Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl STORY/SCRIPT REVEALED!!!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

deadlyadmirerofsupergirllogo.png
deadlyadmirerofsupergirllogo.png (566.87 KiB) Viewed 4414 times
twilightzonecosplayserieslogo2.png
twilightzonecosplayserieslogo2.png (391.28 KiB) Viewed 4414 times
Almost 100% of the time, I make it a policy, never to reveal my script to anybody until the film is finished editing and uploaded..but since the crowdfunding for this fan film of mine is still stuck at $0 and some people have wanted to have a say in the script/story and my vision and my direction of the film and the new spin off series has been criticized. So, I guess i'll tell you what the story is about. In other words..I'll reveal my script that was submitted to MMP Studios. this is rare..but here it goes. First and for most...this is a combination of what a superheroine would do and get into if she ended up in the twilight zone. Mind you..this story is coming right off my script...so bare with it will the small details.

MMP Studios/Chaos House Videos Presents In association with WON-TV YouTube Networks and Jimbo-FailExchange Productions Presents----The Twilight Zone: Cosplay Series (Pilot Episode) Kaycee Anne as Supergirl/Jacklene Kent in “The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl”. Created By Jonathan Rios. Written By Jonathan Rios & Jackie Gonzalez. Costume & Props Provided By Jonathan Rios & Jackie Gonzalez.

(Insert The Twilight Zone: Cosplay Series (Pilot Episode Intro)
(Insert Lakeland Scene)

Scene 1: (We go now to the town of Lakeland and we see Jac Kent heading home from a hard day work. Then, when Jac approaches the front door of her home, she notices an envelope stuck under the door. She picks up the envelope and checks to see who it’s from. A smile comes upon Jac’s face and a little chuckle too. She then opens the door and enters her home. She then walk to the living room and sits on the sofa. She opens up the envelope and Jac reads the letter.)

Jac reads:
Dear Supergirl,
I wanted to send you a note to let you know how much I admired your courage revealing your true identity to me last Saturday night. It also showed me how much you want this relationship to work and also signals that you want to take it to the next level. I’m not looking for anything in return except you love and commitment. I do have two surprises for you. But in order to find out the surprise, you’re gonna have to come over to my house and meet up with me at the pool house. The first surprise will be laying on one of the pool chairs. The second one I’ll bring over myself. Anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing you, sweetheart. I may be a little late do to work…but wait for me. I have a surprise that you’ll never forget. Love You
Sincerely, Your Secret Admirer
P.S-Come as your true self

Jac chuckles and says: Hmmm, Darling Roger. He is so sweet & so thoughtful. I better head over there and see what surprises he has in store for me.

(So then Jac gets up from the sofa and heads out the door…she then takes off her glasses and opens up her blouse and transforms into Supergirl...She then leaps into the air) (Insert flying clip) (If the clip doesn’t work. Leave it blank. I’ll insert it later on)

(Insert Jonathan Rios/Rod Serling style Intro)
(Fade into Scene 2)

Scene 2: (Supergirl lands outside her secret admirer’s pool house at the front gate and enter the pool house. She looks to see if she finds anything unusual. Then she notices a small box. Then, Supergirl walks over to the pool chair and picks up both items. She looks at the box and she notices that there is a message written on the top of the box says. “Here’s Surprise #1”. After reading the message Supergirl begins to smile and then opens the box. Inside the box is a ring shaped as a Supergirl “S” logo. Supergirl is shocked, stunned and happy. Then, Supergirl hears a phone ringing. She looks around to see where the ringing is coming from. She then sees that a cellphone is under one of the other pool chairs and its ringing…She picks up the phone from the floor and answers the phone.)

