Miss Muscle in The Tickler

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Miss Muscle in The Tickler

Alpha City. Lower East Side. 11 pm.

"Unnnn..Ooooohh.." sighed Miss Muscle as she slowly regained consciousness. Her hands were chained over her head to the wall of a dingy basement and her head sagged into the space between her huge breasts. It had been an hour since the sexy Super Amazon had tried to stop what seemed to be a simple jewellery store robbery and instead succeeded in getting her breasts put to sleep by a band of common criminals.

Still garbed in her trademark golden mask and flimsy golden bikini..but her nipples semi-hard from the innovative way her captors knocked her out..Kate was helpless as one of the harlequin robbers used a digital camera to film the movements of her curvaceous and muscular body as she awakened. "Unn ..must have fallen into some kind of trap..the criminals put my breasts to sleep so fast..will worry about that later..I can feel my nipples softening..it won't be long before my super powers are restored and I will be able to bring these crooks to justice.." thought Miss Muscle.

At that moment, the creaking sound of the basement's rusty iron door opening caught the attention of the gorgeous Amazon superwoman. The other three robbers..still in their harlequin robber outfits came down the stairs into the basement.. accompanied by freelance tabloid reporter Suzy Slander and her cameraman Pablo. The duo, who had at once been attached to Alpha City's leading news station..until they filmed Miss Muscle being knocked out by a criminal called the Ice Cream Man... were always trying to get footage of the Super Amazon in trouble to sell to the highest bidder.

"Hey, brawny gal, We have got a surprise for yoouuuu!!!" yelled one of the robbers in a confident tone of voice. The robbers still believed that they had the upper hand over Miss Muscle. Unfortunately for them, Miss Muscle had recovered all of the her mighty strength in her muscles and breasts. "No ...I have you a surprise for you, boys..." replied Kate. Planting the soles of her sexy bare feet flat on the floor..the Maiden of Muscle flexed her powerful arms and legs easily the chains binding her to the wall.

Suzy and Pablo stood flabbergasted as Miss Muscle easily knocked the robbers senseless with a flurry of punches and kicks. Kate then strolled over to where Pablo was..snatched his TV camera out of his hands and crumpled it as if it were made out of paper. "Hey!" protested Pablo. "You won't be making any profit from me being unconscious Miss Slander...the police will be here soon to arrest these felons..." quipped Miss Muscle as she walked past Suzy and Pablo and made her way out of the basement.

"You may have won this round Muscle Bimbo..but I will find you unconscious soon enough..." vowed Suzy Slander. Miss Muscle had not heard the tabloid reporter's threat as she walked out of the criminals' hideout. Hearing the sound of approaching police sirens..the gorgeous, golden-haired Maiden of Muscle flexed her mighty thighs..launched herself into the night sky and flew home to her family.

One week later. 10 am.

Kate Spencer Johnson was taking her class on a tour of the Governor's House which was located miles outside of Alpha City in the surrounding scenic countryside. With election year coming up soon, Governor Eugene Gatling was only too happy to accommodate Kate's request for her class too visit the 18th-century mansion as part of their history mid-terms. Dressed in a pink blouse, a white skirt which reached down to her ankles..Kate led her teenage students from one part of the mansion to another..explaining all of the historical artefacts they saw and asking them questions about it.

Were it not for her hyper-sensitive hearing as Miss Muscle..Kate would not have heard some murmuring coming from the rear end of her students. Her blue eyes narrowed behind her large rimmed glasses as she saw the source of the murmuring. "Antonio Miceli!...Do you have something to share with the class?! asked Kate in a loud voice. The mass of teenage boys and girls in front of the plain jane high school teacher parted and a 15 year old boy with black hair and slim build stepped forward with a teen magazine in hand.

Kate took it from him and noticed that he was reading a story about Miss Muscle in the magazine. "I'm sorry Mrs Johnson..but I'd much rather look at Miss Muscle than these boring paintings and stuff..the babe is hot.." quipped Antonio causing the rest of the students to laugh. As they laughed, Kate perused the article which contained several shots of her sexy super-powered alter-ego in flight, her trade mark pose or in action against criminals. Under other circumstances, Kate may have been flattered that her students took interest in her exploits as Miss Muscle but she was not amused by Antonio's antics.

"Mr Miceli...I hardly believe that Miss Muscle would approve of you or anyone in this class not taking their eduication seriously..therefore you have just earned the class two book reports..due by next week.." said Kate in a steely voice. The students groaned collectively and some of them criticised Antonio for getting them. Before Kate and her students could continue with their tour..alarm bells sounded on the upper floor of Governor's House.

Kate turned to see two plainclothes security guards running towards them. "Mrs Johnson..we have a security problem..We need to get you and your students to a safe place.." said one of the guards. As he said that..Antonio turned and ran down a nearby corridor. "Hey you stop!" yelled the other guard. "Don't worry..take the children to a safe room..I'll go after him.." said Kate to the guards. They nodded and took the rest of Kate's students towards the main library on the ground floor.

Running as quickly as she could in her confining civilian attire..Kate made her way down the corridor after Antonio. Her heightened sense of hearing picked up one revealing radio transmission on the walkie talkies of the Governor's security guards. "Someone is trying to kidnap the Governor!!!" "The kids are in safe hands with the security guards and I can worry about Antonio Miceli later..Right now..it's time for Kate Spencer Johnson to change into Miss Muscle!" resolved Kate as she made her way gingerly into an empty room.

