Darna and the Planet Women: The Deleted Scenes

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Note: I'll be reposting some of my work here. This was originally posted here (as a guest author) https://kapatiranngkamandag.wordpress.com/ a site filled with Darna fanfiction, albeit, most are written in another language. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this.

This is based on the movie "Darna and the Planet Women". Early in the movie, Darna beat up a group of drunks who have ganged up on Narda’s (Darna’s alter ego) suitor. Later on, Darna was forced into surrendering to the alien women who have captured her brother. Her wrists were bound with some alien rope and she was taken aboard their spaceship.

The Story:

The aliens have captured Ding, and unless Darna surrenders to them, they have threatened to harm him. Left with no choice, Darna chooses to give up. An alien woman approaches her and asks her to cross her wrists behind her.

“This is from our planet, you won’t be able to break it,” the alien said as her wrists were securely bound behind her…

Darna's wrists are tied behind her in this story

“Do whatever you want with me!” Darna exclaims, “But let my brother go!”

“Don’t worry Darna, you may still get your wish. We’ll do what we want with you first, then we’ll think about releasing your brother later” the alien leader said.

The alien women take Darna to a small hut at the edge of the ricefields. At the very center of the hut was a table loaded with what appears to be liquor. Around the table sat a group of men, all appearing as though they were frozen in time.

“Remember these guys, Darna?” The alien woman asked.

Darna did recognize the men. They were the very same group that she had just beaten up a couple of days ago as they were harassing her suitor. She had a feeling she knew what they intended and she didn’t like it one bit.

“I knew you’d recognize them,” the leader said. “We’ve put them in a state of suspended animation to study their thoughts and learn more about your world. Imagine our surprise upon learning how they ‘like’ you. Now that we’re through with them, I thought we can repay them, by allowing them a little time for payback.”

“Tie up her ankles!” she commanded.

One alien woman produced another piece of the alien rope and proceeded to tie her up as instructed.

Payback time...

“Now put her on the table! Let’s surprise these guys with a little appetizer—a gift from the heavens, if you may.”

Darna, her hands and feet now bound, was laid on the table by two aliens.

“Imagine how surprised they’ll be to see you when we ‘unfreeze’ them! I’m sure they’d appreciate having you at their mercy! Ha ha!” she laughed. “Don’t worry we’ll be back for you in a couple of hours!”

The alien women left Darna lying on the table, surrounded by the still frozen drunks. A few minutes later, a yellowish glow engulfed the entire hut. Knowing that these men were about to ‘awaken’ soon, Darna began to struggle to escape her bondage. If these men find her in a helpless condition, they could hurt her—or worse…

That was when the men started moving.

The group of men at first proceeded with what they were doing before they were ‘frozen’ in time. Some were laughing; others were talking or singing. Almost instantaneously, they all paused, surprised at the ‘sudden’ appearance of the superheroine before them—a bound and sexy superheroine at that!

It would take a few more moments before someone could utter a word. Everyone was dumbfounded, not knowing what to make of the situation. Then…

“What have we got here? It looks like we just got ourselves a present straight from the heavens!” one man says, studying Darna with a hint of lust in his eyes.

“Please untie me, aliens are planning to take over our planet! I can still stop them!” Darna pleaded.

“Untie you? Why you just got here baby, we can’t just untie you yet!” one man said, an erection already building up in his pants. “And those bad little aliens will just have to wait now will they?”

“Yeah, and you still owe us plenty remember?” added another man (with a bandage across his nose).

Realizing that pleading won’t work, Darna tried a different approach. “You will release me now, or I swear, I’ll give you more than a broken nose.”

“Darna, from where we stand, it appears to me like, we are the ones who are going to do the ‘breaking’ around here. And we can sure break you in more ways than one.” A man, who appeared to be the leader, said as he eyed her ample cleavage, emphasized even more by the way her hands were bound behind her.

Just looking at the bound figure of Darna was enough to give everyone in the room a hard on. Before them lay the perfect specimen of a woman, or so they thought. Everything about her was flawless—her beauty, her skin, her legs, her body and on top of that, a costume that left little to the imagination.

