Story Suggestion Thread

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Omega Woman wrote:
ksire_99 wrote:Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
I'd write this if it weren't for the fact that I know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.
Just start with the obvious. She's a woman with 8 legs. :whistle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Actually, that's six legs and two arms. :spider:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I always liked the idea of a Superheroine being caught without her costume in the role of either an undercover maid or cheerleader.

flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:I always liked the idea of a Superheroine being caught without her costume in the role of either an undercover maid or cheerleader.
... Or whatever other real world "job" she might be hiding behind. :-)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
049billygoat
Neophyte
Neophyte

oh I didnt see this thread!

I admit this isn't really "super" but inspired by those new "perils of leia" videos I'm wondering if anyone here could write some fics around a more active princess leia or maybe a role reversal where leia is the protagonist. I'd just love to see her get in storm trooper armor and get into some rough fighting and situations.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

While I really really really hope Im not opening some horrible Pandora's box ...could I suggest a challenge ? Im not suggesting a whole story (god knows Im Ive got poor Hockey Girl to dig out the quagmire .. and conclude my current SG story ) perhaps if it could be done as a demo, over a few chapters.

The challenge would be .... write a section of story ... in the style of another writer from the board !

Im hitting "submit" in a moment and I know I'm going to regret it... here goes.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

049billygoat wrote:oh I didnt see this thread!

I admit this isn't really "super" but inspired by those new "perils of leia" videos I'm wondering if anyone here could write some fics around a more active princess leia or maybe a role reversal where leia is the protagonist. I'd just love to see her get in storm trooper armor and get into some rough fighting and situations.
I might be interested in writing that, but I've got to watch Star Wars first. :hmm:
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote:
049billygoat wrote:oh I didnt see this thread!

I might be interested in writing that, but I've got to watch Star Wars first. :hmm:
You're telling me you've not seen it?? Go see it, and if you can, only the theatrical release versions, or at least the first round of dvd editions, FTLOG don't go blu-ray.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ezekiel wrote:Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
;)

I dunno OW, you ain't seen James Bond, you ain't seen Star Wars, you must be the only Amish Superheroine fetishist in the world! :smile:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
You're telling me you've not seen it?? Go see it, and if you can, only the theatrical release versions, or at least the first round of dvd editions, FTLOG don't go blu-ray.
The theatrical versions are certainly the best. It's just a shame they were released unrestored with non-anamorphic transfers.

The original Original Trilogy was only ever released on DVD as bonus material on these two-disc editions from 2006 and this box set from 2008. All other DVD and Blu-ray releases are ruined by CGI tinkering and cretinous revisionism.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (259.91 KiB) Viewed 18767 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (118.17 KiB) Viewed 18767 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

tallyho wrote:
Ezekiel wrote:Meh, those films where the thing back in their day, but by now they are way outdated. I don't think they've aged too well.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
;)

I dunno OW, you ain't seen James Bond, you ain't seen Star Wars, you must be the only Amish Superheroine fetishist in the world! :smile:
Precisely.

I've also never seen Star Trek. Or Indiana Jones. Or The Avengers.

Still got eight hundred more issues of Batman to read, dontcha know.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Is this your Rumspringa time? ;)

Ever thought about writing an Amish Superheroine? She could ride to fight crime in a pony and trap. :yes:

Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

:laugh: Stop picking on the man. Most of that stuff he listed is garbage anyway to be quite frank. However, now that you mention it there was this really creepy X-Files episode with an Amish-like community where one of them had become a gender-shifting creature that had fun seducing and murdering other humans.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Wasn't that also the plot of an episode of Superman: The Animated Series? One of the Supergirl-centric adventures?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Welp, I've finally bitten the bullet and saw Star Wars. The one where Greedo shoots first is the good edition, right?

My thoughts can be seen here, if anyone wants 'em. Scroll down to the bottom for the first chronological post.
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've enjoyed writing for a while now and would really like someone or some friends I can exchange ideas with. I'm not the best at writing peril and sexual situations but can come up with great ideas. Would love to take to some others about an idea I have been working on. since I like writing scripts, I'm working on a all female heroine dc universe. The idea is to write a few stories an origin stories for characters and later bring them together as a team. If you would like to share input, please add me on yahoo messanger or pm me on here. My yim is superheroinevengeance
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hey Everybody,

I'd like to get back to writing, at the very least some one shot adventures or even scenes. Need some thoughts on what people might be interested in seeing. I mean I've got one or ideas but every time I go to put word to processor I just kind of stop.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well my personal wish would be a return to Tsukiyo (sp?) as I was really enjoying that and you have done all the ground work in setting the scene.
But as its one off shorts you are favouring, how about a return to your TOSG series of adventures (as they inspired me to write Sg shorts)? Or perhaps a one off Wondie adventure - as that character transcends the decades you have a few options for a story set in the past from WW2 upto the present day, or maybe her involvement in one of the classical worlds legends - either an existing one or one of your own that you could create.
Or you could settle an argument that was posted in the lounge a few years back - who would win in WW v SG struggle...

