PulseGirl stories post

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey there, long time reader second-time poster.

I recently finished my second 40k word super-heroine peril/sex/action story with original characters.

You can have a look at the cover on my blog or check out the book itself at Smashwords.
Book
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/521473
Blog
http://www.authormckay.blogspot.com
Thanks =)

---

PulseGirl (II) - Broken - Prologue

Although the city was still just getting it's taste of this new heroine, those who knew, knew me as Pulse Girl. A sassy overconfident little thing with her head just above the water, gasping for dear life.

"I know you're new, and you're doing good things, but..." Iconic Woman confessed as her words trailed off.
"...I had a feeling there was a but." I sighed.
She had flown us both the rooftop of a nearby skyscraper after my success turned near disaster on the overpass.
"But you're a bit reckless." she added.
"Is this about the van? Because I missed grabbing it by, literally, my fingertips..." I defended.
The scolding went on for about five minutes. Wasn't exactly how I pictured my first conversation with another of Detmond's super-heroines to go, but what ya gonna do?

In the time I wasn't acting bratty or ignoring her on purpose. I just found being around her difficult...distracting.
You see, as a side effect of having super strength, endurance, invulnerability and ever evolving sonic powers, I also had a few less desirable traits. For whatever reason, when the cellular changes occurred within me giving me those great powers...they also affected my libido. Amplifying it, really. Ridiculously.

In short, and please don't take this the wrong way, I would find everything arousing. Anything...everything...flipping through a damn magazine of Cosmo would turn me on. 'How to please your man with a bowl of butter'. Stop. I can't.
My ears would get warm and a tingle like butterflies in my tight, athletic belly would ripple through my sexually sensitive body.
It got worse. Another side effect of the cellular mutation was invisible to see, but pulsing from my taught, lithe body at all times; no pun intended.

Pheromones. Awful ones. I gave off an unseen attraction. If given enough time, even religious, classy individuals would feel an uncontrollable lusting desire for me. Not just lusting, but feeling sexually inhibited and violent towards me and my body.
And in my line of work, a trait that turns a small gang of thugs into aggressive, horny rapists is arguably the worst thing you can have.
But that wasn't the worst part.

Aside from a few other basic weaknesses, like needing air to breath or being susceptible to drugs like chloroform, worst of all was the Sartaq.

Apparently named after the ancient Mongolian warlord Sartaq Khan, it was more my enemy than any villain ever would be. Within me was a constant throbbing reminder of my own destruction.

The Sartaq was what fueled my hyper libido. A voice in the back of my head that flashed sexual images and pushed me towards sexual surrender. Whenever I was forced (or in moments lacking willpower) to give in to the dark sexual desires, my strength and toughness waned and I would become vulnerable...

Gradually, it would make me physically weaker, then mentally cloudy. Then my body would enter a sort-of shock, where my limbs went basically numb. My eyes would glaze over and everything starts to black out.

The dominating sensations at that point were sexual and carnal in nature. Every inch of my sweaty body would tingle. Every dirty thought I tried so hard to suppress, would explode across my mind. It could even kill me if sustained long enough. Heck, who was I kidding...it would kill me one day.

"Going to have to do better than that!" I shouted, quickly twisting and turning my body as I dodged more bullets.
There were three ski-mask wearing criminals inside the moving van underneath me. My feet were spread wide and my knees were bent to keep my balance as the vehicle raced forward.

'Years of childhood gymnastics are paying off today!' I thought to myself.

So why dodge bullets if they would only bounce off my extremely tough skin? Because they stung like a mother, that was why.
Holes popped in the metal roof as bullets pierced it all around me. I should have been more alarmed. But even in that moment of chaos and action, I found myself distracted by something as silly as how stale my bubble-gum had become, and wondered why I kept chewing it.

The glare of the daytime sun caused me to squint as my brunette hair whipped around behind me and tickled my neck. Similarly my mini skirt danced in the wind tickling my thighs.

Due to a million reasons, less crime, more civilians, it was very rare for me to go out during the day as a super-heroine.
Even before the Event that changed my life I had an athletic build. Growing up a student athlete I spent hours in the gym everyday.
No longer though, the experimental serum I was injected with gave me extraordinary 'gifts'.
Controversially, magazines have listed me in the top twenty-five 'most beautiful people' more than once. That didn't mean I was comfortable showing everything off. And my costume did basically that.
It was fabricated from a rare material made of unstable-molecules. Stretchy but firm, it couldn't be stained or torn; was completely indestructible.

At the time of it's creation I was convinced it would be wise, as most heroines do, to reveal a bit of skin here and there. It would distract the scum and villainy and give me an advantage in the crucial moment of battle. 'Sexuality is another weapon in your arsenal' I was told.
And it works. More than once I got in an easy first strike because dumb men were caught staring. And that's great for most heroines. But for me it almost works against my favor.

The van sped along a raised overpass when I noticed a busy intersection ahead where the bridge ended. There were several civilians crossing, completely unaware of the danger racing towards them. 'These pigs aren't going to stop' I thought.
Quickly I lunged forward towards the hood of the van. With both hands I grabbed onto a cross bar atop the windshield and kicked my legs straight up into the air. I held the hand stand for a moment before spinning forward and smashing through the windshield, feet first.
All the seats, sans the driver's, were removed. Probably to make room for the large armored-cases of rare diamonds I stopped them from stealing.

