Yellow Cat and the Dating Game

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yellow Cat and The Dating Game

Richmond Park

Kingston, Jamaica

5.30 am

IRIS MECCA...millionaire businesswoman... listened with growing interest in the darkness of the living room of her mansion...as she received instructions over the phone from...the mysterious hooded criminal mastermind...known only as the BLACK SYRIAN....whose plan to extend his international criminal empire...were derailed hours earlier in the Kingston Harbour...leaving several of his followers...either dead...wounded...in the custody of the local authorities...like Mecca's friend...former fashion mogul DEBRA GRIEVES... or on the run...like Mecca's only son...LANCELOT HOLDER...a well known playboy and businessman in his own right...who was one of the Black Syrian's trusted lieutenants on the Caribbean island. "Follow my instructions to the letter...Do not contact me...and you shall be richly rewarded...Fail me...and you and your son...will die" promised the Black Syrian and ended the call. "If you think I playing your game...You wrong Black Syrian...Dead wrong...For me...my son...I will have my revenge...against all my enemies...including you...but most of all...that masked bitch....YELLOW CAT" vowed Iris as he evil laughter echoed through the darkness of her living room.

Hope Gardens

Kingston, Jamaica

6 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..." cooed LARA GOODNITE...43 year old criminologist...and daughter of billionaire Jamaican industrialist GORDON GOODNITE...as she lay stark naked in her bed in her posh townhouse....her right arm extended past her head....her left arm draped across her toned abdomen of her shapely brown body...the index and middle fingers of her left hand...moving slowly up and down...between her large thighs...which were spread wide open...cleaving a path through her swirly patch of neatly trimmed black pubic hair...rubbing her clitoris...making herself slowly become wet and excited...her long shapely legs spread wide open...the toes of her bare feet...curled as they glided back and forth over the silk sheets. Her shoulder length black hair loose. The only thing she was wearing was a special silver bracelet on her left wrist.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lara with pleasure...as she fingered herself...writhing in pleasure atop her bed...replaying steamy erotic images in her head...of events which happened elsewhere...hours earlier. In her mind's eye...she saw the face of a man she desired. As she slowly fondled her clitoris...making herself become increasingly wet and excited....Lara imagined the touch of this man's hands...all over her body...especially on her large shapely breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy dark brown nipples...that became harder and more erect...as she played with herself. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lara..as she rubbed her clitoris...faster...and faster...as she built herself up towards a climax...feeling pressure building inside of her cunt.

However seconds away from a powerful orgasm...she was interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone. "Ohhhhhh" gasped Lara...as she sat up in bed...her shapely brown body bathed in a light sheen of sweat...the palm of her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead...her left hand between her open thighs...as she felt the tension evaporate from her body....as she recomposed herself. Crawling across the bed...she picked up her cell phone.

"Hello?" asked Lara as she took the call. "Lara...This is your father...I need you to come downtown to my office...It's very important that I speak with you dear....I'll see you at eight o'clock...sharp..." replied Gordon Goodnite on the other end of the line...before he ended the call. "Hmmm...What are you up to Dad?" wondered Lara as she climbed out of bed...not bothering to put on any clothes. "Oh...I hope he is there...I can't wait to see him" she thought with a smile...as she sauntered naked into the adjoining bathroom...to take a shower.

Trench Town

6.30 am

"Cat??" yawned STANLEY WONG...as he awoke from sleep. As he opened his eyes...the new financial consultant of Gordon Goodnite...found himself alone in bed. He looked around his bedroom. There was no sign of her...the Busty Jamaican Amazon...known as YELLOW CAT. Feeling a little sore in the muscles of his lean body...Stanley slowly climbed out of bed...stark naked...staggered across to his drawer...took out and put on a pair of black boxer shorts. Rubbing the back of his neck...walking barefoot out of his bedroom and into the living room...Stanley looked around...to discover he was all alone again in this apartment. "Wishing thinking...That she'd be here when I woke up" he mused as he made his way over to the coffee maker...and got a pot of coffee brewing....as he reflected on the events of the last 48 hours.

He remembered being held prisoner with the scantily clad Jamaican Superwoman...on board a cargo ship called the Dubai Star...both of them having been captured by the mysterious criminal called the Black Syrian. He remembered how she allowed herself to be captured...in order to save his life...when the Black Syrian had a gun to his head. He remembered her diving in front of him...to shield him before Lancelot Holder could shoot him. In his mind's eye...Stanley saw her. Yellow Cat' voluptuous and muscular brown body...barely covered by a flimsy two piece yellow bikini... which barely covered her huge brown breasts and the space between her mighty thighs. A thin leather belt was entwined around her curvy waist and a cat-o-nine whip hung from the right side of the belt. Her fingernails and toenails had turned golden and become razor-sharp. A yellow cowl mask covered her entire head, with cat's ears perking up at the top. Her light brown eyes blazed through a pair of slits in the mask, which exposed the lower part of her nose and all of her full glossy lips.