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

tallyho wrote:Well my personal wish would be a return to Tsukiyo (sp?) as I was really enjoying that and you have done all the ground work in setting the scene.
But as its one off shorts you are favouring, how about a return to your TOSG series of adventures (as they inspired me to write Sg shorts)? Or perhaps a one off Wondie adventure - as that character transcends the decades you have a few options for a story set in the past from WW2 upto the present day, or maybe her involvement in one of the classical worlds legends - either an existing one or one of your own that you could create.
Or you could settle an argument that was posted in the lounge a few years back - who would win in WW v SG struggle...
Thanks Tally,

I've got to say right now Tsukiyo is on hold. I just am not feeling it for her or my OCs right now. In fact...and slightly sorry to say this, part of me wants to wipe the slate clean with everyone. Either new character or new adventures I don't know what. The Supergirl and Wonder Woman ideas you mention sound interesting. Have a possible idea for TOSG...one I've wanted to do. Maybe go that direction.

Thanks for the thoughts
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well whatever you do it is always worth a read, and I have a large beer gut which is perfect for bouncing ideas off if you want to pm me any! :thumbup:

Samshapiro1
Neophyte
Neophyte

My story is an idea of a super heroine dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and wearing a long red cape known as super schoolgirl. Her mother is the headmistress and also has a long red cape known as mother headmistress. Every time super schoolgirl does well in her class mother headmistress rewards her by giving her a spanking in her lap or suck her breasts. Also appearing is super schoolboy super schoolgirls boyfriend who not only has sex with her but also with her mother. Even trying new ways like a three sided dildo and is even rewarded with spankings.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sgz6 wrote:
Omega Woman wrote:So, just spitballing ideas for now...

Once I'm done with my "Batgirl Seduced" story, I have plans for my magnum opus: a twelve-part epic that will pit '66 Batgirl against every (young and hot) female villain to ever appear on the Adam West show. Batman and Robin are, of course, conveniently out of town.

The current opponent roster stands:

* Catwoman
* Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
* Siren
* Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
* Nora Clavicle
* Calamity Jan and Oakie Annie
* Minerva
* Possibly my own original take on '66 Poison Ivy (if the digital comic hasn't introduced one at that point).

Some of the male villains' gun molls will be involved, too (Lotus from the second Louie the Lilac story is a cert), but I'm probably not going to include all of them. If there are some in particular you guys would like to see, give me a shout-out.
Sounds quite interesting OW, will need to check that out when you start. I say do your own take on Poison Ivy anyway.
Ahh - funny thing. The Batman '66 digital comic has just introduced its own take on Ivy! Sounds like they'll be tying her to Louie the Lilac.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I had this really silly idea the other day. It strikes me as good comedy material, but I doubt if I'll write it, so somebody else might be able to make something of it. It might even make a good video. I don't know; I don't really look at videos.

The heroine's name is Captain Purebody or something like that. She has no actual super-powers. What she does is, when she's confronted by villains, she unhooks the front of her bra and her bare bazooms are so breathtakingly gorgeous the villains go weak in the knees and drop to the floor. Then the police cart them off. That's scene one. Now in Scene two we learn that her arch-enemy, Ratnik, has spent the last ten years in prison learning martial arts, particularly cultivating his sixth sense. So when he gets paroled, he immediately does another burglary. Captain Purebody turns up, all cocky and sure of herself. Does the "power pose" and all that, unhooks her bra... only the villain whips out a blindfold! "Aha! I've outsmarted you, Captain PUrebody! with this blindfold on, yOur purebody powers no longer affect me!" And proceeds to go tai-kwan-do on her sassy little butt, judo tosses and so on, basically knocking the stuffing out of her. She throws up her hands. "Please have mercy on me, Ratnik! I'm helpless! I surrender!" Ah, the taste of victory! The villain smugly pulls out a pair of handcuffs to restrain her with, but he can't see her with the blindfold on, so he has to locate her by feel. "I'm over here; a little to your left..." At the last second, she thrusts her boobs out and his groping hands grab THEM! And naturally he immediately goes all weak in the knees and collapses. "Let that be a lesson to all you evil-doers! You can't outsmart Captain PUrebody!"
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

You're right, it is silly. :yes: And yet, is that the sound of writers and producers lining up to take a crack at this idea that I hear? Nah, probably not. :)

psychiclover
Neophyte
Neophyte

It was actually a three-part series from a while back, but I would be happy just to get the first chapter. The story started with Batgirl riding to, I believe, a bank robbery. Catwoman and her goons were robbing the bank. Catwoman challenged Batgirl to a duel asking if she was woman enough, and told her to lose the utility belt. They fight, but Batgirl is outmatched, and is pinned against the corner of the building and stretched out. The two women holding her use their free hands to punch her abdomen. Then Catwoman joins in.