Judging by the force my feet felt after smashing through the windshield I assumed I slammed into one of the thugs. My mental celebration was quickly followed by a hard fist to my jaw that twisted my head around.

'Should have got my bearings quicker' I thought to myself.

"Back for more, sweet tits?" I heard a familiar nasally voice ask. Turning to late, I felt the devilishly sweet impact of a knee driven right between the legs. My eyes shot open in surprise as I felt a tingle in my lower abdomen. I tried to suppress the lip-biting expression my face involuntarily made, but could tell by their pleased smiles, it was too late.

The night before I had encountered that same group. Flashlights in a dark alley caught my attention while patrolling the rooftops of the commercial district in northern Central Island. Later I found out the building was used by a large scale commercial jeweler.
At this naive point in my career if there was no meta threat, that is to say 'super powered', my strategy was lax; three masked criminals seemed to pose no threat to the heroine PulseGirl.

After a heroic entrance and basic 'easy way / hard way' speech we started to mix it up.
My reflexes allowed me to be two steps ahead of them, even in a three versus one scenario. Spinning, I struck with an elbow strike. The crunch of his nose let me know he was probably out of the fight.

Before allowing the other criminals a chance I cartwheeled to the side and dove at thug, tackling him through a door and into the adjacent alley-way. I straddled his abdomen and administered sweet justice in the form a few quick fists.
Hearing another approach, I quickly tilted my head to the side to dodge a kick from the last standing would-be-criminal.
"Nice try, pal" I taunted, before quickly rolling sideways to my feet.

He threw another haymaker that was easily dodged. With a smirk I quickly grasped his wrist and crossed his arm in front of his neck and pinned him against a brick wall.

I smiled and was reminding him it "Would have been easier if you'd just given yourself up, the law doesn't go easy on-"
But before I had a chance to finish I felt a heavy impact on the back of my head, the force sending my body forward into the man before me.

The one with the broken nose had caught me off guard and dazed me. The impact, that would have likely rendered an average woman unconscious, merely sent a white flash across my senses before things slowly faded back to normal.
During that time the two put a few hits on me, using my body as a punching bag, before I regained my bearings and decided to end it.
While preparing to use a sonic attack I let my guard down and took a solid kick between the legs, causing my body to bend forward a bit, arching my back to protect the suddenly attacked region.

The bloody-nosed man must have noticed my sudden lack of focus, and heard the tiny whimper escape my lips, because he followed up with another kick to my sensitive feminine region. The fourth pounding caused my knees to press together, instinctively protecting myself. I struggled to gain control of my body and the situation. The Sartaq was triggered.

My face was contorted as I felt it. Not pain, I was tough, basically invulnerable. It was more sinister. A tiny hint of a warm, liquid feeling, a stirring ache in the pit of my stomach.

'No! Not now...' I thought, with a hint of worry.

"Let's get the fuck outta here!" one thug yelled, pulling at his wounded comrade.

"Hang on, you seeing this?" a criminal asked.

"Yeah, Cheer-Girl here must be getting fucked too much in the locker room... got herself a sensitive puss!" the man behind me taunted, laughing.

He grabbed me from behind and put me in a choke hold. With my arms lifted overhead I could feel my large breasts heaving noticeably with each gasp of air I drew in.

The bloodied criminal latched both his gloved hands onto my shoulders and began steadily bashing his knee between my legs, pounding me over and over. Each impact shook my tight body and forced a betrayal from my lips in the form of a sexual whimper. Each impact caused my breast to defy the support my skin-tight tube-top provided and jiggle to the delight of my attackers.

'Unng! ...this can't be happening...' I thought as I felt every bit of his hard kneecap press into the soft folds of my panty-covered womanhood.

'This shouldn't... UnnG! .. be turning me on...' I whined in my head, once again betrayed by my body. In the back of my air-deprived mind, like a slimy tentacle slowly wrapping around my ankle, I felt the grasps of the Sartaq starting to take hold. I only had a few moments before I would be completely helpless.

My eyes clenched shut as I involuntarily whimpered. I realized my nipples had hardened under the smooth fabric of my tube-top.
"She's not so feisty now..." The criminal behind me admitted as I struggled to catch my breath. My lungs started to burn. I needed air. Using my waning strength I turned from side to side in an effort to break free. But I was losing my strength. In some sick way, my body interpreted this violent act as sexual.

"Ughh!" I yelped as my heart rate began to pick up. A feeling of dread overcame me as it's evil tentacles slowly pulled me down into its warm grasp.

Unwanted images of my young, toned body being used by those three men flashed in my mind's eye. It was my weakness. The Sartaq.

In the blink of an eye the memory was gone.

"Not this time!" I snapped.

With a flurry of backhanded fists and kicks I disarmed the passengers. Glancing out the windshield I realized the intersection was only a few yards ahead. Whipping my body around I grabbed and tugged hard at the steering wheel.

The van violently turned to the right, the force tossed the passengers across the back of the van.