"By the Might of Muscle!" declared the lady high school teacher and she was instantly bathed in an aura of light. When the light faded.. her dull attire was gone and she had been transformed into a seven foot tall Amazon woman with golden tanned skin..muscles from head to toe..clad in a flimsy golden bra and panty which barely covered her huge breasts and the space between her mighty thighs. Her blonde hair had turned golden..cascading on to her naked, broad shoulders and reaching the centre of her back. Her blue eyes glowed with determination through the slits of a thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

Making long strides with her long, shapely legs...her huge breasts swaying sensuously..Miss Muscle ran through the corridors of Governor's House and up a staircase which led towards the private residence of Governor Gatling. Hiding in a janitor's closet in one of those corridors...Antonio Miceli's jaw dropped in shock as he looked through a narrow crack in the doorway and saw the gorgeous Amazon superwoman run past him. "Gosh..it's really her..I gotta follow her!" said Antonio as he pulled out a video camera from his knapsack and ran after the Maiden of Muscle.

In a matter of minutes, Kate arrived on the upper floor of Governor's House where she found a dozen security guards fast asleep on the floor and snoring loudly. "Strange..no signs of sleep gas or my favorite knockout drug chloroform...what could have put them to sleep so fast?" wondered Miss Muscle as she briefly knelt down next to a couple of the sleeping guards. The sexy Super Amazon continued on until she entered the private residence of Governor Eugene Gatling. With a flick of her right foot, Kate kicked open the polished wooden doors to find Governor Gatling asleep on the floor..bound from hand to foot.

She was about to untie him when she heard the sounds of movement in the Governor's adjacent office. Strolling boldly through the open door, the Maiden of Muscle found a tall and musclar masked man with brown hair and wearing a white and black steward's uniform looking through an open safe in the wall. Kate assumed her heroic stance..placing her hands on her small, shapely waist..spreading her long, muscular legs slightly apart, her large erotic bare feet flat on the floor and pushing her large, shapely bust forward. "Hold it right there friend!...Your evil plan is over..I'm here to take you to justice!" said Miss Muscle with confidence.

As she made her intentions known..Antonio Micelli arrived outside the Governor's office and unknown to the gorgeous Amazon superwoman..started to record events inside the office with his video camera.The masked villain turned round and stared in surprise at the gorgeous Amazon superwoman. "Miss Muscle here!!!! Damn!!!" he gasped. "Surrender now, villain, or you'll witness my super powers!!!" said Kate with a smile, expecting the criminal to surrender.

Instead of doing that..the villain clenched his fists causing two huge feather dusters to appear from them. "I am the Tickler...and these are my weapons...." said the villain. "You are ridiculous!!.. I have beaten many villains with much more powerful weapons. You can't beat me with a pair of ...." laughed Miss Muscle, not taking the villain's threat seriously.

Before the sexy Super Amazon could finish her sentence, the Tickler rushed towards her with incredible speed and slid his right feather duster softly over the massive mounds of her broad chest as if he was cleaning cleaning a dusty bookcase. "What???...All of a sudden..I'm..beginning to feel.. sleepy.." sighed Kate..as a sudden tickle immediately rippled through her swollen bust and she felt her big golden tanned nipples shoot to attention beneath her thin golden bra which barely covered her great breasts.

Antonio continued filming and watched in amazement as Miss Muscle was pushed backwards against a wall by repeated strokes of the onminous feather dusters across her broad chest from the Tickler. "Unnnn..you're making my nipples so hard creep...my breasts becoming..so sleepy..must fight back.. but..you're making my breasts get so tired..." complained Kate her head swaying from side to side..as she leaned against the wall. Taken completely by surprise and unable to defend herself..the Maiden of Muscle had pushed her great breasts thrust forward for the feather dusters to clean them. Kate's blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin golden mask as.. she struggled to resist the wave of fatigue building in her chest.

"This is hot stuff..the Muscle Babe is in real trouble.." thought an excited Antonio as he continued to film the one-sided battle. The Tickler laughed at the predicament of the sexy Super Amazon. "I have to put your big breasts to sleep, Miss Muscle.... You are feeling tired..very tired. You can't beat me. The great Tickler!!!" sneered the villain as his feather dusters continued to glide over every inch of Kate's large, shapely bust. "Ooooo...Yes...getting very tired creep...your feathers..really hammering my nipples...doing a great sleep number on my breasts...but...must not..lose consciousness..." sighed Miss Muscle as she tried to launch a counter attack.

The sleepy Maiden of Muscle threw several punches at the Tickler but the growing fatigue in her great chest threw off her aim and all of the blows failed to reach their target. "You think you're tough huh Brawny Bimbo...with your super strength and power to fly...you know my tickles are getting to you..making you sleepy..I'll make you relax..." sneered the villain. That being said..the Tickler alternated the movements of his feather dusters..brushing Miss Muscle under her armpits..along her soft inner thighs and across the centre of her tiny golden panty.

"Aahunnnnn!!!...under my arms..inside my thighs..my vagina..Oooooo!!!..so super sensitive.. ...feathers..Unnnn!!..getting them so ticklish..so weak...I..I can't stand up..." moaned the gorgeous Amazon superwoman as she fell forward towards the Tickler. Through her sleep-laden blue eyes... Kate saw the villain laughing at her as she fell. Her muscular arms flailed as she tried to grab hold of the Tickler to prevent herself from falling.