All of this was told from the perspective of a mystery woman who watched from a rooftop, and who descended to beat up Catwoman at the very end.

Does anyone know where I can find this story? Links would be very much appreciated. Or if you have it, you can send it to me at [email protected]

I apologize again if this is in the wrong section. Also, I would just write it myself since I obviously remember it so vividly, but it just wouldn't be the same. I hope you guys understand. Thanks in advance :)
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

How about this for an idea - A villianess has captured one of the worlds must brillant scientist to build a conversion booth for her, so she is able to capture all the superherions one by and turn them to her side riding the world of superheriones... The scientist refuses to help her, until she is able to seduce him with her beauty and special lipstick, after she kisses him, he will do anything for his new mistress... so he begins contruction of the booth and as he finishes it, she orders him to go back out and pretend his in trouble so one of the superheriones more then likely batgirl will come to his aid when she does he is to bring her to her... Yes mistress says her slave, he does as he is asked and batgirl appears to help him as she gets closer he fires a dart at her knocking her out so he can carry batgirl to his mistress to test out the conversation booth... the scientist carries batgirl to his mistress evil head quaters.... his mistress smiles well done slave well done you will be rewarded soon with another kiss from me, he sure was excited about that... Slave put her in the booth, we need to test it, but make sure you take her boots off I won't her barefoot... yes mistress. He took her boots off and put her in the transformation booth, as he closed the door in the transformation booth batgirl begain to wake up, what's going on she demanded, were am i let me out of here... no my dear said the slave your part of an experiment if we can transform you from a superherione into a villianess... never will i turn, never oh we will see dear.... the villianes told her slave to turn the machine on, as he did batgirl was banging on the glass, a few lights went on in the machine and black smoke begain to fill in the booth, as the black smoke begain to clear, the slave uponed up the booth and out stepped a women with jet back hair no longer blond, and her purple batgirl suit was all black, as she stepped out of the machine she let out an evil cackle, the villianess was impressed, how do you feel batgirl... this women standing in front said batgirl.... batgirl is no more I'm cat girl.... Ok said the villaness catgirl how to you feel... purfect. the villaness was impressed with her conversaiton booth know that she knew it worked. She relased know that she had catgirl aka batgirl she didn't need the slave, so she called him over and gave him a toxic kiss.... as he feel to the floor gagging, both the villianess and catgirl let out evil laughts.... know catgirl my daring it's time to capture some more superheriones to turn them to our side.... Catgirl smiled off course, i think wonder women should be next.... What do you think.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sounds like "Heroine Transformations" to me. ;)
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have an idea
Batgirl and Batman come home to the bat lair after a long night and after declaring they love each other they start making out passionately and strip each other until they are wearing nothing but their capes. It would be a very passionate sex scene with nothing but a piano playing in the background inspired by this scene
http://m.xhamster.com/movies/4283260/li ... _time.html
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

A man and WW fall in love and later decide to kidnap all the heroines in the world and convert them into sexy slaves. WW and the man would both wear domination outfits and sometimes be all naked. And do all sorts of sex after converting the heroine. like dick sucking,ass whipping,butt fucking you name it.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Sshapir1 wrote:A man and WW fall in love and later decide to kidnap all the heroines in the world and convert them into sexy slaves. WW and the man would both wear domination outfits and sometimes be all naked. And do all sorts of sex after converting the heroine. like dick sucking,ass whipping,butt fucking you name it.
... Dark One and I had a fanfic that kinda went like this, but we put it on hold after I realized I didn't know what direction I wanted it to go in.
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Really but it's actually very hot and it also involves strains and cheek licking
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