Stanley remembered in detail the intimate moments she spent with him...in his bed hours earlier....the way their naked bodies intertwined as they gave each other unimaginable pleasure. He remembered her saying that she loved him...but he would have to earn her love. Pouring himself a cup of the steaming brew...Stanley looked at his cell phone...lying on the nearby table...and his mind turned its attention to another woman who intrigued him since his arrival in Jamaica and employment with Goodnite Enterprises....Lara Goodnite...his boss' daughter. He remembered being in awe of her naked body when she received him at the door of her townhouse...wearing nothing but a loose fitting bathrobe. Images of an intimate lunch they shared at the Golden Dragon Restaurant...and her coming to see him in the hospital. Stanley thought for a second about calling Lara...but then changed his mind.

"Better not..." decided Stanley...as his mind returned to Yellow Cat...with the lingering feeling of a link between the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica and the daughter of his employer. That thought was interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone. Setting down his coffee cup...Stanley Wong picked up his phone and saw it was Gordon Goodnite calling him. "Yes sir" said Stanley as he answered the call. "Stanley...Hope you're feeling better son...I need you to come to my office...There are some matters I need to discuss with you....regarding that unfinished business Goodnite Enterprises has with SAMUEL HABIB..." said Gordon. "Yes sir...I'll be in within the hour" replied Stanley. "Good.." replied Gordon and ended the call. Finishing his coffee...Stanley headed towards his shower. "Got to get those women out of your head Stan...Lara Goodnite...Yellow Cat...They're getting closer...closer than anyone's ever been...Need time to figure this out..." thought Stanley as he turned on the water and got undressed. However as he bathed...in preparation for going into the office...Stanley Wong knew it was easier said than done to forget those kinds of women.

Downtown Kingston

9 am

Dressed in a crisp white cotton shirt.. a black tie...black slacks and black leather shoes...Stanley Wong emerged from the elevator on the 12th floor of Goodnite Towers...the corporate headquarters of Jamaican conglomerate Goodnite Enterprises...where he worked as a financial consultant to its founder and owner...billionaire industrialist Gordon Goodnite. In Stanley's arms were a stack of files which Gordon requested for the meeting he wanted to have with him...about the now scuttled agreement that he was negotiating with Qatari billionaire business magnate SAMUEL HABIB... until the events which transpired 48 hours ago in Kingston Harbour. The news made him the hero of those events...uncovering the activities of a major crime ring taking place on the island.

"Excuse me...Excuse me" said Stanley as the stack of files in his arms made it difficult to see the way ahead...as he walked down the corridor towards Gordon's office. Preoccupied with getting to his employer's office...and with thoughts of the beauteous and buxom Yellow Cat still on his mind...Stanley did not hear the chime of the nearby elevator doors opening...or the sound of a woman's high heels...echoing off the tiled floor of the corridor...getting closer to him. He only became aware of this...when he bumped into the woman who was coming out of the elevator...and who cut directly into his path. "Ohh!!" cried the woman as Stanley made contact with her...his files falling from his arms and scattering on the floor. "Sorry Miss...I..." began Stanley as he bent down to pick up the fallen files.

As he did so...Stanley realised that other employees in the corridor at the same time with him...had frozen in their tracks...and had expressions of horror on their faces....as they all looked at the woman he had bumped into. Stanley slowly looked up...and found himself staring into the beautiful face of none other than Lara Goodnite...the daughter of his boss Gordon Goodnite. Wearing a baggy grey business suit...grey closed toe high heel shoes...her shoulder length black hair worn loose against her shoulders...small silver earrings in her earlobes...a grey handbag on her left shoulder...Lara crossed her arms across her chest as she looked down at him...with a stern look on her beautiful face.

Realising they had an audience...Lara looked up and glared at the other employees in the corridor. Male and female employees alike...quickly returned to their duties...knowing Lara's legendary temper and that Gordon Goodnite had zero tolerance for any of his employees who attempted to have any kind of social interaction with his daughter. "As the other workers ran off in different directions...Lara looked back at Stanley. He was surprised to see a broad grin spread across her face...and to see her stoop down...to help him pick up the files that were strewn on the floor. "You know Stanley Wong...There are easier ways to see me if you want to..." quipped Lara as they stood up together...having retrieved all of the fallen files. "Sorry Miss Goodnite...I should've been more careful" replied Stanley as they walked side by side down the corridor.

"Stanley Wong...You know it is okay for you to call me Lara..." she said rolling her brown eyes at him. "But I..." began Stanley. "I do not care what my dad's employees think about me talking to you...I like talking to you...I even like bumping into you...I know you liked it too..." quipped Lara with a hint of mischief in her voice...as she smiled broadly at him as they walked. "So Dad wants to review his negotiations with Samuel Habib?" asked Lara rhetorically as she looked at the files that Stanley was carrying. "Yeah...He had some concerns..." said Stanley. "About the Black Syrian?" asked Lara...lowering her voice to whisper. "What?...

How did you...?" whispered Stanley...surprised and in awe of Lara's keen perception. "You would be surprised what I know Stanley Wong... Maybe we can..." quipped Lara as they stopped outside of her father's office. "Miss Goodnite...Your father will see you now" interrupted Gordon's secretary. "We will continue this conversation later" added Lara with a smile as she entered her father's office.

