Electra Slave and Dyna Mistress

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What to do when you are stuck at home during the blizzard, catch up on stories.

Judy was sleeping uneasily after she had gone to Frank Heflin’s tombstone unveiling. Despite his death she and Lori had managed to put most of their arch enemies in jail.
“Electra cunt, eat my pussy” she murmured.
“Yes Mistress.” She heard in her mind.
Dyna Girl awoke with a start.
“What?”
“Have you guessed?” a voice in her head said. “I am the real you.”
Judy gave a smile. “I am back!”

Ali Baba was in his cell, when a guard came by.
“Your lawyer is here.”
Lawyer? He thought, I did not call him. But he made no reaction as he was lead to the conference room.
A woman not his lawyer faced the other direction.
“Long time.” Dyna Girl said turning around.
“What do you want?” he demanded.
“Is that anyway to speak to your partner” she chided.
His eyes widened, “You are back to being a supervillain!”
She sighed,” For the moment, I am playing on my other half’s sexual desires. But I need the transformation drug. I know you hid a third vial.”
“Get me out of here and I will get it for you.”
“Here is the plan.”

Ali Baba entered his safe house. At midnight, Dyna Girl had user the Electra beam to carry outside the prison walls.
He had the vial and once Evil Dyna Girl was restored. They would take over the world.
“Do you have it?” a female voice asked.
Dyna Girl was in her traditional uniform but in the last few year her body had matured and her breast had grown to rival her mentor’s.
“Yes, are you ready?
“Give it to me,” Dyna Girl said almost with a pleading gaze as he sprayed her.
Dyna Girl started laughing manically, “Thank you.” As she activated the Electra shield capturing him.
He was horrified, “What are you doing”? “He screeched
She smirked, “Why would I possibly need you? You have served your purpose.”
As she heard high heeled footsteps, “Dyna girl changed her express. “Electra Woman I got him!”
She exclaimed.
The beautiful blond came over, “Good work Dyna Girl!”
Ali Baba looked at her franticly, ’Electra Woman this was her idea. She broke me out!”
“Electra desperate, “Dyna Girl exclaimed.
“Yes you think he would have come up with a better excuse.

“Are you sure these are the coordinates? “Electra Woman asked her partner.
“Absolutely, I checked the Electra com and Spider Woman is there.”
As they entered the catacombs, they could see this would be an appropriate lair for the arachnoid nemesis.
As they entered a large chamber, Electra Woman saw Spider Woman.
“It’s over Spiderwoman.”
“No it’s only began ‘she countered.
“I’ll handle this, “Dyna Girl said.
“No she is mine, as the heroine stepped forward. A spider web enveloped her.
“You never learn, “the villainess taunted.
‘Never do you, “Dyna Girl retorted capturing her with the Electra shield.
Walking over to the blond, ‘Clumsy.”
In a acknowledging smiled, “Yes I was.” After a moment she added. “Could you release me?”
“Now why would I want to do that?” Dyna Girl grinned at her, “You should have listened to Ali Baba.”

Electra Woman and Spider lady has been stripped and were hanging from the ceiling. Dyna Girl had changed into a black version of her costume and carried a crop.
“Dyna Girl snap out of it.” Electra woman pleaded.
“Oh Lori, I’ve wanted you so long. Even before I turned the first time. That was my pathway to my true self.”
“You don’t know what you are doing.”
The red head flick the crop striking her right tit.”I do Electra Slave! “She said triumphantly. “I am going to fulfill my desires. That includes power wealth and having sex with the both of you.”
The Spider Woman, looked at her, “Dyna Mistress I would be glad to do as you say.”
Dyna mistress kicked her cunt.”I am not that naïve superheroine anymore. “You will serve me after I do some conditioning.”
She took off her Electra Comm placed it next to Electra Woman’s. Making an adjustment on the units, a narrow beam came up hitting both woman in their pussy.
“Oh!” Electra Woman exclaimed as she was stimulated.
Dyna Mistress picked up a Cat o 9 flogger. “Pleasure and pain. ‘As she began whipping her two victims backsides. “Yes my slaves you will be mind.
The heroine and villainess began sweating and panting.
“Now will you submit?”
“I’ll never do it, “Electra woman said defiantly.
“I thought it was too early, “Dyna Girl reflectively. “Looking over at the other. “What about you Spider Slut.”
“Yes I will be your slave Dyna Mistress”
“I thought so,” as she turned off the command released Spider Lady>”
“Stupid Bitch!” as she punched at her.
But Dyna Mistress was ready sweeping her legs out from her Spider Lady landed on her butt.
With her gymnast trained legs, the former heroine began squeezing her opponent’s mid-section.
“I am the superior woman, “she crowed.
“Please mercy!”
“Mercy? We don’t give mercy. “Dyna Mistress wrenched her arm back immobilizing. Grabbing one of Spider Lady Bondage toys she restrained her wrists behind her. “I knew you had all these toys when I accessed your file.” Looking over at Electra Woman “enjoying yourself?”
“Judy” she pleaded.
“Enough talking, “as Dyna Mistress put a ball gag in. and put a hood on her prison.
She grabbed a strap on and Spider Lady’s head.
“Lick!”
The larger but defeated woman obeyed without questions.
“Oh yes my slave, I’ve wanted to fuck you since the first.” Pushing her on her back. Spider Lady’s legs were spread as Dyna Mistress began fucking her while clawing at her breasts.
“Mistress.” She cried in ecstasy.
“Take it my slave.”
After they had several orgasms. Spider Lady looked at her conqueror. “I never knew I could be so turned on by being a slave to another woman.”
Dyna mistress patted her on the head. “Well let me see your ass.” As her slave early flipped over. “I’ve never had the chance to take some ne anally.”

That morning with Spider slave crawling behind her Dyna mistress removed Electra woman’s hood and kissed her captive.
“Will you submidt to me?”
The beaten woman nodded tearfully.
Dyna Mistress removed her gag, “Say it>”
“I am your Electra Slave.”
She gripped the blind’s chin. “Really tell me the truth.”
“I am not comfortable with it, Electra slave admitted. “But I need the sex and I want to be fucked by you Dyna Mistress.”
“And when I began my criminal activities you will support me?”
“I want to but how can I?”
Dyna Mistress stroked her luscious breasts. “I have a surprise for you.” She held up two vials. “I looked into the late professor’s research. She sprayed in her face.
Electra Woman started laughing.
“That’s better, a slight variation.” She began as she released her slave who immediately feel to her knees. “You are evil like me, but you are also submissive. “Now worship my pussy!”
Electra Woman went to work.
Dyna Mistress beckoned, Spider Slave my ass.”
She sighed in pleasure as she worshiped.
“My Electra slave, you said you want to be fucked?”
“If it pleases you Dyna Mistress.’
She grabbed a 10” inch one, “It does as she spread her lover’s legs.
Electra Slave screamed. “Yes.”
“I love you my slave!”
“And I love you my Mistress!”

As the three naked woman relaxed.
Dyna mistress had another idea that would complete the circle.
Electra Slave get another toy and put it on.
“Yes mistress.”
Spider Slave things have changed so much, we need to remember that we are now villainess.”
“Yes Mistress”
Dyna mistress handcuffed her as Electra slave returned.
“We need something good to torment. Dyna Girl than sprayed the remaining one in Spider Lady’s face.
“You can’t do this, “she exclaimed. “It is not right.”
Electra Slave smiled knowingly as she forced Spider Lady face into her cock.
“We were,” Dyna Mistress answered., as she spread the former villainess ass cheeks. “But now you are our victim!”
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Fun but a little one sided. :)