League Of Superheroines - Glory PREVIEW

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ive written a preview for the part of my League of Superheroines series... Let me know what you think !

Ivanka Payne - Irina Shayk
Glory- Brooklyn Decker
Cassandra - Jeri Ryan
Ursula Wolfe- Kim Kardashian

Ivanka Payne sat alone with her thoughts in her cold Aantarctic cell like she had every day for the past 30 years. The KGBitch was the Soviet Union's answer to America's most powerful weapon... Glory. Glory had given the USA and NATO an insurmountable strategic advantage through out the cold war. The USSR decided they needed a superwoman to even the odds and initiated Project KGBITCH.

Ivanka Payne was one of the most ruthless and feared female agents of the KGB. She was infamous for her unmatched combat ability and unmerciful tactics. Payne was the perfect candidate for the Kremlin's radical project. Ivanka underwent three years of genetic testing , experiments and training. As a result of the program a top secret serum was developed to boost strength , endurance , agility and other abilities. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union this serum was obtained by Cassandra Vain's criminal organization.

The program had been a success .... Ivanka Payne was the KGBITCH. The Russians believed there was not a woman on Earth who could match Ivanka , not even the revered American Superheroine. In 1985 the USSR introduced the KGBitch claiming she was the worlds most powerful woman and challenged the USA to prove them otherwise. Glory never backed down from a fight and the Patriotic Amazon gladly accepted her new rivals challenge.

The two Superwomen met in Glory's adopted hometown of Washington DC. Their epic battle took place in RFK infront of thousands of people and millions on live television. Glory had never faced a challenge like the KGBITCH. Ivanka Payne took her to the limit , but in the end fell to the superior woman. Glory survived the Russian but knew she had never wanted to see Ivanka Payne again. The League of Superheroines created a top secret frozen prison in Antarctica to be maintained by Glory, and to hold the defeated Communist villainess.

Since the day Glory dumped Payne in her frozen cell the Russian Superwoman fantasized about her rivals destruction. Over 30 long years the super serum had kept Ivanka young , strong , and angry ,however there was nothing she could do. Until the day Cassandra Vain and Ursula Wolfe arrived in the Antarctic tundra....

To be continued....
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Interesting set up but I would have liked to see more of the brutality of the fight at RFK and why KGBitch was so daunting; maybe that can be shown as a flashback in the next chapter.

Also, you need some explanation as to why KGBitch was imprisoned for 30 years after what was basically a public spectacle challenge match. That is beyond harsh unless there was some criminal act involved that was not mentioned. Something else to be contemplated for your next chapter, I think.

That being said, I am really enjoying how well you've written this and how wonderfully you've established this team. You've built a great foundation for an enduring series that I look forward to following for a long time. :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks so much for the kind words ! They are much appreciated

The story will reveal some of the brutality of the first matchup. Ivanka was imprisoned in secret for 30 years because Glory never wanted to battle her again. Exactly... It is excessive and Its given the KGBitch quite the bone to pick with the star spangled heroine.

It's really been fun writing these and I'm hoping to have this chapter done soon !
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

freefallin7575 wrote:The story will reveal some of the brutality of the first matchup. Ivanka was imprisoned in secret for 30 years because Glory never wanted to battle her again. Exactly... It is excessive and Its given the KGBitch quite the bone to pick with the star spangled heroine.

Don't get me wrong, i'm actually enjoying the series, but...

If you're concerned about the brutality and violence, perhaps the story should be moved to the dungeon forum?
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The upcoming story will fall in line with my others in the series , no death ,no gore . It's all very much pg-13