Wonder Woman: Coffee Mate

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is a story by Mesmereyes an author who just dropped out of the internet almost 2 years ago and I'm posting it as an example of a complete story for mastarsjoke.

Wonder WomanCoffee Mate. Starring Diana Prince
There was a loud crash from the back of the coffee shop. Everything went quiet as every pair of eyes in the coffee shop were fixed on the apologetic grin of the twenty something man that had managed by some amazing feat to knock over the table he was sitting at throwing an eclectic mix of espressos, lattes, frappes and the like into the air and into laps, blouses, trousers and thence to the floor to congeal in an oddly shaped series of brown pools on the floor. There were shouts of alarm mixed with complaints and giggles before the offending destroyer of coffee shops made a quick and inglorious exit.

Diana turned back to the counter and picked up her coffee raising her eyes at the barista as she did so. She walked gracefully through the rapidly diminishing carnage and out into the early evening sun. She turned left and began the long walk to her apartment sipping coffee as she went occasionally stopping to look when something in a shop window made piqued her interest.

If she had looked behind her just after exiting the coffee shop she might have wondered why the destroyer of coffees was pocketing a wad of notes and smiling as a second man patted him on the back and then turned to follow her. Not that he was following her exactly. He knew exactly where she was going and what route she would take. He'd been planning this for sometime and a few minutes later he was ahead of her and doing some window shopping of his own.

It wasn't long before he saw the first signs. Even in the reflection of the shop window he could see her pace start to slow, soon he watched as she stifled a yawn and turned to cross the road. His heart was in his mouth when she stepped out into traffic but luckily the taxi driver with admirable reactions had screeched to a halt less tan a metre from her and displayed a vocabulary as loud as it was profane. He had watched her shake her head and apologize and hurry carefully across the rest of the street before taking a final gulp of coffee and depositing the empty cup into the trash.

He moved nearer to her surmising that the drug he had slipped into her coffee thanks to the the somewhat effective diversion would prevent her from noticing much of anything at all. He was right by that time Diana’s mind was not worrying about much more than putting one foot in front of the other and her normally razor sharp senses were dulled to the point of inactivity. At that moment had the top ten wanted men in the country tap danced their way past her singing arrest me now the only thing she would have done would be to yawn again. He stepped past her and turned into her apartment building holding the door open for her and smiling.

The smile was wasted Diana just stumbled up the single step and turned towards the lift. she was in full autopilot and all he could do was help her open the lift and follow her inside. Once the doors closed he watched her slump against the side wall and start a helpless slide towards the floor. He stopped the downwards momentum and by the time the lift reached her floor the only thing keeping her upright was him. Diana didn't even raise her head when he reached into her purse and pulled out her door key and she didn't raise a single complaint when he pulled her inside and shut the door. He turned her around to face him and pulled her hair away from her face and raised her chin. Her eyes were barely open and she was certainly in no position to do anything but fall. He let her go pushing her gently backwards with a single finger and by the time she stopped bouncing on the soft couch she was completely unconscious.

He took his time wandering around her apartment. It was spacious, well furnished if a little soulless but there was nothing much a personality on display anywhere. no photographs, nothing. He quite liked that. Probably meant she wasn't much for family. He already knew she had virtually no visitors and that her social life was pretty much limited to her work. all good reasons for choosing her, that and the fact that even though she dressed like a spinster, always had her hair in such an unflattering style and wore those goddam awful glasses, underneath she was as hot as hell. She just needed her inner woman unlocked and he was the man to do it.

He mentally checked off his list. The deadbolt was on. The phone was on answer-machine and on silent and he had his seduction kit in his inside pocket. He was good to go. He turned back into the living area and looked down at his new girfriend. He calculated she would be out for at least another two hours so he took his time.

First to go were the glasses. How he hated them, big overpowering goldfish bowl things that hid an extraordinarily beautiful face. He took a moment or two to commit it to memory and then lifted up her head and let the rest of her hair fall free, he gently rested her head back onto the couch so it was framed and pillowed in her own lustrous dark hair. He sighed deeply now that was the perfect sleeping beauty moment.

Diana’s shoes went next and even though he did not have a foot fetish per say he continued to stare at them for quite some time before pulling her stockings slowly downwards before flicking them off with a flourish to leave her long exquisitely formed legs naked to his eyes. He lifted her up gently and removed the very loose and unflattering jacket on arm at a time. He looked at her blouse both white and stark and it had ruffles for christ’s sakes hiding two of her best attributes. He almost ripped off the blouse in frustration. Why in gods name did she do this to herself?

