An Index of Stories: Your One-Stop Shop For Superheroine Scraps By Author!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Big as these archives are, I figure it's only a matter of time before we get one of these like all the respectable fanfiction-geared forums out there on the 'net. I've thus taken the liberty of kicking one off.

Stories are listed in order of publication, not necessarily internal continuity. Mods, sticky this thread if you see fit.

(Note: I plan to mostly list authors with more than one story under their belts here. That being said, I am a lazy bastard and kind of arbitrary with a lot of things in my life. If you think your story's been unjustly excluded from this index, shoot me a PM. I assure you it's nothing personal.)

SGWriter (formerly sgz6)

The man, the myth, the legend. According to my five seconds of research, SGWriter is one of the oldest members on this board and almost certainly the oldest currently-active one. Fittingly enough, he's also the moderator for this board, but he still finds the time to write something every now and then appreciating the female form and the spandex that so often covers it. His works are many, and almost universally harken back to a kinder, gentler Ultimate Superheroine Forum, where the superheroines might be beaten and bruised and even bad-touched, but always come out on top in the end.

(And in case you couldn't tell by his avatar, he has a certain thing for Supergirl and kryptonite. Preferably together.)

Supergirl in Contract
The Kiss of Ivy
Solar Flare
Supergirls
Satan Girl
Wrath of Ivy
Angel Games
The Girl of Steel Meets the World's Mightiest
Kidnapped
American Star
The Fastest Woman Alive
American Star: Exposed
Extra Extra, Supergirl!
Electron, Emerald, and American Star
Guardian Angels
Resurrection
Fire and Ice
Liberty League
The Berlin Connection
Lightspeed
MVP
Lightspeed in Prey
Fusion Girl
Night Shadow and the Squad
Blackmail
Static and Fusion Girl
Doubles Anyone?
Ambushed
Twins of Steel
Time Crisis
The Training Trap
Hot Wings, Cold Cash
Lightspeed in Locked Up: A Short Tale
Supergirl Day
Trick or Treat: A Halloween Tale
Tales of Supergirl: A Golden Age Series
TOSG: Supergirl and the Robot Robbers
TOSG: The Defeat of Supergirl
TOSG Featuring Wonder Woman: Fausta the Nazi Superwoman!
Supergirl, Vengeance
Supergirl Meets Nuclear Girl
Lightspeed Meets the Webswinger
In this Corner...... An American Star and Silver Osprey tale
Supergirl: Flaring Tensions (Technically written by Caniac89, but features SGWriter's characters and suggestions)
Flowers For the Magician (Zatanna and Black Canary)
World's Finest: Supergirl and Batgirl
Supergirl: Darklight
Supergirl: Nano
Supergirl: Mesmer
American Star: Enter Tsukiyo (unfinished)
Wonder Woman: Enter the Cheetah (WW Lost Episodes) (unfinished)
Supergirl: A Day in the Life
Perils of Supergirl (unfinished)
Wonder Girl and the Black Swan (unfinished)
Story Short: Supergirl's Kryptonite Cage

sign4deaf

A contemporary of SGwriter back when he was still sgz6, signfordeaf (who has sadly been inactive as of late) has distinguished himself with a number of Original Heroine stories, the most notable of which (in my totally objective and unbiased opinion) feature the female Robin, Tina Drake. Plus, as a wise man once said, "Anyone with an affinity for the '66 Batman show's rhyming titles can't be all bad".

No, wait, that might've been me...

Romancing the Stone
Web of Doom
When Emerald's on the Case, the Riddler Starts the Chase
When Robin's on the Prowl, Penguin Cries a Foul
Gotham's Plight is Tragic When Merlin Uses His Magic
And in the Center Ring, the Amazing Emerald!
Dark Green
When Evil Plants a Seed, Gotham is Truly in Need
The Skye is Falling, the Skye is Falling!
In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night
A Challenge to Writers (not a story, but does feature a neat new character)
When the Market Is Up, Robin Goes Down (unfinished, but might as well be finished)

phoxy_brown

Betrayed by everyone he knew, left to fend for himself in the jungles of Arizona, this writer built his craft on a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood drawn from every man and beast to stand in opposition... or he might just be another perfectly ordinary superheroine fetishist. 50-50, either way.

Trapeze Tragedy
Fallen Angel
Silken Mist
Pyrrhic Victory
Honor and Redemption
A Pawn in the Game (uses cthulhu1's characters and settings, but since cthulu's deleted all his stories, that probably won't be much help)
Fall From Grace, pt I (despite the name, there is no direct sequel)

rico

Given how long this forum's been around, it's inevitable that there would be certain incongruities with certain writers. I wasn't with this board back when it first launched, but evidently, there was a period when anonymous guests could comment and even post stories without ever needing to make their own account. Thus, rico proved to be the hardest writer for me to track down, but man oh man does the quality of his content make up for it.

... and normally, that's where the story would end. My further research, however, has indicated that there might have been multiple writers under the name, and that furthermore they were connected in some way or shape to the secret masonic order known only as Ricobanderas9. Perhaps it is a mantle, passed from father to son, or from agent to agent a la James Bond? Or perhaps it's mere coincidence, and these stories have no business all being lumped under the same name...

Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass - Fever Dreams (unfinished)
Incoming Transmission: A Poison Ivy/Batgirl Hypno Quickie
Batman loses to Poison Ivy in Arkham Asylum [hypno/sex]

The Great Dutch Ninja

What? Didn't you know that the Dutch once had an all-powerful cabal of ninjas to carry out their every dirty deed in the dark of the night? Feh. That just goes to show how good they were at their jobs. In-between carrying out assassination jobs for the Dutch Shogun and learning the secret of the Rasengan, one of them found the time to chronicles the various misadventures of that most iconic of Hypnotics World's creations, the Blue Angels.

Blue Angels: Chrysalis
Blue Angels: Boiling Point
The Adventures of Shock and Awe
Blue Angels: Vengeance is Mine
Blue Angels: The Bookkeeper
Blue Angels: Rise of Oblivion
Coquelicot
Blue Angels: Absolute Power
Blue Angels: ... and Hell Followed With Him (unfinished)

superpics4les

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I've never read one of this fellow's stories all the way through (I think), but he's got seniority status, he's got a pretty big catalog of stories, and he deserves a spot here. Unfortunately, he went MIA somewhere in the middle of of 2011, and has yet to return.

(He apparently once wrote a story called The Adventure of She-Bat and the Midnight Claw, but it's deleted now for some reason.)

SHADOW vs CLAW - The Battle Begins
Tales of the Cat
Enter: Titan Girl!
EXIT: Titan Girl, ENTER: The Titaness!
Gamma Girls: Kitten's Revenge
Cat Tails: The Stray
Captain Freedom versus the Spider Queen
Love Bite: A Vampiress' Tale
Prey of the Vixen: A Shining Star Adventure
Clandstine: The Fifth Force
Tell Me What You Think... (not a story, but does feature neat new characters)
Blue Angel Alex vs. Virago: The Rescue Attempt
Bio: The Silken Death
The Vampire's Servant: A Short Story
Attack of the Serpent: A Shining Star Adventure (pics here)
The Perils of The NyghtFoxxe (unfinished)

franco99

Yet another of this venerable board's circle of elders, franco has sadly also been quite inactive as of late. Still, we have a number of excellent stories to remember him by, featuring absolutely delicious combinations of spandex-clad cuties and mind control. He dabbles mostly, if not entirely, in original characters, but obviously has a strong love for Gotham City, and his Batwoman & Flamebird tales were among the first on this site that I truly loved.

Batwoman & Flamebird - the Case of False-Face (unfinished)
Flamebird Solo Story - The Teen Wonder Meets the Bookworm
London Ffogg and Rose - Heroines of Great Britain (unfinished)
Dial "V" for Villainess - Nominate Your Heroines (unfinished)
Batwoman & Flamebird in the Case of the Captive Cowl
Batwoman & Flamebird: The Bikini Caper
Batwoman & Flamebird Meet the Evil Toymaster
A "Custom"ized Blue Angel Story
Origin of Bubble Gum... Supervillainess
The Trickster and Gizmo Girl Come to Gotham City
Another Blue Angel Tale
Spring Break for Hypergirl & Atomic Girl
The Sandman Schemes While the Wonder Duo Dreams
Neutron Woman & Atom Girl (unfinished)
Curse of Copycat

dubbphil

Like rico, Dubbphil, with iconic characters like K & Whiff and American PI, was an account-less writer for most of his early career. Though he did make an account recently, most of his older stories are inaccessible through his current account and can only be found by slogging through the Stories archive the old-fashioned way (or with this index). He, too, follows the mantra of "do no (actual) harm", and his stories consist mostly of PG-rated fun for the whole family.

American PI
K and Whiff
The Agency... (unfinished)
Revenge on State U's Finest
The Cheerleaders vs Surfer Girl
Santa's Little Helper (unfinished)
American PI is All-In
Anchorwoman Slips Up, Film at 11!
The Cheerleaders R Goin' 2 The Super Bowl
K & Whiff Join What?
K & Whiff Get A Job
The Cheerleaders Say Abracadabra
American PI Gets A Partner
K & Whiff in Pip Pip Cheerio
Dubbphil is Back! And Bringing K & Whiff With Me
Happy Thanksgiving from the Cheerleaders - TV PG, 70's A, CV, AL

mistahgone04

It's not often you find someone who devotes almost 100% of his posts to stories, but it seems that every board worth its salt has at least one. Mistahgone has the slight idiosyncrasy of posting different chapters of his stories as separate threads (something that would probably get him the boot in more uptight fanfic circles), but we here at The Ultimate Superheroine Forum don't judge, and his character Gingerloxx is a treat among treats.

(Note: After a hiatus, he returned under the slightly different moniker of mistuhgone10, presumably bigger, faster, and stronger than ever before.)

