Silver-Blue

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Silver-Blue

She is 26 years old.

Personality:
She is a popular celebrity, with smiling and cheerful personality.
She lived in a rich popular family. She had happy childhood.
She traveled with her father many country on the world.
Her father had a businessman, and He had several large companies.
She likes the peoples and like help the peoples.
She many donating to the city and the peoples in Los Angeles.
She is smart but a little overconfident.

Appearance & Attire:
She is a long black hair and sensual brown eyes. She is 5 ft 1 in or 155 cm tall,
and her weight 50 kg or 110 pounds. Her build is average.
Her daily clothes sporty and elegant, but if she go in a event or celebration she dress is
a sexy and elegant clothes.
When she a superheroine Silver-Blue, She wear a skintigh shiny blue long catsuit.
The zipper on the catsuit back, but the zipper is small and the cape cover it.
It is made of a similar material, spandex, but this material much more powerful.
She wearing shiny silver colored leather gloves and boots.
The gloves elbow length and knee high boots.
She wearing her silver colored metal powerbelt, and shiny silver colored mid length cape.
Finally she wearing a shiny silver colored eye mask.

Equipment:
Power belt./ Her father old friend, a scientist prepared by the power belt.(The belt gives superpowers Silver-Blue)/
She able to lock the belt a secret switch, and other person can not remove powerbelt about her easily.
Equipment on the powerbelt:
Stunt gun. /It's a electric stun gun, she can using it several times successively.(scientist prepared it)/
Flash bombs./She can blinded the villains or henchmens with up half minutes.(scientist prepared it.)/
Smoke Bombs./She able to hide the smoke.(scientist prepared it.)/
throwable titan blades./She able to cut the ropes open the handcuffs. Throw it the henchmens.(scientist prepare it.)/
Small gasmask./The mask only cover her mouth and nose, and able to save her poisonous gas. Her eyes unprotect.
(scientist prepared it.)
Cable tie handcuff./ She able to fixing the defeated villains, henchmens./
Lockpicking stock. /She able to open the closed doors, handcuffs./
Small digital binoculars and eavesdropping device./She able to watch, eavesdropping the criminal and villains conversations, and record it.(scientist prepared it.)/
Digital bracelet./She able to call his bike use her bike guns, and use it than smartphone and radio.(scientist prepared it.)/
She wearing the bracelet on her left wrist, the glove outside.

She hiding few small titan blade in her gloves and Lockpicks in her boots.

She has a electric motorcycle.(scientist prepare the bike and the bike equipments)
The motorcycle able to race cross the city without sound.
Motorcycle equipments:
Two stuntgun front and rear of on the motorcycle./ She able to defeat henchmens villains and able to stop cars./
High-performance tablet./ Fixed on the bike, and Silver-Blue able to using it. She can hacked the police database and she able to search licence plates adress personal informations./
Invisibility device./using the built-in cameras and projectors able to make it invisible to the motorcycle and the rider.(when the motorcycle moving it working short time)/
The motorcycle more sensors and cameras are installed. So the motorcycle able to navigate without rider. Silver-Blue is can call the motorcycle, where she is staying

Abilities:
She's a good martial artist and good use of the weapons, blades.
When she wearing her powerbelt give her superhuman strength, speed and stamina. Superhuman healing ability.
She's not invulnerable, but heals quickly when wearing the powerbelt.
When she wear the powerbelt when she hit a high-voltage electricity she loses her powers for a few minutes.
The drugs and poisons, there are an effect, but the effect of the powerbelt reduces.
She is good problem solving.
If she wear her powerbelt can break normal chains and handcuffs, but she can't break the special confirmed handcuffs and chains.

History:
Vanessa grew up in a rich family. She traveled with his dad in the world. Her mother was taking care of her sister while at home. Her family has done a lot in Los Angeles, safety, and for the inhabitants. Her father owned several large companies. Including a military-owned companies as well. Vanessa 22 years old when one night unknown perpetrators killed her parents. The police did not know and did not want to find the killers. The scientist her father's old friend who worked at the military-owned companies, aided by Vanessa and her sister. He helped Vanessa to leave the country to study, and later be able to find the killers. She studied martial arts in various countries and various self-defense techniques. When she 25 years old she returned to Los Angeles. Then she heard that the wayward younger sister Sarah, has repeatedly violated the law. She had not seen her sister for years. The scientists received Vanessa and said that we're the company acquired most of the speculators, but remained She is rich. He tells her to know why was killed Vanessa's parents. He says that worked with a secret military project and the results achieved quite a lot, but when her father heard that the military secretly experimenting, wanted to stop the research. They then murdered him and his wife. The professor tells her that he could save some things out of the research center, and has managed to develop further. The data center is destroyed research data and hid. Vanessa tells the scientists that he wants to find the killers of his parents, sister to shape the right way. She wants to help the city and catch the corrupt politicians and criminals. Then, the scientist hand over the powerbelt. He tells her what she is capable of the powerbelt, and teach Vanessa how to use the power of the belt and give a equipment for her.
The scientist prepare her special costume and equipments.
Vanessa learned to use the power of the powerbelt and her equipments.
Thus was born the Silver-Blue!
The story starts here!

Episode 1
The city meet Silver-Blue

After a long day Vanessa arrive her mansion. She throw down her clothes and she go showering. She feels that the day has come. She walk to her mansion workroom and sit down to the desk. She push the hidden secret switch. Suddenly open the bookshelf and it reveals the secret path. She walk in, and the bookshelf closed. She arrive at Silver-Blue secret hideout. She put her Silver-Blue costume and begins to get dressed. She like her costume material,tight, yet comfortable. She putting on her silver colored gloves and boots. Fixes her mask, and her power belt. She feel the powers infuses her body. She check herself a mirror and smile. Fear of criminals! Silver-Blue arrive! She say this smiling. She get on her electric motorcycle start the engine and she speeding out the secret hideout. She use the old abandoned underground train tunnels.
Silver-Blue arrive the downtown. She go and check few place where she hear many drug deal happening. Park her motorcycle near to the alley and use the motorcycle invisibility system. Jump on the containers and the rooftops. She watch whats happening in the alley.

She sees that a black suv arrive in the alley. Few minutes later one other car arrive in the alley.
Two men leave the suv and two men leave the car. They meet behind the suv. I use my digital binoculars. I see, they open the suv trunk door and it reveals a huge amount of drugs, and medicines. Bad guys play with drugs and medicines! I say this myself. I use my binoculars camera, and I record the deal. When they finished the deal, I put back my binoculars on my belt. Now Silver-Blue show herself to the city!

I jumping down in the alley near to the suv.I walked the four guys confidently. Evening guys! I greeting him. I think you doing a illegal activity! I stop and put my hands on my hip.
-What the hell? I did not know that today is Halloween night! He say it mockingly and they start to laugh.
-This is not a Halloween costume! I Am Silver-Blue, the city's guardian angel! I will answer him angrily.
-Easy girl! The other guy said. We have never heard of you before. What do you think about yourself.You come here in this sexy costume and say we are criminals? You said we do a illegal activity. What's it to you what do we do? What do you want to do? You're calling the cops or you arrest us? He ask me mockingly.

Calm down Vanessa, they want to annoy you. I think to myself. I smile at the guys, and said.
-Yes! First I catch you, and only then I'll call the cops. I answer him smiling and confidently.

-Really? We will see! One of them answer.
They taken out of the trunk metal pipes and baseball bats. They surround me. I stand in fighting position.
-Show us what you can, guys! I say this mockingly.
They attack me. I use my powers, and I with my superhuman speed, dodging the blows.
Only a few minutes playing with them and I dodge the attacks. I can see that they're tired.
-Shit bitch! Stay in one place! they said. I boring this! Said one of them and he pull out his gun.
-You want cheat?! I ask him.
-I grab one blade on my belt and throw it his hand. He drop his gun.
-Awwwhhh!! Shit, this bitch wounded my hand!! Kill her! He yelled.
I attack the remaining three guys and beat them easily. I walkt to the guy with wounded hand. I stop in front of him. The lamp shining on my silver and blue colored costume. I look in his eyes confidently.

-I’m not a bitch! I’m Silver-Blue! Los Angeles Superheroine! Remember this name, and tell the other criminals that I'm going to get them too soon. No one can escape from me!

-You're just lucky, I'll get you next time! He says angrily.
-We will see!
I answer him and hit his stomack hard. He fall on the ground. I check the cars. I find a ropes and I tie up them each others and call the cops. I’m on the rooftop and see the police arrive. They go in the alley and they suprising. They find the bound criminals and the drug.
-Gift for the police, from Silver-Blue! I think to myself, and I smile. I excited, and happy to such a good start in my crimefighter career.