The skirt covered her knees and soon joined the rest of her clothes in an untidy pile on the floor. She lay there in nothing but bra and panties her breaths deep and even, unaware that she was no more than a human doll manipulated towards nakedness by an unknown playmate.

He didn't much like her underwear either but at least it had the nerve to be dainty and slight even if it did look like it was designed more for comfort then titillation. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small knife. He put the blade between her breasts and pulled it towards him. As he sliced through the fabric the bra pinged away and released the most magnificent pair of breasts he had ever seen and at that moment he hated her. Hiding herself away and denying men the pleasure of seeing her body displayed for their pleasure. He took a deep breath. It was going to be alright. He was going to change all of that.

The knife flicked twice more and he was holding what was left of her panties in his hand. He pressed them to his face and took the deepest breath he could. Heavenly. He pushed the panties into a plastic bag sealed it and popped it in to his pocket. He folded away the knife and looked down at his naked knocked out Princess. He raised her up and took her in his arms, covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply. Diana responded with a soft groan. He looked at his watch and cursed. how could that have taken him so long.He had to hurry now get her ready before she woke up.

Diana screamed into the ball-gag. She bounced up and down on the bed in frustration unable to free either her wrists or ankles from the tight straps that were holding her spreadeagled to her own bed. She thrashed from side to side her head moving rapidly as she tried to both push the gag from her mouth and dislodge the strap that held it. In the end She stopped moving, her breathing was ragged and laboured, not only was the gag preventing her from crying out it was stopping her breathing effectively. She lay there regaining her strengtha nd waited to see whoever had captured her in her own apartment silently vowing that she would make them pay for every indignation she had been made to suffer.

Diana smelt coffee. A light went on inside her head. The guy at the coffee shop had been a distraction so that someone could spike her coffee. she screamed it no the gag again. How could she have let that happen. Diana heard the bedroom dooe and turned her head jus in time to watch her captor walk in with a steaming cup of coffee. She hmpphed into the gag as he sat down in the bedside chair and took a little sip of his coffee.

"A little warm I think we should have a little chat whilst it cools."

Diana just stared at him.

"Hello Princess."

Diana’s eyes opened wider. He knows!

"I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I'm good on my own don’t need a boyfriend cluttering up my apartment, getting in the way. Well to be honest, the way you hide yourself away, the way you frump up and manage without a social life, that message is loud and clear. Good job I found you and was willing to take the time to get to know you. Not everyone would be so patient, go to so much trouble to woo someone who really is not willing to bring anything to the relationship table."

"Hmmmmmph."

"OK so maybe I'm over egging the pudding a little but really bottom line here Princess. I'm your guy. It's me or the shelf. I can see you still have doubts but between you and me that's just fine. We can work through them and come out the other end stronger."

"Hmhhhhph"

"It's OK you don’t have to thank me. now where is it. Ah here it is."

He produced a small leather pouch from his jacket pocket and made a theatrical display of opening the zip and producing a ready filled syringe with a melodramatic flourish.

"Et voila"

Diana renewed her struggles. God knows what was in that syringe but whatever it was it wouldn't be good. He grabbed one of her feet and pushed apart her toes.

"Don’t want to leave any marks where they will notice now do we Princess?"

Diana couldn't look down and see what he was doing but held in his vice like grip her foot could not move and a few seconds later she felt a sharp stinging sensation as he emptied the liquid from the syringe.

Diana screamed though the gag in frustration. He just laughed.

"Normally we'd see a movie, have dinner, maybe go to a club, or a coffee, a light lunch, romantic walk by the river. I'd buy chocolates, flowers, but you a nice scarf and some decent lingeries. Go through all the normal courtship rituals. nothing wrong with that but we both know that you just aren't that sort of girl. So I've had to get a little creative. Believe me when I say that the courtship would have been a whole lot cheaper than the contents of this syringe. But hey you're worth it."

Diana didn't know what the drug was doing to her she just knew that whatever the effects were she had to fight them. She took a deep breath, closed her eys and began to marshall all of her formidable amazon will to fight whatever insidious process that was trting to claim either her mind or her body.