We smashed into a small divider and came to a stop perched half on the over-pass and half dangling over the side. It must have been twenty-five or thirty-five feet to the busy road below.

Quickly I popped out of the van door and had a look around for injured civilians. People in the intersection just ahead were scattering from the shock of what just happened.

For the first time I took in my surroundings. North East Westland was as bleak during the day as it was at night. The people who didn't run were on their cell phones and gasped at the sight. I knew it wouldn't be long before FMC drones, or worse, showed up to the accident.
Satisfied that I had executed another darn-near flawless halting of criminal actions I allowed myself to sigh heavily. I strolled around the van and grasped the rear doors. With an effortless tug and a metallic screech I tore them clear off their hinges and tossed them aside-

Pa-Toom!

The sound of gunfire prefaced a sharp impact on my chest. I winced but stood my ground as the .45 caliber slug crumpled into a flat piece of metal against my chest.

It did no physical damage; only stung like a bitch. But as I felt my breasts jiggle slightly from the impact, the tiniest of unwanted tingles was sent down the back of my neck. That hint of eroticism that caused my nipples to stiffen was the only real danger.

The shooter, kneeling just behind the door with the gun barrel practically a foot from my chest, had a look of terror on his face. A big pink bubble grew from my lips before it burst and I smiled and winked at him, before socking him.
Last edited by McKay 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Interesting style and well done. I'd like to read more.

Now, couple of criticisms:

I would have liked to see her use her sonic power by now.

I was surprised you didn't follow through more on the previous night's attack on her when she was weakened.

You have used the very same weakness as the writer Eric Bane developed in his Ms. Marvelous heroine, even going so far as to give her weakness a name like he did. If you're going to do that, you should at least say you're doing it as an homage to his work.

Nevertheless, you write well and I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The story and the narrative are good, just think that you copied several idea of Steven Bell, without even changing the names, anyway apart from that the story gets good
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Valugi, you're right, it's Steven Bell, not Eric Bane. My bad.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

great story and characters so far!
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Many of the same elements as the Ms Marvelous stories, but I generally very much enjoyed those, so it's all okay in my court.

My wonder is, is this just a teaser to get us to go to smaswords? I hope more of / the rest of the story gets posted here, as I very much enjoyed what has so far been posted.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey, I'm not even sure if everyone will see this reply as it looks like it has been about a year since the last replies.
I really appreciate all your feedback and wish I'd seen it sooner =/

This was my second post, in the first I mentioned how I really loved bell's stories and my stuff is definitely an homage. I wanted more of his stories and world so badly I created a world of my own (in his image, if you will) as a pseudo way of continuing the elements I loved so much.

Long story short, I fell so in love with the character and world I'd created that I commissioned several sexy "cover arts" to be created, so I'm writing about one 40k+ story a year to recoup the money.

Also, is there a way to combine posts? I'd love to combine my two posts into one.
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

Also, I just put up a third story.

Book
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/606354
Blog
http://authormckay.blogspot.com/2016/01 ... gs-is.html

Check out the art, I really dig it
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

fabu00 wrote:.

Also, is there a way to combine posts? I'd love to combine my two posts into one.

I've sent a message on your behalf to sgz6 the story moderator to ask him to merge your threads as per your comment above, so keep an eye on your messages as he may contact you for confirmation over next few days.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks a lot Tallyho, I appreciate it
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've published a fourth story called "Biggest Fan" about our heroine PulseGirl battling a mystical-gem wielding mad man with the power to hypnotize while balancing a love triangle between her aspiring actress girlfriend and crazy nymphomaniac ex-roomate!

Book:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/617942
Blog:
http://authormckay.blogspot.com/

Prologue:

My heart raced as my seated hips gyrated against my bonds.
I clenched my eyes shut, trying to escape from the nightmare.
The Sartaq pumped through me completley as my orgasm grew to it's zenith.
I felt the Pawn King's gloved finger work between the soft skin of my cheek and the edge of my mask.
The two, large news-station cameras pointed towards us glowed red, indicating they were broadcasting live.
My nipples, visible from under my skin-tight tube-top, were as hard as diamonds for all of Detmond to see.
My cheeks felt on fire as my hips began to shake violently.
I was being unmasked on live television and forced to cum; helpless to stop either.
I blinked rapidly, shedding tears.
Slowly, he tugged and the mask began to peel away.
My chin and face arched forward in one last effort to keep it on.
'No, no, no...' I whined to myself.
But just like that, the orgasm ripped through me and I was unmasked.
"Ugnn! Unn-unn-unn..." I whimpered and moaned.
'It...can't be...' PawnKing whispered in delight.
Everone in Detmond City saw PulseGirl revealed.
She was collegiate athlete, and sex symbol, twenty-one year old Kimberly LaRue.

THREE DAYS EARLIER

The awful curse which gave me the super-powers that allowed me to try to be a Superheroine also encouraged my enemies to hurt me in the only way that could defeat me.
The Deomutanium serum that unwillingly changed my body also made me very susceptible to sexual stimulation, that demon inside me was called the Sartaq.
If I gave in to the Sartaq and had an orgasm I would lose my powers for several hours and enter a state of shock.
If the forced stimulation continued I could even die.
And the fact that I had super-charged pheromones constantly pulsing from my body, and that these pheromones drove people wild with the desire to rape me was the worst part.
Though a Superheroine's image may be confident and virtuous, it wasn't that way for me.
It was a struggle to put my bold costume on every time. Justifiably, I was scared.
But I always stretched it on and did the right thing.
Detmond was still a wreck.
It's good people needed help.
I had these powers and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't use them.
But I couldn't afford to make any mistakes.
Which was actually what I had done that night.