Supergirl says: Hello? (Pauses for 5 seconds)

(Supergirl chuckles & then says)

Supergirl: Are you kidding me, Roger? I’m completely shocked by this. How were you able to get this ring made like this? It’s so beautiful.
(Pauses for 5 seconds)

Supergirl: You’re not going to tell me, huh? Ah, well…I t came from the heart, that’s what counts.
(Pauses for 5 seconds)

Supergirl: Hey, are you close by?
(Pauses for 5 seconds)

Supergirl: How long will you be?
(Pauses for 5 seconds)

Supergirl: 20 minutes, huh? Okay. I’ll be here waiting. I may have a surprise in store for you. Anyway, I’ll see you in a few minutes, darling. Ok? Alright, be safe. Bye.

(Supergirl hangs up the phone and admires the ring. She then put it on. She then says)
Supergirl: Sometimes, he just surprising. I wonder what else he has up his sleeve. I’ll find out soon enough. In the meantime, where is that POV camera I brought?

(Supergirl gets up from the chair and walks around the area of the pool looking for the POV camera. She then see it the camera on the other side of the pool. She walks towards it and picks it up. Supergirl with the camera in hand walks back to the pool chairs area and sits down and begins to setup the camera/programming. While she is setting the camera up, she then says)

Supergirl: Boy, Will Roger be surprised. He always wanted to me make an underwater fantasy film for him. So, I guess I’ll fulfill his fantasy.
(So then after Supergirl finishes setting up the camera, she puts the camera down. She then takes out the props she needs for the video. When she’s done getting at the things she needs, she set the camera up and it’s looking straight at her and then she says)

Supergirl: well, here is goes
(Supergirl walks to the sliding doors and goes inside the house. After 10 seconds, she exits the house and that when the video-shoot begins. She walks directly to us. She smiles and says)
(She looking directly at the POV camera (Which of course is us, the viewers)

Supergirl: Hey, babe. If you’re watching this video, you’re in for a surprise. You’ve done to show how much you care and love me. So in return, I thought it would be nice to fulfill your fantasy you been telling me about.
(While she’s talking to the camera, supergirl begins to walk to the edge of the pool near the diving point)
Supergirl: And that is make the fantasy video you’ve wanted for so long. So before I get started, why why don’t you get in the pool?
(The camera aka us viewer go into the pool and move to the middle of the pool so Supergirl will have room to dive and swim to us. Supergirl then says)

Supergirl: Ok, that perfect spot. Ok, without further ado, Here we go
(Supergirl dives into the pool and swims to the center of the pool where the camera is at, we wait for her to emerge and after 10 seconds we have a close up shot of Supergirl emerging from underwater)
(FYI: The camera stays above the water the whole time when Supergirl dives into the pool and emerges from underwater. Sort of like what we saw in “Daring Angel To Drown”, except the camera is held steady.)

Supergirl: Ahh, The water feels great. I love being in the water. It boasts up my adrenaline. It’s better than flying. I get to see and do so many things. Ahh, the water feels so good. I think it would be better if I warm up for a bit. Don’t you think? (Supergirl winks & smiles and submerges underwater. Bubbles rise to the surface, the camera is still above the water)
(After 10 seconds, Supergirl emerges from underwater and says)

Supergirl: Hey, babe. Aren’t you coming? This is all for you. So come and watch.

(We see Supergirl swimming around underwater and above water and smiling at the camera. She poses underwater, flirts underwater by motioning us to come closer so she can blow bubbles at the camera and sometime blow kisses at the camera. Then, after 3 minutes of flirting and teasing, she swim toward us and since Supergirl has the great ability to talk underwater, she smiles and says “this is all for you, babe? “ She then swims to the surface and the camera follows her emerging from underwater, she then looks at the camera, smiles and says)

Supergirl: Wooo! That was a good swim. I can be in here all day. Now, let’s get down to business.

(Supergirl swims to the edge of the pool, reaches and grabs a hold of the steel bar prop and then says)

Supergirl: You always said that you love women who are strong and powerful. And you also said that when I demonstrate my strength…it turns you on. Well, what do you think about this?

(Supergirl winks & smiles. Supergirl while still smiling submerges underwater)

(Supergirl submerges underwater and sits down in the bottom of the pool with the steel bar in hand. She tells us to watch her closely and she begins to bend the steel bar almost to the shape of a pretzel. Now since Supergirl has the ability to talk underwater…She smiles and then says…”Hot enough for you?” She then swims to the surface and emerges from underwater.