"I'm sure you are going to try and fight this. Shame you don’t know what you have to fight. Maybe I could tell you what the effects are, maybe give you a fighting chance."

Diana opened her eyes. Something was wrong, very wrong. She was trying to fight something. But what. She concentrated on remembering, but it was just beyond her reach.

Why was she tied to her own bed, in her own apartment. This was her apartment, wasn't it? what was that man doing sat beside her bed, who was he? She was tied up, why was she tied up? Where was she, who was he? Wasn't she fighting something. Of course she was she was an Amazon Princess. She could beat anything. what was an Amazon, Well she was wasn't she a Princess called.... called. she tried to remember her name. she tried to remember where she was, then she tried to remember anything she could until finally she forgot that she was trying to remember anything she forgot forgetting and then her mind was empty of thought and she lay there limply staring at the ceiling, blank eyed and helpless. The man stood up and waved his had in front of her face nodding in satisfaction at the complete lack of awareness. One by one he undid her limbs and then removed her gag. He stood her up and sat her on the side of the bed cupping her chin in his hands he pulled upwards and stared directly into Diana's blank lifeless eyes.

"Hello my love."

She sat there motionless whilst he undressed and pondered his success. Memory was the key to everything, It made you who you were and gave you access to the accumulated skills of a lifetime. With that memory gone, at least for now the mind was simply an empty vessel to be filled with things of his choosing. But first he wanted to know her, to make love to her. The very thought of entering his puppet and using her inert body made him harder than he had ever thought possible. He pulled her up and kissed her tenderly on the lips and then proceeded to suck on her nipples then slowly move down her body towards her pussy where his tongue made the most of it's pliant feast. Diana just stood there staring into space whilst he gave her a pleasure that only he was in a position to feel.

Finished he gently place her on the bed and lay beside her and gently pushed her legs apart and began to explore her pussy with is fingers. Even in her somnambulistic state Diana began to moisten and when she did he moved to cover her sliding his cock inside her starting the rhythm that would make them as one. He came inside of her but for her part she just lay there staring at the ceiling, helpless, unmoving and as unAmazon like as it was possible to be.

She was still naked. She was at in her own leather recliner, it was tilted backwards and Diana’s face was partially obscured by a pair of opaque goggles a small discreet pair of wireless earphones sat over her ears. she was not bound and only her even breathes betrayed her silence. The room was dark lit only by the screen of the I-pad the man held in his hands and by the oddly flashing lights leaking from the edge of the goggles covering Diana’s eyes The man watched both Diana and the laptop nodding occasionally and now and then he would press the screen of the I-pad and smile.

Had the drug Diana been injected with just switched off access to her memories then perhaps a part of her that was hardwired to resist any form of man’s influence might have continued the fight without her. But the drug was more than a one trick pony. Much more. Not only had her memory been buried and her mind relaxed to the point where only basic functions were possible it had also imbibed her with a sense of well being bordering on euphoria. Diana's mind was to all intent and purpose and empty hard drive ready to be filled with both a new operating system and a bespoke set of software to run Diana.

He watched the progress bar move slowly across the screen. Two hours so far in another two she would be ready to sleep it off and while she slept the drug would wear off and her own memories would filter back and cover the new ones and by the time she woke up no one least of all her would be able to see the joins. His three pronged attack was on the verge of total success. The drug in her coffee was easy to obtain and relatively cheap, even in the concentration he had required. The pusher had asked no questions. The second drug had been the biggest problem. He knew it existed. He knew where it was. HE even knew who would sell it to him. Experimental drugs financed by the DOD were not easy to get. Fortunately for him a visit to a convention of chemists had given him a blackmail opportunity which had brought him what he needed, albeit with a hefty payment as well to the third party that had acted as a go between. The technology itself was already his and writing the software had taken nothing more than time. Time well spent. There was an audible alarm from the IPad. It was done.

It was an innocent enough question but from the red glow that worked its way up from her neck Steve wondered exactly just how good a weekend Diana had had.

"So what did you get up to then Diana."

"Um uh... n nothing m..much."

"Seems to me like you might not be telling me the whole truth here Diana."

"Please Steve."

"OK, OK but you know the rules any potential part..."

"STEVE!"

Well well it looked like he had hit the nail on the head. Diana had found herself a boyfriend. Security issues and screening aside he was more than a little amused. Amused and surprised. He had always though she had a little bit of a thing for him. good that she'd found someone though.

