League Of Superheroines - Glory CONCLUSION

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The first 2 chapters of the League of Superheroines can be found here

LIBERTY- http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=24316

HOPE- http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=25263

Glory's story picks up following Hope's. I'm having a lot of fun on this project and growing my little universe.,. As always any feedback , comments, or suggestions are always very much appreciated.

Enjoy

Returning Characters

Glory- Brooklyn Decker

Liberty- Charlotte Mckinney

Cassandra- Jeri Ryan

Ursula- Kim Karsashian

Hope- Chrissy Teigen

New Characters Introduced

Ivanka Payne- Irina Shayk - A Russian supervillainess returning for revenge

Grace- Lynda Carter - Matriarch of the League Superheroines , long retired from active duty Glory's iconic outfit is an homage to Grace

Faith- Beyonce - League of Super heroines member watching over the continent of Africa

Victoria Eve- Charlize Theron - Ruthless head of a blood diamond cartel

Ivanka Payne sat alone with her thoughts in her cold antarctic cell like she had every day for the past 30 years. The KGBitch was the Soviet Union's answer to America's most powerful weapon... Glory. Glory had given the USA and NATO an insurmountable strategic advantage throughout the cold war. The USSR decided they needed a superwoman to even the odds and initiated Project KGBITCH.

Ivanka Payne was one of the most ruthless and feared female agents of the KGB. She was infamous for her unmatched combat ability and unmerciful tactics. Payne was the perfect candidate for the Kremlin's project. Ivanka underwent three years of genetic testing , experiments and training. As a result of the program a top secret serum was developed to boost strength , endurance , agility and other abilities. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union this serum was obtained by Cassandra Vain's criminal organization.

The program had been a success .... Ivanka Payne was the KGBITCH. The Russians believed there was not a woman on Earth who could match Ivanka , not even the revered American Superheroine. In 1985 the USSR introduced the KGBitch claiming she was the worlds most powerful woman and challenged NATO to prove them otherwise. Glory never backed down from a fight and the Patriotic Amazon gladly accepted her new rivals challenge.

The two Superwomen met in Glorys adopted hometown of Washington DC. Their epic battle took place in RFK Stadium in front of thousands of people and millions on live television. Glory had never faced a challenge like the KGBITCH. Ivanka Payne took her to the limit , but in the end fell to the superior woman. Glory survived the Russian but knew she had never wanted to see Ivanka Payne again. The League of Superheroines created a top secret frozen prison in Antarctica to be maintained by Glory to hold the defeated Communist villainess.

Since the day Glory dumped Payne in her frozen cell the Russian superwoman fantasized about her rivals destruction. The super serum had kept Ivanka young , strong , and angry ,however there was nothing she could do. Until the day Cassandra Vain and Ursula Wolfe found her prison.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO" Glory shouted... She was in disbelief . Grace, the head of the League of Superheroines just informed her that they would be waiting before moving on Ursula and Cassandra. "It is far too dangerous Glory" Grace explained , "We still do not know the extent of their capabilities , we cannot risk losing another heroine." The league was still in shock following Liberty and Hope's very public downfalls. All of the sudden threats began to pop up around the Globe. Grace had just held council with Faith who was dealing with Victoria Eve in Africa among others. The heroines were spread thin and Grace feared another defeat could be disaster for the League

"WHAT ABOUT LIBERTY , WE CANNOT LET HER SUFFER , WE MUST RESCUE HER !" Glory's pleas fell on deaf ears as Grace held firmly in her position. "Liberty knew the risks , they could be waiting for us to come after her... we need more time to asses the situation and act properly" Glory was irate but grudgingly accepted the League matriarchs judgement. Grace ordered "In the mean time you are to go to Sun City , and recover Hope , by then we will have formulated our plan."

Ivanka Payne couldn't believe her eyes....

In her long imprisonment her only contact with the outside world was a small television. On it she watched as the League of Superheroines for years reigned supreme. Every one of Glorys adventures and victorys put another knot in her gut as all she could do was watch and wait. Ivanka watched with baited breath as finally two the Superbitches where taken down. Cassandra Vains fists smacking into Liberty's titflesh brought the first smile on the Russians face in 30 years , Ursula Wolfe literally pounding Hope into sand brought the first laugh. The KGBitch needed no introduction as Ursula Wolfe , complete with the Hop err Ursula Diamond and Cassandra Vain approached her cell.