(Supergirl then put the steel bar back on the side of the pool and then says…)

Supergirl: How was that? Strong enough for you? I wouldn’t be doing this for anybody, unless they were special and Sweetheart, You are special.

(supergirl smiles and submerges underwater. Above the water we see her swimming away and swimming around the pool.)
Scene 3: (Meanwhile, while Supergirl is swimming, we see a man feet with sneakers on approach the edge of the pool. He lays down two kryptonite rocks…one red and one green and a load of dynamite. After a few seconds, he throws the red kryptonite into the pool. Meanwhile above the water, we zoom in on the water. We see Supergirl swimming underwater approaching. )

(We switch camera and get Roger aka secret admirer’s view of Supergirl. Her man aka now us the viewer approaches the edge of the pool.)

(Disclaimer: We never see Rogers’s face. Only his hands and feet and only hear is voice. We are seeing the peril begin through Roger’s eyes aka the camera )

(Above the water, we zoom in on the water. We see Supergirl swimming underwater approaching. She looks up at us and says thru underwater bubbles. “Hi, Babe” and then she emerges from underwater and says)

Supergirl: you’re a little early. You caught made making you a surprise present.

Roger: I can see that. You made my day. Did you like the present I gave you?

Supergirl: Yeah, are you kidding? It the most adorable gift I’ve ever gotten.

Roger: I’m glad to hear that, because I have other surprise in store for you

Supergirl: Really? What is it? OW! (supergirl submerges underwater and then comes back up after 8 seconds and says)

Supergirl: Hey, babe. Can you help me out of here?

Roger: Why?

Supergirl: Because I think I have a cramp. I…I need help...”blurb” (Supergirl Submerges underwater and then comes back up after 8 seconds and says)

Supergirl: Why are you sitting there? Help me!

Roger: I’m sitting here because I love your reaction to the surprise I just gave you.

Supergirl: Why? What are you talking about?

Roger: You’re Supergirl. You’re not supposed to develop a cramp, unless a certain foreign material is in the water.

Supergirl: What foreign? (Supergirl pauses and then is shocked and angered and then says)

Supergirl: No, NO!!! Not Kyptonite!

(supergirl stuggles to keep her head above water while she’s trying to talk)

Roger: Oh, yes…not just any kryptonite. It’s red kryptonite. It slowly takes away your powers and makes you like us. Quite human. But this is only the beginning. I have another surprise for you.

(Roger shows Supergirl the Green kryptonite rock. Supergirl screams while she submerges underwater and comes back up after 8 seconds and says while she’s trying to swim away from the rock)

Supergirl: I thought you loved me, Roger. How could you do this? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Roger: You know what? I really don’t know? I guess I got bored with you.

Supergirl: You heartless monster!

Roger: Indeed I am. It was great knowing, Supergirl. I’ll cherish the times we’ve had together from beginning to end (evil laugh)

(Then, the man throws the green kryptonite rock in the water and Supergirl immediately sinks and bubbles surface)

(We then see Roger’s hands pick up the bunch of dynamite. Sets it up and walks towards the edge of the pool. Above the water we see Supergirl underwater trying to swim away from the kryptonite rock. She looks up at the man aka us the viewers and sees that her deadly admirer has a bomb in his hands…We see Supergirl screaming and the bubbles from her scream come up to the surface. Roger then laughs evilly and then says…)

Roger: Well, I better go. Enjoy the remaining 7 minutes of your life. They will be your last. Goodbye, Supergirl. Have a blast. (evil laugh) (Roger then throws the bomb in the water and departs the area)

(Supergirl struggles underwater as she tries to swim away from the Red & Green kryptonite rocks and tries to disable the bomb at the same time, she is also trying to keep her head above water and gasp for air. But, continues to submerge. She yells out underwater and a couple of time above water “Somebody help me!” I’m drowning, help! The struggle should last around 3 to 5 min)