Walking through the elaborate wooden doors... Lara found her father seated on the other side of his expansive mahogany desk...that was strewn with a plethora of documents...next to his desktop computer...and some of the many ornaments he had collected over the years. "Come in Lara...Please sit down..." said Gordon Goodnite as he ushered his daughter inside and directed her to sit in a chair directly in front of him on the other side of the desk. Lara said nothing but did as her father asked. However as she sat down...crossing her right leg over her left leg...she was studying his body language...and his facial expressions. She had never seen him so tense before...and was certain whatever he had summoned her to his office to speak about...was linked to his tension.

"Daughter....The events of the last few days have got me thinking...A lot about you...and about your future...You are young, intelligent and beautiful...but yet you never date...never see any young men," said the gray-haired magnate. Lara held her tongue...contemplating her response as she tried to figure out where her father was taking this conversation. "No man is ever good enough..My money has spoiled you.. You are my only child...Yet you refuse to ever settle down... marry, and have children....Why?" asked Gordon as he looked at his 43-year old daughter. Dressed in her baggy grey suit...that was designed to cover over her large shapely bust and long, muscular legs...as well as the magic silver bracelet on her left wrist...Lara knew the reason why.

However she gave her father another response. "Are you concerned about me because of what happened with the Habib deal...and that Black Syrian character?...You do not need to worry Dad...There is plenty of time for me to consider settling down....I do not need that right now..." began Lara. "I have a career I love..." she explained...knowing her father was well aware of her being the only criminologist in Jamaica...a fact he was silently proud of...but never mentioned in public."As for getting married...We have talked about this before...I am not interested in any of the men you lined up as suitors...They just do not challenge me...Not like you do Dad...I just can't find any man who compares to you..." added Lara with a smile.

Silently...she knew that her father...given his upper class background...would not approve if he knew that when she was not working as a criminologist...or at social events she reluctantly put in an appearance at...just to satisfy him...she was flaunting her enhanced voluptuous and muscular brown body...barely covered by a flimsy two piece yellow bikini...armed with a cat-o-nine whip...and superhuman abilities...concealing her identity in the feline cowl mask of the Busty Jamaican Amazon...known throughout the island as Yellow Cat. She also knew from her recent encounter with the Black Syrian and his minions...that she had to remain pure of mind. She discovered the hard way that...thoughts of man's touch...whether through sensations of pain or pleasure in the super erogenous areas of her enhanced body...would make her weak and sleepy before her enemies...causing her to be defeated or captured.

Notwithstanding that...Lara found most men to be ugly weaklings ...stupid brutes who were unworthy of her as a woman...and she enjoyed beating bad guys into unconsciousness. She was eager to end this conversation with her father... so she could finish some work back at her office...then when the sun went down...change into Yellow Cat...and go hunting for local allies of the Black Syrian who the Jamaican police were searching for. Knowing that Lancelot Holder was one of those fugitives...Lara was particularly eager to track him down and make him pay for drugging and knocking her out...and also for threatening the life of Stanley Wong. She felt tingles of warmth in her nipples and between her thighs...under her suit...as she thought briefly about Stanley...who was waiting outside for his meeting with her father.

However the billionaire industrialist was not prepared to be swayed by his daughter's words. "Lara!.....Don't try to get out of this with compliments," snapped Gordon, who looked down at his desk and shook his head. "I am tired of your excuses and I am taking matters into my own hands....You remember my acquaintance...Iris Mecca...owner of Red Boy Records...She made a suggestion to me and I agreed with it...So I have hired...at great expense, a dating service that has arranged successful matches for some of the richest, most powerful men and women in the world." announced Gordon. "What?!!" cried Lara in surprise...her father's comment taking her completely by surprise.

"You heard me Lara...The service is called the STEELE AGENCY...You may have heard of it...I contacted the head of the agency...BRUCE STEELE...an internationally renowned philanthropist...and spoken to him about your...reluctance when it comes to relationships with men...He has agreed to put some of his agency's commitments to other international clients on hold...so that he and his assistants can come here to Jamaica...and meet with you...Iris has kindly agreed to allow them to use some of her real estate properties here in the island to do their work...They will be here in one week.." added Gordon Goodnite to his daughter. This was too much for Lara to bear.

"No!!...I will not be anybody's guinea pig!!...And that includes you Dad!!...How dare you do this to me!!...I am sorry you wasted your money!!... I will not be meeting with Bruce Steele or his agency!!"shouted Lara as she leapt to her feet...turned and stormed angrily out of her father's office....passing Stanley Wong...who was seated outside...waiting to go in. "Lara...What's..." began Stanley. "Not now!!...I am busy Stanley Wong!!" snapped Lara as she walked briskly towards the elevators...other employees...getting out of her way. Stanley was about to drop the files he had and go after her...when he heard the voice of his boss...who was also Lara's father.

"Mr Wong...Bring those files in here this instant!...We have some important matters to handle!" barked Gordon Goodnite from the open doors of his office. "Yes sir." replied Stanley as he cast one last look at Lara Goodnite...as she stepped into the elevator...and other employees hastily got out. Her facial expression seemed to be one of anger mixed with sadness. "Close the door!" ordered Gordon as Stanley entered the room. "Yes sir" replied Stanley as he held the files in his left arm...while using his right hand to close the doors. "I need us to review the documents of my meetings with Habib while he was here...I need to convince the board of directors when I meet them later...there were no irregularities" instructed Gordon.