For years the World had wondered what had happened to the KGbitch. Her battle was with Glory was so epic most assumed she would pop up again to challenge the heroine. No villain in 30 years since has come close to toppling the heroine , Ivanka was close but in the end she ran out of gas and the blonde beat her. Rumors persisted of a secret prison that held the Russian woman but no one knew for sure. After the collapse of the USSR the KGbitch faded from memory from all but Cassandra Vain. After years of trials Vain was successfully able to track down the serum that powered Ivanka Payne.

Ursula and Cassandra knew they would soon have to deal with the wrath of Glory , they where not sure they could defeat her... serum or not. While Hope and Liberty were formidable Heroines , they simply where not on Glorys level. Vain knew their best chance to eliminate Glory came from Ivanka Payne , but she would have to track the long lost villainess down. A handful of people on earth knew the whereabouts of Ivanka Payne and one of them just so happened to be chained to Cassandra's desk

It was almost sad how easily Liberty gave up the location to Ivanka Paynes arctic prison. Cassandra had so thoroughly broken the Amazon that even the threat of more harm had given Vain more info than she could've dreamed. Liberty had given the location of the prison site , that due to recent events it was most likely unguarded and informed them that the cell could only be accessed with a retinal scan of a League member. Vain had the coordinates and now personally owned a member of the League of Superheoines. Within hours Ursula , Vain , and a complicit Liberty where on Ursulas private jet bound for Antarctica , with a brief detour scheduled for some business in Africa. "Divide and Conquer" Ursula and Cassandra said in unison as they clinked champagne glasses.

The journey was long but finally The villainesses and Liberty arrived at the KGbitch's cell. Liberty shivered as the piercing cold bit at her body still clothed only in the tattered remnants of her stars and stripes outfit. Cassandra forced her face to the retinal scan and smiled as a series of locks opened opening the vault into Ivanka's freezing home. Ursula and Vain approached slowly not knowing what to expect. Truth be told Ursula was 5 years old when Ivanka last fought Glory , she barely remembered the KGbitch , this was all Cassandra's doing... Wolfe wanted to take on Glory herself.

"I thought you two would never show up" Ivanka said matter of factually in her Russian accent as her visitors entered her cell. "I am Cassandra Vain , and this is Ursula Wolfe" Vain responded. "I know who you are" Payne replied as she pointed to her ancient television set. "Everyone knows who you two to are , and Im guessing I know why you are here........ Glory" Paynes words escaped through a wicked grin. "How do we know this Bitch still has it" Ursula loudly asked. Ivanka sneered at the heiress , walked to Liberty , Lifted her by the throat with one hand high into the air and threw her clear across the prison. The blonde heroine gurgled as she tried to catch her breath... "Thats how we know" Cassandra said with a smirk.

Hope saw the sunlight for the first time in days as Glory carefully pulled the shattered heroine from her seaside grave. Ursula Wolfe was right, not one citizen of Sun City dared rescue Hope and risk her wrath. Glory had no such fears , she wanted nothing more on Earth than to be in the same room with Vain and Wolfe... Leagues rulings be damned. "diamond.....diamond...she....has...she....has my diamond" Hope blubbered almost incoherently as Glory freed her from the pit Ursula Wolfe unmercifully pounded her into. Glory immediately recognized that the woman who went into that hole was not the same as the one she had pulled out. Glory cradled the quietly sobbing League member and took her back to her Hopes island hideout.

It had taken time but after a few days with Glory's help Hope had recovered some semblance of herself. The Superheroine had come to terms with her defeat and the loss of her Hope Diamond , but deep down inside she knew that what Ursula Wolfe had taken from her she would never be able to get back. Sitting in Hopes secret Island facility Glory lobbied the slowly recovering Heroine to take the fight to Ursula and Cassandra. "We have to strike back... we have to pay them back and rescue Liberty" Grace argued "Liberty would do the same for you" The very thought of Ursula Wolfe's world conquering ass gave Hope terrifying flashbacks , she started to lose her breath.