(Underwater and above water shots/Lots of bubble action/ close up wetlook scene when she emerges from underwater. After 5 minutes off struggling to escape the radiation of the kyrptonite. Supergirl begins to lose air and the ability to breathe and drowns)

Scene 4: (Meanwhile above water...Roger aka us the viewers in the eyes of roger see that he sees Supergirl’s body underwater motionless. He then says)

Supergirl: Rest in peace, Supergirl. Out of all the times we had together. This is the most fun I ever had. (Evil laugh)
(Back underwater we go…we have a close up shot of Supergirl’s ring on her finger. Then we have a close of shot of Supergirl. Her eyes are beginning to open. She realizes that she is alive again. She also realizes that the bomb she has in her hands is still ticking and has 2 minute and 50 seconds left. Her eyes widen and she begins to dismantle the bomb. After 30 seconds…Supergirl dismantles the bomb. After she dismantles it…She looks at camera aka us, Gives thumbs up, smiles and says “That was a close call”. Supergirl then swims to the surface and emerges from underwater. She quickly gets out of the pool and runs out the pool house with the dynamite in hand)

Scene 5: (Meanwhile, we go inside of Roger’s car and we see that he is having a hard time looking for the key to start up the car. Then, we hear Supergirl’s voice near the car window. She says…

Supergirl: You’re looking for something?

(The camera quickly turns to the side and we see Supergirl with the car keys in hand)

Roger: Supergirl! How did you...

Supergirl: How did I get out? Let’s just say you surprise present gave me a new gift of life. Oh and one more thing I believe this belongs to you? See-ya, Sweetheart!

(Supergirl throws the dynamite into the car and she runs away. Roger’s hands scramble to try to dismantle the bomb...but after 5 seconds, it’s too late and Roger screams)

Roger: NOOOOOO!
(Insert car explosion)

Supergirl: We’ll when it comes to men, I learned my lesson. Never trust a secret admirer. He may end up killing you.
(Supergirl runs and leaps into the air) (Insert filying clip and fade to black)

THE END
Disclaimer: The Twilight Zone: Cosplay Series (Pilot Episode) “The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl” is in no way affiliated with DC Comics, Warner Bros & CBS. The Twilight Zone: Cosplay Series is a not-for-profit fan film and is not intended for sales of any sort.

i'm still targeting the Summer for this Supergirl/Twilight Zone Superheroine peril fan Film to be filmed..but it could most likely be pushed back.

Anyway, this is story/script i wrote for my fan film and I hope you folks enjoyed it.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So you're revealing the script you SENT to MMP studios, but you also suggest that fans can have their say in the script? So is the script open to modifications? Ie, fans can add what they want to see in it? You probably need to clarify
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So you're revealing the script you SENT to MMP studios, but you also suggest that fans can have their say in the script? So is the script open to modifications? Ie, fans can add what they want to see in it? You probably need to clarify
no..I'm saying what do fans think for the script, period. in other words...your opinion. the script it can't be changed because it has been approved and the film is just waiting to get funded. You and others you have put the most input on this twilight Zone Supergirl wanted to know what the film was about..well..here it is..in every detail. Besides, you were the one that requested/suggested that i reveal the script. I disagreed with that suggestion..but because i don't want this to spill over, i decided to do what you suggested.

All I'm asking for is opinions and feedback on the story...