I thought they were done, all sprawled out on the concrete floor. I'd defeated a group of Russian criminals and was interrogating one a bit too long, too particularly, because I didn't sense my approacher.
The chloroform rag pressed against my mouth was all it took to shift the balance.
The others slowly got to their feet and gave me a beating.
“The Czar will reward us with riches, he will reward us by bringing us back to the Motherland, out of this stentch, and fight by his side.” their leader preached.
I knew I was in a bad situation, but the good news was that the effects of the chemicals were starting to wear off. Though I still saw stars from the beatdown, my eyes were starting to focus and I felt some strength returning.
'N-need are a few... minutes... get under control...' I assured myself.
Weakly I tried to stand, but two Russian hands pressed on my shoulders and forced me back to my knees.
“Petrov, tie her up. You two, ready the small shipping crate. Mikhail, give her the buzzer while I break her.”
'S-shipping crate...?!' I feared in my mind.
Out of still wary eyes I watched men approach holding rope.
Someone held something bright yellow in his hand, but from my position on the floor, I couldn’t make out what it was.
I was shoved onto my belly, forcing me to exhale violently. A solid boot to the back of the head dazed me further.
They set the ropes on the ground and pulled my hands behind my back.
I was barely able to resist, to pull free of their grasp, to weak from the whole ordeal.
They held both my wrists and wrapped it around several times, binding them tightly together.
They tied off a knot and pulled it tight to remove any slack in the rope.
Another set of strong hands pulled my legs apart. I felt fingers groping my ass then lift my skirt and pull the stretchy fabric of my
white panties to one side, exposing my warm hole. I felt him spread my cheeks with his hands. Something hard and pointed pressed against the entrance to my hole.
“S-stop...” I protested weakly.
But none of them did.
Too late, I realized it was a vibrator. I tried to clench my muscles, to keep it out, but it did little good against the lubricated point of the stimulator.
The tip slid an inch inside me, then another.
I moaned softly as it was slowly pressed down, gradually forcing it farther into me.
My ankle was grabbed and folded back to my leg. I was pretty flexible, so they didn’t have a problem pushing my shin down until my calf was pressing against the top of my thigh, just below my bubble butt.
Continued wiggling of the vibrator regained my attention.
It's pointed tip broadened into a one inch shaft. As they pressed it four inches inside me, I could feel ridges on the surface of the shaft. The ridges increased the intensity of the stimulation that I was receiving, and worse, were angled in such a way that they prevented the stimulator from slipping back out.
Once in as far as they wanted, they chuckled as they pulled my panties back. A small bulge protruded from my panties at the spot where the base of the stimulator poked out of my pussy.
I moaned louder as they pressed again against the base of the stimulator, driving it another inch inside of me.
Panicked, I watched out of the corner of my half-shut eyes as another length of rope was picked up off the ground.
I felt them wrap it around my leg.
I knew what they had in mind, but the sudden sexual shock was keeping me from putting up any resistance.
The rope was wrapped over the top of my shin, just above the ankle, then underneath my thigh. They made several loops, then finished with another tight knot.
The process was repeated on my left leg, effectively securing my legs in folded positions.
I laid on my stomach, my hands tied behind my back, each of my legs hogtied, the the vibrator sapping my perfect snatch and keeping me fragile.
I could do little more than squeal as it was pushed in a sixth inch. They wiggled the stimulator from side to side, checking that it was secure and causing a wave of unwanted erotic sensations to course through my body.
“Oh, god... no...” I moaned.
“Perfect for the shipping crate,” he responded as he slapped my ass. “Leave us.”
Tenderly, I squeezed my legs together, trying to force the vibrator out of my sensitive region, but it was held firmly in place by its ridges and my own panties.
The reality that I might be sent to Russia, to evil warlord Czar Gustav, tied up in a box, washed over me like wildfire.
I moaned loudly and begged him to stop.
“Please... don’t do this. Please...”
I wiggled and squirmed, arching my back in an attempt to escape, but it was no use.
I could feel the Sartaq growing stronger inside me, robbing me of my will to resist.
Polluting my mind with thoughts of acceptance, and even, desire.
Then I heard it.
The fear inducing sound that no twenty year old girl wants to hear when unexpected.
The sound of a zipper.
Weakly, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His cock was fully swollen and extended. The sight of it filled me with dread.
I knew I had to resist him, to fight him, but I felt so weak. I wasn’t sure if I could go on.
Between fear and despare my mind noticed something he was holding, a yellow box.