"Understood sir" replied Stanley. "Good...and on the topic of understanding...I think it is appropriate that I remind you Mr Wong that your contract strictly prohibits any...and I mean any kind of intimate relationship with my daughter...while you work for Goodnite Enterprises...Am I making myself clear?" asked Gordon. "Crystal clear sir" replied Stanley. "All right then...Let's get to work" said Gordon as they began to look at the files of documents. In his mind...Stanley found himself preoccupied with worrying about Lara...wanting to find out what's wrong...and wanting to help her. This did not go unnoticed by Gordon...who remembered the interaction he saw between Lara and Stanley at the hospital...two days ago...and sensed something was developing between them.

Hope Gardens

Kingston, Jamaica

6 pm

Lara Goodnite got out of her red Porsche sports car as she returned home to her secluded townhouse in this posh suburb of Jamaica's capital city...as the sun went down. Her brief bag in her left hand...she held the keys to the front door in her right hand. Unlocking the door...she stepped inside...then slammed and locked the door behind her. The sound of her gray high heel shoes echoing off the tiled floor inside of her townhouse...as she went upstairs to her bedroom on the first floor. "Ooooh!...Who does Dad think he is?!!" fumed Lara...as she dropped her brief bag on the bed...and walked out on to her bedroom gallery...to watch as...one by one...the city's lights came on...as day became night.

Closing her brown eyes...she inhaled a deep breath of the cool night air...wafting off the Caribbean Sea...her ample bust heaving underneath her baggy grey business suit...as she reflected on the events of the day...specifically the meeting with her father Gordon Goodnite...when he told her he had hired a dating agency to find a husband for her. "He can't do this!!...I won't allow it!!..Dad can't run my life like he runs one of his companies!!" shouted Lara to herself. Then she remembered something else...as she left Goodnite Towers in a rage...after giving her father a piece of her mind. She remembered seeing a look of concern in the brown eyes of Stanley Wong...behind his large rimmed glasses.

That image caused her fiery temper to cool. "Oh Stanley Wong...Please do not hate me because of my outburst...I was angry at Dad...not at you...I know you just wanted to help me...I do want to see you...to talk to you...but I am so angry...I am so confused..." sighed Lara as she walked back into her bedroom...thinking about the man...she regarded as he secret boyfriend. She knew she could not make her feelings public about Stanley...not wanting to give her father the satisfaction that she would settle down on his terms. Deep down...Lara Goodnite knew she wanted a man in her life...who could be her best friend...trusted confidante...and partner. While she had not known him for long...and there were things about him that remained shrouded in mystery...Lara sensed some of those qualities in Stanley Wong...but was uncertain about opening up to him...at least not yet.

Stretching her arms above her head...Lara Goodnite felt the tension in every muscle...every sinew in her shapely body...which she kept covered by conservative clothing during her work as a criminologist...so that no one would make a connection with what she did in her spare time. She knew this was due in large measure to the surprise that her father sprung on her earlier...and knew she needed a release. Lara smiled as an idea popped into her head as to exactly how she would relieve the tension she was feeling. Standing in the middle of her bedroom...with her feet resting flat on the floor...Lara Goodnite touched the silver bracelet she always wore on her left wrist with the fingers of her right hand. "By the Beauty of Bastet!" she declared.

Those simple words...initiated an amazing transformation. The lady criminologist...and heiress to the Goodnite fortune...was immediately surrounded by an aura of golden light...and within...she sighed with pleasure...as she felt her already shapely body...becoming stronger...becoming sexier...with each passing second. When the light faded... several inches...had been added to Lara's brown body...making it simultaneously voluptuous and muscular. Her baggy grey business suit...and high heel shoes had vanished...replaced by more comfortable and revealing attire. Lara's significantly enhanced body was barely garbed by a flimsy two piece yellow bikini. The bra strained to cover her pair of mountainous brown breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas. The panty...barely hugged the space between her large muscular thighs.

A thin leather belt was entwined around her small curvy waist... a cat-o-nine whip hung from the left side of the belt...within easy reach of her right hand if necessary. She had strong hands at the end of her slender muscular arms...with fingers that had golden and razor sharp fingernails. Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...sporting toenails that were also golden and razor sharp. A yellow feline mask covered her head...except for the lower part of her nose...and her full glossy lips. Pair of cat's ears perked up at the top of her cowl mask. Her brown eyes blazed through a pair of slits in the mask...while a long plume of her glossy mane of black hair...cascaded out of the back of her mask...on to her broad shoulders...ending in the middle of her chiselled back...like a waterfall. "Time for action as Yellow Cat!!" declared Lara as she flexed her muscular arms and legs.

The Flats

Tivoli Gardens

Kingston, Jamaica

7 pm

Her identity concealed by her yellow cowl mask....her mountainous brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side underneath the flimsy yellow bra which barely covered them....her slender muscular arms moving in tandem with her long muscular legs...feeling the breeze brushing against her voluptuous and muscular brown body...through her thick mane of glossy black hair as it trailed behind her ...feeling the coolness beneath the soles of her erotic bare of the concrete rooftops of the apartment buildings she was traversing in this poverty stricken and crime riddled district of Kingston called...THE FLATS...Lara Goodnite...billionaire heiress...criminologist by day...was on the prowl at night...as Yellow Cat...the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica.