I go back to my motorcycle. I turn off the invisibility system. Get ont he motorcycle and continue to patrol.
I go to the harbor and checking it. When I in the harbour I see a big ship arrive in the harbour. I stop my motorcycle. I hide it, and go towards the ship. Suddenly I see a limo arrive in the harbour and stop it near the ship. When the limo stopped the driver leaving the vehicle and opened the passenger door. A tall thin black man got out of the vehicle. She is wearing a purple suit and black shirt, a lot of jewelry. He is holding a stick in his hand, that gold is the stick head.
I was sneaking closer.
A crane to pull off a container ship, and the captain arrives.
-I hope you taking care of my goods. Ask the purple suit man.
-I taking care, but sometimes they were loud enough. The captain answered with a smile.
The driver, a bodyguard and going to a container and opened it. There are crying women in the container.
-White slavers! You will pay for this purple guy! I think to myself, and squeeze my hands into fists.
-Captain Henry pleasure doing business with you! Said the purple suited man.
-You too Mr Gold! You are Los Angeled pimp king, an honor to work with you.
-It is an honor? I like his style Captain! Now let's see the goods. Cute girls. I'll spend a little more on them, and they will bring me a lot of money! Said Mr Gold.
-I do not believe! In prison, no one will work for you! I say confidently, and I appear a few steps away from them.
-Who the hell are you? Ask me in surprise.
-I am Silver-Blue, the city's guardian angel! I’m a superheroine and I come to arrest you!
-I thought, that you want to work with me. There are clients who love role-playing games. He answer mockingly. I don’t want to go to jail, but you're there you sent me. Boys caught her! He give command his bodyguard and his driver.
They start moving towards me. I stand in fighting position. The bodyguard run towards me. He try caugh me. I avoid easily and kick him leg. He fall on the ground with his face.
The driver pull his knife. I revamping you pretty costume! He yelled!
Try it! I answer him and wink.
He walks around around me, and sometimes trying to cut me with the knife. You're not fast enough! I tell him sarcastically. Never mind, I have a other plan. He answered with a smile. Suddenly, the bodyguard grabs my arm and pulls back. I suprised.
- Get your hand off me! I said in angry tone. But he hold my arms tight.
-Nice costume, and good to the touch. The bodyguard said this and smile.
The driver walk towards me and he press his knife against my neck.
- You see, I do not have to be faster, but I'm smarter than you. He said mockingly.
-You're wrong! You make a mistake!
-Yes and what is wrong? He asks.
-You underrated me. I will answer, and suddenly kick his stomach strong. He is flying several meters back and smash into the wall. He drops the knife.
Seeing this, Captain Henry begins to escape from the harbor.
- Now it's your turn! I tell the bodyguard. I use my powers an I disengage my hands. I turn back, and I punch his chin strong. He faints and falls to the ground.
I turn to Mr. Gold. I walk confidently in his direction. When I reached him, he suddenly pull the gun from the suit. Before he can use it wrung out of his hands. I grab his neck and raise in the air.
-Now you are busted!
-agghhh!!! Not yet! He holds the end of the wand to my face, and press a button. Gas blowing in my face.
-Ahhwww!!! My eyes! I yelled and throw him far. My eyes burn. I suddenly cant see. I stumble to the wall, and rub my eyes.
He walk to me and hit my head with his wand. I fall on my knee.
-Ahww. You will pay for this!
-Really? How?! He asking me mockingly.
I hear his sound and know where he stand. I jump up, and kick in the direction of the direction I heard his voice. My kick hit his chest. he fall back.
-Shit! Next time you will not have a chance Bitch! He yelled. He rushes to the limo. High-speed leaves the port.
After a few minutes I can see again. Somewhat dimly but it getting better by the minute.
I'll check the driver and bodyguard. They fainted.
I use a cable tie handcuffs, and manacle them.
I see how the girls are frightened but unharmed. I try to reassure them. After they calmed down a bit.
I start to look for Captain Henry. He, too, was gone. Then call the cops.
I was hiding behind boxes. I see the cops arrive, and the cops help the girls and arrested Mr Gold two henchmen.
-I made a mistake! Mr Gold and Captain Henry escaped. But soon I will caught them! I say to myself.
Dawn, the sun rises slowly. I jump on my motorcycle and go home fast. Parked my motorcycle my secret hideout. I take off my costume. I use the secret door and I step int he mansion workroom. I close the secret door and I'm going to bathe, then I go to sleep.
I wake up in the morning for breakfast, and I will go to my company The company is preparing a healthy lifestyle beverages. I turn ont he tv in my office.
The news of two specific cases of arrests reported. I'm starting to smile. Sliver-Blue clean the city! I do my work in my office.
Meanwhile, the police is one of the drug dealers meet in private with his lawyer.
-So blue and silver dress fragile girl whacked you and bound you? The lawyer asks incredulously.
-Yeah I know it sound crazy but this is the true. She is very fast and strong. Her name is Silver-Blue. She tell me she will be capture all criminal in the city.
- You say something. Evening after she capture you and the other guys int he alley she capture Mr Gold two henchmens. She’s dangerous. I'll talk to some people. We have to stop her. Reply lawyer and leaves the police station.

End of Part One!
To be continued!

Sorry, but English is not my native language.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi Silver,

Thank you for your story.

I like that you have described your character first with their attributes, skills and equipment, it is a very useful aide to help us visualise your heroine. What some people will struggle with is your level of English as you are trapped with the present tense but I think most people will understand what you are trying to say.

Good luck with the rest of your story :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I liked it too, Silver. Maybe you didn't need quite so much background material at the beginning, but I agree that the description helps us to visualize the scene better. Another thing you need to watch is how you started off in the third person ("she" did this and did that) and suddenly in mid-sentence it switches to first person ("I" did this and that). Stick with one or the other and it will be fine. I like that the heroine actually WON! :) Keep up the good work!
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Episode Two

Another day. Vanessa works inside her enterprise. Silver-Blue is becoming more famous in the city, the journalists write articles in the mysterious heroine, and criminals are also becoming more afraid of her. As the afternoon at the workplace Vanessa go home and train a little bit, and then at night he puts on her superheroine costume and equipment, and she start patrol.
During the patrol she sees four suspicious character who abused a man and they threatening him. Silver-Blue intervenes.
- Good evening, gentlemen! Please complete the abuse of a gentleman!
Silver-Blue says confidently, and stood with hands on her hip, She standing against attackers. The attackers are surprised. They just stare at the sleek and sexy heroine.
- Damn! She is Silver- Blue!
Says one attacker in scared.
- She’s just a costume bitch! Let's get her!
Tell the youngest attacker angrily.
- Try it! Respond Silver-Blue defiantly and get in fighting position.
The attackers run to her, and then trying to hit her.
Silver-Blue can easily avoid the attacks and hitting them with ease. The four men lying on the ground.
- That's all you know? She asks sarcastically.
They are standing up, but it hurts everything. They attacked again, but Silver-Blue easily defeats them. She manacled them, check the attacked man when she is satisfied that the attacked man is ok, she leaving the scene. He thanked her for the help, and after Silver-Blue leaving the crime scene he informs the police. The cops arrive and take up his contested confessions. He said that some of the attackers,these guys who now lie unconscious on the ground they attacked him and threatened, but then received a heroine dressed in Silver- blue colored costumes and easily defeat the attackers, and thus saved him. The cops slightly unbelievers, but they are also more and more often hear the heroine. When arrested the attackers, it turns out that the attacker is one of the female mayor's younger son. The female mayor once aware of the arrest of her son immediately rush to the police station to find out what happened. The police chief tells her whats happened. Silver-Blue the heroine who appeared few days ago a city caught the female mayor son while the female mayor son attacked a man with his friends and threatened the man. The female mayor / Monica Law / will be completely mad. She demanded to arrest the masked bitch and let her son out on bail. During the night, Silver-Blue will continue to patrol when she sees two figures dressed in black who just break into the university's lab. The brothers / Bruno older. He's a huge muscular man, and Thomas younger who slimmer, but more agile, and he's the brains of the team. / They live from burglary. Silver-Blue followed them to find out what they are. She sees that some of the chemicals they want to steal Silver-Blue will show herself.
- Good evening, gentlemen! The way I see it, you just made steal!
Silver-Blue says confidently, and watching the two men dressed in black. One of the men is a tall and muscular person, while the other one is also tall, and rather athletic-built person.
- Get the stuff, while I take care of this problem!
Says the elder, while he watch Silver-Blue. The smaller start to pack up the vials in his bag.
Silver-Blue go toward the bag, but the bigger closed Silver-Blue way and try to grab her. Silver avoiding his big hands and kicking him on his stomach. The big guy will fly a cabinet that is broken. He shakes his head and gets up.
- You can play hard Bitch!!!
Tell the big guy, and attack again. The attack surprised Silver-Blue and she unable to avoid to the attack. The man grabs Silver-Blue arm, and pull Silver-Blue toward himself and he use his other hand hitting the heroine chin.
- Ahhwww !!! What the hell ?? !!!! You will pay for this!!!
Silver-Blue says angrily, shaking her head because of the strike was very powerful, and she was a little dizzy. The big guy hold her arm. He suddenly kicking the big guy's knee hard. The big guy release her arm because his knee sore. He take few steps back. Silver-Blue run towards him and try hit his face hard. But the Big guy neat! He avoid Silver-Blue hit, and grab her in a reverse bearhug, and starts to squeeze her.
- Uhhwwww!!! Let me go, you bastard!!!
Silver-Blue says angrily, trying to break out of his grasp. She uses her superpowers, but she surprised, she can't break out! The big man a quite well-trained wrestler. She say it in herself. While constantly trying to break free of his grasp. The big guy starts to squeeze harder. Silver-Blue coughs, and feels that she can only breathe harder. She is trying to rupture the guy closed arms, but she can't. She decides to change tactics, and kick strong the guy between his legs.
- ArrrgggHHHHHHHH!!! My balls!!!
The big guy yell, he release Silver-Blue and falls to his knees. Silver-Blue cough, she take a deep breath, and turned against him. She give strong kick to the big guy head. The guy is flying against the wall and falls to the ground. He tries to get up but couldn't, and finally he fall back to the ground. Silver-Blue turns to the other guy who packed his bag full of vials. The guy turns around and sees that his partner lying unconscious on the floor.
- Put down the bag and surrender now!
She commanded him confidently, and put her hands on her hip.
-You strong if you defeated him. Now let's see how fast you can move Silver-Blue!
Tell the guy and throw the bag out the window. Silver-Blue run and then jump, grab the bag in the air and landed with ease.
She checks the bag, the vials are intact. She runs into the building with the bag.
- Come on, bro!
The other guy Thomas goes to his brother Bruno. He is trying to prop up his brother, but he can't, because Bruno is unconscious and weighty.
- Sorry bro I must leave you here. Later we will meet!
He says in frustration and jumps out the window and run away into the darkness. Silver-Blue arrives at the lab and sees that the big guy is still lying on the ground, but the other disappeared. She handcuffs the big guy, and then inform the police.
The cops arrested Bruno. Thomas vows in himself Silver-Blue you will pay for this! He will make free his brother. Then he opens his fist and there is a stolen vial.
During the evening Silver-Blue yet notices, a flat fire, and rescues a family from the burning house. First the mother, father, and one of the children, he goes back when the house burns very much already the last one was left there for a child. The smoke big, because this she gives her mask to the child, and rescues him, she takes back her mask then, but does not feel well herself. The family says thanks to her for the help, and they say goodbye. Silver-Blue goes back to her motorcycle, but coughs very much, and does not feel well herself. She decides so, does not continue patrolling, and goes home to rest.
Onto a next day Vanessa feels better herself, got over the milder smoke poisoning. When she goes in, her enterprise and starts working when she sees it, the urban news she shocked totally. The female mayor classified Silver-Blue as a criminal and asked the police in order for a separate squad to be set up in order for capture Silver-Blue quickly. The female mayor related that a most experienced detective will lead the squad. Bob detective. Vanessa furious and disappointed, but continues her work, and collects informations for Bob detective. That he is 50 years old and he served 30 years at the police, and he solved many cases already, and a lot captured a criminal, and he is the female mayor a faithful supporter. This information troubles it a little bit Vanessa. She goes home having finished the work.
Home she is investigating a little after the brothers, and she noticed when one of them caught the police the other is always rescued his brother. She find the police tonight transported Bruno to the prison. Vanessa decide she will watch the prison van, and catch the other brothers, if he appears.