“You shouldn't have come here, little heroine.” he smiled, before pressing a button on the box.
“Aaaagh!” I screamed as the stimulator began to oscillate inside of me. A surge of sensations flooded my body. My fingers shot apart as if taken rigor mortis.
My body felt as if it were on fire, starting at the tip of the stimulator six inches inside me, then working its way outward.
The Sartaq unwillingly burned and started to truly overtake my senses. Its warm embrace began to creep in on my mind, threatening to make me its slave.
My moans grew louder as the Russian leader tortured me. He pressed the button again, turning the vibrator
off.
Then he turned it on again, sending a new wave of feelings
pulsating through me.
He repeated the exercise, causing my body to arch and squirm on the dusty warehouse floor.
My moans filled the industrial structure.
He continued to torment me for several minutes, first turning the hideous device off, then flipping it on again.
My strength evaporated, replaced with sticky thighs and aching nipples.
Gradually, the convulsions of my body on the warehouse floor lessened, until finally my body went completely limp and still other than erotic trembles.
“Please... s-stop...” I whimpered in a weak voice.
I felt him kneel behind me, part my legs more, and plop his hips onto my apple booty.
His cock plopped down against my the small of my lowerback grew yet, larger and stiffer. His hips began to gyrate, rubbing the hot shaft back and forth between my curvy ass.
I could tell that the thing was huge.
I moaned helplessly as the moist head blazed a path upward across my spine. I knew that if something didn't change soon, I was done for.
My mind was swimming with erotic fantasies of being raped. The mental images of his incredible cock were destroying me as surely as the vibrator.
My nipples, covered by the thin material of my tube-tope, ached for attention. My bosom heaved as I tried to breathe. I couldn't get enough air.
I had no idea how to escape.
I wasn't sure if I even wanted to escape.
I was being defeated, humiliated and going to be shipped to Russia.
But it was like heaven. The Sartaq, my weakness to sexual stimulation, took over my mind and convinced me that I wanted this to happen. It convinced me that I wanted to be raped.
“W-wait...” I moaned again. “Don’t... stop...”
Suddenly he pulled my panties aside and yanked out the vibrator.
“Gaaaaahhhhh!” I cried out, the walls of my pussy hugging it as it left.
I was literally panting like a dog, my half-closed eyes rolling up in my head.
My pink lips came apart and drooled ever so slightly.
“You're an incredible woman...I've... never desired a woman as much as I do right...now” he growled, my pheramones taking control of him.
His aggressive grunts filled my ears and I did not resist as I felt him guide the tip of his massive member to its target. It was large and fat but
slid easily between my nether lips.
My body tensed as it penetrated several inches into my wet hole.
There was a moment of glorious pain as my pussy was stretched to accommodate the size of his thick shaft. But the pain subsided and was quickly replaced with unbearable sensations of a different kind.
He rocked back and forth on his knees, pushing the huge tool deeper inside me with each new thrust. My lithe body went limp. The side of my head rested against the ground.
Swollen tits swung with the steady motion of gyrating hips. My sensitive breasts scraped back and forth against the cement as he worked me over.
I groaned in erotic agony as he gave me as much as he wanted. Detmond, my depressed city that needed me, no longer existed to me.
I was being sexually satisfied and nothing mattered to me anymore other than the cock that filled me.
My tight pussy embraced it, caressing its slick sides and encouraging it to deliver its cumload.
My mind and will were almost lost.
Every nerve ending in my lithe figure was being activated.
Every muscle in my incredible body is fully attuned to the man ravaging me, fully attuned to the state of being ravaged.
That was what the Sartaq did.
That man might have been an awful lover, but it didn't matter to me. The Sartaq convinced me I was getting a world-class fucking and I should enjoy it like it's the last time I may ever cum...because it might have been.
Then a stroke of luck.
He came first, a solid blast that fired into my depths and left me momentarily unable to even breathe.
I bit my lower lip and held my ground.
It was touchy as my hips quivered. His quickly flaccid cock still threatened to push me over the top, but I did it.
I didn't cum.
There I laid, tightly bound on the cement floor of the warehouse, weak and shaken, just focusing on breathing.
It wasn't any effort for him to slip his sore tool out of me as he did so with a sigh.
Then we heard a few knocks on the door.
“Ahhh...the crate must be ready...but I don't think I want to let you go” he said, full of pheramones.
I listened as the frantic knocks quickly became bangs.
"A moment, comrades, a moment-"
But they were more and more frantic, as the men shouted in Russian, until the door exploded open.

