The Fall of Liberty

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

An original Superheroine story starring Charlotte Mckinney , Jeri Ryan, and Alice Goodwin

Characters
Liberty - Portrayed by Charlotte Mckinney
A decedent of a long lost Amazon race Liberty has defended Central City for decades. The stunning blonde Superheroines strength , agility and grace have defeated countless threats and villains over the years. Liberty is adored by her cities residents , who have recently erected a statue to honor the ageless wonder. To this day Liberty holds watch over her people

Cassandra Vain- Portrayed by Jeri Ryan
The longtime wife of a Central City crime boss Cassandra has battled Liberty for ages. Cassandras husband was imprisoned by the star spangled superheroine for the rest of his life. Since that day Cassandra has sought vengeance against Liberty. Vain has hatched countless schemes to humiliate and destroy her enemy but has always come up short. To make things worse Liberty has not aged a day in 20 years while every day Cassandra finds a new blemish and wrinkle. Vain is desperate to best her rival but fears time may be running out.

Sydra- Portrayed by Alice Goodwin
A world class assassin , Sydra was apprehended by Liberty 5 years ago after a foiled attempt on the Mayor of Central Cities life. A master criminal Sydra dismayed at how easily the heroine defeated her. She has spent the last 5 years training and obsessing over a rematch with Liberty.

Sydra couldn't believe her luck. Someone had quietly orchestrated her release from Central City prison. She gathered her things and walked to the gates where a mysterious car waited for her. The big black haired woman opened the car door , wondering who had had sent it. Sydra was met in the back seat by Cassandra Vain. She knew Vain well... everyone did.

"Welcome to the world again Sydra" Vain purred "I could not have asked for a better specimen to work with" Cassandra smiled as she gazed on Sydras intimidating form , a lean muscular 5'8 build with an epic rack. "Why am I hear" Sydra questioned. Cassandras plan unfolded on the way to her mansion. "You are here because you hate Liberty almost as much as I do... It is my life goal to destroy her , and you are going to help me" Sydra smiled and nodded.

After a long process Cassandra had obtained a secret government super soldier serum. She had sacrificed a fortune and the lives of some of her best operatives , But Cassandra finally had a single dose of the Serum. The formula would give a normal human enhanced Strength , agility , and speed... Vain knew this was the only way she could battle Liberty on an even playing field. However it took her too long to obtain. Cassandra was too old now , even with Serum she knew she couldn't compete with the superheroine. Vain searched the world to find a woman who with her serum could break Liberty... Sydra was that woman.

Over the next 6 months Cassandra and Sydra worked out their master plan. Sydra was administered the super soldier formula increasing her already prestigious power and skills. The villianesses studied every battle Liberty had fought , they noted every move she made and prepped Sydra for the battle of a life time. Cassandra had become so confident in her protege that she decided Liberty and Sydras showdown should be made public. Cassandra would humiliate the star spangled bitch infront of her precious people.

Liberty arrived at the unveiling of her statue and was greeted by a seas of adoring people. The Amazon was wearing her trade mark red white and blue two piece outfit with her white cape . The blonde heroine thanked the city and removed the sheet revealing her bronzed form. Wow... its wonderful , Liberty thought as she admired the workmanship. Suddenly through the crowd Cassandra Vain emerged. "What is it that you could want Ms Vain" Liberty asked. "I've come to challenge you to a contest Liberty" The crowd was hushed as the Villainess spoke " A match of one on one combat , and the loser must leave Central City for good".

Liberty laughed at the challenge " HA I accept , you must have lost your mind Cassandra... Central City will be better off with you". Suddenly Cassandra was joined by another woman... Sydra , the crowd was awed by her physique.. The black haired woman appeared to be slightly taller than Liberty , her boobs might have been bigger ! "Oh it wont be me that you will be battling Liberty.... im sure you remember my friend Sydra" Cassandra pronounced.