She goes to her secret base, and dressed in her Silver-Blue costume. She is much more confident feel when she wearing the costume, when she fix her belt, the power infuses her voluptuous body. Jump on her motorcycle and racing out of town. She carefully drive through the city, the police to not notice her.
When she go close to the prison bus, she turns on the motorcycle invisible system, and follow the prison bus. Silver-Blue do not have to wait too much, and a suspicious van comes without lights behind the prison van.
She smiles. The van pass of the bus and then suddenly braked, and bus braking, and drifted down the road. The van's driver jumps out, and shoots at policemen. He can shoot them and heexploded the bus door and step into the bus.
Silver-Blue parked her motorcycle and rush to the bus. She found the two shooted police officers. They were just stunned. She hurried to the bus. The rear half of the bus she heard a faint voice, and sounds. She sneak close carefully. She stops and sees that Thomas was start released from Bruno. She steps forward and command Thomas, stop! Thomas suddenly turns around and shoots a stun gun Silver-Blue.
Thomas suddenly turns around and shoot a stun gun in the direction of Silver-Blue. She avoid the shot, and she kick out the gun from Thomas hand and grabs his throat and press hard on the side of the bus.
- Now, I caught you! She says confidently.
- I would not be so sure! Thomas says, mocking, and then pulls out a needle from his pocket, and before Silver-Blue could do anything, suddenly pricked her right hand, then inject the needle contents into Silver-Blue.
- What have you done? She asks Thomas and throw him to the other side of the bus.
I poisoned you! I inject you a black widow venom!! This can easily kill a man, but may still be able to kill a superheroine too! He answered sarcastically.
- No! You're just bluffing! Silver-Blue responding and she starts move to Thomas, but all of a sudden she start to feel dizzy and feel weak. She grabs her stunt gun and pointed Thomas.
- You feel like? He asks sarcastically.
Silver-Blue dizzy and weak, increasing difficulty in breathing. She lowers the stun gun because she can't hold it.
- You are strong Silver-Blue, but vainly! This poison effect in your nervous system. In vain you fight, you can not win! Thomas says, smiling and laughing evilly.
- This is not happening to me! I am a superheroine! She answered, but her vision is becoming fuzzier, and falls to her knees.
Thomas walks up to her and grabs her face and forced a kiss Silver-Blue.
- Mpphhhppmmm !!! Silver-Blue try break the kiss, but she can't, She is too weak and helpless.
Silver-Blue feel dizzy that she is getting weaker and weaker. She can't break the kiss, during the kiss the superheroine swoon.
- I knew the girls to pass out for my kiss. Thomas says with a laugh.
- Let me go a bro, and escape now, because the cops are here immediately. Bruno says.
- Calm bro! He answered, and set free Bruno.
- Now get out!
- Go on to the van Bruno, I still have a job to do. Says Thomas and Bruno runs out to the van and starts the van engine.
Thomas was looking at Silver-Blue
- Shit, this bitch is a hot girl, and her kiss sweet than a honey! Silver! I don't know that you survive the poisoning, but if you survive, I not want to you will stand in our way more.
He uses the chain and handcuffs, which were Bruno, and manacled Silver-Blue. He watch unconscious heroine.
-You will be mine! He kiss Silver-Blue again and, he left the bus.
Thomas runs the van stopped down, and they drive off quickly.
Later, Silver-Blue start coming herself. She is weak and blurred vision yet, but she getting better and better each passing minute. She is trying to move and feel that somebody handcuffed her.She gets up and tries to break the handcuffs or chains, but she was still weak. She hear that police cars arrive, and the stunned police officers are also beginning to wake up. She reach her boots heels hard, and pulls out the hidden lockpick wire. Then the police when they enter the bus and walk to the end, finding the manacled Silver-Blue.
-Good evening, officers! Tell them Silver-Blue, while trying to appear confident.
- Guys! The original transfere person dissapeared, but we have a other! A true heroine! One of the officers says sarcastically.
While Silver-Blue trying to open the handcuffs.
- Your costume is pretty small! Says one police officer, and walks up to Silver-Blue.
- Really? Thank you!, But I guess it's not your size! Reply Silver-Blue, and trying to gain time in order to unlock the handcuffs.
- A police officer grabs her chin. Do not make fun with me, you little rich bitch! Tell roughly.
I did not mean to offend you. Reply Silver-Bluein scared.
- Now you are not very confident in this little flashy costume you. Show it me!
He touched Silver-Blue costume on her chest.
- It is very pleasant to the touch. He says to Silver-Blue and grabs her breasts.
- How dare you!!!?? Silver-Blue yelled totally shocked.
- Shut up! Bitch! You think you're helping some people, and you're everybody will respect you? You just rich girl with advanced gadgets, but can't break out the handcuffs! He says sarcastically, and slaps Silver-Blue bottom
- You have no right! Silver-Blue says defiantly!
- Maybe, but I'd rather finish off your mask, because it is my right to it! Tell the officer angrily.
- Noo!!! Silver-Blue screams and turns her face and falls to her knees.
- Boys call to the chief that we caught the silver girl! The female Mayor will sure be glad when she hear this. This little heroine defeated the female mayor younger son. He says with a laugh.
Meanwhile, the the kneeling Silver-Blue carefully opened the cuffs on her hands and she try unlock the cuffs on her legs silently. He feels that most of the powers has returned, but she can't take the chance.
- Boys secure the area, I will secure for this rich bitch!
He commands the other cops. When the other cops went out the bus the rough officer comes to Silver-Blue. He grabs her hair and pulls, Silver-Blue hair and continue the pulling until she is on her feet.
- Aiieee !!!! Let me go! Silver Blue Yelled!
- Listen, we have a little time before the chief and the reinforcement arrive here. I will have a little fun with you. He says mockingly, and licks his lips.
- I don't think so!
Silver-Blue answered confidently, and angry, she throws down the handcuffs. She kick up the police officer, but he did not let go of Silver-Blue hair, and both of them fall. They struggling on the bus ground, Silver Blue get free her hair, and try to leave the bus. The police officer grabs a leg, but he can't stop, so he hit Silver-Blue leg with his police bat. Silve-Blue fall. The policeman jump onto Silver-Blue, and push her hands to the ground. Silver-Blue surprised. She believed that many of the powers return, but its not entirely because of the strong poison.
- Get off me, you pervert! Bring disgrace to the uniform!
Silver-Blue says angrily, and pushes down the old cop herself.
- Non-scape bitch! Shout the rough cop.
Silver-Blue runs off the bus and her leg pain. The rude police officer running after her. The other cop sees Silver-Blue running away, so they start to run away. Then Silver-Blue use her digital bracelet and she call her motocycle to her. She jumps on the motorcycle and start to escape!
- Catch her! Roars of rough police officer angrily.
Cops jump in the police car and start chasing her. Silver blue accelerated when she have a small chip lead, she stop her motorcycle on the edge of the road and use the invisibility system The police drive off next to her.
The police dissapear in the far.
- That was close! Tell Silver-Blue herself.
She drives up to the nearest old and deserted underground station. She returned to her hideout through the abandoned tunnels. She arrive at the hideout, and call a scientist, and tell what happened. The scientist tells her that there are different poison is the antidote to the hideout. Vanessa finds the right one and use it. She immediately feel much better.
Meanwhile, Bob detective arrives at the bus. Talking with the crime scene investigators. After it he walks over to the cops, from whom escaped Silver-Blue.
- Good Job officers! Somebody left Silver-blue on silver tray for us, and they have left to escape! I did not like the silver tray jokes themselves. He says angrily. The cops just listen, just the oldest rough cop walks up to Bob detective.
- I started my police carreer a few years after you sir, I work here 20 years ago, so I will not have it so that you can talk to me! He says angrily.
- Then you old this failure is?! I can take care to you can't work here tomorrow! Bob asks angrily and sarcastically.
- Excuse me, sir! Tell the old cop.
- All right, with the report's something else out more? Asks the detective.
- May I have something interesting! Tell the old cop and pulls out a bag from his pocket and gave the detective. The detectives look at the contents of the bag.
- These hairs! I hope you tells me that these are from Silver-Blue!
- Yes sir, I tear the bitch hair! Answered the old rude cop confidently. The detective starts to smile.
- Great work officer! This can be identified by the person who is hiding behind the mask! If at least one relative included in the database we can find her! Now, gentlemen, go home and rest, I will take this little bundle to the lab!
Detective Bob sat in the police car and headed to the police lab.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is an interesting plot twist. Keep up the good work!
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