“You alright?” she asked with her digitized voice and an outstretched gauntlet. I wiggled free of the ropes she singed and accepted her armored hand.
“Y-yes...I owe you...again.” I said, inhaling deeply once I was to my feet.
She had entered dramatically with a resounding thud of shattered windows.
Blue fiery light from her kinetic thrust jets emitted from her boots as she flew horizontally into the warehouse room I was being held.
Glowing triangles on her palms fired blue plasma, like lasers.
The reactionless force projections sent Russians tumbling with their clothes charred and smoking.
I blinked weakly as the sound of the battle filled my senses while she zipped and hovered around the room.
Her digitized voiced could faintly be heard as she shouted commands inside her helmet.
"Photo-repulsors!"
"Re-direct armor!"
After several AK-47 touting Russians and she exchanged fire, it was over. With her fully operational highly-advanced suit of battle armor, WonderTech was a force to be reckoned with.
Dusting myself off, and stretching legs that had been tightly bound, I couldn't help but take her in.
The armor she wore was bulky, even on her lithe figure, but it wasn't a full suit. Rather, plates of highly-advanced armor which connected and covered roughly ninety percent of her body. Small sections of her obliques, her pelvis and a few inches north and south of her elbows were not covered and you could see the skin-tight polymer circuit-suit she wore underneath.
“Don't sweat it,” she replied before getting serious. “I've been looking for you. Can we talk?”
As she examined a Russian rifle I looked down and bashfully covered my hard nipples.
"Do you have anything cold?"
WonderTech spray a quick dusting of frosty blue mist onto the rifle, then crushed it in her mettalic glove.
"About an ounce under two liters of super coolant." she delivered dryly.
"Anything less cold?" I chuckled.
I felt her unseen smile under her helmet.
She combined water from her suit's hydration system with a spray of the super coolant which created ice instantly.
I rubbed it across my neck and thighs, using the cold to finish off the remaining elements of the Sartaq that were boiling my blood and making me horny.
"Cold helps you?"
"S-sort of..." The baseball-sized cube was all but melted over my exposed skin. "So why were you looking for me?"
We stepped out into the cool spring night of the warehouse run-down asphalt parking lot.
We were in Westland, easily the worst borough in the massive, depressed, crime-ridden city of Detmond. Westland was rampant with prostitution and crime. Police rarely patrolled there without being in force.
"Iconic Woman is... out of the game." WonderTech said said through her visored helmet.
"What? What happened?" I asked with sincere shock and concern.
"I want to tell you more but it would be violating a number of our team codes." she said.
"Why find me to tell me this then?" I asked
WonderTech's boot thrusters ignited and she hovered before me, heroicly putting her hands on her hips.
"We want to offer you temporary status as a member of the Heroine of Hope until we can...help Iconic Woman." she invited.
My eyebrows raised on my forehead as I heard this interesting news. They were the city's premiere Superhero team. They saved me more than once and were really good girls.
But I couldn't be trusted, not with my pheramones.
"You'd have to come clean about who you are and other details, but we would as well. It would be creating a serious bond and trust between us. The kind of bond a true team requires." she added
I didn't know if I wanted to do that.
"We need you. Iconic Woman needs you." she added.
The heroines of hope, but Iconic Woman especially, have been great allies and have proven they are worthy, but...
"I'm sorry...the 'team' thing...I just can't. I'm not safe to be around.”
"Do me a favor then," her wrist gauntlet opened to reveal a wrist-band which she tossed to.
"Hang on to that. Think about our offer, and if you feel like atleast hearing us out, activate it. I'll come pick you up. Take care of yourself, PulseGirl."
And before I could muster a response, she rocketed off into the night sky.
“You too, hero.”I whispered.
McKay
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've published a fifth story about our athletic, busty, young heroine and what happens when she's locked in a mega-prison with all manners of scum and villainy.