Gingerloxx vs. the Rothberg Twins
The Omnicron Conspiracy
Sins of the Father
The Return of Gingerloxx
Saphfyre: Episode 1 -- The Origin (sadly abandoned)
Goldenmayne: Return to River City
Emmaryld & Obsydian in Green Christmas
The Princess of Platanegro -- A New Goldenmayne Adventure (unfinished)

Dark J

Probably an incredibly obscure member by the standards of most, with a body of work that could likely fit into one hand. And yet, he's one of the few fellows on this board who shares my fascination with superheroine wedgies, so as far as I'm concerned, he's a stand-up guy. Plus, he's actually quite active with superheroine stories elsewhere on the 'net, and he was reimagining Renee Montoya as a full-blown superheroine before DC came along and made her into the second Question (I think).

The New Adventures of Power Girl #1
The Amazing Amazon: A Wrestling Story
Knightmare & Dreamgirl #1
Knightmare & Dreamgirl #2
Knightmare & Dreamgirl #3 (unfinished)

rklein

Don't let his innocuous position on this index fool you; rk (as he is known elsewhere) has quite possibly done more for the genre of superheroine erotica than everyone else on here combined (sorry, SGWriter and everyone else). This is the guy behind "Heroine Transformations", one of the earliest stories on the 'net to combine superheroines, lesbianism, and hypnotic corruption into one big cauldron of fetish fuel that continues to directly spur on many a writer (and commission artist) today. How early? He remembers writing the thing back in 1999, a time when the younger of us were still worrying about missing the latest episode of Pokémon.

Granted, he hasn't written much beyond that, but does he really need to? Authors ranging from Ralph Ellison to John Kennedy Toole have marked their lives with but one significant work.

Heroine Transformations (unfinished; yours truly has gotten permission to continue it)
New Screenplay - The Superheroine Squad!

Caniac89

Newest of the oldbloods or oldest of the newbloods? Hrm. While I ponder over that conundrum, know that Caniac is quite a skilled writer of established and original heroines alike, with his Silver Osprey character able to stand tall alongside this board's other original creations. His stories don't feature much in the way of sex, but the action and KO perils ought to at least partially mitigate that.

Supergirl: Hidden Agenda
Silver Osprey
Silver Osprey Becomes the Prey
In this Corner...... An American Star and Silver Osprey tale (Technically written by SGWriter, but features Caniac's characters and suggestions)
Supergirl: Flaring Tensions
Silver Osprey: Feathers and Scales
Athena
Silver Osprey: Just for Sport
Silver Osprey: Apex Predator

Hunter42

Where to begin with this fellow? His writing style is quite disjointed, and unfinished stories are quite common with him. Yet, I can scarcely name another writer who pushed the boundaries of this board's stories as far as he did. Certainly, sex and humiliation had been present in earlier stories on the board, but the degrees that Hunter42 took them to in his stories can't really be described with words. To this day, I reread his works with a mixture of fascination and trepidation, feeling simultaneously aroused and horrified at the trials that he puts his heroines through. Really, if it weren't for the fact that his works predate the creation of the Dungeon, I'd say his works belong in there most of all.

(Oh, and needless to say, most of the time, the good girls don't win.)

Batgirl In: Double Trouble (unfinished)
The Beast vs Syrrene
Batgirl Episode: The Impersonator (unfinished)
A Twisted Threesome
Batgirl's Demise (unfinished)
Zara Encounters Metaphisto (unfinished)
Joker's Halloween: "Trick or Treat" (unfinished; author has expressed willingness for others to continue)
The Joker Gets A New Bag!
A Supergirl In Peril Story (unfinished)
Batgirl vs. Dr. Hypnosis
Super ~ Shorts
Joker's Luck Runs Amuck (unfinished)
Iron Maiden of the Cursed Universe

Centurion

The late creator of the esteemed Fuchsia Fox - and one of the first authors here I learned to keep an eye out for. I don't believe there are any stories on this board as un-mean spirited as his, most of which could easily be published into all-ages comic books. Strong continuity, creative perils, and actual character development (though admittedly, I haven't read all his stories)... what more could a guy want?

May his soul forever be at peace.

