicia.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ill come back in 20 days or so to read it :smart:
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 3

next day at some Oscorp meeting room.

My father is dead, so I’m the new head of Oscorp. Yeah, you heard me. Any questions? asked Harry.

How did a twenty-year-old became the CEO of Oscorp? Why did our shareholders approve of this? asked some random EXECUTIVE.

I know you’re all skeptical, but I’m determined to earn your trust! Now I’m making a cute girl I just met into the boss of you all. And I’m abandoning this meeting halfway through to go mope around New York for 12 hours. Laters! and Harry left the room.

Felicia blushed. he called me cute! she thought. just go back to work asked Felicia nicely and everyone went back to work. This is the best job ever! she thought.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bob, you might want to consider writing more of the story and posting it as a complete work. Doing these barely paragraphs isn't really catching my attention. Some longer posts with correct dialogue captions and more descriptions would probably encourage more people to check out your stuff.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 4

The next day Felicia arrived at work when she was called to Harry's office.

"yes Mr Osborne?" answered Felicia as she entered the office.

"Please, call me Harry" said Harry. "My friend Peter Parker will be arriving in a few minutes time, I need you to greet him and bring him up here."

"OK" said Felicia as she went downstairs to wait for Peter.

5 minutes later...

Peter shows up.

"Peter please follow me said Felicia.

They took an elevator and arrived at Harry's office.

"Good Peter you are here. Felicia leave us". Felicia closed the door and heard shouting for a few minutes before she saw Peter storming out of the office.

"You really do not want to know what happened" said Harry.

Weird thought Felicia as she went home.
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 5

As Felicia was going to Harry's office when she heard Donald Menken and some security guards talk about special projects. when she arrived she told Harry all about what she heard.

"Thank you!" said Harry as he closed the door and did stuff.

a few hours later....

There were going off alarms everywhere. there were dead bodies everywhere. as she ran towards the exit, she saw Harry on a glider.she looked at him With horrified, concerned and confused expression.

"Harry?" she asked.

Harry looked at her but suddenly saw his reflection in the glass. Saw the face that wasn't his. The blue eyes returning. But everything remained the same. His right hand reached up to touch the thing's face and felt the touch. It was his face. Not the monster's. His.
Horror and shock shown.

"Get out.." He told her, teeth baring at her and eyes narrowed. She moved an inch or so but hesitated. No. He finally yelled at her. Ordered her with a growl in his voice. "GET OUT!!!"

And she obeyed and ran. With that, he turned his glider hard and flew up to kill Donald Menken. Felicia then saw some stairs to special projects. she had to know what was in there. so she went in and saw fire everywhere! She grabbed a suitcase named catburglar equipment. she then ran home and fell asleep after putting the suitcase safely away!
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 6

When Felicia got home, she opened the suitcase and was amazed by what was inside: A black catsuit, gloves with claws, weird hair spray, a mask, DNA remover, fingerprint remover and Black high-heel boots! Felicia tried on the catsuit and boots and they fitted perfectly! she found that the wrists and ankles of the catsuit had feathers there, as well as from her neck to where the zip stopped half-way to the top of the catsuit, showing off her beautiful cleavage! she found a secret pocket in the back of the catsuit and hidden grappling hooks in the wrist feathers!

Felicia tried the gloves and and found the claws were retractable!

"Excellent said Felicia, If I ever get tied up or arrested by the police, I will always be able escape!

Felicia then tried on the mask and looked at herself in the mirror! she found that it hid her face pretty well! She then used up the weird hair spray and her hair turned a silver-white color!

"I love this hair! said Felicia, I will keep it this way from now!"

Felicia then removed her DNA and fingerprints!

"This will make it much easier to get away with my burglaries!" said Felicia!

The Black cat was born...
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 7

The next night: Felicia went out in her Black Cat costume and saw a place called Tower Top Jewlerly!

"Well, here goes nothing!" said Felicia!

She used her claws to cut a hole in the glass and climbed through it. She lifted the lid around the necklaces and took them!

"Well time to make a clean getaway!" said Felicia as she grappled to a random roof and she saw Spider-man waiting there.

"Hello said Spider-man. Who are you?"

"I am Black Cat" said Felicia as she ran towards Spider-man. Spider-man shot a web at her and quickly webbed up her entire mid-section, trapping Felicia’s arms against her sides!

“Ouf!” Black Cat cried out as she landed on her side. Felicia felt a rush of enjoyment at being wrapped up in Spider-man’s webs. Black Cat pouted, “Hey, I was just being curious.” She dipped her head down while changing her voice and spoke in a sexy husky voice, “I just wanted to see if I was as strong as you now.”

As Spider-man went over to Black-cat, He saw her use her claws to cut threw the webs and kick him in the stomach!

see you later! said Black cat as she swung away!

"Darn" said Spider-man as he got up and swung back home!

When Felicia reached her apartment, she took off her costume and went to bed! I can,t wait to meet Spider-man again! she thought as she slept!
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 8

The next night, Felicia was on a roof checking out her next target when She heard web being fired and she fell to the ground! She saw that her wrists and ankles were bound with webs! Before she could slice them off, Spider-man took off her gloves with claws!

"Oh no!" thought Felicia as she struggled to get free, but to no avail!

"That's what you get for being a criminal!" said Spider-man. He walked over to her and unzipped her catsuit and started to make out with her!

Felicia could do nothing but be enjoyed by it!

1 hour later...

Spider-man had finished making out with Felicia and then webbed her knees, elbows, above and below the breasts and her heel's!

"Listen said Spider-man. I have some personal issues at the moment so I will quit being Spider-man for a few mouths!"

Spider-man then swung away, leaving Black Cat alone on a roof top, tied up with webs.

Felicia was sad, so she rolled over to her gloves and put them on. She then broke all the webs and stole the most expensive diamond ever! she then became rich and retired from being a Cat-burglar!

the end!