Book:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/668502
Blog:
http://authormckay.blogspot.com/

Prologue

The combination of my sudden, acrobatic appearance and revealing skin-tight costume startled the group. And that was all the advantage I needed.
Hopping forward, I quickly lashed out with a chipper side-kick that knocked an uzi from the closest criminal's grasp. It skittered across the dirty pathway of the poorly-lit junkyard.
My golden-brown hair danced in the moonlight as I grabbed two criminals by their shoulders, and in one fluid motion, pulled and jumped, slamming my knees into their chests. Grimacing in pain, the two doubled over, leaving only another dozen left.
The encounter may have only been a pseudo training-session, but the stakes were high.
With a slight smirk I quickly drew in enough air to fill my ample chest. With my mouth forming a tight-lipped circle I began to exhale. The familiar tingle in my throat prefaced the sonic wave which erupted from within me with a shrieking scream. Through squinted eyes I watched the air ripple and warp before my face, forcing the nearest five enemies off their feet with the force of a small explosion.
They slammed into the trunk of some rusty vehicle, crunching the metal loudly before falling to the ground.
My lungs emptied and I gasped for air. After three big breaths I felt someone approaching my side. Shaking off the light-headed feeling I quickly dashed away from them.
Unfortunately my dodging one danger led me straight into another. Too late I saw the brief glimpse of brass knuckles swinging for my jaw.
They impacted, twisting my head aside and sending me tumbling across the dusty ground. I was tough, and it didn't hurt all that much, but despite my super invulnerability I still only weighed a hundred and thirty pounds.
Still rolling over broken class, I used my momentum and superior athleticism to distract them. I sprung right back up using an aerial flip for show. Picture a common cartwheel except no hands on the ground, pretty routine in the cheer-leading world.
Without pause I parlayed that motion into a spinning elbow strike to the face of another attacker.
My grin faded, though, as the sound of their van roaring to life caught my attention.
Deftly I darted away from the mass of criminals to get a clear shot at the van skidding away.
Squinting, I zeroed in on the van's front radiator and drew in a short breath. Quickly, I spat out a short shriek. It forced a tight, sonic lance to scream out and slam into the van, rocking it. The sputter and pop noise the engine made told me it wasn't going anywhere; unfortunately my path to it was blocked.
A real big guy was standing in my way, swinging at me with a wild right that I avoided easily. I countered with a straight left jab that snapped his head back. Enraged, the giant swung at me again, this time with his left but just as wildly as before. I blocked the blow and reached up, grabbing him by the wrist. With a light tug I easily brought him down to his knees.
He landed heavily on the ground but I didn’t let go of his arm. Instead, I used my superior strength to lift him back to his feet and then twisted my torso, pulling the big guy into a nearby pile of car parts. The impact seemed to take the fight out of him so I let go and allowed him to slump down, whimpering like a child.
I proceeded quickly around the front of the Van, determined not to let Vinny Ossino escape. The van's engine was smoking now as the Italian gangster frantically tried to restart it. He glanced up at me with a look of fear and hate on his fat face.
I grabbed onto the driver side door with both hands and yanked. With a terrible screech it gave way to my strength, ripping off its hinges. I flung it over my head and behind me, where it crashed onto the parking lot surface with a loud crunch.
Ossino cursed me out as I grabbed two handfuls of his track-suit and forcibly dragged him out of the wrecked vehicle. With minimal effort I threw him aside by my feet.
'Please be here. Please be here.' I thought to myself.
Kneeling in the van I felt a smile knowing how close I was to finding the dangerous ring, but quickly it faded as I came up with nothing.
The ring belonged to a villain named Rapier. She was at one point a super-heroine herself, known as the Shadow Mistress. But ChronoWitch said the ring corrupted her and turned her.
She was taken prisoner a week prior and her ring was changing hands on the black market. We knew we had to get it before it ended up in the wrong hands.
Suddenly the crackle of gun fire startled me like an unexpected clapping of thunder. The bullets rattled off the metal van, creating dents and some even piercing it.
I quickly jumped into the van and out the passenger side, putting the large metal vehicle between the guns and I.
“This would be perfect time for a little backup...” I mumbled, looking around. It wasn't like the bullets could hurt me, my skin was basically invulnerable, it just stung like a bitch.
“Did you get her?” Vinny shouted from the other side. “I said did you hit the little tramp or not?!”
Spinning on heel I knelt, facing the van with my eyes closed. I drew in a breath and unleashed a short sonic ping. My ears transformed the returned sound from my surroundings into electrical impulses that lit up inside my eye lids. The shape of the van was before me, but like an x-ray, I saw the shapes of four remaining criminals moving around the rear of the vehicle.
"Enough of this." I snorted.
Quickly I leapt, sliding feet first across the hood of the van. As I landed I unleashed a lung-full of sonic devastation.
Through the distorted air before me I watched the turmoil. They twisted and bent over, clutching at their ears and dropping to their knees.
Again I caught my breath and relaxed my stance.
Confidently, I approached the Italian criminal, not knowing the danger that awaited me.
Vinny Ossino laid on his side, an uzi hidden under his bulk.
As I grabbed his shoulder to pull him to his knees, he tilted the weapon up and unloaded its full clip directly into my torso—
A crescendo of automatic fire ripped through the still air of the night. I gasped in slight pain and surprise as the slugs slammed into my tight belly and tube-top-covered chest. The assault physically pushed my one hundred and thirty pound frame backward. I fell into a heap of metal junk, on my back, dazed and whimpering in pain.
Through wincing eyes I saw the Italian limping towards me, ears bleeding and a crazed smile plastered across his face.
The fact that I was still alive confirmed that my Deomutanium-induced invulnerability had again protected me. My skin would bruise and welt, but was not pierced.
The sensations the gun-fire caused though were unbelievable. At least one round had slammed into my sensitive, costume-covered nipple and made it jump to attention. I had to bite my lip to hold an involuntary moan back. The stinging felt like someone was pinching down on my swollen bud, sending an unwanted pang of sexual sensations through my tit.
“You’re mine, now!” he bragged while reloading. “You’re mine, now, super-bitch!”
I pouted and groaned as he pointed the weapon again at my prone form. He squeezed the trigger and unloaded the second clip.
Flashes of light and flame shot from the barrel of the uzi and again the sound of automatic fire filled the air. I tried to raise my hands to protect myself, but it was hopeless. He raked my body up and down, from my head to my feet. I screamed as the metal slugs pelted my body.
I could seemingly feel each bullet as it ricocheted off of my skin, until finally all the points of pain and pleasure seemed to merge into one.
After what seemed like an eternity of torture, and when the clip was finally emptied, I laid still on the dirt, feeling as if every bone in my body had been pulverized.
As with my nipple, the thin fabric of my cheerleader-themed costume provided little protection.
Though the weapon fired for only a few seconds, I'm ashamed to admit that my body was on fire. The Sartaq was suddenly awake and trying to wrap its dark tentacles all over me. My legs and arms felt numb and far away, quickly becoming distant and useless.
I rested my head on an engine block and concentrated on keeping my mind from allowing any erotic thoughts into my head. That was the way of the Sartaq.
The soft whimpering that escaped from my lips confirmed to Ossino that I was still alive. Like a fish out of water I slowly wiggled and gyrated on the ground. His laughter ceased, replaced by astonished ravings.
“Ugh…Hhhnnnn.” I sobbed.
“You can’t be alive! You can’t be! What does it take to kill you? The fuck do I have to do? "
Just then I caught a flash of white appearing above us as the angelic figure of Iconic Woman quickly descended from the heavens and settled down between us.
"Was w-wondering when you were going to get involved..." I groaned.
Though I couldn't see it, I felt the smirk of my beautiful friend. With her back to me she sparkled radiantly in her skin-tight white costume with gold trim. Her slender and athletic figure reached out and grabbed the gun with both hands. Her strong shoulders flexed with strength as she tore the mainly-solid metal weapon apart.
“Iconic Woman!” the remaining criminals gasped as one.
The leader of the Heroines of Hope scanned the area and assumed a legendarily-sexy heroic stance.
“No deal going down for you today, Vinny! No longer will I sit idly by while you terrorize the newest member of the Heroines of Hope.” she warned.
And kick ass, she did.
It was quick and, for the Italians, it wasn't pretty.
We could already hear the sound of sirens- no doubt someone had heard and reported the bursts of gunfire in the Junkyard.
She herded the few conscious criminals over and sat them together next to their unconscious boss so that we could keep an eye on them until the police or FMC arrived.
After her display of strength and speed, the few remaining criminals were more than willing to give up without the need for further violence.
Shortly after we stood together as the police arrested the men and cleared the scene.