Flexing her large muscular thighs...Lara leapt from the rooftop of one building to another. Every muscle on her voluptuous brown body accentuated as she sailed gracefully through the air. Raising her muscular arms above her head...Yellow Cat prepared for her landing...taking a second to glance at the people and vehicles street several storeys below her...through the spaces between her erotic bare feet...which had sexy toes...with toenails that were golden and razor sharp...gleaming in the pale moonlight...as did the golden and razor sharp fingernails of her strong hands. "Oh yes...I needed this...After a hard day's work...it feels good to be out of my boring day clothes...to feel the comfort of my flimsy bra against my Super Breasts...cool air blowing through my underwear...giving my Super Cunt natural air conditioning...while I hunt criminals..." said the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...with a broad smile on her beautiful face...as she landed on the balls of her erotic bare feet on the rooftop of an apartment building.

As she strolled across the rooftop...feeling the sensation of cool concrete under the soles of her erotic bare feet...and cool night air...brushing against her voluptuous and muscular brown body...her long mane of glossy black hair draped against her broad shoulders...and reaching the middle of her exposed back...Yellow Cat remembered her last outing to The Flats...ended up with her being knocked unconscious and captured by Lancelot Holder...and men working for the Black Syrian...while she was searching for teenage informant JIMMY JONES. However this time...the Busty Jamaican Amazon was determined not to be knocked out or captured on this visit to The Flats.

Standing on the edge of the rooftop...Lara assumed her trademark heroic pose. Her hands resting on either side of her small curvy waist...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the concrete surface...her massive brown breasts pushed forward with confidence. "Lancelot Holder is the key to my finding the Black Syrian...He was Black Syrian's top lieutenant according to the evidence which Jimmy Jones gave the to the court...I remember it clearly from the files which National Security Minister Robert Clark sent to my office this afternoon...The last time I was here...he had the advantage over me...Things are different now...with Black Syrian gone...Lancelot Holder is a fugitive...on the run from the law...I need information about his whereabouts" resolved Yellow Cat...as she cast her gaze upon a seedy pool hall on the street below her.

Flexing her large thighs...the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica leapt from the rooftop...her slender muscular arms raised above her head...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with golden and razor sharp toenails pointing towards...the ground below her...her huge brown breasts bunching together under her flimsy yellow bra. Landing nimbly on the balls of her erotic bare feet on to the pavement below...Yellow Cat strolled across the street...towards the pool hall she had been watching from the rooftop minutes earlier. Her massive brown breasts barely covered by her thin yellow bra...swaying gently and sexily from side to side...in tandem with the rhythmic swaying of her small curvy waist...feeling the grunginess of the concrete floor beneath the soles of her erotic bare feet...Lara entered the pool hall.

The interior was hazy...and the Busty Jamaican Amazon's enhanced senses...detected the aroma of stale alcohol...cigarette smoke... and human sweat...from the patrons of the pool hall. The majority of men...dressed in shabby clothes...who looked like they spent all day...working in low paying dead end blue collar jobs...trying to escape their reality through booze...or being involved in the many criminal scams that were part of everyday life in The Flats. They paid little attention to the buxom Yellow Cat as she walked past them. The female patrons of the seedy establishment...looked in silent envy at the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...thinking her to be some kind of prostitute...given the way she flaunted her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

Sauntering around the smoky pool hall...Lara soon spotted the person she was looking for. A lean creole man...wearing a black fedora on his head...white silk shirt...open at the neck...showing off his gold bling...a gold Rolex on his right wrist...white silk trousers and white leather shoes...leaning over a pool table...taking aim with his cue...as two other black men...shabbily dressed and looking like they had not bathed in weeks...stood by holding their cues...watching him as he took his shot. "Are you Sammy Star Child?" asked Yellow Cat rhetorically as she strolled up to him. "Depends on who's talking" smirked the former top television news anchor...who was exposed as a drug addict...and child molester...fired from his job...and now made his living as a hustler and an informant.

Assuming her heroic pose...her hands resting on either side of her small curvy waist...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the grungy floor of the decrepit pool hall...her massive brown bust...barely covered by her skimpy yellow bra...pushed forward with confidence....the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica spoke again. "I have been informed that you know everything that goes on in The Flats...when you are not high on alcohol or drugs...or taking an interest in minors" quipped Yellow Cat. "I mind my business...I don't take on the talk on the streets" scoffed Sammy Star Child...his back turned to the beauteous Jamaican crime fighter as he took another shot at the balls lying atop the surface of the pool table.

"Well...The talk is that you are good friends with a man called Lancelot Holder...You were helping to supply him with dirty money...he needed to hire men...and buy guns...to intimidate people here in The Flats...That you and Lancelot Holder were promised to be well paid...if you delivered the prime real estate here to a man who called himself...the Black Syrian" quipped Lara. Her words caused Star Child to miss his shot...as his body tensed up. Some roughneck men sitting at some of the nearby tables...either drinking or playing cards...cast suspicious gazes in the direction of the Busty Jamaican Amazon...as Sammy Star Child...finally turned around and whistled as he eyed her from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with their golden and razor sharp toenails.