"Please Glory there must be some other way , the League must help you" Hope rambled... Suddenly a breaking news message flashed on Hopes Monitors.Glory stood with closed fists as she watched Cassandra Vain and Ursula taunt her. "Glory....If you want to see your sister Liberty again , than we will meet you in your hometown Washington DC and you can take her." Ursula chimed in "I hear you dug poor Hope out of the little hole I dug for her... why don't you bring her with" Cassandra continued her challenge "We will be at Fedex field on Saturday... if you and whats left of Hope can beat myself and Ursula then you can have Liberty" The message cut off but was loud and clear

"I cant.... Glory I cant... Its too soon" Hope pleaded. "Please Glory.... listen to the league don't do this... you don't know what they are capable of" Hope now begged the infuriated blonde heroine. Hopes words fell on deaf ears as Glory stormed out the door. The League of Superheroines and Hope had let Glory down... to the hell with them she thought as she headed towards Washington DC

Over 79,000 people gathered at Fed Ex field to watch Hope and Glory take down the vile pair of Villainesses. On orders from Wolfe and Vain a special ring was set up in the middle of the field to contain the action. Under a chorus of boos the hated women made their entrance to the ring. Cassandra was mesmerizing in a half zipped black catsuit , the serum seemed to reverse her aging process as her breasts defied gravity. Urusla wore her now infamous Wolfskin bikini complete with Hopes diamond glittering between her intimidating Juggs. The partners in crime soaked in the jeers showering them from every end of the massive stadium as the people awaited the arrival of the beloved heroines

Glory took a breath and marched into battle alone. The thousands in attendance murmured as they wondered where Glory's partner was. By the time the American Heroine reached the ring it was clear she was on her own. "Where is our friend Hope" Ursula questioned , Wolfe was actually disappointed , she was looking forward to seeing her old nemesis again. "I DON'T NEED HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU TWO" Glory announced with authority. The famed heroine was simply stunning in her familiar blue bottoms , red and gold plated eagle chest plate and tiara. "WHERE IS LIBERTY" Glory demanded. The stadiums attention turned to the battered superheroine led in chains by the Washington DC appointed referee to ringside. Liberty could not look her sister in the eye as she took her place near the ring , "My god what have they done to my sister" Glory thought as she tried to clear her head and readied for combat.

The referee explained that without Hope this had become a handicapped match , only pinfall , knockout or sumbission's would count. Glory would need to defeat both women to win the match and free her sister. With the rules set the referee got out the way the bell rang and the match began. Ursula began the match and wasted no time charging Glory like a raging rhino. Ursula moved quicker than Glory had anticipated she was capable of and slammed the American Heroine into the turnbuckle. Glorys back hit the corner and she tried to cover up as Ursula fired her fists into her trapped body. "Shes stronger than i thought too" Glory thought as she struggled to parry Ursula's unrelnting assault. Ursula was stunned when the trapped Glory grabbed one of her fists out of the air and followed with a lighting quick strike to Wolfe's throat. Ursula relented and pirouetted to the middle of the ring grasping her larynx. Fed Ex field popped as Glory delivered a graceful missile dropkick to Ursula's back , launching the villainess back into her corner.

Ursula's new found strength may have caught Hope by surprise but Glory was simply on another level from her other League members. Ursula was in a shocked daze and took the opportunity to tag Cassandra Vain into the match. Vain wasn't ecstatic to be entering the match this early as she tepidly approached the blonde heroine. Vain decided she had go on the offensive as she swung wildly , catching only air , she swung again and again... Glory danced and dodged making the considerably slower Vain look like a fool. Ursula and Cassandra had the element of surprise on their side when they destroyed Glory's friends , this was a different story.

Glory stopped playing with Vain and exploded into the villainess. The crowd roared as Glory pounded Vain in the middle of the ring. Cassandra simply couldn't defend herself , the serum had boosted her abilities... but the All American Heroine was still too strong and too fast. Ursula could hardly watch as Glory's offensive barrage left Vain nearly out on her feet. Glory felt amazing as she took her revenge on the woman who had crushed her sister. In an instant Vain was lifted high over the Heroines head as Glory walked around the ring. Suddenly Cassandra felt only air beneath her as she crashed to the mat. Just like that it was lights out for Vain.