"You relied too much on your powers. You need to think more. There may be a time you cannot rely on your powers and need to use your cunning. Remember to use ASAP when you arrive. Asses-”
“Asses, secure, account and provide assistance, I remember.” I cut her off, trying oh so hard not to roll my eyes.
“That's right. I would have isolate the van first. Then blah, blah, blah-”
I tried my best to listen but once I saw the bumps that formed by her nipples beneath the sheer fabric of her tight, white one-piece I couldn't look away.
It was always the biggest difficulty for me being part of their superhero group. WonderTech, ChronoWitch and IconicWoman were three of the most beautiful women on the entire planet. And I was a young, attractive girl who was cursed with the Sartaq.
It was a brutal combination.
My cheeks were absolutely burning as I blushed at the memory of our sexual history. She was breathing in my supercharged sexual pheromones as we stood together, while I soaked up the strong, sexual sight that she was.
She must have noticed my full, red lips form an unintentionally seductive pout because her strong body language faltered slightly.
My gaze traveled up to her big blue eyes, almost too large for her slender face, looking out from beneath the wide eye-holes of her white mask. She radiated a virtuous innocence, while I could only imagine I looked painfully vulnerable and desirable.
I didn't need to look down to know that my nipples had become hard pebbles under my tight tube-top too. I didn't need to lift my pleaded mini-skirt to know there was a spot of moisture rapidly staining my white panties.
Biting my lower lip I realized that she was examining my breasts as much as I was hers. There we were, the two of us. Super-heroines standing in a junkyard at night, surrounded by police, checking each other out like cats in heat.
She knew as well as I did of my curse to attract, of my uncontrollable ability to fill both men and women with sexual desire, yet she didn't move away. Would we be able to restrain ourselves, or would this team-exercise turn into a public mistake? Would it turn into another StarGard auditorium scene...?
"Did WonderTech inform you... of the encoded 'invitation' you received from Cybercache?" She asked meekly, breaking our silence.
"She did...” I whispered softly.
"Have you considered it could be a trap?"
I nodded my head yes and was able to break the trance. Looking around I noticed all the police were finding it hard to resist gawking in our direction.
IconicWoman turned and also saw that all eyes were focused on both of us.
"But I have to do it if it means rescuing StarBrite..."
Her eyes met mine and she nodded in affirmation.
"We can talk more later. Time to go."

Everything was dark and hazy. A Flickering of images and memories. The light tapping sound of the rain and voices of a familiar friend. Cynthia, my childhood friend and ex-lover, felt estranged, hard to focus on her face. A car engine then a single chime of a church bell. A door closing. William Helmsworth, Cynthia's secretive dad. I felt guilty. Guilty that I never told Cynthia about her father, about his villainous ways. A song, then steady squeals from a train. I'm ambushed by a digital face and a beautiful mutant laying in a medical bed. She lay asleep but her black hair danced. The hair turned to plastic and fluttered like the wind against a flag.
I felt her yellow hand on the small of my back before she impaled me from behind. Bliss and lust washed over me. Someone familiar spoke to me and she said, —I don't know who you are, but thank you, and we jumped and fell towards the earth. But I was alone. A group of children whistled and clapped. They swam and swam, their dresses wrapping around me. Those dresses turned into a whirlpool in the sea and I was drowning in the warm, wet water. Alone.
“Gah!” I panted, suddenly awake with a gasp, but I was not alone.
My breasts were swollen and my breathing ragged. My mouth felt dry as I clamped the smooth, glistening skin of my thighs together and felt a warm, foreign object between them.
As my eyes focused in the low light I found Brittany kneeling on the couch, her eyes locked with my own, her hand grasping my own wrist between my legs.
And I wanted her.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I know you use them as reference/homage, but you literally nearly copied word for word an entire part of one of the Ms. Marvelous stories here...
GeekyPornCritic

Does anyone know what happen to McKay? A sixth box was announced, but never released.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ He was last on the board in June 2018 so still about
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).