Batgirl Vs The Agents Of L.U.S.T

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

New to the forum, so be kind, but here's the first part of a story I've begun.

BATGIRL VS THE AGENTS OF L.U.S.T

CHAPTER ONE

Batgirl struggled to raise herself up on one elbow, eyes glassy and unfocussed behind her mask. 'No... must get away... escape...'. Her voice sounded slurred, she thought, and she felt pleasantly light-headed.

The stunningly beautiful woman sprawled on the bed next to her laughed throatily. Raven-haired, voluptuous and leather-clad, her head was propped on one hand, her face so close that Batgirl could feel the woman's warm breath on her face. 'Oh, I don't think so,' she said, taking a drag on her jade cigarette-holder, causing the tip of the exotic green cigarette in the holder to glow brightly. Leaning forward, touching her soft full lips to Batgirl's, she exhaled her smoke into the crime-fighter's lungs.

Batgirl sank back onto the satin pillows of the pink heart-shaped bed. Her eyelids fluttered and she sighed, smoke drifting languidly from her nose and mouth.

'There, that's better,' the woman purred. She reached out with the hand holding the cigarette-holder and gently rubbed her middle finger over Batgirl's right nipple, massaging it through the material of her costume. The aromatic smoke from the cigarette curled in circles towards Batgirl's face, insinuating itself into her nostrils, relaxing her, and making it - despite her best efforts - impossible to resist this woman's ministrations. She felt her nipples hardening, straining against the skin-tight purple fabric. 'No... don't... this is... shouldn't...' Something was wrong, she knew that. But her mind was fuzzy, she couldn't seem to concentrate. It was difficult to hold onto a thought. And what this woman was doing to her now was... confusing... her. 'What's happening..? Can't... can't...'

The woman laughed again. 'Don't you remember?' She teased Batgirl's nipple expertly, causing the masked maiden to let out a little gasp. 'An anonymous tip-off about a new villainess in Gotham? Your ridiculously predictable need to heroically capture her?'

Yes... Batgirl recalled crashing though the skylight of a warehouse at the docks in a typically dynamic fashion... this woman was there... apparently unperturbed by the heroine's intrusion... the air had been thick with a sweet smoke... yes... the woman was smoking... Batgirl had advance on her, Bat-cuffs ready... and... and...

'Cigarette...' Batgirl's eyes narrowed in concentration, grasping for the memory. ' Blew smoke... in my face... a... trap...'

'That's right. And now, here we are, getting... better acquainted.' The woman made circular movements with her finger over Batgirl's nipple. Batgirl was unable to stifle a low moan. 'Ah, you like that.'

'What... what have you... done to... me..?'

'My cigarettes contain a mild soporific, a mild hypnotic and a somewhat more potent aphrodisiac. My unique metabolism makes me immune to the effects. But - as you're discovering - what they do to others is quite... irresistible.'

'Who... are you?'

' My name is Cassandra. I'm an agent of L.U.S.T'

'L.U.S.T..?'

'Yes, the League Utilising Sexual Tactics. But enough questions, I think. We don't want to give your mind time to clear, now do we?' Cassandra took another drag from her cigarette-holder, tilted her head and sealed her mouth over Batgirl's, sharing the smoke again and this time slipping her tongue inside, working Batgirl's tongue with her own. The kiss was confident, skilled, finding the erogenous zones, triggering a sudden undeniable ache between the cowled crime-fighter's thighs. Cassandra broke the kiss, wisps of smoke still leaking from her nostrils over Batgirl's face. In close proximity, Cassandra was a potent force, radiating a palpable energy and sexual magnetism Batgirl was finding almost overpowering. Not that she would ever admit it...

'I won't give in...'

Cassandra placed the cigarette-holder between Batgirl's lips. 'Smoke,' she commanded seductively. 'Smoke... you know you want to. Don't deny yourself the pleasure... smoke...' To her surprise Batgirl found herself taking a tentative puff. 'Good,' Cassandra coaxed, 'that makes you feel very good, doesn't it?' It did, Batgirl couldn't deny that it did... but she had to resist this woman... she had to... had to... 'Smoke,' Cassandra cooed, 'Smoke for me...'

Batgirl clenched the cigarette-holder between her teeth and sucked in smoke. Slowly releasing it over the still clenched holder, she said, 'I won't give in...'

Cassandra smiled. She moved her hand down and her fingers lightly brushed Batgirl's inner thigh. 'Well, let's find out, shall we...'

End of chapter one :ybat:
Last edited by mastersjoke 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hey welcome to the forum, and a very nice way to announce your presence.

Its good, a nice start I like it and look forward to more.

My only piece of advice would be to break up the block of text with blank line spacers between paragraphs and verbal exchanges. Look at Sgz6 or Centurion or a lot of others and you will see what I mean , it just makes it much easier to read.

Nice style, well written, gimme more!

(Oh, a p.s. - get used to a lack of comments, they are hard to come by here!)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good start. Of course A book series by Rod Gray was the Lady from LUST but they were good guys. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Really nicely done. Sexy scenes that envelop the reader like smoke itself. Quite a debut, mastersjoke. I look forward to reading more.

I would heed Tallyho's comments. He knows of what he speaks.

This is the second story about Batgirl and smoking drugged cigarettes in a short span of time. I'm not complaining mind you, I just wonder if the memo dropped off my inbox and under my desk somewhere. Now where did I put that flashlight. It's dark under there. :laugh:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

DrDominator9 wrote:Really nicely done. Sexy scenes that envelop the reader like smoke itself. Quite a debut, mastersjoke. I look forward to reading more.

I would heed Tallyho's comments. He knows of what he speaks.

This is the second story about Batgirl and smoking drugged cigarettes in a short span of time. I'm not complaining mind you, I just wonder if the memo dropped off my inbox and under my desk somewhere. Now where did I put that flashlight. It's dark under there. :laugh:
Harrumph. Sir, I will have you know that the cigarettes in my story were 100% normal. It was their owner that held all the real power. :D

That aside, this looks excellent. A little derivative of "Heroine Transformations", maybe, but I look forward to what this L.U.S.T. is.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Excellent start!

While I agree it is probably inspired by Heroine Transformations, I think the writing of the seduction is better than what I did.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Phew - thanks for the encouraging comments, glad it met with some approval! More story to come and I'll certainly take note of Tallyho's sage comments. Yes, 'Heroine Transformations' was a definite inspiration for me. Speaking of which, I had eroticsuperheroines.com do a Batgirl smoking-and -seduced custom film for me a few years back... did this inspire your fab Batgirl and cigarettes tale, Omega Woman?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I would recommend going back and editing the first post to space the paragraphs out as then your work can be fully enjoyed by future generations.