Glory covered the KO'd woman as the referee slid into place 1......2......3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!. The referees count echoed through stadium as Cassandra was counted out of the match. Vain had been defeated and Glory had evened the odds. Liberty smiled for the first time in ages as Vain was dragged from the ring. Only Ursula Wolfe stood in Glory's way from freeing Liberty from the foul villainesses. Wolfe re entered the ring with her eyes fixed on the beaming Super heroine. Both women circled as they carefully picked their spot to re engage. Ursula stuck first and managed to grapple Glory into a side headlock. Wolfe leveraged her position into a ring shaking bulldog move , Liberty's heart sank as Glory's head bounced off the mat. Ursula got up quickly and stomped the small of Glory's back as hard as she could... repeatedly. "She kicks like a jackhammer" Glory thought as she desperately tried to squirm away from Hopes Conqueror. It was no use as Ursula grabbed Glory by the foot dragged her into the middle of the ring and plopped her infamous ass onto Glory's inflamed lower back. The crowd was buzzing with anxiety as Ursula locked in a text book camel clutch on the fading superheroine.

Glory's back felt as if it would snap at any moment. She screamed in rage and frustration as Ursula held her in the middle of the ring. There was no way she could reach the ropes , Not since her battle with the KGBitch 30 years before had Glory felt agony like this, There was only one way out this.... Glory flat out decided she would not be defeated. Wolfe pulled back on Glory's chin with all of her serum enhanced might. If the bitch wouldn't quit then Ursula would break her back.

"No , its impossible" Wolfe thought as felt Glory power out of her camel clutch. The people of Washington DC cheered as Glory forced herself to her knees with the villainess hanging on for dear life. Soon the heroine reached her feet , powered by the cheers of the people she slammed Ursula to the mat over her back. Glory's back pain disappeared as a wave of adrenaline fueled her attack.

Wolfe saw stars as Glory landed a massive body splash on the prone villainess. Ursula gasped for air as the All American Heroine brought her to her feet. Glory slapped the taste out of Wolfe's mouth as Liberty slapped the mat cheering , again the superheroine struck her opponent in the face, then twice more for good measure. Ursula stumbled punch drunk before Glory sent her full force into the ropes. The Wolf skin clad woman bounced off and on her return was thunderstruck by a gound shaking powerslam.

Glory knew she had the match won... she looked Liberty in the eye with a smile as she covered Ursulas faintly breathing body....1......2.......3 the referees hand hit the mat a third time and Fed Ex Field came unglued. Despite the League of Superhoine's orders Glory had done it... she overcame both Super Villainesses , delivered justice for Hope and Freed Liberty. Glory stood in the ring embracing her sister over Ursula's fallen body as Cassandra Vain slowly came around outside the ring. "Glory i need to tell you something NOW" Liberty whispered to her victorious sister. "You can tell me later , lets just enjoy this moment" Glory warmly replied

This shining moment was the pinnacle of Glory's storied career , as always the All American Heroine came through and saved the day. In the midst of the heroines celebration a stunned hush fell over the jubilant Washington DC crowd as a long forgotten figure suddenly appeared. "Oh my God" Glory thought as she made eye contact "How is this possible"...... Glory could only hear Cassandra Vain laughing as Ivanka Payne slowly entered the ring.

TO BE CONTINUED
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Well, well, well... What have we here? Seems like the crowd at RFK is going to get to see a bonus match! And we have a ringside seat. Excellent. Can't wait.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

League of Superheroines GLORY- Conclusion

Part 1- http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=25303

GLORY- Brooklyn Decker

Ivanka Payne- Irina Shayk

Ivanka Payne clad in her black battle bikini slid through the ropes with an intimidating purpose. Everything became clear to the stunned All American Heroine in an instant. Vain and Ursula never had hoped to beat Glory; the entire match was a ruse to lure the legendary superheroine to this very spot at this very moment. Glory cursed her blindness...she had taken Cassandra's bait hook line and sinker. Glory was about to come face to face with the woman she hoped she would never see again...the KGBitch.

"I’m so sorry Glory... I... I tried to tell you" Liberty whimpered.
"It’s ok I will handle this... you're free ....get out of here now" Glory ordered her younger sister... Liberty opened her mouth to protest but was immediately cut off "NOW" Glory said with force
"This is my fight" Liberty begrudgingly complied and quickly left the area as Ivanka approached the waiting Glory.