EP 3

Detective Bob: 50 years old 5,5 ft tall 220 pounds he has little hair and always bristly. He is very dirty and clever. He is fat and his moves slow. But he uses his brain.
Detective Bob arrive the police laboratory. He go to the laboratory entrance and use the bell. A sleepy policeman opened the door.
- Yes?! What can I help you sir? He ask it sleepy.
- I’m Detective Bob and I bring a sample for DNA test. Le Me in! He answer and show his police badge.
- Yes Sir! The policeman reply suprised and let in the detective.
- Where I the standby expert professor?! He ask the policemen.
- I really sorry sir, but currently I just found in the building. The professor ill, and relax at home.
- Shit! This smaple is Silver-Blue hair! Where can I close the sample, where is safe?!
- We can put it he sample in a safe in the basement.
They go to the basement, and the policemen takes over the sample, and numbered . They closed the safe door and walk to the enterace.
- When will the results? Ask Detective Bob.
-Maybe the day after tomorrow afternoon. Answer the policemen.
-Great! Reply Bob in angry tone, and get in his car and drive away.

Next morning Vanessa wake up. She eat breakfast training her fighting skills,she take a shower and go to work in her enterprise. She get in her car and drive to the enterprise. She arrive and go to her office and start working. In lunch break, she sees that the employees are talking excitedly.
- What is so exciting? Asks curiously.
- Imagine boss! Soon we can know a Silver-Blue secret identity! Answer one employee.
-What???!! and how?! Vanessa asking shocked.
- My brother work in the police lab. He tell me this morning, night detective Bob take Silver-Blue hair in the police lab. Tomorrow the professor made a DNA test and they know, who's hiding behind the silver mask! He answer excitedly.
-Its fantastic! I always wondered who this is vigilante. She answer.
-Yeah! I this the police arrest her soon!
-Yes. Now everybody continue the work. Vanessa said smiling, walk her office, and call the scientist. She tell him what she heard.
-Vanessa you must replace the sample. Your sister and your parents are included in the DNA database. They'll find out that you're Silver-Blue! Said the scientist.
-I see, but how and where I find the other sample? She ask him frightened.
-Don’t worry! You need to break into the police laboratory tonight. I get a sample, which is not in the database.
-Break into the police laboratory imperceptibly. Thats sound easy. She says sarcastically.
-Not easy but You can do it. We meet night near the police laboratory. Answer the scientist.
-Ok! We meet night! She ended the call.
Afternoon she finish her work int the office. She go home and prepare for the nightGo in her secret hideout and dress in her skin tight shiny costume. Pull the gloves and the boots. She fix her power belt and the equipment. Finally she fix her silver mask. She look at herself the mirror. Silver-Blue ready for the night. Get on her motorcycle and race near to the police laboratory. She park her motorcycle in the dark. Few minutes later the scientist arrive. Silver-Blue got to his car.
-Good evening! She greet the scientist.
- Good evening Silver-Blue! So here is the fake sample. You need to replace them. Here is the Police laboratory blueprint. You can break into the building many ways. But I think the easiest way the roof. When you break into the lab and you have any question, you can use your bracelet than communicator. I stay here if you need help. Said the scientist.
-Roger that! Silver-Blue reply smiling and she start moving towards the police laboratory roof.
She reach the rooftop. Lockpick the roof window and silently sneak in the building. Silver-Blue carefully and quietly sneaking through the corridors. Use the blueprint and she avoid the security cameras, she see the sleeping policeman in the ground floor office,and reach the basement door. She start lockpicking it.
Suddenly somebody ring the bell. The policeman wake up, and go to the entrance door.
-Yes?! Can I help you?! He ask.
-Yes, let me in! I’m Detective Francis. He show his police badge.
-Please let me in! The policeman open the door.
-Detective Bob sent me here. I have to check the sample, what he brought last night.
-Yes sir! Follow me! The policeman close the entrance door and they start walking towards the basement.
During this Silver-Blue try lockpicking the basement door. She hear the sound of approaching footsteps.
-Please work! She thinking it herself. The increasingly approaching footsteps. She managed open the basement doorstep in the basement and close back the door.
-You heard this? The detective ask the policeman.
-Heard what? ask the policeman
- As if somebody moving in the basement. Open the door hurry.
They run in the basement and look around. They checked the basement. They will not find anyone.
-Take it easy! This is an old building. There are always suspicious noises. Said the policeman.
-I see! You work here you know better. The detective answer to the policeman, but looking around suspiciously again and again.
During this Silver-Blue hiding in a huge old boiler opposite the safe. Silver-Blue hear the conversation, and look at Detective Francis. He is 30 years old 6 ft tall and 188 pounds, athletic build. He has a light brown hair and blue eyes . Now he wear a black t-shirt and blue jeans.
-I did not know that detective Bob is a partner. Said the policeman.
-I'm not his partner . The captain punished me, and sent me to help Detective Bob.
-What did you? Why punished you?
- I investigate, and a close friend of the female mayor found some pretty interesting things.
-I think Ms Monica Law not to happy, when she heard what you find.
-Yes, she became very angry. Talk with the captain and suprise place to me Detective Bob. Here She may keep an eye on me on the one loyal supporter and will I not cause her more trouble.
- How long does this? ask the policeman the detective.
-I hope not to long. If we caught this pretty vigilante. Maybe I could go over to another police station, not to work with detective Bob. He said it smiling.
-Tomorrow the professor make a DNA test and you will can arrest her.
-Yeah! I hope!
-You have any idea who is Silver-Blue?!
I have a guess. Not many people have such a look, and finance, technology stuff that these are in place. If I'm right then if he is not but three relatives also included in the database.
Silver-Blue hearing this. If I manage to replace the samples, you not belive your guess. She think it herself.
The policeman and the detective opened the safe. Silver-Blue watch the combination.
-Great! The sample is here! They check it after close the safe door and leave the basement.