It's for the good of mankind. ;)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I read it and liked it. well done
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER TWO

Cassandra ran her finger teasingly up and down Batgirl's inner thigh. Batgirl gasped and inhaled more of the drugged cigarette smoke. Her head laid back on the sumptuous pillows, she looked at herself in the large mirror - how had she not noticed that before? - on the ceiling, laying on her back, cigarette-holder clenched in the corner of her mouth, body splayed wantonly on the bed, arms thrown back over the pillows, Cassandra's warm supple body pressed into her yielding flesh. She watched as she released a cloud of blue-grey smoke from around the cigarette-holder and it drifted lazily towards the mirror.

She had never smoked before. It was a filthy habit she despised... and yet, perhaps there had always been something about the confident, brash (and yes, slightly slutty) girls at college who had worn short skirts, leather jackets and too much make-up and smoked that she had always envied. Certainly the guys had never been put off by the smoking... she drew on the holder, deliberately this time, and watched in the mirror as she exhaled. That did look sexy...

As if reading her mind, Cassandra said, 'That looks hot. Smoking makes you look sexy... and feel sexy, doesn't it?'

Cassandra cupped her hand around Batgirl's mound, stroked and rubbed her through the lycra until her juices drenched the narrow strip between her legs. The dual sensations of smoking and being stroked through her costume pushed her to a heightened intensity of sexual stirrings and she squirmed against the woman's hand.

Damn, these fucking - when had she started swearing? - cigarettes were good. She took another pull on the holder and an inch of ash fell between her breasts. Shit... it would be finished soon... she needed another of these good, drugged cigarettes...

Drugged...

The word penetrated her befuddled brain momentarily. She was Batgirl... she couldn't give in to this... she must fight it... this woman was evil, corrupt, everything Batgirl was opposed to! She must -

At which point Cassandra found the hidden zip between the legs of her costume - even superheroines occasionally needed to use the bathroom - and deftly undid it. Batgirl's body jolted as she felt cool air on her vulva and the delicious sensation of Cassandra's finger nails on her moist lips. The woman's index finger probed inside. 'Mmmm, you're wet for me,' she said, sliding her finger further in.

'No... won't...' Batgirl moaned, 'Won't -'

Cassandra slowly pulled out her finger and gently thrust it back in again. Batgirl arched her back as she reflexively clenched around Cassandra's finger. It pulled out and pushed back in... out and in... out and in... Batgirl couldn't hold back a smoke-filled moan of delight. The woman had talented hands and Batgirl could feel herself being slowly, inevitably coaxed towards an irresistible climax. Her hands gripped the edges of the pillows, her breath came in ragged smoke-strewn gasps as her wet sex shamelessly circled the thrusting finger.

'Look into my eyes when you come for me,' Cassandra demanded. 'Give it up, Batgirl,' she ordered. 'Now.'

Batgirl's gaze locked with Cassandra's, unable to look away. She saw triumph flame in the other woman's eyes. In that split second she knew that if she succumbed, Cassandra would own her...

With more resolve than she had ever shown in her whole career she summoned the energy to Cassandra a hefty shove. Cassandra slipped off the bed with a squeal and landed heavily on the floor. Dragging herself to the edge of the bed, Batgirl managed to support herself upright. She dropped the cigarette-holder into the onyx ashtray Cassandra had been using by the pillows, and took her first real look at the room. It was painted a vibrant red, there was a large high-backed wicker chair by the bed and several bronze statues of nudes dotted around on plinths. the walls were dominated by large black and white photographs of naked couples in intimate positions, kissing, fondling, touching.... looking at them she felt the beginnings of arousal stirring again. Dragging her eyes away she spotted the door and made unsteadily towards it... what if it was locked? In her current state she was in no position to pick the lock. And Cassandra wouldn't be down for long.

Grabbing the door handle she pulled... and felt a great sense of relief as the door swung open. She staggered through it into a grey corridor...to be grasped round the waist by a strong, muscular arm and pulled against the chest of a tall, well-built man!

'Hey, babe. Going somewhere?' he asked with a smirk. His voice was deep, husky and drenched in sexual promise.

She looked up into an incredibly handsome face framed by jet-black hair, with dazzling azure eyes bordered by thick dark lashes. His body was fit and tanned and he was wearing only ridiculously tight black silk trunks. Even if she hadn't been smoking she knew she would have found him immensely attractive.

'You're Gorgeous.' Shit! She hadn't meant to say that out loud. Damn the drug...

He pulled her tighter towards him, squashing her breasts against his bare chest, making her nipples rock hard and her pussy ache dully. She was about to pull away when he leant forward and kissed her, his tongue raping the inside of her mouth, causing her to moisten with anticipation. She felt her body betraying her again, her exposed vulva releasing a drop of moisture, the residue of the drug making her respond. For a moment she lost to everything except the raw sexual energy this man exuded, flooding her senses. Then she heard a movement behind her. And the click of a cigarette lighter.

She managed to twist away from his embrace and turned. To a faceful of the disorientating cigarette smoke. Eyelids fluttering, she took a step backwards to be grasped from behind by the gorgeous hunk. Somehow he manoeuvred her into a position where she was firmly locked between his legs, one of his arms around her chest and the other snaking around her arse, between her legs, finding the opening in the crotch of her costume, his fingers teasing, caressing...

Cassandra stood in front of her, one hand on her hip, the other holding a slim silver lighter and a newly lit cigarette. 'Say hello to Dominic,' she said. 'I was going to introduce you later, but I see you're already on, ah, intimate terms.'

His finger work intensified. She trembled with a cocktail of pleasures as he expertly subdued her with his clearly practiced fondling. How could she know how evil these two were and yet still be so highly aroused by them? That damned fucking drug...

Cassandra waved the cigarette under Batgirl's nose, the intoxicating smoke wreathing her face, making it impossible not to inhale at least some. She found herself responding to the aphrodisiac, Dominic's ambushing rhythm intensifying the ache in her groin, enhancing the drug's effect. She found herself leaning back onto Dominic, to support herself as her knees threatened to buckle. His arm was no longer restraining her, but cupping her breast, fingers fluttering over her nipple, making her tremble with pleasure.

Cassandra lifted Batgirl's chin so they were face to face, took a long drag on her cigarette and exhaled a stream of smoke straight into Batgirl's face as Dominic timed an exquisite stroke on her clitoris, making her gasp and breath in the smoke.

'Dominic's very good, isn't he?' Cassandra asked rhetorically, Batgirl's glazed eyes, rasping gasps answering the question. 'I think he'd like to play with you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?' The best Batgirl could manage in reply was a low mewling sound.

