Wonder woman: The Nazi Wonder Woman improved

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

( I just want to say my timeline is: The New Original Wonder Woman-Formula 407-The Nazi Wonder Woman )

part 1

One day in Germany... Colonel Kesselman was mad!

"How do we get rid of Wonder Woman!? She foiled our plans to get hold of Formula 407, what's next!"

"I can help you" said a voice behind him.

The General turned around and saw a pretty female with blond hair standing there.

"I am Fausta Grables, champion at the 1936 Olympics! And I know how to capture Wonder Woman!"

"I,m listing said the General"...
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Continue please!!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey bob, what tmon said.... 6 sentences does not make even a chapter let alone a story :)
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 2

Back in America...

Diana Prince had just arrived at her place of work when she wasn't Wonder Woman, The HQ of the USA army! When she got to her office, she noticed her boss: Major Steve Trevor wasn't in his office. Puzzled, she asked Steve's boss: General Phil Blankenship.

"Where's Steve?" asked Diana.

"Rumors say that a truck full of Nazi equipment heading around the country recruiting Americans towards their cause, and Steve is leading a mission to capture it to see if it has any useful information"! said Phil.

"Will Steve be OK?" asked Diana.

"Hopefully! I still remember the time his plane crashed somewhere and somehow he met Wonder Woman! I hope he doesn't go missing again! said Phil.

"Me too!" said Diana.

In California...

Steve was leading his task force to where intelligence had told them the truck was heading! They set down a set of spikes and 5 minutes later, the truck stopped a few feet short of the spikes!

"Weird" thought Steve as he climbed in the truck. then gas came out of nowhere and Steve fell unconscious!

Then Fausta showed up and killed everyone but Steve with a silenced machine gun! She walked over to Steve and checked his pulse to check he was alive!

"Excellent! thought Fausta, Now that I have Wonder Woman's probable boyfriend, on to phase 2: Kidnapping Wonder Woman!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice trap.
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

thanks! Inspired by The Baroness episode!
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 3

Later that day in Washington D.C...

Diana saw Phil get off the phone and looked very worried.

"What is it General?" asked Diana.

"The task-force that Steve was leading to capture the Nazi truck have been killed! Everyone but Steve's body was found! We think that the Nazi''s have captured him but nothing can be proved or disproved at this time!"

Diana went back into her office and felt very worried. She could only hope that Steve was still alive! She knew that he had feelings for her altar ego: Wonder Woman since they had first met! Then The phone rang. Diana picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" asked Diana.

"Is this Wonder Woman speaking?" asked the Female voice at the other end, sounding very serious.

"Yes." answered Diana.

"Good said the voice. I am Fausta Grables! champion at the 1936 Olympics! I have captured your boyfriend Steve Trevor! If you want him back then you will come to the basement below the statue of Liberty tonight at midnight!" Then she hung up!

"Who was that?" asked Phil

"Someone called Fausta Grables claims she has kidnapped Steve and Wonder Woman has to show up at the basement below the statue of Liberty tonight at midnight in order to rescue Steve!" said Diana.

"Wonder Woman might not show up so I will lead a taskforce of 10 men to rescue Steve at midnight basement below the statue of Liberty!" Said Phil.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Diana wouldn't have answered as Wonder Woman but she would have said she could pass on the information?
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Diana could tell that it was a German voice and decided if she didn't say that she was Wonder Woman, Steve could be missing forever!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

So pretty faces like Steve are easy to come by. :)
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 4 (just want to say thanks to Centurion for an idea he suggested which will be in this part)

At 11 P.M: at the New York harbor

General Phil Blankenship and a task force were preparing to go to the statue of Liberty where Steve was apparently being held captive. Diana saw this and she behind a garage. There she span and transformed into Wonder Woman! She then hid in the boat that the taskforce was taking! The boat was slow and it took an hour to reach the statue of Liberty.

Once there, Wonder Woman waited for the taskforce to get out of the boat and then she got out herself! She went to the basement and saw the taskforce looking for Steve. Suddenly, Gas came in the room and everyone (including Wonder Woman) was knocked unconscious! Fausta Grables then cam into the room wearing a gas mask and looked at Wonder Woman!

"Excellent" She thought.

Fausta then tied Wonder Woman's wrists, elbows, knees, ankles and above and below her breasts! Fautsa then got out a remote control and pressed a button, causing a U-boat to rise out of the water! Fautsa then picked up Wonder Woman and put her over her shoulder. Fautsa then entered the U-boat and entered the Cargo hold and opened a large crate where Steve was tied in the same way Wonder Woman was, minus the rope on his chest. Fautsa put Wonder Woman the crate and grabbed her Golden Lasso! Fatusa tied Steve and Wonder Woman back to back with the Lasso and closed the crate before setting the U-boat on coarse for Germany!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

May I offer some writing advice? I suggest that you take the extra time to describe the physical sensations felt by the characters and their emotions in each scene. This story is all plot and needs to get the reader more involved. Slow it down in your mind as if it were slow motion and your readers will enjoy it more.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 5

As soon as Fatusa closed the crate, Steve slowly turned around his head and kissed Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman woke up to Steve's concerned face.

" Steve?" asked Wonder Woman.

"Yes, it's me!" said Steve.

"Steve, I was sprayed with some gas and I felt uconcusions!" said Wonder Woman

"Me too! said Steve. Listen I will try to untie your bonds while you try to untie mine!"

"OK!" said Wonder Woman.

They tried but the knots were too tight! Wonder Woman then decided their was only one thing to do in this situation!

"Listen said Wonder Woman. Let's do what we did in Argentina!

Steve then kissed Wonder Woman started to kiss and fell to sleep after 1 hour of kissing and the confession that Steve and Wonder Woman loved each other!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would like to agree with Dr. D, but in addition, I'd urge you to write more then 9 sentences to a chapter, you obviously have a great idea, you could do so much more
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 6

Steve and Wonder Woman awoke to themselves being carried while gagged with cleave gags! They were then taken to a castle and dumped in a cell!

"You will be interrogated tomorrow!" said the female voice before she locked the door.

"Well we're in Germany, that's for sure" said Steve after he and Wonder Woman shook of their gags!

"Year. Listen I know a way of how to resist the Lasso of truth!" said Wonder Woman.

"How?" asked Steve.

"If I grab someone's hand, I can lie!" said Wonder Woman.

"OK said Steve. Listen, since we're not going anywhere for the rest of the day, want to have another making out session?"

Wonder Woman responded by kissing Steve and they made out for the next few hours before going to sleep!
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

part 7

Steve woke up and found Wonder Woman untying herself. Her and Steve sneaked out in a cardboard box before stealing a plane and going back to america!

THE END!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

DUDE part seven is ONE sentence????? For REAL?

great idea or not this is PAINFUL to read....thanks but no thanks