Almost simultaneously, the men began touching her, each one wanting to grab as much of her as possible. A pair of hands found their way to her back and unclasped her tiny red bra. Another pair began fondling her breasts even before the bra was completely removed.

“No, don’t do this…please!” Darna pleaded.

One of the men then grabbed her bra and stuffed it into the mouth of the protesting superheroine. He then removed his belt and used it to secure the gag into place.

“That should quiet her down.” He said.

The leader of the group poured beer over her breasts then began sucking at her nipples. Darna could only squirm, helpless at the sexual assault of the group.

Another man then started to roughly pull down her bikini. Darna attempted to bend over to stop the man, but only succeeded in delaying the inevitable. Pretty soon, her red panty was way down to the ankles of her boots.

The men who where not ‘working’ on her breasts immediately went for her now exposed pussy. Several hands started fingering Darna simultaneously.

Darna could not believe what was happening to her. She was supposed to be saving the world, but now she finds herself being used as a sex toy by a bunch of drunks.

“How about we actually fuck her?” suggested their leader.

The rest of the men eagerly agree.

“Make her stand up. This table is too small!”

The bound heroine is then pulled from the table and forced to stand. She renews her struggles, but the alien rope is too strong for her.

“I’ll go first!” volunteered the leader. Without waiting for a response he pulls down his shorts, exposing his enraged dick and promptly penetrates Darna before anyone can protest.

“Ah yes, she’s as tight as I thought!” he cried as he pumped away furiously.

Another man, impatient at the prospect of waiting turns his attention on Darna’s perfect ass. He likewise pulls down his pants and enters Darna’s behind!

As Darna was raped in front and behind, the men holding her up continued to fondle and squeeze her breasts relentlessly. After the two have had their ‘fun’, another two took their place to rape the bound heroine. This process was to continue until all the men were too exhausted to rape her some more.

Three hours later…

The men stood over the nude Darna now sprawled on the floor. Her body was glistening with sweat and cum resulting from hours of continued sexual abuse.

“That was really great! But what do we do with her now?” asked one man.

“Much as I want to have some more fun with her, I don’t think we can keep her here. Besides if she escapes, we’re dead meat!” replied another.

“We’ll just have to finish her off then.” Said the leader.

As he said this he pulled out his fan knife from his pocket and kneels beside the prone heroine. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and prepared to slash her neck. But just as he was about to finish off Darna, the hut was once again enveloped by a yellowish light. Soon, the men were once again ‘frozen’ just as they were when Darna and the alien women first entered.

A small group of alien women then entered and took the bound Darna aboard their spaceship.

The men were later released by the aliens from their frozen state. Confused at what just happened, they would later attribute their ‘mass delusion’ to the liquor they had been drinking.

As seen in the movie, Darna, a prisoner of the aliens would later challenge the alien leader and emerge victorious, saving the world in the end but forever scarred by the sexual assault she endured from her own people.

THE END
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Although I am not a fan of Darna, I love the ending!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

An interesting story, I did a great job of developing Darna, and for me that is saying a lot. i didn't know her, a Wonder Woman look aline, but you had the aliens grab her in a way that caught my attention. However you lost me when you go to the "drunks" That was too generic for me. Domination is always more intense when it is personal...you went too quickly, in my opinion, to the group scene. Darna was a new character to start with, vague undeveloped, and bam you went to the Bar scene, and lost any plot you had started...making it a generic sex scene.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

lordgriffin wrote:An interesting story, I did a great job of developing Darna, and for me that is saying a lot. i didn't know her, a Wonder Woman look aline, but you had the aliens grab her in a way that caught my attention. However you lost me when you go to the "drunks" That was too generic for me. Domination is always more intense when it is personal...you went too quickly, in my opinion, to the group scene. Darna was a new character to start with, vague undeveloped, and bam you went to the Bar scene, and lost any plot you had started...making it a generic sex scene.
Thanks for your inputs. In any case, this story was meant to occur in between scenes from the movie. Needless to say, those familiar with the movie should be able to place this within the movie and relate to the characters. But then again, you are right, those unfamiliar with the movie and the character would not be able to relate so much.

Here's the link to the movie by the way, though it's in the local language.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you for the link I had not known she was an established heroine. Keep up the writing, you help keep the rest of us inspired