'But,' Cassandra said 'If you want Dominic to play with you, you're going to have to smoke.'

Batgirl couldn't speak, her body completely out of control at Dominic's ministrations, pliant under his touch, but managed a shake of her head.

'Then, perhaps I had better play with him.' Cassandra moved in closer, dragged on her cigarette and trailing smoke in her wake, leaned across Batgirl, and locked her lips on Dominic's in a passionate kiss. Batgirl felt his erection grow against her leg and a hot glow of jealously flooded through her. How could she not want this man? How could she lose him to that fucking bitch? Cassandra broke the kiss and took a step back. 'You see, Dominic only likes girls who smoke. Don't you Dominic?'

Batgirl felt Dominic's lips on her cheek. 'Yes,' he breathed, his finger brushing her aching clitoris with just enough intensity to prompt it to swell and throb, filling her with a desperate, aphrodisiac fuelled, need for his sheer masculine presence.

Cassandra placed the cigarette between Batgirl's lips.

Was this a lie? Subterfuge? Another... She never finished the thought as Dominic coerced the softness between her legs to moisten more than she imagined possible and...

Batgirl took a long pull on the cigarette.

End of chapter two :ybat:
Last edited by mastersjoke 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Haven't read this yet but you should post continuing chapters in the same thread. Contact admin to get them to merge the two or add this post to the first and get them to delete this one

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

tallyho wrote:Haven't read this yet but you should post continuing chapters in the same thread. Contact admin to get them to merge the two or add this post to the first and get them to delete this one
All taken care of.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks sgz6 - bear with me, I'll get there in the end.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

mastersjoke wrote:Thanks sgz6 - bear with me, I'll get there in the end.
No worries sir
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER THREE

Dominic's room was minimalist, black painted walls adorned with large photographs of phalluses, the only furniture was a large four poster bed with decadent black satin sheets and pillows, a full length mirror and a single chrome plinth holding a life-size silver casting of an erect penis. Batgirl wondered if it was his...

Cassandra had led her into the room several minutes earlier, Dominic's hand still cupping her buttocks and his finger between her legs, gently guiding her through the door that way, cigarette bobbing between her lips as she took occasional puffs, clouds of smoke dissipating in the air behind her. Before she had time to think, they had quickly removed her costume - to her great relief leaving on her mask, they seemed disinterested in her real identity - and dressed her in a low-cut metal studded leather bra and matching split-crotch leather panties, thigh length leather boots - all adorned with various silver buckles - a studded black choker and studded short leather gloves. Cassandra had completed the outfit with a short black cigarette-holder shaped at the end like a serpent through which Batgirl now took a drag as she viewed herself in the mirror, both appalled and turned-on by the changes they had wrought in her appearance.

As she slowly exhaled the smoke Dominic appeared in the mirror behind her, hand stroking her arse. 'Smoking is a dirty habit,' he said with a slight smile. 'Only dirty girls smoke.' His words sent a thrill through Batgirl. She turned slowly, taking a long drag on the holder between her lips, and positioned herself in front of him, languidly exhaling through her nose, ensuring the smoke rolled up his chest and into his face. Taking another hands-free drag she pressed her tits into his chest, and grasped his cock through his trunks. She felt a tingle of triumph as it jerked at her touch. Pressing herself even harder against his chest, Batgirl raised her head and blew smoke straight into his face as she began rubbing his swelling dick. Dominic smiled and pulled her even closer to him, thrusting his groin towards her. She began slowly working his cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other. She released another cloud of smoke up into his face and was rewarded with a buck in her hands.

Batgirl revelled in her control of this gorgeous man, gazing up into his half-closed slightly unfocussed eyes... maybe he wasn't entirely immune to the effects of Cassandra's cigarettes. Maybe they were casting a slight spell on him too. Batgirl felt the sudden, wild beginnings of a plan form in her befuddled brain. It was desperate, based on a hunch, and dependent on her ability to control her drug-induced desires long enough to -

'I do believe you are beginning to get into this,' Cassandra said, suddenly beside the pair. Batgirl had completely forgotten the other woman was even in the room. Why couldn't the bitch just fuck off? The thought evaporated as Cassandra's mellow hypnotic voice commanded 'Kiss him' while taking the cigarette-holder from her mouth. Obediently Batgirl found herself raising her lips towards Dominic's inviting mouth.

'Mmm, smoky breath,' he said in a low seductive tone, sending a tingle to Batgirl's sweet spot. Batgirl crushed her lips on Dominic's, slipping her tongue inside his mouth, entwining it with his, working his cock with an increasing urgency. She slipped her hand into the top of his trunks, massaging his rock-hard erection, careful not to touch the sensitive spot that was the centre of his sex. He grunted gratifyingly.

Cassandra let out a laugh. 'Oh, you little slut,' she said, 'you're not so lily-white after all, are you?'

His tongue pushed back, a pink moist intruder. Below, another intruder was seeking entry. Cassandra's free hand brushed her buttock's and a finger touched the wet hair between the crotch-less panties and then speared her. Lost in the warmth, the smell, the closeness of Dominic's maleness, Batgirl shuddered and moaned into his mouth at the unexpected intrusion. She juiced the narrow bridge of her panties. Her breath came raggedly, still smothered by Dominic's insistent mouth.

Cassandra pushed her finger slightly forward, again and again, but only the tip was allowed into her. Dominic's tongue did erotic things inside her mouth and the excitement was too much for her, an intense desire building within her and she thrust back, trying to impale herself on Cassandra's finger, but the other woman wouldn't oblige, frustrating her, denying her the release she now craved.

Breathless, Batgirl broke the kiss and Cassandra immediately raised the cigarette-holder to Batgirl's lips, finally fully inserting her finger into Batgirl's throbbing vulva.

As Batgirl took a long drag on the holder, Cassandra made a practised movement over her clitoris. Batgirl's insides became liquid at the touch. She lost control and began her ascension to pleasure, unable not to surrender to the supressed need inside her.

She came.

Smoke rushed from her nose and mouth in a long ragged gasp of ecstasy and engulfed Dominic's face. Her body shook, racked with euphoric release. A wave of sexual pleasure washed over her, leaving her unaware of her surroundings. She slumped forwards, legs giving way beneath her, head falling limply onto Dominic's manly chest. He scooped her up into his arms.

Cassandra took a casual pull on the cigarette-holder and blew smoke triumphantly into Batgirl's dazed face. 'Bring her to the bed, Dominic, I think she's ready for the final phase of her induction.' :ybat:
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hello Masterjoke:

I must say, when I started reading your work, I was afraid it was just going to be another lesbian fantasy, however your developing it rather well. You have a great grasp of describing rather then telling and your descriptions are both accurate and vivid so kudos to you there.