Venus & Mars (piggybacking off of Zara of Armestia's thread)
Zara vs. TechMan
Wonder Woman and the Mandrake
Introducing the Fuchsia Fox!
Fuchsia Fox: "Enchantment in the Air"
Fuchsia Fox: "Beauty and the Geek"
Fuchsia Fox: "Cat Got Your Tongue?"
Fuchsia Fox: "Storm Warning"
Zara of Armestia in "DIRE STRAITS"
Fuchsia Fox: "Angel & Demon"
Fuchsia Fox: "Night At the Museum"
Vanessa Kensington: Super Spy!
Fuchsia Fox: "Exposed!" and "Revealed!"
Fuchsia Fox: "What's Up, Alley Cat?"
Fuchsia Fox: "Girls' Night Out"
Fuchsia Fox: "Mayhem on the Mall"
Fuchsia Fox: "Black Storm Rising"
Mary Marvel vs. Cagliostro
Vanessa Kensington 2: Live and Let Spy
Fuchsia Fox: "High Heels and Low Lifes"
Fuchsia Fox: "Romancing the Stone"
Fuchsia Fox: Temptation Eyes
Fuchsia Fox: "Cats and Dogs"
Fuchsia Fox: "Dark Lady"
Fuchsia Fox: "Fear and Scathing"
Fuchsia Fox: "Halloween"
Vanessa Kensington 3: "Cold Finger"
"Lord Ffogg Thinks Small; Batgirl Bares All"
Fuchsia Fox: "Catch of the Day"
Fuchsia Fox: "Strike of the Sidewinder"
Fuchsia Fox: "The Fox at the End of the World"
Fuchsia Fox: "'Til Death Do Us Part"
Ishtar: "In the Wink of an Eye"
Fuchsia Fox: "Nemesis"
Fuchsia Fox: "Arena of Doom"
The Mighty Isis: "The Curse of the Mummy"
Fuchsia Fox: "Someone Is Watching You" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "What Did You Do New Year's Eve?" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Hearts Afire" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Suspicions & Masks" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Reflections" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "The Return of Alchema" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Raging Bull" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "The Wright Stuff" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Power Failure" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Creatures of the Night" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Hostage!" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Date With the Fox" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "In Too Deep" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Return to Club X" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Fox Hunt" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Escape From Cellblock 10" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Mind Games" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Whoever Has the Most Toys" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "The Return of Ereshkigal" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Lightning and Steel" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Better Loving Through Alchemy" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Make a Wish" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "The Synthetic Man" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Female of the Species" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Assault on the Castle" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Turistas" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Sister Goldenhair" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Rumble in da 'Hood" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Season of the Witch" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Shadow Tiger"
(posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "March of the Toys" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Broken Wings - Part I" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Broken Wings - Part II" (posted through flirty_but_nice)
Fuchsia Fox: "Firepower" (posted through flirty_but_nice)

Zen10101

There are those who would suggest that the desires of the flesh can never be the path to inner peace, the path to Zen. They are liars. Liars or fools, for I assure you, few things can calm my inner Disciple as much as a round or two of this fellow's exquisitely cruel approach to superheroine humiliation.

Supergirl: Kryptonite Down Under
Wonder Woman: A Body Never Lies (unfinished)

LadyJane

Perhaps the first female author here, LadyJane's works tend to be well-written but quite dark (they're often written in first person), another prime candidate for the Dungeon. Don't expect to see too much of the heroines winning. Hrm... I suppose that the female of the species really is more deadly than the male...

The Humiliation of Powermaiden
At Your Mercy
The Perils of Victory
The Wilder Side of Capital City: The Perils of Victory
The Perils of Victory: A Girl's Best Friend
The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away...
The Perils of Victory: The Price of Doom (co-written with Centurion)
The Perils of Victory: A Bloody Good Night (co-written with Centurion)
The Scarlet Dove: Issue One
The Scarlet Dove: Issue Two

tallyho

My favorite Welshman after Desmond Llewelyn (just kidding... I've never seen a Bond movie in my life), tallyho seems to be the most energetic of the board's newbloods. His extraordinary trait lies not in the number of stories he writes, but how massive each of those stories are (seriously, they're some of the few stories on this board to take up more than one page, counting all the comments). And if his Supergirl Halloween special is anything to go by, he's got a wicked sense of humor as well. Granted, some of his stuff tends to be a little too rough for me at times, but that's a matter of taste, nothing else.

Coup de Graces - A Batgirl/Wonder Woman Story
Supergirl and the Curse of Merlin
Supergirl and the Mayan Prophecy
Supergirl and the Last Human
Tales of Supergirl: Goodbye, Mr. A
The Grace Escape - A Batgirl/Wonder Woman Story
Grace Expectations - A Batgirl/Wonder Woman Story (in-progress; idea sheet here)
Tales of Supergirl: Of Gods and Monsters
Tales of Supergirl: Faking It (for Hallowe'en!)
Tales of Supergirl: Cornucopia
Tales of Supergirl: Aftermath
AMAZOS - a WW origin collaboration (featuring material from Centurion, SGWriter, Dravatar, Void, Abductorenmadrid, and more)
Tales of Supergirl: Fallen Idol
Supergirl: The Devil May Cry... (in-progress)
Tales of Supergirl: Ashes to Ashes (for Hallowe'en!)

dravatar

As a wise man once said: comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die, while tragedy is when an author abandons his promising superheroine epics partway through. Or something.

Like a few other folks on this board, dravatar's stuff hangs a bit too much on the serious side for me to truly call them my favorites, but he's one hell of a storyteller, with meticulous pacing and generally believable characterizations. And just a little secret between you and me - his latest and greatest project is something of an inspiration for a little project I'm currently working on with another of this board's members, to be rolled out... when it's finished. Shhh.

Wonder Woman: Birth of the Chloro King (incomplete)
Wonder Woman: The Twelve Heroines of Christmas (incomplete)

CBiscuit

It is perhaps my greatest shame that I haven't created this sooner, as this poor fellow has quite a catalog of sexy superheroine stories under his belt and is one of the few writers brave enough to admit that he (she?) wants feedback. And why not? His Wonder Carmen tales are fine reads all, the perfect combination of sexy peril and superheroine shenanigans with a spunky, delightful protagonist in the middle of it all. This probably comes too little, too late, but he's made at least one triumphant comeback (with a different heroine, to boot!) before, and maybe lightning will strike again...