The Tickler deftly moved out of the way..causing Miss Muscle to collapse face down on the floor. Her muscular arms were stretched out on either side of her well-defined upper torso while her shapely legs were spread apart below her small, curvy waist. Kate's arms and legs were completely flaccid. Contact between her semi-hardened nipples and the cold tiled floor did not help Miss Muscle's cause..as her huge breasts felt increasingly dizzy. Antonio saw that the amazing sleepy Amazon superwoman was unable to get to her feet. "She's totally defenceless.." he realised as he continued to capture the event on film.

"Ohh..poor Miss Muscle...you must be so tired..time to put you to bed..." gloated the Tickler as he easily turned Kate over on her back. With one arm under her knees and another pressed against the middle of her back...the villain easily lifted the sleepy Maiden of Muscle off the floor and carried her towards the huge master bedroom of the Governor's House."Unnnn..my breasts..so sleepy..feel so helpless..powerless...want to get free..but..I can't..." sighed Miss Muscle, barely awake and feeling a terrible tickle running throughout her muscular physique.

The Tickler gently laid the helpless Super Amazon on her back atop the Governor's king size bed...... ..meticulously spreading her powerful arms and legs wide apart. He watched Kate struggling to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of the thin golden mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face. He was mesmerised by the gentle rise and fall of Kate's large, round breasts with every breath that she took. The villain took particular interest in the fact that Kate's nipples were hard and visible under the fabric of her skimpy golden bra.

A sinister plan then hatched in the mind of the Tickler and he decided to try an experiment on the helpless Amazon superwoman. "What..what are you..No...Oh no..." sighed Miss Muscle as she watched Tickler untie the straps of her thin golden bra and expose her amazing chest. "Wow.." thought Antonio as his camera zoomed in on the magnificent mounds of the chest of the Maiden of Muscle. She was totally helpless as Tickler easily slid her golden panties down her powerful thighs, calves and off of her sexy bare feet.

Extending the width of the feathers in his left duster...Tickler brushed them softly around and over..Kate's oversized, golden tanned nipples. Without the cover of her golden bikini top..Miss Muscle's celebrated nipples felt the full power of the villain's evil feathers. "Ooooooo....my nipples... Unnnnn..did not know they're... Ahhhhhh..super ticklish....making me get so sleepy..thoughts of sex..man's touch..becoming so strong..must fight..but..getting so weak..can't resist.." confessed Kate in a faint and sleepy voice.

From his vantage point, Antonio watched and recorded the rhythmic swaying of Miss Muscle's huge breasts as she tried in vain to keep them away from the Tickler's fiendish feathers. "Ooooo..Aaaa.... ..Unnnnn.." moaned the sexy Super Amazon in response to the strokes of the feathers across every inch of her exposed bust which made her feel simultaneously weak and sexy. However the Tickler was not prepared to stop there and Antonio watched his diabolical plan for Miss Muscle unfold with brutal efficiency.

Extending the feathers of his right duster to maximum width....the villainous Tickler gently brushed them over Kate's rippling abdominals, along her soft inner thighs and over the thick patch of golden pubic hair which covered her exposed vagina. Simultaneously..he continued to repeatedly stroke Miss Muscle's famous, large golden tanned nipples..polishing them to a high, glossy sheen and making them hard enough to cut through metal.

"Oooooo...Unnnn..Aaaaaa..Oooahhhhhh..." moaned the helpless Maiden of Muscle. With her curvaceous and muscular body completely paralyzed by the feathery strokes of the Tickler's devious dusters..all Kate could do was moan and roll her head..pillowed by her thick golden tresses..from side to side as the villain continued to torture her large shapely bust and her exposed vagina with his feathers.

The Tickler watched Miss Muscle's blue eyes becoming heavier and heavier with sleep in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face. He knew that it the gorgeous Amazon superwoman could not remain conscious for much longer but she was still trying to resist him. With the exception of her golden mask, Miss Muscle lay naked on the bed..sprawled out on her back..with her arms and legs wide apart. The Tickler stood on her right side... staring at her with a lustful smile on his face.

The sexy Super Amazon turned her head and looked at the villain with sleep-filled blue eyes. " I am sorry Tickler... You are the man....You are the most powerful...I have been defeated by your super feather dusters.....I apologize to you....you are the most powerful villain I have fought....more than the Thinker....Anteus.....even more than Poison Silt.......You are the best.....None of them have ever conquered me in this way....in less than one minute...." confessed Kate sleepily.

"You are right, Miss Muscle! I am the most powerful villain of Alpha City now...but you are wrong about one thing... You have not been defeated by super feather dusters...They are only, common feather dusters..with simple, ordinary feathers. They haven't been impregnated by any drug... Although I know that your big breasts are vulnerable to chloroform... I want to beat you in a fair fight...I want to show that a normal human, can beat you with a less sophisticated weapon....I have showed it!!!! You are defeated....At my mercy!!!....The feather is more powerful than the Muscle!!" gloated the Tickler.

"I don´t believe you.....A simple feather......has defeated me?!.....that's impossible!!!!....." sighed Miss Muscle as she ticklish feeling in her large shapely bust and between her huge thighs made her feel weaker and sleepier with each passing second. "That's right!...You aren't as invulnerable as you think Muscle Bimbo... I have kidnapped the governor. I have defeated you... I will succeed in my plot..." declared the Tickler as he prepared to complete his victory over the gorgeous Amazon superwoman.

