The League of Superheroines

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ive decided to write a series of stories based on the Characters from my "Liberty" story

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=24316

In my first story Liberty (portrayed by Charlotte Mckinney) was a descendant of a lost Amazon Race. Liberty has a sister and 3 cousins who form the League of Superheroines

Glory- Liberty's older sister and mentor , defends the United States at home and abroad. Portrayed by Brooklyn Decker

Hope- A cousin of Glory and Liberty. Hope fights for the earth and its wildlife Portrayed by Chrissy Teigen

Faith ???????/

Grace ????

Im looking for ideas on what kind of heroine archetypes Faith and Grace should be and who should portray them.

Cassandra Vain (Portrayed by Jeri Ryan) became the first villainess to defeat a member of the League of Superheroines. She destroyed Liberty with the help of her associate Sydra (Alice Goodwin) and a super serum. Central City isnt enough for Vain however as she turns her sights to conquering the remaining members of the League of Superheroines....and the world.

Lucky for Cassandra her public humiliation of Liberty has won her the admiration of the Villainess community. Now she finds a long list of women with grudges against the League of Superheroines knocking at her door.... eager for serum and revenge.

KGBitch AKA Ivanka Payne- Glory's mortal enemy , a Russia's answer to Americas superwoman. Ivanka has never bested her American rival and dreams of one day crushing Glory infront of the world. portrayed by Irina Shayk

Ursula Wolfe - CEO of the Wolfe Cosmetic empire , Ursula has suffered many public embarrassments at the hands of Hope and is ready to take matters into her own hands. Portrayed by Kim Kardashian

Im looking for 2 ideas of vilainesses opposite Faith and Grace

I think this will be a fun project and look forward to posting it piece by piece. I welcome any ideas or suggestions
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Great!!!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If I had seen the topic before, I would have certainly helped, but here are some ideas

Faith: She would fight in Africa, against the evildoers, trying to help the poor and needy. Played: Danica Thrall
Danica Moore.jpg
Danica Moore.jpg (72.23 KiB) Viewed 1645 times
Grace: In the Amazonian island, despite being a warrior, she has always studied the path of magic, helping the world to unravel in case they involve this and saving people from villains who want to use magic to cause evil
350747.jpg
350747.jpg (523.82 KiB) Viewed 1645 times
Villain

Blood sisters: Two sisters descendants of a great African dictator, believe that Africa has to become great, strong and unique over their command, and they do everything to achieve her goal, both are skilled warrior, but never got their Goal due to Faith interference. Played: Cameron and Naomi
The Blood Sister.jpg
The Blood Sister.jpg (55.56 KiB) Viewed 1645 times
The Black Witch: An old witch who had been imprisoned somewhere in Europe at the time of the Inquisition, after several centuries, she would be freed, by an expedition into the ruin where she was imprisoned, she has been trying to spread evil throughout the world, especially in Europe, but Every time she had been defeated by Grace
Black Witch.jpg
Black Witch.jpg (134.01 KiB) Viewed 1645 times