the story will sound and look better on film.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well, I don't think I ever said you should 'reveal the whole script ', but I did suggest you give the fans a basic idea of what the story is about, to hopefully generate some interest and excitement, and ultimately --funding for the movie. Regardless, revealing the script at this point without letting the fans 'have their say' is rather pointless, especially if it was already sent. Again, and not to sound harsh, but this is a backwards strategy. Just my opinion
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Well, I don't think I ever said you should 'reveal the whole script ', but I did suggest you give the fans a basic idea of what the story is about, to hopefully generate some interest and excitement, and ultimately --funding for the movie. Regardless, revealing the script at this point without letting the fans 'have their say' is rather pointless, especially if it was already sent. Again, and not to sound harsh, but this is a backwards strategy. Just my opinion
Understandable, avenger..it's your opinion and your entitled to it and I appreciate it..but remember what happened with Supergirl 4...people did put there input and had there say in the film, when it came to the chloroform peril element. A lot of people asked for it and then said that they would contribute to it. It was in the script and accepted right away and I announced that it was accepted. but, The end result was...i barely got any funding (18 dollars for a $950 budget fan film) and I ended shelling out most of the funds (had to take out a loan). People had their say for Supergirl 4...but didn't help contribute to it and I ended up getting egg on my face for that move. i don't want a repeat performance of that. i hope you understand where I'm coming from with my position, avenger and thanks for your feedback.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, I understand, but there's got to be a better way of doing things, to save you and others a lot of time, stress, and money. Just my opinion, but MAYBE if you announce the project, then put out a request for fan input into what they'd like to see (with the understanding that you can't guarantee everything will be included) and then wrote a script built around the ideas, and then go over it with your production team to decide what's practical and what's not, and then update the fans on how the story is developing, and then go forward with the donations campaign to buy your props and pay the actors involved, and film it. I'm not in the movie making business so maybe others can add to what I'm trying to say. I just think your current business model is counterproductive and creates a lot of challenges for you. Having $0 at this point might be proof of that
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Yeah, I understand, but there's got to be a better way of doing things, to save you and others a lot of time, stress, and money. Just my opinion, but MAYBE if you announce the project, then put out a request for fan input into what they'd like to see (with the understanding that you can't guarantee everything will be included) and then wrote a script built around the ideas, and then go over it with your production team to decide what's practical and what's not, and then update the fans on how the story is developing, and then go forward with the donations campaign to buy your props and pay the actors involved, and film it. I'm not in the movie making business so maybe others can add to what I'm trying to say. I just think your current business model is counterproductive and creates a lot of challenges for you. Having $0 at this point might be proof of that
that's what I did for the 3rd installment and 4th installment. We had fan input for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th one before we wrote the script..and we have achieve some goals...but...mind you...for the 3rd one..we had to cut a lot of things out..which was disappointing. for the 4th one..a lot of fans voiced there input and suggestions and as you know many wanted punch out KO's and chloroform KO's..i incorporated them into the script..then I submitted it to the company and the script was approved by actresses and company. The 3rd one..a lot of the fan input and suggestions had to be taken out..due to circumstance beyond my control. Again..for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th film..we have had fan input before writing the script. problem here is again, those who leave their input and suggestion..say they'll contribute if the element is their and has been approve and yet...they don't contribute. its a very frustrating situation. now, i feel that our way has worked when it comes to the crowdfunding. All 5 films have gotten donations..but this is the very first one..that hasn't gotten anything after a month. And that's a first and with no funding coming in from the fans..it will not only affect this film..but will affect Supergirl 6 and maybe Supergirl 7 and other films...

These are the facts..people are gonna message me and email me saying their gonna contribute and yet they flake out and don't and its very frustrating. It more frustrating when it comes from folks who have continue to request a peril element they want to see in the series and say that they will contribute if its in their and then when I announce that their element is in the script and has been approve..they say they will contribute and yet they don't. the only film..i've had to paid most of myself was Supergirl 4 and that was a very frustrating one..because many voiced their input and yet..not one contributed. Its very frustrating
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I hear you man, but there's nothing you can do about the 'flakes', they're going to happen. What you can do is try to create a script that incorporates as many peril elements that you can, and keep the fans included until you have a finished product. Then you go back to the fans and basically say "this is it...if you'd like to see this come to life, then you're going to have to help fund it" and don't bother buying props until you're getting the funds you need, because buying props for something that may not come to life is just a waste of resources. One fan may send you $20 because they want to see a specific item, like a ball gag for example, then you present the idea to the model and she rejects it. Now the fan is out $20 and the story element, and your left with a ball gag that won't be used. Build the script that the fans are willing to pay for and then buy your props, piece by piece if you have to, but don't waste your resources. Again, maybe others can add to the discussion so it could help down the road.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