Silver-Blue leave the old huge boiler and sneak to the safe. Slowly opened the safe door and replace the samples. Slowly close back the safe door and try leave the basement when the basement door unlocking and start opening. She running behind a column. Detective Francis come back with a flashlight. He check the huge old boiler.
-Empty! He leave the basement, and the building.
Silver-Blue get her chest. It’s soo close. She use her digital bracelet.
- I need a little distraction. She said.
-Two minutes! Answer the scientist.
Silver-Blue slowly unlock the basement door. Open it and start sneaking in the corridor, but the policeman is not sleep. Suddenly outside the scientist use his car alarm. The policeman go to the entrance door and look out. Silver-Blue snake behind and sneak towards the opened roof window.
She is on the roof and lock back the window. Go to the scientist.
-Thank you for your help. She said.
-I am happy to help the city's superheroine. He answer.
-I start the patrol.
-Take care. Said the scientist and start his car engine and go home.
Silver-Blue jump on her motorcycle and start her patrol. She arrive the harbour. She decide try find Captain Henry. She park her motorcycle in the dark and she go to the Harbour pub. She hiding in the dark and listen.
One hour later the patience gives the results. Captain Henry leaves the pub and headed toward an old rusty ship. Silver-Blue start follow him. Captain Henry, he is drunk. He go on the old rusty ship board. Silver-Blue follow him.
-Captain Henry! You are busted!!! Silver-Blue said confidently .
-What the hell?!! Captain Henry turn back.
-I come to arrest you? Silver-Blue said.
-Oh noo!!! Please have mery for me! Captain Henry said and begins to back away.
-Now You don’t run away! Said the heroine confidently and walk towards the captain. She put her hands on her hip.
-Leave me bitch!!! The captain back in scared.
-Surrender now Captain Henry!
-Now you surrender bitch! Say the captain and his frightened face changed in evil smile.
-Why?! Silver-Blue asked him mockingly, but strange the Captain change.
-Now boys!!! The captain screamed.
Silver-Blue get in fighting position, and suddenly the ship board open under Silver-Blue. She start falling. She fall in a huge fishing net.
-Shit!!! I must get out of here!!! She said and try tear the net, but she can’t
- Lift the net guys! I think we caught something. He said it mockingly. One of his henchmen use the crane and lift up the net, and Silver-Blue
-When I get out of here you will pay for this! Said Silver-Blue in angry tone.
- I'm not afraid for this. You can’t tear or cut the net. It’s a special fishing net. Extreme strong net for you Silver Bitch!!
-What??!! Silver –Blue fight in the net and try tear it, but wraps herself increasingly tight the net. She can’t move. She start panic. Jerking the net but She can’t tear it.
-Now, so confident are you? ask the Captain and walk to Silver-Blue.
-Last warning let me go now! Said Silver-Blue and try appear confidently.
The Captain stand opposite Silver-Blue and watching the heroine trapped in a net.
-No! I know you can’t escape. I can see the fear in your eyes. Guys bring me the chloroform!
-What???!! Chloroform? What do you want for me??!! Ask the frightened heroine the Captain and try move, but can’t the net is strong and tight.
-I give you Mr gold than a gift! Now smile! He push the soaked clothe Silver-Blue face.
-Mpphhhmm!!! Noopmmhhmmmm!!! She try fight but can’t move, and every breath she inhales the fumes. She star feeling dizzy herself , her powers gone. She try stay wake, but she can’t slowly she closed her eyes and faint.
-Yesss!! We did it! We capture Silver-Blue!!! Said one of the sailor.
-Sailor keep calm! Remove the net and her weapons! Use some chains and fix her in the cargo hold.
-We have a fun wit her!
-No idiot! You just fix her with chains. Nobody touch her. She is the gift for Mr Gold! Is that clear??!!!
-Yes captain!
The sailors remove the net and look at the unconscious superheroine sexy body in her skin tight costume.
-She is a hot bitch! I want play her! Said one of the sailors.
-Idiot! Don’t try it! The captain kill everybody, if you break his command!!! Said the other one.
They brought Silver-Blue in the cargo hold. They use some chain and fix her for a metal column.
Captain Henry arrive the cargo hold.
-Why she wear her belt?! He ask suprised.
-We can’t remove it. A special lock on the belt.
-I see. Not important. Just she not reach her belt with her hands.
They fix silver-Blue tight with the chains, and leave the cargo hold.
Slowly Silver-Blue open her eyes. Her vision is still blurry. She try move but she can’t.
Look around and she see she was chained. Her hands and legs are chained to the column. She try move but she still weak and dizzy. She finds these chains is too strong for her. She can’t break these chains with her full power.
Later Captain Henry appear in the cargo hold.
-Princess you wake up? He ask her mockingly.
-You will be pay for this dickhead!!! Silver-Blue repy with helpless rage.
-I hope you enjoy my ship comfort. He walk to Silver-Blue and grab her chin.
-Get your hands off me!! She yelled and trying to turn her face.
-Or? Listen dear! Soon arrive Mr Black and check you. Try smiling more. Said Captain Henry mockignly.
-Fuck you! reply the heroine angry.
-No my dear, Mr Black will fuck you! Hehehehehe!! He starts to laugh evilly.
-Never! She reply and pull the chains but can’t break it.
-Relax little heroine. You can’t escape. He wink at Silver-Blue, and leavet the cargo hold.
Later He come back with Mr Gold.
-You see! I caught her! Said the captain.
-Yeah I see! I can’t belive it! You did it captain. Said Mr Black.
-Mr Black she is my gift for you. Said the captain.
-Thank you captain! I like your gift. He step to Silver-Blue grab his face.
-Don’t touch me Freak! She yelled.
-Ohh! She’s Hot! I will enjoy it when I break you!
-You never break me!!!! Silver-Blue answer confidently.
-No?! Mr Black grabbed Silver-Blue between her legs.
-Ahhwww!!!! She suprised and moaned.
-We will see bitch! I love challenges! He reply with smile, and start fondle silver blue there with his hand.
-Aaahhh!!!! I-I-It’s can’t effect one me! Say Silver-Blue while her body is getting hotter and louder gasp.
-You satisfied with your gift?! The captain ask Mr Black
-Yeah! I am totally impressed. I want to take her away from here.
-Sailors the chloroform! Shout the Captain.
-Chloroform?
-Yes, safety measures.
-I see.
The captain grab the soaked cloth and push Silver-Blue face.
-Mmpphhmmm!!! The heroine pull the chains but she can’t escape. Slowly she finish the fight and her body relax.
-I really like this! Said the captain.
-Silver-Blue fall! Said Mr Black smiling.
-Sailors remove the chains on her!
They remove the chains. The unconscious heroine fall on the floor.
-Bring her to my limusine! Said Mr Black.
- I don’t want to go there! Said Silver-Blue and get on her feet.
-Shit!!!! It’s impossible! You breath the chloroform! Yelled the captain.
- I held my breath away Idiot! She anwer and attack the captain. She kick his face. The captain fly to the column.
-Fucking bitch!!! Yelled Mr Black and try escaping.
Silver-Blue run to the table grab her tazer and shoot Mr Black back.
-ahwwwwwww!!!! He moaned, and fall on the ground.
-I hope yoi enjoy this! She say it Mr Black.
Suddenly three sailor attack her. Two grab her arms one begins hit her stomach.
-uhhhwwwfff!!! Uhhwwff!!! Silver-Blue suprised. She think she knock out the captain the sailors start escaping, but the sailors attack her.They hold her tight and hit her stomach.
When the third try hit her again she kick his chest! The sailor fall back. She throw down the two other sailors.
-We surrender! Yelled one of them!
-Good idea guys! Silver -Blue reply confidently.
She use the chaines and fix the sailors Captain Henry and Mr black to the column. She check the ship and find few kidnapped girls. She help them. She open the container door.
-You call the police! You say Silver-Blue is here! Silver-blue said and wink the girl.
The heroine leave the ship and get on her motorcycle. Few minuet later the police is arrive with huge reinforcement. The SWAT go on the ship and secure the ship. Silver-Blue use the invisibility system on her bike.
After another few minutes, detective Bob and detective Francis arrive to the ship. Bob run to the SWAT leader
-She is in?! Detective Bob ask The SWAT leader.
-No, but there must be something in there to see. He answer.
The two detective go in the cargo hold, and they noticed a sign on the wall:
The two diligent detective gift!
Signature Silver-Blue
-Shit!!! Shit! Shit Shit!!!!! Detective Bob very angry.
-Relax Bob! Next time we caught her! Said detective Francis smiling.
- You think this is funny???!! You think this is funny???!!! This bitch just toying with us.
- She is doing quite well.
- Do not admire the prey, Francis!
- You should not underestimate Bob!
The two detective leave the ship. They noticed the media arrived on the scene.
-We heard you arrest a white slaver gang detective Bob it’s real?! Ask one riporter Bob.
- Yes, but I can not tell you more. He answer.
-But you caught the white slavers. Silver-Blue has not been arrested. Ask again the reporter.
- It's part of our job, and I more arrest a group of white slavers, than I chasing a woman in costume. Reply detective Francis.
They get in the police car and leave the harbour.
-Listen Francis. Let's be clear. I'm talking about the media, you do not talk! Said Bob.
-Roger That!
-Silver Blue leave the harbour and go home. She park her motorcycle and remove her costume. She go in the bathroom and take a bath. After the bath she go sleep.
Next morning Vanessa wake up eat a breakfast and go to the yoga class. After it she go in her enterprises and go in her office she start work. During she work, she read some article for the last night.
Afternoon her secretary call her.
-Yes? Vanessa answer.
-Miss Hurley, detective Francis want talk with you. Said the secretary
-Right let him in. Vanessa. She was a little nervous. I have mixed up the samples. She thinking.
-Good afternoon Miss Hurley. I'mdetective Francis and I’m sorry to disturb you. Said the detective.
-No problem. What can I help you detective? She ask the detective.
-An outstanding case because I was looking at you.
-Which case? Asks the detective. She tries to look calm, but her heart beats violently. He come to arrest Silver-Blue she thinking.
-If not problem I close the door and the window.
-Go ahead. Her heart rapidly beating.
The detective go to Vanessa.
-Miss I found some correlation with some of the leaders of the army, between your parents and murder.
-Really?! And what do you want from me?
-I would like to access some of the old file.
-Is that all? Asked Vanessa suprised.
-Yes Miss.
-When yo found the correlation? Vanessa begins to calm.
-Few weeks ago Miss.
-Why now come here?
- I had a guess that was not good.
-What is your guess?
-You are Silver-Blue! But don’t worry today the lab make the DNA test and there was no agreement between you and Silver-Blue. I was wrong.
-Wow! You suprise me! I have one question.
-Ask.
-Why I? Vanessa asked the detective.
-Body composition, money, motive.
-Hmmm, body composition. What do you think Silver-Blue beautiful woman?
- This is another question. I'd be lying if I answer in the no. He answer smiling.
-So she is pretty.
-Yes, but in my opinion, I have not seen her face.
-What do you think my face? Vanessa asks flirtatiously.
- This is another question , and we deviated from the subject Miss. Reply the detective.
-Oh yes the files.
-Yes Miss.
-I talk with my lawyers and you will be notified.
-Thank you Miss. The detectives leave the office.
-Have a nice day detective!
-Thank you Miss. You as well. Oh I almost forgot your last question. The answer is beautiful. Francis smile at Vanessa and leave the building.