"So what's it to you baby?" smirked Sammy as he lit a cigarette in front of the buxom Yellow Cat. " I am looking for Lancelot Holder...and I am not leaving her until I find some information about his whereabouts" declared Lara in firm voice. "I look like the yellow pages to you?!...Get lost bitch...before a real man teaches you a lesson!" snarled Sammy Star Child as he raised his right hand in a threatening manner...at the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica. "Wrong answer Sammy Star Child!" quipped Yellow Cat as she punched him in the face with a swift left jab. "Owww!!..My nose!!..The bitch broke my nose!!" howled Sammy in pain as his hands covered his bleeding nose.

"Aaaaah!!!...My arm!!!" he yelled as the Busty Jamaican Amazon pulled his right arm behind his back with unbelievable strength... as she pinned him by his flabby gut to the side of the pool table. "Let us try this again!!...Where is Lancelot Holder?!...You tell him that Yellow Cat is looking for him!!...And is going to bring him to justice for his crimes!!" declared Lara as she applied more pressure to the hustler's left arm. "Aaaaaah!!!!...Help!!...Get this bitch off a me!!...Aaaaaah!!!" yelled Sammy in pain. His cries for help...were answered by 20 brawny men from the surrounding tables in the pool hall. "The bitch got Sammy!!...Let's fix her!!...Get her!!" yelled the men..as they charged at Yellow Cat from all sides. However the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica showed she was more than up to the challenge.

Evading the wild punch of one man...Yellow Cat countered by driving her right fist into his gut. As he doubled over gasping for air...she grabbed the collar of his shirt...and flung him across the pool hall....into three other men...all of them collapsing to the grungy floor of the pool hall. "I'll get you bitch!!" snarled another man...as he tried to strike the Busty Jamaican Amazon with his pool stick. ..but she dodged his wild swings using her uncanny feline agility. He howled in pain as she planted the ball of her erotic right foot into his groin. Flexing her large thighs...Yellow Cat leapt over him. Another man was distracted by the flash of gold from the razor sharp toenails...allowing the top of her erotic left foot to connect solidly with his jaw.

Her right hand reaching for the left side of the thin leather belt that was entwined around her small curvy waist...Lara detached her cat-o-nine whip. Whirling her weapon of choice above her head...Yellow Cat unleashed its fury against the overwhelming number of male opponents within the smoky interior of the pool hall. The cracking sounds of the Busty Jamaican Amazon's whip...together with male shouts of pain...echoed through the pool hall as she waded into them...lashing ten brawny men in quick succession...across their faces...chests...and backs...sending them staggering or rolling along the floor in agony from the blows.

Witnessing the ferocity and the fighting prowess of the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...first hand...and realising for the first time who she was...the patrons...male and female alike...stampeded out of the smoky pool hall...crying out in fear. Among them were some of the men who foolishly chose to rush to Sammy Star Child's aid...and take her on in close quarter combat. Reattaching her cat-o-nine whip to the left side of her thin leather belt...which was wrapped around her small curvy waist...her slender muscular arms raised...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the grungy floor of the pool hall...with a dozen men lying dazed and disoriented around...Yellow Cat searched the smoky interior of the pool hall for her quarry...Sammy Star Child.

She spotting him staggering out of the pool hall via a doorway on the far side of the room. "You are not going anyway Sammy Star Child!!...You have questions to answer!!" declared the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...as she flexed her large thighs. Launching herself into the air...Lara made a mighty leap...covering some 15 feet...clearing several pool tables and other furniture inside the pool hall...before landing on the floor on the other side of pool hall. "You cannot escape from me Sammy Star Child!!" resolved the Busty Jamaican Amazon as she sprinted through the doorway...her massive brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side...as her muscular arms and legs moved in tandem...as she rushed headlong into a darkened room...away from the smoky interior of the pool hall.

"Once I catch Sammy Star Child...I will find out from him where Lancelot Holder is hiding...He has answers to where the Black Syrian is...He drugged and captured me...He tried to kill Stanley Wong...He has to answer for that" thought Yellow Cat...her mind turning its attention briefly on her father's consultant...who she was growing to care about... as she entered the darkened room."Who does Dad think he is?!...Hiring a dating service to find a husband for me!...I know what I want in a man...I do not need the Steele Agency to make that choice for me..." thought the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...venturing deeper into the darkness of the storage room next to the pool hall...as she chased the informant.

At that moment...Lara suddenly began to think about Stanley again...remembering his tenderness as he took care of her as Yellow Cat...when she had been hurt...tending to her as she sat soaking in his bathtub...wearing only the silver bracelet on her left wrist and her cowl mask over the top of her head... never once attempting to take advantage of her...abusing any part of her naked voluptuous and muscular brown body...or take off her mask to find out who she was and then blackmail her with that information. "Stanley Wong looked so concerned when he watched me as I left Dad's office today...He tried to help...but I rejected him...I feel so bad about that...I should go and see him tonight...make things better between us..." thought the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica as she ran through the darkened storage room...chasing after Sammy Star Child.