Wonder Carmen "How It All Began"
Wonder Carmen in Miami
Wonder Carmen VS The White Slavers
Batgirl VS Phantom 32
Halloween With The Prowlers (note: no real super heroines involved)

Heroine Addict

It is said he dwells in life and in dreams. In the light of the sun and the dark of the Pit. A lost page from the journals of Marco Polo claims he alone was mad enough to live in the Desert of Lop; a secret missive traced back to Maximilian Robespierre blames him for the Terror's end. Whatever the case, know that he now makes his home on this forum, that he has extended his presence to levels that only TallyHo could hope to compete with, and that he almost singlehandedly revitalized my own interest in that most iconic of super heroine humiliations: the unmasking.

Know him, fear him, and feel free to nitpick the fact that two of these "stories" aren't even posted in the Stories board. If you've grown tired of drawing breath, that is.

Knightwoman: The Jaws of Defeat
Knightwoman Unmasked
KnightWoman - Breaking News!
To Catch A Vigilante: Knightwoman
A Jailbird Released Wants Knightwoman Deceased

freefall

Like CBiscuit, this chick-fight enthusiast began fairly long ago, dropped off the radar for an eternity or so, and then sprang back with a vengeance and plans to build a whole new superheroine 'verse (and possibly cybernetic limbs). Things to expect: images, heaps of backstory, and brutal, humiliating battles like you'll find in few other superheroine stories. Things to not expect: any sex.

(Yes, this is the kind of site that needs disclaimers like that. Dontcha just love it?)

If you want to give him any suggestions for his verse, well... his suggestion box is just a click away!

Wonder Woman vs The She Wolf
Uberfrau Challenges Wonder Woman
The Fall of Liberty
League of Superheroines - Hope
League of Superheroines - Glory (backstory here)
League of Superheroines - Faith (in-progress; written by Ginny38, but set firmly in his 'verse)
Miss America: Rising Sun
Wonder Woman: Fausta's Revenge - Episode 1, Episode 2, and Final
Freedom

DrDominator9

Tall. Dark. Mysterious. Won two contests held by The Wizard's Lair, and thus made actual money off the stuff everyone else on this list does for free. Will tell you no-one can figure out the origins of his avatar. Don't believe him.

If you know this fellow at all, it's probably for his 90-part(!) epic Supergirl Captured By the Mob, a single taste of which will probably clue you in on his general writing preferences and also perhaps rack up a hefty therapy bill. But don't worry - he likes having the good girls win. Usually. Sometimes.

Peruse his tales (with personal write-ups!) at yonder link!

Superheroinefan15

Energetic and creative, a real go-getter of a writer who just needs to work on grammar and sentence structure a little more. Still very much worth a read, especially now that the two of us are more or less collaborating. I don't think I've ever looked forward to another writer's updates as much as his, but that's probably bias to my specific tastes.

Superheroine Weakened (unfinished?)
Superheroine Weakened 2 (unfinished)
Electra Girl - A Rookie Mistake (unfinished)

Void

Please know that what I'm about to say, I don't say lightly: Void might actually be the best writer on here in terms of writing stories, if not necessarily porn. His tales are not only written with care to spelling and grammar, but turns of phrase as good as (or even better!) than what you would see in actual, published novels; even the name of his star character sounds downright badass instead of campy. Sure, there's the sexual content we would all expect, but even that somehow feels... chaste. Which is a good thing, mind you, for I am of the ancient mindset that porn is at its best when it contains all the filthy, disjointed things that we keep out of discussions of True Art (and for good reason!).

What's more, he's one of the few writers here who cheerfully doles out writing advice by the bucketful, something most writers here rarely, if ever, engage in. I myself must admit that I've never taken the superheroine genre seriously enough to write or give advice half as well as he does, but what of it? The world is big enough for both kinds of writers. I think. I hope.

Pariah #1: 'New Arrival'
Pariah #2: 'The Hunt'
Pariah #3: 'Wolves Among Sheep'
Bad Night in Gotham (unfinished)
Azure: Angels Descend (in-progress)

HeroineFall84

Ahhh, '84. A rather auspicious year for some, a terrifying one for others, but on the whole a very important one to our fine board's raison d'être on account of... well, need I say more?

Will this fine writer one day etch his name into the stone so deep? Only time will tell.

In the Devil's Hand
The United States of Lex
Superia and the Champions Three

darkhypno

I have just realized that some of you might not be familiar with my fascination with hypnotizing superheroines. This shall not do, and Mr. darkhypno is here to help. Once again, spelling and grammar aren't terribly impressive, but there's a certain clipped flow to his stories - especially the latest one - that sucks me in even when the plot fails to do so. And if nothing else, the latter story gets an instant thumbs-up from me on concept alone.

Here Comes the Bride: Starring Wonder Woman
Selfie Control (unfinished)

Abductorenmadrid

Like a great many other writers, this fellow's style is still quite rough and not the easiest to follow, but he's certainly got spirit and he treats both his heroines and his antagonists a good deal more seriously than you'd expect. And, much like tallyho, he likes his stories nice and long.

More conveniently, he's also seen fit to index his own works, right over here!.