When the detective lave the building a Military police car stop opposite the building.
to be continue....
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Your English is still a little awkward, but I'm enjoying the story a great deal! Keep working on it! :)
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ep 4

Early night Vanessa check the files. When she finish her work she close her office and leave the building. She walking towards her car in the parking lot when two masked kidnapper men grab her arms and push a wet cloth her mouth.
-mppphhmm!!! She suprised. She try fighting but inhale the fumes. She feel herself dizzy.
I black van appear in the parking lot, and stop beside the kidnappers.
-Hurry guys! The driver says hastily
Vanessa feel herself dizzy and weak. She fall on her knees. She try move but can’t.
-Use the ropes idiots! The driver shouted.
Suddenly the military police car race in the parking lot and stop front of the Van.
-Shit! Soldiers!!!
The military police get out the car and pointed the gun the kidnappers. The driver get gas and start reversing. The military police start shooting. The kidnappers try put Vanessa in the van but the van start moving. They drop her and run towards the van. The kidnappers jump in the van and the military polices start shooting the van. One bullet hit the driver shoulder.
Arggg!!! He yelled and shift forward and hits the military police car. The two soldier jump above. The van leave the scene. The soldiers run to Vanessa.
-Miss Hurley you hurt??!! Ask one of them.
-No! I’m ok, but a little dizzy. She try stand up, but fall back.
-Stay here miss, we call the ambulance! The soldier said.
-No thank you! I’m ok! How you arrive here this fast? She ask them.
-We –we just patrol here. They answered in suspiciously tone.
-I see. Thank you for your help soldiers. She said, and stand up. She get in her car.
This time a other military police car arrive the scene. The car door opened and a General Shelton get out the car. He walk to Vanessa. Miss Hurley you all right? He ask her. / General Shelton 176 lb weight and 6,5ft tall. He was 70 years old. /
-Yes I’m ok! Thank’s for your soldiers lucky arrives. She answer.
-Yeah they patrol in near and see what’s happening. They knew how to help. He answer confidently.
-Yout know my name. How? She ask the general and look in his eyes.
-Yes Miss Hurley, I’m your Father old friend. My name is General Shelton. I worked a long time with your
father in the government's behalf. I’m really sorry what’s happening your parrents. He said.
-I see and thank you! Vanessa answer respectfully. But she noticed something strange of the general behavior.
-Miss Hurley if you want my soldier bring you home. The general said.
-No thank you general! She answer, and leave the parking lot with her car.
Vanessa drive her car towards home when she notice a other military police car follow her car from disctance.
-Amateurs! She thinking and arrive her mansion. She see the military police car parking opposite her mansion gate.
She walk in the house and start prepare for the night.
During this General Shelton leave the city and arrived old abandoned military bunker.
Few military police soldier secure the bunker. They opened the huge metal door and one soldier step to the general.
-General! I report to you an extraordinary event has not occurred! He said.
-Parade rest Sergeant! I want talk with Dr Wong! Said the general.
-Yes sir! He is in the bunker hospital! The Sergeant answer!
-Great! Thank you Sergeant! The general walk in the bunker hospital. He meet Dr wong.
-General! Dr. wong sees the general and they and shake hands.
-Dr.! I meet today miss Hurley, I think you are wrong.
-Really?! Why?! the doctor asks the General surprised.
-Today two masked man attack ms Hurley and they easily capture her. I think she does not have super abilities.
-Maybe they just surprised her.
-Maybe but, we have information Silver-Blue strength. If she Silver-Blue, she easily should have defeated them.
-I see. Maybe she know the military police waching her? Ask the doctor.
-Impossible. My best soldiers follow her. Answer the general heatedly.
-Relax general! Maybe she use something device and the device give power for her. Answer the Doctor.
-Enought Doctor! My informant in the LAPD gives me the Silver-Blue DNA test result. No matches!
-I see general. Maybe I wrong but I please you your men watch her.
-They watch her! But, I want supersoldiers soon! I don’t want excuses! I think you not want follow Mr. Hurley and his wife! Answer the general in angry tone.
- I do my best general! Answer the doctor frightened.
- I want as many supersoldier as soon as possible! Do you understand ?!!!
-Yes general! We are close to a solution. Why so urgent this?
- I'm waiting for this for many years! I need the super soldiers to take over control.
- You want to be the president?! The doctor asked smiling.
-Maybe! The general answer with evil smile.

Later
Under Vanessa mansion in the secret hideout, Vanessa ready for the night. She wear her full Silver-Blue costume. She get on her motorcycle use the abandoned underground tunnels and race in the downtown. Vanessa arrive near his friend the scientist Dr. Soan Douglass flat. She park her motorcycle in the dark alley. She move in the alley fast and silent. She use the fire ladder and knock on the scientist window. He go to his window. He suprised when he see Silver-Blue.
-Silver-Blue! You here? Whats happening? the scientist asked to the heroine.
-You let me in doc? She ask.
-Of course! Come in. He said and opened the window.
Silver-Blue crawl in the flat.
-Nice flat! She said.
-Thank you, but what do I owe the visit.
-Few men attack me when I finish my work in the office they try kidnapped me.
-It’s terrible I hope you not harm.
-I’m ok but not this is the most interesting thing.
-Not this, then what?
-Suddenly a military police car appear in the parking place, and they scared the kidnappers and wounded the kidnapper driver.
-Let me guess! Sais the scientist.
-Guess! Said Vanessa.
-After this General Sheldon appear in the scene, and he offered to help.
-Yes!! But how did you know ?! Ask Vanessa totally suprised.
-I was afraid that this was going to happen. He said in angry tone.
-You know him? Vanessa ask suprised.
-Unfortunately yes. He was a military leader of your father's military project. Answer Dr. Soan.
-You think He can do with the death of my parents?
-Maybe, but I have no evidences.
-I see! Answer Vanessa.
-You must be more careful Vanessa. He's watching you. He may suspect that you are Silver-Blue.
-What?! No way! I think what he saw in the parking lot to easily dispel his suspicions.
-Maybe. If he would be a evidence would have long since been arrested you. But must be more careful!
-Why he want capture Silver-Blue?!
- He wants to know what is the source of Silver-Blue power. He wants a own super-soldier army.
-Are you kidding??!
-No I’m not kidding. This is the truth. Your father was killed when I worked on this project. I stole the research results, and I set fire to the lab. I did not want the army to steal your father's research. I continued the successful experiments, and prepared to your powerbelt. It's the truth. Said Dr. Soan.
-So General Sheldon a very dangerous soldier and maybe he is my parents killer?
-Yes he is very dangerous, and we need more information. That what he has done and what he is doing now, and what he's up to in the future.
-Why not tell me this earlier? Vanessa ask Dr. Soan in angry tone.
-Because I do not have proof, and I did not want to get in contact with the general.
-Dr! I’m adult, and I can take care of myself!
-Just beware of him! You can not imagine how dangerous this man!
-I will try! Now I go and I try find the criminals who tried kidnapping me! She said wink at the Dr and leave his house. Get on her motorcycle and start patroling. Vanessa looking for the kidnappers in the town. She patrol in downtown when she see a strange black van in the alley. She park her motorcycle and sneak close to the van. She noticed the van windscreen was damaged.
I found the van, now just I find the kidnappers. She thinking and slowly move in the alley. Near to the van one door opened and three masked man hold and pull a woman towards the van. The woman start screaming but one of the kidnappers clam up.
-Shut up bitch! He said.
Silver-Blue see this. She jump behind the van and when the kidnappers start opening the back door Silver-Blue attack the kidnappers. She easily overcome them. The kidnappers lie on the ground. They try stand up.
-Are you ok? Silver -Blue ask the woman.
-Yeah I’m ok. These masked mans try kidnapp me! The woman said.
-Don’t worry! I handle them. Answer Silver-Blue with smile.
-Thank you for the help Silver-Blue! You are a truth superheroine! Answer the woman.
- I'm glad I could help. Now go home and inform the cops. Said Silver-Blue.
- OK thank you! Answer the woman and she leave the alley.
The three kidnappers slowly stand up.
-Finally boys! I have many questions to you! Said Silver-Blue confidently.
-You will pay for this bitch! Said one of them.
-Really?! I think not. She answer.
The three kidnapper stand around her.
They attack her, but Silver-blue easily avoid the attacks and kick them hard. Two kidnappers fall on the ground and can’t stand up. Silver-Blue grab the third kidnapper neck and raise him in the air.
-Let's talk !!! She said confidently.
During this the woman who rescued Silver-Blue call the police and inform them. Another woman with a reporter. Samantha Bones hear what she says on the phone to the police. Samantha start run towards the alley.
In the alley
-I do not want to talk with you! Reply kidnapper .
-You're going to talk about it! Why did you kidnap this woman ?! Silver-Blue reply in angry tone and start squeeze the kidnapper throat.
-arrrghhhhh!! Because she rich and the boss of us need a money!!! he answer and start cough.
This time Samantha arrive in the alley and grab his phose. She see Silver-Blue as she holds a hand of the man in the air.
-Silver-Blue smiling! Shouts the woman, and take a picture with her phone.
Silver-Blue look at the woman, and the phone flash.
-Ahhw!! Shit! Said Silver-Blue. She drop the thrid kidnapper and cover her eyes. The dark alley in bright light suddenly distract her. She suddenly sees only bright spots and begin to back away.
-Ooops! Sorry!! Said the woman.
The third kidnapper grab a wooden bar on the ground, and hit Silver-Blue back hard.
-I said you will pay for this! Said the kidnapper mockingly.
-Ahhwww!! Silver-Blue yelled and fall on her knees. She try fight but can’t see the kidnapper.
The kidnapper hit Silver-Blue several times, but the heroine eyesight returning. She grab the wooden bar in the air.
-Now I turn! She said in angry tone!
- What we do not think! Said the other two kidnappers.
Silver-Blue look towards the two kidnapper and she see they push a knife to the woman neck.
-Let her go now! She drop the wooden bar.
-Surrender bitch and we not kill her! They said.
-Ok just not harm her! Silver-Blue said and raise her hands in the air.
-Good girl! The third said, and go to the van and bring some ropes. He pull back Silver-Blue arms begin to bind her. They hear police sirens in far.
-Shit the cops! There is not enough time to bind them! Said one of the kidnappers.
Silver-Blue start smiling and wait the perfect opportunity when she attack the kidnappers, but suddenly the third kidnapper push a wet cloth to her face.
-Whammpp??!! She suprised and inhale the chloroform fumes! She try fight!
-Easy girl or we cut this woman neck!
Silver-Blue stop the fight and slowly inhale more chloroform fumes. Her eyes become heavy. She close her eyes and faint.
-Sweet dream little heroine. Bring the other woman. Said the third.
They get in the van with Silver-Blue and Samantha, and they leave the alley before the police arrive the alley. One kidnapper driving and the other two tie up Silver-Blue and Samantha. Silver-Blue lie on the van floor unconscious. When the kidnappers finished the bondage they go front and they sitting next to the driver. Samantha look the unconscious heroine. She try reach the heroine mask and unmask Silver-Blue. Samantha try again and again reach the heroine mask but can’t The kidnappers bound her tight.
Half hour later the van stopped and the kidnappers open the back door.
-Ladies we arrive!!!
-I’m Samantha Bones a famous reporter!!! You want money just call my boss!!! The reporter said in scared tone.
-Great Miss Bones! Said one of them.
The kidnappers grab the two woman and carry them in the basement.
-Hey I can’t remove this Silver bitch belt! Said one of them. The other two kidnapper go to Silver-Blue but they can’t remove her belt. They slap her but she not wake up.
-She is still unconscious. We use more ropes and I bring chain later. We bring a camera and unmask her! Said the other. They use many ropes on Silver-Blue. They tightly bound her, and drop on the floor. They check Samantha ropes.
-Now ladies I hope you enjoy the basement comfort. Said the thrid kidnapper and the kidnappers leave the basement.
Samantha look at the unconscious heroine. I think her belt is it may be important, if others can’t remove her belt She pull her hands and trying to move. Few minutes later she pull her hands out the bonds. Samantha remove the other ropes and walk towards Silver-Blue. She look around, crouches beside Silver-Blue, and place her hand on the heroine mask.
-Now I'll be the first who to know, who is hiding behind a silver mask! She said.
to be continued…
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another good episode! More perils of various kinds, various people who want to capture her or get ahold of her secrets or just unmask her for other reasons. Interesting stuff!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