However before the villain could act..his two henchwomen who were disguised as maids..approached him. "Look what we found Tickler!" said the first henchwoman as they brought forward the captive Alpha High School student Antonio Miceli. "We found him standing by the doorway..with a video camera...he was filming you take out the Muscle Broad.." added the second henchwoman as she handed the camera to the Tickler as he turned away from the sleepy Super Amazon whose heightened senses allowed her to overhear that conversation.

"Unnnn...my nipples..feathers made them so hard..breasts are so weak....thoughts of man's touch.. sex..sleep..too powerful...I can't reach my super powered state...Antonio Miceli...recorded my weaknesses..my confessions about them...once Tickler has it..he can always defeat me...I can't save Antonio..the Governor..or myself..." thought the sleepy Miss Muscle who was really Antonio's teacher Kate Spencer Johnson.

"Take the boy along with the Governor..we may need them both as insurance..." ordered the Tickler and his henchwomen dragged Antonio away. "You..fiend..if you hurt him..you..will..face..my.. ..wrath.." sighed Kate unconvincingly. "You are in no position to make threats Miss Muscle..if you dare to stop me....you will succumb again...or worse...You know now...you are no rival for me..." snarled the Tickler.

"Now...it is time to sleep!!!!" added the villain... sliding his feather dusters over the beautiful face of the sleepy Maiden of Muscle. "No...I..do not want to...I...I..I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kate..who quickly succumbed to unconsciousness. By the time Alpha City's finest arrived on the scene..they found Miss Muscle naked and sound asleep.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Kate snored as The Tickler had escaped with the Governor and Antonio as his prisoners.

To be continued.....
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ah... this story. It was my first exposure to your work, BC, and to this day it remains one of my favorites.

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a sequel to it sometime soon. With my own unique flourishes, of course. :happy:
BC2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'd welcome any story you'd do of Miss Muscle. Some pics of her too.

I did this sequel to Tickler. Of course...Tickler can return in a story of yours.

BC

Miss Muscle in The Tickler 2

Governor's mansion.
Outside of Alpha City.
11 am
After hearing of news over the airwaves of Miss Muscle battling some kind of villain at the Governors House.. freelance TV tabloid reporter Suzy Slander and her camerman Pablo jumped into their van and used the backroads out of the city to get to Governors House ahead of the squads of police officers who were certain to be on their way..but using the longer route by way of the innerstate highway. Getting on to the heavily guarded compound would have been difficult on a normal day..but given what just happened..and with the Governor's security guards either unconscious or conscious but confused..Slander and Pablo easily drove on to the expansive greens..flashing their forged news ids..

"Where to boss lady?" asked Pablo as he grabbed his camera. "The Governor's private quarters are our best bet...with all the guards distracted..no one will see us going in there..besides..I have a hunch that we might find something in there to get an edge on that big-breasted bimbo Miss Muscle!" replied Suzy with a sneer as she grabbed a black leather bag and ran ahead of Pablo. Within ten minutes, the pair had found themselves inside the plush private office and residence of the Governor that was located on the top floor of the mansion. "Wow!..these guys are really out of it..What or who could have done this..?!" said Pablo in amazement as he took pictures of the dozen guards lying out cold on the floor. "That's not the half of it Pablo!" cried Suzy Slander from inside the Governor's bedroom.

Pablo ran into the bedroom to join Suzy Slander and his jaw dropped down to the floor. Lying in front of them on the huge bed..naked..save her thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..her muscular arms and legs spread wide apart..and sound asleep..was the mighty champion of Alpha City herself..Miss Muscle! The duo approached the edge of the bed..staring at the erotic bare feet of the Amazon superwoman which were angled away from each other as she lay sprawled out atop the bed. They watched the thick patch of golden pubic hair between her mighty thighs and the rhythmic rise and fall of her huge breasts that were capped at their summits by the famed golden tanned nipples of the Super Amazon.

Suzy and Pablo were snapped out of their stupor when they heard Miss Muscle saying..."Oooo" and "Unnnnn.." as her head..pillowed by her long, thick golden tresses began to roll from side to side. "Damn!...the Muscle Bimbo is starting to wake up..." said Pablo as he stated the obvious. "Not if I have anything to say about it..." replied Suzy Slander as she reached into her black leather bag..pulling out a microphone with an attached cord..along with a smoky brown bottle filled with chloroform..and a thick cotton pad...which she kept for special purposes. After attaching the cord of her microphone to Pablo's camera..Suzy generously soaked the pad with the powerful anaesthetic which the Maiden of Muscle could not resist. She nodded to Pablo and he got ready as Suzy sat down on the bed..close to the Amazon superwoman's head as she slowly came to.

"Unnnn...what happened..breasts feel so tired..have to regain my strength..rescue..the Governor.. and Antonio Miceli...." babbled Kate..remembering what happened before she was put to sleep.. as she struggled to clear her head and her aroused super breasts of the effects of the Tickler's feathers. At that moment..Pablo switched on the camera's strobe light..shining it directly into the blue eyes of the sleepy superheroine. "Ohhh..my eyes..I can't see...!" complained Miss Muscle... was unable to raise her arms to shield her blue eyes from the powerful light. Suzy Slander used this clever diversion by her cameraman to generously dab the chloroform-soaked cotton pad over Kate's huge and exposed breasts..paying special attention to her famous golden tanned nipples. The results were immediate and predictable.

