Wonder Carmen Part 2 "Wonder Carmen In Miami"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
CBiscuit

CBiscuit

Note: This is the second part of a 3 part series. Read “Wonder Carmen How It All Began" first.

Wonder Carmen In Miami
Part 1
First Date

Carmen reached Miami just before lunch. She docked the boat in the crummiest looking marina area that she could find. She had it filled with gas right away and also bought food and water and put it aboard. If she did find the girls, she would need a quick getaway!

Then she went to one bar after another. While all the men, and even some of the women, were happy to see her nearly naked in her red bikini, most were not very talkative. She was in her fifth bar and had yet to learn anything. This bar had to work! The money that Lila gave her was almost gone. Carla sat at the bar with one leg crossed over the other. She decided to use an old pick up trick that she learned in her younger days. She completely untied and loosened the lace on the sneaker of her dangling leg. Then she sat slowly sipping her drink.

After just over an hour, she finally got a nibble on her bait. He was tall, had a physique the likes of Adonis, long blond hair, and deep blue eyes. He approached her with extreme confidence. Carmen guessed that he was in his late 30’s.

“Hello, I’m Kevin.” He said. “You better tie your sneaker or you might trip and fall.”

“I’m Carmen.” she replied. “Why don’t you fix it for me? By the way, take it off and shake it out first. I think it has sand in it.”

In a scene out of Cinderella, Kevin took the bait and slowly slipped off her loose sneaker. He shook it out as she asked, but he didn’t put it back on right away. Instead he looked into her eyes deeply.

“You’re very pretty.” he said.

“Thank you!” Carmen answered. ‘Tell me, is it me that you find pretty, or my outfit or lack thereof as it were?”

“I like both actually.” He replied smiling.

They made small talk for a few minutes. Then he suddenly became serious. “I overheard you asking to buy drugs in another bar earlier today. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is around here?”

“I can’t see how that’s any of your business.” Carmen replied.

“You don’t look like any drug user I’ve ever seen. Are you a cop or something?” He asked.

“Do I look like a cop in this outfit?” She asked nearly laughing. “Where would I hide my badge and gun?”

“I guess you have me there.” He replied. “Would you like to have dinner with me later?”

“Sure why not?” Carmen replied coyly. “Where and when shall we meet?”

Carmen was told to be at a certain Hotel restaurant down the street at seven. The dress was casual so she could come the way she was. “That’s good!” Carmen thought to herself, knowing it was the only outfit she had, and there was no money for clothing! If she were dressed like this anywhere but Miami she could never get away with it.

He finally slipped her sneaker back on and carefully tied it. Carmen tingled all over as he did it. He had a very gentle and romantic aura about him. Then he excused himself and left. Carmen was elated. Even if he couldn’t help her she would be treated to a meal she could never afford. Then there was the practical side, where would she spend the night?

He was waiting at the restaurant’s bar when she got there. They moved to a booth in a section near the back. It was dark there and very private. After dinner, they decided to share a desert. After the desert and 2 coffees were ordered, Carmen excused herself and went to the ladies room. When she returned, Kevin suggested that she sit beside him on his side of the booth to share the desert.

Carmen sat down beside him, and started drinking her coffee. They eventually finished the desert and asked for the check. As Kevin paid the waitress, Carmen was suddenly getting anxious. He hadn’t made a serious move on her yet and time was running out! She needed a bed for the night, and she couldn’t think of anyone she’d rather sleep with at the moment, even if it was only sleep. She turned towards him and said,

“I never properly thanked you for fixing my loose sneaker.” Then she kissed him gently on the mouth. Kevin returned the kiss and took her in his arms. After a long while he pulled away and said,

“If I knew that this was going to be my reward, I would have done both your sneakers.”

‘Well, there’s still time.” Carmen said. She turned sideways and placed her legs in his lap.

Kevin slowly untied and loosened the laces on both sneakers. Then he slowly slipped them both off. After that, he placed them on the seat next to him and turned to kiss her again.

Carmen was so hot that she was panting now! Having him start to undress her in a public place like this was a highly erotic experience. She fantasized about him slowly untying her bikini top and bottom next.