While the English might be a bit off and quaintly used in some places, it's still about a zillion times better than what you'd read were I to attempt writing a story of my own in a second language! :wacko:

So kudos to you, Silver, and please keep going with this well-paced and highly entertaining work. It's great fun! :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ep5
Samantha touch the mask and she made to remove it. Suddenly a silver gloved hand grab her hand.
-It’s a wrong idea. Said silver-Blue and open her eyes.
-What???!!! You not unconscious??!!
-You are a great observer ms Bones! My mask stay on my face! Said Silver-Blue confidently and slowly pushed far Samantha hand.
-How long have you awake? The reporter ask Silver-Blue in angry tone.
-Quite some time. Silver -Blue answer and stand up she drop the cutted ropes.
-Your little silver mask can't hide your real identity long time! Said the reporter.
-My mask able to hide my secret identity, and I like my mask. Silver reply smiling.
-Soon somebody remove it and reveal your secret identity!!! Samantha said in angry tone.
-We will see ms Bones, but I think you're not going to do that.
-You underestimate me Silver-Blue!
-No you are too confident ms Bones!
When they speaking they hear footsteps. The footsteps sounds closer and closer.
-They come back. You start hiding now! Said Silver-Blue, and hide behind the boxes in the basement.
Samantha runs and hides behind a column.
Two kidnapper enter in the basement. They look around and find the cutted ropes on the floor.
-What the hell?! They escaped! We call the boss now! Said the one of the kidnappers
- Don’t worry they are here. They can’t leave the basement, this door is the only way to leave the basement. We find the door locked, because they can't leave this place. Answer the other one.
-I go and call the boss, if you want try find them! He said.
-Ok you go, and I find them alone! He answer in angry tone. One kidnapper leave the basement and the other one start looking for the two woman.
The kidnapper holding a gun in his hands and slowly move in the basement. few minutes later he find the Samantha behind the column. Gotcha! He said smiling and point his gun to the reporter.
Samantha slowly raised her hands in the air.
-I-I surrender! She said frightened voice.
-Good girl! Where is the Silver bitch?! The kidnappers asked Samantha.
-I’m not a bitch! Suddenly Silver-Blue appear near the kidnapper. She answered him confidently, and she grabbed the gun and kicked the kidnapper chin.
The kidnapper drop his gun fly to the column and fall on the ground.
-I think he’s out. Said Silver-Blue smiling.
-I see! Answer Samantha.
-You search a other place to hide! The heroine said confidently.
-Yes! Samantha answered defiantly, and She went behind the boxes.
The other kidnapper come back the basement.
-Hey buddy are you ok?! He shouted. Are you hearing me?! He asked in frightened voice.
-He not hearing you! He resting a little!
The kidnapper turn towards the voice and he sees Silver-Blue. The heroine puts her hands on her hips.
-I think are you alone, so you surrender now! Silver-Blue said confidently.
-Never! You surrender now bitch!!! He shouted and pulls out his gun.
- Last warning said the heroine confidently and slowly walk towards the kidnapper.
-Stop! Surrender now! Said the kidnapper anxiously, and pointed his gun the heroine chest.
- I think you are now started your kidnapper carreer. Said the heroine and stop opposite the kidnapper.
- What are you talking?! He asked Silver-Blue suprised.
- You are too uptight! Said Silver-Blue. She grabbed the gun and the gun magazine fall on the ground.
- Shit what the hell??!! The kidnapper pulled the trigger, but the gun not worked.
- Are you an amateur! You using the manual safety!!! He said the heroine, caught the kidnapper's neck and raised him in the air easily.
-UUUhggghh !!! let !!! Me goo !!! The kidnapper yelled silently.
This time Samantha ran the basement exit, and leave the basement.
-Hey ms Bones! Silver-Blue shouted, when she see the reporter leave the basement.
She dropped the kidnapper to the wall hard and she would have started run after the reporter, when behind her somebody hit her head back hard.
-AwwwHHHH!! She moaned and fell on her knees. She become suddenly dizzy.
- Surprise bitch! The other kidnapper said this smiled and grabbed Silver-Blue hair. He pulled the heroine on her feet.
- Why not you resting? She asked the kidnapper weakly. She shaked her head and try clear her head.
- I could not rest because I missed you! Answered the kidnapper mockingly, and hit hard the heroine ribs with his gun.
-ahhww!!!! The heroine yelled. She feel the sharp pain on her ribs.
- What’s the matter heroine? Are you hurt?! He asked her with evil smile, and hit her ribs again and again.
-Ahwww!! You bastard!! arhhWWW!!! She yelled, but when the kidnapper try hit her ribs again she grabbed his hand, stopped the attack and kicked the kidnapper between his legs.
-UgggHHH!!! The kidnapper dropped his gun and fell on his knees.
-Now I turn! Said Silver-Blue and kick his chest hard. The kidnapper flew to the wall and fell beside the other kidnapper.
-Bitch! You will pay for this! Moaned the kidnapper.
- I think no! But you will pay for this! Answered Silver-Blue in angry tone and touched her ribs.
- Not so fast heroine! Shouted the third kidnapper.
Silver-Blue turn towards the third kidnapper and see the thir kidnapper hold Samantha.
-Let her go! Silver-Blue answered confidently.
- You not command me you little heroine! You have a choice! You surrender now or I exploding this collar on ms Bones neck. He said confidently and show a thick metal collar around Samantha neck.
- You evil! You bluff! The heroine answered in angry tone.
- The choice is yours heroine! But I not want die! He answered with evil smile and shoved Samantha towards Silver-Blue. He raise the remote control in the air.
-Ok-Ok! I surrender! She answered in angry tone, and raised her hands in the air.
-A great choice heroine! Now ms Bones please tied up Silver-Blue with these ropes.
-What?! The heroine asked suprised.
Samantha went to the third kidnapper and grabbed the white ropes. She walked to Silver-Blue. She walked behind the heroine and pull her arms back.
-Sorry Silver-Blue but I don’t want to die! Samantha said and she started wrapped the rope around Silver-Blue waist.
-ahhww! It’s too tight! Said the superheroine Samantha, but Samantha does not care what the heroine says.
Samantha pushed the heroine, the heroine leaned forward. The reporter wrapped the rope around Silver-Blue upper arms, and elbows. Silver-Blue feel the tight rope around her upper arms and elbows. She realized she cannot exert force to tear the ropes. She start pull the ropes but She can’t tear apart the ropes. She start began to despair.
-Relax Silver-Blue! I'm just doing what I ordered. Said the reporter with a little evil smile.
She continued the lashing, and tied up Silver-Blue wrists. She pulled a rope between the heroine legs and tauten.
-Ahwww!!!! Silver-Blue moaned, she totally suprised. She feel the tight rope press her clit through her costume.
-You said something? Samantha asked Silver-Blue mockingly. She wrapped the rope around Silver-Blue neck.
The kidnappers enjoyed this situation and they smiled.
-Why tied me too tight? Silver asked Samantha weakly.
-I enjoy this! Now, get on your knees Silver-Blue! The reporter answered and commanded Silver-Blue.
Silver-Blue turned around and looked in the reporter eyes angry. She know she now too helpless. She can’t break out these bonds. She kneeled down. Samantha tied the heroine ankles with ropes and fixed the ropes Silver-Blue neck.
-Ugh!! It’s too tight! Said the heroine!
- It's about right! Answered the reporter and she noticed something in Silver-Blue right fist.
-Why looking my hands? The heroine asked Samantha.