Damselbinder

Superheroes, it must be said, have never really had much use for things like "closure" and "repercussions" - they were meant to run month after month, year after year, into infinity, and the writer who dared to write anything like a definitive ending did so at his own peril. Such a sentiment has filtered down to even our deviant little corner of the genre - no matter what befalls Wonder Woman or Batgirl or the Fuchsia Fox in this story, you know the next one will open with them and (most of) their friends good as new, ready to go through the fun all over again.

I, for one, am perfectly happy with this state of things. Damselbinder, however, begs to differ - and his Enhancegirl saga is pretty hard to argue against. Witness her beginnings, witness her zenith, witness her friendships - and know that it all leads up to an unforgettable end. Better yet, let the man himself walk you through.

Femina (formerly ViridianIV)

What's this, what's this? Another lady among our numbers, and one who's not shy about wading into the political arena, to boot? You really can find all kinds on this board. In brief, she brings a rather unique perspective to our fine genre, combined with some genuinely top-notch (and self-illustrated!) writing that will leave you wondering if the line between Fetish and Literature is so solid, after all...

The Dragoness - Fantasy based superheroine Serial (unfinished)
The Origin of Mighty Maiden
The Lady of Light and the Heroines of Camelot (in-progress)
The Shadow of Knottingham (in-progress)

mastersjoke

If I may be quite honest, this fellow's stories aren't really my cup of tea, even though they've got just about everything that should entice me in a proper superheroine fetish story. But ah, maybe I'm just a weirdo like that - and in any case, I'm awful sure that most of you will cotton to his fascination with smoking, hedonism, slow brainwashing, and big-name superheroines just fine.

Batgirl Vs The Agents of L.U.S.T (in-progress)
Wonder Woman: Love Conquers All

quillofnumenor

My oh my, a writer on our fine board after the heart of ol' Tolkien himself? Well, only one of them includes tightly-attired women and unmasking escapades in their long, winding fantasy epics, so I think we all know who the winner is.

Now if we can only get Peter Jackson to film these bad boys...

Miss Incredible: The Choice
Miss Incredible: No Harm Done

Doctor Outcome

The Doctor is in, boys and girls... but usually not here. No, the good Doctor O can usually be found hobnobbing in the Video Review board, with many, many incisive techniques (no doubt passed down from the Devil Doctor himself) all dedicated to helping our good producers toward better product. But ah, who among us is truly above dabbling in a little fiction of our own now and then? Certainly not her, as these fairly delightful yarns - thought experiments in where she would've taken certain movies - will prove. The script format, certainly, isn't for everyone, but give it a try, won't you?

"Wonder Woman in Dreamscape 3 (Epilogue)"
"On Thin Ice"
"Wonder Woman in Dreamscape: Inner Demon"
"Wonder Woman in Dreamscape: Endgame"
Diana Prince in 'The Knight Before Christmas'
'Separate Loves': Renee and Kate's Crossroads
Ada Knight: Orgasms Are Forever
Ada Knight: From Honey With Love
Ada Knight: From Russia With Lust
The Doctor Is In
Buckaroo Black Widow
A Princess & A Pussycat
Love at First Fight
Empty-handed
Catwoman in 'Happy Birthday'

canepar

A quick disclaimer - the amount of time it takes you to read this bio is probably the amount of time it'll take you to read any one of this fellow's stories. But then, if brevity is the soul of wit, might it not also be the soul of fetish? You can probably tell what that fetish is by the titles alone, but let me just say - it's actually a lot kinder and gentler than you might think. Certainly moreso than most of his predecessors' forays into the same territory...

Batgirl hypnotized exposes her secret identity
Batgirl X-Ray Revelation
The most curious librarian
Joker's greatest triumph
Batgirl unmasks
Batgirl Unmasked Posing at Charity Photo Shoot!

SecretSociety

Every other week of the month, Wednesday nights only. Go down to Forty-Eighth, look for the third door after the big Christmas tree. Walk inside, show him this card, tell the barman you want a Scotch without oil. No, no, no time to explain, they'll be here soon. Good luck.

Hail Caesar!
Beware the Red Shadow - Cat and Mouse
Beware the Red Shadow - The Most Dangerous Game (in-progress)
The Voyages of Jen Waters: A Fool and His Gold (in-progress)

BettyDreadful

What a downer of a sobriquet for one of the most promising writers of 2017, the clever creator of the Gossamer Ghost! Missing neither action nor peril nor triumph nor the most delightful sorts of worldbuilding, hard is the heart of the superheroine fan who doesn't wish this new batch of stories will be kicking 'round the Ultimate Superheroine Forum for years to come!

In the Grip of the Hangman
Silent Scream of the Zombie
Dinner Party of the Little Death
Queen's Gambit
Slaves of the Sultan

chase251

Back in my day, two-fifty-one got a man a couple of gumballs if he was lucky. Thankfully, the march of progress has catalyzed it into a writer whose stories are worth much, much more. Act now, while supplies last!

Pantha: First Time
Superfriends With Benefits

Bert

A Supergirl - Origin
A Supergirl - Humbled (in-progress)

One-Hit Wonders

Well, they can't all be workhorses. Here sit the chaps who, for one reason or another, have no more (sometimes less) than a single story to their names. This is by no means an indicator of quality - at least one of these stories is an all-time fave of mine - but in a way, that only makes me sigh all the harder. Nothing like finding an author who hits every one of your brain's happy-spots, only to learn you won't be getting any more anytime soon, if ever.