Writing something is better than writing nothing at all, but you may want to be careful of going too slow or too short. Right now the "feel" i get is your plot is moving a LITTLE slow (not bad really though) and you may be TEASING just a touch...in fact other then bedding the bat, I am not sure what the actual plot IS.

You may want to consider staying away from the traditional "Manual sex, then oral, then anal and finish with the big vaginal climax" If I were Dominic, I'd want to plow her fields under RIGHT now, then perhaps have some fun after while recovering.

A recruitment into L.U.S.T. would be awesome. But really GREAT start so far, right now you have me hooked I will keep watching for more.

LG
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I enjoyed the fleeting idea of her developing a possible escape plan only to have it go up in smoke -- literally. Nice job again, mastersjoke.

mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the comments / suggestions - all are appreciated.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

7104161047_d94252b844_c.jpg
7104161047_d94252b844_c.jpg (402.41 KiB) Viewed 18590 times
A pic I found that's sort of in line with the story. If anyone has any other photos of Batgirl or other superheroines smoking, would be great to see them.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

And a one of Supergirl.
supergirl.jpg
supergirl.jpg (162.22 KiB) Viewed 18561 times
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER FOUR

Batgirl lay spent on the bed, momentarily drained by the orgasm she had just experienced, her body limp and relaxed. She stirred lethargically as the door opened and a short, compact man entered. In his fifties, bald, with a neatly trimmed beard, he was wearing a high-collared excellently tailored dark suit that accentuated his powerfully built body.

Without a word to Cassandra or Dominic he crossed the room and lifted Batgirl's chin so he could stare directly into her unfocussed eyes. 'I do like the look of post-orgasm torpor,' he said. His voice was deep and cultured with an air of arrogance to it. His whole personality seemed to exude power. Despite herself, Batgirl found his supremely self-confident manner alluring and felt wetness spreading between her legs.

'Fuck... you...' she slurred.

'And still some defiance. Good. When I finally tame break you, it will be all the more enjoyable.' He dropped her head back onto the bed and inserted a finger into her pussy, giving her clitoris an expertly casual flick.

Batgirl moaned.

'Hah,' he said. 'Perhaps not so defiant as you think, eh?'

'Who... are...'

The man drew himself up to his full height and adjusted his shirt cuffs fussily. ' I am The Baron,' he declared, ' and L.U.S.T is my organisation. But more importantly, as far as you're concerned, I am the man who is going to ravish you, I will take you to the edge of ecstasy... and over into the chasm of rapture.' He saw Batgirl's eyes flick towards Dominic and the briefest flash of disappointment cross her face.

'Ah, you thought Dominic...' the Baron dismissed Dominic with a wave of his hand and Dominic silently left the room. 'Don't worry, my dear. You will find me quite irresistible.'

'In... your... dreams...' Although there was something sinfully captivating about this man. An aura of carnal sexuality she found arousing. She could smell it on him, feel it in his nearness.

The Baron clicked his fingers and Cassandra appeared at his side, one of her exotic green cigarettes already between her lips. 'If you'd be so kind, ' he said, gesturing at Batgirl. Lighting the cigarette, Cassandra straddled Batgirl's prone form, supporting herself so her face was over Batgirl's, their tits pressed together, and blew smoke down on her.

'Oh no,' Batgirl pleaded, ' Not again...' Cassandra's throaty laugh echoed in her eyes. 'You know you like it,' she said and exhaled more smoke into the hapless heroine's face. Batgirl felt the now familiar fuzziness creep over her and the ache of desire forming in her sex.

Shortly, Batgirl was sat on the edge of the bed taking small puffs on one of Cassandra's cigarettes as the Baron stripped himself naked in front of her. She found herself enthralled by the sight of his cock. It was at her eye level, swollen and erect. She took a deep pull on the cigarette and exhaled across his hard shaft and watched as it twitched in response to the warm stream of smoke, her breath made visible.

The Baron stared into her eyes and as if by auto-suggestion she reached out and took his cock in her hand, feeling it jerk in response to her touch.

'He wants it', she thought. 'This is what he wants, a corrupted superheroine smoking drugged cigarettes and falling prey to his evil cock. It turns him on...' Perhaps that was it... control him... take him... don't give him the chance to take control... beat him at his own game...

She pulled his cock down firmly so it was at a right angle to his body, level with her mouth. Taking a cheek hollowing drag on her cigarette, she put the head of his cock into her mouth, closing her lips around it, teasing it with her tongue and simultaneously bathing it in a cloud of smoke exhaled through her nose.

The Baron let out a small grunt of pleasure.

Pushing his cock flat up against his belly, holding it there, Batgirl took another long drag and started licking the base of his balls, exhaling smoke over them. Feeling his cock quiver, she began to pump it with her hand, hard and fast along the shaft. Don't give him time to think, overwhelm him, get him at her mercy... looking him right in the eye she could see the desire there. He could succumb... she must make him succumb...

Maintaining eye contact Batgirl pulled deeply again on the cigarette and contemptuously blew the smoke hard into his face. His eyes began to roll up... she ran her thumb over the sensitive end of his cock head, she felt his body stiffen... any second... any second now...

Cassandra suddenly appeared at the Baron's shoulder. 'Baron,' she said, a warning note in her voice. Then again, more urgently, 'Baron!'

With a grunt of effort the Baron pushed Batgirl back onto the bed. He was breathing heavily, visibly concentrating to regain his composure, and his anger.

'Oh, very good, my dear Batgirl, very good indeed. You have learnt the concept of my organisation very quickly.' He loomed over her. 'But I am about to demonstrate how it can be exploited by a true expert...'

End of chapter four :ybat:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Cue up the music "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes " and enjoy this delightful chapter. I did. :thumbup:

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

DrDominator9 wrote:Cue up the music "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes " and enjoy this delightful chapter. I did. :thumbup:
The link: http://www.metrolyrics.com/smoke-gets-i ... o-uhx.html

Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Man, this story is off da' chi-zane! I'm loving every minute of it DrDominator. Where'd you get the idea for this, cause it's very creative and explicit? You've got good imagination, keep up the good work!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Doctor Outcome wrote:Man, this story is off da' chi-zane! I'm loving every minute of it DrDominator. Where'd you get the idea for this, cause it's very creative and explicit? You've got good imagination, keep up the good work!
As much as I'd like to take credit for this story, it's not mine. You can thank mastersjoke for it.

mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for your comments, Doctor Outcome, glad you're enjoying it. All I'm really doing I guess is writing what works for me. Always found the implied repressed sexuality of superheroines a turn on, and the whole semi-sadomasochistic tied up and escape thing. Also, the corruption of 'good girls' even-though-they-know-they-shouldn't thing. And I've got a smoking girls thing, obviously!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