Kevin put his arm around her and invited her upstairs to his room. Carmen told him she thought he would never ask! Then he shook out both sneakers as he promised and put them back on her feet. Once again, Carmen was aroused by all his attention.

When he was finished, he stood up and helped Carmen out of the booth. She was not just aroused. She was also glad she would have a safe place to spend the night. As soon as the elevator door closed, he pulled her tightly against him and kissed her the deepest ever. She felt his hand massaging the back of her neck as they kissed. Then suddenly her breasts popped out over the top of her bikini. He had untied the string behind her neck in the passion!

When they reached his floor, Carmen was kissing him with her mouth wide open and grinding against him. Then the elevator door opened and they had to break apart to walk to the room. He held his arm around her tightly all the way there. After he unlocked and opened the door to his room, Kevin lifted Carmen up and cradle carried her over the threshold like a new bride. Then he gently placed her in a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

Once again, Kevin slowly untied and removed her sneakers. Then he reached behind her back and untied the other string on her bikini top. The top instantly fell into her lap. He tossed the top aside and untied both the bows on her bottom. Then he tossed that aside. Carmen dropped onto her back on the bed and eagerly waited while he quickly undressed. Then he was finally on top of her.

The sex was long and great. Afterward, he held her tightly against him. Carmen felt warm and safe for the first time in quite a while. She also felt very sleepy all of a sudden. She blinked her eyes to try to stay awake. It didn’t help. She soon drifted off to dreamland.

Kevin felt her suddenly go limp in his arms. She would sleep for at least 8 hours now. The drug he put in her coffee would see to that. Kevin made a few phone calls. Then he got in the bed with her and went to sleep.

When Carmen woke up it was morning. She was naked and alone in the bed. She heard water running in the bathroom. She got up and walked inside. He had filled the tub with hot water for her. She thanked him and stepped in.

After Carmen bathed, she dried herself off and walked back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. The she asked him what he had given her.

“You were asking for drugs all day yesterday.” He said. “I just decided to accommodate you with a roofie.”

Then he showed her his identification. He was a DEA agent! He told her that she could stay in his room as long as she needed to. In return though, he wanted to know what she was really up to.

Carmen told him she was looking for a missing friend. She also said that her friend was last seen with drug dealers on a boat. That was her only clue so far.

Kevin told her that her friend was probably abducted by the gang of a man named Velez. He had a huge mansion on Palm Island. The DEA had been watching him for some time, but did not have enough evidence to move in on him. There were many young women at his mansion on the island. Kevin had no way to know if any were being held against their will though. In any case he warned Carmen to leave Velez to the proper authorities.

“You’re right; he sounds too dangerous to mess with!” Carmen admitted.

“I drugged you to teach you just how vulnerable you are here.” Kevin said. “You are in over your head and on very dangerous ground. Suppose I was a bad guy? You could have just as easily “come to” in the same place as your missing friend!”

“If only!”Carmen almost giggled under her breath. Little did he know that she was trying to accomplish that very scenario! She kept quiet though. She needed more time to see if she could trust him.

Kevin had breakfast brought in from room service. Over breakfast Carmen described the missing Nadia to him. She didn’t mention Cora. Looking for one friend would be a more credible story. Besides, if she found Nadia, Cora would probably be there too. Kevin promised to look into the situation as he got up and left for work. Carmen was told she could stay in the room as long as she wanted.

Carmen put her bikini and sneakers back on and went to the lobby desk. She asked for a tour map. Then she took it back to the room and looked it over. Palm Island was not far away. She would scout it out from her boat and try to find Velez’s mansion. Oh yes, Kevin had been most helpful so far.

Wonder Carmen In Miami
Part 2
Another Day Another Island

Carmen circled Palm Island and quickly located Velez’s mansion. It was easy to pick out. All the guards with automatic weapons were a dead giveaway! There was a large pool with many young women around it just as Kevin had told her to expect. The front was gated and heavily guarded. The back was deserted, but had 2 obstacles. A mangrove swamp and a 12 foot fence with barbed wire along the top.

She would hide her boat in the swamp and wait until dark. Then she would become Wonder Carmen and jump the fence. Once inside, she would revert back to her bikini, make her way to the pool area, and mingle with the other girls. Sooner or later she would be discovered and either captured or thrown off the island. She prayed it would be the captured option. It would be difficult to get back to her boat otherwise.