Thinking about her secret crush and seeing him later that night...brought a broad smile to the partially masked face of the Busty Jamaican Amazon...as she felt tingles of warmth in each of the massive brown mounds of her expansive bust...and between her large thighs as she ran. However as pleasant as these thoughts were...they proved to be an untimely distraction for the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...her vigilance considerably diminished as she ran through the darkness of the storage room...adjacent to the now deserted pool hall...except for the ten plus men who she left littering its grungy floor. She was unaware of a pair of eyes watching her in the darkness. The buxom Jamaican crime fighter...was unaware of a figure...approaching her from behind.

"After that argument with Dad...I needed this...Fighting those creeps was good exercise...and once I find Sammy Star Child...I will question him about the whereabouts of Lancelot Holder...leave him for the police...and then...I can go and pay Stanley Wong a surprise visit...I wonder if I will catch him coming out of the shower again...The way he looked...Mmmmmm....absolutely gorgeous... I just wanted to..." thought Lara as she saw an image in her mind of Stanley...wearing nothing but a large red bath towel around his waist...showing off his lean muscular upper body...fantasising about him...touching her voluptuous and muscular brown body....with his warm strong hands. A broad smile forming on her beautiful face...her big puffy dark brown nipples hardening under her flimsy yellow bra...as she eagerly anticipated feeling his hands on them later on in the evening.

However the blissful thoughts of the Busty Jamaican Amazon about meeting up later with her secret boyfriend were rudely interrupted...when without warning...something descended on her from out of the surrounding darkness...and she felt the back of her head suddenly explode in pain. "Unnnnnnnnnh!!!!!!!" groaned Lara...her brown eyes rolling up in the silts of her yellow cowl mask...as the unknown heavy object came crashing down on to the back of her skull. Though her yellow cowl mask...and the part of her mane of long thick glossy black hair... that was under her mask...offered her some protection from serious injury...they were not enough to protect the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica from the sheer force of the blow....and she staggered forward... on the balls of her erotic bare feet...her head bowed...her slender muscular arms flailing before her in the darkness of the storage room.

Standing in the darkness...with a lead pipe gripped firmly in her hands...17-year old Jaza Louter...a resident of The Flats...who worked as waitress at the pool hall...watched with glee as the Busty Jamaican Amazon...who was effortlessly tossing grown men around like rag dolls....was now staggering around like a drunkard...from the hefty blow she delivered to the back of her head. Minutes earlier...Sammy Star Child...criminal informant and hustler... blood gushing from his nose...was fleeing as Yellow Cat was beating up other men in the pool hall was fleeing in the middle of the melee. He slipped a wad of cash into Jaza's apron and before running into the storage room... promised her more...if she would keep the buxom Jamaican crime fighter from catching him.

Eager to get more money...Jaza slipped unnoticed into the storage room to hide...after witnessing Yellow Cat's expert fighting skills. However the teenage black girl had another reason for accepting Sammy's money and doing his bidding. Her wiry body make her unappealing to men...and she was greatly envious of the bodacious assets that the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica possessed. The media spoke about them in every story they carried about her...and Jaza could not believe that any woman could have a body like Yellow Cat. Tossing the lead pipe aside...the teenage waitress stepped up behind the Busty Jamaican Amazon...who was still reeling from the surprise blow to the back of her head...her slender muscular arms waving in the air in front of her...as she tried to steady herself...regain her balance.

Jaza stretched her thin arms...under the slender muscular arms of the disoriented Jamaican superwoman. Her hands passing Yellow Cat's clean shaven armpits...descending towards her broad chest on either side of her curvy upper torso. The teenage waitress' thin fingers...slipping under the flimsy fabric of the yellow bra...of the unsuspecting Amazon of Jamaica... easily locating her targets....the heroine's famous...big puffy dark brown nipples...which crowned the summits of her mighty brown mounds...and which were already in a state of semi-arousal...due to her fantasising about seeing her secret boyfriend Stanley Wong. "They are so big...and thick...Nobody can have tits like these...They can't be real" thought Jaza with suspicion and envy...as the thumbs and index fingers of her left and right hands...slowly encircling the left and right...big puffy brown nipples of the mountainous brown breasts of the mighty Yellow Cat...who had absolutely no idea this was happening...until it was too late.

"UUUUUUUUNH...MY SUPER NIPPLES...SOMEONE IS PINCHING THEM...UUUUUUUUNH" declared the Busty Jamaican Amazon...throwing her head back...her glossy lips stretched into a grimace...baring the upper and lower rows of her pearl white teeth...her slender muscular arms raised in the air...her long muscular legs spread apart...her erotic right bare foot resting on the floor...her erotic left bare foot raised on its ball....as Jaza put the squeeze on her big puffy dark brown nipples...which were already in a state of semi-hardness and erectness...from thinking about her secret boyfriend Stanley Wong. "HANDS OFF...UUUUUUNH...MY SUPER NIPPLES..." cried Lara as she thrust her slender muscular arms behind her head...believing her attacker to be a large man...standing right behind her.