Most of them have long quit this fine board, but there are a few still hanging around. Maybe, just maybe, waiting for the right bright-eyed, bushy-tailed young fan to get them out of retirement for one last job...

'til that happens, let us salute them for their time, their efforts, and most of all, their consideration in sparing me the trouble of typing up a dozen more bios.

De-Booting Match: Morrigan vs. Chun-Li by mandrake
Hootowls vs. Raven by hypnoform (unfinished)
The God's Must be Crazy by ovid36 (unfinished)
Harley Quinn's Revenge! by A & M (unfinished)
Cyber Blue and the Exotic Plant Life by thepac
Mandy's True Self by Kamenrider (unfinished)
Supergirl and the Blue Kryptonite by Sugarcoater (initial draft here)
The Corruption of Elektra by Delta (unfinished)
The Misadventures of O-Girl: Guess Who Is Coming For Dinner? by countrichtofen
Tomboy Perils by Dr. Grizzard (unfinished)
Power Girl/Ms. Marvel - Abuse of Technology by harriertalon
Batwoman - Silent Night by Dogfish
Silver-Blue by Silver
Batgirl: Seeds by shovelry
Death to Super Mutants by sstone72 (unfinished)
Season of Justice by YetiTaz (unfinished)
Supergirl and the New Enemy by RobertCody (unfinished)
Museum Phantom: A Batgirl Misadventure by hiddenevil (in-progress)
A Case of the Missing MEEs-: A Nightingale Tale (in-progress)
Put A Spell On You by 4havokk (in-progress)
Villainy 101 by lionbadger (in-progress)
Songbird #1: "Teacher's Pet" by HeroineMark (in-progress)
The Medal in "For the Gold" by Freon (in-progress)
Vigil by Artee (in-progress)
Lady Midnight: The Final Hearing by EvilSpider
Sapphire Angel - Beginnings by CJS

[More to come...]
Last edited by Disciple 6 years ago, edited 122 times in total.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

nice list of stories
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've liked this thread not because OW has been kind to me but because I think it's a fantastic idea, well executed.
Bravo, sir.

(But what about Tom Jones?)

[Edit: I should point out I suppose that NOT all of my stories are monsters - the TOSG are all short stories and the other SG stuff is reasonably modest in the main. :) ]
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

:thankyou:

Also, I don't listen to old people music.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yes Omega Woman thanks for collecting all those links together!

Also thanks for the kind words in my little description :)
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Amazing! Thanks for all your hard work!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is a fantastic job, OW. It makes it easy to find work I haven't read before by authors I admire. Huge thanks for this.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Actually, it's just come to my attention that several authors here do split their stories between the regular Stories board and the Dungeon.

Whaddya all think? Should I throw Dungeon stories in here too, tag them appropriately, and just copy-paste this whole list into the Dungeon?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think its ok to represent just work here for now. The Dungeon section is much smaller and its pretty easy to scan for someone you want to read.
I'd leave it as is for now, see how its received and then maybe look to add them down the line together with any suggestions others may make.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Super job, O-W! I thought I had read most of the stories by my favorite writers, but it looks like a missed a few! I'm going to be busy for awhile.

I want to add that I had the pleasure of co-writing two of LadyJane's stories with her ("The Price of Doom" and "A Bloody Good Night"). They both still contain plenty of her trademark domination and forced sex, don't worry about that! "Price of Doom" is actually a teamup between her Victory and my Fuchsia Fox, so if you wanted to see Jennifer get nailed but good, there's your chance.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

First congratulate the work O-W, really very good, could also have added your stories

I'm seeing as we have great super heroines writers'll give my opinions here of some of the authors I read stories, sgz6 get the best stories of supergirl, making heroin reaching the limit too kryptonite involved.

We also Centurion with my favorite fox, with a history of variations themes, some lighter histories, some heavier and involving sexual context, Fox has gone through almost everything and centurion still creating new things.

dubbphil with family stories in style with influences from the 60s, simple villains with variations of heroin shots, and of course very well charismatic heroines, I like how he builds these stories and it was good to read some stories that had not seen before.

Caniac89 created one of my heroines, Silver Osprey has one of the best stories in this forum, with heroin reaching at various times its limit in order to win, and always beating, shame he stopped doing more stories her, sure one of my favorite of this world fan fics.

LadyJane like doing heroin be humiliated in various ways, including making her wonder if really Victory deserves the nickname, but in the end even after having suffered all kinds of humiliation air superheroine prevails, the story of the vampire who had collaboration Centurion was sensational, with heroin close to saying goodbye and getting the last minute escape and manage to defeat the dreaded opponent

tallyho is responsible I actively participate in this section, was reading the first story of the sisters because I started to follow other stories, the sisters make a totally unexpected villains trio and with great sense of humor and very clear fetish, we have an ingredient for a great story of super heroine, being a good person receptive to ideas.