Finally darkness fell over the compound. Carmen took off her sneakers and waded through the swamp. It was easy to see why this side wasn’t guarded. The steamy heat along with the bugs, slime, snakes, and gators in that swamp would discourage anybody! Finally she reached the fence. The barbed wire was only part of the deal. The fence carried about 10,000 volts too!

Carmen dried her feet on the grass, and put her sneakers back on. Then she twirled around and changed identities. She hesitated for a few seconds and then jumped as she was trained. She cleared the fence by about 2 feet and landed safely on the other side. Then she hid behind a large palm tree and changed back.

To prevent being noticed, Carmen walked boldly towards the pool as if she had lived there all her life. Then she saw an abandoned Pina Colada on an umbrella table and picked it up and started to drink it. With the drink in her hand, she mingled with a buxom blonde. Her name was Cindy and it was her first time there.

‘I’m Carmen, and if anybody asks I came here with you, Ok?” Carmen said.

“Oh, so you’re crashing!” Cindy said giggling.

“That’s about the size of it.” Carmen replied.

The 2 girls wandered around together for a while. There was no sign of Nadia of Cora anywhere. Either Carmen was in the wrong place, or they were being held somewhere inside the house. It was time to start snooping around.

Carmen suddenly noticed a balcony on the east side of the main house. There was a young frightened blond girl looking down from there. Carmen wasn’t sure, but the girl seemed to be trying to signal her. Suddenly a gruff looking man came out on the balcony and grabbed the girl and dragged her inside the house.

Carmen’s mission was clear. She had to get inside and upstairs. There was no question that at least one girl was being held against her will there! She had 2 options. To change to Wonder Carmen and jump up onto the balcony, or to try to get inside the house and work her way to that room with the balcony as herself.

Right now, Carmen favored expedience. She went into a shed filled with pool supplies and did her magic twirl. Then, when she was sure nobody could see her, she jumped up onto the balcony, hid next to the glass door, and looked inside.

The young blond girl that she had seen was on the bed. Her hands were tied behind her back. There was no sign of the man that grabbed her. Then a beautiful older woman entered the room. The woman was carrying a brown bottle and a white cloth. Carmen watched as the woman soaked the cloth with the liquid from the bottle. “It must be chloroform!” Carmen thought.

The girl appeared to fear the woman more than the man that dragged her. The woman finally spoke as she held the now dripping cloth near the girl’s face.

“You’ve been a very bad girl Sara!” she said. Then she placed the cloth over Sara’s nose and mouth. Sara struggled and thrashed around on the bed for over a minute before she finally passed out and went limp in the woman’s arms. The woman held the cloth on her for over a minute after she was out. Then she pulled the cloth away and put it down.

The woman picked up a phone and pressed just 3 buttons. Then she said,

“Juan? This is Carlita. I have a package for you to pick up in the east guest room. Take her to my place with the others.”

Carlita left the room after that. Carmen knew that Juan had to be in the house and would be there soon. The 3 numbers she pressed meant an internal intercom system and not an outside call. Sara couldn’t tell her anything now since she was deeply under and would remain that way for some time. Her best bet was to jump Juan and use the lasso on him. Carmen slipped inside the glass door and hid behind the curtain.

Carmen heard voices in the hall. One voice was Carlita’s and there were also at least 2 men speaking in Spanish. Her lasso plan would be no good if Juan wasn’t alone! She jumped from behind the curtain and twirled around. There was no time to hide behind the curtain after she was back in her bikini. They had already entered the room.

The 2 burly men ran inside the room and grabbed her. Each one held one of her arms tightly. They were both huge muscular street gang types with tattoos all over. Carmen was suddenly scared to death. Then Carlita spoke,

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” she asked sternly.

Carmen admitted that she had seen the blond girl grabbed on the balcony and had come to see if she could help.

“It would have been better if you had minded your own business!” Carlita said. “Who did you come here with?”

Carmen didn’t dare implicate Cindy. She remained silent.

“Well at least you’re not a snitch.” Carlita said. Carlita had the chloroform bottle now and was soaking the same cloth she had used on the blond.