"Unnnnnn!!!!..My breasts!!!..Uhunnnn...I..I'm becoming so weak..so sleepy..again....my..my nipples..being turned on..by..by...chloroform..I...can't resist...Who is doing this to me...???and...Why..????" moaned the beauteous Amazon superwoman in surprise as she quickly became tired and sexily aroused. "Don't worry Muscle Bimbo!..Just the freedom of the press at work..!" sneered Suzy Slander as she generously dabbed the chloroform-soaked cotton pad all over the massive, shapely bust of the mighty superheroine. "Unnnnnn..Suzy Slander...we meet again...I..I become so sexy...so when my breasts are chloroformed...You must not make me tired...I..must fight for justice...I..I don't want to fall asleep..." confessed the sleepy Miss Muscle as her blue eyes became dull and hazy in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

"Don't want you to pass out yet Miss Muscle..first you gotta give me..an exclusive interview..." grinned Suzy Slander as she used the pad to polish Kate's golden brown nipples which were now hard and erect like a pair of cruise missiles ready for launch. As much as she wanted to thrash the ditzy redheaded reporter..who had always been trying to get the goods on her...Kate could do nothing but concede that as long as Suzy was chloroforming her super breasts..she had to obey her. "Unnnnn....You've made my breasts so sleepy with chloroform..can only stay conscious for five minutes..Interview me Suzy Slander..." said the weakened and sleepy Miss Muscle.

Suzy Slander then placed her microphone between Kate's awesome cleavage..close to her full, cherry red lips. "You're live on TV Miss Muscle...What happened here at the Governor's Mansion??" asked Suzy as she held the chloroform pad inches away from the sleepy face of the beauteous Super Amazon...so that she inhaled copious amounts of the sleep drug..keeping her dizzy. "Governor.. teenage boy...kidnapped by villain..calling himself..the Tickler..tried to stop him..but..he defeated me..." replied Miss Muscle. "Tell our viewers how the great champion superwoman of Alpha City was defeated.." prompted Suzy. With her super breasts drugged and sexually aroused by the Tickler's feathers and Suzy's chloroform...Kate had no choice but to tell the truth.

"He..he used his feathers on my breasts..I became so weak..and sleepy..he took off my bikini..used feathers..on my nipples ...my vagina.. had no choice...I was so tired...I had to sleep.." said the sleepy Miss Muscle. Before Suzy had a chance to probe the sleepy Amazon superwoman for more information..including how she found out about Tickler being at the Governor's Mansion..and her secret identity..Pablo blurted out a warning. "The cops just entered the grounds!..They'll be here soon!!" "We'll have to wrap this up here Muscle Bimbo...Lights out!" sneered Suzy Slander. "No...please...don't..Hmmblmmmmmm!!!" pleaded Kate before Suzy clamped the chloroform pad over her nose and mouth. With her free hand...Suzy slander combed the thick patcg of golden pubic hair that was located between the large thighs of the Maiden of Muscle

"Oooooooo....Peter...Aaaaaaa...Billy....being put to sleep...Help..help...Huuunnnnnnn..." thought Miss Muscle into the pad..thoughts of her husband and son..entering her mind before blackness overwhelmed her....her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her golden mask as she once more succumbed to unconsciousness.

Johnson suburban home.

Alpha City. 7 pm.

The entire city was stunned by the Governor's kidnapping and the defeat of Miss Muscle at the hands of the villainous Tickler. Sitting in the living room... Kate, Peter and Billy watched the television footage of Kate as Miss Muscle being interviewed by Suzy Slander before the nefarious reporter used chloroform to knock her out. Slander made a major profit by selling photos of the Amazon superwoman..naked and unconscious in the Governor's bed..to every news media house in the city. "It's a good thing I made that call to Alpha City High School that day...everyone thinks that Kate Spencer Johnson was drugged ar Governor's House by the Tickler's gang..then left out on a deserted road once they made the getaway..." said Peter as he looked at his wife.

Kate was dressed in a loose fitting pink cotton shirt and faded blue slacks..her blonde hair tied in a bun..her large rimmed glasses resting on the lower part of her nose. "Yes...anything else would gave made people suspect that I am Miss Muscle..my secret identity would have been blown..." replied Kate..smiling at her husband. "Tickler has since demanded 100 million dollars in gold for Governor and Antonio Miceli...but he's left no clues as to where his hideout could be." "Wow!..This crook is really clever Mom...but how was he able to make you sleep..just with feathers...you're super strong as Miss Muscle..." said Billy.

"You're right Billy...but the answer is really very simple...I have to become unconscious every time my breasts get touched as Miss Muscle.. for all my super powers...I'm totally helpless to resist any kind of erotic stimuli on my breasts...Tickler's feathers..Oh..they felt so good on my nipples..no villain has ever made me feel so sexy..it really bothers me that I was defeated so easily as Miss Muscle by the simple feathers of an ordinary man.." replied Kate.

Just then, there was a news flash on the television. The Tickler had just contacted Police Commissioner Susan Stride and Mayor Sam Browne. He wanted Miss Muscle to bring the ransom money to a location which Stride and Browne would tell her when she came to City Hall within the hour. "Time for me to go to work guys...I may get my breasts tickled to sleep before I stop Tickler.. ..so wish me luck...By the Might of Muscle!" said Kate as she stood up in the centre of the living room. Peter and Billy watched as an aura of golden light enveloped Kate..when it faded..she had been transformed into a seven foot Amazon woman..with golden bronze skin..a curvaceous and muscular body..garbed by a flimsy gold bra and panties.