However the smaller Jaza...standing only five feet two inches to Lara's imposing six feet...reacted by jumping on to the back of the Mighty Amazon of Jamaica...wrapping her skinny legs around her six pack abdomen...locking her ankles together...while keeping her small hands under the heroine's flimsy yellow bra...atop each of her massive brown breasts....attacking her bigger and bustier opponent...where she knew it would matter. "AIEEEEEEE...MY SUPER NIPPLES...ARE BEING PULLED...BEING TWISTED...AIEEEEE

...WHO IS ATTACKING ME...AIEEEEEEEEE...NEVER FIGHT ANYONE LIKE THIS...AIEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...DIFFICULT TO PROTECT MY SUPER NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEE" cried Yellow Cat staggering around in the darkness of the storage room... on the balls of her erotic bare feet...her slender muscular arms waving frantically in the air...as Jaza clung to her back...while twisting and pinching her big puffy dark brown nipples with her thumbs and index fingers....under the skimpy top of the Busty Jamaican Amazon.

"So the big pussy doesn't like her big tits played with?...Too bad!" sneered Jaza as she clung tightly to the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the beauteous Jamaican Superwoman. "A GIRL...AIEEEEEEEE

LET GO...AIEEEEEE...YOU MUST LET GO...AIEEEEEEEE...OF MY SUPER NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THIS IS WRONG...LET GO...AIEEEEEEEEEEE" cried Lara...breathing heavily...her huge brown breasts heaving rapidly up and down...under her flimsy yellow bra...as Jaza kept on twisting and pinching her big puffy dark brown nipples...as she staggered around in the darkness of the storage room one the balls of her erotic bare feet...gyrating her voluptuous and muscular brown body rapidly...her slender muscular arms waving in the air...trying to throw the skinnier and smaller Jaza Louter off her....knocking over several crates and boxes...in the process.

However dazed from the surprise blow to the head...and having fought over 20 men in the pool hall moments earlier...the actions of the diminutive Jaza...began to take their toll. "UUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...YOU ARE MAKING MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUNH...SO HARD GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...CANNOT GET YOU OFF ME...UUUUUUUUUUNH...I GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUNH...WANT TO SLEEP.."

moaned Yellow Cat...fighting to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her cowl mask...as she felt her head beginning to spin...and the movements of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...becoming slower and slower...as she found it increasingly difficult to breathe.

"Ha ha!...Not so tough when I squeeze your implants eh Pussy?!" sneered Jaza as she dug her fingernails deeper and deeper into Lara's tender dark brown nipple flesh. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH...NOT TRUE...MY SUPER NIPPLES...MY SUPER BREASTS...ARE NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...BUT...SUPER NIPPLES...ARE

SOURCE...OF MY CAT STRENGTH...YOU ARE SQUEEZING THEM...SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Busty Jamaican Amazon..as her slender muscular arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper torso...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the floor...her head bowed submissively between her huge brown breasts...which laboured up and down under her thin yellow bra...as Jaza squeezed the strength out of them...pushing Lara closer to defeat.

The Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica felt increasingly light headed...as Jaza squeezed and twisted her big puffy dark brown nipples under her thin yellow bra...her massive brown breasts...straining as it became harder and harder for her to breathe. "Girl...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I getting tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Keep pinching my Super Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....and you will...knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuh....cannot...get...free"

gasped Yellow Cat as she dropped to her knees...with Jaza still clinging to her...twisting and pinching her big puffy...hard and erect dark brown nipples...under her flimsy yellow bra. "Ha ha!!...I beat you Pussy...Ain't no one gonna help you now!" sneered Jaza... as she felt the strength evaporating from her bigger and more bodacious foe's awesome body.

However her words...triggered images in the mind of the Busty Jamaican Amazon of her secret crush...Stanley Wong. "No...must not sleep...must fight...for...Stanley...Wong..." resolved Lara. "No!!!" cried Yellow Cat as she suddenly came to life again...flexing her slender muscular arms...throwing Jaza Louter off her back...sending her hurtling through the air...and slamming against a nearby wall. "Uhhhhhh" groaned Jaza as she began to slide to the floor. However Yellow Cat was on her erotic bare feet in a flash...and Jaza felt the steely fingers of the left hand of the Mighty Amazon of Jamaica wrap around her throat and keep her from falling to the floor.

"You are lucky that I have somewhere else to be tonight!...Talk quickly!...Tell me where is Lancelot Holder?...Tell me where to find him...Tell me what you know!!" demanded Lara. "I dunno...Sammy pay me to keep you from getting him....He tell me that dude Holder...He cooking up a big scheme with a next man...a man call Black Syrian...them going after all the rich girls in Kingston...he say the Goodnite girl is top of the list...." gasped Jaza. At that moment...Yellow Cat...alias Lara Goodnite...heard the sound of police sirens. "The police will take care of you now...Make a change girl...I will give you a chance" said the Sexy Superwoman of Jamaica...before delivering a right hand karate chop to the base of Jaza's neck.

"Uhhhhhh" groaned Jaza as she felt unconscious to the floor...inches away from the golden and razor sharp toenails of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare feet...her big puffy dark brown nipples rapidly softening under her flimsy yellow bra...her huge brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side under her skimpy garb as she ran out of the pool hall. Flexing her large thighs...the Busty Jamaican Amazon leapt on to a nearby rooftop and disappeared...off to see someone she had been yearning for all day.

To be continued