Supergirl : Hidden Potential (Link to newer one down below)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Its gotham city and a crook is dealing high level drugs in a seedy alleyway, but just as they seal the deal they see a wave of wind come towards them and they realize supergirl is coming as then sudennly a thug feels a tap from behind him as he anxiously turns around and to his suprise he sees Supergirl standing there with a smug look and her hands on her hips, they both try to run in fear but she picks them both up asking :

''Where are you getting you're drugs from?''

''W-we don't know!'' they fearfully answer

''Wrong anwser'' she replies as she knocks both of their heads together dazing them

''I'll ask again, Who is your supplier?'' She asks again just as sternly

''Ok! it's bane!'' One of them blurts out

''Good, now that wasnt so hard now was it?''

Both the men both look horrified for what bane will do now they've told her.

''Tell bane I'm coming for him'' She says as she flies up leaving the distraught thugs free.

Bane hears of the news and is absoulutely furious, he desides to moniter every drug deal until they catch her, and as a thugs whispers to him before announcing ''Supergirl is gonna get a big surprise when we finally get her''

At her home only a few days later Supergirl recieves a sense that a drug deal is about to go down and proceedingly gets ready before flying out her window to the location, Bane waits as the drug deal goes down in a van not far away, Supergirl arrives and proceedingly beats up banes thugs and destroys their drugs with her heat vision, bane then drives his van straight for her but ends up totaling the car not leaving a scratch on her, she pulls him out ready to send him to the police

''You're reign over Gotham city is over!''

''I don't think so'' Bane remarks as she looks down and sees a tiny shard of the truck stuck in her leg as she looks over and sees that some piece of equipment was strapped to the front of it as she faints and bane gets up and dusts himself off before picking her up and leaving with her.

Supergirl wakes up in a daze, struggling and wondering why she cant get up as the shard is gone. bane enters :

''Oh, you're finally awake, this is gonna be a lot of fun''

''Why can't i move, the shard is gone?'' She asks fearfully

''The shard was just to daze you, you are currently lying on one of the last parts of zod's ship that were recovered, straight from krypton, it does better than kryptonite ever could'' Bane reveals relishing in his new found power over her.

''But this only paralyzes me, why didn't you just get something to kill me and get it over with?''

''No, that'll be too easy, for the things you've done, i have something very special for you'' Bane says getting even closer, Supergirl then notices a bulge in his pants and sqeals but cannot move away from it.

Bane then pulls it out, she looks at it anxiously, being so petite and small and banes exitement has only made it bigger and bigger, bane then gets straight to it pushing his dick against her mouth as she squirms and fights it but her lips arent strong enough and it forces its way in as bane now insultingly fucks her mouth as she winces in disgust.

Her mouth now red from the insatiable fuck he's given to it he finally lets up, now climbing on top of her he fondles her perky tits before sliding his dick under her revealing top and pushes till the head pokes out the other end extremely close to her face as he now brutishly fucks her breasts,

Now also red he pushes further up her top to fuck her slip the head in her mouth as well, she screams from his ferocity/friction as he stops to remark

''If its that bad, ease the process and spit on them''

She looks at him angrily before spiting on her tits each time feeling dirtier than the one before.

He fucks them again now remarking ''That's much better''

Her breasts now slippery and heavenly to fuck he starts to moan as precum fills her mouth, now almost Cumming he stops slipping out as he then makes his way down pulling down her skirt and ferousouly turning her round to get to her pert ass, spanking and grasping it in an animalistic fashion before imapiently entering her tight pussy as the final insult starts.

Holding in her orgasms he builds momentum and starts really pounding her pussy, her ass ferociously slapping against his thighs with each hit its not long before she cannot hold in her orgasms anymore and starts to scream orgasmically. ''There we are, i knew the whore in you would come out eventually'' he taunts as she starts to push back against his cock creating even more momentum.

She pinches her nipples while groping the other breast sensuously she then pushes him on his back and starts reverse cowgirl. now doing all the work she bounces athletically on his dick opening her tight pussy more and more with each pump. spinning round to face him she fucks in normal cowgirl aggressively pulling his neck down for her to passionately kiss it.

Now fucking harder and faster than they ever had before he is just about to cum as she slips out and forces her mouth onto his exploding member, welcomingly receiving a load from a man she despised merely a few minutes ago.

And as he gets dressed and she has garnered enough strength to catch him off guard she instead lies back down as she asks provocatively ''Bring one of your men in here, I'm far from done''
NEW AND UPGRADED VERSION!! :
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=24610
Last edited by javcritic 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This story was a decent effort but needs more detail IMO, especially regarding how she's captured. The truck part sticking into her isn't explained very clearly and there's not much drama to it. It gets a bit better back at the hideout but it still needs more detail and emotional content on SG's part. Still, I thank you for sharing this and look forward to more. It's always nice to see new SG stories come out.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks, I really appreciate any suggestions as they really help, I had the same issue with the truck part as it doesn't make too much sense without more explanation, also her being paralyzed leaves no room for peril which I've had problems with in Heroine films before so thank you for highlighting/clarifying what can needs to be improved as it is always appreciated.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Following on from DrDominator, to me the pace of the story takes some robotic steps forward and need making a little more smoothing from one element to the next. I know we want to get to our dessert before eating our greens but it's important to eat a balanced meal :D .... Enjoy the journey towards playing with your captured heroine, she's not going anywhere :D so bait, trap , disarm, and de-power at your leisure!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!