Cassandra and Ursula circled the ring like Hyena's mocking the stunned heroine.
"LEAVE" Ivanka ordered the two villainesses. "This is between me and her"
The two arch villainesses wisely heeded Ivanka's commands and scurried to Wolfe Corps private box. “I have waited the 30 years to be alone with you Glory
“Ivanka seethed "Tonight I will break you".
"I’ve beaten you before.... and I'm going to beat you again... maybe it’s time you focus on something else... have you tried knitting?" Glory replied with a smirk.
Behind Glory's confident words lay sparks of a new emotion....doubt. Ivanka Payne was the toughest challenge she'd ever faced, and Glory could only hope she was prepared to defeat the woman once more time. "Give me strength" Glory silently prayed as the two Superwoman approached each other.

The time for words had ended as Glory and Ivanka circled each other. Payne’s impatience was apparent as she wildly struck first. The Soviet Superwoman exploded with a barrage of offensive firepower. Glory's defensive skills where immediately put to the test as she dodged and parried a ferocious stream of fists and feet from Ivanka. Payne was landing strikes but was not scoring the direct hits she desired. "She's strong, but not much stronger than Ursula" Glory though as a fist penetrated her defenses and bounced of her abs. “She’s fast... faster than before.... faster than Wolfe and Vain" Glory realized as she looked for an opening to attack.

Payne grew frustrated at tried to decapitate the blonde with a massive haymaker. Ivanka was quick but Glory was lighting in a bottle. She saw Paynes KO blow coming from a mile away and ducked the fist. Ivanka caught only air as Glory whipped behind her, grabbed her around the waste and German duplexed the ravaging Russian half way across the ring. Fed ex field shook as the KGBitch landed with a thud on her back.

Glory wasted no time pressing her advantage. She lifted the stunned Villainess again high into the air and bought her crashing to the mat again with a text book traditional suplex. Payne writhed like a wounded badger as Glory pounced on her again.
"When will you villainesses learn.... a Heroine always comes out on top" Glory taunted as she raised the struggling Payne to her feet again.

The All American Heroine scooped the KGBitch to lift her high into the air for a devastating body slam. Glory got the stunned Russian half way up when she felt a searing twinge in her back. Glory felt as if she had been stabbed as her back gave out under the weight of the supervillainess. Both Women collapsed to the mat and Glory clutched her inflamed lower back. It turns out Ursula’s Wolfe had done more damage than Glory had realized... the adrenaline pumping through her veins could only mask so much as the heroine fought the pain.

Ivanka Payne used her respite to focus and analyze her opponent. A younger KGBitch would’ve used the sudden opening to launch a sudden offensive, but Payne now was wiser than the woman Glory imprisoned 3 decades before. Ivanka caught her breath and watched Glory reach for her back like a natural predator. The All American Slut had a weakness now Ivanka Payne was sure she could exploit it.

Glory used the ropes to leverage herself to her feet, but was immediately met with a hard charging Russian woman. Ivanka crashed into the heroine and both women tumbled into to the corner. Glory tried to gain her bearings but Payne was all over her. The KGBitch forced Glory tits first into the turnbuckle and fired two jack rabbit firsts square into blondes back. Before the heroine could react Ivanka grabbed her blonde hair and whipped her into the opposite corner. BAM Glory’s bouncing boobs smashed into the far corner... Ivanka followed and from the middle of the ring leapt high into the air into Glory’s waiting body. IMPACT the earth trembled as Ivanka crushed Glory into the turnbuckle.

Glory’s eyes bulged as she collapsed slack deadweight to the mat and searched for air. Glory had never before lost a battle, she had just enjoyed the pinnacle of her crime fighting career.... and now she found herself fighting for her life against a long forgotten foe.

The Washington DC crowd was stunned at the turn of events. The KGBitch punished the world’s greatest superheroine right in front of their eyes. On all fours Glory tried to defend herself as Payne unloaded a wicked kick square into her gut. Glory collapsed to the mat as Paynes kick pierced her abdominal muscles… The KGBitch played to the crowd and walked over the faltering heroines injured back. Glory’s cries of pain where music to the Russians ears as she lifted the blonde back to her feet.