Truth to be told Liberty barely remembered the woman standing in front her... it took her name to jar the memory of her arrest. "Wow where did you dig this want to be up from" Liberty questioned "Ill beat her again and you will BE GONE... Challenge accepted. I will see you both in the Central City arena next weekend. Liberty turned her back to the two evil women but turned quickly when she heard gasps from the crowd. Sydra had punched a hole through the bronze statues tits. " Last thing star spangled slut... the match only ends when one woman quits... See you there." Seems like this Sydra bitch has been working out Liberty thought , Good it will be more fun to dispose of her.

The night of the match had arrived and the entire city was buzzing. The chance to see Liberty in action resulted in a packed house with media surrounding the ring. The star spangled banner began playing over the loudspeaker as Liberty appeared on the entrance ramp. The people erupted with cheers as the blonde heroine soaked in their adoration. She climbed into the ring and waved to all sides or the stadium from each corner of the ring. Liberty was donning her uniform... her epic breasts were on full display awash in stars and stripes. She removed her cape , handed it to the ring attendant and began stretching while awaiting her opponent.

Sydra and Cassandra burst down the ramp as the arena exploded in boos. Cassandra was wearing a black sport coat , with a white blouse and a tiny black mini skirt. Sydra followed wearing a fear inducing black leather bikini that struggled to contain her massive jugs. Liberty was momentarily taken aback by her opponents body. She had never been in a room with a woman with same sized breasts as her... and Sydra's might even be bigger.

The villainesses entered the ring , Sydra began to stretch in her corner while Cassandra took the ringside mic. "Enjoy this match.... because this will be the last time you people see your heroine Liberty" Cassandra hissed as boos echoed through out. Liberty smirked as the aging blonde villainess took her place in Sydras corner. The two woman met in the middle of the ring standing face to face. Sydra was indeed slightly taller than the statuesque blonde , their breasts were a photo finish , but many sitting ringside felt Sydra's pair might be superior.

"You've made a huge mistake Sydra , quit now and save yourself the embarrassment" Liberty said with a smirk. "You have no Idea how long Ive waited for this moment... Im going to enjoy taking everything from you" Sydra shot back... The bell rang and the battle began.
The two women circled each other each waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally Sydra offered her hands in a test of strength. Liberty gladly accepted and locked hands with the dark haired vixen. Liberty expected little resistance as she exerted her power... she was sorely mistaken. The buxom blonde strained to gain a few inches on her opponent "My god how did she get so strong" Flashed in Liberty's head and Sydra fought her back to a stalemate. In all her battles Liberty had never met a foe that could match her might.... "Surprised BITCH" Cassandra mocked from her corner. Neither woman could gain and inch , when suddenly Liberty disengaged and struck Sydra in the stomach , stunning the big brunette.

Liberty grappled Sydra and was able to send her running into the ropes. On the return trip the vilainess was met with a missile dropkick to the head. The crowd popped as Sydra was sent to the mat. Liberty Liberty seized the early advantage and took control of Sydra’s dark hair, she dragged the villainess to her corner , bounced her head off the turnbuckle , and grabbed Sydra by the waist. The crowd exploded as Liberty lifted her rival turned in mid air and squashed her in the middle of the ring JUG TO JUG with a text book belly to belly suplex. Sydra found herself on her back shielding her face as Liberty reigned blows on her. Liberty was dominating as many had predicted and basked in the crowds admiration.

Liberty got to her feet and played to the cheering arena... pointing to Cassandra she said "You're next. Sydra struggled to rise as she used the ropes to support her weight , she only caught a glimpse of a soaring heroine as the blonde blasted her with a running lariat and sent the a struggling villainess over the ropes and onto the cold arena floor. Sydra was dazed on her back and was trying to find her breath as Liberty lept over the top rope. The beloved superheroine flew through the air hoping to finish the prone woman but was instead met by her opponent’s knees as she raised them a split second before impact. Liberty's iconic breasts took the brunt of the collision as the air was forced from her body. She clenched her chest and rolled away from Sydra who had seemingly found knew life.