"He needs to be vetted. Screened, cleared."

"I know, I know. I'll give internal securitiy the details as soon as you stop winding me up."

Two hours later Steve opened an email from IS. He opened the attachment and looked at the photo of Diana's new beau.

"look like your new guy has passed all of the preliminaries. BIt geeky looking if you ask me."

"HE IS NOT!"

"Just messing with you."

Diana's blush deepened and Steve laughed behind his monitor.

"Seriously though Diana I am pleased for you."

"Thank you Steve. Now can we drop it?"

“Sure, sure."

The rest of the day went slowly for Diana who honestly couldn't wait to get home and spend some more time with him. She just couldn't stop thinking about his strong arms enfolding her softly yielding body. His lips covering hers. She shook herself out of the daydream and looked at the clock. with nothing going on she looked over at Steve who simply smiled and told her to go. She picked up her purse and ran for the door with every eye in the office burning into her back. She didn't care the moistness growing between her legs was the only imperative that mattered she was going to see him again and that moment could not come soon enough.

The first sign that something was wrong hit Diana right between the eyes in the moment that she hesitated before changing into Wonder Woman to save a child from a burning building. The deed was grist to the mill for the amazing amazon but for a second she had weighed her options between saving a life and rushing home for a booty call with her hot new lover. For most women par for the course I guess but for Wonder woman it was tantamount to a betrayal of every idea instilled into her from a very young child and it was with the rescue of the child complete that Wonder Woman head held in her hands weeping atop a nearby building began to realize that something was very very wrong. how could a man, any man make her think twice about a mission in this mans world. how could she the very model of virtue have allowed herself to be seduced by the words and actions of a mortal man. but even as these thoughts ran through her head she knew that her heart had been claimed by another and that it was only as Wonder Woman with the power of her golden girdle flowing through her muscles that she had anywhere near the presence of mind to hold back the feelings of love and lust that were threatening to overwhelm her. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and tried to remember exactly how she had been brought to this moment.
Sadly for Wonder Woman the moment that she closed her eyes all thought was of him. his face filled her mind and his words burrowed into her calling her to him an almost irresistible siren call that would have claimed the will of any lesser female but she was Wonder Woman. She started to build a wall between his thoughts and hers and slowly brick by brick the events of the last few days began to emerge from the fog and solidify until finally Diana knew how she had been defeated. She slammed her fist into the floor and screamed a scream of pure primal anger. Wonder Woman was going to make him pay!

Paul, because that was his name couldn't decide wether he was more surprised that Wonder Woman had appeared behind him in the kitchen or that she was using his head to soften the plaster on the wall. As she spun him around and sent him flying though the air to land in a painful heap on the living area floor he decided that both were equally surprising and then the pain seemed to vanish and he just felt very very relaxed. He looked down to see the coils of Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth coiled around him and then her looked up into a face filled equally with anger and with beauty and wondered just how mush trouble he was in.

"What have you done to Diana Prince?"

He didn't even get to think of lying and before he could even think about what he was going to say he heard the words spilling from hi own mouth.

"Drugged her."

"What Else."

"Hypnotized her, sort of."

"What do you mean, sort of."

"Well sort of hypno, brainwashy sort of stuff. Made her submissive, obedient.... loves me."

"Why have you done this vile deed?"

"Chose her... took my time.. hot.. but hid it.. horrible clothes... glasses...yukk.. Bad hair... not like you."

"You chose her? for what?"

"Slave.. lover... wife... take your pick... all good."

Wonder Woman stared down at him appalled at the depths of depravity he had taken her to, thank Hera that as wonder Woman she could resist him and find a way out of her predicament.

"How can this... PROCESS.. be reversed?"

"Damned it I know."

"You have drugged and manipulated this Woman, enslaved her and you know not how to end this?"

"Nope"

"Have you no idea at all, no clue."

"Did hypno her with the device I made."

"You have a device?"

"Sure."

"And this device could be mad to return me... Diana to her former self."

"Maybe... dunno really."

Wonder Woman was now in a quandary. This man who had enslaved her might have the only way to release her from her mental prison. But she knew for certain that should she invest even the slightest trust in him he would no doubt betray it and continue to enslave her. Her only option was to take the device and the nature of the drug to Themyscira and hope that the scientists there could effect a cure. She took a deep breath and looked down at the pathetic creature that had sought to defeat her.