DrDominator9 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:Man, this story is off da' chi-zane! I'm loving every minute of it DrDominator. Where'd you get the idea for this, cause it's very creative and explicit? You've got good imagination, keep up the good work!
As much as I'd like to take credit for this story, it's not mine. You can thank mastersjoke for it.
Oh. Well either way, the story was great and I enjoyed it. I'll make sure to give my thanks to mastersjoke.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

mastersjoke wrote:Thanks for your comments, Doctor Outcome, glad you're enjoying it. All I'm really doing I guess is writing what works for me. Always found the implied repressed sexuality of superheroines a turn on, and the whole semi-sadomasochistic tied up and escape thing. Also, the corruption of 'good girls' even-though-they-know-they-shouldn't thing. And I've got a smoking girls thing, obviously!
It seems you and I have somewhat similar interests. I write a lot of scripts myself and most of them do veer into this territory.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER FIVE

The Baron leant over and undid the clasp at the front of Batgirl's bra exposing her ample breasts. He ran his hands over the firm flesh, cupping them, kneading them with soft rhythmic squeezes building a deep ache within them.

'N... no, Baron, I -'

'Shhhh.' He kissed her, licking deep into her mouth, making her groan, his tongue stroking along hers with such skill it left her breathless and aching with an arousal between her legs that made her writhe.

Cassandra, sat on the bed next to her, took the almost smoked cigarette from Batgirl's fingers and stubbed it out in the ashtray. Cassandra placed a gold cigarette into her holder and lit it with her slim lighter.

The Baron broke the kiss leaving Batgirl fighting for breath as he continued to fondle her. 'Ah,' he said to Cassandra. 'Your gold cigarettes.'

Cassandra chuckled.

'G... Gold cigarettes...' Batgirl panted. 'What'...'

'Here, try it,' Cassandra suggested moving the holder to Batgirl's lips. She took an experimental drag.

'Holy shit,' she exclaimed, eyes widening, smoke leaking from her nose and mouth. Her heart was pounding, desire coursing through her body, pooling, unfurling... everywhere.

The Baron smiled. 'Cassandra's gold cigarettes contain pure aphrodisiac.' His smile turned into a leer. 'A really quite potent one, as you can tell.'

Batgirl squeezed her thighs together, fighting the depth of desire she did not want to feel but could not deny. His fingers on her nipples were taking her arousal to new heights. She was panting heavily now and Cassandra took the opportunity to give her the holder again. Before she realised it, she had taken a long hit on the cigarette drawing the smoke deep into her lungs then slowly releasing it through her nostrils in twin curling columns. Her back arched helplessly and she groaned, the aphrodisiac increasing the fire in her pussy.

'Spread your legs for me and I'll give you what you want,' the Baron said.

'Fuck... you...'

'You really have no choice. Your desire is controlling you. All you can do is feel the need inside you. Imagine my cock thrusting between your legs... imagine the pleasure I can give you... imagine...'

'Fuck... off...'

The Baron pressed his face into the cleavage of her breasts. His hands slid around to cup her buttocks, his fingers stroking the firm flesh. Batgirl shuddered as his mouth engulfed the tip of her breast, tongue licking her erect nipple.

Panting, she parted her legs. 'D-damn you... I... hate... you...'

'I think not,' As if to prove his point the Baron rested the length of his stiff cock on her pubic hair and the mere contact of his hardness made her cream herself.

'B... b... bastard..!'

In response, he moved the length of his cock very slowly back and forth across her wet slit. Batgirl bucked forward desperately, pointlessly trying to force his cock inside her.

'You see? You really do want to be taken. The drugs and my cock control you. You may be a superheroine, but in the end you will submit.'

'Never! You're -' Her voice was cut off by the broad head of his cock stroking against her clit.

'OOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...' God! He was right. She could no longer deny the impact that this arrogant shit was having on her.

The Baron sank in, forcing her wet clit to spread for him, letting him in. Just the tip. Then he withdrew. He rubbed his now creamy tip up against her, teasing, then pressed inside her again. Just the tip. Her sex spasmed, trying to pull him in where she needed him.

Batgirl heard a frustrated moan being released before recognising it as her own. Her traitorous body was betraying her. With this foul, loathsome man who... who was making her want him. How could she want him?

'N...no...' she managed to gasp. 'S... stop... I can't... n...n...not... with you...'

'Oh, but look how wet you are,' the Baron taunted, rubbing his cock-tip up and down her drenched slit. 'Wet for me.

'Am... am... not...' she gasped, even as her pussy clenched tight in an effort to capture the thick head that teased her opening.

As the Baron's cock stroked the entrance of her pussy in silent enticement, the cigarette holder was beside her mouth again. Thoughtlessly she wrapped her lips around it. As she inhaled, in one deft movement, the Baron threw her right leg over his shoulder and pushed deep inside her.

'OH MY... OHHHHHH... Ohhhhhhhhh...' Smoke exploded from her mouth along with her cries of ecstasy. Damn her body for responding to him!

'See? Your morality is no match for my depravity.' His cock pumped between her legs, gliding through the creamy evidence of her excitement. 'Look how ready you are for me. You know you don't want to fight against me any more. Deep down you want to experience what I have to offer you. give in to me... all you have to do is lie there and let me make you come.'

'Oh... noooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...' she moaned, but her treacherous pussy contracted tighter around his cock. How could she be in sexual thrall to this... this... vile man?

'Oh yes, I think you mean. You love my hard cock inside you.'

Batgirl gasped at his words, tried to protest, but it was impossible given his carefully orchestrated strokes intensifying the throb in her loins, making her disloyal cunt betray her.

He kept the rhythm of his strokes unrelentingly even, probing her inner depths mercilessly. ' You want me, you know you want me.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....' The inherent wrongness of wanting him coupled with his implacable conceit was turning her on to such an extent that she could deny her urges no longer. She grasped his firm thighs, her arms moving in synchronicity with his thrusts, her hips moving of their own volition, pushing against him. She loathed him, she despised him... but... but... she also desired him. No matter what he was, how detestable, he attracted her... she wanted this repulsive man to fuck her brain's out, to fuck her senseless.

'That's right, it feels good, doesn't it?' he asked, his voice guttural and suggestive. 'Let me pleasure you. You want me to pleasure you, don't you?'

She wanted to retort, to argue, but couldn't. He was too good. Every plunge of his cock was now bringing his tight, heavy balls against her clit. He was bewitching her. He was irresistible.

'I love the look on a beautiful woman's face as she orgasms,' he continued beguilingly. 'And you are beautiful, you would look exquisite in the moment of orgasm. Let me make you exquisite.'