Carmen thought quickly. She would be unconscious in less than a minute. She tried to remember as much about the 3 of them as she could in that short time.

Carlita had the chloroform cloth on her now. Carmen struggled to make it look good. The men held her tightly and she was totally helpless to resist anyway. She was losing focus soon and although their voices sounded like they were far away and hollow, she could make out a few words.

“Bring her to my place with Sara. We’ll inject her with truth serum and find out who she really is!” Carlita said.

Those horrifying words were the last thing Carmen heard before she passed out. The men held her limp body up while Carlita held the cloth on her for several minutes. Then they tossed her on the bed next to Sara. Juan quickly tied Carmen’s hands behind her back.

Each man threw one of the limp women over his shoulder. Then they carried them downstairs and outside. They were placed in the back of a van and driven off. Carlita followed the van in her luxury sedan at a safe distance.

Just under an hour later, they passed though a guarded gate and entered another mansion with a long driveway. The main house was far from the road and completely hidden behind trees. Carlita got out of her car and approached the back of the van. After Juan opened the door Carlita checked the girls. They were both still unconscious. Carlita reached in her purse and pulled out a needle. She injected Carmen in the arm. Then she shouted instructions.

“Take them to the den in the back and put them on the sofa. Tie Sara’s ankles and keep an eye on her. Don’t worry about the other one yet. I just injected her with anesthetic. She’ll be out for at least 5 hours.” Carlita said. Then she entered the large house through the front door.

Wonder Carmen In Miami
Part 3
Where The Girls Are

Sara woke up and felt her head pounding. She was back in the den where her nightmare started. Her hands and ankles were bound. Then she looked up and saw Juan standing over her with a sadistic smile. Juan spoke with sarcasm,

“I’m afraid your older friend in the red bikini was unable to rescue you! In fact she will need to be rescued herself now.” Juan said.

Sara looked on the sofa beside her and saw Carmen. She was nearly naked in a string bikini; her hands were bound behind her, and she was unconscious. Her eyes were gently closed and her mouth was half open. “She looks so helpless!” Sara thought. “And to think I got her into this!”

“What do you mean my friend?” Sara asked. “I’ve never seen her before.”

“Oh well it doesn’t matter now.” Juan answered. “Carlita will deal with her. And as for you my little Sara, you are mine now.”

“What do you mean I’m yours?” Sara asked trembling.

“Carlita told me to kill you and throw your body in the swamp. I told her that I would like to keep you as my plaything instead. If you are not cooperative with me now, we can always do it her way.” Juan sneered.

Sara didn’t want to die violently and be eaten by alligators. She agreed to be Juan’s girl, even though the thought of him made her skin crawl. She would play along to survive. Maybe at some time there may be another chance to escape.

Sara was a swimsuit model that got invited to a lavish party at the Carlita Velez estate. Carlita was famous in the designer swimsuit business. Sara thought she had it made! At the pool party, a seemingly polite man named Juan had offered a drink and took her inside to the air conditioned den to escape the Miami summer heat. The drink was drugged, and she woke up in a bedroom upstairs. She was naked and handcuffed to the bed. Several men had their way with her for the night.

That was months ago. She had never been able to escape. She had been forced into becoming a sex slave for drug lord Carlos Velez’s goons. Carlita, Carlos’s sister, liked women, and had tried to seduce her. Sara drew the line at being with a woman. She broke away and ran out of Carlita’s bedroom, found an empty room with a balcony, and tried to signal for help.

Now Sara was right back where she started and worse off than ever. She wished she had surrendered to Carlita. Other girls had, and were taken elsewhere. Carlita had a very elite and private spa for women somewhere. It had to be better than being with Juan!

Carlita entered the room with 2 men. One of the men picked up Carmen and cradle carried her out of the room. The other man led the way and opened the door. When they were gone Carlita looked at Sara and said,

“I hope you and Juan are very happy together. But wait, I know Juan. He will be the only happy one. You will probably still end up in the swamp or even worse when he tires of you!”

Carmen was carried to a secret room in the back of the house. It was more like a torture chamber for unruly women. Carmen was placed on her back on the four poster bed. Her hands were untied and shackled to the iron bed posts over her head. Then her ankles were shackled to the posts at the other end of the bed.