Glory was nearly delirious in shock and pain as Ivanka whipped her back into the ropes. Ivanka prepped a knockout blow of running lariat as the big titted heroine bounced off the ropes back to her. Acting on pure instinct Glory somehow ducked Ivanka’ s outstretched arm… both women careened back into the ropes , Glory found a reserve energy she never knew she had struck Ivanka with towering splash in the middle of the ring. Payne was nearly knocked out of her black bikini as she collided with the airborne heroine.

The stadium hit a fever pitch as Glory fought her way back into the match. Both women reached for the ropes to find their feet, Glory clutched her aching back as she regained her footing and Ivanka shook the cobwebs out of her ringing head. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife as the two Superwomen collided once more in the center of the ring. The back and forth volley of punches and kicks where unlike anything the people had ever seen. Glory and Ivanka tore into each other with a furious passion… both combatants landed and sustained massive blows as they battled for superiority. The All American Heroines strikes where harder and did more damage…. But the KGBitch was landing with more and more frequency.

Glory gave everything she had… but for the first time in her life she met a woman who was now faster than her. Ivanka’s fists hit home again and again as the blonde’s offense grew increasingly erratic. “No …this is impossible....she’s too fast “Glory thought as she now found herself overwhelmed. The blonde’s arms felt heavy and the blows she parried successfully in the opening minutes of the battle now battered her worn body. Ivanka grinned an evil smile as Glory collapsed under her unending assault.

The KGBitch soaked in the sight of Glory struggling on her back and circled the embattled Superheroine. “For 30 years I’ve dreamt of this moment Glory…. I dreamed of what I would do to you if we met again…. And tonight I’m going to do it all” Ivanka’s ominous words put a pit in the heroine's stomach as she desperately tried to regain her senses.

The Russian nightmare yanked Glory by her now matted sweaty blonde hair and dragged to the ropes in the middle of the ring. Ivanka twisted the ropes and intertwined Glory’s arms in them… Payne stood back to admire her handiwork as the All American Heroine hung limp from her rope prison. Ivanka hated Glory more than anything alive… but what really made her cringe with jealousy were Glory’s massive slutty Amazon boobs. Glory’s chest dwarfed most women’s but it enraged the KGBitch that her rack could not compare to the Americans. For decades Ivanka laid awake at night dreaming of her fists sinking into Glory’s jugs and now thanks to Cassandra Wolfe and Ursula Vain that moment was here.

Fed Ex field echoed with Glory’s cries as Ivanka Paynes fists smashed into her gold eagle chest plate. Over and over Ivanka pounded the iconic eagle made famous by the a League of Superheroines matriarch Grace…Glory hung helpless as Ivanka bared her fangs and bored into her battered boobs. What little protection Grace’s chest plate offered began to dissipate as Ivanka’ s brutal fists damaged and cracked the gold. The Washington DC people gasped as Ivanka launched a scud missile of a right hand square into Glory’s heaving sweaty breasts… instantly upon impact Glory’s iconic chest plate shattered. Ivanka briefly paused her assault to take in the beautiful sight of Glory’s now exposed breasts as they heroically fought gravity.

The All American Heroine fought tears as Ivanka sunk her claws into her prized titflesh. “This is even better than I could’ve Imagined” Ivanka whispered into Glory’s captive ear as she tore into the blondes quivering bosom. Glory’s worst nightmare had come true as Ivanka reined devastation on battered breasts; she fought to stay conscious while the KGBitch pounded her jugs to jelly. Glory’s head lulled back as Ivanka as over and over again Ivanka’s heavy knuckles collided with her heroic rack. The smacking of despicable fist on heroic boob reverberated throughout the stadium. “Don’t you dare pass out on me… YOU WILL FEEL EVERYTHING” Ivanka screamed as she bitch slapped Glory awake.

The force of the KGBitch’s teeth rattling blow knocked Glory loose from her entanglement. The withered heroine pooled to the mat cradling her devastated boobs "no....no.....no" she babbled "this can’t be happening" she thought as Payne stood tall over her. Glory knew the battle was lost... the only question was how bad would it get.... no matter happened what she would keep fighting.... a superheroine never gave up. Ivanka laughed with a wicked cruelty as Glory struggled to her feet. Displaying the heart of a lioness the All American Heroine raised her dukes and continued her doomed struggle against the Russian Nightmare.