After a hard day of fighting crime Batman comes home with Wonder Woman Zatanna and Catwoman to have a foursome with the latter.
Wonder Woman, Zatanna And Catwoman and batman Would be naked and wear nothing but their capes. They'ed surprise batman with their capes wrapped around them and reveal their beautiful naked sexy bodies
Attachments
ww_with_a_cape.jpg
ww_with_a_cape.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 13607 times
081184921X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
081184921X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 13607 times
zatanna_by_yacermino-d36omgn.jpg
zatanna_by_yacermino-d36omgn.jpg (898.48 KiB) Viewed 13607 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sshapir1 wrote:After a hard day of fighting crime Batman comes home with Wonder Woman Zatanna and Catwoman to have a foursome with the latter.
Wonder Woman, Zatanna And Catwoman and batman Would be naked and wear nothing but their capes. They'ed surprise batman with their capes wrapped around them and reveal their beautiful naked sexy bodies
Threesome without Catwoman has been done on lit
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mystique works as a teacher in an all girl reform school and the only students she has are Starfire and Blackfire with wearing schoolgirl outfits. Suddenly mystique and the sisters get very horney and finally they all have a threesome and after orgasming and kissing they take a cat nap and spend the rest of the class naked and fondling each other.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has anyone ever done a Rashomon-style story with the same events retold several times from different perspectives?

The vigilante who sees herself as a superheroine.
The villainess who sees herself as an oppressed freedom fighter.
The cop who sees them both as criminals.
The bystander who just sees the collateral damage.

Which each version including and omitting details to cast the narrator in the best light.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The trouble with that in a written medium, is you get an awful lot of repetitive segments where the actual story doesn't progress/evolve very far from one viewpoint to the next. I'm not aware of any off hand.

Bert

The way around that is to keep switching perspectives every chapter as the story progresses, rather than retelling the same part over and over. The technique was used well in the novel The Poisonwood Bible.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

This is not a story suggestion but ...

I'd like to have a "library" of completed stories, because I'm not a frequent reader so I don't follow them post after post while they are written. I mean a thread used to be an index and nice RTF or PDF files of the completed works, that would be welcome.
I know that, after writing for free, nobody will like to add the hassle of handling this, but hey, I'm just saying.

:whistle:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

arkane wrote:This is not a story suggestion but ...

I'd like to have a "library" of completed stories, because I'm not a frequent reader so I don't follow them post after post while they are written. I mean a thread used to be an index and nice RTF or PDF files of the completed works, that would be welcome.
I know that, after writing for free, nobody will like to add the hassle of handling this, but hey, I'm just saying.

Omega Woman is the forum's Barbara Gordon, in charge of maintaining the Story Library. She's something of a maverick librarian, though, telling the Dewey Decimal System to go fuck itself. (I'm not sure if she wears the librarian outfit. Asking her might seem a little creepy.)

Anyway, here's Omega Woman's excellent thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24334

If you want a basic printer-friendly version of a story, click on the spanner symbol in the top-left corner of the first post and select "print view". This will remove most of the forum formatting. You can then use software to convert the page to PDF format.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for these suggestions!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Heroine Addict wrote:
arkane wrote:This is not a story suggestion but ...

Omega Woman is the forum's Barbara Gordon, in charge of maintaining the Story Library. She's something of a maverick librarian, though, telling the Dewey Decimal System to go fuck itself. (I'm not sure if she wears the librarian outfit. Asking her might seem a little creepy.)
One of these days I'm going to have to get myself a more accurate handle.

That day is not today.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Omega Woman wrote:One of these days I'm going to have to get myself a more accurate handle.

Omega Bibliographrix

don't make her read you your rights
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

NEVER CONFUSED!!!
NEVER CONFUSED.jpg
NEVER CONFUSED.jpg (63.62 KiB) Viewed 13344 times

YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I am working on an idea I had over a decade ago. Revising it a lot.

Basically, it's four patriotic heroines combining to create the Star Spangled Squadron.

Each would have a completely different type of origin story. I was thinking super-soldier type creation for one. Reporter by day heroine by night type for another one.

I do worry about names of the heroines as I don't want to use the same old star spangled heroine names that have been used to death. Nothing with the name Wonder or Ultra or nothing like that in it.

I hope to have the first part of the story up soon.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Sounds interesting, YetiTaz. And a challenging puzzle, regarding the names. Something to have to do with something in nature that occurs in quadrants perhaps. Hey, maybe seasons?

YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks! I like that idea! Summer. Winter. Spring. Fall.

Heroine names that could fit these descriptions?

I am getting ideas already.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not just names but matching powers as well perhaps.

YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

DrDominator9 wrote:Not just names but matching powers as well perhaps.
Right. Exactly.

Spoiler alert: This idea gave me the name Snowblind, a heroine who is a cross between Daredevil (blind) and Iceman (snow). That would be my winter character.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

1. Black Scorpion captured and unmasked on TV prime time with friends and supporter reaction
2. Arrogant super heroine with children fight normal woman/man, powers drain and unmasked in public