Her long golden hair cascading on to her broad shoulders and reaching the centre of her back. Steely blue eyes blazed through the slits of a thin golden mask that stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..concealing the identity of Kate Spencer Johnson within that of her mighty alter-ego...Miss Muscle!! Peter and Billy watched her large firm breasts sway as she ran out of the house..into the backyard..flexed her mighty thighs and flew away into the sky. "Be careful honey!" thought Peter. "Go get em Mom" thought Billy.

Two hours later...the sexy bare feet of Miss Muscle touched down on the compound of an old mattress factory located in the east side of Alpha City. Walking into the factory with two, huge suitcases with the gold....Miss Muscle left the suitcases in a truck where two of the Tickler's henchwomen were waiting. "Where are the Governor and Antonio Miceli..?" asked the Amazon superwoman as she assumed her heroic pose. Her hands on her shapely waist..her powerful legs spread slightly apart and her famed bust thrust forward. The henchwomen made no reply. Hearing the sound of approaching footsteps...Kate turned around and saw the Tickler approaching.

"I'll free them..once me and my gang are safely away from here...Meanwhile�." gloated the Tickler. "You were lucky to make my breasts sleepy at Governor's House...but you can't get to them this time...You'll free them now Tickler...or.." declared Miss Muscle as she tensed her body for action. "I will capture you...Miss Muscle!!!" laughed Tickler as he completed the Super Amazon's sentence. There was an explosion over her head... and flexing her mighty thighs..Kate flew towards the roof of the factory..seeking to take the high ground and then carry the fight to the Tickler. However looking up..her blue eyes widening with surprise in the slits of her golden mask...Miss Muscle realised she had underestimated the villain for a second time.

Millions of feathers...large and small raining down on her..from every inch of the roof! Before she could act...the gorgeous Amazon superwoman was reacquainted with the power of the feathers as they glided over her muscular arms and legs...across her toned six pack abdomen... under her armpits...under the soles of her sexy bare feet..between her toes... across her exposed, rounded buttocks. As expected..the feathers' power was most devastating as they brushed every inch of Kate's huge breasts...arousing her famous golden brown nipples to attention..beneath her flimsy gold bra. "Unnnnnnn!!!!!...Feathers!..My nipples are geting so hard!..So fast!...You are making my breasts get so sleepy Tickler!..I must resist the urge to become unconscious!...I�I must�..." said Miss Muscle as she thought of her family.

However the Tickler had another surprise for the trapped Maiden of Muscle. Signalling his henchwomen..they activated a dozen large fans, strategically placed throughout the factory. This created a huge, controlled tornado of feathers around Miss Muscle as she hovered helplessly in mid-air..high above the floor of the factory. The millions of feathers swirled around the helpless Amazon superwoman at blinding speed...tickling every inch of her curvaceous and muscular body..especially her large shapely bust and the space between her mighty thighs...infecting them with powerful and perverse tickles. "Ooooooo!!!!...Feathers!...Everywhere!...I can't stop them from tickling my breasts!! ...My nipples are becoming so hard!!...My bra is designed for comfort!..Can't protect my breasts!!Aahhhhhh!!!...Feathers getting under my panties!!..Tickling my vagina!!..Uuunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" complained Kate as she was tossed around within the funnel of the feather tornado.

Using a remote control..the Tickler activated another fan..aimed directly at the broad chest of the sexy Super Amazon. "Unnnn!!!!..No!!..Oh no!!" moaned Kate as the wind from this fan..stretched the straps of her thin gold bra until they snapped. The bra was blown away..leaving Miss Muscle's huge breasts and her hardening nipples totally exposed and vulnerable to the feathers. "My breasts!! ..My nipples!!...Uuunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!" protested the Maiden of Muscle as the feathers swirled around them..brushing them and her towards sexy, sleepy submission. Pressing another button on his remote..Tickler aimed the fan towards Kate's thin gold briefs..with the same effect. "Miss Muscle is finished!!" thought the villain with glee.

"Uuunnnnnn!!!!..Uuuunnnn!!!!..Uuuunnnn!!!!..Uuunnnnnn!!!!...Uuuunnnnnn!!!!" moaned the beauteous Super Amazon as she spun out of control...trapped within the swirling tornado of feathers. As they brushed her across her massive breasts..making her celebrated golden brown nipples harder than diamonds....combed the thick forest of golden pubic hair between her large thighs...Miss Muscle and her alter-ego,school teacher Kate Spencer Johnson... became dizzier and sleepier as the feathers caressed their erogenous zones at a rate of a million touches per second. The Amazon superwoman's arms dangled limply at her sides. Her mind saturated with thoughts of sex and sleep..she had no interest in defending herself any longer. Tickler and his gang enjoyed the spectacle of the naked heroine spinning helplessly in the air for another hour..before he ordered his henchwomen to switch off the fans.