-I think you hiding something! Said Samantha and check the heroine right fist.
-Hey what are you doing! I not hiding anything! Silver-Blue yelled.
Samantha stretched Silver-Blue fist.
-You lied Silver! I found a little blade in your fist! Samantha said Silver-Blue.
-Noo!!! Why do this?! Silver-Blue yelled. She started pulling the ropes and try break free. She is angry, but helpless. She can not escape. Vanessa be horrified, she probably had never felt so helpless. She jerked the ropes, but she did not know tear apart the ropes. When she pull the ropes feel the tight rope press her clit through her costume, and pushes her neck. She feel herself become aroused.
- Mind over muscle! I think you like my bondage skills. Samantha said mockingly and behind Silver-Blue she reaches into her pocket and smashed two tablets. She put the tablet dust in a cloth.
-You will pay for this! The heroine said and she try move or tear the ropes, but she failed. She feel the pain on her ribs and the ropes too tight and she can’t exert excessive force. Samantha a know a lot about the bondage. The reporter grabbed the cloth with the dust and put in Silver-Blue mouth.
- Then you can talk to if I ask you! Said Samantha with evil smile. and fixed the rag in Silver-Blue mouth.
-Mpphhmm!!!! Silver-Blue try speak but she can’t. She look at Samantha angry.
Samantha leans over Silver-Blue ear and whispers.
- If you feel a sweet taste in your mouth, don’t worry just a little drug. I sometimes use my interviewed partners. This drug overcome your mind and you'll tell me everything, what I want know. You'll tell me everything about yourself. Your powers your weakness, and your secret identity. So relax little heroine, and I hope you are ready soon for the interview! Oh, and if you're a bit dizzy, it’s the natural. One of the side effects of the drug. Samantha said this with evil smile.
-YMMPPHHHmmm!!! Silver-Blue try answering.
The heroine looked at Samantah angry. She try moving, and tearing the ropes, but the ropes hold her tight. Suddenly she start feel the sweet taste in her mouth. She desperately tries to escape.
-I think you feel the sweet taste! I see the fright in your eyes. Now you don’t have so much confident heroine?
-Nvmmmpphmmm!!! Silver-Blue moaned, completely confused, she try tearing the ropes again and again but the ropes holding her tight.
-I know you never give up, you always fight Silver! Keep it up! The drug exerts its effect on you as soon as possible.Said the reporter and look in Silver eyes evilly.
-Nice work ms Bones, but now come with me and we call your boss for the ransom. Said the third kidnapper.
-Yes mr! The business is business. You will receive the money, I will receive Silver-Blue!
-Yes ms as a few minutes ago, we agreed! Said the third kidnapper.
-Great! Said Samantha and looked at the helpless heroine.
Silver-Blue totally shocked. The reporter betrayed her. She start feeling herself dizzy. her eyesight become unclear. Her thoughts begin to fully become confused. She stop the fight. Vanessa focus! Vanessa focus! She says to herself.
Samantha go back to Silver-Blue.
-Smart girl but to late, the drug is already beginning to affect you. After every minute the effect become stronger and stronger. I hope you remember not so long ago when I said I will take your mask off. Soon it will happen and I reveal to the public's your secret identity.
Silver-Blue look at Samantha frightened, and shake her head.
-Noppffffmmmhh!!!! She try speaking under the rag.
You will see Silver! Said Samantha with huge smile. She go to the kidnappers and they leave the basement.
Vanessa feel the drug effect on herself. She suprised, her power belt can’t saved her to the drug effect. She must do something. She pulled the ropes but it’s hold her tight and press her clit through her costume. She know she can’t tear the ropes, she must find a other way for the escape. I can’t pull the ropes because the ropes rub my clit through my costume and make me aroused one, when this occurs, I lose my remains powers, I need a new plan. She thinking, but the drug makes it difficult. Silver-Blue looked around and she saw a broken glass piece. She try reach this.
At this time one of the kidnappers return to the basement. He looked at Silver-Blue.
-I think I have a little fun with you Silver bitch!!! The kidnapper said.
Silver-Blue try grab the broken glass piece but she can't. She look at the kidnapper.
The kidnapper go to Silver-Blue and remove the rag.
-Please let me go! Silver-Blue said frightened voice.
-shut up bitch! Said the kidnapper and forcing a kiss Silver-Blue.
-hmmppp!!!! Silver-Blue suprised and try, but can’t break the kiss..
The kidnapper finish the kiss and looking at the frightened heroine.
-Your kiss are very sweet bitch! I enjoy this! Don’t worry the fun just begun!
Silver-Blue spits and coughs after the kiss.
-You will pay for this! She said in angry tone.
-Yeah we will see my darling! The kidnapper answered when he began to feel dizzy. He stepped back from Silver-Blue.
-Are you ok? The heroine asked the kidnapper when she see the kidnappers strange behavior.
-What’s happening to me? I’m so dizzy and and….. The kidnapper said.
- I think you feel the sweet drug effect on you! Silver-Blue answer him.
- You bitch! The kidnapper said in angry tone and start moved towards Silver-Blue, but the kidnapper stumbled, and fell beside Silver-Blue.
The heroine suprised and looking at the kidnapper. He’s not move. She saw a knife in the kidnapper belt, near her hands, she tries to catch it. The ropes hold her tight but she use her powers. Few minutes later she caught the knife and start to cut the ropes. She remove the ropes and got up. She check the kidnapper. He live, just hit his head on the floor and fainted. Silver use few ropes and tied up the kidnapper hands and ankles. The kidnapper slowly regain consciousness.
-What the f*ck???!!! He said and try moving.
-Good morning! I think you will have a lot of fun in the prison with your cellmates! Said Silver-Blue.
-Shit no no nooo???!!! It’s can’t happening to me, the sooner you were still tied! Yelled the kidnapper frightened.
-Yes but now you are tied up! Tell me where is the other kidnappers and the reporter??!!! Said Silver-Blue confidently and asked him in angry tone.
-I never tell you anything! Said the kidnapper, but suddenly his head started aching.
- Tell me now! Silver-Said.
- I not want tell you anything but, I tell you! They go to the meeting point they get the ransom, and they kill ms Bones. Why –why I answering you??? The kidnapper asking in suprised.
-Where is the meeting point?! Why kill ms Bones, and why you here? You enjoyed ms Bones drug and this is the drug effect!
-Shit! Such is my luck! The meeting point in the harbour the warehouse number 28 . She has to die, because the boss does not want any witnesses! They sent me in the basement to kill you.
-It’s great! Silver-Blue said, she pushed a secret button her belt and her motorcycle race to her. She leaved the basement and the building and few minutes later her motorcycle arrived. She is a little dizzy but she must saving ms Bones. She jump on her motorcycle and race to the harbour. Silver-Blue race across the city, she almost caused an accident. Damn! I think ms Bones drug still affects me! I hope soon I can resist it! She thinking and arrive the harbour.

Finish the episode!!!!

In the next episode Silver-Blue encounter a new enemy, who would be able to cause surprise her hard enough!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I love the twists and turns in this story! Good work!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

The many different varieties of perils and the sarcastic whimsy of Silver Blue has grabbed my attention and kept it throughout. Terrific work, Silver! :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you!