Carlita installed an IV to Carmen’s arm and prepared the drug. She also had chloroform and a cloth ready. Then the men were asked to leave the room.

Carlita knew Carmen would not wake up for a while. She removed her sneakers first. Then she untied all four of Carmen’s bikini strings. As Carlita took the swimsuit pieces in her hands she looked at them. “Cheap junk!” she said out loud. Then she tossed them on the floor. She would dress Carmen properly later. If she decided to keep her alive that is.

Carlita explored and fondled Carmen everywhere. Yes, this one was special. Who knows she might even make it to her bedroom, and if she performed well there, perhaps even to the spa!

Few girls made it to the spa. Most girls were sold or disposed of long before they made it there. Carlita was a high class white slaver and had very high standards. The ones that she kept for herself instead of selling were very unique indeed.

Carmen woke up slowly. Her head was still swimming from the chloroform and the powerful anesthetic. It took several minutes for the room to become real and for Carlita’s beautiful face to come into focus. Then reality set in and she realized her predicament! She was naked and cuffed to the bed. There was a needle taped to her arm and Carlita had her finger on the button.

“Welcome to Casa Carlita my friend.” Carlita said smiling. “What is your name?”

“Carmen.” She answered.

“Well Carmen, you are going to be taking a short nap now. When you awaken, I have many questions to ask you.”

Carmen’s eyes were suddenly filled with fear. This must be the truth serum! There was no escape. Suddenly Carmen felt like she was floating. “Oh my God,” Carmen realized. She had already been injected! That’s the last thing she remembered.

Carlita said, “Sweet Dreams” after she passed out, but Carmen was already long gone and could not hear her.

After about 20 minutes, Carmen awoke in a hypnotic state. Carlita questioned her for some time. After she was finished, she injected Carmen with more of the drug. Carmen’s glazed eyes closed once more as her head fell to the side.

Carlita was disgusted. The drug had failed. Carmen had to be hallucinating rather than telling the truth! Imagine; Carmen telling her story about the Island, the Wonder Woman nonsense, and all. The missing women made some sense, but Carlita had no women named Nadia or Cora.

Or did she? She gave all her girls new names, and paid little attention to what their real names were. Cora’s description matched that of one of her bedroom slaves and Nadia’s matched that of her special captive at the spa! Both of those girls were brought to her by Juan at the same time. “No; it couldn’t be,” Carlita rationalized, those two were airhead models and certainly had no special strengths or powers. The chloroform knocked them out almost instantly. They had put up almost no fight at all. Wonder Women they certainly were not!

Carmen awoke in fear. She had no way to tell that most of the information she had given Carlita under the drug would be useless, for now at least. The needle was gone from her arm, and her bikini and sneakers were back on. Only her hands were still bound now. To her surprise, Carlita was un-cuffing those as well. Carlita spoke now,

“As my guests here, women have several options. Escape is not one of them. In this room, you will audition for me as a swimsuit model. If you pass the test, you will move on to my bedroom. You will be waited on by attendants and be made very comfortable there, surrounded in luxury. If you please me in the bedroom, you will be taken to my private spa and pampered even more.”

Then Carmen was told about the dark side. “If you fail anywhere along the way, you will be turned over to my nephew Juan. He is rich and handsome, but I assure you that if you fail to please him, his methods are most severe! Most of his luckier little playthings are simply sold when he tires of them. The ones that give him any trouble usually end up as bones in the swamp or at the bottom of the bay.” Carlita said coldly.

Carmen was never into women. She knew she could never please Carlita that way. Her only hope was to go along with the swimsuit model thing long enough to change over at the right moment. Then she would use her powers to beat up the guards, find the girls, and bust out of there!

A young girl suddenly came into the room with a shopping bag. Carlita took the bag from her, thanked her and she left. In the bag was a very expensive pair of high heeled “sneaker like” sling back sandals, and a very fancy designer red bikini.

Carmen was ordered to do a slow strip tease for Carlita. Then she was to put the new swimsuit and shoes on. Carmen was degraded by the very idea, but was forced to play along. She had to get to that bedroom. She was certain that the missing girls would be there! Once she was fully dressed in the new outfit, she would twirl around and strike!