...and if your model has restrictions on what she will and won't do, then let the fans know that up front so they know what to expect. It may put a dent in the funding, but at least you're being honest and can try to incorporate someone else's idea in its place. I understand you have to work within the model's comfort zone, but if you're stuck with a model who only does handcuffs and doesn't like to be chloroformed, then your scripts will be drastically limited and your funding as well...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:I hear you man, but there's nothing you can do about the 'flakes', they're going to happen. What you can do is try to create a script that incorporates as many peril elements that you can, and keep the fans included until you have a finished product. Then you go back to the fans and basically say "this is it...if you'd like to see this come to life, then you're going to have to help fund it" and don't bother buying props until you're getting the funds you need, because buying props for something that may not come to life is just a waste of resources. One fan may send you $20 because they want to see a specific item, like a ball gag for example, then you present the idea to the model and she rejects it. Now the fan is out $20 and the story element, and your left with a ball gag that won't be used. Build the script that the fans are willing to pay for and then buy your props, piece by piece if you have to, but don't waste your resources. Again, maybe others can add to the discussion so it could help down the road.
true..but again...the Supergirl 4 topic comes up..i did everything you have stated..but yet..only got 18 dollars out of it and as you know...a lot of people requested the chloroform scene. but of course..you know the results of that

As for funding..the project will come to life no matter what as you have seen
but in this case, without some contribution from the fans..it will come out much later..in this case..VERY late and it will push back Supergirl 6 and possibly Super girl 7 and other twilight Zone Cosplay Peril installments severely. The goal was to get 3 fan films done in one year..something that is barely done now a days when it comes to low budget films. As it stand..that doesn't look like its going to happen. I think was more disturbing is that the fan film series facebook page subscriber numbers keep going up..but yet..nobody has donated..That's the most disappointing thing of all. Also, some fans have message me via facebook pm asking when will filming start and i keep saying..." i don't know, we need contribution from the fans" I've had to ban two people off the page..cause they were demanding that they wanted it funded and done at a certain day and time. i don't go for that. So..in a sense..this situation is frustrating to say the least. Now, mind you..we have gotten funding in the last minute before the deadline..so there is still hope..but at the moment..it looks like a repeat of what happened with "Supergirl & The bloody Traces Of Stargirl" project...we had to postpone it three times due to lack of funding. The Supergirl V, Supergirl Water trap and Endurance..have gotten the most fan funding since this peril project began. Anyway..to put it in a nutshell..its has become a very frustrating situation because not only do we suffer..the fans of the series will suffer and that is not what I want. At the moment..my myself and my partner have safe up 300 bucks..but that is all. We always try to save up on our end just in case the crowdfunding doesn't reach its goal. that's the current situation.

BTW, when it comes to these superheroine peril projects...Kaycee has no restrictions (as long as its clean) because she is a very athletic female and very good with dialogue. Linda Hines is the same thing too. jac as you know what totally different. She was good..but again..there were restrictions. jac did do chloroform scene in Supergirl 4 and she has no issues with it. the problem was the dialogue.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well, I can't say I envy you man. There's got to be other producers around that can help you out, whether it be with a prop, or assisting with filming, or even a model. This is a big enough genre that I imagine someone would want to help you out, even if it's just in the form of professional advice or networking. Good luck man, I'm going to go hide in my studio for awhile....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Well, I can't say I envy you man. There's got to be other producers around that can help you out, whether it be with a prop, or assisting with filming, or even a model. This is a big enough genre that I imagine someone would want to help you out, even if it's just in the form of professional advice or networking. Good luck man, I'm going to go hide in my studio for awhile....
ok..but i'll be honest.. MMP Studuios is the place place to get videos done..especially when it comes to underwater peril videos..before I stared this series..i contacted every producer who have done superheroine genre films and they all refused to do it..if they didn't..they would try to charge me $20,000 to get it filmed. this idea of mind came in 2010 and i was in constant contact with MMP studios on this idea. Who would of thought that in 2013..that idea came to life..little did I know that it would be become a series and a monster. And when it come to suggesting an actress on playing Supergirl, MMP Studios were to ones to suggest Kaycee Anne to take over Jac's the role of Supergirl. I took them up in that offer and as you can see..the end results were very good. Kaycee wants to do these films and enjoyed doing it and I've seen the spike of support of this series on facebook and youtube since she has taken over. Its a great sign. jac on the other hand and this goes back to when the 3rd films was in planning stages was beginning to change and kinda like be 50/50 on the films...Also, if jac was still doing this series..the series would be ending at Supergirl 6..but now, that Kaycee is on board and has brought new life and energy to this series..we are looking to go beyond 6 and possibly to 7 or 8 or etc. That's a great sign for us.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I have to agree with the majority of what Avenger is saying here, Jim. And the fact that this dialogue is so reasoned and calm is a credit to you both. To you, Jim, because I can only imagine your level of frustration at the surprising lack of support from a community that has been very supportive in the past. And to Avenger's credit, he's providing sound and legitimate concerns that are meant as helpful suggestions and not criticisms.