Batgirl whimpered. He had seduced her with his words and his cock and she had let him. She had let herself be ensnared by this repulsive bastard.

'F... Fuck me...' she pleaded. 'Fuck me... fuck me...' She was mortified, ashamed of her need, but she could not deny it. 'Make me... c.... c... come... make me.... m... m... make me...'

The Baron grabbed the ankle straddling his shoulder and pulled it slightly higher, bringing her into a position better to pump still deeper into her sopping pussy. He was filling her now, both her mind and her body, possessing her totally, his cock making her shudder as he fucked her harder and faster.

'You feel so good. So wet and tight, squeezing me like a velvet fist. You're seconds away from coming, aren't you? I can make you come... let me make you come.'

'Yes... yessssssssssss....' she gasped, her sex spasming, her body trembling with the need to climax, her pussy primed and desperate. His hips lunged, plunging his thick cock in deeper than she thought possible, his demand for her climax overpowering her, driving her to orgasm with long fluid motions.

'Come,' he demanded. 'Come for me now.'

Batgirl's back arched pleasure engulfed her, her sex convulsing around him she surrendered herself completely, seized in orgasmic bliss.

As her consciousness returned from her post-orgasmic daze, Batgirl was aware of Cassandra cradling her head, feeding the cigarette holder between her lips and taking short, panting puffs on it. The Baron was still thrusting into her and - incredibly, unbelievably - she found herself aroused again. He was fucking her roughly now, his control barely maintained, his demand for his own climax implicit in the way he was using her. His want for her only served to intensify her own arousal.

She inhaled on the cigarette holder as the Baron grunted, threw his head back, his muscles straining, and his cock swelling as he emptied himself. The rush of white-hot semen spurting inside her pushed Batgirl over the edge and her pulsing, clutching cunt creamed his cock. Her body went rigid, head back, mouth open, smoke accompanying a cry of 'Ohhhhhhhhhh.... god...'. Finally, her head fell back, eyes rolling vacantly, body limp, breasts heaving, pussy quivering.

The Baron tossed her leg from his shoulder distainfully, he was covered in sweat, breathing heavily from his efforts. Batgirl mumbled something incoherent and made a feeble reach for his cock. The Baron swatted her hand away dismissively and it fell limply onto the bed.

'Now,' he said to Cassandra, 'We have shown her the pleasure of sex, and it's allure even for one so chaste as her, but what we need to do is to get her to want of it her own volition.'

Cassandra took a thoughtful drag on her cigarette holder and said, exhaling smoke as she spoke, 'I believe I know just the thing...'

End of chapter five :ybat:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nicely done. Batgirl is definitely on the ropes.

mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

The worst is yet to come...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

By the way, a small typo: The Baron sank in, forcing her wet clit to spread for him.

BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

This story is fantastic! Please keep turning out new chapters, I cannot wait for the next one. I can't wait to see the internal struggle Batgirl has when she finally gives into her desires. I hope she takes on a new moniker and costume to do L.U.S.T.'s bidding. It would be amazing if someone could illustrate this story. It would be worth paying for.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I admit it is a good chapter, and I like where it is going, despite my apprehensions. Some points I found a LITTLE hard to believe... the first was that Bat Girl would smoke.... especially having told her it's effect..if she is going to groan and deny..she likely would not "Take a drag"

The other was the whole "no no..curse you fiend...never" you did not drag it out so thank you for that but the lines for me are a tad over done.

Other than that it was pretty great..I noticed you did not actually STATE the baron climaxed within her, but it was explicit enough.... I look forward to the next chapter..well written so far over all... Thank You
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well, no, I guess in reality Batgirl maybe wouldn't smoke knowing what they do... but, hey, this is hardly reality!! But in my defence, Cassandra's cigarettes do have a general mind-altering effect. And in the last chapter with the aphrodisiac cigarette, Batgirl was still befuddled from the hypnotic in the ones she'd smoked earlier so was kind of easily coerced into smoking, even though she knew it was the wrong thing to do.
And thanks everyone for the generally positive comments. Working on the next chapter now.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER SIX

The L.U.S.T training chamber was a large hexagonal room containing three beds, various sybian machines, several racks of vibrators and dildos of various sizes and designs and two small tables laid out with whips, restraints and bondage equipment. Each of the six walls was outfitted with shackles and Batgirl was chained, hands above her head, to one of these. She had been stripped naked apart from her mask and boots. Cassandra lounged against the wall next to her smoking and carefully observing Batgirl's reactions to the scene being played out in front of them both.

Standing next to one of the beds, an exotic beauty was jerking Dominic's cock with one hand while taking regular drags off one of Cassandra's cigarettes with the other and exhaling the smoke into his face. Dominic was wearing nothing but a glazed expression.

Her short, jet-black hair was slicked back against her head. She was wearing black leather spike-heeled boots that came high up her mile-long legs almost meeting her tight black shorts. A leather bustier and spiked collar completed her outfit. Her black-lipsticked mouth was curved in a humourless smile and her kohl-rimmed eyes were as cruel as her smile.

Batgirl found herself both appalled and fascinated by the spectacle of Dominic being dominated by this woman. And perhaps... a little excited too. Which was wrong. She knew this was wrong.

'Melanie really is a promising student,' Cassandra said and blew a thin stream of smoke from the side of her mouth, ensuring it wafted lazily under Batgirl's nose. For Cassandra's plan to work the dosage of the drug had to be carefully judged - just enough to trigger an already present emotion in Batgirl: jealousy. 'She has no real morals to speak of and really enjoys her ability to use her sexuality for her own ends.'

Melanie dropped her hand so she could cup Dominic's balls, stroking them and exhaling smoke languorously into his face. His eyelids fluttered drunkenly as the smoke wreathed his head and he inhaled it. 'You like that, don't you?' she purred, running her hand under his balls.

'Yessss...'

'You like the way my smoke makes you feel.'

'Yessss...'

'Poor Dominic,' Cassandra sighed theatrically, smoke leaking from the holder clenched between her teeth. 'He really is taking one for the team. The antidote I gave Melanie makes her quite immune to effects of my cigarettes. But Dominic..' She chuckled. 'Well, she really is doing a job on him.'

'Yeah, well, he doesn't seem to mind,' Batgirl pouted. There was an odd knot in her stomach. She had a nasty suspicion what it was. But it couldn't be... she didn't want it to be. Her feelings were further complicated by the fact that the sight of what Dominic and Melanie were doing seemed to making her nipples harden. She hoped Cassandra hadn't noticed.