The floor of the factory shook as Miss Muscle fell like a rock and crashed to the floor. To add insult to injury..the Maiden of Muscle landed on her stomach..giving her huge breasts the dubious honour of absorbing the brunt of the impact. "Oogghhhh..." said Kate..planting her hands on the shattered concrete as she strained to raise herself on all fours. Two henchwomen moved in on either side of the stunned Super Amazon and quickly brushed her rock-hardened golden brown nipples with some of their boss' feathers. "Uunnnnn..." said Miss Muscle as she rolled over on her back..her arms flung past her head..her legs spread wide open. �Well, Miss Muscle... You must realize by now that I'm invincible. I can beat you any time I want...!!"said the Tickler to the sleepy heroine. "Uuunnnn.." agreed Kate who was unable to realize of anything except sex and sleep.

One henchwoman grabbed Miss Muscle under her arms while another grabbed her by the ankles as they lifted her off the floor. "Wow!..All this muscle..and the bimbo is lighter than a feather!" laughed one of the henchwomen as they carried the sleepy Super Amazon to a king size bed. They laid Miss Muscle on her back..stretching her arms and legs wide apart..binding her wrists and ankles with strong plastic cords to the bed. Kate was naked except for her mask. "Uuunnnn...what are you going to do me Tickler...?" asked Miss Muscle in a sleepy voice. "Not me Muscle Chick..but my new assistant!" sneered the villain. Through sleepy blue eyes..Kate saw Antonio Miceli..clad in a suit made out of feathers...standing beside the villain. He had a glazed look in his eyes.

"Antonio..This is Miss Muscle...You must help me..." said the captured Maiden of Muscle as Antonio pressed a button on the left side of the bed. This raised a series of robot arms..each gripping feathers in their metal grips...and strategically placed near Kate's big breasts and her vagina. "Now that my feathers have easily conquered your super-body.. I'm now going to conquer your mind�Antonio....� said the Tickler. The hypnotised teenager pressed another button on the right side of the bed...causing the feather to caress Miss Muscle's exposed, golden brown nipples and her vagina.. in a slow, circular motion. "No...Uhunnnnn....my nipples..Uhnnn...so hard...my breasts...Uunnnn...so sleepy...feels like one of my husband's massages...Uuunnnnnn...I..I'm becoming so tired....Too weak to fight...So hard to think....Just want to sleep...Can't hold on..." sighed Kate as her blue eyes became heavier and heavier with sleep in the slits of her golden mask.

Simultaneously...the Tickler brushed Miss Muscle across her beautiful face with another feather. " Surrender to the sexy feelings in you nipples and breasts Muscle Chick...You are my slave!..You will do whatever I order!!" commanded the villain. "Yes...Yes...I am your slave Tickler... I submit to you� I am your slave Tickler...I submit to you�" replied Kate sleepily as she succumbed to the villain's unique form of erotic hypnotism. Nodding to Antonio, Tickler ordered him to switch off the robot arms. Two henchwomen approached with a bra and pair of panties..that were made out of feathers.. as the villain himself untied the heroine's bonds. "Arise slave!" ordered the Tickler.

"Yes Master..." replied Miss Muscle as she stood up..to reveal her fabulous body in all its naked glory. "Put on these clothes!" said Tickler. "Yes Master.." replied Kate as she slipped the feather bra over her massive bust and slipped the feather panties up her long, muscular legs until it fit snugly between her thighs. She assumed her trademark pose. Hands on her curvy hips..legs spread slightly apart..and her large firm breasts pushed forward. "Uunnnn...as long as the feathers cover my breasts..keeping my nipples and vagina aroused...I must stay sleepy..and enslaved to your will Tickler...I am trapped..for now..." confessed the hypnotised Miss Muscle. Her blue eyes dull and hazy in the slits of her golden mask. "I knew you'd see things my way Muscle Chick...now you have some work to do for me!" sneered Tickler.

Minutes later...Tickler, his gang and the mind-washed Miss Muscle were travelling by hovercraft the sewer system of Alpha city towards the basement of Main Alpha City Bank. This bank..apart from having the most secure vault in the country...also held the largest reserves of gold bars. "Punch a hole in the wall Muscle Chick!" commanded the Tickler. "Yes..I must obey.." replied Kate as she walked towards the reinforced steel wall. With a pair of mighty punches...Miss Muscle easily smashed her way into the vault...allowing the villain and his henchwomen to load several gold bars on to their hovercraft. Unknown to them...a green, beach ball sized, jelly was approaching. It was an alien life form that lived in the sewer system..and it was lured by the golden energy it sensed within Kate's huge breasts.

Sliding between the gold bars on the deck of the hovercraft..where Miss Muscle was standing..it launched two green tentacles directly towards the Super Amazon's nipples. "Uunnnnn!!!!!" said Kate as it started to siphon away her super power. Busy in the vault with the gold...Tickler and his gang were unaware that this was happening. As she struggled with the alien jelly...its parasitic attack caused Miss Muscle to snap out of the Tickler's trance. "By the Might of Muscle!" declared the Amazon superwoman and her body was engulfed in a golden flash of light...that sent the alien jelly fleeing into the sewers. Miss Muscle..wearing her trademark gold bra and panties again..her powers renewed...raced into the vault.

"Game's over Tickler!..Time for me to bring you to justice!" declared Kate as she blocked him and his gang from escaping. "Tickle that bitch's light's out!!" snarled the startled villain and his seven henchwomen charged towards the Maiden of Muscle with raised feathers in their hands. "That trick won't work this time Tickler!" quipped Miss Muscle as she sent them flying with a flurry of punches and kicks. As the henchwomen lay moaning and groaning on the floor of the vault... the Tickler leapt aboard his hovercraft and started its engines as he prepared to make his getaway. Turning on the balls of her sexy bare feet...the gorgeous Amazon superwoman ran out of the vault. Her large breasts bobbing and swaying..as her powerful legs made long strides as she raced to apprehend the villain.