After reading the script I'm beginning to wonder if you may have run your course on this area of SG peril. I am reading, and I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but just more of the same in this script. I know that it can be better on the screen than on the page but the whole premise of SG being taken in by this lout, unless Kaycee is channeling Meryl Streep, is badly flawed. I will be contributing $20 to this film this weekend because I feel I owe it to you for all the enjoyment you've provided over the last few years with your efforts. I encourage others to do the same, but like Avenger says, you may have to change your business model and show the script at a point when changes are still possible. Best of luck with the funding.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I have to agree with the majority of what Avenger is saying here, Jim. And the fact that this dialogue is so reasoned and calm is a credit to you both. To you, Jim, because I can only imagine your level of frustration at the surprising lack of support from a community that has been very supportive in the past. And to Avenger's credit, he's providing sound and legitimate concerns that are meant as helpful suggestions and not criticisms.

After reading the script I'm beginning to wonder if you may have run your course on this area of SG peril. I am reading, and I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but just more of the same in this script. I know that it can be better on the screen than on the page but the whole premise of SG being taken in by this lout, unless Kaycee is channeling Meryl Streep, is badly flawed. I will be contributing $20 to this film this weekend because I feel I owe it to you for all the enjoyment you've provided over the last few years with your efforts. I encourage others to do the same, but like Avenger says, you may have to change your business model and show the script at a point when changes are still possible. Best of luck with the funding.
Well..it kinda following the line of Supergirl V except..its totally different storyline and outcome. It doesn't look good in print..but it will look better and tell the story better on film. its a totally different storyline..plus..its a twilight zone format..which is very different. As for the Supergirl Underwater Peril angle.....I still feel that their is still a lot to put and do when it comes to this type of peril element. And with a different actress now playing the role of Supergirl..I believe we can do more...remember, their are no restrictions when it comes to kaycee.

As for this twilight zone script...it is a pilot installment of a new spin off series. if its successful on youtube..then will push for more..but a lot of folks have wanted to see other superheroines in underwater peril situations besides supergirl and i believe with this twilight zone series...i will be able to change it up a lot.

i do appreciate your feedback and your opinion. And I look forward to your contribution to this film..it is greatly appreciated.

Anyway, 20 bucks would be great...At this stage...Any amount will go a long way.
As for the business model of trying to get funding..we will see what we can do when we hit that road with Supergirl 6. Thanks for your honest feedback, Anyway, 20 bucks would be great...Any amount will go a long way.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

To add to what DrDominator9 just said: These are underwater peril stories, which to my knowledge, isn't happening a lot in the heroine peril genre, so you have a unique niche in the market, but I agree that the stories need to be new and different so it feels like a different episode each time. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'd pay to see an underwater Wonder Woman movie, either as a wholesale custom, or as a crowd funder, but take advantage of the underwater market and expand the characters. I'm not a huge Supergirl fan so that explains a lot of my lack of support, but mix it up with other super heroines and you'll get more fans! I'd pay big for a WW underwater film, or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl....imagine the possibilities!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