Melanie placed the hand holding the cigarette on Dominic's chest, making sure the smoke from it's tip curled up into his face. She ran the fingers of her other hand through his hair. Dominic pulled her to him, forcing his cock against her. Cassandra moved her head closer to Batgirl's as they both watched Dominic and Melanie. 'He really is getting into it, isn't he?' she said, smoke escaping with each word that Batgirl couldn't help breathing in.

'Yeah,' Batgirl said sullenly, feeling an envious tingle in her pussy. Which was crazy. OK, Dominic had excited her in their previous encounter, but that had been against her will... and she'd been drugged up anyway. It wasn't as if Melanie was stealing her boyfriend or anything. It was just... well, he could have put up more of a fight...

Cassandra smirked as she saw Batgirl pout again. It had been clear to Cassandra that Batgirl was not immune to Dominic's - admittedly rather shallow, but effective - charms. Well, no woman was really. After all, that was his role in the organisation, to be the eye-candy fuck-toy for the women they manipulated. Half the battle was won if it was an attractive man the drug was coercing them to surrender to. And Batgirl had succumbed to his charisma earlier. She had noted Batgirl's clear disappointment when it had been the Baron who had ravished her - Batgirl had obviously secretly hoped, perhaps not even confessing it to herself, that Dominic was going to be the one to fuck her. And Cassandra had known she could exploit this to release Batgirl's inner desires. Hence the little charade she had set up in front of them now.

Dominic had worked one of Melanie's breasts out of her bustier and was sucking it, his arms around her waist, holding her to him and rubbing his cock against her shorts. Melanie had one arm draped around his shoulder and was alternating between blowing smoke down at him and checking her manicure in a bored manner.

'She really is a bitch,' Cassandra said, admiration evident in her voice.

'He doesn't seem to mind,' Batgirl replied sulkily. Not that she cared, of course. It wasn't as if Melanie was a rival for Dominic's affection. Batgirl bit her lip. But if Melanie had been, she was fucking winning...

'Actually,' Cassandra said resting her head intimately, conspiratorially, against Batgirl's and puffing out a small cloud of smoke that rose around Batgirl's face. 'He can't stand her. Thinks she's an absolute slut.'

'Doesn't look that way to me.'

'Ah, but that's the beauty of this test. If She can make Dominic want her totally - someone he can't stand - then she'll be able to dominate any hapless sex-driven male. Which is frankly all of them.'

Batgirl felt the knot in her stomach twist even more as Melanie disentangled herself from Dominic and held the last inch of her cigarette up in front of him. 'Almost done,' she said. Dominic picked up a crystal ashtray from where it lay on the bed and held it in front of her. She took a last drag and crushed it out in the ashtray. 'I need another,' she said impatiently, gesturing at the cigarette case and lighter on the bed. He put down the ashtray and picked up the case, opening it and offering it to Melanie. She selected a cigarette and then stood with it held between two fingers while arching an eyebrow. Dominic exchanged the case for the lighter and fumbled with it until he produced a flame. Melanie lit her cigarette, tilted her head back and sent a plume of smoke towards the ceiling. She took the lighter from him and tossed it on the bed.

Dominic moved eagerly towards her but she stopped him with an imperious wave of her hand. 'Just jerk yourself off,' she commanded. 'I want to smoke for a while.'

Batgirl watched as Dominic obeyed without protest, staring enraptured at Melanie as she sexily smoked her cigarette.

Cassandra puffed another cloud of smoke at Batgirl. 'I think she has him now. Any moment now she's going to consolidate her control over him by fucking his brains out.'

Batgirl inhaled sharply, her breathing heavy. All she could think of was the feel of Dominic's lips on hers, the responses his body had triggered in hers... the pleasure... and that... that stupid-whore-slut-bitch was going to take him from her. She shook her shackles in frustration and pressed her lips together in anger.

Cassandra smiled to her self. This was going to work after all...

End of chapter six :ybat:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It's getting so cloudy with all this smoke in the room, I can barely see the characters. :sad: Fortunately, your description is letting us in on all the fun. :D Another enjoyable chapter, Mastersjoke. Thanks. :thumbup:

bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the encouragement - more to come!
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

I hope the Baron is the one to turn Batgirl, there is definitely the most tension there. Batgirl will try to resist more with the Baron so should fall harder when she turns. This story is really excellent. I hope it doesn't end immediately after Batgirl'so transformation. I would like to see more with her as an agent of LUST or the Baron's personal love slave.
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks, BatFan11. The Baron will return later - he's kind of the one who repulses her the most and, as I think you're implying, surrendering herself to him would be the ultimate indignity for her. If that's what happens... haven't decided myself yet, but I do like your idea of her becoming a personal love slave!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Like the angle of having her become his love slave, and agreed on seeing her turn and a little more detail. I'd add something to the effect that while she can't control her urges, she is going to know every second what is going on but can't help it and it really starts to deterioriate her mental state.
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

mastersjoke wrote:And a one of Supergirl.
supergirl.jpg
Oh My god! That's one of my best friend! Her name is Courtney. We shared a booth two years ago at Comic Con.
So funny to find her here in the forum
Last edited by AnastasiaPierce 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It's a tricky balancing act to describe how much of a heroine's behavior is the result of the drugs being used on her and her own innate pleasure.

Nailing down that differentiation isn't absolutely necessary but can be a fun writing exercise as well as a treat for the reader to see where the fault line is and how it affects the heroine's state of mind.

mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

Interesting points... particularly concerning the loss of control to drugs vs her own (probably) suppressed needs / pleasure, and how the whole loss of control while still knowing what she's doing would affect her.
Thanks - I'll think on this!
mastersjoke
Neophyte
Neophyte

CHAPTER SEVEN

'Get in there,' Cassandra snarled, giving Batgirl a hard shove in the small of her back that propelled her into the room and onto her hands and knees. She heard the door slam and allowed herself a small smile of triumph. She had won this round, not Cassandra.

As she had been chained to the wall earlier, as another cloud of Cassandra's cigarette smoke momentarily blurred her view of Dominic about to succumb to Melanie's sexual dominance, as she had been about to yell 'Leave him the fuck alone, bitch - he's so doped he'll fuck anything', the truth of the words penetrated the hard knot of sickening jealousy inside her. Yes, Dominic was drugged... but so was she! These feelings weren't real. She had no real emotions for Dominic - only the drug-fuelled desires caused by Cassandra's cigarettes.

And somehow - somehow - she had managed to tame the raging feelings of betrayal that had coursed through her as Melanie had fucked Dominic's brains out in front of her. She had managed to watch it impassively, not bowing to the false sensations she was enduring.

Cassandra had been furious. And quite powerless.

For the first time since this perverted nightmare had begun Batgirl felt a surge of self-respect. She got to her feet and straightened her cape. Before bringing her here, Cassandra had made her don her original costume again. She was almost starting to feel like her old self.