The evil woman used her desperate move to fuel herself to her feet before Liberty. Sydra was on the offensive for the 1st time as she threw the blonde back into the ring. Sydra slid in and broke on the heroine like a tidal wave. The black haired vixen pounded the blonde with a double axe handle to the back. “Now we’re going to have some fun” Sydra whispered into the heroine's ear as she landed a ringing open hand slap to the busty blondes face. Liberty was in a panic , she had never found her self on the defensive in a battle , and much to Cassandra delight she was having the fight taken to her.

“Let’s see what those slutty tits are made of.” Cassandra announced to her protege.
Before Liberty could react Sydra had trapped her in Cassandras corner and had blasted her breasts with her vindictive fists again and again. The villainess used the stars and stripes on Liberty's top as target practice. The arena echoed with the superheroines screams as Sydra pounded her boobs. Left Right Left Right over and over Sydra mashed her heroic bouncing orbs. Libertys top was bursting at the seams as Cassandra's villainess pulverized her Jugs in the corner of the ring. The dark haired woman relented and laughed cruelly as Liberty slumped to the mat and cradled her aching chest.

Sydra took the faltering heroine by the hair and dragged her to the center of the ring. The villainess locked a choke hold from behind on Liberty and screamed in delight. This was the most trouble Liberty had ever been in and for the 1st time she feared that she might lose. A panic went off in her head as she shot an elbow into the gut of her rival, Sydra released the hold and attempted to pound Liberty with a haymaker. The blonde ducked the wild swing went to the ropes and delivered a stunning hurincanrana. The crowd went wild as their hero dropped a leg across her rival.

The crowd erupted when Liberty applied a camel clutch onto the thrashing brunette. Liberty grimaced as she pulled back the chin as far as it would go. Liberty knew she had the match if she could only hang on…she wrenched back with all she could as Sydra squealed. The villainess was just about at her breaking point as her out reached finger grazed the rope. Liberty’s heart sank as the ref broke the hold; both spent combatants separated and attempted catch their breath as the audience roared.

The two warriors collided in the center of the ring once more... the smack of jug colliding with jug rang through the arena as the heroine and villainess came together. The women locked in a mutual bear hug , their arms squeezed and their tits did battle in front of the crazed arena. Sydra and Liberty battled for what seemed like an eternity... their massive heaving breasts battled for supremacy. Despite all her pride and prestige slowly Liberty's breasts gave ground to Sydras dominant pair. "Keep fighting Keep fighting.... you can beat her" Liberty thought as she struggled against the dark haired bitch. Liberty gave all she had , but she looked down and saw Sydras breasts devouring her battered boobs "Gawwwwwd No ... theyre huggggggge"

Sydra felt Liberty's faltering might as her bulging breasts engulfed the superheroines famous chest. Liberty wrenched back and shrieked with a primal rage as she broke Liberty’s resolve. Sydra lifted the battered heroine and swiftly crushed Liberty with a belly to belly suplex. Sydras’s massive breasts smashed Liberty's wounded tits flat and bounced on to the blonde’s face. Liberty could find no strength to resist her rival as she searched for oxygen but was met with only Sydra’s sweltering flesh.

Sydra shifted and placed her rear directly on Liberty's face. The blonde was spread eagled in the middle of the ring with her face swallowed by the evil woman's overwhelming ass . The ref could have counted to 1000 but as Cassandra stipulated this match could only end in a submission. The crowd despaired as they waited for the villainess to finish their beloved superheroine. Suddenly to everyone's shock Sydra relented , she got off the prone heroine who immediately gasped for air. Sydra rose to her feet looked down in disgust and left the ring.