Carmen put one foot on the bed and untied and partly unlaced her sneaker. Then she did the same to the other one. After that Carmen stepped away from the bed and slowly stepped out of her shoes. She danced a little bit before she reached behind her neck and pulled the bow undone. Then she pulled the loose strings from around her neck and let them hang in front of her.

Carmen’s breasts were popping out over the top of the tiny suit now. Then Carmen reached around her back and pulled the other bow. The suit top instantly fell to the floor. Carmen noticed that Carlita was looking with wide eyes now. Carmen grabbed both of the side bows on her bottom at the same time and pulled slowly. When both bows were undone, Carmen spread her legs and the bottom fell to the floor.

Carlita clapped her hands and said, “Bravo!” This humiliated Carmen even more than she already was! Carmen quickly grabbed the new suit and put it on. To Carmen’s horror, the new suit, although beautiful and expensive, only covered about half of what her already skimpy old suit covered! The bra part didn’t even completely cover her nipples. It was like a G string. The bottom was even worse.

Carmen was for all practical purposes naked now. Then there were the shoes. They slipped on nicely, but the heels were high. The strings wrapped around her ankles one turn and tied in a bow. They looked great, but she could never run in them like her sneakers. She would have to be Wonder Carmen now to do just about everything.

Carlita told her that she had passed her first test. They would go to the bedroom now. As soon as Carmen was through the door of the secret room, she slammed it in Carlita’s face. Then she twirled around and changed to Wonder Carmen. When Carlita reopened the door, Carmen pushed her down. Carlita’s head hit the wall and she fell dazed for a minute. That was just long enough.

Carmen ran through the large home with Olympic speed. The first guards were so shocked that they didn’t even try to stop her. She was half way up the stairs to the bedrooms before Carlita sounded an alert.

The guards all heard the same thing in their headsets. “Get a tranquilizer dart into her and bring her to my bedroom! In fact don’t take any chances. Use two darts!”

Carmen finally reached the bedroom. There were 2 girls there. One looked like Cora, but the other looked nothing like Nadia. Carmen whispered to the blond quickly.

“Are you Cora? I’m Carmen. Lila sent me.” Carmen whispered.

“Yes, I’m Cora, but they don’t know that.” She replied.

“Where’s Nadia?” Carmen asked.

“Carlita has her at the spa. Only they know where it is. We are always unconscious when they take us there.” Cora answered.

Carmen thought quickly. Escaping now with Cora would not help Nadia. It would be better if she wasn’t caught trying to rescue Cora either. Carmen would allow herself to be captured again. Hopefully they would render her unconscious and take her to the spa eventually. Then she would be able to get Nadia. Carmen ran from the bedroom and down the stairs. At the landing she decided that she better change back.

As Carmen started to twirl, she felt a sting in her right shoulder. It was a dart! She tried again to twirl but she became dizzy and fell down. She struggled to stay awake.

“They must not find me in my costume!” Carmen thought to herself. Then she felt the second dart hit her in the side. That’s the last thing she remembered before she passed out.

Carlita was standing triumphantly over Wonder Carmen’s totally limp and helpless body now. She ordered the guards to carry her to her room. As they carried her, Carlita followed close behind. Carmen was placed on her back on Carlita’s bed. Then the guards were asked to leave.

Carlita couldn’t believe her good fortune! Could this Wonder Woman stuff be true? Carlita took Carmen’s gold lasso and called Amanda, her bedroom slave, into the room. As soon as Amanda was in front of her, Carlita put the gold lasso around her chest.

“Do you wish to tie me up mistress?” Amanda asked.

“Yes for a few minutes,” Carlita answered. “What is your real name?”

‘My name is Cora.” The girl answered almost hypnotically.

“Did you come from a secret island” Carlita asked.

“Yes.” She answered, sounding slightly out of breath.

Carlita removed the lasso and told Amanda that she could go now. It was apparent that she did not know that she was questioned and that she had revealed information.

Carlita smiled! This lasso would be a very useful tool. She wondered if it would work on Carmen. She would try it as soon as Carmen woke up. If it didn’t work she still had a dart gun and chloroform.