More than $20? I don't want to get into a bidding war. :rolleyes:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:To add to what DrDominator9 just said: These are underwater peril stories, which to my knowledge, isn't happening a lot in the heroine peril genre, so you have a unique niche in the market, but I agree that the stories need to be new and different so it feels like a different episode each time. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'd pay to see an underwater Wonder Woman movie, either as a wholesale custom, or as a crowd funder, but take advantage of the underwater market and expand the characters. I'm not a huge Supergirl fan so that explains a lot of my lack of support, but mix it up with other super heroines and you'll get more fans! I'd pay big for a WW underwater film, or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl....imagine the possibilities!
exactly..they are not happening a lot and that's why i thought it would be great to focus on it. That's what's makes the main series and our spin off series very unique and outside that box. I can tell you that ..I have created a poll about which character fans would like to see in the new twilight Zone Cosplay Under peril fan film series..you can cast your vote..by going to this link...http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25092

At the moment..Wonder Women..does lead in the poll..so your request and wish may comes true, avenger.

But let's see how this first twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril film goes first.

BTW, After Supergirl 6..the storyline will dramatically change with a new villain as you will see revealed in Supergirl 6..but of course..underwater peril will be involved..there will be no change in that.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:More than $20? I don't want to get into a bidding war. :rolleyes:
Any amount...doesn't matter... :) 20 bucks is no problem. that's better than $0. :cap:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:thumbup: I'd pay more than $20 to see a good WW in peril getting wet! And even more if it was Electra Woman! I suspect my money's safe for awhile....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote::thumbup: I'd pay more than $20 to see a good WW in peril getting wet! And even more if it was Electra Woman! I suspect my money's safe for awhile....
I bet you would...but first thing is first and that is to get these project out the way and to see the outcome of this Supergirl twilight Zone film...
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well, I'm pretty sure others are reading this thread and some gears are turning.....so while you're just focusing on Supergirl, I'm hoping some other producer(s) who have a pool, an awesome WW costume, and a model who looks good in it, will be moving forward with their own underwater series....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Well, I'm pretty sure others are reading this thread and some gears are turning.....so while you're just focusing on Supergirl, I'm hoping some other producer(s) who have a pool, an awesome WW costume, and a model who looks good in it, will be moving forward with their own underwater series....
I doubt that..because I've touched upon the underwater peril angle..a lot of producers are avoiding doing it. other producers probably won't do it because of safety concerns as well.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:D Um, safety concerns? It's not like you're doing anything drastically dangerous or extreme. Anyway, I have a pool in my backyard if anyone's interested....I also have a custom rock climbing wall with boulders that could make for some interesting scenarios. Maybe I should get into the heroine movie business!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
avenger wrote:Well, I'm pretty sure others are reading this thread and some gears are turning.....so while you're just focusing on Supergirl, I'm hoping some other producer(s) who have a pool, an awesome WW costume, and a model who looks good in it, will be moving forward with their own underwater series....
I doubt that..because I've touched upon the underwater peril angle..a lot of producers are avoiding doing it. other producers probably won't do it because of safety concerns as well.
Sounds like Jim just drew a red line!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote::D Um, safety concerns? It's not like you're doing anything drastically dangerous or extreme. Anyway, I have a pool in my backyard if anyone's interested....I also have a custom rock climbing wall with boulders that could make for some interesting scenarios. Maybe I should get into the heroine movie business!
Well..again..that's there answer...but i feel that a lot of producers just aren't interested in doing that type of peril. Besides me..only two other producers who are on this forum have done it. Logan of "The Superheroines"--Cyrus 3---Celestia vs Onyx underwater pool fight....The demon within Vega Head dunking /wetlook scenes and "exchange" Vega shower/wetlook scene i and The Rye of "SHG-Media"---Superiorgirl 1984

These are the only ones I can come up with.