Kate did not spot her hypnotised student Antonio Miceli..who was hiding in the shadows. The teenager hurled a large black ball directly towards the unsuspecting Super Amazon. The ball exploded within close proximity to Miss Muscle's awesome chest...releasing a huge feather which tightly wrapped itself around her huge breasts. "Ohhhhhh....my nipples getting hard again!..Must get this feather off..before..." cried Kate..staggering backwards on the balls of her feet..her hands gripping the sides of the giant-size feather. "Uunnn!!!" groaned the Amazon superwoman as she slammed into a stack of gold bars inside the vault and fell to the floor amongst them. Antonio pounced on the fallen heroine..whose long muscular legs were spread wide open.. and started to brush the centre of her golden panties with a large feather duster.

"Oooooo!!!!..Antonio!!...Stop tickling my vagina!!..Aaaaaaahhhh!!!...You're making me get sleepy!!!... ....Uuunnnnnnn!!!!!!" pleaded Kate to her hypnotised student..as she wiggled helplessly against Antonio's surprise feather attack to her privates. The sexy Super Amazon was at a loss as to what to do. Though her mighty powers were not yet depleted from Antonio's tickling of her genitals...Kate was reluctant about using them to harm the teenager who was clearly acting under the influence of the Tickler's hypnotic trance. While that was happening inside the vault...the villain sped off down the sewers on his hovercraft.

"I don't know how the Muscle Bimbo got out of my sleepy sex trance..but she won't get out of the trap which I commanded the Miceli kid to do!" thought the villain as he sped away with his loot. Meanwhile inside the vault...the Tickler's latest plan to defeat the mighty Amazon superwoman was working beyond his wildest expectations. Propped up by the remnants of the pile of gold bars she had collapsed into...every attempt that Miss Muscle made to get to her feet was thwarted by the movements of the super large feather which brushed over every inch of her large shapely bust..arousing her golden brown nipples into erotic hardness..making her feel sexy and sleepy. Kate's state of sexual arousal and sleepiness was compounded by the deft strokes which the hypnotised Antonio Miceli was making over and along the sides of the thin gold panties which garbed the small space between her large thighs.

"Uuuunnnnnn...feather around my breasts...Ahhhhh..tickling my nipples to sleep...my..my... my..my vagina...becoming so moist...making think me of sex...Ooooohhhhh... Please...Stop..Stop...Stop... ..Antonio...you are making me weak..losing my powers...want to become unconscious...." moaned the helpless Super Amazon. Her head sagged between her large breasts..her arms limp at her sides..her legs spread wide apart...her toes twitching in response to the skillful feather strokes of the teenage boy. "Tickler wants Miss Muscle to sleep...I will make her sleep!" said Antonio in a robotic tone of voice. "Antonio's going to knock me out any second...as Miss Muscle...I'm helpless against him...feel so sexy..feel so sleepy..only one chance...." thought Kate as she strained to raise her right hand to her face. With a burst of strength...the heroine removed the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

The sight of the unmasked face of the Amazon superwoman..revealing her secret identity as Alpha City High School teacher Kate Spencer Johnson..was too much for Antonio Miceli to bear. The shock snapped him out of the Tickler's trance..but simultaneously caused him to faint. "Uuhhhhhh.." groaned the teenager as he fell to the floor..out like a light. Her vagina freed from the nefarious feather tickling..the Maiden of Muscle felt a surge of strength through her powerful body and flexing her arms..she broke free of the large feather confining her chest. Kate's hardened, golden brown nipples rapidly softened under her flimsy gold bra..restoring her power..as the bank's security guards..alerted by a silent alarm when she smashed her way into the vault.. entered the scene.

"Miss Muscle?!..What happened here??" asked one of the guards. He could not believe his luck to actually be standing in front of the super strong and super sexy heroine he had only seen on TV. "Take care of this boy..he was hypnotised by the Tickler..the Tickler's henchwomen are out cold in the sewer...call the police to take them into custody...I'm going after the Tickler..He still has the Governor as his prisoner!" declared Kate as she turned on her heels and ran out of the vault..into the sewer.

Meanwhile..the villainous Tickler's hovercraft had emerged from the sewers on to a nearby river. He glanced back at the pile of gold bars behind him. Too bad for his gang of henchwomen, he thought, more gold for him along with the ransom gold for the Governor. However as the Tickler turned around..his jaw popped open in shock as he saw the ball of Miss Muscle's sexy right foot flying towards him at incredible speed. He felt his jaw explode with a thunderous explosion..then saw stars and pinwheels..before collapsing into unconsciousness.

Epilogue...

It was two weeks after Miss Muscle had rescued the Governor and placed the Tickler and his gang behind bars. All of it was a blur to Antonio Miceli as he sat in Kate Spencer Johnson's class room at Alpha City High School as she was discussing their book reports. As he watched his teacher...dressed in a drab white blouse, long grey skirt and flat shoes...her blonde hair tied up in a bun..large rimmed glasses resting on her nose...he could not shake a strange feeling that he had about her. It all seemed to be nothing but a dream. Kate silently observed his confusion and knew that her secret identity as Miss Muscle was safe.

end.