Void is a new writer, but soon as I read the story of his heroine caught my attention, and I sent several ideas that I found interesting, I am happy that he has used some, and it will still use other, Pariah has a construction well interesting with all drama, but also has its weaknesses, it combines good writing, with great history and great scenes of danger, her struggle with gothic sisters in the second chapter is sensational, heroin is really the edge of order and can out, but I like the heroines are brought to the limits, but defeat the villains, but also prefer woman vs. woman.

Damselbinder is another new writer, have not read everything he wrote, but what I read it I liked, a heroin well built with a well-known weakness elevated to the extreme, we really have a basis for great sagas here.
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Why is this not yet a sticky?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

saxman314 wrote:Why is this not yet a sticky?
It is
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hm, My story isn't up there. :-P
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

He does say he's listing authors with more than one story and equally its a work in progress so it will be changing - as OW says more to come.
PowergirlKiss isnt mentioned yet either and I dare say there are others.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great job O-W , thank you for pulling this all together :D

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

This looks awesome! When I get a chance, I am going to create an archive for the stories using this list.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Will that archive include the Dungeon writers, too?

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:Will that archive include the Dungeon writers, too?

No, because you are all sick degenerates. :laugh:

<Oh, hang on I've posted there too>

Yes, please include the Dungeonites. :D (Yes a total volte-face from me)
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you for the kind words concerning my contribution to the genre.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Alright, for anyone that still cares: went back and did a lot of much-belated updates to this index. I've relaxed my standards a little, and offer my sincerest apologies to CBiscuit first and foremost, for leaving you off the list for so long.

Again - this is still a work in progress, so drop me a line if you've any improvements in mind.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You are a god among men

(joking aside, seriously for this, cheers on behalf of all of us failing writers)

freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks so much for adding my stuff... I'm working on a new story now ! The support and feedback here is always much appreciated
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Great
CBiscuit

I just found out today that you included me! Wow! Thanks!

I wasn't even sure my stories even belonged here when I started, since they are written from a sleepy site perspective. The real popular stories here are true superheroine stories with serious combat. That is in fact what you do here.

By the way I am a he, not a she.

There is a site called "I Write Like" at http://www.iwl.me You can paste text into the window and click analyze to see what famous author your style most resembles. Very cool, but can be addictive at first! It can also be used for gender analysis to some degree as you can paste strange text in and see if a male or female writer comes up consistently.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

I just now spotted this section and saw my name on here too. Thanks Omega Woman...and the description you gave about me was spot-on. I feel very...honored.

(bows respectfully)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for adding me to the list and for the very nice bio, Disciple. And thanks for keeping the full list up to date as well. This is a great resource.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Deleted duplicate entry. :thumbsdown:
Last edited by DrDominator9 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dubbphil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Disciple, first off, many thanks for the good words!

I joined back in 2004, but my account and stories were all mistakenly wiped out due to some sort of glitch in 2013. MH tried but could not figure out what happened, so i kinda figured they'd be long forgotten and had no chance to be included in any sort of Smithsonian exhibit down the line. :D

Wrote 1 or 2 since, but obviously not nearly as much as the old days and have not been around here much lately,...It's funny though, was thinking the other day about how bummed I was that all of my old stories got wiped a few yrs back and then tonight i stumbled onto this 2 year old thread which i never knew existed!

Really, really appreciate being included in this list. Used to have some late nights on here with Franco99, SGWriter (sgz6), superpics4les, Great Dutch Ninja & Caniac89 trying to figure out next, perilous steps for my homegrown heroines. Was always hesitant to share since my material wasn't necessarily in line with other writers, but that said, I took a lot of pride in my PG-schlock, and being able to now re-read them has definitely got me thinking about new stories...and long, run-on sentences :giggle:

Need to check and see, but maybe K & Whiff are still attending State U? :hmmm:

Cheers everyone!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, another big update, found a lost dubbphil classic (hey, I liked it), made a couple more long-overdue entries for some of this board's most overlooked regulars. Perhaps more importantly, all the single-story authors now have a place to call their own.

There's still lots more to catalog in both categories, of course, but I think I'm making decent progress...
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good. I remember a Supergirl story a couple of years ago in which the plotline was that this burgler was robbing a jewelry store and among the items was a rock which was red Kryptonite which had an effect on Supergirl which made her super horny and the guy preceeded to use her as his sex slave or sex toy.

Unfortuntely I don't remember the title or the author.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This INDEX has been updated as of March 15, 2019.

:thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo:

Come back and feast on stories, dear readers.

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Since this very useful post hasn't been updated since 2019, I want to boost it.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Contact Disciple regarding updating the thread. He's the Moderator in charge of it. I'd be pleased with either of you taking on the task.

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Reading back through the list of all the stories, I realize that I should point out that LadyJane has continued to write heroine fiction with all her trademark kinks. You can find links to all her work, including 18 more chapters to the Scarlet Dove saga, and several series about new heroines at her website https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bronson881 wrote:
6 years ago
Very good. I remember a Supergirl story a couple of years ago in which the plotline was that this burgler was robbing a jewelry store and among the items was a rock which was red Kryptonite which had an effect on Supergirl which made her super horny and the guy preceeded to use her as his sex slave or sex toy.

Unfortuntely I don't remember the title or the author.
Supergirl and the Blue Kryptonite is the story. It's on the list above, in among the one-shot stories.