She examined the room she was in. It was a small library, the walls shelved wall to ceiling and lined with books. In the centre of the room was a glass-topped coffee table holding a bottle of red wine and two glasses. The lighting was low and oddly intimate. She crossed to one wall and looked at the books there. They were all pornographic.

The door opened and she turned in time to see the Baron stride confidently into the room and close the door behind him. He was wearing a black polo shirt, dark grey chinos and black loafers - the picture of classic casual sophistication. 'Ah, admiring my collection?' he asked. His deep silky voice reminded Batgirl of their previous encounter... the touch of his body, how he had bested her, made her - she pushed the thoughts away. 'It's one of the largest such collections in the country,' he continued. 'Possibly the world. Some of them are quite priceless.'

'Priceless maybe - but still filth.'

'Sit down, please,' he said, his intonation suddenly cold.

Batgirl folded her arms. ' I think I'll stand, thank you.'

'SIT DOWN.' His voice was a steel whip-crack, startling her. She pouted and dropped sullenly onto the sofa.

The Baron took a silver cigarette case and lighter from a trouser pocket and placed them on the table in front of Batgirl before joining her on the sofa. She remained resolutely slumped back, arms folded across her chest, still pouting and pointedly ignoring him. 'Cassandra is really pissed at you,' he said with amusement. Batgirl couldn't help a smirk of satisfaction. ' She genuinely believed she had the measure of you with her last little scheme. You surprised her.' He paused. 'And me.'

Suddenly Batgirl was aware of butterflies in her stomach. What the hell? This man had drugged her, abused her body... fucked her senseless against her will, well, sort of against her will... it was kind of a grey area... She pushed the thought away again. The Baron was a vicious, perverted thug...

'What do you want?' Batgirl said, still staring sightlessly ahead. She felt the Baron shift on the sofa next to her, leaning comfortably back.

'Why, I just want to watch you smoke,' he said quietly. Batgirl's eyes flicked to the cigarette case and lighter. 'Yeah, right,' she said. 'And then when I'm so horny I can't see straight, you force me to fuck you. Again.'

'Oh no,' the Baron chuckled indulgently. 'I promise you, I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to.' He leaned forward and poured himself a glass of wine. He held the bottle over the second glass. 'Would you care to join me?'

'No.'

'A pity. This really is an excellent vintage.' He swirled the liquid around the glass, inhaled the bouquet and took a sip before replacing it on the table. He gestured to the cigarette case. 'Now, if you'd be so kind as to oblige me.'

'And if I don't?'

The Baron produced a small black device from his pocket and pressed it against Batgirl's thigh. Electricity crackled through her body and she jerked on the sofa like a manic puppet. 'You fucking bastard!' she spat as the shocks subsided and she fought to bring her breathing under control. The Baron merely smiled and offered the cigarette case to her, springing open the lid and revealing the neat row of long white cigarettes inside.

With a petulant snort Batgirl chose one and the Baron returned the still open case to the table. So, clearly he was expecting her to smoke more than one. Batgirl picked up the lighter, lit the cigarette and, taking a drag, dropped it back onto the table. The Baron took another sip of wine without taking his eyes from her. With a resigned air Batgirl took another pull on the cigarette and steeled herself for the familiar throb to begin in her pussy, determined to fight it as much as she could.

Nothing happened.

The Baron settled himself back on the sofa with his wine and continued to observe her in silence. Puzzled by the lack of effect the cigarette was having on her, Batgirl took another harder, cheek-hollowing drag and exhaled the smoke slowly, waiting for the sexual rush, wanting to get it over with.

Again, nothing.

Beside her the Baron swirled his wine around in the glass. She regarded him with narrowed, suspicious eyes. He raised the glass to his lips and locked eyes with her over the rim of the glass. What was going on? Why wasn't she getting aroused? The Baron was up to something she was sure...

Batgirl inhaled on the cigarette again and sighed out a cloud of smoke before relaxing back onto the sofa, letting it take her full weight, suddenly needing the support... something was wrong... where was the intense, overpowering desire the cigarettes caused..? What was the Baron planning..? What was..? What.. her mind was drifting... she was distracted... her body floating... a mellow, pleasant haze was washing over her...

'How are you feeling? the Baron asked.

Batgirl blew a thin stream of smoke towards the ceiling and watching it triggered a dim warning in the back of her mind... these cigarettes were drugged... but not like the others... with... with something else... something subtler... more insidious...

'How are you feeling?' the Baron repeated.

From her recumbent position on the sofa Batgirl waved the cigarette at him, about to say something, but then briefly distracted by the smoke curling from the cigarette's tip.

'Batgirl? the Baron prompted.

'Pretty good,' she drawled lazily, still fascinated by the way the smoke spiralled upwards. 'But I know what you're doing...'

'Really?' the Baron said, setting his glass on the table.

'Yep.' Batgirl waved the cigarette once more. 'Drug me with these,' she said languorously, 'And then... and then...' her eyes crossed slightly with the effort of concentration of trying to form the thought. 'And then... something...' she finished vaguely.

The Baron smiled. 'Well, our usual methods of chemical arousal and physical stimulation have failed to release your inner slut, failed to make you into the usual the cock-hungry whore we can control by sexual need. Forcing sexual pleasure on you clearly doesn't work, you have resisted it. Which is actually quite impressive I suppose, if somewhat... inconvenient.'

Batgirl smiled slightly vacantly, still watching the rising trail of cigarette smoke.

'But, yes,' the Baron said. 'I am drugging you again.'

He took her arm and guided the cigarette up to her lips. She took a languid drag.

'Just something to loosen you up this time...'

Smoke drifted listlessly from her nose and mouth.

'...to make you... susceptible... to me... and then I'm going to seduce you, to make you... mine.'

End of chapter seven :ybat:
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

OK I listened to you and I am bringing you some serious sexy smoking in my latest release and the next one to come!

In - SUPERGIRL POWERLESS - you will find Catwoman Smoking very seductively with a long cigarette holder.
And in my next video (coming out mid September) - ZATANNA'S MAGIC BOX - you will find Miss Robin (aka Carissa Montgomery) smoking a cigarette out of frustration.

Here is some photos of Catwoman and you can catch her smoking in the full clip or in part 1, in my store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
catwomansmoking3.jpg
catwomansmoking3.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 15540 times
catwomansmoking4.jpg
catwomansmoking4.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 15540 times
catwomansmoking1.jpg
catwomansmoking1.jpg (35.26 KiB) Viewed 15540 times
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anastasia...THIS is why I worship you!!!!
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

nice work so far on the story.
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Is the next chapter coming soon? Can't wait!