Re: Tigress of India in Queen of the Ring

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Do you remember in the Sasquatch Woman thread when I asked if you could not repost stories that you already had up on page 4 of this forum under a different name, when you were the artist formerly known as Brad Chung?
Well, guess what? I'm asking you to not do it again, please.

EDIT - the original story that my comment was about has been deleted. It was a duplicate post by someone who had joined the site twice
THIS IS NOT A STORY I WROTE
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lol posted on another forum june 2011. Then reposted on this forum june 2012. Three years later, reposted again. Its the same with all his stories.
admin

banned.png
banned.png (53.74 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
BanHammer.png
BanHammer.png (332.53 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
banhammer2ug.jpg
banhammer2ug.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

... MH? Is that you?

(I thought you said that the other guy under the Admin Username had "retired", so to speak?)

Anyways, I'm a little sad about this, but I guess you've already been over it with him in private? I mean, I would've liked to see him put out more Ultrawoman material, but I guess this is the only reaction to a guy who keeps spamming a board with the same stories.

Sailor V.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I had to ban him from my story forum a long time back. People were complaining his stories were merely other peoples' stories with name changes and his own little fetishes added.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Mr. X wrote:I had to ban him from my story forum a long time back. People were complaining his stories were merely other peoples' stories with name changes and his own little fetishes added.
Wait, seriously?

I knew he had a bit of a problem with repetition, but I didn't think he actually stole from anyone other than himself.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote: Wait, seriously?

I knew he had a bit of a problem with repetition, but I didn't think he actually stole from anyone other than himself.
At one point he was even taking his own stories that he replaced names in and replaced the names in THOSE and resent them to me as new stories. So instead of Tiger Woman of India it was the Lion Woman of the Sahara but exactly the same story.

I already informed the admin about this.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mr. X wrote:I had to ban him from my story forum a long time back. People were complaining his stories were merely other peoples' stories with name changes and his own little fetishes added.
CHRIST that's low. I had nothing against him and just put it down to enthusiasm, but if that's true that is really bang out of order.

I liked his diversity of names ...I was holding out for a Wombat Woman story from him but now I guess it will never be... :no: :weep:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tallyho wrote:
Mr. X wrote: I liked his diversity of names ...I was holding out for a Wombat Woman story from him but now I guess it will never be... :no: :weep:
Wombats are hardasses, literally. :laugh: They use their behinds to tank a predator's attack and possibly even injure the assailant. It definitely works with the fetish, someone should give it a go.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

So Brad has already responded to the ban and stated that he didn't know the password to BradChung so he created a new ID and he didn't realize the stories were already posted.

So, we'll see.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I don't mind him staying but how can he say he didn't know when we told him about it on the 15th or so and 4 days later he does it again.
Never mind. Fingers crossed for a Wombat Woman tale... My dream is still alive :thumbup:

Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to say, no matter what happens, I particularly like the Ban Hammer MTG card (Though it could be edited a bit to put the artist/pic information in the actual artist spot :P )
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:I don't mind him staying but how can he say he didn't know when we told him about it on the 15th or so and 4 days later he does it again.
Never mind. Fingers crossed for a Wombat Woman tale... My dream is still alive :thumbup:
Well just take his Tigress story and replace Tigress of India with Wombat Woman and BAM you got Wombat Woman.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lol, "wombat women of india in queen of the ring" wonder how that goes.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:So Brad has already responded to the ban and stated that he didn't know the password to BradChung so he created a new ID and he didn't realize the stories were already posted.

So, we'll see.
MH please do not let him back in. I can't stand to read through another eight part epic where I have see the same thing a hundred times to make sure no story rules were broken.....
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

If a person wants to see BC's stories they can be read free on the Hipcomix forum stories conference.