A few minutes later Paul awoke to find himself tied to a chair looking at Wonder Woman arms folded staring angrily at him.

"So you calling the Feds?"

"I Will deal with you myself."

"So where is my little playmate then?"

"She is... safe."

"So are you two close, you and Diana."

"We are friends... good friends."

"So how did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'd done a number on her. To be honest I thought I'd done a good job."

"A good job... You call what you did to me... Diana a GOOD JOB."

Paul kept quiet she'd slipped up there and he vaguely remembered the same slip when she had been questioning him with her lasso. It made sense. SHe knew he was at the apartment, knew that something was wrong with Diana and she was very, very angry and she was strikingly similar to Diana without the ugly up shit she wore. Diana Prince and Wonder Woman were one and the same. Had to be. He suppressed a smile. Maybe he had enough control over Diana to dig a hole in whatever mental defenses Wonder woman had put in place to keep control of herself. Maybe not, but at this point he had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

"So how do you know?"

"Know what?"

"That you're friend Diana wouldn't like the way things have turned out?"

"How dare you. She is an independent woman, full of...."

"Was indépendant."

"SHE would never accept this... this awful travesty."

"But you cant know that, you can’t see inside her head."

"I know her as well as I know myself."

"Still, makes you wonder doesn't it."

"Wonder what?"

“Wether deep down every woman wants to feel like that."

"What a slave! Never."

"Think about it. no more decisions, no more stress. Just for a minute wonder what it would be like to be so in love with some one so dependent on them that you would do anything just to keep feeling like that."

"NO!"

Wonder Woman found herself inches from his face her eyes filled with fire and locked on to his.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Wonder Woman was far too angry, far too intent on hating the man to notice the first crack begin to appear in the mental wall she had built between them."

"I would never... we would never.."

"Even a superheroine like you needs to take some downtime. fighting evil must be as stressful as hell. Imagine just kicking back, slipping off the costumes, closing your eyes and just letting everything go... I mean that's just relaxing, everyone likes to relax... you like to relax... Just like Diana does, you remember Diana?"

Wonder Woman’s mind began to fill with images of her alter ego, they came unbidden and with them came the first doubts about what she was... who she was."

"NO!"

She leapt back and reached for her lasso it was time to end this.

"You don’t want to do that.. If you go down this road you'll never find peace... Diana will never find peace. That is what you want isn't it... both of you?"

Diana shook her head from side to side. she could feel his words inside her head. Her defenses were starting to crumble. Her thoughts were becoming less clear, Her anger was diminishing, she was starting to feel listless, his voice was becoming louder. She concentrated on shoring up her mental defenses but she was fighting two people now she was fighting him but she was also fighting herself and it was a battle that was getting harder and harder to win.

"See, you and Diana are the same. You both want the same things, you both have the same desires, the same goals. Relax Diana, just let it all go."

Wonder Woman fell to her knees, her face screwed up in concentration, sweat dripping from her hair as she tried to stop the inexorable march of his words as they beat a path through her defenses and towards her ultimate defeat.

"Untie me and I'll make all that anger, all that pain go away forever."

"No... I.... no"

"shhhhh just untie me and everything will be alright....go on Diana, Wonder Woman can’t stop you anymore, you're the strong one now."
He felt the rope loosen and fall to the floor. He reached out his hand and patted her head.

"Welcome back Diana."

Diana nuzzled into his hand and sighed softly.

"Well damn me if it didn't actually work."

He taken away her costume and left her naked, he'd also taken the precaution of binding her to the chair he had recently vacated before adding the components of his homemade brainwashing kit. He wasn't taking any chances. He didn't want her alter ego to make anymore appearances until he was absolutely sure that he had full control. It would probably take a while but he was sure his little pet wold be able to arrange a little time off with her boss over the phone to spend some time with her new beau. Maybe that would give him the time to actually process the fact that he had enslaved an ugly up hotty only to find he had ensnared himself a superheroine. He ran Wonder Woman’s Lasso though his hands at least he would be able to find out for certain when all her resistance had been crushed.

He looked over at the relaxed naked woman as she softly mumbled along with his programming a sort of mental karaoke that was certainly music to his ears and much much more to hers. He walked into the kitchen feeling the dent that his head had made earlier.

Things could certainly have ended worse.