Liberty layed flat on her back as she tried to process what was happening to her. Sydra had crushed her , yet she had not quit... the match was still going... Why did she leave the ring ? Liberty slowly got off the mat as she looked up she saw a grinning Cassandra Vain. "You really thought I would let Sydra have the glory of your destruction ? I saved a little Strum for myself...You are all mine now" Cassandra announced to the arena. The arch villinaess delivered a brutal kick to Liberty's gut flattening the weakened blonde woman. Cassandra removed her suit jacket and straddled Liberty.

"I have waited for this for so long Liberty....it makes all the years of embarrassment worth it" Before Liberty could process what was going on, Cassandra fired a hook into her left breast , followed by a right. "That felt good lets try again" Cassandra purred as she fired two more fists to the sides of Liberty's world famous boobs. The superheroine would've screamed if she could but the pain was overwhelming her as Cassandra reigned blows on her pride and joy. Cassandra looked the shattered heroine in eyes and "YOU WILL NEVER SHOW THESE OFF IN MY CITY AGAIN". Vain then started blasting punches straight down pulverizing Liberty's humming chest. Finally Liberty's iconic top had taken too much... the materiel burst at the seams under the weight of Cassandras onslaught. The superheroines celebrated breasts wobbled free, Now the heroines screams escaped her mouth as she began to lose consciousness. "Dont you dare pass out you bitch... you are going to quit in front of all your fans you are finished."

Sydra tossed a microphone to Cassandra "Say the magic worlds Liberty" Cassandra hissed as she held the mic to the beaten superheroines lips. Liberty was delirious , she had never been defeated let alone physically beaten. She couldn't focus , her body was in too much pain , "How , Why" she repeated in her head "Syrum". Suddenly a clear though appeared in her head... relief , Liberty could not endure nay more pain. "i....i....quit" Liberty whispered into the mic. You could hear a pin drop through out Central City as their heroine surrendered to the hated Cassandra Vain.

"Just so you know... Sydra didn't do this for nothing. I get Central City... And she gets you Liberty" Cassandra laughed as Sydra reentered the ring. "no....no....no" Liberty moaned "TIME TO END YOUR NIGHT STAR SPANGLED SLUT" Cassandra said as she tore open her blouse revealing a titanic rack of her own , contained by a black lace bra. Vain dropped her juggs like a bomb on the broken heroine. Liberty's world was eclipsed by Cassandras all conquering tits. "How could this happen , why .... why..." Libertys mind fluttered as she lost consciousness. The arch villainesses smother put the exclamation point on her total victory over the pride of Central City. Libertys body relaxed and went limp as she finally lost consciousness. Her battle and career had come to an unfathomable end.

Central City was in utter shock. Their adored Superheroine was completely destroyed in front of the world. Sydra eagerly claimed her prize "Get this trash out of my ring" Cassandra ordered. Sydra gladly obliged , she grabbed the ruined blondes by the hair and dragged her unconscious form out of the ring and up the ramp. It was a sad sight to behold as Sydra prepared for all the things she would do to the former Champion of Justice. Sydra grabbed Libertys cape from the ringside attendant and symbolically tore the garment to pieces. She then addressed the stadium. " Say goodbye to your precious Liberty...Central City belongs to ME" The people of Central City left the arena uncertain about their future. The legendary Liberty was no more , and Cassandra Vain was now their Queen.
Last edited by freefall 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm not usually a fan of wrestling stories but this one was a lot of fun and I liked how it ended.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great story to be continued?
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks so much , any suggestions on how to continue the story ?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sometimes a good story doesnt need a sequel and it's best not to add to it, you'll never meet all expectations.

If youre looking for a suggestion though,i would suggest introducing new characters.

Obviously Liberty is going to be suffering on any follow up. Liberty should probably have ally/friends that should make the attempt to help her, you can introduce them and what they're doing so that it's not one long dialogue about Liberty's sufferings.

Good Work on the story btw.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My League of Superheroines stories will follow this
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I commented on one of your other stories, I do see (now) that yer all about the fight itself..which is cool... :)