Glory called on her last remaining reserves of energy to launch one final desperate offensive flurry. The people urgently tried to cheer on their heroine as she swung wildly at the KGBitch. Sadly none of her blows landed... and it wouldn’t have made much difference if they had. Payne grinned a revolting smile as she grabbed one of Glory’s fists from midair. "You will be break... Glory... tonight I will own your body and your spirit" Paynes prophesy was relayed on the multiple jumbotron screens as she crushed Glory’s captive hand. The blonde buckled to her knees and held her aching fist. Glory looked into the seas of people praying to find Hope or Liberty... but there was no one there to help... she was all alone.

Ivanka roughly grabbed Glory by her disheveled hair, her lean muscles rippled with strength as she lifted the half nude superheroine high over her head. Glory flailed helpless in the air as Ivanka showed her trophy off to the masses. "LOOK AT YOUR HEROINE... GLORY IS NOTHING" A pin drop could be heard as Ivanka powered the All American Heroine down across her outstretched knee. Glory’s brain exploded in pain... a normal woman’s back would’ve instantly snapped upon impact. Ivanka held Glory by one of her battered breasts and her crotch as she contorted the ruined blonde to a sickening angle.

Glory could feel that her spine was about to snap... she had nothing left.... at that moment a new word entered her vocabulary... Surrender.
"No more" the heroine pitifully gasped through the pain and humiliation.
"I can’t hear you... louder.... LOUDER for all your fans" Ivanka demanded as she increased the pressure on her viscous back breaker hold.
"No more.... please no more…. You win Ivanka" Glory’s shocking surrender echoed on the stadium loud speakers for the world to hear. Ivanka had done it… the Indomitable superheroine had quit…she was broken. Satisfied with the wrecked blonde’s submission Payne released her grip and Glory flopped to the mat in a trembling heap.

A an overwhelming sense of absolute humiliation crashed over Glory like a tidal wave as she realized the enormity of her defeat. "KNEEL" Ivanka commanded her beaten rival as she stood tall over the blonde. Glory could never image surrendering to anyone... but more pain was something she simply couldn’t handle as she heeded the KGBitch’s command. Glory bowed her head in shame as she knelt beneath her towering tormentor. "YOUR TIARA...” Payne’s words hit Glory harder than any fist; the crushed Amazon had no choice as she slowly removed her prized Tiara.

Glory’s world fell apart as she watched Ivanka Payne place her precious crown on her odious head. Pride was no longer necessary for the beaten woman as tears flowed freely down her face. Glory’s pitiful sobs suddenly made Ivanka’s 30 years of captivity worth it. The Villainess would have done it all again for this very moment. "The age of Superheroines has come to an end" Ivanka announced to the 79.000 people in attendance and millions watching around the world.

The KGBitch grabbed what was left of Glory by her once beautiful blonde hair and began to swing the heroine by her roots into a dizzying circle. Around and around Ivanka whipped Glory in a gut wrenching cycle. Fed Ex field could only see a blur as Glory passed out from the G forces exerted on her broken body. Suddenly Ivanka released the All American Heroine... the forces of inertia rocketed Glory into the air... out of the ring.... directly through the yellow uprights in the back of the end zone and out of the stadium. Ursula Wolfe made sure The Fed Ex Field scoreboard read Home 0 - Visitors- 3 while Cassandra Vain immediately began the search to find whatever ditch Glory landed in. Ivanka Payne basked in the devastating silence of the All American Heroine's people... Her 30 year dream had become Glory's worst nightmare. The League of Superheroines would never be the same

Epilogue
Sometime later Glory regained consciousness. She struggled to recall what had happened to her and where she was. "Where am I" she muttered as she felt a sudden cold over her bruised half nude body. The shattered heroine head a familiar voice ... as she looked up and saw Cassandra Vain "You know exactly where you are Glory.... Welcome to Antarctica" The Villainess smirked as she slammed Glory's cell shut.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Who will rise to take the place of Glory and the others in the League of Superheroines. Very nice finish, freefallin, and quite apt revenge for the villain unjustly incarcerated for 30 years.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm really enjoying this series. Nicely done!
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you all for the positive feedback , I'm really enjoying writing these stories !

The next installment will be done by a guest writer , I'm really excited to see their take on the series

I've got a few ideas kicking around my head about where I'm going to take the series after , I know I'd like to introduce some more Heroines and Villainesses. What kind of stories , characters , celebrities would you like to see ?